UWF 2013 Money in the Bank Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Money in the Bank Predictions

RawWorldmitb_zpsc290899d.jpg

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Bray Wyatt [c] vs. Dean Ambrose vs.John Cena

All 3 could walk away with it, but I just see Bray surviving with the belt.

Anarintermitb_zps96c6e526.jpg

UWF International Championship
Rhino [c] vs. CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle

Shawn just has an awesome Punk. I agree with Shane, Angle/Punk next PPV,

MITBTest1_zpsa4874b5e.jpg

UWF Championship
Elimination
Damien Sandow [c] vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

My match so I won't guess. I will say I'm having an awesome time TTing for it.

EXTm_zps131adb68.jpg

UWF Extreme Championship
Taz [c] vs. Umaga

Aniking's Taz is just so boss. If he wasn't Extreme Champion, he would be International Champion.

TTmatch_zpsda92b651.jpg

UWF Tag Team Championships
Bray Wyatt & Damien Sandow [c] vs. Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis
I see these guys pulling off the victory due to some sort of shenanigans. Who knows? It might be because of outside interference ;)

RawMITB_zpsea060463.jpg

Raw's Money in the Bank
Ladder
AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Edge vs. Kane vs. Kevin Nash

All of these guys are great, but, as of this posting, Lewb just is slightly ahead. Just my opinion.

AMITB_zps0ce20adc.jpg

Anarchy's Money in the Bank
Ladder
Curt Hawkins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Matt Hardy vs. Ryback vs. Seth Rollins vs. Undertaker

My other match. TTing needs to pick up BIG TIME for this one.

smackMITB_zpsfe6df2c9.jpg

Smackdown's Money in the Bank
Ladder
Antonio Cesaro vs. Austin Aries vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christopher Daniels vs. MVP vs. Rob Van Dam

Again, all of them deserve to be here. At this posting, I believe Austin Aries will become the first 2-time MITB winner in UWF History.

BatHHH_zps07a7b420.jpg

#1 Contender to the UWF Championship
Batista vs. Triple H

Only Shane posted. Even still, I probably would've picked him anyway. Dres has a good Triple H but Shane has an epic Batista.

COHOF_zpsc6058fca.jpg

Clockwork Orange House of Fun
Raven vs. Sting

No post yet but I agree with Shane, it'll end in some shady way.

RockHBKmitb_zpsc0cc15b6.jpg

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels
I do not envy the person who has to decide the finish on this match. However, I'm going to give the slight edge to HBK but it could go either way.

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
Re: UWF MITB: HBK vs. The Rock

HBK: If I may I would like to be honest right now. I'm surprised you even came out from the back. I didn't think you were man enough to come out here and look me in the eye like a man. Your little spat back there before you came out is cute and all, but it isn't going to work on me. For years and years you have been doing that to all of your opponents, but let's face it, Rock, I'm not like any of your previous opponents. You may not see behind all those days of acting you had, but when it comes to being the man around here, I am the MAN! I am the man that sets the boundaries for the younger generation of wrestlers that come up through the rankings to get to this level. I am the man that sets the bar for matches that follow mine. I am the man that doesn't let your little jokes bother him. I said before, I'm not like the others. You can come out here and call me names using profanity all you want, but at the end of day it just makes you look like the bigger jackass out here!

The Rock's light up from, HBK's comments

HBK: Jokes yeah, Rock, even I have some jokes up my sleeve. The reason I don't allow such a thing to get me down is because when it comes down to things, it's not what's said to the other person in a promo, it's what's done in this ring that matters most. So by all means, you can come out here and call me names or make fun of my balding hair or whatever it is you want to do because I will be doing all the talking in eight days at Money in the Bank. That is what seperates the two of us. You're more focused on the promo along with making yourself look flashy and your opponent look like a fool or something along those lines. These people I believe know where I am coming from, but I am focused on putting the best wrestling match possible. I have lived through some scary injuries in my wrestling career. Can you say the same? What may one or two injuries here and there that weren't even a major concern. Yet you go and hide in Hollywood and where a tutu or dress up like the tooth fairy. Yet here I am a mere fifteen years since I suffered a broken back that should of ended my career and yet I still put up top wrestlign matches. Just go look up the PWI Matches of the Year for the last decade and on all of them, but a few you will see my name as one of the names mentioned in each match. And to go back to what I was saying before, I am the man that in less than two weeks, is going to end your career on a losing note!

The crowd lets out a big roar as they know these two will exchange blows at any moment

HBK: I may not be in the same shell I once used to be in, but who stays that way over time. Each one of us competes up until we can't do it anymore and I know pretty soon that will be the case for me, but until then, I am just going to keep coming out here week after week and out performing all the haters and doubters that have followed me throughout my career. What I see is the only person in UWF who defeated John Morrison and then at the time the UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes in back to back weeks. I know you may not see it as a big deal and that's only because you come around every so often. But when you can compete and defeat two men you are in their prime while you're well out of yours is a major, major accomplishment. It makes you feel as if you can do this for more and more years as time moves on. Your body tells you, you can do it and so you do. I'm not afraid to admit that beating those two really helped motivate me to keep on doing all of this. I am a professional wrestler, Rock. I'm not an actor, I'm not a tooth fairy. I am a wrestler and I want to see if that wrestler is still inside you or is a tutu wearing tooth fairy looking for an excuse in case, the oh great one doesn't get a scratch on his face just before his knew big movie fest!

The intesity level really picks up as HBK has thrown one right back at, The Rock

HBK: I think the million dollar question is, can you hang with the Show Stoppa, The Headliner, The Main Event, The Icon, Mr. WrestleMania inside the ring. Can you hang with me? I may be smaller than you in height and size, but make no mistake about it, I am a lot smarter than you are inside the squared circle. I am also techincally sounded inside this ring which is something you lack in and I know you can't out hustle me. This match isn't for the weak and so yeah I mean it when I say it, but you and I are going to be in for a dog fight. It doesn't matter what happens from here on out because all that matters is what happens inside that ring at Money in the Bank. You had better, just bring it!

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for a response back

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Money in the Bank Predictions

RawWorldmitb_zpsc290899d.jpg

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Bray Wyatt [c] vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena

When I went over the thread I couldn't decide who to go with but when I gave the thread one more read I think Cena is my favorite going into the match.

Anarintermitb_zps96c6e526.jpg

UWF International Championship
Rhino [c] vs. CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle

Going with Shawn's Punk on this one. RRS' Rhino is good so is WWS' Angle but I think Angle still has time and Shawn's Punk is looking extremely great so I'll go with him.

MITBTest1_zpsa4874b5e.jpg

UWF Championship
Elimination
Damien Sandow [c] vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

I thikn The Miz will finally lay his hands on championship gold at Money in The Bank.

EXTm_zps131adb68.jpg

UWF Extreme Championship
Taz [c] vs. Umaga

I love the way Slim plays Umaga with Trish as his manager so yeah.

TTmatch_zpsda92b651.jpg

UWF Tag Team Championships
Bray Wyatt & Damien Sandow [c] vs. Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis
MDDD is awesome and they'd deserve to win the title but I just don't see it happening as long Wyatt and Sandow are around in the tag team division.

RawMITB_zpsea060463.jpg

Raw's Money in the Bank
Ladder
AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Edge vs. Kane vs. Kevin Nash

This was really really hard to decide but I have to go with Edge. It will be a close one betwen Edge and Lesnar but I think Edge will win the whole thing.

AMITB_zps0ce20adc.jpg

Anarchy's Money in the Bank
Ladder
Curt Hawkins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Matt Hardy vs. Ryback vs. Seth Rollins vs. Undertaker

Andrew's Rollins really improved and I think Andrew would do a good job with Rollins as Mister MiTB.

smackMITB_zpsfe6df2c9.jpg

Smackdown's Money in the Bank
Ladder
Antonio Cesaro vs. Austin Aries vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christopher Daniels vs. MVP vs. Rob Van Dam

----

BatHHH_zps07a7b420.jpg

#1 Contender to the UWF Championship
Batista vs. Triple H

Pretty obvious.

COHOF_zpsc6058fca.jpg

Clockwork Orange House of Fun
Raven vs. Sting

I don't know what to think about this...

RockHBKmitb_zpsc0cc15b6.jpg

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels

As I said in the RAW thread, I wouldn't want to be the one who needs to pick the winner of this one as it's impossible.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF MiTB: Triple H vs Batista #1 Contenders Match

"IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!"

[video=youtube;kYWcV2DIIHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWcV2DIIHU[/video]

The crowd is on their feet as the infamous Motorhead theme begins playing over the PA system. It isn't long before "The Game" himself appears from the backstage and walks down the ramp, making his way up the steel steps and entering the ring. Triple H raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth as his music fades out to silence, making the cheers for him more audible as he looks directly across the ring at Batista.

triple-h-on-mic.jpg

Triple H: You'll have to forgive me for not coming out here sooner, I was trying to make sense of all the crap you just let fall from your mouth and let enough time pass between you dropping it and me joining you in person so that the chances of my brain being damaged just from being around the smell would be minimal. I'll be honest, I'm feeling a little woozy, you should get that diarrhea of the mouth under control, big guy, or at least wipe. I mean, honestly, I think the spectators and participants of the wrestling world have sat through enough of your promos to last a lifetime. Damn this, damn that, fat kids and fat women, you're irrelevant and everyone's inferior and you aren't going to just win a match, you're going to end a career, blah blah blah.

You aren't resting on your accolades, man, you're resting on a tried and true formula and not bothering to change a damn thing because if you go to the well and the structure hasn't eroded and the contents are still drinkable, why quit fetching water from it, right? Well that might work on a Brian Kendrick that never encountered you before that match you had, but it's not going to work on someone that knows your ins and outs like I do. We've traveled the world together, Dave. We've eaten at the same restaurants, we've crashed at the same hotels, we've partied together and trained together and tore the roof off of arenas worldwide, both as opponents and tag team partners. I've heard this song and dance before, and I know that it's bullshit, because the only reason you have these accolades that make you feel so tough and confident and monstrous is staring right at you.

If it wasn't for me, you'd still be in Ohio with a chain around your neck or running around carrying Devon's bags. You can dispute it, but you and I both know it's true. So when you stand there and stroke your ego and boast about yourself, the man that I created, and call me irrelevant, you're committing hypocrisy. If I'm irrelevant then your star power is non-existant, Dave, you're small time. It takes a pretty big set of balls to say the crap you said though, I'll give you that. Granted they're shriveled balls, but balls nonetheless. I mean ending the career of the "Cerebral Assassin", that's a bold claim that many have claimed they would deliver on but never succeeded. You see, Dave, you're part of something special, because while I've been getting my ass kicked in every match except one, this match we're having next Sunday is going to be the turning point in that run of bad luck when I beat you like a misbehaven dog.

And I'm going to beat you for one reason above all others, I see the larger picture and am not approaching this as short-sightedly as you are. Next Sunday is not about me simply preparing myself for you or you simply preparing yourself for me. I have prepared myself for Damien Sandow, for The Miz, for Daniel Bryan, and not only those three but all of the Money in the Bank participants as well, because should you win this contendership and go on to win the belt, you're the type of stooge I could see dropping his guard and getting cashed in on. That's not going to happen to me. Come whoever may, I shall become the UWF Champion and remain the UWF Champion.

Just do me a favor. When push comes to shove, try not to tear your bicep. Start Game.

Triple H lowers his microphone, awaiting the "Animal"'s response to what he had to say.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The Rock seems almost humored by what HBK has to say as he raises his mic.

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment The Rock:
You sir are a funny guy. You sir are a very good comedian and The Rock would encourage you to go and do stand up instead of this. Really… you could have a much more successful career doing stand up than doing this. You see Brokeback Kid… you talk about being surprised about The Rock showing up? The Rock never… and The Rock means NEVER backs down from a fight. The Rock always takes the time to come out to the ring and look at his opponent in the face before he raises his right hand… cocks it way back and smacks it across the jabroni’s face. Every time. Just the simple fact that you would even suggest that shows that you are underestimating The Rock and that is something that nobody should ever do. Hell Dinero didn’t underestimate The Rock. He brought everything and then some and it barely just wasn’t enough. Just barely… and YOU? YOU of all people… YOU think that you have what it takes to beat The Rock? Get in the long line that wraps around the world because there are tons of people out there that think that but guess what BBkid… none of them were able to do it.

The smug humor that he had before is starting to melt away little by little.

And that is why it boggles The Rock’s mind when you say that you are the man. That to be the man The Rock has to beat the man? Oh hell no you playgirl posing falling off of brokeback mountain which is how you broke that back and disappeared for four years only to return to get your candyass whipped by the greatest star to ever wrestle in history. YOU have to defeat The Rock to solidify yourself. YOU have to beat The Rock to prove that you are who you say you are. YOU have to defeat The Rock to prove to yourself that you are as great as you want to profess yourself to be. The Rock has the accolades, The Rock has the following, The Rock has everything and then some. The Rock can go to Hollywood, come back and still kick ass. The Rock can disappear for a year, come back and that match they are going to be concerned, they are going to be scared, they are going to be shaking in their boots because they know that no matter how long The Rock is out… if he shows up then their ass is on the line. You disappear and return after a couple of weeks and its like… oh… its just that old guy. You want the respect that The Rock has. You want the honor that The Rock has. You want all of this and then some that The Rock has. You want the people to look at you and give you praise like they give The Rock but guess what BBK, you aren’t going to get it. Because you are nothing. You aren’t thinking outside of the box. You aren’t seeing the truth for what it really is. Instead you have this idiotic tunnel vision that focuses on The Rock in a tutu.

What about With Mountain? That movie sucked. Doom? Oh hell that that was the worst piece of monkey crap ever devised. That movie is being used as a torture device now. It is being considered cruel and unusual punishment to subject people to that movie and yet all you can think of is The Rock in a tutu. Oh no. The Rock is definitely in over his head with this mighty mind of BBK. The Rock has bitten off more than he can chew with this one. The Rock has obviously stepped into a cage, into a war with this lion with only a stick in hand and does not have a clue how he is going to be able to escape out of this one.

With sarcasm oozing off of every word The Rock starts to feel the intensity.

Now understand The Rock bitch, you are in for the match of your lifetime. The Rock doesn’t care if there is a blemish, if there is a cut, a scratch, a little blood. The Rock has bled before and isn’t afraid to bleed again. The Rock has been concussed more than a few times. The Rock took a damn Pepsi Plunge off of the chamber in an Elimination Chamber match back in UCW. And you think that The Rock is going to hold back from you? Like The Rock is supposed to be intimidated by you? The Rock has dealt with the best of the best time and time again. The Rock has done it all… YOU are not even The Rock’s league. You are nothing more than a wannabe. Once upon a time you were the top dog but when you left… The Rock took over and ever since then there has not been one single person that could match up to what The Rock has done. You want to reclaim your throne as the top dog… you beat The Man. You beat the trail blazin, eye brow raisin, you beat the jabroni beatin pie eatin, you beat the greatest champion UCW has ever seen, you beat the greatest star that has ever stepped foot in UWF, you beat the man that cost you your WrestleMania moment, you beat the man that has electrified generations.

At this point The Rock has gotten in HBK’s face.

You bring everything you got, you bring the kitchen sink if you have to. You bring that old attitude, your new attitude, you bring all of your attitudes. You bring everything that you were born with to this match. You bring your life, your career to this match. The Rock doesn’t want you to have to come up with an excuse for why you lost. The Rock only wants you to bring your absolute best. That way when the match is over and The Rock stands tall over you… The Rock can look down at you and tell you that despite you bringing your absolute best… the only thing that you are to The Rock… is his bitch.

The Rock backs away as the crowd lets out a collective “OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!”

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Clockwork Orange House of Fun: Sting vs. Raven

The arena is silent as suddenly the "Icon" Sting walks out from the backstage with a microphone in hand and raised to his mouth. There is no music, there is no pyro, there is no big deal made of his arrival at all, he is just a man with a microphone.

18.jpg

Sting: I'm sure there were a lot of you that were convinced that Wrestlemania was going to be the last you would see of the "Icon" Sting in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. I believed that to be true myself, I made the self-doubt that I was overcome with no secret, after suffering what was quite possibly one of the biggest defeats of my career on the most spectacular show of all time, I just didn't feel like I had anything left to give this industry. I didn't feel like I had anything left to give you fans, and even if I did, I had no desire to come to this ring and give it. Normally this would be the part where I tell you that the events that occurred at the hands of S.C.A.R. restored that desire in me and made me realize I had so much more to give you, but this time we're going to skip over that part, because if I told you that, I would be telling you a lie. I still feel the pain of that defeat every waking second, it tears at my heartstrings with determination, the depression I feel regarding that failure is driven to pull my heart through my chest and kill me so that it can devour whatever's left of me. I don't know what's keeping me from being devoured by that depression, I don't know what it is that brought me to the ring on Friday, but it's clear to me and I'm sure it's clear to Rhino and it's clear to all of you that something isn't right, and that's why the attempt to rescue the day fell flat and I found myself the victim of CM Punk's finishing move.

What S.C.A.R. is doing to Anarchy is unjust, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Raven and CM Punk and the large man in the ski mask that has decided to align himself with the group are all corrupt individuals, there is no question about this but do I really have what it takes to stand up to this evil like I did the Cabinet? Am I still the same "Icon" that's driven out evil before, am I even the "Icon" at all? Like I said, I don't know, and I'm uncertain what brought me to this ring tonight, I'm uncertain what's giving me the courage to stand out here and keep speaking, but whatever this driving force is that's carrying me through all of these events, I'm thankful for it. Because even though I doubt myself and my abilities and whether I'm even the man for the job, it's a job that must be done, and failure is not an option. I have eight days to somehow, some way get out of this funk I've been in and do that job, and with all the time I've spent in solitude, I've had a lot of time to think and now I realize what motivation I need to accomplish what I've been put on this brand to accomplish. Stone Cold, Raven, I'm suggesting that we make this match-up even more interesting. You have chosen to make it a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match, now allow me to add some terms of my own. If I beat you at Money in the Bank, Stone Cold will be relieved of his duties as the General Manager of Anarchy and the both of you must leave the UWF forever.

However, if you beat me, I will be the one that leaves the UWF. I want nothing more than to see the product I love thrive, and with the two of you and the evil you've bred around, it simply cannot. I await your response with great anticipation.

Sting lowers his microphone and stands there in the silence as he awaits the arrival of the "Human Cancer".

Reaction score

The camera zooms in on, HBK who has a fake surprised look on his face after, The Rock called him his "bitch"

HBK takes his hands off his face and points at, The Rock with his right index finger and says off the microphone "How dare you" jokingly which gets the fans laughing as well while HBK mocks, The Rock

HBK: Is that really the only comeback word you only know how to say. What is that, the fifteenth time you said that word since I called you out. Since in fact you been in the back. Have you really sunk that low, Rock that you cannot come up with any other line to come at me with other than "bitch". Yeah so I said "bitch" what are you going to do sue me? I'm just going to go back to my hometown of San Antonio and pray for forgiveness.....AGAIN!

The crowd laughs again along with, HBK who smiles. The Rock meanwhile looks on in disgust at, HBK

HBK: I think it's a sad day that you of all people who used to be one of the very best when it came to talking smack on the microphone, cannot come up with something new. What's the matter, did you run out of room on your wrists to write the lines you wanted to say to me. What's wrong, Rocky. Upset that all of sudden I have a different change in my tune out here. Everyone always asks for the old, HBK. If I really wanted to go down that road, you wouldn't even come close touching me out here. You can't embarrass me, Rock. You can call me any name in the book over and over again, but it's still the same material you've been using this whole time. You have nothing else. Maybe you should change your approach with me before it's too late for you.

HBK lowers his microphone as the intensity level picks up in the ring

HBK: There's one thing I will agree with you on and that's when I left back in 1998 following breaking my back, you did become the man around here. You stepped up your game to a whole new level. You went on to win multiple world titles. You main evented several WrestleMania's, only to lose them all while I was away. You never once won the big one on the grandest stage of them all. You may have walked in as champion, but so did I. I though won the World Title on that stage. So let me ask you this now, who's the poser now?

The crowd lets out a collective "OHHHHHHHHHHHH"

HBK: Yeah while I was gone you did some big things. You helped keep this business in tact along with Hunter, Stone Cold, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, and the lists goes on from guys in WCW and ECW that helped keep wrestling what it was. Yeah you were the man, but then THE MAN, came back! I realize that, Hunter is my best friend and his opinion may not mean much to you, Rock, but it was he who said that the night I returned to this business and he and I went at, he said it was the greatest match he had ever been in. Hunter, said that it seemed like I had been around all four of the years I was away with my back injury. Let me tell you something, for the time I was away, I never thought I could perform at such a level as I did that night. Just like I had done before I broke my back, I stole the show that night in my match with, Hunter. Everyone though I was crazy to get back in the ring, but you just don't know unless you do it and I did on that night. Eleven years later and I am still going strong. I may take time off now and then, but I still compete at a higher level than before I went out with my back inury. But thinking back to that same night I returned, you lost the WWE Title to Brock Lesnar. Funny how things should work out. I leave you and you become the man. I come back and things return to the way they should be with me, still being the man!

The crowd agrees with what, HBK has to say and as they all clap their hands in response

HBK: So while you may stand here and make fun of me being called The Heart Break Kid or one of my other favorites, Has Been Kid. I see completely different. I know I am still The Heart Break Kid, but I'm also the Come Back Kid. I could have let myself go during that time and forgot all about this business, but I couldn't do it. Yeah sure I could of done some acting and stared in several movies or television shows, but that's not who I am. I am a professional wrestler and this was all I ever wanted to do and I would never turn my back on this business ever. That's what separates us beyond all beliefs. I know I may be getting a bit off topic here, but much to the like of how, Hunter said our match was his favorite all time, it was your friend, Mic Foley has stated numerous times, even in his book that his best match was against me back in 1996 even though it wasn't mine. At Money in the Bank, you can bank on me bringing the very best as I always do, but you had better bring your absolute BEST!

HBK lowers his microphone as the two get a bit closer to each other as fireworks are ready to be set off inside the ring between these two

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The Rock backs off from HBK and lets out a long yawn before raising his mic up.

The Most Electrifying man in Sports Entertainment The Rock:
The Rock was ready for you to shut up after your lame attempts at jokes. Because really… back in the day that was your thing. But now… now that you are this new man or whatever… it isn’t you. You don’t have it BBK so know your role and shut your mouth before The Rock decides to not even wait until Money in the Bank to shove his size 13 boot so far down your throat that you’ll have to wind up shitting it out of your ass.

The crowd is a bit taken back as the calm smug demeanor has become rather intense now.

You want to talk about how The Rock couldn’t touch you if you ever went down the old road? The fact of the matter is this… you couldn’t come close to The Rock no matter what you did. So to try to keep some mystique about the old HBK… the good one… the one that mattered… the ONLY ONE that mattered… that’s the one that you want to hold back. That in itself is proof that you are holding back because you know that even at your best you will have nothing to answer for what The Rock is going to bring you in this ass whipping. Instead you want to hold that card because when you lose… not if, not maybe, but when you lose you can say that you weren’t at your absolute best which is the one thing that The Rock has been saying and telling you to do ever since this match started. Ever since Mania The Rock has seen you hold back. The Rock has seen you be nothing but a proverbial bitch. You want to know why The Rock keeps calling you a bitch? Because you are not a man. You are not a man at all. Your balls haven’t descended yet. You are still walking around here acting like a little punk ass kid. Thinking you are kid this and kid that. The Come Back kid… and all that mess… understand something BrokeBack Kid… none of that is going to save you from the ass whooping that you are going to get because The Rock is going to bring his absolute best for his final performance. The Rock is going to show you that you have so much more to learn and do before you can become anything close to what The Rock became.

You mention how The Rock was main eventing WrestleManias and losing… let’s see how many did you main event? One? Oh yeah… and then that one against John Boy. That’s it. What about in UCW? Ummmm none. The Rock? Let’s see Mania 15 and 17. The Rock was in one of the four main events of 19 while you were nothing but on the undercard. The Rock surpassed you in WWE. The Rock surpassed you in UCW main eventing Mania and winning. Main evented two of them. How about you? None again? Really? None? And The Rock is the poser? Know your role jabroni and know your history before The Rock embarrasses you even more in front of your beloved fans that want to cheer everything you say because they don’t want to look at the facts as they are because the facts state one thing… The Rock is BETTER than Shawn Michaels.

The Rock still feeling rather intense while HBK has a stern look on his face. The fans are on the edge of their seats feeling the tension in the ring.

And while you say that Triple H says he had the best match of his career against you? Big whoop. So what? You had a good match against your best friend. Wasn’t that what you and your little clique did back in the day anyways? Saved your best stuff for yourselves while giving everyone else the leftovers so that you all could look good while shunning the rest of us? You think The Rock forgot how you all tried to hold The Rock back all those years ago because it was clear to see The Rock was going to be the biggest thing in wrestling and with you gone, with those other two gone all that was left was Triple H and he wasn’t going to be able to hold The Rock down on his own. So of course when you two have a match Triple H is going to do his best to give you a virtual blowjob to try to build you up. You think that impresses The Rock? You think The Rock gives a rat’s ass what Triple H thinks about you? Thinks about The Rock? You think The Rock gives a rat’s ass what YOU think about The Rock? The Rock does not care at all what you think, what he thinks, what they think, what anybody thinks because in the end… all of you are going to say the same thing you all have been saying for years.

The Rock in a tutu. The Rock left for Hollywood. The Rock is doing this for a paycheck. The Rock is doing this and he doesn’t care about the business. The Rock turned his back on the business. The Rock did this and that to the business. The Rock did none of that to any of you. The Rock doesn’t need a paycheck. Matter of fact… The Rock is not getting a big check at all for this match and you know why? The Rock doesn’t need it. The Rock has made millions upon millions doing movies. The Rock doesn’t need to wrestle to make ends meet at all. The Rock is doing this because he has to show idiots like you that you are not on par with The Rock. The Rock is doing this to put people like you in your place. The Rock IS HERE to show you that you aren’t and will never be on The Rock’s level no matter how many “good matches” you have against your ass brother or Mick Foley.

So understand this Brokeback… when this match is over… don’t cry when you lose. Don’t lose your smile again and decide to disappear. But also… don’t hold anything back because if you do… even just a little bit… The Rock will take liberties on you and may decide to send you back on the shelf with a broke back and ensure that you don’t disrespect the ring again. The Rock has grown tired of you going on about being this Come Back kid and being The Man when you have nothing to show for it. You have nothing. The Rock has everything. So you want to really be the man? Prove it. Beat The Rock’s ass at Money in the Bank. The Rock is daring you to beat The Rock at Money in the Bank. But The Rock already knows… you can’t.

The Rock lowers his mic staring down HBK.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: Raw Money in The Bank

046_zpsed6fc613.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Whoa whoa whoa everyone hold on a moment, after hearing all this babbling from all of you I believe you are all out of line with the things you've been saying.

Cody turns to Kane and then to Edge and nods to himself

Yes completely out of order, but first things first Dear old Kevin here pegged me as a top star. Wow that's just...yeah

Rhodes scratches his head as if awkwardly not knowing how to respond as he turns to his Father for a second before he continues.

The thing about that Kev is my dad here worked in WCW when you were there, and as a result I’ve heard some stories about you. This means everything you have to say I’m taking with a grain of salt here, however I do appreciate your meaningless and blind compliments. Because the way I see things, you are a numbers kind of guy. Not numbers like your smart, by no means am I implying that, but numbers as in the number of ratings, the numbers after dollar signs, even the numbers of peoples heights and weights. The problem with this is, in your little worlds Kev a guy like me is…well a nobody. I’m a scrawny kid, hell if I didn’t have all the accomplishments under my name you wouldn’t give me the time of day. But I have no problem with that, because people like you is the whole reason I went so far off the deep end. And even though I’ve finally started thinking clearly and I have my own father joining me here in UWF, I still hold a small grudge on those people with your mindset. And at Money in the Bank I’m going to make sure I let out whatever bits of frustration I have left for them on you and the rest of our company.

Cody turns to the entranceway

And those who chose not to join us too, Christian old pal if you’re back there I wanted to try and get through to you. Because you are going through exactly what I did, and I mean exactly it’s actually kind of scary because all the things you’re saying are things I thought and said. And let me tell you, living in that mindset is not healthy, now I don’t know if you have a father figure to come and help you out so I wanted to try and be the friend you and Orton tried to be to me in the nWo. See the deal with that mindset is you can’t even have friends, because you question everyone. Just look at the last thing you said, “I was always right†was my “Who’s Crazy now?†and I was so stuck in that state of mind that it drove me insane. So why don’t you come on out here before you start feeling the temptation to wear a mask and we can all have a little intervention, Kev will lock the doors, Kane can read you some poetry he wrote about how your attitude affects him and we can all just have a good cry.

Cody turns to one side and sees Edge he gets a smirk on his face.

Once Christian has broken through we can try helping you out too, because you truly do need some. So please stop looking at peoples perverse sides and try to listen up. Mr. Edge I am by no means…a Nice Guy. Oh maybe my mental status has changed, maybe I’m not sitting in a dark corner talking to myself but just because I’m starting to look at the world with a clear head does not make me a nice guy. Because the guy standing right here in front of you, yeah he changed a little bit, but the guy you’re going to see at Money in the Bank amongst the rest of the circus that makes up this match is the exact same guy that’s hurt more people than you’ve faced here in UWF. The same guy that is a two time UWF and a one time World Champion, the same guy that while you were over on Smackdown doing a whole lot of nothing was defeating great after great after damn great in this ring. I don’t think I know you Edge, I know I know you. Which is why it’s sad to see what you’ve become, and that isn’t a shot at you being a bit older than me because that’s a cheap observation to make. No I’m talking about what you’re trying to do, you said we all need some motivation to get things done. Well my motivation is a heavy piece of gold you wrap around you waist, my motivation is proving myself not to these people, not to you, and not to the man who stands behind me with my last name but to myself. You however are making your motivation up entirely, you are trying to convince yourself you are an underdog and do you know why? Because that’s how you made it in this business, you were some scrawny long haired kid from Canada trying to make it and you clawed your way to the top.

Cody shakes his head for a moment.

But now that you’re at the top, where do you go? You came back to UWF, you kicked Damiens ass every week and then…you lost. You went into Smackdowns Money in the Bank and…you lost, you lost and lost and it made you question yourself. So you look back and wonder how you made it, and that’s by fighting from the bottom of the ladder up. So you’re out here trying to convince everyone that you’re an underdog? You’re no underdog, you’re the TOP dog, and you’re not used to that. The problem with making up your motivation out of thin air Edge, is that when it comes time to strap up your boots and really get to work that motivation holds no weight. I know I’m no longer the smallest guy in the roster, because I’ve done a lot around UWF, but just because I’ve grown to top dog around here doesn’t mean I’m any less hungry. And that’s the difference between you and I, so I hope you show up to Money in the Bank with a big appetite instead of just trying to make up a reason to be here.

Cody turns to Brock and Paul.

Brock! Nice to see you old pal, how long has it been. Look now that you’re out here I wanted to say I’m so sorry for what I did to you back then, I hope you’ll understand I was a little crazy back then. I do hope there are no hard feelings, I mean you came to me thinking you were a monster so I had to make sure you knew I had a little bit of a monster in me. But that’s all in the past, you and I are whole different people now. With that said, since Paul here seems to be the brains of the operation perhaps I should tell him to explain something to you. Fear or lack thereof is not any kind of protection, see you telling me you’re not afraid of me…it doesn’t faze me. In fact it makes me glad, because it makes my job easier, since you’re going to run head long to me. But since you’re a little loose in the head department with your fighting past I’ll try to use a metaphor like you did, see no one is afraid of a car. A car is something you see every day, imagine me as the car. I’m standing right in front of you and you are not afraid, hell you have no thought about it at all it’s so mundane that you don’t think twice about it. Okay are you following me still? Okay at Money in the Bank, you guys are going to stand in the middle of the street, and the car is going to run you over. You weren’t afraid, but that didn’t stop the car from running you over.

Cody turns to the crowd.

Now a lot of people don’t trust this little change, they think I’m pandering to these people. Well I’m not pandering to anyone, if these people cheer or boo I honestly don’t mind because that’s their choice. My father here, he’s of no concern to any of you, and yet you people seem to keep bringing him up, well I think it’s time you all focus on up. My name is Cody Rhodes, I’ve beaten everyone there is to beat here in UWF, beating any of you is not of my concern. I’ve won plenty of titles, another isn’t the end all be all. Honestly, I can retire tomorrow in my twenties and have a hall of fame career. And yet I’m still here, I’m still talking, and that’s because unlike Edge once I made it to the top I knew how to fight at that level instead of always fighting as an underdog. This ring, this brand of Raw that you are all entering, it belongs to me, and I’m not going to leave on top just yet oh no I’m going to just keep adding to the list of people I’ve beaten and titles I’ve won. See the only difference between Todays Cody and the Cody of before is now I get to enjoy beating all of you after I’ve done it instead of living in hell every day, So if you expected Cody Rhodes to change in the ring like he has outside of it…well let me be the first to say I’m sorry.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Money in the Bank World Heavyweight Championship: Wyatt (c) vs Ambrose vs Cen

Dean Ambrose smiles at Bray Wyatt before beginning to speak once again.

Dean Ambrose
Well look who decided to show up? Ladies and gentlemen, you're World Heavyweight Champion, Bray Wyatt!

The crowd boos Bray Wyatt heavily.

Seriously Bray, where have you been hiding? You're barely on RAW, you let Cena and I do all the hard work. Maybe it's all a part of your master plan. Just lay low while we take each other out. You know who else does that? Cowards! And you keep saying that you want to exorcise my demons. Just how do you plan on doing that when you can't even stop me yourself. Didn't you learn from the last time we faced off? All you managed to do was make them stronger! The only reason I'm not the World Heavyweight Champion heading into this is because of John Cena. You know damn well as much as I do that I was about to win that match. Every time you speak, my demons, HE, only get's stronger. You're just making this worse for yourself. We'll see if you're really a higher being as you say you are. You will be thrown into the fires of my soul to be absorbed. And just like you always say, you'll burn...just like your daddy.

Ambrose smirks at Wyatt before returning to his usual self.

Now usually with it being a triple threat, that would seem to lower your odds but you know you didn't stand a chance in another one on one match. Your only chance at winning is you join up with Cena so I should warn you that you shouldn't piss him off either. Also, you should be aware that this is no normal match Bray. It seems like triple threats mean I have to split the damage I dish out between you two when instead I get to do more because there are no disqualifications in a triple threat match.

The fans cheer as they know that Ambrose is the longest reigning hardcore champion for a reason.

And don't even think about your little buddy from YES helping you out. You both are already in two matches and I doubt Sandow wants to get hurt even more before his match. And I've spoken to that annoying Anarchy duo so if anyone tries to interfere, they'll at least stall them. So I guess it's just a matter of what I want to do to you. Or more importantly, what HE wants to do to you. I've tried warning you over and over again in the past but you fail to heed so don't get mad at me for not holding back. Whatever happens to you, I'll be more than happy. Consider yourself lucky that this is a huge company because if we were to meet elsewhere, I couldn't guarantee you'd be able to breathe on your own.

A sinister sick smile comes across Ambrose's face. He stares at Bray for quite a long while to where it's nearly uncomfortable for everyone. John makes a sudden movement and Ambrose quickly snaps out of it and glances over at Cena.

And you. Stop trying to get on my good side. I don't and never will trust you ever again. Agree with me all you want, when the time comes, I’m not going easy on you. We made a regular match at Wrestlemania into a hardcore match because no one could stop us. This time we have full approval to do whatever we want. The lights won't be able to save you or Wyatt. If the lights go out, I'll take the nearest weapon and swing for the fences until they come back on. If you want to get in the way, be my guest. I'll rejoice in it! There is no better feeling in the world than when you look a man straight in the eye and he knows he can't beat you. It eats at his very soul until there is just no more will to live on. But you both know all about that don't you. It may not hurt as much now but trust me when I say...It's going to get much worse.

Ambrose laughs away from the mic and falls backwards into the bottom turnbuckle and sits there, still chuckling to himself.

OOC: Hopefully we can squeeze in one more round after this!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Money in the Bank Tag Team Championship Sandow & Wyatt (c) vs Bateman & Curti

Curtis looks at Sandow before speaking out.

Johnny Curtis
Can it nerd!

The crowd erupts in applause and starts a "Nerd! Nerd! Nerd!" chant.

Shouldn't you be busy trying to build a weather dominator or something to take over the world you big nerd! Hey bro you understand anything he just said?

Derrick Bateman
Just the same stuff as you. Probably something about his clone that's standing right next to him. Listen here Strange, you need to stop trying to confuse us with your tomfoolery. How did you clone yourself? How can we clone ourselves? We could play video games while our clones fight the matches and we just reap the benefits.

Oh that's an awesome idea! But we have to watch out though. What if our doppelgangers decide to completely take over our lives? People wouldn't know who was the real us. Hell it could have happened already! If that nerd invented a way to clone himself, we probably already beat him up and took it and cloned ourselves. What if we're the doppelgangers!?

Curtis looks extremely worried before Bateman calms him down.

Calm down bro! A doppelganger wouldn't let anyone know he could potentially be a doppelganger. This man is just trying to confuse us. Hey Strange, stop trying to confuse us! Where is the device that's making us disoriented from your words? We know you're hiding it somewhere around here!? Is it in this clone of yours beard!?

Derrick walks over to Knox as if he's going to grab his beard but a simple angry gesture makes Bateman back off.

Maxine
These two idiots may have not been able to comprehend you but allow me to retort with some actual intelligence. You're right. These two aren't much of a threat alone, but you forgetting about me. I'm one of if not THE top manager here in UWF. They may fail but I never do. When the match matters, I make sure these guys win, otherwise I let them do whatever they want. Not on Sunday. I'm not going to sugarcoat this for these two. You and Bray are tough. It's why you're both World Champions, but you're not invincible. These two will not lay down even if I told them to. You can either lose the UWF Tag Team Championships, or you can lose your respective world titles. It's really up to you.

Bateman has his hand on his chin trying to comprehend what Maxine just said.

Hmm it looks like Strange has somehow infiltrated Maxine's mind. We might have to kill her.

What did you say Derrick? In fill what?

Infiltrate....Oh god it's starting to spread to me!

Derrick panics a bit before Curtis slaps him across the face.

Thanks bro, I needed that. Look Strange, your tricks won't work on us. We're Yin and Yang. When one of us falls, the other helps him back up. That's more than we can say for you and old Clayface. Where is he anyways? Curtis and I come out together like a real team.

Hey Derrick I just thought of something. What if that nerd's clone is in fact Clayface? Can't he change his appearance all willy nilly?

Oh my god you're right! That explains it. Look here friend of nerd, I know why you're trying to look just like him. He wasn't embarrassed on Monday like you were huh? As much as we don't like Ambrose, he's keeping you preoccupied which gives us a greater chance of winning. I do have one question for you though Clay, why don't you just turn into something not as ugly as you usually choose? Why not turn into someone who looks like me?

Or me. Or The Rock. Oh my God you think he can turn into The Rock? Do you think he was The Rock last week and he just secretly scouted us? I mean there's no other way because The Rock wouldn't insult me like that.

No I don't think that's what happened Johnny.

You sure? Because I'm pretty sure The Rock wouldn't ever hurt his biggest fan.

Well he did get us confused last week so maybe that's why.

Yeah you're probably right. He hates you.

And I hate him.

Derrick and Johnny look at each other and both laugh until they're interrupted.

So anyways, just ignore these two. You can either give me your answer now or we'll make it for you on Sunday.

Maxine stares at Sandow until she's distracted by Wyatt.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Batista stares Triple H down behind his sunglasses. The Game shows no sign of backing down and Batista keeps his gaze fixated on him. Batista raises the microphone back up and replies to what Triple H has been saying.

Batista16.jpg

Batista: You've got a helluva lot of nerve trying to claim that you made me, Hunter. You can just stick those words straight back up your ass where the came from, because they don't mean jack to me. Nobody made The Animal. Nobody is responsible for the outbreak of the Animal. Nobody, except for ME. I. Solo! Thats it! Dave Batista made Dave Batista and theres not a damn thing you can say to disprove that. You may have taken me under your "wing", but I used you up and I took what I could and when I was done I left your ass in the dust. We may have shared the same stupid hotel rooms, partied together, wrestled together; but I broke away from under your stupid ego, and I became a bigger, badder, Animal than you ever could be in this industry! Don't you screw this around and make me seem like an ungrateful worm, Hunter. Your ego is the same damn size it was in Evolution, and if it wasn't for my ass taking bullets for you back then, you wouldn't even be in this position right now. So don't even friggin think about switching past and present around to make these sheep cheer you because I will run your load of crap straight into the ground. But you need to understand that I USED you. I took your stupid tutelage and I surpassed you. And if you're so damn dead set on bringing up the past, why don't you remember each and every time when I whopped your ass and took your title. Three times Hunter, THREE TIMES. In a damn row, three times I left your ass in this ring and you kept crawling back for more. It's about time I finish the job and I make you think twice about ever stepping into this ring with Dave Batista again.

The crowd roars with disapproval as Batista stands there taking the heat. Triple H is stoic, listening intently to what Dave has to say, and the big man speaks again.

Batista: It's pretty God damn funny though, Hunter, that you come tell me I spew the same rhetoric week in and week out. That I'm just resting on my accolades and full of crap, right Hunter? If you want to look at hypocrisy, just take a look in the mirror. You've got no accolades and no relevance here what so ever and you just came out here and sat on your name. You're the "Cerebral Assassin" and nooobody can put you down and I'm "Small time". Bullshit Hunter! You're sitting on the same pile of words you've sat on since I met you, and you're not stopping anytime soon. If all I had to do was say my name and lose every match to be successful, I guess I'd have your career here in UWF wouldn't I?

The boos from the crowd actually cut Dave off, but he starts to speak over them.

Batista: Listen to that Hunter! These people boo ME because I tell the truth! They know your sorry ass doesn't have the ability to stand toe to toe with Me, but they stick up for you because you can't! You're washed up, Hunter. Even these dimwit fans know it, and they boo me because I tell it like it is. I don't rely on people to stand up for me and cheer me on to get through the night, I only rely on them to sit their asses down so I can get my paycheck. You can't compete with me because you are a needy, pandering, has-been! So with that, I know I can stand out here and say the same crap because there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me. If you think this is about being clever, think again Hunter. It's about results. It's about ME. It's about knocking your ass down to the bottom where you belong. I'm going to win at Money in the Bank, and I'M going to become the UWF Champion. That's IT! There's no You in that picture. Theres no room for Triple H to shove his fat face in and squeeze his ego into his trunks. You don't belong on my level and so you can damn well take away the fact that I will leave you questioning your ability to compete after Sunday night.

Batista takes off his sunglasses and tosses them aside. He takes a step toward the Game and speaks to him again.

Batista: Hunter, I'm glad you're thinking about when you're going to win the UWF title and not having to worry about getting cashed in on. Keep that thought, keep that pipe dream alive, Hunter. Remember it, because it's as close as you're going to get to that belt. My head is where it needs to be. My head is focused on Sunday night and getting the job done. I already know the outcome, but I am focused on one thing only; beatin' you until you can't get up and taking that number one contender shot with me. I'll worry about kicking the ass of whatever chump has the belt afterwards. You need to wake up Hunter. You're walking into MY yard now. It doesn't belong to Taker, or you, or Cena. It's MY yard and I'm going to mark it with your bloody body. So you wanna start Game, Hunter? Start Game. You're on!

Batista takes another step towards Triple H, as they are nearly chest to chest now.

Batista: But if you're going to start it... I'm going to end it. It's going to be lights out... And Game OVER.

Batista stands over Hunter, letting the fans react as the two men stare down. Batista takes a step away as he lowers his microphone and eventually, Triple H responds.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

The crowd is fired up with anticipation as it pertains to hearing what "The Game"'s rebuttal will be. He doesn't keep them waiting long as he looks at Batista while raising the microphone he's holding back up to his mouth.

Triple H: Let me explain something to you, Dave. This might be your yard but look around you. This, all of this is my kingdom, it's the place where I rule. You don't have to like that no matter how many losses I have under belt, they still cheer me and you can have a sour taste in your mouth about the fact that I made you if you so choose, because no matter how long you whimper on and curse and take God's name in vain, you can't escape the truth.

If it wasn't for my backstage pull garnering you a shot at the big time, it wouldn't have mattered how much you thought you were going to make it on your own, you simply wouldn't have if it wasn't for me. Every match you won, regardless of if it was alongside Evolution or not, was because I got in Vince's ear about it and convinced him that was the outcome he needed to go with.

Had I known it was going to make you such a spoiled brat, I would have never put you over and let you take the title off of me, especially not three times. And you're going to flex your muscles and protrude that vein in your neck and forehead and tell me I'm spewing a bunch of bullshit, but my reputation is what it is, giving a hand up to the men I wanted to see succeed and a kick down to those I didn't.

But here in UWF, the cards dealt are a little bit different. I surrendered my corporate pull in order to step back in the ring, which puts me at a bit of a disadvantage in that I can't just hand you a pink slip, but that's fine by me. I want the challenge and I'm going to savor every bit of pulling the rug out from underneath you the old fashioned way.

You paint the situation as though it'll be a scenario that I can't step up to the level that I need to step up, even members of the UWF fanbase are selling me short, but it's that doubt that's going to leave them looking as dumbfounded as you when I get the three count and leave you examining the ring lights.

You talk a good bit of trash, but I can hear the irritation in your throat already, Dave. At Money in the Bank you're going to find out that when you're fighting me without the pre-determined outcome of my willingness to lay down for you that your iron fists are as soft as the crap coming out of your mouth and go out like Mama Cass, choking.

It isn't boasting, it isn't a desperate and forgotten man hanging on to relevancy, it's the rules of the game.

The crowd is in the palm of his hand as they begin a, "Triple H!" chant. Triple H lowers his microphone, a smirk on his face as he awaits his opponent's response.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

Everybody is standing in the ring, expecting someone to make an appearance when lights in the arena go out. A loud "Lights Out" is heard.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers as the lights switch back on. After a while Austin Aries walks out of the back. A Double raises his hands in the air and walks down the entrance ramp with a cocky grin on his face. When he is in front of the ring, the announcer climbs the ring-steps and opens the ropes for The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Aries enters the ring and then yells at the announcer: "Hey, buddy! You forgot something." The announcer quickly grabs a microphone from ringside and hands it over to Austin Aries who almost immediately raises it to his mouth, looks across the ring and begins to talk.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40032.png

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Quite a crowded scene we have here, right? Since you all had such big mouths and said such big things about Austin Aries not being in the ring like "he's supposed to be", A Double decided to finally make an appearance and bring greatness to the ring. Now, I know you were all really excited about the fact that I adressed all of you from the back because you thought it gives you an advantage. You thought that by saying "Austin Aries is a wannabe of a man, a little coward that can't even come out here and tell us what he feels like while looking in our eyes, duh!" you're going to make yourselves look better and stronger but when I look across the ring I see a bunch of little guys that can't open a jar of pickles. And it seems like your words didn't help you open that jar. It seems like now it just got even harder for you to open it.

Austin Aries wants to continue but when he sees Christopher Daniels standing near him, giggling he turns to him.

What the hell are you laughing at? A man who wears a beanie in May while he gives his thoughts about his opponent shouldn't be laughing at all. Hell, a man that comes out here and uses Gangnam style as his theme song shouldn't even open his mouth. You should just stand in this ring and this sold-out crowd should be throwing tomatoes at you. If you'd do this in Ring of Honor or some other indy promotion, people in the crowd would throw their chairs into the ring and bury you under them! Because that's indeed what you deserve. Listen to me, Daniels. Although I don't like your newly-found attitude, I have to admit that you're one of the best professional wrestlers ever. Sure, you're no Austin Aries but still. You could earn much more money and be much more appreciated by people who run this federation if you'd act like a grownup. If you'd act like the Christopher Daniels I knew back in the day. Like the Christopher Daniels who made people cheer for him by putting on five star matches, not the one that drinks appletini, wears a gay scarf all the time and acts like a damn teenager just to see people laugh and clap their fat hands.
That's also why you're not going to win the Money in The Bank match. Sure, the first reason is that A Double is going to win it but the second is that you're more worried about dancing gangnam style than winning the whole thing. If you wanted to serve people you should've had your nose in the books a little bit more and become a doctor or something, not a professional wrestler. A good doctor always has his patients sat as the top priority and his own good is on the second. But a professional wrestler needs to look out for himself in the first place and in the second place? Well, that's individual. Somebody chooses people, I personally chose money and success when these people betrayed me. And sooner or later, when they get tired of you making an ass out of yourself in front of the whole world, they're going to show you you should've not put them in the first place. Remember it, write it down, get a tatto of it, I don't care.

When Austin Aries sees that the smile of Daniels' suddenly dissapeared he turns his attention to yet another one of his future opponents, that being RVD.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40065.png

Hello, Mr. I'm-desperate. It seems like you're really just an old burnout when you can't even find the proper words to desrcibe a man, you can't find the right words so you just open your mouth and you say...you say whatever comes to your mind first. Drug addicts do that. When they want to say something but they simply can't find the right words so they end up saying uh duh ruh fuh buuuu. Just like you. You want to call me ugly? Look at this.

Aries points at himself.

Look at all this sexappeal. Many Hollywood actors would kill to have such a beatiful face like I do, they would kill to have a body like Austin Aries. I
'm the hottest man in UWF and you call me ugly? An old man with a beer belly who needs to wear a swimsuit while he's wrestling so people don't mistake him for someone who just fled from an old people's home. That doesn't sound like a man who people want to be. It's the exact opposite. People are doing everything just so they don't look like RVD. See, Rob, throughout your entire career you wanted to be a rolemodel. You wanted to be someone who people look up to, someone that wrestles at such a high level that wrestlers will try to copy his style for decades but sometimes when you force things, they don't work. You were and still are forcing yourself to be the best, to keep up with the new guys but you're failing...again. Look at me. I'm not even trying to be great. I don't have to because I simply am, I simply am great and there's nothing you and your four-hair ponytail can do about it, bro.

Austin Aries takes a little break to get his thoughts together and then continues.

Please, be so kind and clear this up for me. Since when are you the top man on SmackDown? Oh, you mean since th
e day you came here, talked big game about how you're going to win the World Heavyweight Champion but eventually it never happened? Did the talking make you the top man on SmackDown? Or was it that not-mattering third tier title reign? Which one of those two was it? Or was it option three which is sitting in a locker room, eating cheetos and doing drugs? Rhetorical question. It's neither one of those three which leads us to a conclusion that you're never been the top man on SmackDown. You've never been the top man because you couldn't become the top man and when I look in your eyes I don't see a man who's willing to try harder this time and isn't trying right now. Deal with it. You never were the top man anywhere in the world letalone in UWF, you're not the top man on SmackDown right now and I'll never be the top man until I'm in UWF and trust me, I'll be in UWF for a long time to come. You'll be sitting on a wheelchair, eating liquid food and I'll still be winning championships and be The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. As I said, deal with it, Rob...you'll never be on the A Double level.

Austin Aries looks at RVD for a while and then he looks to the corner where he sees Brain Kendrick.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40153.png

Look, Brian. I'm not trying to take anything away from you because I can't. That's a power that no human being possesses. But let me explain to you why your career has been hell thus far. I've always known there's a Brain Kendrick somewhere on the indy scene and that he's a great talent but this attitude is not allowing him to evolve. And I took a look and I really saw a man who's not letting himself evolve. I saw a man who wanted to be himself so much, a man who kept every word he said near to his heart. Unfortunately, he was the only one to keep those words near to his heart, he was the only one who even understood those words. And because of that, people never showed much interest in you. Because you were not evolving. You were this one man who believed in justice, higher powers, the powers of nature. But you were that man in the ring. Yes, being the same man in and out of the ring works for some people, but it didn't work for you and therefor nobody was giving your opportunities, nobody was giving you credit so you indeed went through hell. But you were the one who decided to go that path. You were the one who made his career a living hell so don't say a word and live with it. Live with the fact that if it wasn't for your attitude you would be one of the biggest wrestling superstars in the entire world and...

Austin Aries suddenly freezes. He takes a step towards Brian Kendrick, takes off his sunglasses and looks deep into his eyes.

Actually, when I look in your eyes I can tell you don't have to live with the fact you've made your career a living hell because...because you're already living with that and it's eating you up from the inside. That fact is a big monster that's taking big, nasty bites of your soul and is leaving you behind. That's why you're trying so hard...that's why you want to win the Money in The Bank Ladder Match. Because you know that's the only thing you can do the make that monster stop eating your soul. That's why you pretend to be A Double's worst case scenario. Because you're hoping I'm stupid enough to by into that crap and give you a little bit of space to break through and steal my briefcase. But guess what, this arrogant man that you tried to describe but failed to understand what he's all about can see right through you which is the reason why you and I can get to a thousand battles and I'll win every...single...one of them.

Austin Aries takes few steps back and looks at Jericho who's been silent for a while now.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40211.png

Chris Jericho. Whe I see you over there with your red, angry face I can't help it but I simply need to laugh. Some people look up sily videos featuring cats rolling on their back when they're in a bad mood. I simply type in Chris Jericho on google and my day is already better. You're such a funny creature. Why do I see you as a funny creature? Because everytime we get to be in a match and it's the time to talk, you say all the same things. You always say I'm not the Greatest Man That Ever Lived, you always say I'm just an independet wrestler who doesn't mean anything around here and blah blah blah. But when it's time, I'm the one who shines brighter. It's always been like that and it's never going to chance. Yes, you've beaten Steve Austin and The Rock on one night but unless you've beaten Austin Aries, you can take that and make a song about it. Oh, my bad. You can't because whenever you'd be playing that song with your band, people would chant "We don't care! We don't care!".

It's obvious that Austin Aries isn't taking Chris Jericho seriously and he just wanted to make fun of him so he turns the page and starts talking about something else.

As for MVP and Antonio Cesaro, I simply don't understand. Since day one they've been talking about how they want to win a world title but when they actually get a chance to do so, they don't take it. I haven't seen MVP in a pretty long time. I guess he's busy watching the NBA play offs. It just shows you who he is. He sits home on his couch and watches basketball instead of preparing for the match of his life. Pathetic! And Cesaro? Is he taking yodelling classes or something similar to that? Anyway, he clearly doesn't deserve to be in this match. But hey, Desmond Wolfe has been making bad decision since I can remember so it's no big of a deal.

Austin Aries turns around a couple of times and tells everybody "Stay right here."He takes his microphone with him and leaves the ring. He heads up the entrance ramp and disappears in the back. People are booing and all men in the ring are wondering what the hell this is all about. All of a sudden Austin Aries walks out of the back, carrying a 20ft ladder. He sets it up on top of the entrance ramp, climbs to the top, sits himself down, raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak once again as he's looking down on his opponents.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40177.png

I want you all to take a good look at me. I want you all to take a look at Austin Aries sitting on top of the single biggest ladder you can find...

Austin Aries slowly raises his hand in the air.

reaching up...

He makes it look like he's taking something down.

and taking down the money in the bank briefcase. Picture it in your heads, get used to it because come July First, Money in The Bank, that's what you're going to see. You're going to see Austin Aries the way he is...you're going to see Austin Aries standing tall upon all of you, being The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, creating history as he becomes the only man to win the Money in The Bank Ladder match twice and cash it in twice and this time, not to have a twelve day championship reign but to take over UWF and send a message flying across the entire world that I
don't have a top level...I only have my A Double Level and that's one level above everyone's level including the four of you muppets. Come Money in The Bank, it's lights out for all of you!

Austin Aries raises his hands in the air, closes his eyes and enjoys people booing the living hell out of him.

Reaction score

HBK: You want me to get a history lesson before I speak about what I know is the truth. Yeah you held many titles in several different companies. Why don't I give you a history lesson also. You mentioned UCW, but what about CWA and ETW where I had multiple World Title reigns and headlined two WrestleMania's. You on the other hand were just another name that came through, ETW and CWA. So before you try to give, The Heart Break Kid a history lesson, you need to get YOUR facts straight before you embarrass yourself out here and worldwide in front of the millions and millions of your so called fans. You can hold all the titles in the world, but you still will never touch me in this ring. Winning championships doesn't define who you are. Some of the greatest of all time never held the World Title, Jake Roberts, Curt Henning, Rick Rude, Kerry Von Erich, Tito Santana, Rick Martell, the list goes on and on. Yet those guys are remembered still as some of the greatest to ever lace up their boots in this business. Winning a World Title is nice, but it doesn't define your career. What you do in this ring on a nightly basis does and on a nightly basis, I steal the show!

The crowd cheers on as HBK lowers his microphone for a second

HBK: The athletic ability you have in this ring is everything. If you can put on a good show for these fans and Vince, then you've done your job. Sure everyone wants to win the big one, but most aren't fortunate enough to get there, but again it doesn't define their career. Over the last few years I've cared more about helping the younger generation and not so much about boosting an old ego of mine and have numerous World Title reigns. I don't need to hold onto the belt because at the end of the day and I will emphasize on this again, I AM THE MAN! I realize and understand you don't think much about me and my career and that's fine with me. A lot of people who have come before you to try and stop the show have said the same exact thing and do know where it got them? Their all either unemployed or jerking the curtain. Now you have done some impressive things, but come Money in the Bank, all the accolades, all the history between we have accomplished gets thrown out the window because on that night this Sunday, in this ring will be all that matters and who is left standing at the end of the night with their hand raised in victory.

The fans feel the intensity level rising and are in a big anticipation for these two to collide

HBK: We can go back and forth about who's better than who. Toss in accolade after accolade, but it doesn't solve anything. All it does is rant on about the both of us trying to prove who's better than who. This Sunday will find out just who really is the better man. Rock, you have your movies and your upcoming reality television show. This though right here is the true reality. I am not some extra on set of some movie. I am as real as they come and at Money in the Bank you are going to just find that out personally. The real question is, what are you going to do when reality kicks you in the teeth.

HBK fakes going for sweet chin music as, The Rock backs up a few steps trying to get out of the way of it

HBK: You see, at any given point reality can come knocking at your door, Rock. This is reality and reality says your one kick away from you career ending on a soft note. Some of the greatest of all time have fallen by sweet chin music and you bank that you're going to be added to the list this Sunday. After Sunday there will be no retakes. There won't be anyone saying action or cut. This is going to be as real as reality can get for you. I know you want to just yawn and try and impress all these fans with sophomoric humor, but just think what these people do when they hear you repeat the same old lines each time you come on out here. I'm ready for the greatest challenge of my career. You may not think it is for you, but believe me it is. You don't care what I have to say, but like I said before at the end of Money in the Bank you won't hear the director say "action" for a reshoot when it's you looking up from the mat watching me as the victor. I want you to understand and realize that. I don't need to embarrass you out here right now because in four days, I'm going to let my actions in the ring do all the talking.

The camera zooms out far enough to show the two going eye to eye with one another

HBK: You have been going on and on this whole time about when this is all said and done about how you're going to win and for me not to whine and cry about it. What's going to happen though when reality hits you and you have lost the match. Your career will be over and you will be left with unfinished business and regrets the rest of your life because you didn't get the job done against the better man!

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for a response

Status
Not open for further replies.