Tournament Rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcreature

Reaction score
Who will get the World Heavyweight Title

With reports putting 'Taker out for six to eight months with a torn bicep, the title will most likely be vacated. So who do you think will fill the slot? Smart money is on Batista but there's an opportunity for Kennedy, Finlay, or even the returning Mark Henry to pick it up.

xtremebadass

Batista is out of the title hunt. Flat out, just like Edge Orton HBK are out from Khali, Batista will be out of Judgement Day, I place my bet on Mark Henry, renewing that rivalry might be a good thing.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If Mark Henry wins the world title....

I might just stop watching wrestling.

Nahhhhh. $20 says they already covered it with the Kennedy bit on Raw. My concern is just that the early blowing of the MiTB load will hurt Kennedy more than help.

newcreature

Reaction score
I hope Mark Henry does win just because a heel champ makes things more interesting.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Please let it be someone other than Batista. Smackdown has plenty of maineventers Kane, Kennedy, Finlay, Benoit(who is in a feud with MVP) so he is out. It will probaly be Batista, who will then feud with the returning Mark Henry.

Great One

Orton jumps to SD and wins the title and kills Takers legend this time... yeah I wish.

It hasn't really been confirmed if he's dropping it and how long he'll be out, but my guess is Kennedy, Benoit, or another run for Booker.

Defiant One

Reaction score
i was thinking Booker T as well but he wont be back for several weeks or even a month or two, Smackdown was getting better with Taker as champ, oh well back to the realm of obsolete

newcreature

Reaction score
It's not confirmed, but when you read things like you can see the muscle rolled up in his arm, you can assume he won't be wrestling for a while.

the dark knight

if sum1 should win it from the undertaker on smackdown , then i've got 4 letters for ya : K A N E . they can let undertaker hand it over to him as his bro or sumthin . if not kane then maybe MAYBE triple h can make a surprise return . or if they are 2 lame they would give it to kennedy .

xtremebadass

I am hoping either HBK or Orton could move to SD! and take what rightfully belonged to both of them, the world title.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would mark out for a Kane win, but he's not over enough right now to do so.

Great One

HBK COULD also make his much needed jump to SD and win it, that's a good possibility.

the dark knight

I am hoping either HBK or Orton could move to SD! and take what rightfully belonged to both of them, the world title.

HBK is the last man on this list . he cant leave raw . the only way will be hbk the WH champ . then hhh returns and be WWE champ . then they face off for the undisputed title .

if orton , the only thing comin to mind now is a video thats supposed to be taken after raw went off shows a fight between orton and edge about sum1 attacking the other from behind and ending up in orton saying thats it am leavin raw for u . unlikely but possible .

EDIT for kane . undertaker hands it to kane . tells him my soul will be with u . then everytime title against kane it reaches to a point where kane should lose then the lights goes off, comes back annd kane with the chokeslam . kane becomes heel . who knows?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeaaa,my moneys on HBK,Edge or Kennedy.Damnit this ruines alot like at JD I was hoping for HIAC Taker 'Tista to help sell and entertain cause Khali vs Cena wont cut it.Also if Kennedy gets it I feel its too early and will gve him a tainted title run.Also this is basically gonna be the end of takers carrer which sucks alot.

My moneys on HBK.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Why does everyone want to see HBK-HHH feud again we just saw that from 02-06, can they ever just get along lol. Had to get that off of my chest. Orton would a normal choice, butsince he is in the doghouse hes out. HBK doubt he will leave Raw. Edge is about to take time off so doubtful he will jump. None of the RAW midcarders are over enough to pull it off. So it just leaves the Smackdown maineventers.

Status
Not open for further replies.