WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

In ECW................. and Thorn and Burke are enemies now....

After SS ECW should have a tag division. Just bring The Major Bros. back to ECW then here you go....

Dreamer and Balls
Richards and Nunzio (Squash Team)
Major Bros.
Punk and Boogey (Like Before)
Miz and Morrison

Reaction score
TJ u want to see the future of pro wrestling check out my youtube a vid called David B vs Daz B.
David=me=im in the black top
Daz=My good mate=white top

-TJ-

1190932532153hy0.jpg

All i have to say. NOW BACK TO ECW!!!!!

Reaction score
Yes its about damn time Benjamin gets a push! Plus Burke is back on the air and not jobbing. Whats up with Punk defeating random wrestlers and at the beginning of the show?!? He is the ECW champ for heavens sake and he is the opener, thats messed up.

John Doe

Reaction score
Glad one of my favourite wrestlers ever (Shelton Benjamin) will finally get the credit he deserves. Good job beating Tommy Dreamer on his debut appearance too.

The Rated R CMStar

Elijah Burke never jobbed, he defeated jobbers for that mather. And it made sense to have CM Punk at the beggining of the show, first to get the crowd going and he isnt currently in an active feud, sure there are Morrison and Miz, but we havent had a clear fallout from SS, and the main event was saved foer the current feud ECW has: Big Daddy V vs Kane.