Top 25 Talkers in WWE history

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Straightedge: why do you think santino is better than r-truth and morrison then?

Adam: (Translation): cos theyre better!

says a lot really.

I do think that Santino is better on the mic than Morrison and Truth because he actually can entertain me on the microphone. With Morrison and Truth they seem to just talk and talk and I just cant get into what they are saying. Santino may not do anything awesome or epic on the mic but I atleast get a chuckle out of what he says, despite him being a 100% comedy character I honestly find him quite funny.

Axis

Reaction score
What you think isn't what everybody thinks.... Im not calling you a lier or saying that's stupid im just saying that you saying he's better and thinking he's better doesn't make it true.

But what everybody thinks is reflected by crowd reactions, which are louder for Santino than for R-Truth and DEFINITELY than for Morrison.

Axis

Reaction score
For Truth, at one point, yes they were. But due to his one-dimensional act, the reactions faded.

Let's focus on Morrison though, because I want to point out your faulty logic. You state that Morrison is better on the microphone, but then you admit that perhaps Santino gets better reactions on the mic than Morrison. If that is the case, then what reasoning to you have to support that Morrison is better on the mic? I am not asking for your personal opinion, as you already stated that personal opinions were irrelevant, and what matters is what the majority of the fans find entertaining.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
He'd still be that over if WWE let him, and he's still more over then R-Truth. If Truth was fired, people would care. If Santino was fired, nobody'd give a shit.

How doesn't the WWE LET HIM get over? It isn't like he's faded off TV completely, he is on RAW pretty regularly these days

imported_Adam

Reaction score
As Axis stated, his overness has gone down due to his 1D act. If WWE wrote in some more things for him or allowed him to do something else he'd be more over. It isn't his fault he comes to the ring singing the same thing every week. Im not even saying a gimmick or heel change, maybe he could just do something like cartwheels to get the crowd more excited or something, IDK.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
As much as I hate agreeing with LHR, he really should be dude.

I enjoy how you pretend to actually dislike me more than you really do. You requested my friendship, I turned it down, and I think you're an idiot. I don't hate or even dislike you, I just think you're an annoying fool, but not enough to really phase me in any way.

It would still be great if you left the forum, though. Saves everyone scrolling.

Axis

Reaction score
The blame falls on R-Truth.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I enjoy how you pretend to actually dislike me more than you really do. You requested my friendship, I turned it down, and I think you're an idiot. I don't hate or even dislike you, I just think you're an annoying fool, but not enough to really phase me in any way.

It would still be great if you left the forum, though. Saves everyone scrolling.

I sent everyone one of those. Including Airfixx and Axis and I dislike them WAYYYY more than you.

Axis

Reaction score
Because he is the one failing to receive lasting reactions. WWE pushes people because they connect with the crowd. Do not confuse cause-and-effect.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
*Confuse

And it's not like R-Truth is the one in charge of what he does going down to the ring and to connect with the crowd, if WWE wrote something else or allowed him to do something else, he'd be doing better then ever.