WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Well quite frankly, this ECW is almost as hard to watch now as RAW or SD. I mean, every match is a squash match, with the exception of the ME.

Another thing, is this 15 min of fame garbage. No one really seemed to understand the concept of it. At the very begining, Tazz and Joey kept say Punk better hurry up and stuff and beat that 15 min, but they would sometimes say that he only had to last 15 min. Now Im no Major in college yet, but I think I can understand that. I mean, come on. It just made no sense

Soulpower

Botchamania was running wild tonight!

Viscera struggled to Powerslam Boogeyman
Miz almost kills himself trying to slam Balls (lol)
And there was a lot of miscommunication during the Punk/Morrison match... Morrison also botched the Springboard kick, though he made a nice recovery.

Reaction score
The main event was pretty well done, besides that nothing much going on though. I think Elijah Burke is pretty good but he needs to find someone other than Tommy Dreamer to face, Nunzio maybe?

!All Blacks!

Reaction score
why dont they give the ecw chapionship to tommy dreamer? anything but that punk crap.

-TJ-

Plz Find another contender other then Punk plz give the belt to Cor Von that would make ECW good

humankiller99

Reaction score
why dont they give the ecw chapionship to tommy dreamer? anything but that punk crap.

dreamer has said in interviews he doesnt want to be ECW champion. his back is killing him as is and he just wants to help the younger guys get over..

so u wont ever see Dreamer as ECW champ again. plus when he won the belt, he only held it for about a day or so.. (mightve been a week or 2. .got to check his tape again)

Wooderz245

Reaction score
Plz Find another contender other then Punk plz give the belt to Cor Von that would make ECW good

Marcus Cor Von is taking some time off for a while, someone in his family has recently died so he won't be back for at least a few weeks.

Bradders

Reaction score
ECW just seems really tacky and they need to widen their talent pool

Wooderz245

Reaction score
Yeah! deffo! theyve only got like 10 "active" wrestlers don't they? compared to smackdown! or RAW that just sucks. they need somme other main event faces other than CM Punk. Maybe if they bring Chuck Palumbo over to ECW? he seems to have the look of a champion and ECW needs some other guys.

-TJ-

I personal loved this ECW Show

Back Stage Segments 8/10

Dreamer vs. Big Daddy V Extreme Rules Rate- 7.5/10

Balls vs. Burke Rate- 8/10

CM Punk and The Boogeyman vs. The Miz and John Morrison Rate- 8.5/10

Show Rate- 8/10

I Loved when Stevie attacked Thorn