You can unban my IP now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J-Dawg

Quick Synopsis of what happened for everyone.

1. Monk took "revenge"
-Deleted Members
-Deleted Section
2. MC stopped him and ban his ass.
3. Monk talked about the fact he'll be at his "Second home"
4. I was an Smod over there so since he deleted me I deleted every thread ever made over there.

Basically.

MC + LH + J-Dawg = Monk got his ass kicked.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I appreciate that Jordan... :)

THANK GOD for texting.

If all the Aussies come back, hope they do sometime, I'd like to prove a point.

For everyone who was talking shit about me and Mike texting back and forth, saying "oh they're gay, they're fags, butt buddies" whatever... and us having a minor falling out, you guys can suck on it. I say this because if it wasn't for me still being cool with MC to this day and still having respect for the guy that he is... , and me using my correct judgement, we wouldn't have a forum right now.

Enough said.

J-Dawg

I'm kind of glad it happened, it proved to me why Mike is admin and Monk wasn't anymore, I realize I was wrong the entire time and am man enough to admit it, just glad I could do my big part to fuck MS over.

Axis

As pathetic as it is that Monkeystyles did it, this almost just as pathetic that you're all trying to be heroes in all this. Mike Chaos got the forum back up and running, so let's just move on with it.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Mike did the best he could, and he got this forum back up, and we all should thank him for it, or at least those who care about this place should.

So with that being said, Thank You Mike Chaos....

LKP

LHR MIKE AND WORLDIFE are the heroes axis..... LHR and wordlife told MC. Your being the dick.

J-Dawg

In reality if you talkin about me I really didn't do anything to help. I just fucked Monk over twice as hard as he fucked us.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Not trying to take the whole fucking acceptance here.... but if you want to thank people, honestly, you thank me, LHR, LKP, and MikeChaos.

Us for worked through this, well LKP and LHR worked with me and had like a 100 comment thread on my facebook wall about it, and I was the one who contacted Mike. We all deserve some credit. Stop trying to say this hero bullshit, the forum is back and running again, the shit's in the past, yeah its ridiculous, but its over and done with.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Not trying to take the whole fucking acceptance here.... but if you want to thank people, honestly, you thank me, LHR, LKP, and MikeChaos.

The three of us worked through this, well LKP and LHR worked with me and had like a 100 comment thread on my facebook wall about it, and I was the one who contacted Mike. We all deserve some credit. Stop trying to say this hero bullshit, the forum is back and running again, the shit's in the past, yeah its ridiculous, but its over and done with.

For some reason it double posted, and it won't let me have the option to delete it, so in advance, sorry about that.