UWF 2013 Money in the Bank Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF MITB: HBK vs. The Rock

The Rock finally has a smile on his face as he raises his mic.

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment The Rock:
This is what I’ve been waiting for. This is what The Rock has wanted all this time. This is why The Rock chose you. This is why The Rock wanted HBK as his final opponent. This is why The Rock wanted to goad you, wanted to force you to play your hand, wanted to get so deep under your skin all this time… to get the very best out of you. The Rock is not afraid to acknowledge talent and you are one of the best in the ring. The Rock could have drawn any name out of a hat… The Rock could have went to that kid in the front row and borrowed his pet hamster and have a match and The Rock guarantees it would be a draw. But The Rock didn’t want that. The Rock wanted you. The Rock made that impact at WrestleMania for one reason… to open your eyes and show you what you’ve been missing out on because of your nice streak. The Rock knew that once he drew that old HBK out of you… it would be for real and The Rock sees that it is finally here… you have finally arrived. The real Shawn Michaels, the best Shawn Michaels, the one that could dominate UWF with ease is here. The Shawn I saw at WrestleMania just wasn’t enough. The Rock knew that you were capable of so much more than what you did there and now… The Rock knows that he made the right move because now… The Rock is going to have that final challenge that he has been craving. Dinero was a challenge and this is going to be the final great challenge.

The smile starts to fade.

And while The Rock is glad the challenge is here… understand one thing Shawn… No matter what you do, no matter what you bring to the table understand that there is no chance in Hell that you can best The Rock. No chance in hell that you can best The Rock inside of this ring. The Rock is like Rembrandt. The Rock makes masterpieces in this ring and when all is said and done… this will be the biggest and best master piece the UWF has ever seen. For what you fail to realize… is that The Rock wanted you to bring your absolute best that way when the time comes… in those final few days leading up to the match… The Rock will be more than ready to deliver. The Rock is going to be ready to bring his best game, his top game, The Rock is going to bring back that Rock that people remembered, that people feared, that made people quiver and shake in their boots. Because what you fail to acknowledge is that when The Rock is on his game… there is none out there… and The Rock means NONE out there that can come close to even touching him.

The Rock is on a whole new level that has never even been seen, never even been touched, never even been fathomed when it is time to put on the best performance of a lifetime. The Rock delivers his best work when the stakes are at their highest and this… this is as high as they can get. This is as big as it can get. This… this is going to be a defining moment in your career. This is going to be the biggest moment in your career because you will come face to face and know once and for all that what you hear about The Rock are not just fairytales. But all the stuff you heard, everything you saw back then, all of that is completely true. The Rock doesn’t stop, The Rock doesn’t let up, The Rock cannot be beaten. The Rock is without a doubt the toughest man that you will ever step foot in the ring with. The Rock is The Man not because it is a nice moniker to have but because whether The Rock was gifted a spot or not… The Rock worked to keep that spot.

You see Shawn, gaining that spot is easy. Just like in school… the teacher gifts everyone by starting them all off with an A in the class. Seems nice, seems like a real nice gesture but it is up to the student to keep that A… to keep that high grade, to be able to live up to those expectations. The Rock was gifted with a spot on the roster thanks to his family… but The Rock couldn’t just coast through everything. The Rock could not ever once just go through the motions. The Rock had to prove time and time again, night in and night out that he not only deserved that spot but could even excel and go a spot higher, go a spot further, do that much more than anybody else. The Rock didn’t want to settle for what was given to him, The Rock didn’t want to settle for just being amongst the best. The Rock wanted to be the absolute best. The Rock wanted to be the top dog, the one that people would look up to. The Rock wanted to be that man that everyone coming up would aim to be. The Rock wanted to be that measuring stick… but in doing that The Rock wanted to set that measuring stick so high that would almost seem impossible to achieve. That way not only would there never be anybody as great as The Rock but the business would continue to move on forward because there would always be those out there that will not ever be satisfied just by putting on good performances, not just satisfied by winning a belt, but will only be satisfied when they are solidified as the absolute best to ever step foot inside of this ring… and Shawn… you are looking at The Man that achieved that goal.

The fans are feeling the anticipation of these two Goliaths finally going at it. But for now they are hanging on every word that has been spoken.

The Rock has given his all for this business. The Rock has bled, has cried, has been broken by this business but has continued to move forward. And while The Rock has stepped out and you have kept moving forward… doesn’t mean a damn thing. You claim that The Rock is in this for the money. That all it would take is the sound of dollar bills to get The Rock ready to go at it one more time inside of this ring. Understand something and understand this right now… The Rock is in this for the competition. The Rock has always been a competitor whether it be as a kid or in college playing for the Hurricanes. As a walk on The Rock proved how much of a competitor he was. The Rock wanted to be the absolute best at whatever it is that he would do and right now there is someone that wants to stake claim to something that The Rock has worked so hard to achieve and that is the title of being the absolute best to have ever stepped foot inside of this ring and that person is you. But what The Rock is going to do is ensure that your dreams are shattered.

The Rock only wanted to ensure that he got the best version of you inside of this ring so that when all is said and done, when all the smoke is cleared, when there is nothing left that can possibly be given… The Rock will have his hand raised and realization will set in that while you have the talent, while you have the skills, while you have this and that… you will live on knowing… live on with the realization that no matter what it is that you do, no matter what it is that you say, but from Money in the Bank on forward you will live with the realization that you are not better than The Rock. That you are not The Man but will only be good enough to be second place. That no matter what walls you feel you break thinking that you crossed the line thinking you will be fined by Vince… have him fine you… hell have him fine The Rock. The Rock couldn’t give a rat’s ass cause a fine is nothing. The Rock doesn’t care about any sort of fine. Vince screwed up in the WWE by not booking this. There was the big screw up in UCW by not having this match happen. There was a big screw up in every single federation that ever existed by not having this match happen. ALL OF THEM SCREWED UP!

The fans roar in approval of that statement.

But UWF is doing it. UWF has the balls to put the two biggest egos inside of the ring for this encounter. People would want to say that the biggest match is The Rock vs. Hogan or HBK vs. Hogan… oh no. While those were big… this is bigger. This is better. We’re not having to carry around some big orange monkey to a good match while he can barely deliver a leg drop. Instead what you have are two men that are in top shape, in top form ready to deliver the match of a lifetime. Two men that are willing to go toe to toe and give everything that they have and then some. Two men that are willing to go all out and leave nothing in the ring. Two men that are willing to give everything within themselves for the sole purpose of a victory.

But I want you to understand… while these people out there cheer… understand that none of them were in the ring for me. None of them pushed me harder than The Rock pushed himself. None of them propelled The Rock into superstardom. The Rock had to do everything within himself. The Rock had to go out there inside of that ring whether the fans were with The Rock or against The Rock and they spent a lot of time against The Rock. The Rock still proved that there was none better. The Rock still proved that no matter how much more they cheered the other person that it wouldn’t be enough to deter The Rock and motivate that other person to victory because The Rock was just that much better. The Rock was that much more driven, that much more determined, that much more willing to do anything and everything to ensure that The Rock was the one that walked out with that victory.

And The Rock wants you to look him in the eyes for this one.

The arena has grown quiet as the two are now face to face.

It doesn’t matter what type of match it is, it doesn’t matter how long the match lasts, none of that matters. All that matters is that you know that The Rock is going to bring it unlike any other. The Rock is going to show you that you have not ever competed in the ring with anybody that is like The Rock. And The Rock is going to urge you… pray. Pray hard because when all is said and done The Rock is not going to show you any mercy. Pray that there is mercy on your soul because The Rock… is going to send your body through the worst pain it has ever experienced to ensure that he walks out the winner. You are going to wish you had your back broken in five different places compared to the pain that The Rock is going to inflict on you. You are going to wish you were in Hell hoping that you would be spared after The Rock is done with you.

The Rock backs away and raises his mic high.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! WHAT THE ROCK! IS! COOKIN!

A dual chant breaks out amongst the fans as the two icons stare each other down.

OOC: Dude… this has been unreal. This has been a blast and so much fun. I always wondered what it would be like to TT against you and now I know… never again :p May the best man win.

Reactions: 1 person

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money In The Bank: UWF Championship-Damien Sandow(c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The

Damien Sandow: May-

But before he can continue he's interrupted by the explosive cheers from the crowd. He turns to see The Miz, as requested by Daniel Bryan, making his way down the ramp towards the ring.

The Miz: (Climbing the ring-steps) Whoa there Damo. I do believe the spotlight has just moved from tu, to moi. It may surprise you to learn that I speak a little French, or should I say "un petit Francios"; Eurgh! I'm starting to sound like Tony Cesaro here! Ok lemme keep this 'merican. Damien Sandow as I understand you are a gentlemen that believes in manners, now it seems Mr Bryan here issued me a challenge to bring myself down to the ring, so I think it's only right that you momentarily allow me to meet that request...

The Miz steps through the ropes and stands alongside his two opponents, giving them each a smirk and a wink

So, Bryan, now that I'm here... let's talk man to man. You want my last words? You want that like it's some kinda threat? Well I'll quite happily give you my last words but it won't be any Mark Twain quote - although he is a favourite author of mine as you well know - instead I'm gonna stick with the Parisian theme and suggest; "Non, je ne regrette rien", which roughly translates as; "No, I regret nothing". And never has truer a word been spoken. I regret no choice I've made, I regret no path I've taken, I regret no cheap-ass reality TV show I've appeared in! I regret no match I've appeared in, I regret no card I've competed in. I regret no opponent I've pissed off, no sacrifice I've made, no line I've crossed. No my friend Je ne regrette rien...

I regret nothing. I don't regret coming out here tonight, I don't regret standing opposite both of you in this ring and I will not regret what happens at Money at the Bank. Daniel Bryan you say you don't have a problem with me personally and to be honest I don't have a problem with you either. Hell, I don't even have a problem with Dermot Sandhouse here, personally, but I could very quickly have a real problem with you guys. A problem that would soon make that oh-so-considerable transfer from "business" to "personal"...

If I have to wait any longer than I have already had to for that title there, I'm gonna turn nasty. I've waited long enough, I've worked hard enough and I am extremely tired of waiting. I'm not just tired, I'm frustrated. Frustrated, pissed off and severely lacking in patience. I am SO close to snapping, SO close to unleashing my own personal... violent... cynical... lion. A lion that is hungry, a lion that has been forgotten, a lion that is once again ready to roar. And gentlemen... if I am forced to do that? Well then god help you both.

The Miz walks right into the middle of both Bryan and Sandow. Directly in their path and swings from one and other as he speaks

Yup, that's right. God help YOU both. God help you, cause you're in MY match. There's only two reasons this match is going to be a main event match at Money in the Bank and that's because; Number 1, the UWF title is on the line and Number 2, the most MUST SEE star of UWF is in said match. Myself and that title that Damo holds controversially are the only things turning your little mid-card feud into something worthy of a main-event. So don't you stand there Daniel Bryan - with a straight face - and tell me I need you guys more than you need me, cause guess what bub? You ain't convincing anybody.

Just because you've had a rather public fall-out with your significant other here doesn't mean the rest of us in the UWF Universe are meant to care! "Boo-hoo-hoo! Me and my BFF ain't buddies no more! WAH WAH WAH! Is it time for a title shot now?". Well on behalf of everyone in the world who doesn't care about Y.E.S. then let me say NO!

NO! NO! NO! Being butt-hurt about your previous relationship - platonic or otherwise - does not guarantee one a shot. Making a massive scene about it, again, does not guarantee a shot... HOWEVER, it appears you do have a shot but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let your little soap opera get you MY title.

And speaking of my title...

Ok listen up you sunnavabitch and listen real close cause I'm standing right next to you now so you ain't got no excuses. That there's my title. My title that you won via my actions. Now you'd need to be a complete dunce to not appreciate that. That tells me two things; number 1, you appreciate that. Number two; your dog there doesn't. So my immediate priority is not with your dog it's with you, and because you appreciate it I'll speak to you like an adult and an equal. That thing in your hand right there is mine. You only have it in your hand because of me. Are we staring to see a pattern here? I have now decided that I want what it mine. I have now decided to TAKE back what it mine. This means that at Money in the Bank I will take that title in your hand and make it mine.

Still strugglin'? Let me put is this way; When "M" + "D" + "S" x "UWF" = "M+UWF" is means; When The Miz takes on Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow in a match with the UWF title on the line the only logical explanation, the only scientific explanation is; Emmmmmm plus YOU-DOUBLEYOU-EFF, in laymans terms The Miz as UWF Champion...

Awesome.

And that's science...

Last edited:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

RVD just shrugs his shoulders ...

322-impact-44.jpg

I'll be honest with you all. I don't like these types of matches. You know, the multi-man matches. But still, I'm always the winner. Just like I was and I will again be. But again, it doesn't matter who I wrestle, it doesn't matter if you're from Japan, Australia or 4:20 Boulevard, I'll always bring up my best stuff and I win. Yeah, that's what I do, I win. I was born a winner. And another thing is, people don-§t care about other matches, because Mr. PPV, RVD is scheduled for SmackDown's Money In The Bank match and that's it, that's what these people want to see and then they're going home. *RVD points with his thumb at him* People wanna see this. They wanna see Rob Van Dam and Rob Van Dam only. They don't care about world title matches, because they know, that very soon, everybody's favourite wrestler is gonna be a world champion, after I'm gonna cash in my Money In The Bank briefcase. And I will win that briefcase. No sweat. I held the Wolrd TV title for almost two years, so I'll just say, this is gonna be a piece of cake for somebody, who is called The Whole Fuckin' Show ...

RVD chants break out of the crowd and Rob turns his attention to Brian Kendrick ...

While people have ups and downs, RVD has lefts and rights, but you man, you are somethin' else. You have only One Direction. I mean posters of it in your room, right next to your My Little Pony posters. Now seriously dude, I'm havin' real trouble right now, because it's hard for me to realize from which galaxy you just arrived. I mean, who the hell uses word indulge nowaydays? But whatever, bro. That's just your thing. I'm everyone's friend, unless they stand in my way. Now you've got two choices, you'll get out of my way and hide under the ring like a good little boy or your ass is gonna get smoked bro. But you know what? Even if you win, which is very unlikely, RVD is still gonna be the top man in this company. And I will be granted my shot at the world title, becuase I've got enough pull arounf here to do whatever I want. You see, you don't even have to turn on the lights in the arena, because RVD is always shinin' in the ring. I can't friggin' wait. Indeed, I am your friend bro, but not here, not now. I mean after I'm gonna shine again and beat your bruised asses, we can go for a hamburger or a piece of rye, if you know what I mean ...

RVD just smiles at Kendrick and then looks at Christopher Daniels ...

Really? Did you just ... I mean, I don't wanna judge you dude, but you should probably take your gaytini, get some paedicure and get the fuck out of this ring, before somebody's gonna rip your ass ... literally. But it's not gonna be me, even though you tried to lick my asshole with that footage as hard as you could. The only thing that footage did to me was, that my ego just got bigger, even though I thought it's not possible. Hell, I am the best. But the thing is that hit always falls down, simply put, you are screwed, just like everybody else, who ever stepped in this ring with Mr. Friday Night. Appletini ... damn. By the way, thanks for reminding everyone, what's in that briefcase, because until you told us moments ago, nobody knew what's in there, so thank you, Captain Obvious. You suck bro. But you have to work hard to get from being nothing to being nobody and as I'm looking at you, you've got a loong way in fron of you dude. But being in the ring with Rob Van Dam is a first big step in your career. And after the match, after you'll get your ass kicked by Mr. Friday Night, I'll give you the chance to shake my hand, to show everyone, that there is a bit of sportsmanship in my heart ...

RVD_1649981a.jpg

Crowd's cheering for RVD for a moment, but then RVD looks straight at Austin Aries ...

Speak of the devil. Well, enough about me, what about you? Many Hollywood actors wouldn't like to be in your place right now, because however you look right now, you'll look way differently after I'm finished with you and believe me, Steve Buscemi is gonna be Miss USA compared to you. Your question was, since when I was the top man of SmackDown, right? Well, since the beginning of SmackDown era, that simple. Drugs, drugs, drugs. I wouldn't call it that, it's medicative for my medication. I get so much positive energy out of it. Like, I breathe all that energy inside me. Plus, I don't have to be on the double A level, because being on RVD level is just fine for me. And now I've got one question for you beardy bird. Is it going to be a big embarassment for you, after this guy with beer belly, wearing swimsuit is gonna knock your teeth down your throat and he's gonna send your ass home with empty hands? Rhetorical question, of course. You're a tough guy Aries, but RVD's tougher, because if you're gonna beat me, I'll duct tape and glue myself back together, just to hunt your ass down. I'm old? Nah, I'm one of a kind and everything's cool as long as you're RVD and I'll be a lot cooler, eating my food with a straw, than you fighting in a ring ...

RVD drops the microphone and does his signature pose ...

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

During the impassioned ranting of Austin Aries, THE Brian Kendrick has been silently making notes in his copy of The Art of War using a small pencil procured from his jacket pocket. Throughout, he is smiling. He stops only to listen to the diatribe of one Austin Aries and to remain stoic in their little staring contest. After RVD has his moment to speak…Kendrick laughs audibly to a now tiring and somewhat confused crowd who were previously focussed on raining heat down upon Aries and chanting along with Rob; drawing attention back to the man with a plan.

THE Brian Kendrick: Forgive me for speaking out of turn in this perceived carousel of insults and posturing but I feel obliged to speak up on the arrival, finally, of one Austin ‘the greatest men who ever lived’ Aries! Please, continue to give him due respect and plaudits and other such nonsense.

Kendrick appears to instruct the crowd as he places his hands on the top ropes near his chosen turnbuckle and hops up into a seated position upon it.

Firstly I’d like to address Christopher Daniels because you sir are not taking this seriously with your subversion of the game we are playing here. Did I lose you with subversion? I’m not here to mock or belittle anyone, only to empower myself, but time after time you people are citing the way I speak as what is most pronounced and important. It is not. Those ideals are just a fallacy and it’s a part of a world you’ve created in your increased age to deal with the fact I am ahead of the curve and ready to take what is rightfully mine…I do not wish to disrespect you further Daniels so I will leave you to your ramblings whilst I address this sophisticated crowd and another man sat atop a ladder in this here ring who have a few more brain cells between them.

Kendrick turns his head to RVD and laughs as he realises what he’s just said.

I mean, so to speak anyway. I don't joke of course because Rob has had a few too many puffs on the magic herbs and, with the way he wrestles, probably hasn’t got as many brain cells left intact as he’d like. What? I thought we weren’t friends now? You’ve created an insular time period where we can talk face to face like men without the social construct of friendship holding back what we say. You’re a fool. You’re a great wrestler and a good guy but just like Daniels here you seem to be getting your kicks from mocking my use of language. Is that as highbrow as it gets with you in the ring Rob? We could be tearing this place down for the UWF championship in but a few months time and your issue with me is how I talk? I promise you will have lots more to worry about on Sunday night. You do raise a good point though…perhaps I should start referring to my ability and lexicon as other worldly so that you all don’t feel obliged to try and…reach up, shall we say, to my level.

Kendrick looks up and stares at Double A with a smile on his face for what seems like an eternity. Just as the crowd starts to stir Kendrick chimes back in.

Hello Austin Aries, I’m THE Brian Kendrick and in the last few moments the cogs have turned and the wheels are in motion and now you stand before not your worst case scenario but your DAMNED WORST NIGHTMARE!

Kendrick shouts those last few words, coming down off the turnbuckle in a smooth forward motion and colliding with the ring ropes facing the entrance way and Aries’ ladder. Kendrick tears off his jacket and throws it to the crowd; a valuable souvenir! The crowd pop for the new tenacity in Kendrick. Kendrick peers up at Aries atop the ladder.

Screenshot2011-10-23at21557AM-1.png

You listen to me and you listen well dear friend because you know nothing about Brian Kendrick! You do not see into my mind unless I let you and let me tell you something about that. My return and my efforts are based entirely on playing my cards close to my chest. My plan is going to come to fruition because like all the truly great villains of history I am playing the competition for fools and when it’s all said and done I will reveal myself as the truest hero of them all.

Kendrick brushes himself down and calms himself down before continuing.

How else, I hear you cry, am I like the great villains? Well I speak eloquently and I speak well but I do not hold it against my fans or my colleagues. I am arrogant but I do not let it rule my body or my actions, no, I allow it only to drive my mind and my desires. More importantly though I do not divulge my plans to suspecting would-be superstars so that they may thwart my efforts. I do not hold you, Austin Aries in high enough regard to believe that anything you say tonight or do on Sunday is going to change my plan one bit. Everything is going to happen as planned, as is foretold, as it is destined regardless of your input here tonight and sure…

Kendrick returns to his turnbuckle and takes a seat.

…you will make for a hell of an opponent and we will be in for one hell of a spectacle but answer me this - do you think that by forcing the hand of everyone here into giving you the last word and allowing you to create this image for this Sunday’s show guarantees your victory? If so, you are a deluded man, more so than you claim I am, and a man who needs to be shown a new path and a new plan. The headlines and the imagery writes itself but in this match you are forgetting about the x factor, the unknown element, and that is the new and improved Brian Kendrick coming into town with a plan and some ladders to throw around. “Two time winner!” is what UWF.com wants to write. The “proven” star to rise again even if everyone in this arena hates your very being with a vengeance.

Pop from the crowd for the truth spoken by Kendrick.

Despite your personal assurance of independence and ability you have become just another toy to be manipulated by the brass and these fans hate you for it every second. These fans do not want to see the same old faces and the same old stories played out, no, they’re far too smart for that. They understand that finally they have someone to invest in, some THING to invest in and that is the idea that I’m going to turn this show on its head. Money in the Bank is an interesting concept and it always has been to me. It is a break from the traditional contendership bouts but yet one such bout remains on the card for this Sunday. The safer, one on one match with the established marquee names to determine who will vie for the UWF Championship in 4 or 5 week’s time. It’s like clockwork. It’s like a pocket watch. It is taken apart before your very eyes and put back together in exactly the same way and they, the proverbial they, sell it back to us and to the fans and to the industry as something new. It is not. It is the cycle of 4 or 5 generations of business acumen and having a “face for TV” meaning more than the ability delivered by the energies of the earth to the body of someone who is willing to read and learn and understand what it takes to be great, to be a champion, not just as the face of Smackdown and not just as a representative for the UWF but to be a champion for himself and for people the world over. I am not here to undermine anyone who wants to go one on one with me and I am not here to say things that will have me handed a pink slip at the door, I am simply tired of waiting and tired of the excuses. I no longer have a single thing to lose by coming out here and speaking my mind. Some of you might think I’m crazy for it.

Kendrick finally takes an extended breath and tilts his head to the side, surveying the rest of the men in the ring.

Just like this Sunday, gentlemen. Fine lines. Very, very fine lines. It reminds of this past week on Smackdown actually because I spoke to the world about the line I was treading between genius and insanity and the show lived up to that theme as well. The genius of some of the decision making and the incredible wrestling on show but then the insanity of me being left out in the dark again. Was anyone talking about Brian Kendrick? No. The show followed the “huge moment” of RVD returning to the ring to stick his nose into Austin Aries business? This isn’t sour grapes, this is simply a warning. Come Sunday night I will make people talk about me.

Kendrick leans back into the ropes and falls through them, grabbing the top rope to reposition himself to land on his feet. He claps a few fans hands as he literally dances his way up the ramp and to the back without entrance music; simply to cheers from the crowd. Kendrick bows at the top of the ramp before disappearing presumably with Sunday’s preparation in mind.

OOC: Pleasure doing business with you all.​

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in the Bank Predictions

RawWorldmitb_zpsc290899d.jpg

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Bray Wyatt [c] vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena

Honestly this is a very very good Ambrose against an incredible Wyatt against a guy who's Cena I think is the best. I don't know why I just get on board with Blizz's Cena so much but I have every time I've read his TT's so that's where I'm going. Great thread throughout!

Anarintermitb_zps96c6e526.jpg

UWF International Championship
Rhino [c] vs. CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle

So I was actually going to give the vaguely upset victory to Rhino here but given RRS issues or whatever I doubt he'll be given the strap so with the TT's skewed it's Punks! WWS Angle was really really tight though and I think RRS plays a mean Rhino so again, another championship worthy thread.

MITBTest1_zpsa4874b5e.jpg

UWF Championship
Elimination
Damien Sandow [c] vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

Damn this one I really struggled with. For ages I was saying Sandow to retain...then I decided that Hoov's Bryan was probably world championship caliber and was taking this one...then I realised the effort and tenacity and the formatting nuances that probably Miz over the edge. Can't call it...but I will, Miz becomes champ.

EXTm_zps131adb68.jpg

UWF Extreme Championship
Taz [c] vs. Umaga

These guys only went 1-1 (probably because of Ak's connectivity issues and other things out of their control) but the TT's they dropped were unique and beast in length so it's a tough call. I'd say on the balance of things Aniking's Taz probably pips the Stratus TT.

TTmatch_zpsda92b651.jpg

UWF Tag Team Championships
Bray Wyatt & Damien Sandow [c] vs. Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis
I have a soft spot for the Bateman character as I've tried to bring him to the dance before myself and as the TT's are skewed in their favour it's a Bateman/Curtis win!

RawMITB_zpsea060463.jpg

Raw's Money in the Bank
Ladder
AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Edge vs. Kane vs. Kevin Nash

Tough call...like REALLY tough call. Hell of a TT by Aniking but then he had his issues...great opener from Bronzy actually but never got back in the game. Nash has a great showing and ties up with Edge and Rhodes but I really like Lesnar walking out with this one. I'd love to be writing a money in the bank holding Lesnar too.

AMITB_zps0ce20adc.jpg

Anarchy's Money in the Bank
Ladder
Curt Hawkins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Matt Hardy vs. Ryback vs. Seth Rollins vs. Undertaker

This was a tough call in a different way. I think the fact is Andrew's Rollins could probably make best use of the briefcase but does he pip the other two? I'm not sure. Blizz has a great Ziggler and it's rare to see such a complete and effective Matt Hardy. I'll eliminate Hardy to make it a toss-up between Ziggler and Rollins and say no contest, I can't call it haha

smackMITB_zpsfe6df2c9.jpg

Smackdown's Money in the Bank
Ladder
Antonio Cesaro vs. Austin Aries vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christopher Daniels vs. MVP vs. Rob Van Dam

So Chriss' really took the thread by storm and was the standout guy as demonstrated by his Smackdown work this week too. Lub's RVD totally kept the pace and had some real nice stuff going on. I've had a great time getting 3 big TT's in. May the best man win!

BatHHH_zps07a7b420.jpg

#1 Contender to the UWF Championship
Batista vs. Triple H

Dred's Hunter is really good, we all know that, but the guys a DADDY now and that showed in his last TT and I don't if he's sticking around or what his committments are like so I'll go for a Batista win because not only is Shane a reliable and main event quality poster but his Batista is really accurate.

COHOF_zpsc6058fca.jpg

Clockwork Orange House of Fun
Raven vs. Sting

Great Sting TT and for obvious reasons he takes it in a fun match. Fun.

RockHBKmitb_zpsc0cc15b6.jpg

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels
Well damn is this a hell of a thread. Massively underrated, not sure why people aren't raving about it, and damn I refuse to pick the winner!

BDC

Reaction score

Bray Wyatt [c] vs. Dean Ambrose vs.John Cena

Bray's a champion? Look what happens once the Kings are gone...lol...Gonna go Bray here! I think Sam will step up!

Rhino [c] vs. CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle

Going incumbent and my good friend RRS!

UWF Championship
Elimination

Gotta good feeling about Miz!

EXTm_zps131adb68.jpg

UWF Extreme Championship
Taz [c] vs. Umaga

Goin with the Champ again!

TTmatch_zpsda92b651.jpg

I gotta say that I hope someone can stop the YES juggernaut! Good luck guys!

RawMITB_zpsea060463.jpg

Raw's Money in the Bank
Ladder
AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Edgevs. Kane vs. Kevin Nash

Goin' Cody here!

AMITB_zps0ce20adc.jpg

Ladder
Curt Hawkins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Matt Hardy vs. Ryback vs. Seth Rollins vs. Undertaker

#HEELZIG!

Ladder
Antonio Cesaro vs. Austin Aries vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christopher Daniels vs. MVP vs. Rob Van Dam

Goin' with RRS here!

BatHHH_zps07a7b420.jpg

Batista vs. Triple H

Not Sure here

COHOF_zpsc6058fca.jpg

Raven vs. Sting

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Money in the Bank Tag Team Championship Sandow & Wyatt (c) vs Bateman & Curti

As the crowd cheer their favourite team on the mood turns sinister...

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

Bray Wyatt's theme 'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels plays over the PA system as all men direct their attention to the entrance way. From the back emerges Bray Wyatt microphone in hand, he begins to speak as he emerges from the back.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40  109.png

Bray Wyatt: Little lamb?, Little Lamb?... how does it feel?. How does it feel living in the belly of the beast?. How does it feel to know that at just any moment the lights could turn off and all that is around you... could turn to dust in my hands. How does that feel?. You see from the dawn of time many have faced the fear of 'dragons'. Many have went face to face with those beasts and perished but those men were exactly that, men. Those men who faced the dragons were but mortals when we stand here immortal. And yeah, sure, your name may in fact simply be a joke based on whatever sad, pathetic childhood you had watching terrible tv shows that fill your mind with garbage but I will treat you like the dragons you claim to be. You two have claimed to be the foil to Your Enlightened Saviours but I don't think you understand quite what you are dealing with, man. I don't think you know what to expect from Your Enlightened Saviours if you truly do think you stand a chance of defeating us.

The crowd boo Bray loudly as he rolls into the ring.

Jeff Jarrett couldn't do it, Dean Ambrose couldn't do it, John Cena couldn't do it, Desmond Wolfe couldn't do it... the list goes on. So what makes you and these mindless, brainwashed non-believers think you can beat the dominant force in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation today?. Who have you ever actually beaten?. I'll tell you who you beat, yourselves. You beat yourself into oblivion by showing your face out here. You could have sat back and simply allowed us to walk over you like the dirt that you are, you could have saved yourself the pain which we will inflict unto you. You could have lived to fight another day but you didn't. And the reason you didn't is simple, you're both to dumb, brainwashed and full of nonsense that you somehow don't realise that what you are stepping into the ring with at Money in The Bank is infact the most dominant, commanding and ruthless force this world has ever seen in myself and Mister Sandow.

Bray and Damien give each other a brief nod and a smile of recognition.

And even if you are cohesive. Even if you do possess great teamwork, it really won't matter one bit because our path is the righteous one and our mission is one which is true and that is to rid the world of ignorance, or stupidity and of moral monsters and we will not be stopped by two jumped up little kids who got their lucky break. So even if this is one of two matches for me and Mister Sandow on the night, we will still make sure to find the time to beat you both before we move on and cement our place as the most powerful force in this company, and I know I personally simply cannot wait to show you guys what a real life monster is truly capable of. I will show you what an 'Eater of Worlds' looks like and you won't be laughing, you won't be smiling and you certainly won't be joking but you will believe... you will believe in Bray Wyatt and you will believe in Your Enlightened Saviours.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Last minute predictions!

Bray Wyatt [c] vs. Dean Ambrose vs.John Cena

I really don't know about this one. I'm calling bullshits on this match that's gonna lead to an intense match of some sort at Lockdown. Bray however will keep the title.

Rhino[c] vs. CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle

Gotta be CM Punk! Titles definitely changing here.

UWF Championship
Elimination

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

EXTm_zps131adb68.jpg

UWF Extreme Championship
Taz [c] vs. Umaga

Taz has definitely got it here.

TTmatch_zpsda92b651.jpg

I'm really liking CaptainxBumout's work with these two, and I can see this ending well for him!

RawMITB_zpsea060463.jpg

Raw's Money in the Bank
Ladder
AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Edge vs. Kane vs. Kevin Nash

Here comes the pain!

AMITB_zps0ce20adc.jpg

Ladder

Ziggler ftw!

Ladder

I think RRS definitely has this one.. assuming that his suspension doesn't result in him having an automatic disqualification...

BatHHH_zps07a7b420.jpg

Batista vs. Triple H

Daddy Dreson!!...will not win this one.

COHOF_zpsc6058fca.jpg

Raven vs. Sting

Should be a fun match to watch. Gonna say that UWF is going to pull a Russo finish here and have Raven lose. :arn2:

IF YA SMELLL!!! This match should also be match of the night, I mean seriously their TT thread is amazing!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

My only having 2 TT's to the others 3 will give me the loss in that one. Lol

Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.