Tournament Rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'd like to see Henry as champion but not under these terms. If Batista regains the title then Henry should win it off of him. Kennedy will get his chance but right now it's too early, by SummerSlam time yes.

Soulpower

I'm leaning towards Kennedy... He's been getting face pops as of late, so going back on his word and cashing in the MITB on next week's SD is a great way to bring some of his lost heel heat back. The WWE is probably going to go with a Batista-Henry feud so it might be a good idea to give Kennedy the title and keep it away from a possible Henry-Batista feud.

3lions

Reaction score
UF Kennedy were to win the title though, who would challenge him? There is already a feud set in stone for Batista should he win the title (vs Henry), but there aren't any other high-profile challengers on SD! for Kennedy. Booker is out injured, as is Rey, Benoit is feuding with MVP and needs building up, Kane is/will be feuding with Boogeyman and needs building up, so he would need someone to be traded over from Raw. Kennedy can continue to cut promo's about his MITB contract and have midcard feus for the moment. He isn't ready for the World Title, yet.

newcreature

Reaction score
Don't they usually swap talent this time of year anyway. Did they stop doing that or does it happen later this year. It was a good way to make the two shows fresher.

Reaction score
Henry will obviously return and challenge Batista. If not, Finlay will probably be a condender for the next month, jus until WWE figures out what they are doing.

We won't see another Henry/Batista feud. When Henry comes back from his return he will be feuding with Kane. I would not mind to see Mr. Kennedy as champ. The guy has another generation ahead of him, he is the future, and they're building him up. So please, give Kennedy the title!

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Heres what im positive will happen.Henry will cost taker the match and beat the shit outa him next week after that he ll say he wanted batista to have the title so that he can take it from tista and cause him as much pain as he caused him.All leading to henry winning the belt hopefully at JD

Defiant One

Reaction score
What im wondering is how is WWE gonna make all of the fans magically forget about Taker. If he just lost the belt, then he is obviously entitled to a rematch (but of course wont get it cuz he is having surgery), so when Taker loses his belt where are they gonna say Taker went to. Not all of the fans know he tore his bicep, so to them its just gonna look like Taker lost.

3lions

Reaction score
WWE will obviously give an 'update' on Undertakers injuries, informing everyone that he will be out for upto eight months after having surgery. Pretty simple explanation really.

bawjustice

Reaction score
wwe will use the injury as reason for takers absence

i think the people who can take it are all bad
nobody want another tista tittle reign
but im prettys ure batista will win on the next SD!
and i cant believe some people actually wanna see that big shit henry with the belt.
the onyl other people who could come up and get the belt on smackdown
are ebnoit, kane and kennedy. i dotn think kennedys gettin it this soon
so that elaves kane and benoit
unless benoit crops the us belt it really leaves shit to go agaisnt batista. benoit is the only one out of thoise peopel who can carry abtista

3lions

Reaction score
Do you type with your toes or something? Damn.

Truth

Reaction score
Batista/Henry should not be for the WHC title though, Henry should come out and cost Batista his cage match next week, destroying him just like he did way back in his debut during the Batista/Mysterio vs MnM cage match. The following week it should be a triple threat WHC title match in which Taker retains. And then the following week after that Taker should be backstage doing his shadow boxing when Mark Henry (could've had the mystery effect but they ruined it by using it for Kahli) attacks Taker brutally. An update later in the night says Taker is severely injured (and say w/e the injury is), and that he will need to drop the belt. They then have a small tournament leading up to Judgement Day where it ends up being Mark Henry vs Batista (no holds barred), Mark Henry winning. I have some ideas on Kennedy being involved with Judgement day or shortly after but not a clear one yet.

Captive8

Reaction score
Batista is out of the title hunt. Flat out, just like Edge Orton HBK are out from Khali, Batista will be out of Judgement Day, I place my bet on Mark Henry, renewing that rivalry might be a good thing.

You must be smoking rocks if you dont think Taker is dropping the belt to Batista this Tuesday at the Smackdown tapings.

Furthermore, you are crazy if you believe that HBK, Edge, and Orton are just going to move out of the way just because some 7 foot blueberry decides he wants the title? Give me a fricken break.

Captive8

Reaction score
Batista/Henry should not be for the WHC title though, Henry should come out and cost Batista his cage match next week, destroying him just like he did way back in his debut during the Batista/Mysterio vs MnM cage match. The following week it should be a triple threat WHC title match in which Taker retains. And then the following week after that Taker should be backstage doing his shadow boxing when Mark Henry (could've had the mystery effect but they ruined it by using it for Kahli) attacks Taker brutally. An update later in the night says Taker is severely injured (and say w/e the injury is), and that he will need to drop the belt. They then have a small tournament leading up to Judgement Day where it ends up being Mark Henry vs Batista (no holds barred), Mark Henry winning. I have some ideas on Kennedy being involved with Judgement day or shortly after but not a clear one yet.

That would be good, too bad Judgement Day is only two weeks away.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Having Batista going into Judgement Day as champ almost makes me not wanna go, Its gonna be so weak having batista hold the belt for months again, yes he is getting better but how is he gonna do feuding with Henry?..... Exactly

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
mehhhh...sumhow...sumway....i think that king booker sumhow wins the title in some kind of clause in his contract where he comes out after the cage match says he still is entitled to a rematch or sumthing and wins...i mean batista is supposed to fued with henry cuz kane cant now now that hes doing the boogey shit...takers dead...and mvp/benoit is a good fued so i think booker might get the title and fued with finlay or sumthing which isent a bad in ring match seeing is how there both not great talkers but both pretty good wrestlers...intresting to see wat happens...also i believe this is a possibility seeing is how booker has been off TV lately

Status
Not open for further replies.