Top 25 Talkers in WWE history

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^^^Yeah, cos the likes of Kofi Kingston are good enough on the mic to carry a gimmick with a 'fake' accent.....

Hang on a minute... HE WASN'T.

Because I definitely said Kofi Kingston. Oh look, he made fun of Kofi... second Gatesoftanhauser.....

And you think Santino's gimmick isn't fake? He's canadian playing an italian you idiot.

...god...

Reaction score
Honestly, Santino isn't too bad on the mic imo... Now I am not trying to say that he is one of the all time greats, or a top tier talker currently... But as a joke jober he isn't half bad on the microphone, as stupid as I find his character he atleast can cut a halfway decent promo.
Yeah, but if Santino is on the list, so should Goldust and William Regal.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah, but if Santino is on the list, so should Goldust and William Regal.

I never said/thought he deserves to be on the list... But as far as current WWE wrestlers go, he is pretty decent, I wouldn't put him in the top 10 or 15 but he is much better than guys like Morrison, Sheamus and Truth imo.

Axis

Reaction score
Santino is infinitely better than John Morrison at garnering a reaction from a live audience by using a microphone. To imply otherwise is laughable.

...god...

Reaction score
[yt]HzbfETKNgtM[/yt]

It's the giant, sleeping show-popotamus!

Look at this creature! It's the rare, bandana wearing grease rat! Be very careful, they tend to SUCK!

Airfixx

Reaction score
Because I definitely said Kofi Kingston. Oh look, he made fun of Kofi... second Gatesoftanhauser.....

So another post goes flying spectacularly over your head.... Why doesn't that suprise me???? :roll:

I was using Kofi as a way to illustrate the level of Santino's mic skills, you dumb fuck.

And you think Santino's gimmick isn't fake? He's canadian playing an italian you idiot.

Strangely enough, coming from you, I can't take your calling me an idiot as an insult.

...If you were intelligent enough to understand my SIMPLE post you would realise that I know that Santino is NOT italian, shit for brains.

Santino isn't better then Morrison or Truth.

...Now you're talking utter crap.

Sheamus is debatable.

Not nearly as debatable as you are! LOL

imported_Adam

Reaction score
A. Santino's false accent
B. Morrison and Truth sound better
C. Morrison and Truth can back up anything they say on the mic or atleast defend it to some extent.. when Santino says hes the next WWE champ or something stupid nobody is going to believe it..
D. Morrison is funnier IMO.
E. Morrison and Truth's promos are always better then Santino's.....

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Morrison and Truth were drafted in the past draft to RAW and Santino has been there the whole time and never left.... And he's had the same gimmick and stupid character the entire time...

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Morrison and Truth were drafted in the past draft to RAW and Santino has been there the whole time and never left.... And he's had the same gimmick and stupid character the entire time...

SO you have to have constant gimmick changes to be over or be a good talker? LOL THAT makes sense.