Why can't I rep?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Not sure about the new thank/groan system, but guess we'll have to deal with it.

Personally I think we should bring back the rep, but just do away with the neg rep, that way the cliqs don't go ape shit on someone.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
What is this 'thank/groan' thing? I don't see it anywhere......I'm using the blak ice skin or whatever it's called.

EDIT Nevermind, just switched to cyborg red for a second and I see it. How fucking gay.

the408kid

Reaction score
rep was useless anyways, I got a bunch of red ones thanks of course to lhr and I should've been kicked out for my rep score but I wasn't so if it doesn't go towards something then why do you need to have it?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
the thumbs up and thumbs down in the bottom right of each post LHR...at least on cyborg red

Yeah, it isn't on this black ice x skin and I don't plan on changing to cyborg red so whatever. It's basically the same as rep except no comments so I don't see the point in changing it.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I don’t know what they have to say,
It makes no difference anyway --
Whatever it is, I’m against it!

No matter what it is or who commenced it,
I’m against it.
Your proposition may be good
But let’s have one thing understood --

Whatever it is, I’m against it!
And even when you’ve changed it or condensed it,
I’m against it.