Why can't I rep?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Basically, there is no button for me to press to rep, don't know if this is a forum wide issue or just for my account but please can this be fixed.

maty619

Reaction score
Awww, but I really care about rep (lol jk) but I did like having rep, it lets you know if you have made a good post even if it is the cause of many petty arguments.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I'm sure if you make a good post, other posters will let you know. Same goes for if you make a stupid-ass post. I don't need rep to tell me how good I'm doing. Gone are the days of people whining about getting a red rep. Thank you whoever got rid of it.

maty619

Reaction score
Tut, I hope this is just an error in the forum, although it causes arguments rep is great. You think people might tell you that you have made a good post but it doesn't happen, rep was the only way people could get across negatives and positives of a person's post without clogging up the forum.

LazyHagrod

Reaction score
AAHAHAHHAHA NNOW THAT BITCH LADYHOTROD WILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WAY TO HARASS MEMBERS!