• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

The Rated R CMStar

To make it more realistic, put Morrison instead of Dreamer and now we are talking.

J

Shelton Benjamin vs Elijah Burke vs CM Punk vs Tommy Dreamer in either a Extreme Rules Match or a Ladder Match

...Yea sounds good like CMS said put Morrision instead of Dreamer...and then one other thing...Where the hell is The Miz you can't leave him outta it....

HBKristen

the last post here was two weeks ago?

smackdown's bleeding into ecw a little much for me these days. makes it hard to watch. even though i like having kane around on tuesdays.

...and that's all i have to say...about...that.....

TK.GFX

Wow, Shannon Moore and Wang Yang vs Morrison and the Miz was one hell of a match. I hope to see them go at it again.

Well I for one would like to see Deuce and Domino get back (actively) into the title hunt. And for christs sake do something with the damn cruiserweight championship.

Soulpower

WWE.com has learned that a rare Champion vs. Champion Match will take place live this week on ECW on Sci Fi: ECW Champion CM Punk battles United States Champion MVP.

OH HELL YES!

Great One

OMFG! WWE totally took my Chavo run in idea to start a feud for the ECW title.

The Rated R CMStar

Finally, Chavo gets a title shot(hopefully). Even if it is for the ECW title. This has three positives:

1) We get to see Chavo vs CM Punk, that appears to seem a good match
2) Mark Henry and Big Daddy V are kept away from the main event
3) They continue to save Shelton vs Punk

PeepShow

WWE.com has learned that a rare Champion vs. Champion Match will take place live this week on ECW on Sci Fi: ECW Champion CM Punk battles United States Champion MVP.

OH HELL YES!

OH HELL YES!

That match was freaking awesome!

Even the DQ was awesome!

>_>

NYKings

Chavo/Punk is something new and interesting, hopefully Chavo benefits from it. He's got the talent and skills to be in the main event but of course that's not happening on one of the two big shows so it might as well happen on ECW

vickymania

ECW needs atleast 2 matches at every PPV..and for people's sakes,where r the extreme rules matches..atleast make the title match extreme rules match ( i hope Punk doesn't run away )

Dylanfsd

Alright... this is the time for WWE to use ECW as a third brand, and not an develpment brand. With people like Kofi, Cabanna, Sydell, Ace Steel and many more, they have enough development superstars that are ready to be called up.

Soulpower

Word going around is that Edge will be on ECW this week and he will have a special edition of the Cutting Edge.

Supposedly its being done as a way to boost ratings.