WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

edge will be on ecw this week. it is advertised on wwe.com. i agree that ecw needs at least two matches per ppv. and they need to use elijah

Evil Austin

ecw needs atleast 5 more superstars have one more title like ecw tag ??? and make the show 2 hours long

Timmy!

Reaction score
Rvd Is Coming Back

according to an interview with the man himself rvd is making a comeback very soon:shocked:

-TJ-

ecw needs atleast 5 more superstars have one more title like ecw tag ??? and make the show 2 hours long

5 more superstars.... agree.

2 hour long shows ......disagree. ECW would be worse with 2 hour shows. That my opinion

ECW Tag???........ That is the reason WWE is having the tag titles defended at ECW.... duh..... :)

Switchy

Reaction score
ECW definately does't need 2 hours, they don't have enough talent for two hours and if they did a lot of people will be bored because the talent which ECW does have would be quite boring with two hours if you give them the extra time. If you look at just the ME scene I would say yes, they need more exposure but the rest of the roster, no.

Reaction score
Look it's all good everyone saying ECW need's a 2 hour show or ECW need's 5 new guy or ECW needs a Tag Title.What ECW realy needs is a pure ECW match thats all.When Stevie Richards get back from his throat surgury the WWE should make a 3 Way Dance Extreme Rules match for the ECW title CM Punk(c) vs Tommy Dreamer vs Stevie Richards.Now that match would be good and it should last for about 20 -25 mins to get the ratings up.Think Vince about the prospect of more fans and money from your "c" brand.

-TJ-

Well that is true.

Vince thinks he can get money from ECW fans because the name is ECW. Even though he is destroying ECW's name.

You know why ECW pretty much almost sells out? Because of Fans came for Smackdown...... DUH

The Rated R CMStar

You can't mention the name Stevie Richards and more money in the same sentence.

-TJ-

Why not?

Look at it what do most ECW fans want? An original push so if Stevie comes back and gets a major push mabye even title contender push then ECW will get more money from true ECW fans.

Holy Shit! I said Stevie and More money in the same sentece!

^^if stevie richards becomes champ no-one will believe it, because he has been a wwe jobber since he came to wwe

-TJ-

No He's been a jobber since going to ECW. Before he had a good thing going on RAW and mainly heat.......

The Rated R CMStar

Correction, old ECW fans, and that ECW is long gone my friend. This is 2008, and Stevie Richards is nothing but a jobber, to the jobbers.

^^ye jobbing to steroid monky in steroid monkeys first match, and getting his nose broken in the process. do we watch the same wwe??

EDIT: intended for tj

-TJ-

I swer WWE has went down hill since that scrwed up storyline. Forgot what it was though.