You can unban my IP now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Reaction score
Good thing I caught THAT again... made sure MC knew once again, and MC just took care of it :)

Cool Hipster

Reaction score
You guys did NOT have to fuck up WTF. Blame your fucking selves for allowing the people who ditched IWF back so damn easily. Then some dumbfuck went ahead and made Monk admin after all that shit

YES I MAD and this forum will be damned by all the chans. Be warned

J...

Reaction score
And I did the damage bitch. MS fucked up this site and told everyone to go over there and said he reason wasn't personal but revenge. I did the same.

Wordlife

Reaction score
:rotflmao: at TIO red repping me for me claiming I'm a hero...

I'm not claiming to be a hero, I'm claiming that the 4 of us saved this place, and I just saved it ONCE again just now. I'm not Spiderman asshole, so just relax.

Cool Hipster

Reaction score
But imma need some cool people's msn and online gamertags and shit first

J...

Reaction score
4chan is no ones personal army. Threatening with a site that will probably just reverse hack you if you try sending them after us is just funny.

And who is this speak up. Probably Stinger.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You guys did NOT have to fuck up WTF. Blame your fucking selves for allowing the people who ditched IWF back so damn easily. Then some dumbfuck went ahead and made Monk admin after all that shit

YES I MAD and this forum will be damned by all the chans. Be warned

Who the fuck is this guy?

MS decided to delete accounts and most of this forum for no reason other than he has no life and his GF walked out on his pathetic ass. WTF deserved what it got.

Cool Hipster

Reaction score
Thats true but I been around long enough on 4chan for people to back me up.

Cool Hipster

Reaction score
Who the fuck is this guy?

MS decided to delete accounts and most of this forum for no reason other than he has no life and his GF walked out on his pathetic ass. WTF deserved what it got.

BLAME THE DUMBFUCK WHO SUCKED HIS DICK AND GAVE HIM ALL THAT DAMN POWER

Fucking idiots