Why can't I rep?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
The rep itself I could care less about, but I did enjoy reading/sending some rep comments. At times those were fucking' hilarious.

maty619

Reaction score
Rep=my life, I am lost without it (lol jk). Personally I liked rep, it gave us some very entertaining flame wars, no matter what you say it is a good feeling when you get repped and it was always a good way of getting across opinions whether positive or negative, thus I made this thread.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
This may just be temporary just trying it out to see how it goes. Too many people were abusing the rep system.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
yhst-38483213383664_2053_6736682.jpg

Reaction score
Haha. The fact that you're so butthurt about the rep being gone shows me how much you DID care about it.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me, iamironman. I was about to call that insult a seventh grader's insult but I know second graders who wouldn't say things as Blue as McDuck. How Blue do you have to be to think McDuck is a good insult. I guess when you cry over your boyfriend breaking up with you on the net you have a horrible sense of humor because yours is just fucking terrible. If you really think that was funny then die, fag. That was Blue and a waste of time reading. I was surfing on my iPod when I saw that dumbass post. You are so Blue that I'm fucking typing this from my iPod. You suck. McFly is 20x better at jokes than you. That's fucking sad. Fuck, 408 is better. Just die and GTFO of the forum.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Haha. The fact that you're so butthurt about the rep being gone shows me how much you DID care about it.

Not really. It was fun red repping you and watching you break down and cry but I can easily live without it. Boxes in a forum = no impact on my life, unlike yours.

iamironman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>both McFag and the408cuntkid.

iamironman

Reaction score
Not really. It was fun red repping you and watching you break down and cry but I can easily live without it. Boxes in a forum = no impact on my life, unlike yours.

before ne1 says anythig about me thats exactly what i was doing too