Why can't I rep?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
How would you know that he's getting wet? He's just pointing out they are gone. Besides, if your head wasn't so up in your ass you would realize that no one gives a damn about iamironman. He could leave and be gone for years, and come back and we wouldn't know about it and wouldn't give a damn.

iamironman

Reaction score
i dont care bout either being gone but i need sometihng to use to insult mcfly

reminder: he is the enemy here not i

-TJ-

Reaction score
She does that because your reactions are funny? Are you that stupid? She gets a laugh from you getting pissed you god damn blueberry. You should have just ignore her, but you didn't. Now look at you.

Reaction score
How would you know that he's getting wet? He's just pointing out they are gone. Besides, if your head wasn't so up in your ass you would realize that no one gives a damn about iamironman. He could leave and be gone for years, and come back and we wouldn't know about it and wouldn't give a damn.
The fact that he has to make a post about it when we can clearly see it's gone, tells me he's whining over it being gone.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Funny, because you repped me all the time to insult me. Obviously it means something to you.

How is repping you = it means something to ME? I did it because of reactions like the one you gave Colin after he negged you. It pissed you off to get a square, it didn't piss me off to get one. If I think someone is a dumb, annoying smurf, of course I am going to do to him what he hates. In your case, you hate red rep because:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=584125&postcount=32

....so of course I am going to give it to you. That doesn't mean I give a shit about it. YOU do, which is why I raped your rep daily, just to watch you whine about it, and you did.

Also, you cry when people insult you yet you very often insult people for 'no reason' yourself, like you just did to iamironman. Can dish it but can't take it, I see.

-TJ-

Reaction score
God damn McFly you are a dumbass. LHR can randomly turn against me and I wouldn't give a shit. So why should you?

Reaction score
How is repping you = it means something to ME? I did it because of reactions like the one you gave Colin after he negged you. It pissed you off to get a square, it didn't piss me off to get one. If I think someone is a dumb, annoying smurf, of course I am going to do to him what he hates. In your case, you hate red rep because:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=584125&postcount=32

....so of course I am going to give it to you. That doesn't mean I give a shit about it. YOU do, which is why I raped your rep daily, just to watch you whine about it, and you did.

Also, you cry when people insult you yet you very often insult people for 'no reason' yourself, like you just did to iamironman. Can dish it but can't take it, I see.
Is that my thread in which you started the flame war in? I can't see it on the count that I'am banned. Somebody was actually looking out for me and could tell me when I'm wrong, unlike you, who nobody can tell you about your stupid flaming.

God damn McFly you are a dumbass. LHR can randomly turn against me and I wouldn't give a shit. So why should you?
And I really care about your two cents because?

-Constantine

Reaction score
Every thread, magically goes from on-topic to either on-topic flamefest, or completely useless rambling. Where's the control?

Slash

Reaction score
I like you Constantine your new yet are better then half the people here already.

Rep +1

maty619

Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me, iamironman. I was about to call that insult a seventh grader's insult but I know second graders who wouldn't say things as Blue as McDuck. How Blue do you have to be to think McDuck is a good insult. I guess when you cry over your boyfriend breaking up with you on the net you have a horrible sense of humor because yours is just fucking terrible. If you really think that was funny then die, fag. That was Blue and a waste of time reading. I was surfing on my iPod when I saw that dumbass post. You are so Blue that I'm fucking typing this from my iPod. You suck. McFly is 20x better at jokes than you. That's fucking sad. Fuck, 408 is better. Just die and GTFO of the forum.
:roflmao: funniest thing I've read in a while, shame I can't rep you :(.
i wantz teh rep bak!
Atleast someone agrees with me here!