Tournament Rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

sex&violence

Reaction score
I think it should not be Batista he has had the title too long on smackdown, i think he should turn heel. I also dont think Kennedy is ready yet, he is getting there but i think he needs a few more good matches under his belt, Mark Henry does not deserve it full stop, Finlay is not a main eventer but a contender, Possibly Booker T but that leaves in my oppinion Kane as the best contender for the title.

MikeRaw

MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDY......................KENNEDYYYYYYYY
Seriousley though I really think he deserves it now.Great mic skills,good in the ring,has been in WWE for about 2 years now,proven his spot,has fans.....He's a real champion...KENNEDY!
BUt other than him I'd put the belt on Benoit,Booker,or Batista

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
kennedy over batista and the rest because

1.wrestles well
2.mic skills are great
3.is young and not injury prone, even wen he was in ACW wen he was like 19 and i watched him in crazy matches he didnt get hurt....goood good shot he will stay healthy unlike the others with batista and his leg, benoits neck, booker wants time off and kane is a jobber right now..so kennedy is the best choice

the dark knight

^^kennedy needs a good build up 1st . he is still new in the wwe....

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
yea....look at brock lesnar, even cena got a hard push wen he came.....kennedy is diffrent from lesnar cuz he duznt have nearly a big enough head to suddenly think he can play an actual sport.....hes alot more mature then lesnar and thats why they should just give it to kennedy, he can then start a long program with benoit and booker, and let batista fued with henry...which is a shit break for me

the dark knight

kennedy is not the typed that should be awarded with the title that fast . i like the guy and i think he does deserve the title but not yet ...

MikeRaw

I dont think they need to build him up anymore,did you here the crowd on Raw when he asked if they wanted him to cash in right then.THEY WENT CRAZY!I'm a huge fan of the guy(if you couldnt tell lol)and he gets a reaction out of the crowd every time even if its boos.But I just think building him up is already done....

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
im just saying hes better then any other option...the king booker title rain was terrible, batista explains himself, i dont see the WWE giving benoit a title reign, and kane isent anywhere near main event level right now so idk wat else to do

the dark knight

^^exactly, batista is last on my list . but sadly i think that stupid wwe will screw up and give him the title :(

Wrestling Station

I think it should be Batista, is the star in SD after Taker. SO HANDS DOWN EVERYONE.

I cant understand why you people hate Batista?? Even if he is not a superb tactician, he is a great champion. Atleast he is much better than Hogan in wrestling, so no need to be harsh on him that much.

In the future, i see Kennedy play a similar role as what Austin did before.

CenaMark54

I dont think they need to build him up anymore,did you here the crowd on Raw when he asked if they wanted him to cash in right then.THEY WENT CRAZY!I'm a huge fan of the guy(if you couldnt tell lol)and he gets a reaction out of the crowd every time even if its boos.But I just think building him up is already done....

The crowd went crazy due to the possibility of the MITB contract being cashed in at an event they were at. It had very little to do with Kennedy.

How has he been built up? He has jobbed to Taker, Batista, and even Matt hardy numerous times over the past several months.

How can he be seen as even a remote threat to Batista or Taker if he just lost feuds with them?

He isn't ready.

Like it or not, Batista is the only one on SD credible enough to hold the belt right now. Have Batista hold the belt and feud with Henry. Henry was the top heel on SD at the time of his injury and was doing a great job. This can last for a few months as they get Kennedy ready

newcreature

Reaction score
It's already scheduled that Batista will take on 'Taker in a cage match, so the belt will go to Batista unless Kennedy cashes in right after the match. What I wanna know is how 'Taker plans to wrestle with a torn bicep. The match will probably be short with 'Taker getting beat up before it starts so that he doesn't make his arm worse.The question now is who should challenge Batista?

3lions

Reaction score
WWE could do an injury angle where Undertaker is attacked backstage and injures his ribs/legs, but is forced to wrestle the match. Batista then focuses on that body part (therefore protecting the arm) and ends up winning due to 'takers injuries. There could also be a run-in or something.

Henry will obviously return and challenge Batista. If not, Finlay will probably be a condender for the next month, jus until WWE figures out what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.