"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Ask Montana a Question

Ask Montana the Great a question about westling and you will get my one minded opinion. I have pretty strong views on some things, even though i dont post half of what i'm thinking. And i really didnt want to write a column

WWE, TNA, ROH, WCW, ECW, New or Old.

Agree, Disagree, Argue with me, whatever.

Lucid

Reaction score
Would it be smart for RVD to go TNA or would it be smarter to remain signed to WWE?

Montana

Good question.

I really don't see many Pro's to going to TNA. Personally i think TNA is a sinking ship until they start making profits. They are going farther and farther in debt. Sure he will be able to put on many great matches, and be a top guy and very respected.

The wwe on the other hand. He has his own brand. Top guy of that brand. $$$$$$, DVD talks. Merchandise sales. A nice vacation to heal his injuries. He cements his legacy as a pro wrestler more with the wwe.

Bottom line is, the wwe likes to play hard Ball, and RVD has a ego. The wwe knows he is 37 years old and Injury prone. They've put together a very attractive offer, from what i've heard to get him to resign before its too late, and he did not sign it. Does that mean he's headed straight for TNA. No not by any means. Maybe he just needs more time to think about the decision.

I think it would be smart to do a Chris Jericho. Take a break, get healthy, THEN see what the WWE and TNA is offering. What I've heard is only rumors, but the wwe offered 600-700,000$ plus a of perks. TNA is around 350,000 BUT only working half the shows, with no perks. He says money is the main issue, but i doubt it. I think he wants more respect in the wwe, and he knows TNA will give it to him. He's already been wwe and ECW Champ. But if i had to pick one i'd say stay, because TNA doesnt seem to care much about their wrestlers well being.

the dark knight

1)do u think that the rock will ever come back ?
2)do u think jeff hardy has the potential to be a world champ one day ? we've seen rvd !
3)what do u think about cena ?

Montana

I gotta go to work in a few minutes, so ill respond to these in length in about 10 hours. Im surprised you didnt ask any kane questions, if you think of any more just add them.

any other Q's too.

the dark knight

ok here's another one ,
if ever kane held the world title, when and how?

xtremebadass

Do You Think Mr. Kennedy should be hipocrit, and end up cashing in the money in the bank after a brutal match and capturing the title this early in his career?

imported_zero

cm punk whats your thoughts on him is he good/bad is he WWE Championship worthy ??

Montana

]1)do u think that the rock will ever come back ?

I'll start by saying that the Rock is a sell out, and no one can change my mind on that matter. I Dont think the Rock will be back full time. If he were to ever return, it would be a like a one night only thing. The most i could see him doin is a small one month fued.

2)do u think jeff hardy has the potential to be a world champ one day ? we've seen rvd !

Yes, Jeff Hardy does have the potential, and ill go out on a limb to say he deserves the title one day. I believe if Jeff Hardy can stay healthy, and stay out of trouble over the next 2-3 years, we will see him have a short stint as champ, similar to Rey. Jeff Hardy must stay a singles competitor too. But i think Jeff deserves it, he's over with the fans, great in the ring, has teh look and charisma. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

3)what do u think about cena ?

All in all i like him. Certainly no one is perfect, but everything he goes is put under a microscope. He's the hardest working guy in the wwe right now and is probably working almost everyday for the year. His character has gone soft, but the wwe is tryin to market to the younger generation. Which is fine, they also promote wrestlers that cater to the older crowd too. In ring he's alright. Much Much better in no dq matches. I think his biggest problem is sticking to his 5 moves. I mean, he should do more regular basic moves like a drop kick, neck breaker, power bomb, bulldog. Nothing spectular, but he never does any of those. On the other hand Cena has about 4 of this years top ten matches already. So take that for what its worth. As far as him going heel, i think they should have switched him to SD and kept him face. I think that covered the basics as far as Cena goes.

if ever kane held the world title, when and how?

Kane held the wwe championship already, but im assuming if he won it this year? This is really tough and has me thinking. But i'd put the belt on kennedy as a main heel, give him a good run. Have him beat Batista and Rey saying he own SD. SD's Ruler. Kane will be fresh off of, beating Henry and Khali. Long grants Kane a Title match on SD, but Kennedy cheats or gets himself dq'd. Long makes a match for Vengeance, Inferior Match and Kane gets the gold.

Do You Think Mr. Kennedy should be hipocrit, and end up cashing in the money in the bank after a brutal match and capturing the title this early in his career?

No, i think he should hang onto it. I think he should win the world title for a few months, then make the switch to raw and go for the WWE Championship at 24. Cena puts over Kennedy in a double turn. (cena goes hell, Kennedy face)

cm punk whats your thoughts on him is he good/bad is he WWE Championship worthy ??

I think cm punk is great. He has a passion for the business you dont see on most the wrestlers. He's excellent on the mic. Very entertaining in the ring. A little undersized, but his postives make up for it. Do i think he is WWE Championship worthy? Not this second. In a few years, i sure hope so. I see CM Punk as being a slow rising star, and not the Bobby lashley, go to ECW and win the belt the next week. I think the wwe knows they got something special and dont want to screw it up. I'll also say, he must stay healthy and out of trouble. Those are the 2 main factors that hold wwe stars back.

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. What are your thoughts on Matt Hardy??? Is he worthy of the WWE Title in your mind???
2. What do you the WWE should do with Cryme Tyme?
3. Do you think HHH will challenge for the WWE Title when he returns?

the dark knight

i was about to ask a similart Q ^^

1)do u think triple h will go to become the next ric flair and win it sumthin close to 16 times ? when will he retire?

2)what are ur thoughts about tna takin down wwe one day ?

ps. i dont believe in becomin a 24 hours champ :( so as far as i'm concerned, kane wasnt really a wwe champ..thnx for ur answers mate :)

Reaction score
1=Will WWE INVADE TNA?!!?!?!
2=Will John cena Goto TNA?!?!?!?
3=Will WWE Bring Back PAUL HEYMAN?!?!?!?!?!
4=Will Rob Van dam keep his contract and not let it expire

King_Ash

Reaction score
1. What are your thoughts on the "chairman" La Parka or La Park whatever he is called now?

2. What do you think would have heppend to Sting if he signed with the WWE?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Here Are A Few.

1. Do you think the I.C title has become a joke?

2. What wrestling company do you think is better Wrestling wise and Storylines. TNA or WWE?

3. Should Undertaker have been made champ, despite the fact he is old injury proned and was only working part time?

4. Who should John Cena lose the belt to and why?

phantomgerald

1) does vince have too big an ego to make him ecw champ so is it a good business move?
2)should tna stars like aj styles let their contracts expire and jump to wwe?