• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

Montana

If WWE did buy Pride (obviously cant now since UFC did), would it be succesful?

Yea, i really think it would have been sucessful. Probably more so than UFC, IF they didnt do their reality show. I think that has got them many more fans. I think the WWE verison would be a little more flashly. More "get to know the fighters" segments. I think they would sink a lot of money into it as well.

1. If You Were In Charge Of The WWE Draft, Who Would You Draft To The Other Brands.

I'll give you the short verison.
- Tag Teams to SD
- Cruisers to ECW
- Divas to Raw
- Kennedy to Raw
- Orton, Umaga to SD
- Masters to ECW

2. If You Were GM Of SD Now That Undertaker Is Injured Would You Give The Belt Back To Batista.

Sure, They spent 2-3 years building Batista up. You can't let all that go to waste. But heres my top 5 picks for the World Title

1) Kennedy
2) Umaga
3) Batista
4) Booker T
5) Chris Beniot

Yes, i know you see Umaga very high. But i think he should be brought to SD. New Feuds, a credible champ, in my opinion. Kennedy, but not by cashing in MITB. Batista is the safe bet. Booker T is a longshot, but he still has some credibiltiy. Beniot has to be pushed a little harder to get the world title

3. If You Were GM Of ECW Who Would You Have Vince Lose The Belt To.

Depends, Probably CM Punk. Lashley was too strong of a champ for ECW. No one else really worthy other than RVD, but i guess he's gone.

4. If You Were Able To Select A One Superstar From TNA Who Would It Be And Why.

Konnan??? A i dont know. Actually I would take Christian back to the wwe. I think he would make a good impact to the main event scene in the wwe. For a non- wwe guy perhaps Robert Roode. I've been enjoying his stuff. Character and whatnot. Somoa joe could be good, if the wwe repackaged him.

5. Who Would You Rather Have Running The WWE Company. Shane, Vince, Or Steph.

Vince, no question

Why do you say that you don't want to see a women's match go over 5 minutes? (there are women who can put on a good match for 20 minutes)

It doesnt peak my interest i guess. Generally the uglier ones, can actually wrestle. If i wanted to watch womens wrestling, i'd probably watch shimmer. They are also all pretty bad actors. Little to no in ring psychology. More frequent to botch moves. More common to injuries. But basically it doesnt interest me. I'd rather see them as valets.

Defiant One

1. Who do you think should be champ RIGHT NOW?
2. Who do you think should NEVER EVER hold a title?
3. Who do you think was the biggest bust as champion?
4. Who do you think was/is the most successful Superstar as champ?
5. How long do you see Vince being in charge?
6. Do you think Trish, Stacey Keibler, and/or Lita will ever come back to WWE?
Random Question Do you think the next film by WWE will be a hit?

Montana

1. Who do you think should be champ RIGHT NOW?

Thats a tough question because you really need to go back about a half of year, and change results. Im fine with Cena as champ right now. I think Randy Orton should have gotten his 2nd reign as champ but he screwed that up, so Cena remains champ. HBK is too old, and Edge already fueded with cena all last year.

WIth Edge as Mr Money in the Bank. I wouldnt be Shocked if he popped up on SD, Today (after the cage match) , or over the next few months. I think edge is a great champ, and they need to make room for him.

2. Who do you think should NEVER EVER hold a title?

THe Miz

3. Who do you think was the biggest bust as champion?

Sid, off the top of my head.

4. Who do you think was/is the most successful Superstar as champ?

Probably Hulk Hogan, kinda depends what your opinion of sucessful is.

5. How long do you see Vince being in charge?

A long time. At least another 8 years.

6. Do you think Trish, Stacey Keibler, and/or Lita will ever come back to WWE?

Maybe lita. I doubt Trish or Stacey will. It doesnt seem like Lita has much else to do, but i dont know.

Do you think the next film by WWE will be a hit?

Is that the HHH, drug lord one? I think it will be similar to the other ones. They will crazily over push it on raw, ecw, and sd. Do about 1-2 million first weekend. Then go to the video stores, where it was be a bigger sucess than in the theatures.

the dark knight

ok u reminded me with sumthin,
why wont trish get her lovely butt back :(?

Defiant One

1. Who do you think will be the next Diva to do Playboy?
2. Will The Rock's next movie be a hit?
3. Will Stone Cold do the other two movies he contracted to do?

Montana

why wont trish get her lovely butt back ?

This kinda goes hand in hand to why i dont like womens wreslting. Some females are only in for the money and fame. Trish was one. Stacey too...sable...the list goes on.

Not to mention the wwe uses these women as sluts so Trish isnt coming back. she made her money, and is gone.

the dark knight

who has the potential to be the next rock?
thoughts on mvp?
whos the sexiest wwe diva ever in ur opinion?

Montana

who has the potential to be the next rock?

No one, Kennedy will be the next kennedy (if he gets healthy) CM Punk will be the next CM Punk. Carlito and Orton will both be themselves. I dont see another wrestlers quite like Rock for a long long time.

thoughts on mvp?

Really good. Not sure if i answered it here. BUT i think ultimatley his sucess will depend on IF he can make a sucessful face turn. IF he can do that, than he will reach great hights in the wwe.

Certainly MVP has a few characteristics to the rock, but hes not the rock. I love MVP style, gimmick, look, mic skills, and he's pretty good in the ring. Almost the complete package, but its going to take MVP time to grow, much like many wwe wrestlers. They like to bring them up slowly, unless your in the right place right time (Like Cena, Orton, Batista)

whos the sexiest wwe diva ever in ur opinion?

I've always liked sunny, but i'd say trish is the sexiest.

Do you think Edge should cash i his MITB tonight?

As i stated (before reading the wrestler observer or whatever its called)

I wouldnt be shocked to see Edge on Smackdown. Its make a hell of a lot of sense to put the world title on Edge. But the question is should Edge cash it in. I say not tonight. I Think he should tease it. I think he should do something similar to Kennedy but on SD. GO out and say, Im Mr Money in hte Bank. Undertaker and Batista. Watch out. Batista wins. Edge comes out, and Batista scares him off. Edge leaves with the breifcase, and says he's going to wait. So perhaps have Kane win a #1 contenders match so its Kane vs Batista at Judgement day. (not going to happen, but hey) And just tease Edge for a few months, and finally cashing it in, and Holding until 24, where Kennedy returns as a face wins the rumble (Edge vs Kennedy & Cena vs HHH II)

the dark knight

dont u agree that spoilers is a big reason behind people not liking the wwe as b4?

Montana

1. Who do you think will be the next Diva to do Playboy?

I think i heard Maryse is doin one soon. I wouldnt mind Krystal either. She seems like the type.

2. Will The Rock's next movie be a hit?

I havent heard anything about it. It probably wont flop, nor will it be a big sucess. Kind of a general answer, but hey.

3. Will Stone Cold do the other two movies he contracted to do?

Sure, if its in his contract. Hes gotta do something to kill time.

dont u agree that spoilers is a big reason behind people not liking the wwe as b4?

No, not at all, there have been spoilers about wrestling forever. Well, as long as i can remember. I think the internet has effected it, postivily and negatively. Its tough to believe the people "not liking, it as it was before" Thats all a opinion. THe wwe has been very sucessful in the Cena Era. THey are breeding a new set of fans. They are losing a couple fans, but gaining a handful. So i think Vince knows what hes doin. You have to tease and piss off the fans. If you gave the fans everything they wanted, there would be no reason to tune in. For example now in tna. They already blew Joe vs Angle (Which i thought should be held off until a month ago) Now what. Same main events, same matchups. Nothing new in their main event scene, NOR will they have anything new over the 6 months. I said a while back TNA is goin to be in trouble, because they waste all their good main events. They think Short term, and not long term. I bet they are praying they get RVD, Jericho and a few other retired guys, bc people are goin to get tried of Cage, Joe, Angle, Sting, much like Jarrett vs the world. They wwe has guys you want to see excel. We want to see Kennedy go main event, we want ot see Carlito more and not tag with Flair, we want to see CM Punk make it to raw. The wwe knows how to draw fans in. Even with Cena vs Khali so what? Vince knows 99% of IWC hates this match, but same 99% are going to be bitching about how bad it was. Its a one time matchup i think. I'd say Cena wins, Khali is gone.

Way off subject, but yea. As vince russo has stated "WRESTLING FANS WILL WATCH ANY SHOW WITH WRESTLING IN ITS TITLE" in all caps, because its true. The same fans that bash WWE & TNA are the same ones that tune in EVERY week. I think the wwe is fine right now. Ratings are solid. Profits are very good. THe injuries suck right now for them but oh well.

the dark knight

^^ur correct but, what i meant is that i'm not as excitec as b4 while watching the shows :( and i dont get really fired up for shows as b4 :( i dont even watch them on tv i just download the shows and watch and skip whatever matches i wanna skip. why? cuz of the spoilers. b4, i used to think about everything myself and that made anticipate every show. but now that i know 90% of whats goin to happen, its not the same for me. but i agree, ill still watch wrestling till they throw me in a grave full of beer farts not matter how bad it goes...