• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in the Bank - Official Card!

Old man Daniels eats kids like you for breakfast then shits lightning.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Anarchy MITB: Ryback/Hardy/Undertaker/Rollins/Hawkins/Ziggler

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

[video=youtube_share;b_sYyU65CFU]http://youtu.be/b_sYyU65CFU[/video]

The file finishes downloading as "Team Mattitude" as they've been referred to as make their way to ringside. Tonight's Matt Fact is "Matt Always Got More Trick Or Treat Candy Than His Brother".

MHV1commingout2.jpg

Matt, along with Shannon and Reby, enter the ring and Matt demands a microphone. He then tells Shannon to grab him a chair. As Shannon returns, Matt unfolds the chair and has a seat

matt.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Last week, history almost repeated itself. Once again, what should have been my shinning moment was turned into one big moment of calamity thanks to Matt Striker, or Mattman or Spider-Matt or whatever he wants to call himself. But I stress the word "almost" because I still proved that I'm the new face of Anarchy by pulling out the victory over Derrick Bateman. Needless to say, I impressed someone because I was put into this Money In The Bank ladder match for the green brand. To say I'm confident would be the understatement of the year. I'm ecstatic and downright cocky at this point because, take a good look at the match type. I'm a ladder match expert. It's just in my nature. It's like I've been given home field advantage. You could just hand over the briefcase to me right now and forget having the match because we all know the inevitable outcome.

The crowd is still in a chorus of boos as Matt pauses. He then smirks at them and continues.

Matt Hardy Version 1:Boo all you want. Jeer me until your lungs give out but the fact is that Matt Hardy Version 1 is simply above his competition, especially considering it's a ladder match. I mean, you have a guy like Ryback in this match who hasn't even won a match in UWF I don't think. How did he earn his position? "Feed Me More", huh? Seems like someone's been feeding you some falsities if you think you can hang in my world. Shannon, take note of this. Never write checks that you can't cash and Ryback, you did that the moment you decided to become a professional wrestler. So, Goldberg.....umm, excuse me, Ryback, don't even bother coming out here and embarrassing yourself and all of these people and debating me.

Matt then turns his attention to The Undertaker.

Matt Hardy Version 1: And speaking of another person who doesn't deserve their spot, I'm looking right at you Deadman. The Undertaker, The Phenom, call him what you will but I call him overrated. First, you can't get the job done against Seth Rollins and then you can't even beat Taz. How can anyone be intimidated by you when you can't even accomplish that? The Money In The Bank match is for performers who are primed and ready to be the top guy, not a walking, talking punchline like you've become as of late so, please, stay back there, don't play your little magic tricks out here because a real man of flesh and blood is speaking.

Matt is patted on the back by Shannon as the crowd boos louder for making fun of the Phenom. Matt then continues.

MattHardyPromo_crop_north.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: But, someone who isn't a complete failure is Seth Rollins. You've been on quite a roll lately, I must say but that doesn't change the fact that you're competing in my playground of unforgiving steel and unbelievable risks. You think you're deep and twisted but you have no idea what awaits you in our match. There's a reason why Shannon wants to learn from me because I do what's necessary. Seth, you might have turned it up lately but you're still the same Seth that got bumped from WrestleMania. You're still the same Seth who was treated like the red-headed stepchild by Kane and Sting so, if you think you're ready to be in my league then, by all means, step up and I'll be happy to knock you back down the totem pole.

Reby begins rubbing Matt's shoulders as he continues to tear into his opponents.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Which brings me to the self-proclaimed "Party Starter" Curt Hawkins. You really impressed me at WrestleMania. Yeah, he really did. For someone who loses all the time, you can really lose in style. I mean, geez, Steve, are you actually trying to give me a challenge in this match? Curt Hawkins? He's almost as pathetic as his old tag team partner Zack Ryder but at least Ryder had enough sense to get the hell out of town before The Era of Mattitude began because he knew that all would fall before my feet, as will you and everyone else, even you, Dolph Ziggler. You want to "show-off" in front of the world and be a world champion. Well, get in line because that's what they all want. I'm not sure who's ass you kissed to be thrown in here, but consider your first pay-per-view match a loss because no one can stop me from achieving what I put my mind to.

Matt then stands up out of the chair and looks out at the ramp.

Matt Hardy Version 1: And if anyone has anything to say to the contrary, then step up or step back and prepare for an unfortunate Twist of Fate because Matt Hardy Version 1 is in full working order but is anything but user-friendly.

Matt lowers his mic just as...

Reaction score
UWF MITB: HBK vs. The Rock

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The crowd erupts as, HBK comes out from the back. HBK electrifies the fans the only way he knows how to as he goes from one side of the entrance to the other to get the fans going. HBK then proceeds to drop down to his knees and as he goes to pray, his pyro goes off

HBK hops right up to his feet and heads for the ring while slapping hands with some fans in the front row along the way. As HBK heads inside the ring he heads for the farthest corner and climbs to the middle turnbuckle and holds his arms in the air while the crowd cheers him on. HBK then starts to clap at the fans for their respect they give him

HBK gets off the turnbuckle and is handed a microphone. HBK then starts to run around the ring for a few laps before stopping while a massive "HBK" chant breaks out. HBK waits for it to slow down, but then holds up his microphone as he's ready to speak

HBK: Even though I may be getting old, that right there will never and I thank you all for that each time I come out here. Anyways in two weeks time at the pay per view known as Money in the Bank, you the UWF fans will witness history in the making. For the first time ever, Shawn Michaels and The Rock will go one on one in the middle of this ring. It's the fantasy match-up that no one ever thought they would ever see. This is the fantasy match-up that transcends this industry. And most importantly this is the fantasy match-up that will determine who will go down as the best ever. Before I came out here, I was doing some reading and came across a quote the suited perfectly for my match with, The Rock. It's a quote from, Charles Darwin

"In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment"

HBK: The quote serves its purpose for the, The Rock and myself. You put two of the biggest icons in this business who seek out to be the very best and in putting those two together for a match, you are guaranteeing that both men will be willing to sacrifice it all just to come out on top. This is not your typical one on one match. At Extreme Rules, you will see two from this business who grew up in this business just go out there and lay it all on the line. The Rock in just a few moments will come out and speak about how he's done it all just like he said this past week on Raw, but, The Rock has to understand that so have I. We've both faced, Hogan, Austin, Cena, Undertaker, Triple H, Ric Flair, just to name a few. He and I have faced the very best, but never have crossed paths inside this ring until now. I realize for most fans he grew up in the Attitude Era that they always visioned seeing this match-up happen, but that wasn't the case. I suffered a broken back while, The Rock was just going into his prime and then when I made my comeback in 2002, we both were going in a different direction. I was resurrecting my career and well he was headed for Hollywood.

HBK lowers his microphone and pauses for a quick second

HBK: Of course he made his returns and sure they were short lived, but as, The Rock would and possibly will come out here and say is he made the WWE millions for promoting this company while on the red carpet or wherever he was on set and he did just that. He did help market this business. The one thing I don't want this match-up between he and I is to turn this into something it doesn't need to be. The Rock made his choice when he left this business to help better himself financially and help with the ware and tare and believe me, I know all about that. The one thing is even with all the ware and tare, I stuck with it. I'm not mad that you wanted to make a hollywood career name out of yourself. The only thing that bothers me was why couldn't you have done that while still being an active comptetitor. You see many in this business do movies or television shows, but yet they still stay active. You left the company for a long time and even didn't want your in-ring name, The Rock to be associated with, Dwyane Johnson. You were born into this business and as much as Vince doesn't and will never admit it, it hurt him during that time when you didn't even make an apperance and just showed up via satellite. While guys like me who broke his back for this company stuck it out after all these years. That's what seperates you and me. I can't let it sit inside me anymore. I know, Hunter, Vince, they want to say it, but they can't and won't. However, I'm not that kind of guy and I will let it be known it bothered me.

A mix reaction breaks out as the crowd starts a split chant of "HBK and Rocky"

HBK: So while you can come out here like you did this past, Tuesday and poke fun at my hair because it's not like no one else has before. I gave you a little payback for what you did at WrestleMania. That right there, Rock is just a taste of what to expect come Money in the Bank. I am curious though as to see if we're going to get you in person or via satellite.

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for, The Rock either in person or via satellite

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Money In The Bank: UWF Championship-Damien Sandow(c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The

Sandows music hits the arena and the crowd immediately stand up and boo the stage, Sandow emerges through the curtain looking around the arena. He turns his head and out comes Mike Knox with a serious look on his face, Sandow looks around before he walks down the ramp with Mike Knox in tow. Sandow stops for a moment and turns to Knox, who hands him a microphone. As they walk down the ramp Sandow begins to speak.

13132352d_zpsed79c4c1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, I am your UWF Champion and my name is Damien Sandow, and the man by my side is one Michael Knox, and we are here to help all of you. And we are here to especially help you my old friend, for you have convinced yourself that you are in the right in this separation and therefore have lost not only yourself but your mind. I thought you intellectually sufficient enough to not fall into the sea of inequity and ineptitude but you my friend have dove head first into that sea, and for the most despondent reason there could be. Ego and seeking of attention, your head as grown far to big and you seek their admiration. No, you do not simply seek it you live by it. And you fail to realize that it is unimportant, it's as if someone based their morales and life on the opinions of insects. These..."people", they would cheer anything, all I would have to do is mention the name of their deplorable local sports team and they would stand and clap for me. You believe this is so special, but these people are mindless sheep that will follow anyone. Seeking their admiration, would be like seeking medical advice from a person who is always sick. And these people, they are indeed sick. Because they all suffer from the disease of incompetence, a disease which has plagued their lives for far too long, but I Damien Sandow shall be handing them the cure to this disease and give them deliverance from ignorance itself.

The crowd boo Sandows claim, Mike Knox walks up the steel steps and Sandow follows behind him, Knox steps into the ring and stares down at Daniel Bryan as Sandow stays on the ring apron.

Now to administer this cure, you must first sit the children down so they can take their shot. But over the past couple months I've realized that these ignorant people will not listen to reason, so the gentleman you see in front of you has joined my word so as to assist me in the mass enlightenment of these people. The job of enlightening the masses is a tough one, but the worst part of dealing with such ignorance itself is when it takes people you thought could help you in the cause. I am truly sad that these people have dragged you down into the depths of idiocy, and I wish I could focus all my attention in saving you but I must think of the masses. Just know that all you did Mr. Bryan is complain about your job, the reason these people liked you for it is because all these ignorant people do is complain about their jobs. They think they are the entire reason their company or business is running is because of them and they are not being awarded fairly enough for doing all these. But They do not matter, just like in the grand scheme of things even though you were my acquaintance, you do not matter. Michael, if you will...

Sandow motions to the ropes and Knox steps over and sits on the second rope and pulls the top rope up, Sandow steps into the ring. Bryan takes a step forward and Damien quickly steps back to allow Mike Knox to get in front of him just in case.

Mr. Bryan, I am not angry with you, and I do not claim to cripple you at the Money in the Bank event, I am simply disappointed in you. The other adversary in this bout however I have a certain disgust towards, For it is Mr. Mizanin who won in a fluke moment at the Royal Rumble. And that fact was proven when he failed at the grandest stage of them all, because I did something he could never do. And that is defeat Cody Rhodes for the UWF Championship currently around my waist, and at Money in the Bank I shall hit the nail on the proverbial coffin on that subject when I best him as well. But to those of you ignorant people who question the validity of the statement of the UWF title being around my waist, Michael if you would take this.

Sandow hands Knox the microphone, Damien unties the belt of his robe and opens it to show the UWF Championship wrapped around his waist, it's on top of the tag team title wrapped around his waist as well. Sandow signals for Mike to lift the mic, and he does so as Sandow keeps his robe open.

Here is the championship you seek, I hold the singles competitors greatest achievement and the greatest achievement for any tag team. And I do so at the same time, you may ask yourself why I hide these great championships under my fine robe. It's simply because I am not an egotist like Mr. Bryan or Mr. Mizanin, I do not flaunt my accomplishments. Because everyone knows I am champion, and to give that fact more power, I make sure they know not because I wear an enormous sign on my shoulder that says "look at me, I am champion" but simply by the way I carry myself in this ring and outside of it.

Sandow closes his robe and ties the belt up before taking the microphone back.

That makes me the greatest champion to ever hold these titles, and I will continue to hold them until each and every one of these people has been saved. Once the world has followed my word as Mr. Knox here has, then I shall retire the championships because once my enlightenment has spread there will be no need for them, as superstars will face in this ring only for the competition of it instead of the selfish reasons people like you and Mr. Mizanin do so today. So while you attempt to get more cheers from a faceless crowd, and Mr. Mizanin attempts to gain more television time and more spotlight, I shall show up to Money in the Bank simply for your salvation. And even after all you've said, and all Mr. Mizanin will surely say for he does not know when to remain silent, I know to turn the other cheek and be the bigger man, So you my old friend are still welcome.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

A familiar voice is heard throughout the arena.

???: Up here, sweaty socks!

All four men turn their heads towards the titantron.

eld100.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Eve Lived", Austin Aries:

First things first. I know what you are thinking right now, gentlemen. You think that I'm nothing more than a little coward because I didn't come down to the ring to adress you but I didn't come down to the ring because of that. I didn't come out because I can see from where I'm standing right know that it's already pretty crowded down there and there are more men who still need to come out and say what's on their minds so I chose to stay up here, adress all of you and come down to the ring when everything's been said by everyone because I don't want to stand in that ring for thirty minutes until I get to speak again. So don't worry, sooner or later I'll bring the greatness down to t
he ring just like I'm going to bring it at Money in The Bank. Now, let me cut to the chase because that's what I supposed to do, right? Hey, you.

All four men point their fingers at themselves asking "me?".

1tshmx.jpg

Yeah, you. The one with blonde hair, Chris Jericho. I think I speak for everyone in the ring, in this arena, i
n this city, in this state, in the whole USA, in the whole world, in the whole galaxy when I say...Shut up! Yes, Chris. You need to shut your mouth as quick as you can because you have no reason to have it open unless you're waiting for a fly to enter. Ever since you came back to UWF which was for like what? The twenty-second time already? Ever since you came back nobody really cares about you. Yes, you might think you're the greatest thing in the world but what you've done since you came back says something else because since the day you made your debut on NXT the only entertaining thing you were doing was getting your ass kicked by pretty much everybody. You're the next CM Punk. You both keep leaving and coming back to draw attention yet nobody gives you the attention you want. You're just like one of those girls on facebook that post pictures where they're dressed in their underwear in front of a mirror. You expect everybody to come to you tell you sweet things but what actually happens is that they point their thumbs to the ground and they shake their heads, thinking how can somebody be so stupid and do things like this to get attention? From what I've heard, those girls are called "attention whores". And you, Chris Jericho, you are an attention whore. You want all the attention the world can possibly give you but you never get it and it makes you sad so you leave, tour with your band and then you come back to see if you finally get the attention you want. And this time, you're successful. This time, you got the attention of me and five other men but don't think for one second that it's a good thing. It's not because we're not going to praise you and tell you that you're such a good wrestler and such a good singer. No, we're sending you right back into the studio...I am sending you right back to the studio where you can pretend to be a rockstar.

Austin Aries now turns his attention to Christopher Daniels.

72w0f8.jpg

Hey you. The bald one. I know, it's a choice but anyway...let me tell you from the bottom of my heart, Christopher. You're the single biggest prick I've ever seen in my entire life and trust me, I've seen a lot of pricks. And hell, it comes from me! I man who's getting called a prick throughout his entire life! Seriously now. Whenever you open your mouth I don't know wether to get angry and teach you a lesson in respect or simply laugh and pour myself a glass of Argentine Malbec. Just like now. When I heard you mention my name I knew exactly what you were going to say. I knew exactly that you're going to mention what I said when I was on NXT. Now, I really do like going back into the past and brining up some of the old stuff so let me do the same thing right now. First, you mentioned the fact that I said I was going to win the NXT Title yet I lost. BEEP. Wrong. I didn't lose. I got screwed by Sting and there's a huge difference between those two. If there wasn't for him doing his dirty shenanigans I would be the NXT Champion to this very day and you know it. You know it but you have to come up with something that's not true so you can say something about Austin Aries and don't just stand there in the ring like a 15 year old kid that gets arrested for the first time in his life and he's left speechless because it's that hard for him to find the right words. But I like to sa
y this: "When you have nothing to say, keep your mouth shut." Because saying something just to say something isn't really smart. On the other hand, neither are you. Then, what was the thing you ran your mouth about? Oh, right. The fact that I didn't have a match at Wrestlemania. Let me tell you why I didn't have a match at Wrestlemania. I didn't show up for Wrestlemania because the conditions of the match I was supposed to wrestle were not put to paper so I had to wait and wait and wait and once the everything has been done and I was ready to go, UWF decided to take my match off of the Wrestlemania card. Lucky for Rhino because I would beat AJ Styles, become the number one contender to the NXT Title and take it off of his fat hairy waist. But you like fat hairy waists, don't ya, Puppy Poo?

Austin Aries chuckles as Daniels wants to raise the mic to his mouth and begin to speak.

34s4cg5.jpg

Shhh....Shhh....Shhh. Not yet. I still have some things I need to get off of my chest. The Brian Kendrick, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Austin Aries. Now, when you came back I'm not going to lie...I liked what I saw. I liked the way you carried yourself, I liked the way you spoke and I also liked the way you wrestled. Although I be a fan of you when it comes to personal favorites but you need to understand that I am my favorite superstar so the fact that I like your abilites means...it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean anything because when I look at you I still see a man who I simply need to beat...I man that I know I can beat to win The Money in The Bank ladder m
atch. You say you're not afraid of war and I find it pretty wrong. You are pretty confident from what I've seen so far and your confidence might get in your way. Funny, coming from me, right? But there's a difference between me being objective and you being confident. See, everything I'm headin into a match I prepare for the the worst case scenario so nothing surprises me. I always prepare for my matches like each and every single one of them is my last match because that's exactly what can happen. I could do one bad move and my career can be over. And because of that I keep winning and winning. I'm always prepared and it doesn't matter if I'm wrestling Hornswoggle in a "who's taller" match or six other men in a Money in The Bank Ladder match so allow me to tell you that when you say you are not afraid of war, it's total bullcrap because you should be. You should be afraid of six other men ruining your dreams.Brian, you might be a man with a plan but Austin Aries is a man who ruins plans and come Money in The Bank I'm going to ruin yours as well when I reach up high and become Mr. Money in The Bank and it doesn't matter if I'll have to do it with both of my legs broken!

Austin Aries takes some time to calm down a little bit and then we can see his eyes being set on RVD.

140fux.jpg

And last but certainly...yeah, just last. There you are! R...V...D. Still the old drug addict you were back in the day. The first sentence in your speech was: "Have I been smokin' too much good stuff lately or am I really back in UWF?" The question that popped up in my head when I heard the news about you coming back was: "RVD's back? Has he been smoking too much of that good stuff?" Yes, you indeed did way more drugs than your brain can handle because coming back to UWF SmackDown when Austin Aries gets drafted there is not a good idea. It's not good for anybody becaue lets be honest right here. Austin Aries is the top star SmackDown has. I proved it when I defeated Daniel Bryan last week. They call him the best y
et he's fallen. The way he's fallen? It doesn't matter, he's fallen and that's what matters. Now, RVD. You are like an english muffin. When you enter through the bakery door and you see that one, nice, big, tasty-looking muffin and its smell goes right into your brain you just have to buy it but when you buy it, it simply doesn't deliver like you thought it would. It loses the sweet scent, it shatters, little pieces end on your shirt and its taste? It's nowhere to be found! It tastes like bread, bad bread. Just like you. You come back, talk big game, claim that you're RVD-good and nobody can be better than that, you tell these people what they can expect, just like the muffin's scent that gets straight into your brain and tells you to buy it. Your words are exactly like the scent of an english muffin and that's why these people are expecting to see a big show yet they see a man who tries to do a moonsault and he almost breaks his neck. You simply can't deliver, Rob. You can promise your fans to win the Money in The Bank Ladder match but you won't. You will shatter, you will be broken into little pieces and nobody...nobody will be able to put them together.

I'm done now. Expect me out there...soon.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: Raw Money in The Bank

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Cody Rhodes theme, and the crowd pop still getting used to the reaction so it isn't as loud but it's more cheers Cody would ever get in the past. Cody comes out on stage with a microphone in hand, his father comes out behind him and both start to walk down to the ring as Cody lifts his mic up.

122_zpsa02e3978.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

You know something, I've been talking recently with my father and it's offered me...perspective. It's allowed me to take a look inside myself and start seeing things a little differently. A new outlook on life and a new outlook on myself, and in hearing all the talk that's been coming from all of you I can see that all of you would benefit from doing that same very thing. Because all of you are incredibly misguided.

Cody begins to walk down the ramp

Kane here says he's going to make me suffer, I mean look at him he's a big scary monster and for him to signal you out like that would make a man run away scared. And yet...I'm...well I'm still walking out here...look at that yup I'm still coming to the ring. How could this be? Simple Kane, I'm not afraid of you, in fact I'm not afraid of anyone. Do you know why Kane-o? Because I've seen every single monster there is, and I've humbled each and every one of them, Because over a year ago I'm the man who became a Monster. Unlike you though, I'm not a giant or anything. Well I'm just tiny old Cody Rhodes, and yet when I show up people get a little uneasy feeling at the back of their neck. Because they know that I'm far more dangerous, I struck fear because I was the unknown monster, but you my big red friend are the godzilla of the world. The thing about Godzilla is, no one finds him scary anymore, because they see him and you for what you truly are, just a big paper machete scary face. With a Small little man inside of you. So Kane, please do try and make me suffer like never before, because I'd love to add you to the long list of others to claimed to do the exact same thing.

Cody walks up the steels steps and gets into the ring, he notices Paul Heyman and extends his hand.

Speak of the devil, Paul Heyman Nice to meet you.

Heyman doesn't seem to know whether to shake his hand or not, deciding not to Cody gets a smile on his face.

That's fine, I don't blame you. How's old Brocky doing? is umm, everything all right...

Cody points to the side of his head.

up here? because The last time I saw him, my vision may have been a little skewed with a mask but I remember he walked up to me in this ring and swatted a mic from my hand to put a big old fashion scare in me. And then Backstage, I kind of a little bit kneed him in the temple. Sad really cause he didn't recover from that and I never got to face him, did he tell you about me? If he didn't I'd understand that too, I mean he probably doesn't even remember me, I wouldn't be surprised if it's like he's a WHOLE other person inside after that knee. But the funny thing is, BRRRRROCK Lesnar, ahem, is someone I actually wanted to face before I broke him. Because he would of been the perfect example, I mean he's all around a big strong quick wrestler, and when I would of shown just how easily I can break down that Machine in the ring it would of solidified my point. Sadly I was a little too eager with my new toy at the time, but don't worry Paul E. I won't go breaking your toy too soon this time. Just do me a favor, at Money in the Bank before he comes out here show him the clip of the knee for me, and then remind him of all the checks you wrote for him here, cause I want to make sure Brock remembers me this time.

Cody turns his head to AJ, does a double take before he notices him again.

Oh And speaking of remembering, AJ you seemingly didn't remember to care about who I am. And I appreciate that, I mean the only thing you said about me was that I don't distract you. Well I've done a lot of things around here and you skipping over me is a change of pace I actually like because I'm tired of people looking at someone else and bringing out the same old flaws over and over again. I like the change of look too, I felt all moody and angry about life like you do right now and I changed my look, beard doesn't work for me though, and I shudder to think what I'd look like in a mustache, so I had to put a mask on. All I got to say about it is you'll get over it don't worry, of course I had to win the UWF Championship to get over it, so giving it another thought...you may have to get used to the beard. Oh and as far as the not distracting part, AJ AJ AJ, I don't think you know just how..."Distracting" Cody Rhodes can truly be.

Cody smiles at Styles for a moment before he turns towards Edge.

Edge, nice to see you over here on Raw, and that was a nice monologue very dramatic, you taking that off Broadway? Sadly though Edge I have to be your first critique here, along the way you said something that completely took me out of the story all together. I mean we all know why we're out here right? we're hyping ourselves up, selling ourselves like a value meal to the people before the big show. All things considered for a wrestling Show we sure do a hell of a lot of talking, And all that talking amounts to "I'm better" blah blah blah, now I talked about a lot of grievances I had with a lot of people around here, I knew I was better so i didn't have to focus on saying it all that much, but You Edge just said something so...idiotic...and sad because it means you are starting to think in a different way to fit another mold. You said that You were the underdog...You, Edge, were the underdog.

Cody scratches his head thinking before he continues on.

Let's look at the line up, we have the Big Red Monster Kane. He's won Money in the Bank, he's a former World Champion, he's tall so he can reach that title quicker, and he handy with a weapon so you know he can take us all out. Kane is the favorite. AJ Styles, Former world champion, known as a High Flyer, all things considered he could probably springboard up there to the case, and he needs to win this to prove himself, AJ Styles is the Favorite no doubt. Christian, he's won countless Ladder matches, former World Champion, so much experience and skill that we all might as well not show up, plus he's been obsessed with getting his shot at the World title, yeah Christian is the Favorite. Brock Lesnar, War machine, Former World champion. Does he have experience in a ladder match? nope but that doesn't matter cause Brock will probably have all the time in the world after he's run through the list of wrestlers one by one to climb a ladder, obviously Brock Lesnar is the favorite. Kevin Nash!, Big Daddy Cool Former World Champion, Big Kev is a legend and he has the experience and intelligence to make sure he walks out with that briefcase, Kevin Nash has to be the favorite. Edge, You're a former World Champion, you've won so many Ladder matches that most wrestlers haven't even competed in as many as you've won, You won the FIRST Money in the Bank Ladder match in HISTORY, You've cashed it in More than once successfully, Edge I'm sorry but you are no Underdog hell you my friend Are THE Favorite.

Cody turns to Dusty

Am I forgetting anyone?

Dusty points at Cody, and Cody looks behind him but doesn't see anyone, he looks down and then realizes it's him.

Oh yeah, Little ole Cody Rhodes. You know Kane and Paul both stated that I was The most revered man in this business, and that I was the Benchmark around here. That's quite humbling considering I'm literately the only man in this match who didn't win a World title until we branched off of the main companies of WWE and TNA, I mean some still consider those in the day the top companies that UWF should strive to. But do you know what that means? it means all of you know what you're walking into on Sunday, you can make your jokes, you can point to the ONE single moment of failure in my tenure around here until your fingers are sore, but lets look at the facts. I've never been the favorite in any match I've ever been in, and I've won a whole lot of them, I've been here for years now and I have not been dethroned from my spot all this time. All of you except for Christian, who I know very well, are new to Raw, do you know why your new? because all the old guys got beat by me. We didn't need to freshen things up because McMahon wanted to give the brands a new start, we needed to freshen things up cause Cody Rhodes had beaten everyone on Raw. And at Money in the Bank, I'm going to do it all over again. Cody Rhodes won't lose, and I'm not winning this to regain my pride because I never lost it, I'm not winning this to prove myself because I have many times before, I'm winning this simply because I want to. Cody Rhodes' perspective may change, but Cody Rhodes world doesn't and all of you are about to step into it very soon, but considering I've learned to consider others in competing I'd like to personally say I'm Sorry to each and every one of you for what I'm going to do to you at Money in the Bank.

Aniking

Reaction score

Just as Rhodes' arm falls to his side and he becomes silent, somebody else decides to pipe up and have their voice heard.

???: I think we're all forgetting the most important competitor in this entire match-up...

Suddenly the titantron comes to life and we're shown a bus situated outside the arena. The image becomes disturbed when none other than Christian steps into the frame with a huge grin on his face.

06_10_115.jpg

As has become the routine for the better part of a year, the UWF Universe resoundingly meet Christian's appearance with boos.

Christian: ...the undisputed favourite to grab hold of Raw's prestigious Money in the Bank briefcase - me!

Christian cannot contain his pleasure at the sound of that statement, as the camera edges closer to him. Christian bites his bottom lip and cocks his head back in sheer arrogance.

06_10_083.jpg

Christian: First of all, I'd like to apologise for my late appearance, but as you all know I'm a man who likes to compile all the facts before casting judgement. I don't jump to conclusions lightly, in fact that's something a certain past incompetent General Manager used to do, and really that'd be ultra hypocritical of me to follow in his footsteps. It also wouldn't be very professional of me either seeing how I slanted this man for months for his unprofessional attitude and how he allowed his personal feelings to dictate his decisions, and that's a mistake I'm simply going to ensure I never succumb to making. Now as for the reason for my belated appearance... I just wanted to listen to every single world the five of you had to say whilst kicking back in the comfort of my personal bus. As you can see it's pretty flash, but only the best DESERVE the best... and I really am the best that Tuesday Night Raw has got. So I don't stand here as the UWF Champion or the World Heavyweight Champion, but soon I'm going to rectify that. See I heard what you all had to say, and I'll listen to everything that Kevin Nash has to say if he decides to drag his corpse out to the ring anytime soon, because that's just the guy that I am - I care enough to let everybody have their fair say and offer their opinion as to why they'll be victorious. Nobody should be denied fair speech or an even footing on Raw, but that's exactly what I've not received since day one.

Christian becomes a little uneasy at that thought.

Christian: I've had to overcome constant trials and tribulations. I've had to work harder than any UWF superstar in history just to be treated equally. I've been mistreated, I've been embarrassed, I've been ignored, and more importantly I've been noticed for the wrong reasons. I'm regarded as the guy who "can't get the job done on the big stage" and yet it's never my fault. It's not, and nobody cares to hear my side of the story just because I'm the guy who doesn't go with the flow and nod his head in agreement to every decision that has been made, whether about me or not. I have spoken out time after time against Teddy Long, against D'Angelo Dinero and against the Board of Directors all for their incompetence and their mistreatment of me... but does anybody care? Nah. Nobody cares about their Captain, nobody cares for Captain Charisma and his brave struggle for equality, for justice, for what's right. As far as anybody is concerned, I'm a gasbag and a man who just can't cut it when the lights shine brightest... but that's where you're all wrong. I've been held back by the powers that be because they're AFRAID of what Raw could become if I were to capitalise on one... more... World Championship match and become World Champion. Their thoughts are instantly directed to the negative and they dismiss all that I stand for and brainwash my peeps into doing the same, but the fact is I would be the single greatest thing to ever happen to Tuesday Night Raw and this company as a whole!

Christian's words bring forth a heated reaction from the UWF Universe.

06_10_082.jpg

Christian: And if the past ten months are anything to go by, that arena will have just been filled with boos. It's a shame how my peeps' opinion of their Captain has disintegrated into what it is today, but that's the price I have to pay for doing the right thing in being the man that nobody else... that nobody else has the balls to be. I'm the devil's advocate, I'm the bad guy, and I am the definition of what it means to stand up for yourself. Nobody's your friend in this business, there's no 'I' in "Team" but there are three in "Individual". Everybody talks a big game but I'm the only guy who's man enough to do something about it when push comes to shove, and for that I'm misjudged, shunned, labelled, whatever. And in all of this, despite all of the obstacles I've had to overcome and the physical and mental anguish I've had to endure... I'm still here. I'm still standing tall; chest out, a smile on my face, momentum on my side and confidence to back it all up. I deserve to be the World Heavyweight Champion, there's not a doubt in my mind in regards to that statement, but I need to do something huge just to prove it to every superstar in the locker room and every peep watching at home. The simplicity of my situation is this - I NEED to win the Raw Money in the Bank Ladder match, book myself one... more... World Championship match on MY terms, and really give one finger to those who have held me back for as long as they have. If you're completely clueless and aren't sure what finger I mean, how about you go and ask the man who I forced to fall twenty feet off the top of a Cell... to the end of his career!

Christian smirks at recalling his match with Steve Austin at King of the Ring, which ultimately spelled the demise to his legendary UWF career.

Christian: But let's shift that all to one side for a moment because I'd like to address some of the statements you gentleman made about me. First I'll start with Kane, who still seems to think Edge and I are brothers. Listen, Kane, the Rated-R Superstar was a man who I CONSIDERED a brother, but that time has long passed. We've gone our separate ways and I have nothing more to say on that issue. But as for my "anger and rage" being a direct result of "my inability to refuse to accept my insignificance", you've proven once again you're a man of words and no substance. You're new to Raw, I get that, but maybe do a little fact finding before jumping to conclusions and making yourself look like a blubbering idiot on worldwide television. My anger and rage is warranted, and it's because I have been screwed time after time, I have been laughed at as a result of these troubling circumstances, and I'm just continuously overlooked for what I deserve. It's enough to infuriate any man, even yourself, so there's a little food for thought for you big guy. How about you think about and digest all that before making baseless claims like you'll "crush my soul underneath your heel". Kane... I'd like to see you try.

Christian stares down the barrel of the camera for a brief moment before moving on.

06_10_071.jpg

Christian: One thing that doesn't surprise me in the slightest is to hear Paul Heyman run his mouth while in the company of his pal, Brock Lesnar, or in possession of a legal document that ensures he cannot be touched. Paul's words are always blunt and straight to the point, but Paul can never say them without one of the aforementioned factors making sure nobody is in a position... to silence him for good. Paul, it's true that I've been recycling the same tired argument for quite some time now, but the thing is that doesn't make it any less relevant now than it was before. The same pathetic games have weighed me down month after month after month, and if anybody is as tired of this whole ordeal then it's me. So first of all, nice observation even though we were all already aware of this, but next time how about you hit somewhere where I'd be foolish to deny it. I've said before that I can admit my faults when the situation asks for it, and this was one of those times, so if that was all an attempt to catch me out... well you failed and you failed miserably. If I were you, Paul, I'd take a step back and not worry about what I have to say or what I'm going to say. It doesn't concern you in the slightest, whether you're Brock's lawyer, advisor, trainer... whatever. I'm not beating you at Money in the Bank, I'm beating Brock, and when that happens I will have a briefcase to prove that I was right all along. All I needed was a fair chance - it's as simple as that. What will you have to say then?

Christian folds his arms and becomes a little more comfortable.

Christian: Now as for the other three who I'm yet to mention, there's nothing much I want to say to any of you considering neither of you had much for me. AJ seems to think I won't be a bother to him, but that's because I easily accounted for him on Raw and therefore he understands his place in this match. Edge didn't have much to say to any of us directly, so thank you so very much for your contribution there. And as for Cody, a man who has been a good friend of mine since our time as two-thirds of the most dominant force in UWF history, the New World Order, all he did was lay down the facts for me. I've won countless Ladder matches, I'm a former World Champion, I'm obsessed with being rewarded with my title shot, I have plenty of experience and skill, and above all he labelled me "the favourite". Although I'm a little sceptical of the man that Cody's becoming under the guidance of his father, a man who I still to this day have no understanding for how he's even considered a legend, even Cody can't deny the obvious... the truth... the facts. Cody is aware of the danger I possess because my entire duration as a member of the Raw roster he has been either a part of it or watched it unfold before his very eyes. If anybody is the best judge of who's the favourite, present company excluded, then it'd be Cody. The rest of you are new to Raw, the flagship show of UWF, so I'll let you all off with a warning. I'm Raw's Captain and as its Captain I deserve to be steering the flagship show towards greatness.

Christian steps towards the camera.

Christian: And believe me, when Money in the Bank is over, nobody's going to stop me from doing just that. I'll have a briefcase in my grasp, a General Manager all too aware of the briefcase's power, and a Board of Directors who can do nothing but watch helplessly as I finally come out on top. The 26th of May will be a defining moment in my UWF career, and it'll be the night you all realise that I... was... right. I... was always... right.

Christian intently stares down the barrel of the camera with barely any emotion on his face. The camera slowly zooms in as Christian's facial expression remains the same throughout the duration, followed by the titantron abruptly going black.

Aniking

Reaction score
Money in the Bank: UWF Extreme Championship - Taz [c] vs. Umaga

The bold rebranding that NXT has undergone can thus far be considered a success. The newly coined "Wednesday Night Anarchy" is a brand that carries a name that ensures it's a true threat to the usual suspects, Raw and Smackdown, and not destined to be seen as "the third brand" of the company. The Anarchy roster is full of varying characters that all carry strengths and drag along weaknesses contrary to many of their personal opinions.

One man who epitomises the tough nature a brand with the Anarchy name suggests is none other than the reigning UWF Extreme Champion, Taz. The Human Suplex Machine was successful at Wrestlemania 2 in dethroning the previous champion in a Last Man Standing match, defeating a dominant Umaga who looked unstoppable in his quest for complete and utter destruction throughout NXT and Anarchy.

Per the mandated rematch clause in all superstar's contracts, Umaga has been rewarded a rematch for the title that was taken from him. It's Taz's first challenge as champion and it's one he's quoted two weeks ago as "welcoming with open frickin' arms!"

TNA_Taz_FTW_Dog_Tag_zps3a87f7c8.jpg

Taz: I've been a professional wrestler now for two and a half decades. I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have accumulated countless successes in my career, albeit sprinkled with a ton of disappointments along the way. I've battled, I've fought, I've won, I've lost, I've given up, I've remained resolute, I've retired, I've come back, but along my journey not once have I not been in pain. It's this business in a nutshell - you find a way to handle the physical and mental stresses that it inevitably comes with, and you move on. We all walk along different paths, choosing to alter our direction from time to time, but something that remains the same to me... is my competitiveness and my will to leave it all out in that ring each and every night. Some times I've cheated to win, other times I've left with my dignity completely intact, but everything I have done I have done because I love this business. Even when I thought I was completely done with in-ring competition, I still found a way to adapt and to remain in the spotlight. It's not because of arrogance or for my huge ego, although sometimes both come into play. All I want to do is stay involved in some way without having to sit out the back behind a desk and wait for death to come-a-knockin' so I can be freed from mountains of frickin' paperwork. I wanna be remembered as a guy who gave his all to entertain, to create memories, and to be viewed as a competitor... or this is what I would've said two months ago.

Taz turns his body and faces the camera directly while it slowly zooms out.

Taz: You know, I've said this on numerous occasions, but I'm gonna repeat it all one more time so it really hits home. I stepped out from behind the announce table because I had the itch to lace up the boots for one final run. I was driven, I was fit and healthy, and all I wanted to do was be competitive in every damn match and offer the UWF Universe entertainment. It all seemed so easy and so straightforward, but sure enough I was proven wrong. It didn't take long before I was thrust in the direction of a title shot and in turn it spelled a tough period for me. I was so close to beating Sting and becoming Extreme Champion at the Royal Rumble that my temper consumed me and I unleashed on an unsuspecting official who was just doing his job. I went on to apologise for my actions, but soon enough I began to be looked upon as nothing but a push over. It sickens me to even think about that, but in hindsight it was all right there and I was too damn nice to do anything about it. So I moved on and soon enough somebody who I considered a pal turned his back on me and went on to become NXT Champion. That man remains champion and has a massive challenge on his hands to keep hold of that belt, and all the while I went along blaming him for my misfortunate... but the icing on the cake is what happened the following week when I stepped up to face Umaga, a man who seemed unstoppable and really defined what it took to be the UWF Extreme Champion. After all, he did what I couldn't do a month earlier - beat Sting.

Taz shakes his head in disappointment at that thought.

Taz: My match with Umaga was the final straw, in fact it was the straw that broke the camel’s frickin' back! I was this close to choking that Samoan son of a bitch out before Trish stepped in, distracted the official, and caused me to lose my match. Coachman did the same damn thing for Rhino a week earlier, and you wanna know why they did it? Because they knew that if I got angry, all I'd do was apologise. I'd apologise for letting my temper get the better of me and then the whole thing would just slide and they'd get away with their crap. Nope... that was it for me. Mixed in all of this was the UWF Universe cheering Rhino for turning his back on me, something I viewed as a second betrayal and it shaped me into the man I am right now. To put it as bluntly as I can, I just don't give a f**k anymore! Everything I did, everything I stood for and believed in, it was all a cheap reason for the UWF Universe and the NXT roster to treat me like garbage. As far as I was concerned, I was done being stepped on and kicked to the curb, which is why I needed a change. I needed to release my rage and do whatever the hell I wanted - no restrictions, no fear, and no regrets. Instead of just announcing a change, I needed to put it into action, so I did what the NXT roster had been incapable of doing up until that moment in time. I put the world on notice by simply destroying Umaga!

Taz begins to become intense.

Taz: I got that bad boy's attention alright, and that made sure I got Trish's as well. Trish described my attack as cowardly, saying I'm no better than those who pulled the same crap on me. Not once did I deny that statement, but do I really care what some washed up, passed around, irrelevant chick thinks? Nah, I just don't at all. I did what I did to get attention, to prove a point, and to be given a stage to back it all up on. The match was made a Last Man Standing match to boot, and frankly the title shot was just a nice little gesture courtesy of our General Manager. So from there I talked up a big game, about how I was gonna brutalise that dim witted bozo like nobody has ever done before, and in return I heard the same crap from Trish. I reeled them both into a false sense and turned the tables back on top of them, planning out my every move after keeping the contest interesting for... I don't know, ten to fifteen minutes. Whatever, the length doesn't matter, but what does is the statement I sent. I dethroned The Samoan Bulldozer by outsmarting the world and using my surroundings to my advantage. That's how you adapt, that's how you know you're damn good at what you do, and that's how you know that you belong. But to ensure my hard work didn't fall to pieces, I decimated Curt Hawkins, I exposed the Undertaker for the hollow shell he has become, and tomorrow night I'll outwrestle an Olympic Gold Medallist as well.

Taz holds his finger up, putting a stop to any excitement.

Taz: And it's all for this - the Extreme Championship. All the momentum I have gained leading into the Money in the Bank pay-per-view will all be for nothing if I don't beat Umaga again and ensure I've seen the back of that idiot. So I'm gonna leave it at that and just wait to hear what Trish has to say in reply before I get down to business. I'm sure her words will be frickin' riveting, and who knows, maybe she'll get Umaga to pointlessly string a couple together to prove he's actually got a damn brain inside his thick head. Nothing changes the fact that I'm the most dangerous man on Anarchy, the Most Miserable Son of a Bitch on the Planet, and the UWF Extreme Champion! Umaga, Trish... I'll see you in my ring. Bring your A-game.

Taz swings out of the camera's shot and the plain white background is shown. The camera is seemingly motionless, but soon an image comes into the picture. Scribbled on the ground where Taz was standing is a simple message for Umaga - "Taz Is Gonna Kill You!" - before the shot becomes static and then goes to black.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Money in the Bank World Heavyweight Championship: Wyatt (c) vs Ambrose vs Cena

The lights go out in the arena and the fans get anxious. They know that something involving Ambrose, Cena and Wyatt is about to go down. It's taking a little too long as 30 seconds have passed without anything going on. Maybe it's just a power failure. The sound of someone testing a mic is heard throughout the arena.

Justin Roberts
Ladies and Gentlemen we apologize for the lig-

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd gets up in a frenzy as the titantron lights up the arena. Dean Ambrose comes walking out a couple seconds later and frenzy turns into a near riot. Ambrose has the biggest grin on his face as he stares at the thousands of people cheering for him. We walks down the ramp and heads for the stairs.

He dances a bit before entering and spins around a couple of times to the adoration of the fans. He snatches away the mic from Justin Roberts and looks towards the crowd as the music stops playing. Nothing but cheers can be heard until they all settle down when he opens his mouth.

Dean Ambrose
It's time for this whole charade to come to an end. I'm as sick and tired of it as the rest of you are. Bray Wyatt has been a part of a thorn in my side for too long. And John Cena, well he's just as much to blame. After all, he was the one who made me lose my World Heavyweight Championship in the King of the Mountain Match. He threw me off the holding cell. He tried to end me that day but I got right back up the next day. Then I was a last minute addition to the Money in the Bank match at Summerslam. I was once again on the verge of winning until some other loser interfered. I dealt with him quickly but we all know Bray Wyatt went on to win that match. And of course we all remember what both of them did at Wrestlemania. That's two World Heavyweight title matches that John has managed to screw me over with and two as well for Bray Wyatt. If I won Money in the Bank, I would have cashed in the next night in a fair contest because If can't beat someone one on one, what's the point. Unlike you two, I don't need to run and hide for the whole match and then make my move. Haven’t you ever heard that the best defense is a good offense. Truer words have never been spoken. Except for anything else I’ve ever said.

Dean pauses for a moment to catch his breath.

You two want to be champions so badly that your blinded by your own egos. Just because you hold a belt, that doesn't mean you're a champion. That's mainly for Bray. John on the other hand recently won the European Championship. And he actually won it fairly. Good job John. I thought I'd never see the day. Of course Daniel was distracted but that wasn't your fault. You are officially recognized as a champion! Unfortunately for you John, many other people can say they have been champions but only a select few can claim they are World Champions. To be a World Champion, you have to beat the best and we all know you can't get it done against me. Nobody can! I'm going into a glorified handicap match at Money in the Bank and I'll prove to the world I'm still better than the both of you put together. You may have been Superman throughout your entire career but the fact of the matter is you have a weakness. The world may see you as a man who can take on any odds but they also know that you will crumble under a certain object. That object is Dean Ambrose. Dean Ambrose isn't just a man. Dean Ambrose doesn't have a weakness. If anything, the only thing that can beat Dean Ambrose IS Dean Ambrose. I know you said the same thing about yourself on RAW Cena but it seemed very clear to me that what beat you was me lifting you straight up and then bringing you straight back down for the One Hitter.

The crowd explodes for the retelling of the Wrestlemania moment.

You may have made me angry again when you interrupted my World Heavyweight Championship match on RAW but I won't forget the real asshole running around calling himself champion.

The crowd boos the mere thought of Bray Wyatt.

It's clear to me what this mans little game is. You really think you can get one over on me Wyatt? I grew up poor and not very educated but inside this tough exterior lies an evil genius bound to take over the world. I get it Bray, you did a good job. Cena is as dumb as he looks but you can't play me like one of your banjos. You're the one whose behind the lights. It's obvious. You wanted to make Cena think I did it. I mean I have a very clear motive don't I? And John was dumb enough to go with it and he decided to interfere in our match. It's clear that you want the two of us to tear each other apart and then you come in to clean up the scraps. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS WYATT!

Ambrose is breathing heavily into the mic while he smacks himself in the forehead with his palm twice. He paces around the ring before holding his index finger out, shaking his hand nervously.

While John and I were busy trying to beat the crap out of each other, where were you!? Probably in the back just laughing at us for doing exactly what you wanted. You didn't even have the balls to show up and prove just how right I am. I fully expect both of you to gang up on me when the match starts. Bray can't fight to save his life and John knows he can't beat me without a little help. But then this is where your plan fails Bray. John can't beat me but that doesn't mean he's not tough. What do you think he's going to do once I'm out of the picture? Just let you get the victory? Cena's dumb, but he's not that stupid. If there's any way he can find to hold a win over me in the history books, you can bet your ass he's gonna do it.

Ambrose paces a bit more and has seemed to calm himself down.

One thing's for sure. Bray Wyatt will not be the World Heavyweight Champion any longer after Money in the Bank. Either I will win, or John Cena will win. Either way it's only a matter of time before I hold that belt once again. Dean Ambrose will not stop until it is so. You all saw what happened on Tuesday. I took out over a dozen security guards and I didn't even realize it. I'll do whatever it takes to get my point across. If I need to disrupt the order of things and cause a little chaos...so be it.

Ambrose displays that sinister grin across his face as the crowd cheers him on. He slowly backs off into a corner and awaits someone else to come out.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF MITB: HBK vs. The Rock

LIVE BABAY! LIVE!

The tron comes to life to reveal The Rock.

The Most Electrifying man in Sports Entertainment. The Rock:
What The Rock is curious about is what you are going to do when you see The Rock face to face. Because you already showed what you can do when The Rock has his back turned. You say it is retribution but The Rock sees through that excuse so easily… it is like seeing through the eye of… a doughnut. Pretty much HBK… The Rock looks at you and sees someone that doesn’t have it anymore. Someone that doesn’t have what it takes. You are the one that is in desperate need of this time off. The Rock has proven that he can come back and dominate. The Rock has proven time and time again that there is nobody out there that can outshine, that can outdo, that can outperform, that can out trash talk the greatest trash talker in the business. You are going to step in that ring at Money in the Bank against the greatest wrestler to ever lace his boots in The Rock and you have this cocky act. You have this act that you are ready, that you can handle what The Rock is going to deliver but The Rock can see right through you. Right over your receding hairline to your yellow spine and see… you are not ready.

You want to put on a show for the fans. You are always a showman wanting to make sure that the fans get what they paid for. But you see… The Rock learned a long time ago that doing something like that will only get you so far and it isn’t until you start doing for yourself that you will propel yourself beyond anything that was ever imaginable. And you may be wondering why would The Rock give you such insight. Well it is simple. The Rock wants to ensure that he gets the best version of that man down there in the ring. Not some half ass version. Not some kiddie version that wants to do moonsaults off the top rope to the floor to get a rise out of the crowd but to do whatever is necessary. To do whatever is required to win this match. You see because The Rock is done. The Rock isn’t interested in any other matches in UWF. The Rock wanted Dinero and got that… The Rock won that one. The Rock wanted that tag team match and won that one. The Rock wanted to give you a notice and create that WrestleMania moment and The Rock did just that. You see The Rock wanted to give the fans something too sometimes and that was what The Rock was doing at your expense but more importantly The Rock wanted to wake you up. The Rock wanted to show you that you are falling behind and it is time that you get your monkey ass up and do something otherwise you will always be as relevant as what The Rock compared you to on Raw… a glazed doughnut. The Rock wants you riled up. The Rock wants you fired up. The Rock wants you to bring it. Are you hearing The Rock up here?

The Rock is starting to get a bit amped up as he continues.

The Most Electrifying man in Sports Entertainment. The Rock:
This match is a dream match that was not done anywhere. The fans have wanted this match for over a decade… over two decades but never got it. Not in WWE, not in UCW, but they are going to get this match… this epic encounter here in UWF… here at Money in the Bank and all The Rock sees from you so far is some bland unglazed doughnut mouthing off like a puppet. Upset that The Rock disassociated himself from wrestling while doing films… well the reason is simple… The Rock saw what was happening to wrestling and it was an embarrassment. It was humiliating and to be associated with that crap? Hell no. The Rock would not allow that and would not want that to be tagged on him. Once the business decided to step it back up it was okay. But you know what it took? You know what it took to give wrestling that jolt of electricity? The Rock showing up and doing his thing. And now The Rock is looking at some poor excuse for a Heartbreak Kid… at age 40 plus you are still parading around as the heartbreak kid… it is time to grow up and be that man. Be the man that The Rock remembers you for. You were the man back in the day. You were the one to be emulated. You were the one that was to be replicated but nobody could be you. Nobody could top you. Nobody could overcome what you were. But now look at you… look at yourself. You are NOTHING!

You are nothing but a poor excuse for a shell of yourself. That is how far you have fallen and The Rock is not going to have his last match in wrestling be against something like that. Oh hell no The Rock is going to give you that jolt of electricity. The Rock is going to bring the fight to you and The Rock is going to show you what it takes to grab that brass ring one last time. The Rock is going to bring the game to you in such a way that nobody in UWF has brought it to you before. The Rock is going to push you further and harder than anybody has in wrestling history. The Rock is going to show you that you have far more than you are offering. The Rock is going to deliver in such a way that you are going to have to step your game way up just to match up but The Rock knows you. The Rock knows how you are and you don’t want to be second best. You want to be the best. You want to be the very best. The absolute best. Well in order to do that… you have to beat the very best. You have to stop The Rock. So The Rock is going to issue this decree to you… your candyass better bring the heat… or you will forever be known as nothing more than… The Rock’s bitch.

The Rock lowers his mic awaiting a response.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Money in the Bank: UWF Extreme Championship - Taz [c] vs. Umaga

The tron turns on to reveal a very serious looking Trish Stratus.

Trish Stratus:
I know people are expecting me to be angry, venting, ranting, and going wild about Umaga losing his belt, about losing to Rhyno even though there was interference from nearly everyone he still lost via pinfall for the first time. People would expect myself to be screaming obscenities and after listening to Taz that I should be livid but I’m not. Not yet. Instead I’m having to look over everything, I’m having to re-evaluate everything and analyze everything for what it is. And from there I have to devise something that works better. Something that will ensure my monster will walk out the winner. Something that will ensure that Taz will have to eat his own words. Something that will put Taz back in his place and off of that damn pedestal that he has for himself now that he has some winning streak going. Now that he is getting all of these accolades that he feels he deserves. It is time that someone shut him up but I know… I understand that anger will only get you so far. The brains can’t let anger consume them like I have before but instead I need to slow it down. I need to slow everything down and realize it all for what it is. A travesty.

And with a travesty what you must do to right that wrong is keep it calm. Keep everything calm and ensure that you can see any and all holes in the plans of the opposition. You have to remain steps ahead of everyone and that is what we did on Anarchy when Umaga made a mess of Kurt Angle nearly ending his career when he hit him in the back of the head with the ring post. I instruct him and he follows those orders and together we were the most dominant duo that wrestling has seen. We were destroying everybody in our paths. Everything starting at the Royal Rumble when I brought Umaga out and he was tossing people out left and right before he had to be ganged up on by four people to get him out. Four of them… it took four people to stop him. But now… things have gone astray but that time is over. Things are going to change because I am heavily involved in this. The first time that Umaga and Taz faced off… I was the one that distracted the referee but Umaga did everything else proving that Taz’s choke was ineffective. I didn’t have to touch Taz at all. Umaga did all of the work to put an end to any potential threat that could have been created there. And from there… Umaga walked out victorious and eventually became champion. A truly dominant champion.

Trish pauses for a second as she keeps her cool and continues.

Trish Stratus:
He continued that reign until WrestleMania where we underestimated Taz. We figured we had the upperhand and went in cocky. We went in feeling there was no way we could lose and Taz decided to do something that we didn’t think was possible. He used his brain and thought of something that I didn’t take into consideration. He used the rules of the match to his advantage and that was how he won. But understand Taz… this time those rules will not be able to help you because the last time that you met my monster in a straight up match you wound up with your shoulders pinned to the mat. This time we won’t be underestimating you expecting to walk over you like we did at Mania. Instead we are changing our gameplan while not changing our mindset. You see we aren’t going into this fight expecting a loss. We aren’t entering this thing thinking there is a chance that we can lose… but we are going to ensure that we will do anything and everything humanly possible to take you out. My monster and myself are preparing by taking on three people. We are upping our game and we are looking to do whatever it is we can to make sure we don’t have a repeat of WrestleMania. We are not going to be defeated again. We are not going to be silenced. We will reign supreme. We will walk into Money in the Bank the hungry challenger looking to dethrone you.

We are walking into this fight looking to brutalize you like we did before. We are looking to bring the fight to you. We are looking to see and take everything that you want to bring. We are hoping that you bring everything you did like at WrestleMania and then some. We want you at your absolute best because we want to ensure that this time when we beat you there will be no excuses, there will be no questions. There will be nothing that can be debated. Only thing that can be done is pure acceptance because you will have no choice but to accept the fact that Umaga is the more dominant and more dangerous monster in the UWF. While you may be the most miserable man on the planet as you like to claim… imagine being someone like Umaga right now. Fuming and wanting a chance to rip your skin off and wear it as a necklace. Wanting to be able to rip you limb from limb and leave you without a breath of life. Show you that you can’t compare to the things that he is capable of and can do. Because right now all you have is an itch to compete. You just have an itch to try to have one final nice run. You look at my monster and this isn’t just some itch. This is a drive. He has a drive to do everything and be the most dominant. He only has one goal and one mentality in all of this and that is to win.

That is where you and him differ and will always differ. You seem to be in this for a hobby. For a chance to try to delight yourself and flatter yourself. Give the fans one last look at yourself until your itch is gone and then you are left with a hollow shell going through the motions and getting his ass kicked week in and week out until the shell shatters and you walk away in misery. Umaga has a drive. A drive that everyone has seen and felt. A determination that keeps him alive and keeps him going. There isn’t going to be some sudden itch that stops him, that slows him down. Because while you and others wish to try to criticize and call him slow and whatever else because he doesn’t speak much… why does he need to speak so much? Instead he has let his actions speak for him and they have done more than most everyone in the entire UWF roster on Raw, Smackdown, and Anarchy. His actions have said and spoken more than any words that all of you have done. So by comparison all of you are the silent mutes. And you above all people don’t have any room to talk since you only just recently started to get this win streak going while my monster has been speaking volumes by running over everyone week in and week out. And at Money in the Bank… it will happen again. You want our A-game… I’ll tell you now that you can’t handle it but if you are that confident… we will bring it and then some. And when all is said and done… we will leave you the most miserable man on the planet… broken, bruised, and without a belt.

She stares for a couple more seconds before she turns around and exits out of screen.

Reaction score
Re: UWF MITB: HBK vs. The Rock

HBK: Let me tell you something, big man! The only person who has a yellow spine is, you. I'm out here in this ring while you're out in the back somewhere. You say you're live, but the thing is while it's possible you may actually be back there or you could be at some other location with a pre video taped footage. The fact is you are not out here and that right there proves who's yellow and who's not, big man! If you really had a package you would of come straight on out here, but you didn't. Now I'm sure once I'm done speaking here, you'll wind up making your prescence felt out here just to say, you showed up. That's all it ever is for you, just showing up. At Money in the Bank, I know you're going to show up, but the thing is are you going to bring it?

The Rock is shown looking at HBK shocked that he used his own quote

HBK: You don't need to worry about me bringing it, Rock. I bring it every single night I come out to this ring. I remember coming up through this business and I wrestled for your grandmothers business in Hawaii and I remember you were 14 years of age at the time and I will never forget how even back then you at 14 you wanted to get inside the ring with me. Now I was just a few years older than you, but you were just a boy and I didn't want to embarrass some boy. Especially not in front of their grandmother. So flash forward to today and here we are FINALLY as you would put it getting that chance to meet in this ring, one on one. The only problem is I still see that little boy before me. You talk about doughnuts of all things and I remember you as a kid, you did love those jelly doughnuts especially the ones with the cream filling in the middle. And for the life of me and your grandmother we just couldn't figure it out. Now back then I was ignorant, young, stupid, and let's face it the ladies digged the Heart Break Kid when I was in my 20's. Things got worse though back then when we saw you wearing a tutu. Wait my mistake, we all saw you as an adult wearing a tutu in the movie The Gameplan.

The crowd laughs a bit while HBK has smirk on his face as well

HBK: I sat down with, Hunter not long ago and we talked about that. You left this company for some time to wear a tutu. You left the business you cared so much to wear a pink tutu. I left this business with a broken back, but guess what I still showed up. And you would know about that especially when I super kicked you on Thursday Night Smackdown in 1998.

HBK: Just when you least expect it, you can get hit by that move at any given point. I did it then, I did it to you on Raw a few weeks ago and at Money in the Bank if I too I will do it multiple times because just like that at any given point or second your lights can get knocked out. Last week I was sending a message to you. I'm not going to just lay down for you. I was the man long before you showed up around here and I carried that on while you were playing a tooth fairy. Even though I missed four years of action in this ring, I could still out class the rest of them and I know I can out class you. You want the best of HBK, well you got him. I'm not playing Mr. Nice Guy anymore. I love this business. This is all I know and I have sacrificed so much of my body and my life to this business and if you asked me if I would do it again, I'd say yes in a heart beat. That's how much I love what I do. You may not have that passion anymore, but I know at one point you did because, boy I saw the look in your eye when I was hurt. You had that sparkle that you knew you were destined for stardome in this business and you did just that. But then you got soft. That passion was gone once you left. Then you show up on UCW for some milk and cookies, not even doughnuts, milk and cookies and then you take off once again. Listen to me talk about cookies and milk. That's what you sound like, Rock a child who realizes he can't match-up to the man in this business and you're looking at the man!

HBK lowes his microphone for a second and grabs a box from an outside official

HBK: You may come out here yourself and put on an act for these people, a tough act that is while you're in the back somewhere, but when push comes to shove you don't seem to do so face to face. Deep down inside you want this match as badly as I do. You need to win this match as much as I do. Whomever wins this match will cement themselves as the best ever and I rarely use myself in that kind of sentence, but I did because, Rock you are one of the best of all time and beating you will allow for me to cement my legacy as being the greatest superstar of all time. Now I got some doughnuts here for you. You want them, all you gotta do is come look me in eye like a man!

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for, The Rock to either respond or come out to the ring

Last edited:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

Rob just shrugs his shoulders, while having a smile on his face ...

You guys are so nice to me. Everyone's been telling me that I could have been there and there and that I could have already become this and this, while they're standing here with empty hands, holding only microphone, at home, they have this "Hall of Fame", where they have only one ribbon for the 7th place in pull-up competition and these guys want to tell me where I could have been. The thing is, that Rob Van Dam is where he wants to be and he is what he wants to be. If I want to be Chris Jericho, I would put on my suit from the thrift shop and lose every single match I would be in, simple as that. But as far as I'm concerned, Rob Van Dam is in Money In The Bank ladder match, which he's gonna probably win, while leaving you other guys in employment office, 'cause you won't be able to compete ever again after that ass crackin' I'm about to give you at the damn PPV. You see, there are guys in the back, that would deserve to be here more than you do. Only Austin Powers here have what it takes to face Mr. Friday Night. Even though he knows, that this night will be another milestone in my career, because Rob Van Dam will take that briefcase home with him. The thing is that I am on such a position here, that I don't need to qualify, 'cause Rob Van Dam, he just have enough pull around here, to do what I want. It doesn't matter where could I have been, or how many times I won which championship, it is about this moment and about the moment, when Rob Van Dam is gonna kick those tails of yours and he'll be awarded with that briefcase ...

Fans give RVD a huge pop and RVD takes a look at Brian Kendrick ...

rvdpromopic.jpg

And I thought I'm the weirdo here. But dude, you ... you are somethin' else. I don't know, if somebody stepped on your head really hard or you just got out of time machine. Or probably you were just in the opium den, having a great time. You sure are quick, but I think, that you mouth run faster than your brain. Did you take your pills today? You know, when you don't take your pill your brain will turn into a soup. I just have no idea what you said bro and as I'm looking in the corwd, I think you confused my fans with that nonsense. I would step on the brake pedal here, if you have any, 'cause talking about you as about the most physically gifted man, at least I think you were sayin' some like that, but I'm not sure, I fell asleep. Uhm, nah-uh. Look around you, you still think you're the most physically gifted man? Cool. Now look at me and all your dreams and illusions will be shattered. If the other guys don't mind, I'll step up and I will put you in your place, 'cause I can't let you continue saying that nonsense, dude. I think you're getting out of hand a little bit, but don't worry, uncle Rob will do something about it ...

Rob winks at Kendrick and smiles, but then turns his attention to Christopher Daniels ...

Damn right I have advantage, dude, but not because of what people call me, but because of what I achieved. And of course 'cause I'm RVD and you're not. For your information, 4:20 is still here, so is Mr. Pay-Per-View, which is bad for you, you know? Because, why would you go in such a dangerous match, when you know, that you don't have what it takes to beat RVD. The thing is, I'm never lost in the shuffle, as you call it, I always find a way to be better than the others, to somehow you know, stand out from the crowd and be seen. I put on some extra hits and that'll do it, so remembers RVD is never lost in the shuffle, because the spotlight always shine brightly on Rob Van Dam. As a matter of fact, even if you win that briefcase, and I strongly disbelieve that, RVD is still gonna be worth money around here than you. You know, this briefcase, it's not a price, it's a damned thing. You have to decide, when you're gonna use it and it will make you many more troubles than that. So let the big guys handle the thing about briefcase and you go hide under your mommy's skirt. The funny thing is, that you're singing the song, that many people have sung before you. Oh pleaaase, I need this! This is the first big opportunity! Please, let me have the briefcase! Nobody needs it more than I do. You know what these people get in short time? Usually, they get fired ...

Crowd's laughing about the joke, that RVD did on Daniels and then turns around to look right in the face of Chris Jericho ...

Well, Chris. I gotta give a lot of credit, 'cause, it's been a long time since someone was sticking his finger up my ass so hard, just like you did a moment ago. Dude, there's no need for the compliments or telling everyone what I accomplished, they know, what I have done in this ring. Hell, everybody knows it, because these people, just like these wanna-be wrestlers in the ring were following my career since the day 1. And I know, you've been watching me in the ring, Chris. You know what I'm capable of and that's why you're afraid and that's the difference between us. MAn, you stand here, looking like a tough guy, but it's just a shell and inside you is little Jericho, who hopes, that Rob Van Dam is not gonna be ready for Money In The Bank. But I gotta disappoint that little scared guy inside you, 'cause Mr. Friday Night will be ready. You see, I will take that stupid look of yours and smash it to the ground, buddy. But don't worry, you won't be the only one. I mean, I have never felt like a goat and I have never ever fought a goat before, 'cause I like animals generally, especially goats. I don't know why are you so nice to me at the beginnin' and then you start being rude, Chris. Probably just a grass is stuck up between your teeth, you little goat. But don't worry, you see the thing is, that after Money In The Bank, the grass won't have a place to be stucked, because your teeth will be lying on the ground, next to your motionless body ...

RVD.jpg

RVD has that provocative smile on his face and then he looks right into the camera ...

Aries, I don't know why are you hidin' somewhere here, but it seems that you're not a man enough, to come down here and face us all like a little Girl Scout selling cookies you are. Yeah you, the one with shades on your ugly face. I just don't get people, who wear sunglasses on the inside. I automatically assume, that you're stupid. Old drug addict? Nah, I wouldn't say that, I would say, that I'm a man, who can enjoy little things and that's why I am what I am. Plus when became repeating of my lines so popular? Like, I know what the fuck I've said and I believe these people were listenin' to me too, so what's the point? I know, you want, hell everybody wants to be like RVD, but it's just not about being a dick. You've defeated Daniel Bryan last week, well that's impressive .. I guess. I don't even know, who the hell Daniel Bryan is, but whatever dude. Austin, you say, that you're the TOP man? If you wanna be the top man on SmackDown or even in the company, you gotta beat the TOP man of this company, but since I'm in a good mood and I'm so generous, nice and handsome, your failure won't be so painful. I mean this all will end at Money In The Bank, I won't make fun of you, I won't embarass you after I win that briefcase, I will just take it and leave. English muffin? What the hell? And you, the one who speaks about ... English muffins wants to call me a drug addict? You should get your thoughts together first, bro. Plus, I like "Jamaican" muffins much more, if you know what I mean. Seriously man, at Money In The Bank, RVD 4:20 is comin' back to life and you know very well what that means, but just in case you forgot from the last time we met each other ... your ass is about to get smoked.

RVD shrugs his shoulders and smiles, while looking in the crowd as people gives Mr. Friday Night a huge pop. RVD just leans on ropes and waits for anyone, to step up and say his piece ...

Reaction score

The Diesel Blues hits the Public Announcement system and the crowd is sent into a cheering frenzy as Kevin Nash emerges from the backstage with a lethal jacket on and microphone in hand, he wastes no time getting straight into the thick of it.

raw03_480_poster.jpg

Kevin Nash: Cut my music! Alright, so let me get this straight, there are seven of us and a single brief-case and the winner get's a title shot at any time and any place of his choosing, sounds like a load of bullcrap if you ask me. Back in the day, you had to jump through brass hops and be something to get a shot, now any lacklustre competitor can get a shot if they are in the right spot at the right moment this kind of match. It pisses me off, we got a bunch of Vanilla Midgets like Christian and AJ Styles in here, who have a shot at being a heavyweight champion, guys who don't have respect for this industry, guys who shouldn't be anywhere near the damn title but instead of making them work for it, they get handed opportunities in a match like this. This is what is wrong with this company, the wrong guys are getting too close the brass and it's killing the damn product.

The fans cheer because they feel Kevin Nash has their interests at heart, he continues with what will be a lengthy rebuttal.

Kevin Nash: It's guys like AJ Styles, who look great flipping around this ring, this is their element, the big ole spot match but that's it, it's nothing to them but some flash moves here and then steal it at the last moment, but not this time because I'm not going to get screwed by anyone, I've had it up to here on Raw with people taking cheap wins over me, whether it's from interference or some bullcrap with a ladder, it stops at Money in the Bank. I'm not interesting in winning a damn cheap cash in at the title, I can win a shot all on my own but I'm damn sure going to make sure I mane everyone in this match and teach them a lesson, you don't cross Big Daddy Cool and you sure as hell don't show him the disrespect some of you have done already and the bell ain't even sounded yet, that's why I didn't come out sooner because I sure has hell wanted to hear what everyone had to say for themselves before saying my piece but all everyone has to say for themselves is how they are gonna win the damn thing when only one of you has the damn credentials to get the job done and that's Cody.

The mumble amongst themselves for a moment before cheering for Cody Rhodes, who plays the shocked humbled babyface for a moment, Kevin Nash continues.

Kevin Nash: He's headlined Wrestlemania and has done the goods of keeping Raw and the UWF Championship on the map for god knows how long, what exactly have the rest of you done? Nothing, some mid-card title here and there but that doesn't matter when it comes to holding a World Championship it's entirely new ball game when you got that Big Gold Belt in your possession and if you can't take the pressure then the show suffers and I'm sure as hell not letting my buddy Triple H down by letting Raw slip into decline because some vanilla midget like Christian can't keep the ratings up, yeah that's right buddy, I'm calling you out. What was it, seven hundred thousand viewers lost for Christian promo on Raw, AJ Styles loses about three hundred thousand viewers. Let's face facts, only Me, Adam Copeland and Cody Rhodes put the ratings up but Edge has yet to get the job done in UWF and the only way he could beat me was by hitting me with a ladder fit for someone the size of Hornswoggle.

Kevin Nash pauses, he's mentioned everyone but Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman and Kane but he's about the two of them in one shot.

Kevin Nash: Now I've mentioned almost everybody, I figured I'd save Paul Heyman and Kane. Hey Paul E. still spewing the same B.S. you did ten years ago, trying to hype Brock Lesnar up as this great performer? Because I'm not sure who the hell you're trying to convince, me? These fans? Yourself? Brock? Or the entire array of boys in the back because we just ain't buying it, in fact I've been wondering, how many of Brock's cheques have bounced because I can't see him right now or he just too good for house shows? (Heyman goes to open his mouth but Kevin Nash cuts him off) Don't even bother answering that Paul because we both know you'd be lying, if Brock hasn't got the time or willing to put in the damn effort to show up for the house shows, then he sure as hell won't be winning the damn briefcase.

The fans roar for Kevin Nash, everyone is one hundred per cent behind Big Daddy Cool Diesel as he finally reaches Kane.

Kevin Nash: Kane, you figured you'd try to ride off my coat tails once again, débutting straight after the B.S that was my début match trying to make yourself look like the bigger and better man than me? Saving me from Brock Lesnar, you got to be kidding right? You tried to use me before to get yourself over and it failed and it sure as hell will fail this time around too, I've had it up to here with everyone to get one over on Kevin Nash! I'm sure that little bastard Christian is saying I'm booking myself to get into good position, well I ain't and him and everyone of you lot are going to learn the same damn lesson, you don't cross Big Daddy Diesel and you sure as hell don't use him as a stepping stone, much like this money in the bank brief to get over and become a champion.

Kevin Nash snarls and climbs over the top rope finally making it into the ring, the entire group is now in a staredown in the middle of the ring, waiting for one man to break the deadline and continue on this epic segment.​

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy MITB: Ryback/Hardy/Undertaker/Rollins/Hawkins/Ziggler

[video=youtube;0A4Botm6YGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A4Botm6YGM[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boos. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, with a smug look on his face. Ziggler continues his entrance down the ramp, as he soaks in the boos and insults from the fans. Ziggler screams out statements, saying how damn good he is, which the fans respond with louder boo’s. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans - chuckling. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00118.png

Dolph Ziggler: First of all, Philadelphia – I want to tell you that I don’t appreciate that unfriendly reception. Whatever happened to a little thing called hospitality, huh? What happened to making a visitor feel welcome in your town? Especially when that visitor happens to be the soon to be Money in the Bank briefcase holder, and undeniably the best thing that’s ever happened to Philadelphia, since well, ever, no offense. We all know that nobody in this town’s done a damn thing before worth mentioning, so I’d expect you to be a little bit more appreciative when someone with actual talent finally sets foot in Philadelphia! The audience blows the roof off the building with boos, as Ziggler yells into the microphone. Oh, go ahead and boo as much as you want! It doesn’t change the fact that after I’m finished stealing the show like only I can? I’ll be on the first flight out of here. While each and every one of you will have to continue to live out your lives in this dump. So I think we all know who’s the real winner in this situation right?

Ziggler smirks to himself, even as the audience get more boos out of their system. He shrugs with no care toward their hostility, before he carries on with what he has to say.

Dolph Ziggler: Now, y’see, as much as I would love to keep making fun of this pathetic excuse of a city, I’ve got a FAR much more important task in my future. Yours truly will be entering this year’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and yours truly will be winning this year’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match. I can already see it now, I can already see the million dollar question popping up now, Dolph, how can you be so confident? How can I be so confident? Considering I’m at my best I’ve ever been in my career, there’s no chance in hell anyone’s stopping me from achieving my dream. If I’m at my best, then Rollins, Ryback, Hawkins, Hardy, and the Deadman himself, NONE of them can touch me! I’m out of their league, and if they’re honest with themselves, they all know it. But that puts the pressure back on me. Because I need to deliver like only I can. I’m not the show off for nothing, every damn night – I come out here and steal… the… show! Money in the Bank will be no different – it will be just another typical day in Dolph Ziggler’s life. I’m gonna train, I’m gonna go out there and win, I’m gonna celebrate, and the next day I’ll do it again. Rinse and repeat, that’s how I stay so god damn perfect at this.

The audience explodes in boos, and Ziggler soaks in the negative reception, before turning his head to Matt Hardy, as he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: Matt, what have you done exactly to prove you’re a threat in this match? I’ll give the fact you and your brother contributed to the popularity of ladder matches, but that’s pretty much it. You have NOTHING else to be cocky about. You say a lot, and you like to run your mouth. But you don’t have the ability to back it all up. Whereas I? I talk a lot, but I end up backing it up every single night! I prove how damn good I am every time I step in this ring, and that’s not gonna change at Money in the Bank! Now, Matt, you say you see yourself as the inevitable winner in this situation, but when you enter this match, you need to check your ego and pray to God that you survive! You defeated Derrick Bateman, congratulations, you defeated a man that dresses up as Batman to stay relevant around here. You can say you’re better than Bateman, but better than ME? Not even on my WORST DAY, but you can try to prove me wrong. I would love the chance to put you in your place and make you understand that I don’t need anyone to fight my battles for me.

Ziggler shrugs at the audience, who responds with boos. Ziggler continues.

Dolph Ziggler: Now, I’m not sure where everyone else is at, but they’re not really worth wasting my time over. The fact of the matter is, I want this more than anybody and I’m not going to let anybody get in the way of getting what I want. I’m coming to win and become Mr. Money in the Bank. My whole life has been leading to become World Heavyweight Champion, and this briefcase gets me the guaranteed chance to achieve my dream. I’ll get my title match, whenever I want it, on my own terms! This means EVERYTHING to me and I’m not going to let it go to waste. I will walk out Money in the Bank with my prize, and NO ONE will stop me…

Ziggler lowers the microphone down by his side, as he awaits for one of his opponents to make their entrance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.