Why can't I rep?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
See how dumb McFag is?

Says the person who repped me everyday for no reason just to insult me.

Repping you to insult you is doing it for a reason you blueberry. The reason would be to insult you.

Jesus Christ.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Fucking type right iamironman. You look like a dyslexic child with your fucking incomprehensible posts.

Reaction score
Not really. It was fun red repping you and watching you break down and cry but I can easily live without it. Boxes in a forum = no impact on my life, unlike yours.

iamironman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>both McFag and the408cuntkid.
The constant reminding in wrestling threads that " I CRYS OVA RED REP" shows me that it did have an impact on your life. You take the time to annoy somebody over something that has nothing to do with the thread

Every other member on here or banned>>>>>>>>>>>LadyHotrod

Repping you to insult you is doing it for a reason you blueberry. The reason would be to insult you.

Jesus Christ.
Insulting me FOR NO REASON AT ALL

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The constant reminding in wrestling threads that " I CRYS OVA RED REP" shows me that it did have an impact on your life. You take the time to annoy somebody over something that has nothing to do with the thread

Every other member on here or banned>>>>>>>>>>>LadyHotrod

Nah. Unlike you, internet insults don't hurt my feelings. Only insecure babies worry about how cool or better they are on the net.

....and I red repped you because it hurts your asshole to get a red square. We already came to this conclusion a while ago. THAT IS CALLED A REASON YOU IDIOT.

kthnxbai, no1 likes u.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Vintage claim yet you weren't here back in the day to know what was done. Kinda like VINTAGE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!1!!1!!!!

Please keep responding, your stupidity is showing more and more each time.

Reaction score
Vintage claim yet you weren't here back in the day to know what was done. Kinda like VINTAGE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!1!!1!!!!

Please keep responding, your stupidity is showing more and more each time.
Kind of when somebody questions you about your actions when you know you're out of line, yet you jump on them about it? Please go tell me again how I cry over red rep.

Reaction score
Just so the slow ones here can comprehend, I'm going to type in all caps and explain this:

ASKING WHY I GOT RED REP DOES NOT = ADVOCATING TO GET THE REP FEATURE REMOVED.

You pathetic losers can spend all night saying that I'm so anal about red rep. I actually have something to do than to flame someone on teh interwebs for my own pleasure and have nothing else to do, unlike some people.

iamironman

Reaction score
hey mcfly

y dont u make like a tree and get out of here