Top 25 Talkers in WWE history

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Yeah... if Truth and Morrison had been on the show for as much consecutive time as he has been acting like an idiot each week with the same gimmick, they would be more over then he is...

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah... if Truth and Morrison had been on the show for as much consecutive time as he has been acting like an idiot each week with the same gimmick, they would be more over then he is...

It isn't like Truth or Morrison left the WWE, the Smackdown and RAW audience is about the same... On Smackdown they were about as over as they are on RAW, nothings changed. They are both mildly over midcarders... Santino is a more than mildly over jobber lol.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
R-Truth was highly over on SD!.... And Morrison had changed from heel about a year ago so wasn't over as a face yet.. If Santino went to SD... nobody watching would give a shit about him..

straight_edge76

Reaction score
R-Truth is about as over on RAW as he was on Smackdown.

Morrison has been face longer than Santino I think, or it may have been about the same amount of time lol.... Just sayin'

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Santino was never believeable as a heel. Morrison and Miz in ECW were great heels. The most heelish thing Santino did was threaten to tell kids Santa didn't exist and get beaten up by John Cena.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
WWE.com put together a list of the top 25 talkers of all time. This was the list the came up with:

25 Sheamus

24 Rick Rude

23 Santino Marella

22 The Million Dollar Man

21 The Miz

20 Jesse Ventura

19 Triple H

18 Paul Heyman

17 Edge

16 Vincent Kennedy McMahon

15 Billy Graham

14 Mick Foley

13 Hulk Hogan

12 CM Punk

11 Randy Savage

10 JBL

09 Bobby Heenan

08 Dusty Rhodes

07 John Cena

06 Jake Roberts

05 Chris Jericho

04 Ric Flair

03 The Rock

02 Roddy Piper

01 Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Agree/disagree? Thoughts? Discuss.

Let's start with the total bullshit: Stone Cold at the top of a mic work list. Honestly, Stone Cold is no better on the mic than CM Punk. The only reason Austin is up that high is because he was the face of the WWE and his gimmick covered up his mic skills, much as The Rock's covered up his ring skills. If anything, I think he should be 16.

Hulk fucking Hogan is just about the same thing. When I saw this on WWE.Com, I honestly thought I'd see Ultimate Warrior coming up afterward because of this stupid list. Warrior and Hogan aren't that much different on the mic overall. Hogan's best mic work was when he was Hollywood, but I don't give someone credit for one period, if I did that I'd put CM Punk, Chris Jericho, and The Miz higher for their specific gimmicks. I'm doing this overall.

Sheamus and Santino make this list bullshit from the get-go.