Tournament Rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dark knight

Boogeyman as a 'sidekick'? Since when were they Batman and Robin? Boogeyman will be nowhere near the ME. I understand that you are a Kane fan, but you seriously need to tone down your obsession, or at least come up with a more convincing argument. He has been jobbing none stop in recent times so it wouldn't make sence to hand him the World Title. The fact is, if Henry returns, he is a more 'belivable' title contender than kane, currently.

Get forward to a Kane/Boogeyman feud ...

lol well i am a kane fan but i just said what should happen to make the fans happy . not just kane fans 2 . i think most users HERE wants kane to be a champ .

3lions

Reaction score
So to make most fans happy, WWE would book a guy who has been jobbing for the past 18-24 months as its World Champion, and have a Boogeyman as his sidekick? Gret idea Russo.

I used to be a big Kane fan a few years ago, but not anymore. He is no longer at ME level. He can easily be pushed upto that status for a short period of time, but a title reign is not on the horizon for Kane. If WWE were going to go down that road, they would have done it by now.

Reaction score
I think Orton should jump to SmackDown and get the title just like Kurt Angle did.But if not i'd like to see Kane have the belt.

the dark knight

but mark henry suck balls on the mike . and no one wants to see batista again . who else? kennedy wont cash in untill WM like i expected . and its official now i think as they mentioned it in wwe.com .

i did not mean a sidekick as a side kick . just some interferences to help kane win . or the other thing will be like i said b4, kane takes the title from take and taker says he'll be protecting it untill he comes back . and during every title defense the lights go off as if taker is comin back then kane's opponent gets scared , turns his back for a chokeslam .

like i said b4, unlikely but if u created a poll right now ull find that most ppl will support the idea . i thnk

3lions

Reaction score
Create the poll in the HIAT section then. Prove your theory. Who wants to see Kane win the World Title and have Boogeyman as his sidekick. Go make it.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I cant believe some people are mentioning FINLAY and not mentioning BENOIT!!! Are you people out of your minds? Benoit is THE GREATEST WRESTLER on the WWE roster now and possibly ever. I want to see Benoit get the title. Who cares if he's a transisitional champ. Or how about the MONSTER Kane!!!?? He and Batista have awesome fucking matches!! And Kane really hasnt had a title run EVER (I dont count the ONE DAMN DAY!!!)

newcreature

Reaction score
I read on wrestling-edge.com that Undertaker is supposed to take on Batista in a steel cage match for the title either this week or next week. So it looks like they will give the belt to Batista again. I told you at the start, smart money is on Batista. It will probably set up Batista-Henry for the title.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I cant believe some people are mentioning FINLAY and not mentioning BENOIT!!! Are you people out of your minds? Benoit is THE GREATEST WRESTLER on the WWE roster now and possibly ever. I want to see Benoit get the title. Who cares if he's a transisitional champ. Or how about the MONSTER Kane!!!?? He and Batista have awesome fucking matches!! And Kane really hasnt had a title run EVER (I dont count the ONE DAMN DAY!!!)

Finlay is too much of a long shot. Same with Benoit.

Though if Benoit won it and then dropped the US title to MVP that would make MVP look like gold.

I doubt Kane very much. He's be pussified.

The only ones who have a realistic chance of being given the belt are:

Batista
Kennedy
HBK

That's not to say that there might not be a shock win, but if I had to bet I'd bet on one of those 3.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
recent news says batista vs undertaker in a steel cage, with a realistic possibility of kennedy cashing in immediately after... it seems to much in the ''edge style'' but it's ok to me.... better to see mark henry or batista champ..

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Cage match sounds like bullshit to me. Where is this coming from exactly?

We should already know what's going down, considering its wednesday and all.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i read it on impact wrestling lol... btw nothing is certain, the spoiler was vague, it didn't say who will be champion, just the most likely possibilities

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm wrong anyway. I found spoilers.

I should know better than to doubt a fellow wop. :D

Montana

Hmmm, Heres what i think of the options.

Beniot: Great wrestler, great pick although they gotta build him up again.

Mr Kennedy: Can't Lose with this pick

Batista: Again, good choice. Won't have the greatest match, but believe champ.

Henry: No champ material yet.

Finlay: This a joke?

Kane: Same as Beniot, gotta build him up again

Umaga: I think he would be a great choice. Give him a solid push as a top champ. Vince rewards Umaga. (If Lashley can go anywhere, so can Umaga, its not going to happen but hey)

Booker T: All hail king booker, credible champ

Rey Mysterio: ehhh, i dont see it happening

HBK, Orton, Edge, Carlito,: I say keep them on raw. It makes SD look weak if a raw guy comes over and dominates.

My Top 5 Choices

1) Mr Kennedy
2) Umaga
3) Batista
4) Booker T
5) Chris Beniot

CenaMark54

Giving it to Kennedy now would be a huge mistake. Build him up more and give it to him when he is ready.

Panic moves always set you back more than taking a steady approach.

WWE, I beg of you, put the belt on Batista and have him fued with Henry for a few months. Give Kennedy a few wins over some midcarders, then a few wins over some upper mids. Build him up as a threat slowly and give him time to develop into a maineventer. You will thank me later WWE.

the dark knight

I would mark out for a Kane win, but he's not over enough right now to do so.
I doubt Kane very much. He's be pussified.

The only ones who have a realistic chance of being given the belt are:

Batista
Kennedy
HBK

That's not to say that there might not be a shock win, but if I had to bet I'd bet on one of those 3.
soo...whoz it gonna be? and in another post in the spoilers section u mentioned that ur betting on kane !
Create the poll in the HIAT section then. Prove your theory. Who wants to see Kane win the World Title and have Boogeyman as his sidekick. Go make it.
not necessarily sidekick... i just said that kane is the only one who looks like a champ to me now and i think most agree..
exactly!!although i dont like benoit and i believe that his mic skills suck but he and kane are my choices now . atleast when benoit wins he makes u think that he deserves it. but at bad blood couple of years ago kane was better in the ring when they faced off..

WWE, I beg of you, put the belt on Batista and have him fued with Henry for a few months. Give Kennedy a few wins over some midcarders, then a few wins over some upper mids. Build him up as a threat slowly and give him time to develop into a maineventer. You will thank me later WWE.

WWE, i beg u dont listen to this guy ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.