UWF 2013 Money in the Bank Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in the Bank World Heavyweight Championship: Wyatt (c) vs Ambrose vs Cen

As Ambrose backs up in the corner, and begins to wait for one of his opponents in John Cena and Bray Wyatt to make their way out on the stage. The audience is anxious, awaiting for who’s going to come out. Moments pass, and no one has come out yet, the fans soon grow bored, as they begin to boo. Ambrose begins to get frustrated, and suddenly, the arena lights black out! A couple of seconds pass, we hear Jim Ross on the headset, wondering what’s going on.

Jim Ross: The lights are out again! What the hell is going on here?

J.R. is interrupted, as the big screen lights up...

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

normal_3%7E348.jpg

John Cena: Dean Ambrose. It’s about time we both agree on something. I never thought I’d see the day where both John Cena and Dean Ambrose, easily the most intense feud in this business today, would both agree on something. This whole lights going out situation? It needs to stop and it needs to stop now. If it’s some joke to screw both of us out of victories, it’s not funny. It’s sick, and lately, it’s been pissing me off. I’ve already been pissed off after losing the World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania, and now this charade? I’ve been more pissed off than I’ve ever been, and that’s not a good thing. This is a warning to both of you, Dean, AND Bray, I’d watch what I say next to avoid pissing me off more or you won’t like what happens at Money in the Bank.

The audience explodes in boos, as Cena soaks in the reception, before continuing to speak.

John Cena: I still don’t like you, Dean, so don’t expect anything less. I heard what you said – the ultimate object in this situation is Dean Ambrose you say? Then you better bet your ass I’m gonna run through that ultimate object, knock it down, and this time? Make sure it stays down! At The Great American Bash, I had one mission and that was to become World Heavyweight Champion. But when I saw the opportunity to put you down permanently? You know I had to take it. I had no choice but to throw you off the holding cell. I had no choice but to do what have been a recurring theme when I’m in the ring with you, and that’s screw you over. You did get right back up, didn’t you? I failed that night, and I failed at WrestleMania when you ended up defeating me and stayed World Heavyweight Champion. Believe me when I say this, Dean, at Money in the Bank, I won’t fail no more. I WILL put you down!

The audience explodes in boos, as a smirk grows on Cena’s face, before speaking.

John Cena: Speaking of the World Heavyweight Championship, that brings me to the World Heavyweight Champion himself – Bray Wyatt. Bray, we have a fair share of history. Sparking all the way back to Y.E.S. where my main priority was to end the stable. Defeating you was a part of the plan, and I successfully did that. I didn’t end Y.E.S. but I still defeated you and that’s all that matters, Bray. I have victories over you, Bray. Can you say that for yourself? What about for Dean? My point being, Bray, is you haven’t proven yourself as a World Champion. You can bring up our future match at Money in the Bank, but look at me. Look at Dean. Look at what we’ve been through, you really think you have a shot to prove yourself? REALLY?! You’re gonna have to do a lot of preaching to get through us, and all of these people, Bray, because so far, Dean put it best, you’re only the asshole holding the championship, but you aren’t THE champion.

The audience is curious of what Cena meant. Cena scanned the arena, as he explained what he said.

John Cena: You aren’t THE champion because you used the easy fix to become World Heavyweight Champion. You used the Money in the Bank briefcase to defeat Dean Ambrose when he was at his worst. Now, I know I contributed to your World Championship win, but my anger and revenge got the best of me when I allowed you to become champion. What I’m saying is, Bray, I’d NEVER do what you did to become champion. I still follow my three rules in life – Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect, and I’m a strong believer of those three factors. Only a coward takes the easy fix, and you, Bray, are a coward. Cowards aren’t World Heavyweight Champions, cowards don’t deserve to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship, so THAT is why you aren’t the champion. THAT is why you have to prove yourself. And most importantly, THAT is why there’s no chance in hell you’re gonna be World Heavyweight Champion after Money in the Bank. I’m walking out of Money in the Bank the new World Heavyweight Champion, but if Dean ends up doing that, I’d be satisfied. I guaran-damn-tee though Bray, it will NOT be you! Bank on it.

The audience releases a mixed reaction, mainly cheers over the boos, as Cena lowers the microphone, staring at Ambrose, before awaiting for the World Heavyweight Champion to make his entrance.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Money in the Bank Tag Team Championship Sandow & Wyatt (c) vs Bateman & Curtis

[video=youtube;8FcYfuVW3t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FcYfuVW3t8[/video]

Derrick Bateman's music hits and the crowd goes wild. Bateman, Maxine and Curtis all come out together. They already have mics in hand but that doesn't stop Bateman from running down the ramp and around the ring to pump himself up as the crowd eats it up. They all get in the ring at the same time and then Derrick begins to speak.

Derrick Bateman
Ladies and gentlemen, behold the two wrestlers who will go down in history as THE team that dethroned not one, but TWO World Champions, The Modern Day Double Dragons!

A large pop from the crowd for the always charismatic, Derrick Bateman.

Johnny Curtis
That's right my brotha, and this will only prove that we are without a doubt the two most powerful wrestlers in all of UWF. We'll have wins over both champions and we all know Rhino got lucky when he fought us last.

SOOO lucky. Everyone gets lucky sometimes. Most of the time it's when we lose but everyone's luck has run out. Especially Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow. They need to save their luck if they want to hold on to their respective world titles. And Damien, we've been in the ring with The Miz and he's a tough cookie but I've seen some of your matches and it looks like you are too.

But we're going to smash that cookie into a million pieces. Nobody likes cookie crumbs. And that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Maxine
Oh Jesus guys is that the best you've got? Look Damien, Bray, you two need to just roll over on your backs and let these guys pin you. You might even get a rematch to try and retain them. It's in your best interest to focus on your respective World Championship matches. Sure you'll look foolish for losing to these two but nobody gives a crap about that. It'll be forgotten about next month. If you really are as smart as you say you are, I'd suggest you just take my advice. I don't even need you to come out here and talk to my face. God knows I'll be better not having to stare at your gross unkempt beards. Just show up at Money in the Bank and do what's necessary.

The crowd gives mixed to negative reaction to Maxine’s advise.

And the crowd goes mild! Just hold up a second Maxine. We’re not gonna let these dudes just come out and lay down. We’re gonna put a massive pounding on them! They deserve it after all. We fight every single week and both these guys just got handed opportunities. We hate Dean Ambrose too but he was nearly out of it when Bray beat him. And Sandow just got a win over Cody's lifeless body. Neither of these dudes earned their opportunities. We earned ours when we beat Kane and Seth Rollins in that ladder match. If anything, we're gonna make you lose all three of your championships in one night.

And now the crowd gives off their desired reaction as they cheer heavily.

You feel that Maxy? Let it wash over you. That's how it's done.

Fine if you two want to fight, so be it but I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure we walk out as the new Tag Team Champions.

That's what we want to hear! Now we just need ol' Clay Face and Hugo Strange to get out here to get this thing really going.

Then again it's not like it matters. I can't even tell what the hell they're saying most of the time. One's talking about the end of the world and the other is just using way too many big words. It's like c'mon dude, you think a person who looks as good as me can understand you? I passed school because I cheated off of guys like you. But no matter how much you've hit the gym recently, you're not gonna look as good as me. So quit trying to be a wrestler and go be a rocket scientist or something. I mean what the hell are you two guys even together for? Because you're both fat and have beards? One thinks of a higher power and the other seems to think he's better than said higher power. You know what...

Johnny scratches at his stubble.

I bet you guys aren't even friends

GASP!

We never see you guys hanging out or anything. Me and my bro here are always together! Even when I was with Maxine this one time, I saw him following me.

Dude you saw that?

Of course I saw that. You don't study under the greatest detective in the room without learning a couple of his tricks.

Thanks bro! I'm glad I've taught you well.

Maybe a little too well.

Both Curtis and Bateman laugh loudly as Maxine has her hand to her forehead like she's having a migraine. The laughter comes to an abrupt end however when the titantron lights up.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Money in the Bank Tag Team Championship Sandow & Wyatt (c) vs Bateman & Curti

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows theme plays out and the sounds of Hallelujah ends everyones fun time, As the UWF and Tag Team Champion walks out on stage with a look of both disgust and bewilderment. He looks around for a few moments before turning his head, Mike Knox comes out through the curtain with a serious look on his face. Sandow turns back around and raises his microphone.

normal_RAW_1030_Photo_140_zpsf5010c08.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence...

Sandow looks at both men in the ring, pausing for a moment as if realizing he isn't being followed.

Ahem, simply pay attention...

Sandow pauses again before

Okay...Perhaps...Listen? is listen a word you comprehend?

The crowd boos Sandows belittling as he continues to walk down the ramp.

My name is Damien Sandow, I am dually one half of your Tag Team Champions and the UWF Champion. And I am here to help each and every of you, of course in becoming the intellectual savior to the masses you have to come to terms with the fact that not everyone can be saved whether they are willing to be or not. And tonight we have two prime examples of these abhorrent scenario, with that said I shall be limiting communications with these two imbeciles for the time being. So I will attempt to get through to seemingly the only other sane person amongst Michael Knox and myself.

Knox walks up the steps and Sandow follows behind him, he steps into the ring before sitting on the second rope and lifting the top rope up as Sandow steps into the ring. Sandow looks at his opponents, his nostril flaring as if he smells something foul before he turns to Maxine.

Ms. Maxine is it? I don't believe I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance, but you apparently do know your...Friends? clients? whatever they may be, opponents fairly well enough to suggest such a compromise to our bout at the Money in the Bank event. However! on behalf of Mr. Wyatt, we respectfully decline your offer. For while I agree, taking the dive and living to fight another day so as to focus on our Triple Threat bouts would be the intelligent thing to do...intelligent however in any other situation. But your team here, it provides no challenge to us whatsoever which is why we can compete against them and still go on to compete in our respective main event bouts. We have bested the greatest of the greats in this platform, while these two nincompoops simply climbed a ladder to attain their opportunity against us. They will be disposed of without much effort, I'm not particularly looking forward to forcing these ignorant fans to bare witness to such an abhorrent contest, but it is necessary so that they may learn their lesson. With that said, I would like to extend a counter offer to you.

Sandow takes a step forward as if trying to keep the convo secret from Curtis and Bateman even though their standing right there.

I do not wish to soil my extremities of the filth known as these two so called "modern" dragons, and Mr. Wyatt and I have pressing matters to attend to. Therefore I would like to offer these two an opportunity to not embarrass themselves, and you, by simply convincing these two, which should not be very difficult for you,to not appear at the Money in the Bank event. Join my word, enlighten yourselves, and perhaps there is hope for at least one of you three. I suggest you take the offer, because otherwise, we would be forced to make an example out of these two. And while not everyone can be saved, not everyone has to be eradicated now do they. Oh, and before you answer, You're Welcome.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money In The Bank: UWF Championship-Damien Sandow(c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The

AWWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;9CZ8_B805Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZ8_B805Bw[/video]

The Miz’s entrance music rips through the arena as Damien Sandow turns to the stage giving a knowing smirk and shake of the head. He knew The Miz wouldn’t be able to keep his mouth shut and he’s just been proved right. After a couple of seconds the man himself makes his way out to the top of the ramp, walking slowly and smirking towards the three men in the ring. He already has a mic in hand and stops at the top of the ramp rather than making his way down to the ring. He looks around at the fans as he waits for his music to trail off…

The Miz- If you don’t mind gentlemen, I’ll hold position right here. Cause the way I look at it, down in that ring you got three members of YES. Now you may argue that Daniel Bryan is no longer a member and Mike Knox is not yet a full member but as far as I’m concerned you’re all guilty by association. For me that means one important thing; and that’s that I don’t trust any of ya. I don’t trust you now, I don’t trust you on Smackdown and I sure as hell don’t you at Money in the Bank. You’re all part of the Brain-Trust of the UWF and that means that you are smart, cynical and happy to step over your own mother to get what you want. So… now that I’ve explained why I’ll remain up here on the stage, let’s turn to business.

Let me make one think perfectly clear; I don’t want anything to do with Your Enlightened Saviours. Be it past, present or future. I’ve done well so far here in the UWF and much of it has been down to keeping away from these kinda groups. Whether it was the Purveyors of Poison and The Cabinet back in NXT or YES here on Smackdown. However you try to dress it up, you’re all dysfunctional families with skeletons in your closest. Always up to something, always planning, always scheming, often against one and other! I have enough of a battle against my enemies never mind worrying about “friendsâ€. So this down here in the ring, this is just like a bust-up at a family wedding. Well imagine that I am the manager of the function in question, and it has fallen to me to come out and intervene in the unsightly mess that everyone else is having to now sit though. You're causing trouble, you're stinking up my establishment and - most importantly of all - guys... you're making a scene.

Let's cut straight to the chase here. This...
(He gestures at the three men in the ring) all this thing that you've got going on, this was inevitable. This was always gonna happen. YES was always gonna implode and there was always gonna be fallout. I mean, this battle between you Daniel Bryan and what's left of the group is gonna be entertaining. Hell, I'd almost go as far as to say it's... must see. I mean it has everything, drama, emotion, an almost shakespearean element of double-crossing which I can imagine you especially Damien must just love. So it is all that, but there is just one problem... That UWF Title you got there Damo? That has no place in this little MacBeth remake. At Money at the Bank it should have been "Daniel Bryan vs Damien Sandow: Grudge Match" settling old scores, once in a life time, no DQ, falls count anywhere, hell I dunno a Good Housekeeping Match for all I care, but the bottom line is that the title should have nothing to do with it. At Money at the Bank the UWF title match should have been The Miz versus... hell I don't know pick anyone. Jeff Hardy, my old "friend" from NXT Austin Aries, hell even give me The Game Triple H. Wouldn't have mattered cause the most important thing was I'd have been there, in my first championship defence, like I should've been.

Instead, instead, I find myself fighting for my title but thrown into this absolute cluster-funk of a situation. Yeah I said cluster-funk, I'm PG and proud folks, PG equals ratings, Piper should remember that. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah, MY title, YOU three bozos. Not only that, but we now have ourselves an elimination match. Now you guys might be the brain-trust but despite what you may believe, I'm not an idiot. You two guys have major beef, you wanna sort it out once and for all, as far as you're concerned I'm just getting in the way, I'm just an obstruction. So, whaddaya do? Well logic says, first thing you do is; you remove the obstruction.

Now ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "how could Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan possibly work together after what they've been through over the past couple of weeks?!" You're thinking; "The Miz has got it all wrong, he's a little paranoid, this will be a straight fight". Well let me let you all into a little secret; no matter what is said or done out here before a match, each and every one of us in this business - and I mean every single person will do ANYTHING it takes to get their hands on that belt. And if that means those two guys putting aside their differences for just a little while in order for them to eliminate me then that is EXACTLY what they will do. How do I know they'll do that? Heh, cause it's sure as hell what I'd do...

The Miz absorbs the unsure reaction the fans give, for once he's not playing to the crowd, he's focussed solely on his opponents.

Y'know Damien, you are right about me to some extent, I do love the spotlight. I gravitate to it like a moth to a flame. I gain strength from it. It compliments me, and I happen to think that I compliment it. And in that way we are very different people. Not just you and I Damo, but also you and me Daniel Bryan. I mean, if you could embody the very essence of everything YES stood against, everything YES were not... then I would be it. And that's why I'll win at Money at the Bank...

Gentlemen I have no intention of letting your personal situation stand in the way of me becoming UWF Champion. That inevitability has already been delayed far longer than it should have and I have no intention of allowing it to be delayed any further, and with that in mind I want to assure both of you that whatever you are prepared to do to be UWF Champion? It will pale into insignificance compared to what I will do to you if you stand in my way.

Really.

The uncomfortable silence in the arena is eventually broken by Daniel Bryan...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF MITB: HBK vs. The Rock

The Rock remains unphased as he raises his mic one more time.

The Most Electrifying man in Sports Entertainment… The Rock:
Let The Rock tell you something there… Little man. You see the last time The Rock was out there you made the attempt to try to take The Rock out. Without warning. Showing that you have no spine. No intestinal fortitude. Just some need to try to get the upperhand by any means necessary. But for you… of all people you to try to say that The Rock is spineless… that is a kick below the belt. And just for that… oh no wait not only that. You had to try to go further and ask The Rock if he was going to bring it? You… HBK? The man that didn’t show up because he “lost his smile” asks The Rock… the most electrifying man in alllllll of sports entertainment… The man that has dazzled millions of fans all around the world, the man that has done it all and then some… you have the audacity to ask The Rock if he is going to bring it? You sir… have just guaranteed yourself a loss because if there is anything that The Rock does better than anybody… AND THE ROCK MEANS anybody… is bring it week in and week out. Night in and night out. No matter when, no matter where… The Rock always brings it. And at Money in the Bank you better believe your candy ass The Rock is going to bring it. The Rock is going to bring it and make you his bitch.

Now you want to talk about doughnuts… yeah The Rock likes doughnuts. The jelly filled. The cream filled are just… well that’s more your style. The white stuff all over you. The Rock seems to recall that while you talk about The Rock walking around in a tutu… wasn’t it not HBK that posed in the magazine… Playgirl? You know the magazine that is bought by more men then women? Oh yeah… that would be you. So what do you have to say about that? Matter of fact… IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!

The fans light up at the classic line being used as The Rock continues.

The fact of the matter is this little spineless man… you are about to be in the presence of the great one. You see The Rock didn’t want to go out first because The Rock knows you like to try to attack from behind when The Rock isn’t looking because that is the only way that you are going to gain any sort of advantage over The Rock. But now that The Rock is sure and knows that you aren’t going to try to get some sneaky advantage… The Rock is tired of being in back and is looking to make his presence known in… three… two…

One…. You bitch.

[video=youtube;dSxEL_qsuzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSxEL_qsuzo[/video]

… is cookin.

The Rock shows up on stage as the fans stand to their feet in adoration of The Rock. He makes his way down the ramp and walks up alongside the ring apron and does his signature pose for the crowd.

The Rock doesn’t waste much time as he starts in on HBK.

Now… The Rock has to say you do look worse in person. But really… you talk up a bad game about how you can hit The Rock with that kick at any given moment… but understand the only time that you managed to hit The Rock with that move is when you aren’t even a competitor in the match. You showed that clip where I was about to whip your best friend’s candy ass and as I was about to finish him off you hit it. On Raw when you hit it… it was after The Rock lit up the crowd with his interview time. So you see… when The Rock is ready, when The Rock is watching, when The Rock is in the match… you don’t stand a chance. You see jabroni… at Mania… The Rock made sure you knew he was coming out… he came out there and he looked right at you before he hit you with the rock bottom. There was nothing that you could do about it except taste defeat which is something you will do in The Rock’s final match. The Rock is planning on making history and closing this career off with a victory against you. You see… you have this thing about you where you are supposed to be one of the greatest… but that’s just it… only ONE OF the greatest. You are in the presence of… THE GREATEST. The best to ever lace his boots.

So you want to question The Rock in not staying, not going at it week in and week out. The Rock has looked at the roster and The Rock knows that there is nobody out there that can compete with The Rock. The Rock would reign over UWF with an iron fist. But with The Rock’s friend Dinero retired… The Rock doesn’t see any other reason to continue on in the ring beyond this match. The Rock has done it all and has defeated arguably the best that UWF had in Dinero. You are more like the leftover icing in the can, the stuff leftover in the mixing bowl. You want to envision yourself as someone meaningful. Someone worth a damn but you’re not compared to The Rock. The Rock doesn’t need this match but you need it. You need to prove to yourself as well as to the rest of the world that you are a true champion, that you are a true threat. The people out there, the people in back know without a shadow of a doubt that The Rock could kick all their candy asses and be champion at any given moment.

But The Rock will say this though. The Rock is FINALLY starting to see a bit of that old fire in you. The Rock is finally starting to see a bit oft hat old HBK. The one that used to tear through the roster with ferocity. The one that people would not want to face off against. You are finally starting to become a shell of the man that you once were. And maybe… just maybe by the time that bell rings… you’ll be that man you once were and then The Rock knows that you will be able to finally give your all and truly bring it. Just for the inevitable to happen when you will have your candyass handed over to The Rock. And you will be nothing more than just another statistic… just some jabroni that will be just like so many others have become in the past. The Rock is going to beat your candyass and make you… his bitch.

The Rock lowers his mic to await a response from HBK.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
UWF MiTB: Triple H vs Batista #1 Contenders Match

At this time, the UWF MiTB crowd is almost silent, just murmuring amongst themselves waiting for the next segment. Their silence is then interrupted by a now familiar theme.

"...YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;UVnNIsTr9lo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVnNIsTr9lo[/video]

The fans immediately begin to boo as "I Walk Alone" hits full tempo. The lights change between variations of reds, whites, and strobes. Out from behind the curtain emerges the muscular figure of Dave Batista. He's dressed in a tank top, jeans and sunglasses. The big man steps out onto the center of the stage, looking angered but focused. The crowd boos him loudly, based on his recent actions on Smackdown. Batista starts to walk down the ramp, looking confident and poised. He stops midway and with an explosion of energy, he stomps a leg and gets in the gunner position, setting off a massive amount of pyro.

4s9sip88.jpg

Dave is pleased with himself as he goes back to a slow, determined walk down the entrance ramp. The fans near him boo and jeer him, but Batista pays it no mind. He gets down to the bottom of the ramp and turns the corner. Batista walks up the steel steps and across the apron, entering the ring through the middle ropes. He walks across the ring and scales the turnbuckle, flexing his muscles while the fans boo him continuously. Dave climbs down, and grabs a microphone from under the bottom rope. He stands in the center of the ring and once his music fades away, he speaks to the UWF crowd.

Batista15.jpg

Batista: You can all shut your fat mouths now, because I've got the mic and this is MY time. Not yours. You paid to come see me, now shut up and respect me.

Batista gets under the skin of the UWF crowd, as they boo him louder and louder. He smirks briefly, before continuing to speak.

Batista: I've made good on my word. I did exactly what I told all you people and every punk in the back what I was going to do and I beat Brian Kendrick. Emphatically! I left him splattered in the center of this ring and without a doubt I was victorious. I was. There was no chance in hell that Kendrick would have beaten me and I ensured that he'll think twice before stepping in the ring with Dave Batista. Kendrick wasn't a challenge and he doesn't deserve respect. He's just a snot nosed little nerd who's got some book fetish. Books don't win matches. Guys like me, win matches. Wrestlers win matches, not librarians and definitely not Brian Kendrick. I am one of the best damn wrestlers on this planet! And after Money in the Bank there's not gonna be a damn soul to dispute that fact.

Batista looks around at the fans who boo him for what he says. He pauses and lets them have their shot at him because he really doesn't care. He paces slowly in the ring, before speaking to the crowd.

Batista: I could stand out here all day and rest on my accolades. Talk about the past, talk about how I've paid my freaking dues and I don't owe a damn thing to this business or this company. Which, is all damn true anyway. But I'm not gonna do that. I going to talk about how on May 25th I'm going to put Triple H out of his misery and send him packing. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but Hunter, once I put you on the self for good, nobody is going to be able to say jack about my position on Smackdown. I'm really sick of your crap and I'm real damn sick of hearing you talk about how you can't catch a break. Waah. Boo freaking hoo, Hunter. Call the wahmbulance. Get Triple H a sledgehammer to cuddle and his title belts. Because thats just how pathetic you sound! You haven't won a match in weeks and it's not a surprise at all. What even makes you relevant anymore? Huh, Hunter? These fat kids in the front row love you, but face it, aside from them buying their double xl t-shirts with your ugly mug on them, you've got nothing to your name these days. You don't have anything to hold to your credit and say in your defense. There's nothing you've got on me. Nothing! I suggest you pack your bags and you head over to Anarchy because thats about the level of competition you can handle.

The fans boo even louder this time. The jab at Anarchy and the verbal abuse of Triple H gets them all riled up. Batista speaks again though.

Batista: What do you have to say to me? What could you possibly have to say? Because there's not a damn thing you're going to say thats gonna make you pull a win out of your ass at Money in the Bank. You can come out here and run your mouth, hell, you can just filibuster all night long, but nothing is matter when I leave you broken in the center of this ring. Thats not an opinion, thats a damn fact. I walk down that ramp, and I walk right back up that ramp as the Number One Contender to the UWF Championship. A title, that has my name written all over it and some poor kid is just holding for me. You know how I know that? Because the second I walked into this company I got that given to me. They know exactly who I am, and what I do. I put the asses in the seats and I Earn. Them. Money. Dollar signs. All of em. I get ratings, I hurt people and I do my job damn well. Thats why I got this opportunity. That's why when I beat you I will become the UWF Champion and it's really just a formality at this point. You're only in this match, and I hate to break it to you Hunter, because they needed a body. They needed FODDER. And surprise! You're the punching bag for Dave Batista. I punked you out the first night I was back and now I'm going to finish the job. You want to come bite off you can chew? You want a piece of the Animal? Well I'm right here waiting Hunter. But if you know better you'll stay faaaaaaar far away from me. Because I'm the last guy you want to meet in this ring. And you damn well know that.

Batista lowers his microphone, making a distinct last point while the crowd negatively reacts to him. Dave keeps his cool and stands near the back of the ring, waiting for the arrival of Triple H.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

From the corner a silent rocking back and forth stops as THE Brian Kendrick laughs at something he’s read in his copy of the Art of War. Not loud enough for mics to pick up, or even any crowd members beyond the second row, but loud enough to attract the attention of the men in the ring. Kendrick stands and tucks his book away before he walks through the ring, literally between the men he faces in the Money in the Bank ladder match, slaloming his way between them to the confusion of everyone inside the building. Finally Kendrick comes to rest in his corner and leans back before commencing his speech.

7866746.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick:I’m not sure if anyone here has noticed, perhaps those capturing the footage on their cell phones will be able to show me after the show, that something quite interesting has happened here. It seems my refusal to undermine and belittle my opponents in public before many of them have had a chance to speak directly on my career or to my face has resulted in many of you taking a reductionist approach to your attempts at talking trash and playing mind games and has led one of you in particular to take a reductionist view of my entire career! I assure you, Chris Jericho, that underestimating me will see you in the role of a Batista whereby every nous you believe you possess will be matched by yours truly and every advantage you think you have over me will be exposed as fraudulent and libellous and lies and at the end of the day, you won’t have an exposed turnbuckle and freakish genetics to save you. You will simply fall to my superior strategy. Please greet the wayside when you arrive.

Kendrick hops up onto the turnbuckle in a seated position and continues to address Jericho.

You see Christopher, you have tunnel vision, man! I showed promise on the independent scene? Firstly, that shows a great deal of ignorance towards the independent wrestling scene. Forgive me for not directly promoting the UWF’s latest line of action figurines but indulge me for one moment when I say that showing promise and hoping to make big bucks is not what working the smaller venues is all about. No, you have spent too long on top perhaps and even longer stuck in that suit so you have lost your way and maybe you, too, have lost your touch. The independent scene is about innovation, spirit and a desire to be the best every single night. I worked 300 nights a year and there was no “build” to a glorious crescendo, the crescendo came every night. We did not have time to convince the people with merely our words, we had to demonstrate our prowess in the ring. That is where I believe you all overlook me and dismiss my threat because my words are simply a strategy, of a series of strategems, and an effort to enlighten the naysayers and the closed minded among us but certainly, for a long time, my words did not exist. Only my talent.

The crowd pop as Kendrick turns his attention away from Jericho and onto Rob…Van…Dam.

RVD, my friend, we have shared some ideals in the past although your reputation has grown to precede you! It is a shame because I thought in you I had a friend that would make this event bearable and less fractious but you have added to the friction and my personal ire by being completely oblivious to the teachings of some of our greatest leaders and taking no interest in going beyond the physical here and now to better understand what will come when we do battle! In layman’s terms you are perpetuating a stereotype I’m sure you’d rather rid yourself of but if your mind can only comprehend the simple and you think you have some sort of athletic prowess let me be YOUR medication. I will become THE Money in the Bank and that means more than a title shot. It is vindication for everything I’ve been through and everything I’ve done and it is proof I can shed the monikers of “indy guy” and those who indulge in habits such as yourself. Rob if there’s anyone in this ring who has the knowledge and ability to take his surroundings and use them to catapult himself to the top of the ladder, both figuratively and literally, it is the man with a plan. I have soured on you and your fans may take exception but trust me, I respect your talents, just not your short sight.

Kendrick hops down from the turnbuckle and laughs his way over to Christopher Daniels. Kendrick laughs in his face and then stops suddenly. The eyeballing becomes more intense and less sane as Kendrick brings the microphone to his mouth again.

What can I say OLD pal, old friend? Your shtick is funny but I question your mentality and your desire and your drive and dare I say your belief in yourself…

Kendrick wanders away as he catches his breath.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. That was my original intention out here. To make you all believe you were better than you anyone was going to give you credit for and feed your minds with the belief you are invincible so that I may watch as you fall. Unfortunately for me you all display such bravado that I had to throw that notion away. Daniels in particular here has taken to comedy and to display his arrogance and courage whilst others dress to subjugate and others rely on their fervent support…all were inwardly angered by my reluctance to speak on their personalities or actions. This, to me, was absurd. There is one man who stands out though as a beacon of some variety of logic and, whilst I don’t care for him in the slightest, he adopts a mantra I perhaps might have devised my strategy around. He who is prudent and lies in wait for the enemy that is not will be victorious. So, Austin Aries, the so-called greatest man who ever lived, skulks away from the fever delivering his words only via the screen. Aries I am proud and honoured to be witnessing such excellent use of showmanship and trickery but I remain, as ever, one step ahead of the best and that leaves me head and shoulders above you. Allow me to explain.

Kendrick walks through the men once more before leaning on the ropes and addressing the stage area as if to talk directly to Austin.

Aries your vague sentiments do me a disservice. It is no fault of mine I do not display the arrogance of yourself; this perceived arrogance that is allowed due to your ability and talent? No, no, that is not the definition of arrogance. Arrogance has manifested itself in your twisted belief that you are the best. You are not. Before I was ingeniously placed into this match your worst case scenario might well have been an injury or bad hair day but now you’re looking at, well when you have the desire or dare I say balls to actually come and look me in the eyes, what you’ll be looking at is the physical embodiment of your worst case scenario. The unproven, undersized, indy-wrestling, bookworm is here to cast aspersions on all of your most tightly held beliefs and understandings. The apple cart UWF has been riding is about to be more than just upset it is going to be dismantled and something new erected in its place. I do not fear to walk through hell because thus far my career has been hell!

The tone turns to something more serious as Kendrick turns now to the rest of the competitors once more.

20080731_sd_kendrick.jpg

I have been put down and pushed aside even when it is clear to the world that in front of 30 or 30,000, whether one-on-one or with weapons to wield, I do not only punch above my weight I reduce the competition to quivering wrecks of themselves. Why? I have the knowledge of the world in me and behind me, the greatest minds, and the greatest wisdom. Sun Tzu said all war might well be deception, delusion and illusion. This always presented itself to me as somewhat a fallacy and had a level of profundity I did not understand for some time. It is always the way with these things that interpretation trumps reality so let me deliver my greatest explanation for this quote. The war you each individually wage on this night, at Money in the Bank, will be one version of the war we all fight. It is a deception. For some it will be an ill-advised risk, for some it will be an unforeseen injury, for some the event itself may be too much to handle. Some of us might find glory and a defining moment with which to base our future career on but let me assure you, as your future UWF Champion, that war is written by the victor. The story I write will paint you all the most accurate light I can deliver ad it will be a glorious story…one with quotes that will redefine war once more in a thousand years’ time but for now this is MY TIME.

Kendrick stands in the centre of the ring to have a moment in the spotlight.

My friends! Know thyself. Know thy enemy. 1000 battles. 1000 victories. I’ll be in the corner if anyone needs me.

A mixed reaction from the crowd as Kendrick bows and lets his arms laze outstretched at his sides before returning to a vertical base and staying true to his word; wandering effortlessly back to his corner and producing his book once more.

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Money In The Bank: UWF Championship-Damien Sandow(c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The

Daniel Bryan looks up at Miz standing on the rampway. He lifts his microphone back up and adresses him and the UWF Universe.

x2vuip.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You know, Miz, you sure do talk a big game. Probably the biggest in all of UWF and that's commendable. It really is but you talk a big game.....from all the way up there. Say what you want about Sandow here but at least he's in the ring, albeit he has some jacked-up TITAN formula freak by his side with a totally heinous beard by the way. My point is, how can you claim to be our superiors and claim to be so if you can't even rise up to our level. But, you were right about something. Daniel Bryan is not a nice guy. I'm not the white knight on the noble steed that's going to save the princess, grab the triforce and eat some mushrooms. No, this Daniel Bryan isn't politicking and kissing babies. This Daniel Bryan is dangerous. This Daniel Bryan is ruthless. This Daniel Bryan doesn't believing he's a "heel" or a "face". Daniel Bryan just simply is and everyone in this match and in that damn locker room had better start believing in because that's what's happening. Miz, you won the Royal Rumble, great, only because I wasn't in it and Damien, you fluked into a UWF Championship, only because I wasn't in it. Both of your biggest claims to fame mean nothing to me because I wasn't apart of them. Had I been, there would've been some seriously different outcomes.

The crowd pops for Bryan as he defends himself and gets worked up doing so. Bryan then turns to face Sandow and Knox.

312v2v6.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Sandow, Knox, you can stand there, up on your high horses and snub your noses about a guy like me, but the fact remains that I carried your ass for months, drudging you along like a lost schoolchild, not the other way around. I don't matter? No, Damien, I think it's you who doesn't matter. You see, who was the one making a name for himself in Y.E.S.? It wasn't Bray. Despite winning Money In The Bank, I don't think he ever won a single other match, and it definitely wasn't you. You and your constant preaching and morality campaigns that mean absolutely nothing. Your idea of a perfect world is one where everyone just has to kiss your ass and put up with you but, as long as I'm around, you're never gonna have that because I refused to kiss your ass for the remainder of my life. I was the one making headlines. I was the one putting on 5-star classic matches. I was the one becoming the longest-reigning Television Champion in UWF for 121 consecutive days while you are at second place at a measly 42 days. It's so ironic, isn't it? It's ironic that, just like in our relationship now, that you are second place. You're not in my league, Sandow. You're just a fraud with a stolen championship around your waist and, by God and the UWF fans as witnesses, I'll make damn sure that you lose both of them at Money In The Bank.

Daniel is getting fired up again as he looks back over to Miz. The crowd is going crazy.

Ul9uUUx0TXhjZ1Ex_o_daniel-bryan-promo-smackdown-012012.jpg

Daniel Bryan: But, Miz, that doesn't mean I'm handing you a championship like you handed Damien. No, if you want so badly to be UWF Champion, more than me, than you're going to have to prove it to me. I'm going into Money In The Bank on a mission. My objective is to take that UWF Championship by any...means....necessary. I will do what it takes to get what I want. Miz, you've been in this company for a few short months and you've been faced with a certain few obstacles but you haven't faced someone like me. You're going up against The Best Wrestler In The World and, Miz, if you do that you lose every single time. Miz, as you sit up there, far away from harm, let me explain what I'm going to do. I plan on beating the hell out of Damien Sandow. Oh, I plan on making him squeal and plead in agony for me to stop but I also plan on beating the hell out of anyone who gets in my way of doing that. I won't get disqualified again, like what happened in my match with Austin Aries, but I will hurt you in the confines of our match. You'll think you've been run over by a train. Miz, you're good, but are you man enough to last with me?

The crowd "ooohh"'s at Bryan's question to Miz. Bryan, however, doesn't give him a chance to reply before continuing.

Daniel Bryan: Gentlemen, you're both in the same boat as far as I'm concerned. You're either with "Us" or against "Us". We represent the future in which this company is going. It's my time to shine, after months of being your personal errand boy, after months of being denied opportunities like competing in the Royal Rumble match, finally I get what I deserve and I don't plan on failing. In fact, I can guarantee I won't fail. I know you, Damien, inside and out and I'm going to exploit every weakness you have and, Miz, I've been studying you and I know yours as well. I'm like a silent assassin. I'll strike when you least explect it and, guaranteed, I will eliminate the both of you by doing what I do best, unleashing unimaginable pain onto you. And this one word will forever haunt, playing over and over is myself and the rest of "Us" celebrating and screaming towards the heavens.....Yes. Yes. YES! YES! YES!

Daniel and the entire audience break out in a giant "YES!" chant. Bryan then stops and turns back to Sandow.

Daniel Bryan: Pardon me, YOU'RE Welcome!

Bryan lowers his microphone as Sandow lifts his.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

SD_694_Photo_037.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Perhaps you have fallen farther than I imagined, as your talking so moronically that it is actually upsetting. For one you claim you quote unquote "carried" me, you claim you were the man making headlines in Your Enlightened Saviors, and you claim yourself to be the future. Let me shed some light on your blindly made claims Mr. Bryan, First and foremost you are by no means the "future". You already had the opportunity to be the present months ago when Smackdown began, and what occurred? you failed. You couldn't best a crazed degenerate by the name of Dean Ambrose, a man I am undefeated against in singles competition. And after this where were you? down in the mud, and we were put in a tag team for a tournament and I soiled my clean hands to pick you up from that mud and drag you back into a place you have since fallen out of once more, Relevance.

Sandow pauses for a moment before he continues on.

You were precisely nothing without Damien Sandows guiding light leading the way, Your little gripes with Wolfe were just words behind clenched teeth before I came along and allowed you to challenge him head on. Anything important you've ever done, was thanks to Damien Sandow which brings me to your other claim. While you fought retired thespians parading around a general manager suit, I defeated great after great in matches I was never considered as a possible winner in. I became the first dual Tag Team and Television champion in history, and unlike you Mr. Bryan who got a break from things, I was forced to defend my Television Championship every week. Not only that but I lost it not because I was bested, but because of interference from another man.

Sandow gets a smirk on his face as he turns to the audience.

If you want an example as to why I always carried Mr. Bryan here, look no further than how we lost the Tag Team Championship. I was injured, and I left it up to you and Mr. Wyatt to defend that titles, and in your first defense what occurred? You lost, and I know it was not Mr. Wyatts fault as he and I currently hold the titles once more. What you fail to realize Mr. Bryan is that: Yes, you are a good wrestler and that allows someone of your diminutive stature to have roaring bouts against others for you can at least compete against them. But you are in no way at my level, every time you attempt to climb up to it you fall on your face. I did not know how to teach you this fact, but now that you have gone astray perhaps you will listen to it said to you directly. You are not that good, you are the perfect mid-level superstar who can challenge a top level superstar every once in a while. But against myself Mr. Bryan, you stand precisely no chance, and while you may disagree and not even understand why I am saying this you will learn this lesson at Money in the Bank.

Damien turns towards the entrance way with a look of disgust on his face

SD_694_Photo_052.jpg

A lesson which will have a class of two of course, For you Mr. Mizanin have shown once again how egotistical you are. So I would like to take this moment to say, Don't flatter yourself Mr. Mizanin. For what Mr. Bryan went through, you're going through right now. You fought some crazed man for the richest prize in the business, and you failed to beat him only for Damien Sandow to come along and defeat him without incident. You go on this grand speech about Mr. Bryan and I planning to double team you so that we may rid you of this match, you think much too highly of yourself if you think I need anyone else to best you in my ring. Do not think you are coming to school to simply watch Mr. Bryan learn a lesson, for you have many to learn yourself. And the main one being that at the Royal Rumble, you won by a fluke, a wrong that I will right when I cause you to do what you two are so fond of doing when you get to the big stage, and that is Fail.

Sandow turns to the crowd speaking out loud to everyone in the arena including his two opponents.

Both of you are confident in yourselves, but you have no reason to be. Everything you've done up to this point has proven that you will fail, everything that I've done up to this point has proven that I shall stand tall at the end of this bout. Every logical viewpoint reads Damien Sandow, Still UWF Champion. These people may disagree, but that is why they need saving. Both of you need to learn the place in which you belong around here, and I shall administer this lesson not for selfish gain but for the greater good of all of you. Facing you both does not worry me, for I've already thought up every way to defeat both of you, losing this title does not worry me because I am far too important to do so. I am not scared or nervous, because I know at Money in the Bank I won't be defending a title, I shall be saving all these people...from having to live in a world where unworthy and unfit people such as yourselves are considered "Champion".

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

Christopher Daniels looked to be completely perplexed by the words of Brian Kendrick. He stepped back a bit before finally jumping out of the ring. The crowd seemed to have mixed reactions to this as Christopher Daniels paces back and forth, his left hand over his mouth as if pondering every word that had just passed through his ears. He suddenly stopped, looked straight at the camera that was following him and brought the microphone to his lips.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Ricardo!

He shouted into the microphone. A low chant of “WHAT?!†started at the front row of the crowd. Daniels just simply looked at the entrance ramp where we see Ricardo Rodriguez walking down with a rolling table towards Daniels. The table has a few bottles of what appears to be liquor and several glasses. Ricardo stops just in front of Daniels and begins mixing him a drink. He hands the mixed drink to Daniels who takes a long sip before letting out a sigh of relief.

RAW_1001_Photo_018-2

Delicious, as always, what is everybody looking at? Oh, Ricardo? I took him on as my official drink mixer while Del Rio was gone. Hell of a drink mixer, somehow he seems to be the only one aside from myself who can make a really good Appletini. I thought it was weird at first, but let’s be honest, food and drink tastes so much better when someone else makes it. Only problem is, I’m paying a lot more for him than Del Rio was. Alberto got the friend discount of free. I actually have to pay money! A sacrifice I’m willing to make in order to have Appletini’s on demand! Now, why would I need to be drinking right now when we are all discussing a very important match? Why am I drinking an alcoholic drink right after Brian said he questioned my mentality? Well you try figuring out everything he just said without needing a drink! I was very close to asking for a beer. That’s how serious this situation nearly became. And before any parents begin to question this, I do not condone anybody to drink while working. This just happened to be a part of my elusive contract. Is it elusive? I forget really, but it was in my contract that I could have Appletini’s whenever because I can actually hold my liquor, unlike some people. You’re all welcome to have a drink if you’d like. On the house if you will.

Now, onto the subject at hand, onto the topic that is on everybody’s mind! The briefcase that will be hanging above the ring at Money in the Bank, it’s pretty important stuff! I’ve said this already, but that briefcase holds something extremely important. In that briefcase is an illustrious contract that gives the holder a shot at the World title of that particular brand. You know, I’ve had a bunch of people ask me, and I can bet any kind of money if I looked at Twitter right now it would be filled with questions. But I’ve had a lot of people ask me why I don’t take any of this seriously. A lot of people wonder why I joke so much about it. It’s simple really, why be serious when you can just enjoy what you’re doing? I enjoy what I do, and I know my skills and talents. I know what I am capable of, and I know I can climb that ladder and grab that beautiful briefcase. But why say something that everybody else is saying? Why repeat what’s already been said? I know that’s the norm for these types of things, but that’s boring. Now, I put together a little something for everyone here tonight. This is part of an interview I did for Smackdown, this is footage that wasn’t used, and I asked specifically for this very moment. So sit back, and enjoy the ride.

Daniels motions with his arm towards the titantron which lights up with video of him in a plain room.

Do I really look like that?

He asks over what is being said on the titantron.

images

And it’s hard to be taken seriously when all you want to do is have fun. So I’ve pretty much decided to stop bothering to try and be taken seriously. I figured it was time I just enjoyed myself and let everybody else know I was having a good time. Am I nervous about Money in the Bank? Of course I am! I don’t think a single man heading into that match is one hundred percent confident. They may like to talk a big game, but when it comes down to it, a career can easily be ended by just taking a nasty fall. These are ladders we are talking about after all. You’re climbing about ten feet into the air trying to grab something that is still higher than the ladder. And you’ll always have the guys who will do whatever they can to ensure that you don’t claim what they want. Everybody wants the briefcase, so you can certainly expect some desperation moves. Speaking of everybody, have you seen the line up of talent heading into this match? I certainly have my hands full at the pay per view. Going over the list, I see a few guys who have found some kind of crazy success in this company.

Austin Aries, he was the first to cash in his briefcase, and he won the Undisputed Championship. He lost it like almost immediately after, but still; he can safely say he’s been a world champion. Antonio Cesaro, he’s the longest reigning United States Champion right now. I’m pretty sure he is at least. He’s currently the longest reigning champion in UWF right now. To top it off, he beat me in our double Smackdown debut match and took my Hardcore Championship with him. I know he’s someone to look out for. You’ve also got Chris Jericho who has that victory over me that I don’t think I’ll ever live down. I swear I could have won that match, but I guess my head wasn’t completely in the game. I had previously lost my Hardcore Championship, so it’s kind of hand in hand. Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP. He’s a former number one contender to the UWF Championship; he is no stranger to big time matches. I could literally go on and- oh you want me to keep going? People actually love this sappy stuff? Alright, you’re the expert. Rob Van Dam, a former TV Champion, and I’m sure he’s won a few other titles or big matches in his time here. He’s truly defined excitement since he came to UWF. I’ve watched some of the old tapes and I just couldn’t get over how good he is. In my opinion, he has no business in this match; he should be going straight to the top.

And Brian Kendrick, THE Brian Kendrick! The kid is a class act through and through. Fill with such raw talent that it’s almost unfair. He uses a lot of big words though, and I don’t think anybody can really connect with him that way. It’s pretty hard having a conversation with the guy. Pretty excellent taste in books though, I think I’d recommend a pop- up book or something for him though, he seems to really take everything too seriously. But hey, I don’t blame him. I was his age once; this type of stuff doesn’t come to you very often. I say it like that as I still think he was given this opportunity too soon. I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve it, but he’s only had like one or two matches since coming to UWF. What the heck is that? But I’m not going to question management about it; I’ll just go out and do my thing. Let’s see, who am I missing? Oh wow, I got everybody. I mentioned everybody in my match; I think I reached my quota. I feel as though I should really say more about this match though simply based on the importance of it. I mean look at this match. This match could seriously help solidify anybody’s career in UWF. With that briefcase you could literally become unstoppable. But that’s a terrible way to think, because honestly, you just look like a jackass with that attitude.

It boils down to who wants it more, and sure it may not seem like it, but I certainly want it the most. I could go on and on about how I want it the most, but I think given the circumstances, nobody wants it more. I have been on a pretty bad losing streak ever since I came over to Smackdown. Winning that ladder match could certainly help prove to everybody that I still have what it takes. Winning that match could also be the deciding factor in whether or not I stick around any longer. I think it’s time I got out of this slump and really gave it my all. Money in the Bank would definitely be the perfect time to do that. This is a slump I really want to get out of, I’ve been in it before and it certainly isn’t nice. It’s no fun when you know you’ve put the effort in but always come up short. Bottom line is, I’m walking into Money in the Bank an extremely confident man, and I’m walking out unchanged. Nothing but great opponents is in my way. The way I see it, if I am the one who grabs that briefcase over all those guys, I have certainly gotten out of that slump. Now if you’ll excuse me, Ricardo has an Appletini with my name on it and I think we’re done here.

The screen cuts out just as Daniels was getting out of the seat he was pictured in.

And there you have it folks, my very serious take on this match and my opponents. It’s what everybody seemed to want, I’ll just stand over here sipping on my Appletini as you all digest what you’ve heard. Perhaps it was a pretty neat learning experience for you.

Daniels simply smiles as he raises his glass and Ricardo pours him another drink.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: Raw Money in The Bank

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
I’ve sat back and listened for far too long. I was interested what anybody else had to say but what it appears to me is that nobody else has anything left to say and what I’m going to attribute that to is fear. Fear of what they feel they know. They look at the different people involved in this match and they feel fear for the other and because of that they have decided to stop talking. But I’m no longer going to sit back and idly wait. I’m cutting all of you and letting things be known. Letting all of you know that this silence is going to stop and that the one true winner of this match is going to speak up. The one that is destined to become the rightful Money in the Bank winner is going to do what it seems nobody else can believe in themselves to do. I’m going to explain why each of you… each and every single one of you are just not going to be up to par and able to achieve any greatness… let alone success in this match. And by the time I’m done maybe you all will wise up and just leave my ring. Because looking at all of you is pitiful and I do not wish to continue to waste my time inside of a ring with a bunch of pussies. And speaking of pussies I’m looking at the biggest one of them all… you… you big red blueberry.

You are nothing but a disgrace. That is all that you have been ever since your arrival to Raw… ever since you left NXT or Anarchy or whatever the hell they want to call themselves. You are looked on as this big bad dude. The big red threat to the match that could potentially steal the match, that could really hurt and destroy lives. But instead all I see you for is some big man that doesn’t know how to use his body. Someone that is going to enter this match thinking that he can just use his big old muscles and that will be enough to get him through the match. That will be enough to intimidate everyone else and they will just back down. But you seem to realize that there are those of us… me mainly with a mind that can outsmart the biggest and the baddest. I did that in the tag match while injured and come Money in the Bank just know that I’ll be that much more healthier than I was weeks ago. And because of that your chances of winning have diminished that much more. Chances are is that it will be best if you just don’t even bother showing up. All you are going to be is nothing more than a giant waste of space in the match. Just taking up room with your non talented self. But hey… I guess we do need some giants to take the big falls to make them that much more impactful… right Brock?

Edge turns his attention towards the duo of Brock and Heyman.

Big bad Brock and his manager Paul E. are going to achieve the unthinkable is what you would want all of us to believe. But I can see through lies very easily and I can see that you don’t even believe half of the stuff that you were spouting earlier. Instead you’ve become quieter than a church mouse. Just mouth agape but nothing coming out which I have to say is rather refreshing that for once… for once we do not have to hear you say anything but I’m sure the time will come when the cat will release their grip on your tongue. But until that time comes… I want you to listen to me Paul and translate this to your muscle bound friend there without a neck Brocky. Just like I was telling Kane… it doesn’t matter how big and strong you are… it just means that you will fall that much harder than the rest of us when you get knocked off of that ladder. And trust me… I will ensure that he will be eating canvas. He will be on that mat and he will be writhing in more pain than when he got his ass whipped by Overeem before he quit mixed martial arts. This beating is going to make him wish that he was back in the UFC and didn’t have to see a guy like me. Didn’t have to experience being inside of a ring with a mind like mine. Because while you have some good thoughts Heyman… they are nothing compared to mine. They are not on par, not on level, not even close. They are as far as the east is from the west Heyman. So go on ahead and let little Brock know that after he gets his ass whipped he can leave and quit like he is so prone to doing. Quit when things get too tough. When it gets too hard and he knows that he can’t and won’t ever be the best, won’t ever reach the top. And speaking of the top… how are you over there Styles?

The human highlight reel. I’m sure that you are going to be looking to do some death defying stunt to dazzle the fans and make them stand to their feet and applaud you. Make sure that they notice and cheer you and by all means… I encourage it. I do because what I’ve noticed is that the ones that do those stupid stunts are the ones that wind up losing in the end so go ahead. Appease the fans. Make them your friends. Make them chant your name over and over. I want them to. That way you will feel that much more pressured to do something stupid that will cost you the match. We won’t even have to do anything because you’ll just be your own casualty and take yourself out of this thing and that will be one less person to deal with. It actually makes life so much more easier when one takes them selves out with such a simple feat as leaping off of a ladder… but then there are some that wouldn’t even dare to lift themselves off the mat without fear of tearing or breaking something… or are you over that fear of leaping a foot off the ground Big Kev?

Oh no I didn’t think so. That’s why you took about a minute to walk down to the ring and haven’t moved an inch. You are afraid that if you take a step you are going to tear both quads and somehow manage to break your back in the process. You are a big man but the thing with big men is their knees will always be the first thing to go and yours are more shot … mann yours are pretty much non existent. If we knock you off of that ladder one time I’m sure that you won’t even be able to get up and we’ll have to get the EMTs out to assist you so chances are is that you won’t even attempt to climb the ladder. But I have to say that is rather sad because I would find it rather comical to see you trying to climb the ladder always looking down with each rung you climb to ensure that you have proper footing whereas someone such as myself has so much confidence that he would just climb the ladder like it was walking across the ring. Watch me walk…

Edge walks around the ring but stops as he looks up at the titantron at Christian.

How could we forget the TV guy. The one that did not dare to even come down here. The one that decided that he’d be better suited to just stay away. Good for you Christian. And that is why that no matter what, no matter when, no matter where whenever there was to be a comparison drawn out between me and you I was always the one that was seen as better. I was always the one that people would choose over you. Because while you want to try to be cute and stay away… I will step right up in the middle of the action and say my piece and back each and every single word up. I am the one that does what you don’t do. I step up. I bring it. All you do is lose and bitch about it. And in the end what has that gotten you? Where are you now? Oh see… you haven’t changed and you haven’t learned a thing from your past mistakes. But I guess its okay that you think that you are The Rock now trying to greet us via satellite. Maybe you’ll show up to the match via satellite. But you know Christian… my advice to you is leave the fighting to the real men. Leave it to us. Leave it to the ones that are actually here. That actually have the balls to show up and be here live. And one day when your balls finally descend… then you can make your way down here and still get your ass kicked by the best of the best. The top man. The best man that has ever stepped foot in this ring… and no I’m not referring to you.

Edge has a stern look as he looks on at Cody Rhodes.

Understand some Cody… to know and understand… you must realize that you never knew and you never understood to begin with. You think you know where I am going with this underdog… but you don’t. You claim it is idiotic but I see it as sheer brilliance. Not only… not only did it get you thinking and pondering but nobody else even knew how to respond to such a simple statement. It is like I keep saying… you think you know me… but in the end you don’t. None of you don’t. But you Cody… what I want you to see and understand is that every man needs something to motivate him to be the very best. Every man needs that one fiber in his being that will push him beyond the brink of death and to feel that notion of being the underdog… the overlooked is that one fiber that I need and will uphold to propel me beyond anything and everything that I know will be tossed at me in this match. I know that by labeling myself as that there will be far too many questions left unanswered and because of that I will have that slight advantage and any advantage is better is none.

You have the advantage of being a long reigning champion. All of these guys out here fear you. You try to turn over a new leaf but I see through the bull and I’m not buying it for a second. I know that deep down that perverse side is lurking and trying to burst his way through and one day it will happen and when it does I’ll be there. I’ll be there and together UWF will go down in a heap. But until then… right now I have this prissy side of you to deal with. This nice guy attitude that your daddy smacked into you and it is up to me to undo the damage that he has done and I will do that. I will do that by showing you what being the nice guy gets you. By being the fan favorite will get you. I will show you… I will expose you to the ugly truth that daddy is not telling you…

Edge backs away from Cody and back towards the middle of the ring looking upwards.

Being the nice guy… gets you nothing. It gets you nowhere. It gets you within an eyelash, within a finger tip of your goal but when it is all said and done… you don’t reach it. You don’t achieve. You always fall short. That is what being the nice guy does. That is what it will get you. That is where you will be when all is said and done. Abandoned, left alone with nothing but your thoughts pondering if you did the right thing in changing. Your daddy will tell you that you made the right choice but you know deep down that you are yearning to return and that day will come.

But this right here is for all of you to understand. Understand and know that the Rated R era has arrived. That I will not allow any of you to throw me off course. That I will not allow any of you to screw me over. That will not allow the same thing that happened in my last attempt to become Mr. Money in the Bank happen again. This time I know what I need to do and I will not stop short of doing anything to obtain that goal. To ensure that I will be the one that leaves with that briefcase and that I will soon become the world champion. I will bring honor, I will bring respect back to the championship and I will be the one that people will look to emulate. I will be the one that people will look to as that measuring stick. I will be the one that people will want to be like when all of this is said and done. So… with all of that being said… understand… that in the end I am doing what is best for me and me alone. And what is best for me is that briefcase.

Edge lowers his mic.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Anarchy MITB: Ryback/Hardy/Undertaker/Rollins/Hawkins/Ziggler

[video=youtube;ckTHxaZ_50A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ckTHxaZ_50A[/video]

'Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad' by Blessthefall begins blasting out of the PA System as Seth Rollins doesn't enter from behind the curtain instead he comes out via the crowd as he somersaults over the barricade as he then slides into the ring.

tumblr_mizpnc0UIg1rexibco1_400.gif

OOC: Ignore Ambrose.

Rollins then grabs a microphone and allows himself some time to relax before speaking.

20130217_Shield.jpg

OOC: Ignore Reigns & Ambrose.

Seth Rollins:

Nobody cares about last week Matthew, nobody cares about accomplishments as of late. It seems to be a big 'ego' that everybody has in order for them to think they can do the unthinkable. But allow me to tell you Matthew that the past has nothing to do with what can be accomplished in the near future; whilst we're all striving to climb that ladder and grab that briefcase which allows us to become a Champion at any given time, we must remember what is in store for us to do that. Nobody here is the 'face' of the company, it's quite blatant for you to even consider that Matthew. Y'see, if we're talking about the past... How about I bring up Sting? A man who has failed to answer me for the past few weeks, leaving Purveyors of Poison to become unknown or nothing more than a piece of dust... It's sickening to know that a man like him has his head so far down the sand he isn't going to listen and improve what rightfull destroyed NXT; no; clearly because I was the man behind it all. I am the Shield, Sting was nothing more than making me a fool for even pairing for him. As far as I'm concerned, The Purveyors of Poison is no more; you can also forget about Age of the Fall making it's return because Jimmy Jacobs only came back to see how I was after all this time. I'll happily do things on my own from now on, I don't need anybody, I have proven to be superior on my own. But back to you Matthew, nobody cares if you've got the experiment; nobody cares if you've landed on your head and suffered oh-so-many concussions from ladders. It's what made you delusional and quite stupid; all this suffering over the years... I look forward to being in a ladder match, sure I'm going to get bruised and bloodied up but I've suffered that kind of tormentation all my life! It's not a big deal is it Matthew? We put our bodies on the line to do what we love, we do it for passion. The injuries are what we're expected to succumb but... there is no home field advantage at all; there are some tough opponents and it's clearly clouded over your mind and for some reason doesn't seem to enter your own mind. When I take a look at this match, it's a match that could go anyway... I'd love to win, I'm here to win, but to be damn certain; that's something I don't enjoy hearing coming out of your petty mouths...

Mind you; Ryback is just a giant I've defeated, a man I cleanse and I believe he hasn't been heard of since. The same goes for the Deadman, The Undertaker. Both are people I have defeated! Not even I care about those two, they're absolutely irrelevant for my liking and it seems Stone Cold is turning into a little JBL here wouldn't you agree with me there Matt? Don't worry I don't like you at all; I'm not here to make friends. But Stone Cold is handing out nothing more than "Give Me's" in this company, giving two people who have done absolutely nothing since their arrival here in UWF the opportunity to become a Champion. It's an absolute travesty knowing this is the company I thought could have changed, what was I thinking? This company won't change regardless of the people, I just look at Ryback and The Undertaker as two very simple opponents who do not pose as a threat to me whatsoever; sure you might come out here and surprise us by saying a few words but actions speak louder and my actions of late HAVE SPOKEN LOUDER! But Undertaker, you're nothing more than a washed up has-been; your time was up a long time ago. I suggest you stay in your nursing home and let the ladies look after you; as for you Ryback... Perhaps you should just become Skip Sheffield again; maybe you'll become accustomed to what you really are; a prop in Brokeback Mountain. We all know about that, this is why you're constantly yelling 'Feed Me More'.

Seth Rollins laughs, the crowd lets out a bit of a laugh but once they realise Rollins has done nothing but disrespect his opponents they turn into boo's.

I might be deep and twisted Matthew; I might be insane but there is nothing you or Curt Hawkins or even Dolph Ziggler all alone over there can do about it! I know I will rise to the very top; I know I can do everything in my own hands to prove to this company that I'm not just some push-over; I can prove to this company that I am a man of my own words. I can back up everything I've said; this isn't about what I've been doing in the past... I've been tied down, now I see freedom for myself. Now I see opportunity and this is an opportunity I am not going to let slide out of my own hands; but Ziggler... Nobody cares what city we're in... I thought you've had learnt by now that every damn city we go into; they don't care about us. They don't even care about this match; the people want to see the likes of Cody Rhodes and a bunch of morons on RAW. But you puppets in the crowd need to come to realisation that the talent all lies here in Anarchy! Not only are you going to see us all battered and bruised up; but you're going to witness greatness and witness the rise of the crusade. I, Seth Rollins will be heading to the top of the ladder and I, will be grabbing what will become rightfully mine. There's so much confident going into this match; but for a damn fact I am confident! Dolph, you've done squat since arriving here on Anarchy! You think just because the brand got a name-change that makes you the top of the league? No! Nobody erases the existance of NXT; it's where I made a name for myself, it's where I was the talk of the town in every damn city. People were paying their seats to see me; nobody else! I'd like to hear what the other puppets have to say... They seem quite afraid; come out of the darkness because come Money In The Bank... It's all about the following;

MY PAROXYSM!
YOUR ASPHYXATION!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
UWF Money in the Bank Predictions

Hey everybody, we've still got like, two weeks before the cut off and the ppv goes up but thought I'd post this. Almost all the matches have been TT'd for, and we're all busy with finals and shit anyway, so it might be fun to take some guesses. Definitely dont need all the posts to be up to make predictions haha, all opinion based anyway.

RawWorldmitb_zpsc290899d.jpg

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Bray Wyatt [c] vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena

When Sam can TT, I think it'll be real damn close. But I still think the win will go to Cena

Anarintermitb_zps96c6e526.jpg

UWF International Championship
Rhino [c] vs. CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle

I feel Punk will take the belt clean over Rhino. Angle will probably be next in line again after the rematch

MITBTest1_zpsa4874b5e.jpg

UWF Championship
Elimination
Damien Sandow [c] vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

I also feel the UWF title will change hands at MiTB as well. All three are great TTers, but I predict a Miz win.

EXTm_zps131adb68.jpg

UWF Extreme Championship
Taz [c] vs. Umaga

Another close match between two great TTers. I just feel that Taz will win this one

TTmatch_zpsda92b651.jpg

UWF Tag Team Championships
Bray Wyatt & Damien Sandow [c] vs. Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis
I'd like to see the Modern Day Double Dragons go over here. inject some freshness into the tag division imo.

RawMITB_zpsea060463.jpg

Raw's Money in the Bank
Ladder
AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Edge vs. Kane vs. Kevin Nash

These matches are huge, so I'm picking two each. I'm gonna call either one of those two walking out with the briefcase.

AMITB_zps0ce20adc.jpg

Anarchy's Money in the Bank
Ladder
Curt Hawkins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Matt Hardy vs. Ryback vs. Seth Rollins vs. Undertaker

Matt or Seth will walk away with the case imo, I think it could really boost them.

smackMITB_zpsfe6df2c9.jpg

Smackdown's Money in the Bank
Ladder
Antonio Cesaro vs. Austin Aries vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christopher Daniels vs. MVP vs. Rob Van Dam

Stand out guy is Kendrick to me, but I could see RVD too. Gonna be a great read.

BatHHH_zps07a7b420.jpg

#1 Contender to the UWF Championship
Batista vs. Triple H

My match so no comment!

COHOF_zpsc6058fca.jpg

Clockwork Orange House of Fun
Raven vs. Sting

I honestly have no idea. I think it'll probably end in interference of some kind. But really hard to say.

RockHBKmitb_zpsc0cc15b6.jpg

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels
HBK and The Rock is an awesome thread, definitely. I don't know who to pick, but I'd love to see it again. So both men pinning each other is my prediction.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Money in the Bank World Heavyweight Championship: Wyatt (c) vs Ambrose vs Cen

As Cena lowers his microphone the crowd continue to give him the usual loud mixed reaction. This reaction becomes distinctly more negative when the lights go out again and a spotlight focuses on the stage foreshadowing the impending arrival of Bray Wyatt to the arena.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The strum of the guitar plays over the PA system as Bray Wyatt's entrance theme 'Broken Out In Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels begins to play. Before long Bray Wyatt walks out onto the stage, Tag Team Championship over one shoulder and the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He stands in the spotlight for a while soaking in the heat he is receiving from the capacity crowd before he signals and the lights come back on, he pulls a microphone from his shirt pocket and raises it to his mouth. Bray Wyatt begins to sing eerily.

normal_22nd_April_2012_-_WCF_HD_tp-b_mp40145.jpg

Bray Wyatt: Hush now baby, baby don't you cry... Papa's gonna make all of your nightmares come true!, Papa's gonna put all of her fears into you!...

The crowd reigns down on Wyatt with even more boos as he abruptly finishes his rendition of 'Mother' by Pink Floyd.

Hush...

Bray Wyatt looks around at the arena as he attempts to quieten them down.

Children!, you don't need to worry anymore, I have come to save you from the indecency of some. I have come here to take you from the vessel of sin this arena has become. I have come here to show you the way you can free yourself and it's real simple... you believe in Bray Wyatt, man. But for one moment I'd like to ask you all a question. What does it mean to believe?. Huh?. What does it truly mean to believe in something, is belief reading a book?, is belief singing some songs?, is belief going to the other end of the world to die fighting for that belief?!... nah, man. Belief is love. Belief is cherishment. Belief... is right here because I am belief. I am enlightenment. I am the holy ghost. I am everything, man and I am ever-present. Because even when you sit there on your little paupers hands having spent all of your money to be here for a wrestling show... what you've really paid all of your hard earned money for is a spiritual reckoning. The opening of a new door... what you really paid for is belief... belief in something that is real and not phony. A belief that monsters ARE real and that they stand before you in the form of belief itself... Bray Wyatt.

The crowd boo heavily as Wyatt begins to move down the ramp, Cena and Ambrose staring ahead visibly aggrieved that they must listen to Wyatt's musings and not for the first time either.

Monsters are real, and I am the monster. I am the serpent who bites you in your sleep, I am the insect that poisons your chalice and I am the dragon who burns everything you know... to the ground. However I must be clear and say I am not the type of monster that you see in that ring right now. No, sir, I am the monster of change. The monster of the new world. Because I realise that to change the world, it first must be destroyed. These men in the ring however, John Cena and Dean Ambrose, are monsters of a different kind. In fact, they ain't really monsters at all because if they were a real monster, I'd be running scared wouldn't I?... and I ain't goin' nowhere, man. I ain't goin' anywhere at all. Other than into your heads!... I am standing before you all and I am penetrating your minds like a drill, I am taking away the messages of these two miscreants and I am implanting instead my words, my phrases, my gospel. And you don't even realise it and that's what truly makes me monstrous, just like I said.

Bray Wyatt walks up the ring steps and onto the ring apron and continues to speak.

People say that monsters do damage... and that is indeed true but you two have done more harm to these people and this world than I could ever possibly do. John Cena, you stand there as a changed man who has never truly changed. You turned on Dean Ambrose, you've tried to eradicate him much like I have but at the end of the day you simply exist only to be World Heavyweight Champion. You still hold the power over these people who buy into you, who believe in you, who love you and despise you all at the same time and it means nothing to you. At least now you're open about it, but like I said many moons ago over on Smackdown, you are as corrupt as any villain I've seen in my existence. And you stand there claiming that I am not a real champion?... what gives you the right, you've done nothing buy lie and cheat and stab people in the back since day one, remember what you did to your friend Rey Mysterio?... that was when the people should've realised that you John are nothing more than an obsessed snake who'll slither his way to anything he wants and it's about time I cut the head off the snake and free the world from it's venom.

The crowd continue to boo Wyatt heavily as he steps into the ring and tentatively circles the two men in it, avoiding contact with the especially riled up Dean Ambrose.

You felt that venom when he turned his back on you and continued to stab you in the back didn't ya Dean? but you both say you've been through the wars but through it all I can only see one true victor between you and John Cena and it is neither of you, it's me. Yes, I did pick up the pieces at Wrestlemania but I always did plan to cash in on you Dean Ambrose because I needed to exorcise your demons that have been plaguing not only you, but everybody else since you first became World Champion. You've been a thorn in my side, in Your Enlightened Saviour's side now for almost a year and you refuse to give up, I'll give you some credit for that, but the fun for you ends now. You say that beneath this tough guy exterior, beneath this psychopathic exterior and a real evil exists?... well that's what I plan on facing at Money in The Bank. I want to stare your soul, your evil soul right in the eye and crush it like I will crush both you and Cena's physical forms at Money in The Bank. And you two can bicker about it, you two can continue to destroy one another but at the end of the day I will make believers of both of you when I make you realise that a new day has dawned and the light of Bray Wyatt will never leave the sky as it's leader, as it's saviour and as it's champion...

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: Raw Money in The Bank

As everyone awaits someone to continue speaking from in the ring, it is from the staging that everyone turns and pays their attention to as entrance music hits.

[video=youtube_share;peO1ks6l8lg]http://youtu.be/peO1ks6l8lg[/video]

It appears that the muscle is joining the mouthpiece, as Brock Lesnar makes his way through the entrance and looks down to the ring of his adversaries, as well as his business adviser.

images

The Anomaly bounces from foot to foot in anticipation before letting out a roar of built up tension and aggression, as two white pyros go off behind him. Paul Heyman has a smile gleaming from ear to ear as he claps the entrance, and Brock, motionlessly makes it down the ramp and jumps onto the apron. With only Christian absent, he scours the whole of the ring of opponents, and enters regardless, and stands in the middle of all of them. His music stops playing and he gets given the microphone from Heyman. For a man not normally known to speak for himself, the crowd anticipate what he's to say first off.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0168eaa54159970c-600wi

Brock Lesnar: Let's get one thing perfectly straight here. Paul Heyman... He is my business adviser, the man that has brought me here, the reason I came to the UWF. I trust Paul to do whats best for the both of us. He's also a great leader, he has shown in the past that has the knowledge and the will to succeed with anything... Hell, he made ECW a success. He works damn hard, and knows what he's talking about. One thing he's not though, and all of you know this too damn well, is a competitor. His days of going toe to toe with other people are gone, and his role within this business, is strictly no contact. So if any of you don't like what he had to say and by the reaction that's all of you... And you feel like retaliation, you don't go to him, that would be the cowards way out. You listening Edge? You don't try and hurt him, you try and hurt me. It's not my fault that your toys are now out of the pram because Paul called your failures after failures the way he saw them. Same with your old boyfriend in the back, he's been promising it's his time in the UWF for way too long. When I become champion after cashing in the prize I beat you all for, hopefully it will get into Christians thick skull that he just plain ain't good enough, and that's why after a year he still hasn't made it.

People have this view of me that I'm a guy that just goes by what Paul tells me. Like I'm a puppet that works off the blueprint that has worked for Heyman time and time again. It doesn't work that way. I watch every step every one of you lot make because I know better than him of how to inflict pain on all of you. He may have known extreme but I am in a whole new league. I am good for Paul just as much as Paul is good for me, and it's the two way bond that earns us the respect, and the money, and the accolades that none of you could even dream of. Brain plus brawn equals success and you will see that come to reality once the ladders are brought out to play.

Brock takes a second to pause and looks around the ring at who to address first. He picks Kevin Nash.

You know something Nash, sounds like you got a nasty chip on your shoulder there. Something tells me you don't like turning up and competing at house shows? Sounds like this whole day in day out routine is too hard for you? Whatever your gripe with it is, here's the difference between you and me. The contract negotiations, whilst under the genius that is Paul Heyman, came to an agreement that... To take your words right out of your mouth, say that yeah, I am too damn good for house shows. If the bright lights aren't around the arena, and the cameras aren't rolling, then I'm not required to turn up. Is that because I too can't handle the day in day out lifestyle? You must be hoping. The only reason that clause is in my contract, is instead of wasting time travelling, and waiting for my time to destroy no-hopers like you for no reason, I can use that time to wisely train myself to keep myself the monster that I have become, and have been all this time. Your gonna wish Kane hadn't bothered turning up the night I arrived, because absence only makes the hunger grow, and by the time Money in the Bank comes along I will be salivating over ruining your career.

And speaking of Kane, like I have told you in the build up to our meetings on Raw, which I have beaten you in might I add. You don't need to thank me because believe me, when I turn your face as red as your mask was, the pleasure will absolutely be all mine. For a man that ruined my big arrival, you would expect me to feel a sort of personal vendetta against you. But I don't. I hate everyone put in front of me with the ferocity whether I know you, whether I have history with you or not. It's a mindset that makes sure all of your energy and your focus is on getting the job done. If there is a personal issue in your mind, you have a weakness, and I can see the weakness in you. More than anyone here you want to stop me, and I can sense that. Not only can I sense it but I can work on it, I can make you blow. I can make you blow, and make mistakes, not that I need to capitalize on your errors, but it just makes the occasion for you all that more humiliating. Like I said, the pleasure is all mine.

beLmx.jpg

What none of you have failed to realize is that you are all lambs to the slaughter. When it comes to the Pay Per View I am employed to be the meat grinder, and my payment for my nights work is in that red briefcase. AJ Styles has been talking about he's the one. You may be the one no-one actually cares about in this match-up? The one that has no place fighting for a prize that gifts you a world championship opportunity. But you are not the one that will climb a ladder and claim the briefcase, I can assure you that. You have too many problems filling your head, and we can all see that. If any of these guys here were just like me, they'd exploit that and ensure the problems only multiply in the life of AJ Styles. Brock Lesnar is a problem none of you can cope with. And that includes the so called champion around here.

Lesnar looks straight at Cody, and Cody stares straight back.

You can tell your a member of the Rhodes family as soon as you opened your mouth. The words you say they just echo the family that came and went before you, because you, as they used, and still live off it, your stuck in the past. There will be no knees to the temple this time Cody. Last time I was here, you attacked me from behind and you got lucky. One knee to the face and you think you broke me? Please. Maybe that's all it takes to beat the guys you defended your belt against but it is nothing in comparison to what you would have to do to even attempt breaking me. I put myself through more pain than that every day as my training regime. You didn't get to face me after that incident, but your gonna now, and it's that old saying, be careful what you wish for. I have taken dominant champions out before. I have done it wrestling, I have done it in Ultimate fighting. Believe me when I say this, that Edge hasn't got a damn clue what he's talking about if he thinks I'm scared of you, or anyone in this match. Fear is a feeling I have been immune to all of my life, and I damn sure haven't got anything to fear in here. Count down the days until the Cross Rhodes lays destination to a car wreck, that only I will be walking away from.

Brock looks up towards the tron area, as he talks about the one man not present.

Now, talking about car wrecks, Christian has to be the one man full of more crap than I have heard out of the rest of you. Christian, those same pathetic games you talk about, they are called WRESTLING MATCHES, and they are what have kept you from the top. You hit that glass shelf you just can't smash. As puny as you are it doesn't surprise me in the slightest, the only reason you got to the top as a tag team was down to someone else. *Brock points at Edge* Chill out pretty boy, that wasn't a compliment. It's just a showing of how bad Christian is if someone like you can carry him. And you challenge Paul to hit you where you would foolishly try and deny it? I'll give it a go for him. You're too much of a pussy to pull your scrawny ass out of the safety of the backstage area, and come and face all of your opponents man to man, knowing that the video you put up there was ten minutes of horse crap and you can't back what you said up. Deny me that, I dare you.

Lesnar finally looks at Edge.

You... oh, you I left to last for a reason Edge. You want to talk about Overeem like that makes a blind bit of difference to you. That's like me talking about the eight hundred and thirty two films that stopped Bending the Rules ever becoming even remotely successful. You have nothing to say to me that influences this match up or this business, so you go and lift something else out from the past. I'll keep it to the industry, and if you think Jeff Hardy was hard enough to beat, wait til you get a load of the guy that made Jeff Hardy into a rag doll last time I got in contact with him. You wait until you meet me in the ring, when ladders are legal, I won't be bending the rules, I will be without hesitation crushing the rules, snapping them in half and snapping you, and the ladders with them. It's common knowledge heavier people fall harder, but I've taken harder falls than that and got back up. Whose to say you will even be in a position to make me fall at all. First priority is to hurt people. I enjoy inflicting pain so much I won't be going for an early victory, you will not catch me out that. We have a game plan, and believe me, it is fool proof. The Rated R Era bull wasn't believed when you said that was the case, carrying that tin pot european belt around, and I'm god damn certain no-one is believing you right now.

Lesnar and Edge size each other up, but Heyman takes the microphone of Brock.

brock_lesnar_paul_heyman_xl.jpg

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have told you from the very beginning that this is a new chapter in the history of UWF Raw. I have expressed to you our vision and that very vision will come to fruition come Money in the Bank. Take a look at the man that will not only retrieve the Money in the Bank briefcase, but the man that will cripple the six other men vying for the same prize in the process. The man that will take heed of my expertise and become the most dominant World champion that this company will ever embrace. You may as well all hand your resignation notices in right now because, the viewing public and the viewers around the world, the 2013 Raw Money in the Bank winner.... The Undefeated Raw Money in the Bank winner....

BROOOCKKK LEEEESNARRRRRRR!

Status
Not open for further replies.