You can unban my IP now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Reaction score
Mike is at work, he didn't know wtf was going on. Hell he wouldn't have known all along unless I never mentioned it to him this morning when this all first started. Same with LHR mentioning it by FB.

This isn't HIS fault, MS is just being a lame cunt and is trying to work his way around the forum but he's stupid enough to get caught again.

Cool Hipster

Reaction score
MS: We all gotta admit when we're wrong
IWF: Sucks his dick
*few days later*
IWF: Here, take all this power we stripped you of for being a fucking ass to us no problems all is forgiven after ALL THAT SHIT
*few days later*
MS: Fucks shit up

HEY IWF HOW ABOUT YOU STOP THE BANDWAGON SHIT AND ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG, EH?

Fucking stupid

LKP

Reaction score
Why is he not banned yet? ^^^
I think TIO is my new hate guy lol

Cool Hipster

Reaction score
The dumbest fucking thing on the internet. You damn idiots

Killswitch

Reaction score
Mike is at work, he didn't know wtf was going on. Hell he wouldn't have known all along unless I never mentioned it to him this morning when this all first started. Same with LHR mentioning it by FB.

This isn't HIS fault, MS is just being a lame cunt and is trying to work his way around the forum but he's stupid enough to get caught again.

Why does the thought come into my head if Mike was on the ball as much as you were none of this would of ever happened.

Please correct me if I'm wrong in any way.

Cool Hipster

Reaction score
Where the hell is Mike Chaos. Idiot of the year, all years

LKP

Reaction score
Lol i dunno some people :p

Wordlife

Reaction score
Why does the thought come into my head if Mike was on the ball as much as you were none of this would of ever happened.

Please correct me if I'm wrong in any way.

Well Mike does have a job, so he isn't on IWF like me during some times of the day. I am a college student with a terribly boring first class of the day, so MWF mornings from 9:15-10:20 I go on facebook and IWF in class to pass the time.

I just pay attention to detail and all the small things that go on on the forum on a daily basis.

LKP

Reaction score
Do not speak so soon lol ^^^