WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
I think Nitro/Cena was a damn good match, even better than the main event, sad to say because I like Punk and Burke. But Cena and Nitro told a very old school story in the ring and I liked it a lot.

Punk4Life

Reaction score
I think Nitro/Cena was a damn good match, even better than the main event, sad to say because I like Punk and Burke. But Cena and Nitro told a very old school story in the ring and I liked it a lot.

Got to agree with you there mate although Burke and Punk was still damn good, i would like to have seen it go a bit faster though as it seemed to drag just a little.

Rated R Superstar!

Reaction score
ECW Champioship

Johnny Nitro ECW world Champion Not a Bad Idea But Its Too Soon Utilise The Talent they have already got
e.g CM Punk, RVD
Put Your Thoughts on this matter.
CM PUNK ECW WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
wow, WWECW really sucked this week. Its boring and has no depth at all

KenFan4life

Reaction score
There wasn't any boogeyman, so we've got something to be thankful of.
Be awesome if they job Boogey & Miz to Monty.maybe a double Pounce.
Yesterday's show was kinda just for a ppv build.

LKP

Two matches this weekt hats it? And a vengance match on it also what the hell?

Reaction score
Does anybody know why this week on ECW they changed the theme music in the intro from "Bodies" to the original ECW theme? Thought that was interesting...

Soulpower

^^I'm guessing it has something to do with the Benoit incident.

So, thoughts on John Morrison? Personally, I love the gimmick. His promo was actually good, the crowd actually cared about him, and Nitro needed to get away from his old persona now that he wasn't on RAW anymore.

Reaction score
^I like the gimmick a lot too. His promo was pretty good tonight (he just has to develop a kind of swagger in his talking), and he drew some VERY good heel heat at times. And how about Stevie Richards NOT getting jobbed tonight? He actually won a match (well, against Kevin Thorne, but still...), which is good for him, even though it won't go anywhere. The tag match did its job as well.

Also, the Miz sucks, get him out of the company. It made me sick watching Nunzio job to him.

Renegade17

Reaction score
Since Tommy is the only one left from ECW that isn't just a jobber, maybe they'll give Stevie some credibility and have them tag a bit. And hey, does anyone know when Marcus Cor Von is going to be back?

-TJ-

Ok Vince made Balls Mahoney lose to the Miz!!??? That's a sign Vince is destroying ECW's Name.

Also where is Monty Brown? I haven't seen him in a while.