UWF 2013 Money in the Bank Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Money in the Bank - Official Card!

Epic Banner

Also popped for Noel Gallagher being the song choice :mark:

Lewb

Reaction score

YES! Awesome banners, glad you kept the note theme from last year, coz they were brilliant last year too. 3 MITB matches, gonna be epic! And three triple threat title matches, will deliver for sure. Maybe Jeff Hardy will sneak on the card somewhere but if not, that MITB match will keep Brock and Heyman busy!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Great banners Rey, love the still.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

That banners are great, so creative! Match card looks so cool.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

[video=youtube;W0xxfbm-iWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xxfbm-iWY[/video]

There we finally have him! Aries, RVD, Kendrick, Daniels and now finally Y2J makes his way to the ring, now we will hear from Jericho what he has to say. We don't know what he will say but we are sure that Jericho is not in good mood since he lost to Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania, you can see it from his face now. Jericho walks slowly on the ramp. He has one of his suits on. He enters the ring and looks at the competitors.

Well, well, well. Look at this! We have the self proclaimed The Greatest Man Ever Lived Austin Aries in the ring, we have Mr. Every single damn show on any promotion, we got Brian Shakespeare and we have Chris Daniels. There was 4 man in this ring but actually there was no any great wrestler in this ring, until I came out from backstage to this ring. Now you have a reason to watch this, now you have a reason to watch SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Because Chris Jericho brings quality to every match, to every brand or promotion. And that's why WCW had ratings war against WWE, WCW was worthy just because of me. Not because of a human iceberg, not because of a 5 time Harlem Thief, not because of a painted face crown, just because of Chris Jericho. And after I was gone from WCW, the end was very close to them. WCW ended not because of storylines, or administration or because of any financial problems. WCW ended because I was gone! So people started to watch WWE, because I was there and WWE had the best wrestler in the universe in their roster. But now, I am here on UWF so this promotion is the best promotion now, so you can all thank me for that. And I am so damn worthy that even N-X-T was watched by entire world, they watched it not because of Purveyours of Poison, not because of Champions, or not because of JBL, just because of me again! If you don't believe me just look at the ratings as a matter of evidence. And when I drafted to SmackDown, they lost their name. Now do you see how important I am? I have not wrestled in a singles match on SmackDown yet but I bring change, I bring power, I bring energy to this dead brand! A brand that was led by a addicted like Jeff Hardy for months. People were bored of people like him so they just turned SmackDown off but when they saw that Chris Jericho had been drafted to SmackDown, they tuned in but they had a big let down by SmackDown General Manager Nigel McStupidness. He did not book me for SmackDown but as soon as he saw his mistake and my warning, he made a match for me this week, but against this man, Chris Daniels. A man who is so sad, who is desperate because he lost his title to another man who is in SmackDown Money in the Bank match. Daniels, I have a great suggestion for you. You are not capable of winning this ladder match. You may think "Who the hell is this guy telling me I can't win this match" well let me tell you who I am, I am Chris Jericho, the inventor of this match, the Money in the Bank Ladder Match! So Daniels, just concentrate on taking your little title back, this match will not be good for you as it is dangerous, as it is deadly. I suggest you to think it again, maybe you can think clearly so that your thoughts can make you go where you belong, to worthless indies!

Jericho is getting booed, but he doesn't care. He continues.

WWE-RAW-Chris-Jericho_1612992.jpg

Speaking of indies, actually we got another man who actually belongs to indies. Brian Kendrick... Brian, when you were on indy scene, a lot of people expected a lot from you when you will be on the big scenes. Then you had your chance and you came to WWE but you were nothing but a failure. You let down your fans, your admirers, your little girl fans. Then your tried your chance again but there was it, again disappointment. Now I look you and I see a man who is like a poet and this brings two questions to my mind, first does the letdowns make you this? Does disappointment after disappointment caused a big damage on your brain and you lost your mind? Well if that's true I am sorry for that. And the second question that comes to my mind is this, if you are a real poet, if there is no damage on your brain, why you are here? If you are a poet you should be an illuminated person, a clever person who doesn't waste his time on things that he can't do. You have to know what you can do and you can't do. So if you are a real poet, you shouldn't be here, if you are a poet you should go back to write some poems or you can continue your wrestling career if you will, you can go back to indies just like Daniels have to, maybe you two will shine there more and you will be big fish in small pond there!

He looks at Brian a bit then turns to RVD and does his taunt.

And here he is! Mr. Every Single Show! A man who amazed all of the wrestling fans in the entire universe with his incredible moves. A man who had accomplished "impossible" for millions of times. He did that both in his moves and at his success. Rob, you are a big wrestler for every single fan. You entertain, you amaze, you shock, you make them jump in every single second of your matches. And I appreciate what you had done in all those years. I had faced you before and have to admit, you are a great wrestler. A diamond for this industry. If there was any diamond master that can shape this diamond well, you would be the biggest diamond in the universe. But Rob, life and fate wasn't fair to you, you had some chances of course but there wasn't enough. You had shone on your time a few times but that wasn't enough to be the best. You were unlucky that there was no one to shape you. There was Paul Heyman but he had there when you were young, not when you were on your best time. So Rob, I look you as a man who could have been a world champion on several occasions but that didn't happen. I am a bit sad for you, you are a lot talented than all these three guys here but you are no better than me. You are just a good wrestler but I am at a level called, a World Champion, a Future Hall of Famer. So Rob, you maybe good but you are not the best and you can not go toe to toe with the best. If life was a bit soft to you you could have go toe to toe with me but life was so hard to you. The biggest difference between you and I that I have the courage, desire and determination to go on the top! And you are always gonna be at a cliff that is at middle of the mountain!

And now you goat at the middle of the mountain, you are injured. You are not able to compete, your knee is hurt Rob. So that means, you have another disadvantage. All the disadvantages are against you again! All the odds are against you again Rob! Just like they were in every second of your life and I am a truth teller so I have to tell you a sad fact, you will not beat the odds again. You will lose to them once again, you will be under the person who will beat the odds once again. You are just a goat trying to go to the top of mountain but you will always stay at a edge of cliff. But I am also a GOAT, Greatest of All Times! Truth hurts I know but I have to tell you. So don't have high expectations Rob, also you fans, don't bet on him because you will be the loser as after Money in the Bank, he will be no longer Mr. Whatever, he will be Mr. Failure, Mr. Letdown, he won't be everyones favorite wrestler also, he will be the wrestler everyone is sad about!

Jericho is getting booed once again. RVD looks at Jericho with furious eyes.

Don't tell me just because I tell the truth. Don't kill the messenger, just realize and face the facts. So whatever, I know you won't understand so let's just continue. I talked about Bob Van Damn, I talked about Kendrick, I talked about Losertopher Daniels and who did I forget? Of course, the Greatest Man Ever Lived! But let's not forget that it is self proclaimed. For all those years, nobody called you as the best wrestler, performer or entertainer. Nobody gave you the #1 spot in wrestling industry so you are the only person that calls you not great, actually the Greatest Man Ever Lived. Aries, I did not face you for a long time and I don't give a damn what happened at Backlash. That was a small win over me for you, and that was like centuries ago. If you are going to brag about a little, old win, than brag about it so that I won't have to listen from you about how you will win Money in the Bank, how you will cash it in and become UWF Champion, because you are not going to do any of these things. All your dreams will fade away when I will win the Money in the Bank. I know it's easy to say that "I am going to win Money in the Bank" and it's hard to make it happen. It's really hard, I know that, I had wrestled in a lot of these matches and as I said, I am the inventor of this great match however I have never won any! That's reason one for me to win this. Reason two is this, I am still so pissed and frustrated about how I lost to Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania. Of course that was just because of stupid directors but it still goes as a lost to records. So I have to win this briefcase, cash it in and become a World Champion. So I can show all these non-believers and haters that I have lost nothing and I am still the best in the world at everything I do! Actually I have nothing to prove them but I just love when I prove them all wrong, I love the expression in their faces when they understand they are wrong. The reason three is the last and the most simple one, I will win just because I am the best in the world at what I do! I didn't proclaim it, I had prove it! I proved it when I become the first Undisputed Champion, I have proved it when I become the nine time Intercontinental champion, which is a record and I have prove it a lot of times when I become world champion on several occasions.

So none of you four or other two stand a chance against Chris Jericho. When I will walk out from the backstage at Money in the Bank Pay Per View, I will have nothing but one target, one goal in my mind, climbing at the top of the ladder, getting the briefcase and claiming my victory. So, none of you will win it, just realize the fact! I am determined than ever, I want this and I will get what I want, just like I always did. I am going to be the Mr. Money in the Bank and then Mr. UWF Champion! The man who will symbolize, the man who will leads UWF will be the best wrestler in this universe, Chris Jericho!

Jericho has a lot of heat. He is getting booed, he breathes so fast and looks furiously to other competitors.

Reaction score

I love the gimmicky feel to the banners, they look amazing and suit the theme entirely.

Also, Raw and Anarchy need to stop stealing mah booking ideas!!! Three-Three Triple Threat matches for the top tier titles is just cool, but it looks like I might have to spice mine up to whoop the other two's behinds because everyone knows Smackdown is the top brand in UWF <3.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: Raw Money in The Bank

The lights in the arena turn off and then the tron turns on to reveal Edge but in a more cinematic way.

The Rated R Superstar… Edge:
I’ve battled for so long. I’ve longed to achieve such greatness over time that it was all that consumed me. It was all that I thought about. All I ever wanted to achieve was to be the very best in the industry. All I ever wanted was to be the one that everyone looked to, everyone noticed, everyone knew. All I wanted to achieve was to be that one that everyone looked to when they thought I want to be the best… I want to be like him. I wanted to be that guy that everyone strived to be. That people would look to in order to surpass in order to be that one guy that would be deemed untouchable. The one that could not defeated. The one that created the most dread whenever there was to be a match against me. All I ever wanted to be that guy… but instead… I became the opposite. Instead I became the one that couldn’t string together wins. I became the one that loss after loss would accumulate. I became the one that could not stand on his two feet. I became the one that would always come so close but then in the end I would lose my grip on reality and that lost grasp is what would cause that final slippage and I would fall into an oblivion with nothing to show for it but bruises and a hurt neck.

I wanted to change the way the game was played and so I started off looking towards the fans like all the others and see how drawing from their cheers, from their power would do and that only got me so far before I would have to succumb to those that were bigger. I would look to give those people a show and all I would wind up with was bitter defeat. But no matter the defeats they would still cheer because I always put on a show to make those people happy. But that isn’t the ultimate goal when you step in the ring. That isn’t what is meant to be achieved when you step in the ring. What is meant to be achieved when you enter the ring is to be crowned the world champion. What you want to do is be declared the absolute best that this world has ever seen. The tools from your teachers is what guide you. You combine each and every tool and turn them into your own craft. And having being able to do that is how I became known as Edge. Because no matter what… I was able to perfect my craft and use each and every single tool that every teacher brought upon me and used on me. Adding my own natural raw talents and thus giving me that edge over everyone else.

With each opponent in this match there is something that they can do that I can have that slight edge over. But with that edge I also know that I myself do not have to defeat each and every single one of them on my own as some of them will be prone to take the other out. I know that if I were to do things just right, do things the way I know that I can do it… there would be nobody in there that can stop me. I know that with all of my skills, all of my abilities, and my drive that I can overcome each and every single obstacle that will be placed in front of me. That I can climb that ladder of success and obtain that perfect goal of becoming champion. But before I can stake my claim as champion… I have to achieve the one thing that I can feel I’m already being overlooked for. To grasp hold of the Money in the Bank briefcase. And I assure you… I assure all of you… that I will be the one to grasp it. I will be the one because I will look at each and every single one of you and I will know… there is nobody… and I mean nobody that truly understands me. That truly… knows me.

With that last statement the tron goes black leaving the entire arena covered in darkness… but then…

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
[video=youtube;5VboeXjvNtQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VboeXjvNtQ[/video]

”Metalingus” by Alterbridge starts to play as the lights in the arena spring to life as Edge comes out on stage as the boos rain down from the crowd but he doesn’t head to the ring but instead stops at the stage looking over at his future.

He pulls out his mic looking down at the ring at Kan, AJ Styles, and Heyman.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
I’ve been in back listening to you three run at the mouth like little school girls. Kane thinking he has some sort of psychological advantage, AJ with his family of distractions, and Heyman doing his usual shtick that in the end won’t get him or his client anywhere but the bottom of the totem pole. The name of the game has changed. The mindset of the game has changed. People wanted to bet against me. They want to bet and wager on Cody, they wanna wager on Styles, they wanna wager on Lesnar. They don’t want to wager on me and that is exactly what I am anticipating. For the first time… I’m embracing this underdog card. I’m looking to be that dark horse that nobody is anticipating to finish the race with the win. But I look at each of you and I see… none of you are determined enough, none of you have the drive enough, none of you have… what I have. The purest of pure wills to win. And that is why… you right now are gazing at the man that will be the Money in the Bank and future world champion. Edge.

Edge lowers his mic as he makes his way to the ring but doesn’t utter another word.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Everyone knows Raw is the top brand since it has The Rock and Edge as a part of it with Anarchy being second with Umaga and Trish there :p

But the banners are very nice.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score

Well, Raw has Kane so it..it, yeah, that's....that's a thing.

I am really loving the banners though, really creative and well done. Makes me wish I could do stuff like that, but glad I don't need to when we have Rey around. Pretty hyped for this card, all the matches look great.

Lewb

Reaction score

Raw has Kane.... That's a thing.

Raw has BROCK LESNAR..... That's THE thing.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Raw has Kane.... That's a thing.

Raw has BROCK LESNAR..... That's THE thing.

Don't forget the name A...J... Styles "The One" in number One

Reaction score

Well do you know, everyone is behaving like they're the hottest stuff in the business but there's one man everyone's forgetting... The reason why the business is still alive today, Kevin Nash.

Big Daddy Cool is back ;).

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

You are all lucky Aries is on SmackDown :aries:

Status
Not open for further replies.