Top 25 Talkers in WWE history

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
I sent everyone one of those. Including Airfixx and Axis and I dislike them WAYYYY more than you.

Then why send them, you dick? ...Not like I'm gonna accept such a request from YOU, is it you blueberry?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You don't make anyone here angry, FYI. You're just a small blip on the radar that people mostly ignore. It's just funny to read how you think your posts make people rage when they don't. It actually makes me smile when you post because it shows how stupid you are.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Indeed..... Trust me Adam, you don't have the mental capacity to intentionally get under my skin.

I pity you, that's all.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
You don't make anyone here angry, FYI. You're just a small blip on the radar that people mostly ignore. It's just funny to read how you think your posts make people rage when they don't. It actually makes me smile when you post because it shows how stupid you are.

You and Airfixx just replied to me... how is that ignoring?

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^^
LHR said:
"You're just a small blip on the radar that people mostly ignore"

R-E-E-E-E-E-A-D MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!