UWF 2013 Money in the Bank Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Raw, UWF Anarchy and UWF Smackdown Proudly Presents... Money in the Bank!!!

mitbposter.png

Credit: Grimlock

On May 26th, UWF will hold the first pay-per-view of what's being deemed a fresh, new era in the company’s history. On this night, superstars from all three brands will look to etch their names in the history books as they vie for the prestigious Money in the Bank briefcase that rewards them with a guaranteed World Championship match any time and any place of their choosing. There have only been two Money in the Bank winners in UWF's brief yet illustrious history, but at the pay-per-view that list will grow. With that in mind, there are many more intriguing contests and various championships set to be put on the line, and it's going down LIVE at the Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!

011865.jpg

Official Theme Song
"Everybody's On The Run" by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

[video=youtube;CozRUofCGSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CozRUofCGSM[/video]

[video=youtube;nohc3yVr4AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nohc3yVr4AY[/video]
Credit: Dom

Official Card!

RawWorldmitb_zpsc290899d.jpg

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Bray Wyatt [c] vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena

Anarintermitb_zps96c6e526.jpg

UWF International Championship
Rhino [c] vs. CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle

MITBTest1_zpsa4874b5e.jpg

UWF Championship
Elimination
Damien Sandow [c] vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

EXTm_zps131adb68.jpg

UWF Extreme Championship
Taz [c] vs. Umaga

TTmatch_zpsda92b651.jpg

UWF Tag Team Championships
Bray Wyatt & Damien Sandow [c] vs. Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis

RawMITB_zpsea060463.jpg

Raw's Money in the Bank
Ladder
AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Edge vs. Kane vs. Kevin Nash

AMITB_zps0ce20adc.jpg

Anarchy's Money in the Bank
Ladder
Curt Hawkins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Matt Hardy vs. Ryback vs. Seth Rollins vs. Undertaker

smackMITB_zpsfe6df2c9.jpg

Smackdown's Money in the Bank
Ladder
Antonio Cesaro vs. Austin Aries vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christopher Daniels vs. MVP vs. Rob Van Dam

BatHHH_zps07a7b420.jpg

#1 Contender to the UWF Championship
Batista vs. Triple H

COHOF_zpsc6058fca.jpg

Clockwork Orange House of Fun
Raven vs. Sting

RockHBKmitb_zpsc0cc15b6.jpg

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels

Banner Credit: rawisrey
NOTE: Card subject to change

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

We see Austin Aries who is sitting in a wrestling ring in an empty arena. Aries is sitting in the ring, looking through the entire arena, thinking about the challenge that's in front of him came Money in The Bank.

ntac2.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Success. What is success? Many people think they are successful when they have a beatiful wife, two kids: a girl and a boy and they live in a little house in good neighbourhood where parents are driving minivans and taking all the kids to football matches on Sundays. Others think they are successful when they have a good job, a room made just for their suits, *I have one of those too* a huge appartment with a big balcony from which you can see the entire city, a stunning wife that's empty like a jug and all she does is waste money to buy expensive clothes, shoes, jewelry and so on. These are only two types of people that find success in completely different things. But I'm neither one of those two. I find success in glory, power and respect. And all three of those things are things that I've earned. When did I earn them? Last year when I climbed a ladder at Wrestlemania, reach
es for the money in the bank briefcase and took it down. That moment is one of the best moments in my entire life. Now, what does that have to do with the Money in The Bank ladder match I'll be a part of at Money in The Bank? It's simple. Once you become Mr. Money in The Bank, you achieve glory, power and respect.

Austin Aries smiles.

I know what it feels like to win the money in the bank ladder match and I know what comes with being Mr. Money in The Bank and I've talked about it many, many times. And because of that, every single UWF Superstar wants to be a part of the money in the bank ladder match, every single UWF Superstar wants to climb a damn ladder, take down a little briefcase and by that cement his legacy like I did. And I find myself in a money in the bank ladder match against five other men. Now, I won't be sitting here, talking about them like they are five midgets. No, they are five strong competitors who look at me and they see a former Mr. Money in The Bank. Of course, they will come down to the ring and say they see a jackass who is wearing sunglasses indoors but they see a man who already won a money in the bank ladder match and knows how to win it one more time. Now, I didn't make the rules but I know how to play the game. I know how to read every single wrestling move my opponents do, I can tell what they want to do once I look in their eyes, I know what time and what place I have to be at to stay safe and get out of the arena with a money in the bank briefcase in my hand. I know it all because I lived the situation and Antonio Cesaro, MVP, RVD, Chris Jericho and Christopher Daniels didn't. They don't know what it feels like to be a part of a match so cruel and unforgetable but what's even more important, they don't know how to win that match. And that's their biggest fear. The fact that they're heading to a match against a man who knows it all. That's what they all are intimidated by, that's why I have a target painted on my back. But that doesn't make a difference because whenever I'm in the ring with someone, that person knows that I know how to play the game, that person knows that if he doesn't keep an eye on me I will slip right through his fingers and simply win. But the fact of a matter is this...it doesn't matter if you keep an eye on me, it doesn't matter if you and four other men keep their eyes on me...I will always find a way to slip through their fingers, causing them to bump their heads together and fall on their asses.

317cm4j.jpg

Aries looks directly into the camera and smiles again.

Don't look at me like that. It's true, it's true indeed. See, Austin Aries is like a cigarette roach. No, I'm not that little, orange and done. My point is that both A Double and a cigarette roach are dangerous once you don't put them out carefully. Once you throw a cigarette roach in a haystack without making sure it's not burning, the haystack will catch on fire. Exactly like me. You have to put me away for good to avoid any danger. But there are two sides to everything. On one side, you know you have to put me away but you also know that you can't put me away. You can do whatever you may please but I
'll keep burning. And that's my biggest advantage above all men that are in the SmackDown money in the bank ladder match...I'll always keep burning. You know, back in CWF I was in a Four-way TLC Match for the Hardcore Championship. I was on top of a ladder but R-Truth climbed the ladder with a chair in his hand, bashed me over the skull, busted my head wide open and as I fell off the ladder, I fell through a table. R-Truth won the match but he didn't put me away. Two weeks after that I won the re-named Hardcore Championship. I still did what I said I was going to do and that wasn't one in a million, that happens all the time. When I say I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it no matter what. So even if some miracle happens and I lose the money in the bank ladder match, I'll come back and put my hands on that briefcase and then I'll cash it in to do what once again...I said I was going to do and that's win back the UWF Championship.

Aries scratches his beard as he looks at the ceiling

Gentlemen, come Money in The Bank, you'll need to climb a ladder and do what you've never done before...beat Austin Aries by taking down the Money in The Bank briefcase. People say that nothing's impossible but trust me, beating Austin Aries in his own enviroment is impossible and something which is even more than impossible is shining brighter than Austin Aries. You can bring it all. RVD, you pull off all the kicks you have in your arsenal. Daniels, you can play mindgames and try to outsmart Austin Aries but that's never been done before and when I look at you I don't see a man who could be the first one to outsmart A Double. Chris Jericho, we've never met in a match but remember the beating I gave you at Backlash last year when I was defending my UWF Championship? Expect history to repeat itself. You say you're a rockstar. Well, a part of your imaginery rockstar status will become real as I'll knock your lights out and send you rocking straight to the stars. MVP, Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP also stands for the Most Valuable Player but in this match, I'll be LeBron James and you'll be Dwayne Wade. In other words, the guy that does a good job but not that good to be the greatest. And last but certainly not least, Antonio Cesaro. I expect you to enter Money in The Bank, act like an international superstar, talk trash about my country, say something in german and then leave with your head up but remember, it doesn't matter how high you hold your head because even though you climb to the top of a ladder, you won't be on the A Double Level because that's one level above everybody's level. Eveybody's. Including all five of you, gentlemen.

Austin Aries looks at ceiling once again as the scene fades to black.

Reaction score
UWF Money in the Bank, UWF International Championship Match: Rhino vs Punk vs Angle

[video=youtube;2txUH-0IUy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2txUH-0IUy0&list=FLvsJGdoMXBFf_fWNi_yQn-g&index=6[/video]

The fans are silent for a moment as a new, patriotic variation of Kurt Angle's old WWE theme blasts through the public announcement system, but as soon as their Olympic Gold Medallist steps out from the backstage, he is showers in cheers and appraisal from the fans, in his signature suit; Kurt Angle walks down the entrance ramp. Kurt Angle takes his time getting to the ringside area, a ring technician hands Kurt Angle a microphone as Kurt Angle slowly walks up the ringsteps into the ring, Kurt Angle rubs his bald hand, he has a few stitches on the top of his head from the Ultimate Submission Match at Wrestlemania, the fans are going wild for their Olympic Hero as he finally begins to speak of his opportunity.

tna1004_zps4534d0ef.jpg

Kurt Angle: At the beginning of March, I signed an exclusive contract with Ultimate Wrestling Federation, and I made a promise to Vince McMahon, Stone Cold Steve Austin and myself that whatever brand I was assigned to, I would become their World Champion but I went one step better than that, I went out there on my début and pinned a World Champion, the same World Champion I will be facing at Money in the Bank but that isn't the end of it, as I've gone to prove why I deserve this title match, I've defeated every single opponent placed in front of me, Austin Aries, Chris Jericho, Taz, Umaga & Ryback.

Kurt Angle receives a rapturous applause from the fans, that is no mean feat defeating those names on his current undefeated streak, Kurt Angle nods his head before continuing on with his speech.

Kurt Angle: I've heard people say "Kurt, you're past it" or "Kurt, isn't time you should retire?" but I've ignored all those nay-sayers because I'm damn sure that I still got and I've proved it every single week, ask each of my opponents how I defeated them, you'll get a different story, I've used roll ups to various submission holds, I'm not just a Suplex Machine, or a Submission Machine, I am THE freakin' Wrestling Machine and that isn't going to change, because while I can still move body, I will continue to find ways to defeat whoever is thrown in front of me and at Money in the Bank, both Rhino and CM Punk are going to learn this the hard.

The fans continue to lap up Kurt Angle's words as he picks up his intensity in his words, making it clear how much of a machine he is.

Kurt Angle: You can throw whatever you want at me, any obstacle and I will beat it! I won an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken neck, I've won wrestling matches other people could only dream of winning, size doesn't matter, experience doesn't count and ability certainly isn't a factor, the only thing that matters is that I walk away with my arm raised in victory, anything else is a failure for me and that includes not walking away from this contest with the International Championship. My three I's brought me to this point in my career and they going to bring me yet another World Championship, and those three I's are Intensity, Integrity, and Intelligence. Something which one of my opponents severely lacks.

Kurt Angle gains a pop because everyone in the arena knows he's not saying that about the UWF International Champion, Rhino but rather CM Punk.

Kurt Angle: That's right, I'm talking about CM Punk, a man whose luck is about finally run out, sure you walked away victorious at Wrestlemania but the only man you have to thank for your victory over Stone Cold Steve Austin is Austin Aries, hell, you weren't even conscious when you won the match, where as I survived thirty minutes with Chris Jericho before making him submit in overtime. Punk, how you were ever UWF Champion for hundred days, I will never know, you never shown any form of intensity, you don't have a shred of integrity about you, you would rather wain and complain when things don't go your way than face up to your responsibilities like a man and you sure as hell don't have any intelligence about you, you look like a hobo that jumped the barricade and allowed to stay but by the end of our match at Money in the Bank, I can guaran-damn-tee you'll be wanting to hand in your notice as I'm not only going to run circle around you in the ring but I'm going to break you Punk, because you are the weak link in this match and not the Champion, Rhino.

There's a strong reaction for the UWF International Champion, Kurt Angle acknowledges that with a nod of the hand before raising his left hand to settle down the crowd, before continuing, this time talking about Rhino.

Kurt Angle: A Champion who walked into Wrestlemania, having a turbulent time going into the event but as soon as the bell rung, you demostrated your own version of the three I's and for that Rhino, you deserve all the credit you get for your victory against Sting and I had your back on the début show of Anarchy and I will continue to have your back until that bell rings for our match at Money in the Bank. You're one hell of an opponent Rhino but make no mistake about it, just because I'll quite happily back you doesn't mean I'm not going to beat you, you might be the War Machine but I am the Wrestling Machine and I refuse to walk away empty handed, and there is only one man I want to pin for this Championship and that's you, screw CM Punk, as far as I'm concerned, he is nothing more than extra fodder, this is between me and you, Rhino. Wrestling Machine versus the War Machine and we both know how our last encountered and this one is going to end the same way.

Oh it's real, it's damn real.​

Last edited:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

[video=youtube;SvTEOmjltvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvTEOmjltvw[/video]

It's that time of the show again, when Mr. Pay-Per-View himself emerges from the back with the first hit of the guitar riffs. "One of a Kind" by Breaking Point plays throughout the arena and the fans go mad as Rob Van Dam stands under the titantron. RVD then walks down the ramp and points at himself all the way down and talks to himself. He then high fives a few people standing in the corner of the barricade. After that he rolls in the ring under the bottom rope, quickly gets up and makes his classic RVD signature pose, while pointing with his thumbs at hisself. RVD then grabs the microphone from the staff and goes in the middle of the ring ...

FFEi1.jpg

Have I been smokin' too much good stuff lately or am I really back in UWF? I know, I'm back here, but I gotta give you people some credit, that you were still watching this show even though it completely sucked, because there was no one, you could support, but now I'm back, everybody's favourite wrestler is here. I bring you, your Mr. PPV, Rob .. Van .. Dam !

Fans said RVD's name simultaneously with him anc then they cheered. RVD continues ...

Some people, here in the audience or back there in those locker rooms might have some questions and probably the first question would be how the hell did I get a place in Money In The Bank match. Well my answer would be simple: "Mind your DAMN business, before I come down there and I'm gonna beat your ass!". I know that these people around here and people at home sitting in front of their TVs are sick and tired of these wrestlers wanna-bes. It is a sad fact, that when these people wanna watch real wrestling, they gotta go to their video archive at home and they have to play RVD's DVD. But finally, they can get their regular dope of RVD every single week. Well, not right now, because I had a surgery on my left knee and I'm not allowed to wrestle, but at Money In The Bank, Rob Van Dam is gonna climb up those ladders, he's gonna grab that briefcase amd hell, he's gonna become a champion, that's what I promise! I know it sucks right now, that RVD is not able to compete, hell it sucks even more than that footage of Austin Aries. Dude, it sucked more than how many dicks Kelly Kelly has sucked. And we all know it's not a low number. But don't worry guys, I'm here now, just give me a little time to heal and I'll show, what Mr. Money In The Bank, Rob Van Dam is all about ...

People started RVD chants, Rob nods his head as a sing of respect to the people and continues ...

27.jpg

Are you kidding me? Is this really the way you're trying to scare your opponent? There are modern mind games? You make a footage? You look out the window, there's raining outside, your face reflects in the window and you talk about how your parents died in a car crash, everyone went emotional? Dude, RVD is gonna take that stupid emotional face of yours and he's gonna slap that all over this ring. And that's cool. See, back in the day, when RVD was still the greatest fear in UWF, things were different and everything was better and I'm gonna bring that era back. You wanna make emotional assface promos? Whatever. RVD is gonna make it his way, just like I'm gonna win this Money In The Bank match my way. I was, I am and I will always be very independent and I don't care what people like, what they want me to do 'cause I always do it my way. Usually, it's the right way. This match is gonna write RVD in the history book. Well, it would, if RVD wasn't there already, but you know what I mean. But these guys, they should, I don't know .. I think that RVD's gonna kick some sense into them, well as a secondary objective, 'cause the main thing is grabbing that damn briefcase, you know. Why am I so sure of winning? I'm The whole Fuckin' Show ...

RVD gets a big pop from the crowd ...

If I remember well Austin, we got some unfinished business, but the thing is, I'm gonna finish it at the Pay-Per-View by makin' your life even more miserable that it is. And after seeing that footage, you must be really down bro. Obviously MITB night, will be another successful night for Rob Van Dam. And Austin, when I will act like I didn't see that footage shit while ago, you're good. But you're not Rob Van Dam good and that's what makes you worse. I'm sure it's gonna be great experience for everybody in this match, but somehow deep down in my bones I feel, that it's gonna be better experience for Mr. Friday Night. Now, this is not a popularity contest, but if it was, I would obviously win, but the thing is, that this is about strength, power, agility and so on. And Rob Van Dam has got all these skills and a lot more. That's why I'm gonna win anyways. I could say: "Yeah, I was watching you Aries, watching your every match and I was focusing on you and your strategy ...", but .. I would be lying. I don't need that, all it takes to defeat you and those other guys I have right hre with me. *RVD points at himself* Just think about it for a sec. You've got Rob Van Dam at the Pay-Pr-View. That's right, Rob Van Dam. That's the name all of your fans have been chanting during my absence. It's like a nightmare for you. Not mentioning, that when RVD was gone, selling his merchandise was the thing that was carrying this whole company, it wasn't you and it wasn't anyone else. As a matter of fact, I ...

Rob Van Dam is suddenly interrupted ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Kept it short. It's good to be back, let's get this thing going!​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in the Bank, UWF International Championship Match: Rhino vs Punk vs Ang

GORE! GORE! GOOOOORE!

watch

As the call of Rhino resounds throughout the arena, the crowds cheer explodes, even louder than his entrance music. Rhino comes charging out with the International Championship firmly strapped to his waist. He stands at the top of the ramp, jumping up and down getting himself in the zone he wants to be in. He stops instantly and raises both arms with fists in the air before storming the ring.

Rhino.jpg

He slides underneath the bottom rope and walks over to the other side of the ring to retrieve a microphone. Upon receiving one he looks at Kurt Angle as he paces back and forth in the ring. He finally speaks after nearly a minute of silence.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
You know Kurt; I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little nervous right now. You see, in my opinion I’ve held this championship for sixty days, coming close to breaking Orton’s record of eighty three. And in my opinion there is only really one man that I can see taking this belt away from me, that man is you Kurt. After our match a month or so back, I’ve had a lot of spare time to think about it. In that time I have thought about that mere fraction of a second. You know the one I’m talking about. It has eaten at me for so long and for so long I’ve been waiting for the opportunity to redeem myself. What better way to do it then by defending my title at Money in the Bank? Our match will go down as one of my favourite matches. In my opinion we brought the best out of each other, we went hard. It was almost as if we were fighting for this very championship I currently have around my waist. It almost felt like a pay per view match.

That aside, I respect the hell out of you. You’ve accomplished a lot, and I want to tell you face to face that I couldn’t help but laugh my ass off when you hit that weasel Austin Aries with the milk truck. That was just classic! I honestly wish I had thought of that when I’ve had to talk to him. The most I could do was gore the hell out of him at No Way Out. Mind you, that was pretty darn fun, but a milk truck? You can’t beat that. Unfortunately, when it comes to me, you’re going to need more than milk. You’ll have to use a catapult to launch the damn cow at me to just slow me down. Since I was able to retain my title against Sting, I’ve since been more energized than ever before. It’s as if I’ve been possessed. I’m on a Goddamn warpath now! My war is a different kind of war though, instead of seeking the war, I let it come to me. That’s what happens when you’re a champion. Everybody wants a piece of you, and I couldn’t be enjoying it anymore than I am now.

Now before Punk comes out here and starts talking his crap about how I’m a fluke champion and all that fun stuff, let me just remind everybody that I defeated five other men in that Chamber at No Way Out. And I’m pretty sure I proved myself at Wrestlemania when I finally defeated Sting. I’ve engraved my legacy into this company since day one, and now it’s finally cemented. After Money in the Bank, I’m going to be known as the great International Champion ever. And if that’s not enough, I’m aiming to be the only one!

The fans cheer at the confidence their Champion shows.

That’s right folks; I’m not going to be taken as a joke anymore. And honestly, if anybody has been taking me as a joke now, they better watch and learn. Angle, you will probably learn the hard way as I’m gunning for you the most at our match. CM Punk doesn’t matter to me. That little punk likes to run his mouth all the time, but we both know he can’t back his words up. He’s the type of person that I thrive on destroying. He’s the gum underneath my damn boot! But you, you’re different; you’re the kind of guy I respect. CM Punk’s going to come out here and run his mouth, so before he does that, let me speak my piece a little bit more. I don’t make promises I can’t keep. I’ve always been the kind of guy that will take the honest route as opposed to the easy lying route. You see, when people make promises they can’t keep, they usually have an excuse lined up. I could do that, but I won’t. There is no honour in lying, and there is no honour in being a coward about it. When I lose, I’m humble about it. When I lose, I am not ashamed to admit I was bested. People don’t seem to like that very much, but that’s how she goes. I’m willing to take the abuse because I know I’ll always deliver when the time comes. I mean look at Wrestlemania, people kept telling me I’d lose simply because I’ve lost to a bunch of people since winning this title.

Look at what I did! Look at what I’m still doing! I’ve held the championship for over sixty days for a reason, so hear me when I say this. I promise that at Money in the Bank, I will walk out as Champion. That is a promise I intend to keep... And it’s a damn real one!

Killz

Reaction score

With Aries’ pre-recorded spiel under wraps and a presence in the ring instead of entrance music the titantron sparks into life with the sound of broken tape, chugging electrics and static accompanied by very slight feedback for 5 or so seconds.

65295.jpg

???: Is this the norm? Is this how you things are supposed to be done? Could there not be a better way?!

The distorted voice creeps the crowd out but suddenly the technology rights itself and it’s simply a live feed of Brian Kendrick backstage being interviewed by an off-camera employee.

Screenshot2011-11-10at41700AM.png

THE Brian Kendrick: Sorry, did you expect something more ominous? I apologise if I scared anyone…oh and I wasn’t talking about the state of UWF or the state of humanity or the finer concepts of life and existentialism, no, I was wondering out loud when the verbal back and forth prior to a wrestling match became such a twisted game? It appears…

Kendrick produces a sheet of paper and squints his eyes examining it.

…that I’ve been “booked†a certain amount of time back here with you but a friend of mine is in that ring and as it’s recently been broken on UWF.com that I will in fact be competing in the Money in the Bank ladder match *pop* I think I should go and be a man, go and be a visionary, a leader, go and be the man with a plan out there with the Smackdown crowd. What do you think?

Kendrick eyeballs the camera on that last sentence and leaves frame. The camera throws back to the arena when this them hits.

[video=youtube;U5336N1i2Kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5336N1i2Kk[/video]

As ever THE Brian Kendrick makes his presence known at the first hook of “..a man with a plan†and dances out to the ringside area as only he can.

fyn5h0uiiwnleb8de2dp.gif

He rolls into the ring and quickly fist bumps Rob Van Dam, drawing laughs from the smart sections of crowd who understand that any social link would likely exist only through recreational drug use, before Kendrick hops onto the turnbuckle and poses in ridiculous and exuberant fashion tends to split the crowd. The apparent joy is infectious however.

10119620.jpg

Kendrick finally hops down after milking the crowd reaction and grabs a microphone.

THE Briand Kendrick: I’ve got a new nickname to add to my list of monikers to if you’d indulge me for a second. They call me the man with a plan and let me clear; my plan starts and ends with me winning the Money in the Bank ladder match to gain an opportunity to win the UWF Championship being kept so kindly warm by Damien Sandow. I digress, if you’ll allow me to make a huge assumption even though it makes an ass of you and me, I’ll also need you all to start making signs that read thusly: THE Brian Kendrick – THE Money in the Bank.

The crowd pop. Kendrick has more to say so he waves them quiet.

I liked it too. You know, I don’t know how many times I have to say this, it’s not the battles that count, it’s the war and no-one will prepare like me for this match because this kind of match-up IS war. I step into the ring at Money in the Bank not to toe to the line but to redefine ladder matches, redefine Smackdown and redefine war itself. War is hell. How would you define war? A state of conflict between two or more entities all vying for domination likely with arms and the means to destroy. Welcome to the Money in the Bank ladder match. Welcome to hell.

The crowd quietens at the darker tone the promo is taking.

Don’t get me wrong, I relish the opportunity to walk the fires of hell. I relish that opportunity when I step through the ropes to face the man-child Batista and I relish it when I step into this ring to reach up and secure that briefcase. *pop* I suppose before I carry on I should address a level of controversy. I was the last through the revolving door of UWF signings and the last to be added to this match so if you feel any animocity towards me crashing your party, feel free, but if you silently nod in agreement…

Kendrick mocks a dumb, brainless nod.

…then you should be aware that that was a trick sentiment and if you think of this as some sort of party, as some sort of playground, you’re going to leave a shell of a man. I will improve the game of every single man who steps through those ropes by being in this match because I am one hundred and ten percent committed to change, to overthrowing the status quo and to my plan. I will bleed for this opportunity because THE Brian Kendrick has been shunned and left out to dry too many times before.

Some sense of normal humanity is apparent in Kendrick as he airs some legitimate frustrations of his career before he reverts back to character.

It’s become somewhat a tradition that I cite the Art of War by the great military leader Sun Tzu as being my inspiration for entering into these wars so I will not shy away from my duty to teach and enlighten. I found something perfect for this kind of brutal, all or nothing match from the text and I’d like to read it to you all now.

Kendrick pulls the text from his jacket pocket and finds his place before continuing.

“If quick, I survive. If not quick, I am lost and this is death.†I will be coming to Money in the Bank with what brought me to the dance and if that means being the most physically gifted man in the ring so be it but it goes deeper than that. I am quick of spirit and quick of mind. I will not hesitate and I will not falter. I know all of the men in this match better than they know themselves and I have been in this company but one week. I am the all-seeing, all-dancing heartbeat of the next era, the next change, the next evolution and it is by using the collective intelligence and wisdom of the greats that have come before us that I will achieve this feat. I look at the men I will go to war with and I see those who have had their time, here in UWF or otherwise, so it is only right and fitting that THE Brian Kendrick has his time. I did have diatribes written for each competitor in this match but they can be delivered at a later time, I’ve actually got some reading to do so I’ll let the rest of you, erm, have at it.

Sure enough Kendrick tucks the microphone into his trunks and sits in the corner of the ring poring over the Art of War whilst the crowd, and RVD, look on in confusion…

Reaction score

[MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION], [MENTION=1704]Chriss[/MENTION], [MENTION=17]Sam[/MENTION], [MENTION=158]Lub[/MENTION], [MENTION=3254]Captain Charisma[/MENTION], [MENTION=2245]Rated R Superstar[/MENTION] & [MENTION=21]Albo[/MENTION]

So, here's the rules for posting - Everyone has one week to get their first post done, once we got that out of the way then there'll be a 72 hour rule to get your post in if you don't get it in then the person after you gets to post just so there's constant posting.

If there's any form of a word limit you want put in place, say now! It'll be nothing higher than 1.something word limit.​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

[video=youtube;zP3oZu0Eo5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3oZu0Eo5s[/video]

As the song that has since been associated with Christopher Daniels plays throughout the arena, the man himself comes walking out. First he seems to be in a very dark place in his mind, but suddenly he brightens up as the song changes to that of a lighter tune.

[video=youtube;9bZkp7q19f0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/video]

The crowd goes wild as Daniels begins dancing at the top of the entrance ramp. He begins to do the dance associated with the song as he starts down the ramp. It doesn’t take long for him to enter the ring and to do one final dance.

tumblr_mdjcs3K6kB1qk2t5po1_400.gif

After he is finished he asks for a microphone which is tossed up to him and he catches with ease.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Wow, great arm you got there man, ever consider getting into the MLB?

The crowd apparently laughs in unison at the cheesy joke. Daniels takes the cheap pop as he continues speaking.

Man, never have I heard such poetic words. This Brian Kendrick guy seems to really know what he’s doing in terms of speaking. I mean look at him over there seemingly uncaring about what’s going on around him as he reads a book. Great taste in literature by the way. That’s a personal favourite of mine. I guess I should talk about what has transpired here hmm? I mean that’s what everybody has grown accustomed to. Mind you, I think Brian broke some sort of taboo by not really talking about us. He did promise to say something later on, and with that I will wait anxiously. Now, on to what everybody wants to hear about, this match! The ladder match that will determine who has the right to call themselves Mister Money in the Bank. To be honest, I think Rob over here has a slight advantage, I mean he is Mister Pay Per View, Mister Monday Nights, Mister Friday Nights. He owns the entire week where shows are concerned! Then again, there are a few of us who have been in ladder matches before. For me, it was mostly in the indy circuit. But I digress; I am no stranger to a ladder match. But apparently in the twisted mind of Austin Aries, I along with everybody else heading into this match I am simply some dumb monkey who has no idea what he’s getting himself into. I knew what I was getting myself into when I signed the contract for this match.

I can’t tell you how excited I am personally, to be in this match. Finally after nearly a year, although I think it has in fact been a year I am getting an opportunity I thought I’d never get. When I was on Raw, I was stuck in the same spot. I was mostly filler, or Bully Ray’s punching bag. When I took that short hiatus and came back I won the Hardcore Championship, where I stayed for the remainder of my time on Raw. Now that I’m on Smackdown, I’m actually getting an opportunity to get a possible shot at the UWF Championship. That’s something that everybody in this company has wanted. It’s not secret either; everybody wants to be the top champion in their respective company. Or at least in their respective brand or show, depends on how you look at it. This is something I don’t plan on taking for granted and I’m actually taking a little piece of advice from what Brian said and I plan on coming into this match as if I’m heading to war. Now I know that’s a little weird coming from Old Man Daniels, but I must remind everybody what’s on the line for this ladder match. In that briefcase is a guaranteed shot at the UWF Championship. I know as well as these guys that this type of opportunity doesn’t come very often. I’ve never actually been this close to getting a world title shot since I came to UWF. If I have before, I probably forgot about it. You know, this old guy and all his appletini’s, it’s only a matter of time before it all catches up with me.

The crowd laughs at the obvious joke. It doesn’t seem like Daniels is taking this as seriously as he would make you believe.

And guess who else is in this match! My old pal Tony! You guys remember Tony right? He’s the guy that beat me last Friday to become whatever the hell he decides to call it champion! I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited about getting another crack at him. I mean, it feels like it’s been ages since I’ve faced him, and I’ve felt so naked without my Hardcore Championship. Seriously you guys, I’m cold! I’ve held that Hardcore Championship for so long that it almost became a part of me, I must admit I was slightly devastated when Antonio beat me last week. But that’s all in the past; I’m getting a crazy opportunity! I have to take on six other men now. I thought I had pretty slim chances before, but with the addition of this very confident of Brian Kendrick, I feel they’ve become even slimmer. I’m sure Austin Aries would tell you I never had a chance to begin with simply because he’s in the match. Alright, I have to admit I find that really funny. He says he does what he says he does, but last time I remember, he said he would become the NXT Champion, and would you look at that, it never happened. I think he also said he’d make Sting pay for everything, look at Sting though. He went on to put on an incredible match at Wrestlemania with Rhino for the title while he was wrestling... Wait a minute; did you even have a match at Wrestlemania? I remember you screwing over Steve Austin, but I don’t even remember you having an actual match. You know it’s pretty easy for someone to run their mouth, but when they have to put up, they seem to just shut up when they can’t produce. Look at you though, you never shut up. You lose, you keep going. For that I have to give you some kind of props.

Daniels looks over at Rob Van Dam who just seems to be listening on with no real emotion alluding to what he could be thinking.

And you, I thought we might have lost you on four twenty. I’m sure that was quite the day for you. Now I’m not trying to be a bad guy here, so if you took that seriously, it’s not my problem. You know Rob; I have a lot of respect for you. You’ve been through a lot in UWF as far as I can remember. You took what you were given and you made the best of it. That’s an admirable thing for sure, but I knew deep down you were sick of just getting the scraps the top dogs were throwing away. You wanted something more, so now here you are. You’re getting that chance, and on a silver platter I might add. I’m not ashamed to admit I’m slightly bitter towards you. I mean while the rest of us have been working our asses off, aside from Brian there, you have been chilling at home. So you may think it’s none of my damn business, but in reality, I think it’s everybody’s business. Why exactly were you given this spot so quickly? I think I know why, you didn’t want to just make a fabled return and be lost in the shuffle. You wanted to make an impact and continue on, and what better way? I mean if you claim the briefcase, you’re going to be watched by all. I don’t blame you, and I can’t by any means judge you. Look at me, I was given a shot at the Hardcore Championship and I won it. I was always noticed, but now that I don’t have that belt, I too need a way to be noticed. And it’s not even really a matter of being noticed, it’s more or less me having to win this. All the guys involved in this match have seen success at some point in their careers in UWF or another company. What about me? What has Christopher Daniels truly accomplished here in UWF? I hold the second longest reign for the Hardcore Championship, but that’s not much.

If anybody needs this win more than anyone else, it’s me. This is the first big opportunity I have ever truly gotten and I’ll be damned if I lose it! I’ll be the one who climbs to the top of the lad-

He is suddenly cut off by some very familiar music.

Awww come on!

Is the last statement that can be heard from Daniels before the music drowns out the arena.​

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
UWF Money in The Bank: Raw Money in The Bank

The wonder of the world is gone...
Untitled1.gif

The stage is suddenly engulfed in flames as 'Slow Chemical' thunders across the arena. The crowd seems to be split down the middle as many of the crowd cheer for Kane and the rest vehemently boo him, wanting the Big Red Machine to have nothing to do with this match or this show at all. Kane walks out from behind the curtain, a microphone already lying in the centre of the ring ready for him. He marches his way down the aisle with a smile on his face as he reaches the ring. He yanks the top rope to pull himself up onto the apron and pushes down that same top rope as he lifts both large legs over it, one after the other. He steps into the ring, making a pivot as he reaches the centre so he stands in the very middle. He closes his eyes and seems to focus while he raises his arms up above his head before he brings them down violently, causing tongues of fire to shoot from the ringposts. He reaches down and picks up the microphone methodically, the dark red lighting staying as Slow Chemical slowly fades off, being replaced by low whispers that sometimes can be audibly heard over the PA System from time to time. Kane raises the microphone to his mouth now, a large grin on his face.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_08_20_HDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0016.jpg

Kane:I have never been happier. Truly, justice has been done. Not only will I be allowed to experience the suffering of six men...they are not just any six men. Who they are when amalgamated into the Money in the Bank match will become the centrepiece, a work of art. The anguish and pain and dread and sorrow of these six will create a perfect storm, one in which I may finally be satisfied...or perhaps it will just make me hungrier. Brock Lesnar, Kevin Nash....these two men have caused my blood to boil up inside, their anger, their seething rage, their desire for revenge and recognition have brought me to this place. The hatred between them will fuel me, it will inspire me to continue on my path of devastation through this match, through these men and any others within UWF. Kevin Nash..Brock Lesnar. I must thank both of you. I could not be here without your help, and I would not have you miss this...for the world. But in this delicious collision about to occur before me, there are more than just Lesnar and Nash. There is more than just the desire for revenge.

Kane:There are names I have seen that some may find more....familiar. Edge and Christian. Two men who in the past, have considered themselves friends, at times close enough...to be brothers. If there is anyone who knows about what kind of chaos two brothers can create, it is I. However, even in your absence from each other, you have become one in the same. Embodiments of the same festering sores in the human sin. Bitterness, Pride, Jealousy. Both of you have become paragons, examples of these qualities for all around you to witness. It is....wonderful. It warms the cockles of my dark heart to see something so admirable between brothers. You two I will personally relish destroying. Christian, your inability to accept your insignificance has caused anguish and rage to fester within you. Edge, the same things have been caused by your defeat at the hands of Daniel Bryan. I implore you, bring to me everything that you have, so that I may feed off of it as I crush your souls underneath my heel.

Kane stands perfectly still in the ring like a statue, staring out at the crowd blankly as the mixed reaction almost seems to stay the exact same. The reaction is loud, almost deafening while at the same time it seems difficult to make out exactly what kind of reaction it is that Kane is getting. The reaction eventually dies down, Kane's stare never breaking as his tirade suddenly resumes.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_08_20_HDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0055.jpg

Kane:If there is one man who is more talented in his own destruction than I am, it is AJ Styles. You bring something into my realm that I crave for, AJ. What that is, is the despair of a self-serving fool who fails where utter weaklings have succeeded. You are a desperate and cornered prey. Everything has left you. Your reputation, your senses....your wife, and your children. All you have left is the briefcase. Hanging above the air, taunting you every second you are in this ring, beckoning you to risk your ability to walk, fight and breathe simply for that opportunity. You hope it will bring you back the life you once had. You hope so much, you plead with yourself and convince yourself that this will all turn out...okay. This is not a place of redemption, AJ. The Money in the Bank match will be a place of torture and misery, a place where your body, mind and spirit are shattered in the palm of my hand as it wraps around your throat. Soon, AJ...that bottle will be the only friend you have.

Kane:There is but one left to mention. The fallen champion. The man that once found himself leaving the most glorious plain he could find, the grandest stage of them all. The man that walked away from it as the most revered man to so many millions of people. Now....what have you become? Glory stolen away from you in a mere four seconds, your prize taken away from you and any opportunity to take it back...has been snatched from your grasp. So pathetic have you become, that a General Manager felt he had to take pity on you, giving you the opportunity in this match. As much as I enjoy watching you suffer at the hands of others, Cody...it is at my hands that you will experience more suffering than any loss can give you. I-

Kane continues staring blankly forward as he stops talking, having been interrupted. He doesn't move, his smile fading as his face turns to a menacing scowl, taking a deep breath as he prepares for whoever it is that has interrupted him.​

Attachments

• normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_08_20_HDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0055.jpg
    normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_08_20_HDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0055.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 0

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Money In The Bank: UWF Championship-Damien Sandow(c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

Former UWF EuroVision Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back as the crowd chants along with him “YES! YES! YES!â€￾ He then hops sideways down the ramp while thrusting his index fingers upwards.

SD_660_Photo_127.jpg

Bryan then enters the ring and paces back and forth with a microphone in hand. He looks over at Aries and studies him up and down before speaking.

Daniel%252BBryan%252Bcalled%252Bfor%252BBig%252BShow%252Bto%252Bquit%252B20%252B1%252B2012%252BWWE%252Bmackdown%252BVideos%252BJan%252B20th%252B2012%252BWatch%252BOnline%252Bdownloads%252Bvideo.JPG

Daniel Bryan: What makes a moment legendary? Is it the setting? Is it the commentary? Is it a combination of both? At Money In The Bank, three men enter this ring and compete for the richest prize in our industry: The UWF Championship. On one hand, you have the incumbent champion, Damien Sandow and on another you have the 2013 Royal Rumble winner The Miz but who's the third guy? You're looking right at him. You might be saying to yourself “What makes him qualified?â€￾ Well, what makes me qualified is that, in this past year, I have fought and clawed to victory time and time again and was denied my chance but now, I finally get my chance. But, it's not just about the championship. The title has become almost secondary to what's really going on. Damien Sandow, a guy who I thought was legitimately my friend just couldn't stand the fact that I was the one getting the attention. For months, he fancied himself as the chosen one and the one, he thought, who would be the breakout star but then, something happened that you didn't like. I decided to air my grievances, all of them, on national television, live on SmackDown and that clicked with people. I started to gain momentum, momentum you never knew I could gain. Then I said that I would leave and you breathed a sigh of relief, didn't you? You thought, with me gone, you wouldn't have to worry about being upstaged but when I stuck around after WrestleMania, you knew exactly what you were going to do. I don't know how but you got a UWF Championship shot. Congratulations.....even if you let The Miz do all the work for you.

Bryan pauses for a brief moment as the crowd is still going crazy for him. He then continues his speech.

Daniel Bryan: Do you hear those cheers, Damien? Those cheers you claim to despise and pity but yet I know, deep down, that you would kill to hear them chant your name. Just once, you would love to hear them go crazy for you but it's not going to happen because, after Money In The Bank, you won't be needed inside a wrestling ring because I plan on crippling you. You made this personal when you and Bray walked out of our match on SmackDown and then you costing me my EuroVision Championship against John Cena. I had that match won but then you stuck your nose where it didn't belong and that's why I have no other choice but to hurt you and hurt you badly and with every broken bone, every cracked rib, every concussion, every single tear and rip that you endure, I want you to think back to all of those time where you held me back from success. It wasn't management's fault. It wasn't Desmond's fault. It was yours. I stood by your side and protected every single weakness you had and added championship after championship to your career while you added absolutely nothing to mine. Don't you get it? I was sick of being your muscle, your way out, your scapegoat. At Money In The Bank, your worst nightmares become true when your greatest ally becomes your biggest enemy and I prove to you just who really is the Savior of all of these Masses.

The crowd begins to chant “BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!â€￾ as Daniel turns his attention to his other opponent.

HeIsVegan-650x369.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And Miz, I told you, this isn't your fight but since you're in this match with us, I invite you to join the carnage. I've been watching you for a while, ever since you debuted over on NXT and, I must admit, I didn't like what I saw. I never thought much of you. I just thought here is some cocky kid who thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. Then the Royal Rumble came around and you pulled through and won. I was impressed to say the least and even more so when you took it right to Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania and came within centimeters of winning “the big oneâ€￾. Miz, my opinion on you has changed dramatically but that still doesn't change the fact that you are now in my playground. Your Royal Rumble victory was impressive but make no mistake, had I been in the Royal Rumble, things would have been a whole lot different because, you might be good, hell, you might even be great but let me make one thing perfectly clear. You are not the best. That distinction belongs to me. Call me whatever you want. The Best Wrestler In The World, The American Dragon, The Best Wrestler To Never Hold A World Championship, but there is one thing you can call me after Money In The Bank and that's UWF Champion.

Bryan pauses again to let that statement sink in as the crowd continues to go insane for their new favorite superstar.

Daniel Bryan: Damien, Miz, Money In The Bank is the end of the line. It's the end of the line for Miz's hot streak and it's the end of the line for your shame of a UWF Title reign, Damien. I'm not sure how you weasled yourself a title opportunity in the first place but it doesn't really matter much to me because it ends with you trapped in the YES Lock, begging for mercy, mercy that will never come because God only grants mercy, not Daniel Bryan. I want to feel your pain by just looking into your eyes. You claim to be an intellectual but your dumbest decision was allowing me a chance to see things clearly. Miz, on any other night I would love to wrestle you but our match is going to be a fight and, if you think you can hang with me, by all means, but don't go crying to Conan when I embarrass you in the middle of this ring. My time has come to become UWF Champion and no one will stop me.

Bryan lowers his microphone, having said what he came here to say. Then.....

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in the Bank, UWF International Championship Match: Rhino vs Punk vs Ang

[video=youtube;a0CgrNT5CeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0CgrNT5CeM[/video]

A mix reaction is heard from the crowd as, CM Punk makes his way out from the back. CM Punk avoids doing his usual kneel down and shouting and just proceeds to head to the ring. A few fans go to shake, CM Punk's hand, but he rejects them as they were both wearing, Rhino shirts. CM Punk continues to head to the ring and as he gets inside, a camera crew guys hands him a microphone. CM Punk smirks as he looks at, Rhino first and then has a cold stare at, Kurt Angle before he finally gets ready to speak on the microphone

CMPunk2-4.jpg

CM Punk: First off, Kurt, congratulations, you made a promise to Vince McMahon himself so you could kiss his ass some more just like you used to back in the day that you would be World Champion once again. On top of it you even promised to beat the NXT Champion at the time. Oh my goodness now those, those are some big promises. Now let me ask you this. In all the time you were promising Vince, how did that old wrinkly ass taste as to when you previously used to kiss it back in the day. Go ahead and suck up some more to, Vince or that Texas Rattle Snake, Stone Cold Steve Austin, whom I defeated at WrestleMania just over two weeks ago I might add. You can come out here and brag and gloat about how you beat, Rhino in your debut match , but don't forget, so did I! I beat him the same way you did to get a championship opportunity and with that opportunity I cashed it in and went on to win the NXT World Title. But, unfortunetly for you, that will not be the case. You see you may have beaten, Rhino in your debut match, but you already know the guy. You dealt with him over in TNA and so you should know his style. You have however, you have never beaten or been in the ring with me, C.M. Punk!

A mix reaction from the crowd is heard as, Kurt Anlge looks as if he's ready to start Money in the Bank right now

CM Punk: Second off, who are you to come off and walk in my ring and have the audacity to be calling me a weak link. Let me remind you of just who the hell I am. I am C.M. Punk, best in the world. I come into this ring and I show it week in and week out. You don't seem to understand that because you left where the big boys play years ago because you knew that you were on borrowed time and in order to keep yourself a top of the mountain you had to find yourself a crop of older generation wrestler who think they were still in their prime when really it was a dying breed of what WCW was at the tail end of that organization. When I came back to NXT last October, I set out two goals, the first one being to elevate Seth Rollins to a whole other level and now he is recognized globaly in large part thanks to, C.M. Punk. I did the same thing with Zack Ryder, but he rode off into the sunset when he realized he couldn't handle the stardome. Then once I was finished helping putting the noobs over, I embarked on the biggest goal of them all and that was becoming the fastest superstar to win the NXT World Title and I did just that. I accomplished them in a matter of three months.

Kurt Angle doesn't seemed phased by what, CM Punk has to say

CM Punk: I didn't tell, Vince McMahon or whomever the hell the general manager was at the time because this show never really knew who the hell it was to begin with. No, I set out a goal for myself and I got it done. I have to say I wasn't happy that I was being put into this match because I never asked for my rematch clause to be used now, but of course the general managers of this show assumed I would want it now instead of coming to me and asking me. That's the lack of respect those people have for me and yet they expect to recieve respect all the time. They can kiss my ass if you think I'm going to respect anything there doing without asking for my approval. The lack of respect all started when my first title defense was inside an Elimination Chamber against five other men and even with Jim Cornette on the lack of respect continues. But after a while I then realized that now is the time and I am ready. I'm ready to retake what is rightfully mine, the International Championship and being the untouchable force I was for over four months straight. Not you nore, Rhino can say they reign supreme on this show for four months straight. I went three months straight without a single loss and I'm ready to be that guy once again!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and ushers some choice words for, Kurt Angle that can't be heard on the microphone

CM Punk: So as it goes, Kurt, you're the weak link of the three and oh it's real it's damn real!

CM Punk gets right into Kurt Angle's face and backs off to address, Rhino

CM Punk: As for you, Rhino. I said it a few days ago, but that title remains vulnerable around your waist. Your time as champion is ticking down. When we look back on your title reign after Money in the Bank we'll embark on it being one of the biggest busts of a World Title reign of all time. Let's be honest, the only thing you accomplished was beating, Sting at WrestleMania and retaining your title. Big deal! The fact that you were able to defend your title against one person in your first title defense and I had to defend it against five other men shows the disrespect I have gotten is inevitable. The only reason your still champion is because you didn't face me at WrestleMania. I was given the chance to be in the main event in the NXT World Title match, but I chose not to so I could get closure on ending the reign of, "Stunning" Steve Austin. So now with only a few weeks left before our triple threat match, the days and nights become shorter and so does your title reign!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and waits for a response from one of the two

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: Raw Money in The Bank

[video=youtube;G2nfWKgwR98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nfWKgwR98[/video]

Fans give a mix reaction as they hear the phenomenal AJ Styles theme music play. The bearded Styles with a hood on walks down to the ring looking at Kane. AJ Styles goes and he enters the ring with his hood. AJ Styles starts to just look at Kane

images

AJ gets on the mic and he begins to speak towards Kane

AJ Styles: Shut the hell up... I dare you Kane mention about them one more time you freak, mention what my family did to me this past week Kane and see what I will do to you. Kane that situation is none of your damn business. As well Kane I don't need you out od all people in this world to explain to me what a money in the bank ladder match is. You see Kane just like everyone else in this damn business you think I lost smile, or my drive, or my passion in this business. Everyone thinks just because I go out and I drink some beers that all of a sudden I am looking for a road to redemption, no Kane I am not out here in this match looking for a road to redemption I am here for me.

fans give a mix reaction to AJ as AJ goes on to speak

AJ Styles: Throughout my life Kane I grew up with nothing; sort of just like you accept my brother didn't burn the house, but just like you. I grew up with nothing and I was the younger brother always looking out for my older siblings.. as I grew up I started to look after everyone else, my friends always turned to me for advice. I always seemed to find myself helping others, before I even find out to helping myself. I realize that has been weakness. I have been going to this damn job as of late, and all on my damn mind is how am I going to get the money for the kids. How am I going to make ends meat here. That is all I can think about, but it wasn't really me who needed the money. It was my wife, she was the one that needed all the help. She was the one that was holding me down. This company I have helped so many times. So many times I have helped it out, but yet it felt like it was me worrying about the company stance, and not my own stance. You see Kane you can call me selfish, but I am out here for me I am the number one.

More mix reactions as AJ begins to speak once more to the Kane

AJ Styles: This Money in the bank ladder match is what you said it was Kane destructive. I am hoping it is just that, because normally in these ladder matches I try to find a common ally see if there is someone I can help along the way, but this year there is none of that for me. There is no distractions for me what so ever all that is on my mind is winning this match. So Kane unlike you who is entering this match with distractions in Kevin Nash, and Brock Lesnar there is no distractions for me. I have a clean slate. Christian is someone that is not going to bother me.

Cody Rhodes is a man that doesn't distract me. Kevin Nash I defeated him already. I proved too him I am just as good as him when it comes too being in this ring. Brock Lesnar is not a distraction too me, and Edge if anything he is a distraction for Christian. For me though there is no distractions, and when it comes down to it that is the way I want it. I just want to go out there to prove to every.... no, no I want to prove to myself I can win this match, because I am the number one and all that matters is the number one!

Slight more boos for AJ Styles this time around

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in the Bank - Official Card!

Hey guys for the Money in the Bank matches - I think everyone is going to roll with these rules for the posting in the MitB threads.

Everyone has one week to get their first post done, once we got that out of the way then there'll be a 72 hour rule to get your post in if you don't get it in then the person after you gets to post just so there's constant posting.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: Raw Money in The Bank

I THINK YOU'RE MIXING YOUR WORDS THERE AJ!

The voice bellowing through the arena matches the man that wales through the curtain, to everyone's bemusement... Paul Heyman.

RAW_989_Photo_094.jpg

He continues to speak as he makes his way down to the ring.

Paul Heyman: My client Brock Lesnar is not a man that causes destraction, he causes destruction. And THAT.... you, Kane, and everybody else sanctioned to share the ring with Brock, will find out more than you will ever care for.

Paul enters the ring and looks at AJ Styles.

paul-heyman.jpg

Where ever are my manners.... my name is Paul E. Heyman, and I am the business representative to the man that will place a ladder in the middle of this ring, climb the said ladder, and wrench the red briefcase hanging high above the ring, yanking it right off its chain and neither of you, nor the four other guys in this match will be able to do a damn thing about it. My client Brock Lesnar has come here to the UWF, to make examples out of people like you. He has worked his ass off, making a name in the ultimate fighting stage, but the money there was minimal. It wasn't paying the way for a man such as Brock's talents, so I called my good old friend Vince up, and there was a spot waiting just for me. And here we are, Randy has used the business brain he has, to oversee events that happened on Raw and put Brock in the Money in the Bank match anyway. And by doing that, he has made the pending result academic. Your winner, the next World Heavyweight Champion.... BROCK... LESNAR.

The crowd boo but Heyman looks smug with his words, before continuing.

AJ, you really must have a sore deal of it as of late. You really do. It's well documented that Kane's family values aren't the highest on the radar, we all know that. But hell, if HE can see you're having family issues then there really is no hope for you is there?! And whilst your pleading with him, not to use your problems against you, there is a man in this match that... No matter how much I try and plead with him to have some decency, to have a heart, I may as well be talking into thin air. If Brock sniffs a hint of weakness about you... and to be honest you pretty much reek of it at the moment... He will use it to his advantage and beat you half to death with it. If it were up to me I'd ensure this weren't to happen but simply put Brock is his own monster, he makes up his own mind and there's only one paradigm as to which he decides on. Which avenue will bring the most pain to others? Your avenue AJ you will find is a dead end.

Oh Kane. How I pity you. You are thanking Brock? What is this some kind of mind game? You think that Brock Lesnar listens to a damn word that comes out of your over-heated birdbox?! All he sees in you as a prime cut of lean meat, fixated on a spindle like you would see in a kebab house, twirling ever so slowly to ensure each angle of you is bronzed and primed, ready to be fed to whatever primate may wish to consume you. Your boiling blood, your rage, your anger... Oh that's good. You can use that all you like, Brock likes his food to have a bit of fight in them. But the eventuality is that Brock hunts, and Brock kills. Yourself, and Kevin Nash are going to learn that, even before Money in the Bank begins.

Paul turns towards the titan tron, to speak to combatants not yet out in the arena.

Before Brock even arrives here, it is academic as to what legacy is left after this match. Edge, for months you have been "knocking the door" but you just don't have the key to shift the lock. You would do well to copy the man you are graced to partner with on Raw and realize if you don't waste time looking for the kick and just kick the door off its hinges, the prize is matched in your fury. You've been drafted to Raw and straight away your gold was taken away from you, and your fortunes aren't going to improve I can promise you. But hey, at least you've had a bit of time in the limelight of championships and glory, unlike your best friend Christian. I mean how long has he been on Raw claiming that his time is coming. The last time I was in the UWF, I was putting The Miz up to a higher pedestal that he could ever hope fore. I mean look at him now, he would never be world title contender material without me.... But even back then I was listening to Christian reel off the same old excuses. You're like an old broken down walkman Christian. You're skipping, and it's time you were taken out... For good.

Paul rolls his suit and shirt sleeve up and looks at his watch for a short time as he's counting.

You see that?! You see what that was? That's how long it took for the most dominant man in Raw's history to lose his championship. I was always told whilst trying to Bring Lesnar in here that Cody Rhodes is the benchmark. He is the one that everyone aspires to be. REALLY?!?! Am I supposed to be worried about Brock Lesnars chances against a man that could lose to ANYONE in four seconds? I don't care if Brock had been shot in the arm with a nine-mil, and both ankles broken, he would not lose a match in four seconds. Just like Dusty, and Dustin before you, blood runs thicker than water and you turn out to be just another Rhode, that is on a dead end!

Paul Heyman is immediately stopped at this point by....

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Money in the Bank - Official Card!

Yo I worked on a few things and I've finally finished some banners, let me know what you guys think.

Status
Not open for further replies.