Tournament Rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great One

^^^Nice thinking, good idea, repped. That could definitely happen, he could make up some bullshit excuse to get into the match right after, or just screw Taker out of the title.

phantomgerald

isn't rey supposed to return soon? i can see a batista-rey feud with rey eventually winning the title. then kennedy winning it from rey and then feuding with MVP but retaining. this then leads to next year's wrestlmania where taker returns and keeps the streak alive

Captive8

Reaction score
OMG you kids are beyond Blue. Booker returns on some sort of loop and wins the belt? Where do you come up with this? Booker T is injured and out till June, roll him the hell out.

Rey Mysterio feuding with Batista? The only reason the WWE had two faces feuding with the Undertaker and Batista was because they are the two biggest stars on Smackdown and they had nothing else for the main event. Kennedy wins the belt and feuds with MVP? Come on, MVP is no where near the main event level right now and Kennedy still has a way to go before he makes it there.

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^is exactly right about SD's mainevent picture. Rey I like him and all but he is just a cruiserweight, everytime I think about Rey i think of SVR 07 when Teddy wont let Rey Challenge for the WHC and I wondered how he even held it in the first place. Let Rey build up the CW division or United states division.

phantomgerald

OMG you kids are beyond Blue. Booker returns on some sort of loop and wins the belt? Where do you come up with this? Booker T is injured and out till June, roll him the hell out.

Rey Mysterio feuding with Batista? The only reason the WWE had two faces feuding with the Undertaker and Batista was because they are the two biggest stars on Smackdown and they had nothing else for the main event. Kennedy wins the belt and feuds with MVP? Come on, MVP is no where near the main event level right now and Kennedy still has a way to go before he makes it there.

who the fuck said mysterio and batista must both be faces when they feud. batista can always turn heel. kennedy is the biggest heel in sd right now in my opinion and didn't you watch MVP's matches with benoit? it proves that he can put on great matches. so if u think you're too smart, give a solution and shut the fuck up

Needs More Cowbell

Reaction score
Pretty sure no ones questioning MVP's wrestling ability, just his star power. I'm pretty sure Kennedy/MVP wont exactly draw huge #'s if SD!'s already in 2.0's with Undertaker/Tista, who are supposed to be big draws.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
it should go to Henry. He plays the role of a monster great and he deserves a title more than Batista.

Another choice is Benoit, he also is deserving of another world title run too, once he drops the US belt.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
I don't plan on having to many rules but I do need a few so here they are.

1: No flaming!!! The fact that people can pick any criteria they want means someone is going to come up with a reason you don't agree with. Debate why it's a stupid reason. If you to call some one a cock gobbling idiot do it through PM if i see it in the tournament your post will be deleted and you will at least be banned from participating in the rest of that round. If it's bad then the entire tournament. The bottom line is this is just for fun so don't flame someone else.

2: Pick any criteria you want when you vote. It really doesn't matter to me how you decide to vote just as long as you participate. Besides I think if people can use any criteria it lends to more unique discussions.

3: No Spam. Pick whoever you want but give a reason. One of the main reasons I'm doing this is to generate discussion and that's hard to do if someone just puts a name down. 2 or 3 sentences is not that hard. If I see a post with just a name it will be deleted and your vote will not count.

Status
Not open for further replies.