Tournament Rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dark knight

i dont want to see an hbk/hhh feud . i wished that each of them would be the champs of each brand and dx conquers the wwe like b4 . am just saying my guess...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing HHH/HBK with the heel and face roles reversed.

They've always had good matches together, they just would need to freshen it up a bit.

CenaMark54

This is exactly why Taker should never have won the belt in the first place.

You don't give the belt to a part time wrestler who is nearing the end of his rope.

the dark knight

This is exactly why Taker should never have won the belt in the first place.

You don't give the belt to a part time wrestler who is nearing the end of his rope.

because wether any of us like it or not, hes the best of smackdown right now . if he was on raw i would've bashed him for gettin the title everyday like i do to cena . the only one on SD who deserves it now is kane ......

Reaction score
First, since so many mentioned it I can't respond to just one...Another HBK/HHH feud? You guys can't be serious! Yes, it was great the first time when in ended at Armageddon 2002. It was slightly better than ok when it ended with the overrated HIAC at Bad Blood 2004. Then again at Taboo Tuesday. Please.

I feel that Mr. Kennedy announcing he's cashing in MITB at WM 24 is a red herring. He should easily win it. Otherwise there is a plethora of high level guys who should carry the load. I would love to see Benoit have another shot. Anyone except Mark Henry and Batista.

xtremebadass

I just don't want Batista getting it, I thought Undertaker showed how bad he was, and Batista was done, don't tell me he is getting the title out of desperate action, that's not fair.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I think it has to be HBK,he needs a good run on SD! as well as a run as WHC before he retires,thats why I really belive the best decision it to give it to Micheals.He going to be doing much on RAW anyways due to the Great Khali and Edge leaving.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i go for kane... if there is a guy who deserve the belt is kane, plus he would be perfect as a transitional champ.. i just hope not batista again and not mark henry who is an asshole

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Kane's career as a Monster is over, unless he starts interfering in matches, so I doubt he'll get it. Really, he should've held it in 2003 but it would be nice to see. Batista will probably end back up with it.

3lions

Reaction score
Batista will obviously defeat Undertaker for the title, before moving onto a feud with Mark Henry. It amazes me how people actually think Kane will go from tagging with Boogeyman one week, to winning the World Title the next. Crazy.

There is an outside chance that kennedy could cash in his shot, but I doubt that scenario will occur.

phantomgerald

yeah, kane is just starting a new feud so it wouldn't be so soon. another option would be to move lashley back to SD and winning the WHC. although, i don't like lashley, i'll take him over batista anyday

the dark knight

guys why not kane keeps the boogeyman as a side kick ? he can help him in matches and kane becomes heel . then they can turn against each other and feud .

3lions

Reaction score
Boogeyman as a 'sidekick'? Since when were they Batman and Robin? Boogeyman will be nowhere near the ME. I understand that you are a Kane fan, but you seriously need to tone down your obsession, or at least come up with a more convincing argument. He has been jobbing none stop in recent times so it wouldn't make sence to hand him the World Title. The fact is, if Henry returns, he is a more 'belivable' title contender than kane, currently.

Get forward to a Kane/Boogeyman feud ...

Taker

Reaction score
If Undertaker's title gets vacated i put my bets on Mark Henry, but i would like to see Kane get a shot at the title, and win it until Undertaker makes his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.