"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

1. Why do the majority of people hate Bobby Lashley?

well, i can asnwer tht lol . cuz basically i'm one of the people who wishes that lashley dies .the answer is simple , 0 mic skillz , boring gimmick , looks like shit , no one wins forever. has potential to be good in the ring but hes not usin it . but i think montana has a different opinion ...

1)what do u make of my posts and opinions ?

Ok, its not wrestling related but whatever. I think your too big on Kane and Hardys. Too harsh on Cena. There was one thread saying you knew vince would win at Backlash too, i thought that was kinda cocky.

lol usually i reply with "it doesnt matter what ur opinion is" but i respect ur opinion :)
but just to clear some points, supporting kane and thinking that kane is the bets ever are 2 different things.

as for cena, well i cant say i havnt been 2 harsh but that really comes out of anger as i cant stand it when he defeats wrestlers who he can not hold a candle to them like hhh and hbk. i did not say that cena is worthless but what i'm trying to say is that he is getting entirely 2 much attention and he doesnt deserve most of what he gets. and believe it or not, if it did came to a khali vs cena i'm gonna cheer for cena .

and last thing is, i'm not cocky :( i maybe said that vince is going to win in a cocky way cuz of 2 things :
1)i was 100% so i tried to explain why my vcash were 0 cuz it sounded stupid for ppl that i bet with all my vcash .
2)i was arguing with my friends about whoz gonna win so after vince did win, i was like nananana but not just with my friends sadly, i did even here 2 lol . sorry for that anyway..

ok so lets quit the BS and get to the topic:

1)if u had the power to bring one faction back to the wwe, what would it be?
2)what wwe really missing these days?how to solve it? note that one of my reasons is the announcers.discuss
3)why did the wwe fire bischoff????
4)thought about goldberg and brock lesnar. and do u think they will ever be back?
5)when will u close this thread? i think ur gonna get tired quickly lol

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
1. Is CM Punk Over-rated in the IWC?

2. Who will have a bigger impact with the WWE in the next few Years. MVP, Mr Kennedy, Elijah Burke and CM Punk?

3. Would AJ Styles and Samoa Joe Succeed In The WWE?

4. Was Putting The ECW Belt On Vince A Good Idea In Future Aspect?

5. If Kurt Angle Wants To Be Known For Being A Great Wrestler, And By Making The Wrestling Business All Roundly Better. Money Aside. Did He Make The Right Decision By Going To TNA, Will This Have Helped Him In The Long Run?

Montana

Matt Hardy??? wow didnt see that one coming, but thats your opinion cant knock you for that.

Well i looked at it from the fans prespective. I thought they gave him more credit than he's worth. And Dark Knight, its all good, i had to think of something to say.

1)if u had the power to bring one faction back to the wwe, what would it be?

If i could use a time machine to bring back the original NWO, before there was like 20 of them, i would choose them. I thought they revolutionized wrestling. If i couldnt use a time machine, i'd go with Evolution with a Heel Batista, Randy Orton and Johnny Nitro or Masters.

2)what wwe really missing these days?how to solve it? note that one of my reasons is the announcers.discuss

I wouldn't really say its missing anything. More it has just hit its cycle. Its resorting back to a younger generation. Similar to how it was in the 80's. Sure, there a lack of talent with 3 different brands, but i still think they are doing a alright job. IF i had to say something was missing, i think its missing really good heels (Vetern Heels) . Mid Card division. How to solve the really good heel problem? Put Vince as Champ?? I dont know, i think they just need time, Because a lot of these guys will be over in a few years. Around wm 21, the roster was shaken up majorly. Lots of new wrestlers, and the wwe is just taking their time building them up. I also think they are too tough on their wrestlers. It seems like half the roster has heat backstage. As far as the midcard division, they should just book bigger matchups on PPV, and build up great superstars. I think Beniot is a great US Champ. To me, that belt means more than the IC title right now. MVP had a couple chances and still didnt get the belt. So i think it has to be defended sucessfully a lot too.

I dont see the announcers as a problem. Personally i used to love Bobby the Brian and Vince, but JR, King, JBL are all good. COLE, Taz, Styles are alright. I got no problem with it.

3)why did the wwe fire bischoff????

They didnt really fire him, they just took him off the camera. I think mostly because they didnt really have a place for him. Nothing left for him to do. I don't think he minded either. I guess his contract officially runs out Sept 07. SO we could see him popping up somewhere towards the end of this year. Or he could enjoy the retired life.

4)thought about goldberg and brock lesnar. and do u think they will ever be back?

I hated them both. Was very happy to see their match sucked at wm20. Brock was the more talents, although both were boring in my opinion. The odds of either of them returning is not very good. If i had to pick one, i'd say Brock Lesnar would be the most likely to return because hes younger. I dont see him returning any time soon.

5)when will u close this thread? i think ur gonna get tired quickly lol

Lol, im having fun, maybe it can be a sticky if popular enough. Probably ill end it when the questions stop or get repetitive.

1. Is CM Punk Over-rated in the IWC?

Much like the name of the first ROH PPV, Respect is Earned. I think CM Punk has earned his respect. I dont see any flaws in his game. Is he over rated? Maybe so, but i think he deserves it. I really think he could carry the wwe, and could be the cornerstone.

2. Who will have a bigger impact with the WWE in the next few Years. MVP, Mr Kennedy, Elijah Burke and CM Punk?

As mentioned, Im a big Punk fan, but ill go with Kennedy. We know the Kennedy Era is starting, and it appears the WWE is fully behind him. He's almost guantee'd sucess. MVP, Burke, and Punk are not. I think Punk will slowly rise to fame, reaching world title in 3-5 years from now. MVP, i really dont know if he can go all the way. I think he may get lost in the shuffle, but hes a great talent. And finally Burke, Im not completely sold on Burke. Good talent, but he is also pretty over rated. So i'd rank them 1) Kennedy 2) Punk 3) MVP 4) Burke

3. Would AJ Styles and Samoa Joe Succeed In The WWE?

AJ Styles, No. Doesnt have the size. Samoa Joe on the other hand is a outside chance. I think he would have to do a "makeover" Loss some weight, and whatever else they could do to make him more appealing. But odds are they would not suceed.

4. Was Putting The ECW Belt On Vince A Good Idea In Future Aspect?

I made a thread about the new breed part II because basically ECW is going to be starting over once the originals leave. I dont think it was a bad move, but we will how long it plays out. If he holds it over 2 months than its a problem. I also think he needs to put over another face or Heel during his reign. ECW problem is that they don't have a main event heel. So in that respect vince was a good choice. PLus it opens up a lot of storylines. So we will some changes in ECW over the following weeks, and judge him winning the belt over that time. So i'd say its a Good Idea, if they make the rights moves, and get some new talent over in the process.

5. If Kurt Angle Wants To Be Known For Being A Great Wrestler, And By Making The Wrestling Business All Roundly Better. Money Aside. Did He Make The Right Decision By Going To TNA, Will This Have Helped Him In The Long Run?

Well Yes. The WWE let him leave. So with his options very small TNA was the only option really. UFC would have been a nice payday, but a bad move i think. I think he did the best thing for the wrestling business by gonig to TNA. They needed the help. As for as the long run, it would depend on what his personal goals were. If he wanted to be known as the Best wrestler in the world. I think he should have went to ROH and Japan. But for the wrestling business he went to TNA. I also think Kurt should keep his contract very short. Leaving a return to the WWE open. Plus it will give him a less hectic schedule. All in all, i think he made a good choice.

the dark knight

ok i guess i have to explain why the announcers make a part of the problem. did u notice the difference between the old heel commentator and these days'? announcers have a major role of promoting new stars. and an even bigger role makin a heel star and thats why i should blame king. for a while now hes been trying yo kiss the fans' ass :S . so here's another small Q:

1)whoz ur fav ring announcers and why? if u had to 2 of the current ecw, SD and raw's announcers who would they be?

Great One

^^^I'd like to jump in real quick and say I agree there, King has been playing a sloppy heel lately, but not to take away from a few years ago he was a BRILLIANT heel. One of the biggest reasons Triple H got so big as a heel was because of JR/King, then Triple H pedigreed King and then he went all anti-Triple H. Then when JR left for awhile King had to be the babyface with Styles/Coach, so yeah I think it's still staying like that, as for JBL, he's probably the best heel announcer of all time...

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. Do you think Miz will ever win a title?
2. Do you see the Undisputed Championship returning?
3. Who do you think is better Carlito or MVP?
4. Who do you think has had the better career HBK or Taker?
5. Do you think The Great Khali will win the WWE Title this year?

Montana

1. Why do the majority of people hate Bobby Lashley?

He wasnt built up properly. He doesnt really have a personally either. I think those are two major factors. Lack of mic skills too. He was actually pretty popular before he went to ecw.

2. If you could sum up John Cena in 3 words what would the be?

Hardworking
Soft ( used to have more attitude)
Respect (for the business)

1)whoz ur fav ring announcers and why? if u had to 2 of the current ecw, SD and raw's announcers who would they be?

I don't really have a fav, so i'd say JR, bc hes more of a main event announcer. If i had to pick 2 i'd be JR and JBL.

1. Do you think Miz will ever win a title?

God no, It will be a dark day for wreslting. He may win a tag title or something, but its far off. I really doubt it.

2. Do you see the Undisputed Championship returning?

Nope, not unless its one single brand

3. Who do you think is better Carlito or MVP?

Thats real tough. I really think their about even. I perfer Carlito but i really think the wwe creative has dropped the ball iwth him. So i'd say Carltio is better, BUT MVP will have a better career, or future.

4. Who do you think has had the better career HBK or Taker?

HBK, the streak is nice, but i think HBK has him beat. More classic matches, more main events. Undertaker is more of a monster killer in my eyes, where HBK was a great heel/face. Won all the belts, while being "too small" More championships.

5. Do you think The Great Khali will win the WWE Title this year?

Nope. He sucks too much. It would be a really bad move if they did. Too injury prone, and liable to hurt someone. He should be released asap.

Montana

I'd like to add on to my response to Wrestling Station

1-Who do you think the next SD GM will be?

I really don't want to answer this. It looks they may be leaning towards Krystal, like shes was trying to get into Teddy longs pants. I really hope its not Vickie. I'd like to see JBL as a GM on SD or Raw.

As far as assistant goes, i'd think the Miz will be selected. And Eventually Krystal uses them both to gain control. Krystal and Miz have a brief history together. It makes sense. The Miz can't wrestle for crap, and is useless, so he needs this type of role, and i think he would be pretty good in that role.

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. Do you think Edge will win the WWE Title this year?
2. Do you think The Udertaker will win the WWE Title ever again?
3. Do you think Mick Foley will ever be GM?

Montana

1. Do you think Edge will win the WWE Title this year?

It doesnt look like it. Unless theres an injury, brand switch, or something along those lines i dont see it. IF he were to win the wwe championship, I'd expect another short run.

2. Do you think The Udertaker will win the WWE Title ever again?

Nope. I think WM 23 victory will be his last championship. Many felt he shouldnt have won the title anyway. I think Taker career is winding down, and we won't too much more of the deadman. They should think of how to end the deadmans legacy when he returns. I think he should return after wm 24, put on a short 3 month run on raw, and end it with something great.

3. Do you think Mick Foley will ever be GM?

Hmmm, he would be a real good fit for ECW. I dont see him as Raw or SD GM. Its hard to say where the new ECW is going, especially with the originals, and leaving. Thier roster is really small now, and it will get smaller. I think a heel gm would be best for ECW, although they might use foley for ratings. I think the odds would be against foley coming back for a GM Role, but i wouldnt be surprised.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Do you think Bryan Danielson will ever join the wwe? If he did what kind of Impact do you think he would make?

Montana

Do you think Bryan Danielson will ever join the wwe? If he did what kind of Impact do you think he would make?

Hmm, tough one. Ill say he will eventually make it to the wwe for a stint. It depends on a few things. I think if ROH keeps him happy with enough money, and they become competition for wwe, knocking tna out of the way, he may stick with ROH. I think in a few years, he will make it to the wwe. Probably when he feels like he's done everything in ROH and Japan, and is looking for a new challenge. I'd like to think Danielson would make a big impact upon entering the wwe. I think they probably give him a debut similar to MVP. (not with the whole signing/highest paid) But more in terms of mid card talent right off the bat. The wwe will see how they reaction to him. I dont see his style meshin with the wwe too well, but i think eventually he will wnat that big payday. From what i've heard he's already been offered a contract and declined. So i think it would be kinda foolish for him to never attempt the wwe, unless ROH is direction competition.

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. What do you see happening to Chris benoit for the rest of the year?
2. Which Superstars do you see changing shows this year?
3. Which Superstars do you see getting released or leaving this year?
4. Who do you want to get released?
5. Who do you think has a better shot of challenging WWE, TNA or ROH?
Random Question Who is hotter Maria, Candice, or Mickie James?

Montana

Good Questions,

1. What do you see happening to Chris benoit for the rest of the year?

I really dont even think the wwe knows what they will be doing with Beniot. I think he will hang onto the US Strap for a little while longer. I'd really like to see him back in the title picture, although i wouldnt count on it. Its not getting any younger, and his best days are apparently behind him according to the wwe. With all the ECW originals leaving soon, Beniot could make a jump. Heres a list of options:

1) Jump to raw - I dont think it will happen
2) US Champ - Hold the belt for a long ass time
3) ECW bound - Help the newer guys out
4) SD Main Event - Push Beniot to main event status and have him recapture the world title.
5) Form a tag team with a younger guy. I dont know why, but something like generally happens when theres nothing else for him

I think he's going to float around the US title for a while, and maybe find a new partner over this year. World title would be nice, but i doubt it. Never say never though.

I also think Beniot should hold the belt for a long time, until Ric Flair finally beats him and Retires with the belt.

2. Which Superstars do you see changing shows this year?

My Magic Ball is broke, but i can tell you who i think should go where. It doesnt look like many changes will happen but:

1) Kennedy to Raw (maybe more early 08, we will see)
2) Umaga to SD (I really like this move, new competition, main event player, can be a credible champ imo)
3) Estrada to ECW (Kinda break him off from Umaga)
4) Cryme Tyme to ECW
5) Flair to SD (already rumored)
6) HBK to SD ( Or another top raw guy)
7) Highlanders to SD

3. Which Superstars do you see getting released or leaving this year?

Khali, Ric Flair (retires) Hacksaw (Retires, ehh hes still on the roster) Visera released, Eugene (sent to OVW) Jamie Noble, Sandman, Sabu, RVD, Shannon Moore, Layla, Taker (out for a longer than expected) Dave Taylor

4. Who do you want to get released?

Pretty much the same. Khali, Visera.....The other guys i dont want to be released, but it looks like it. Also Vickie Guerrero but that may be wishful thinking. Hardcore Holly needs to hang it up. Dave Taylor...god he looks old.

5. Who do you think has a better shot of challenging WWE, TNA or ROH?

It make look like TNA now, but i think TNA will self destruct pretty soon. They've been on tv for close to 3 years and have very little improvement in ratings. Losing close to a million dollars a month. They grew too fast imo. I really like ROH They are taking it slow. Great roster, great everything. They will grow more than any company in the next 5 years. I think a few TNA stars might Jump back to ROH as well. Austin Aires could be one. There is a handful of others that migth go back to ROH. Inthe long term i say ROH. Tna might be bigger than ROH in the long run, but i dont really consider them a threat. ROH could be a threat.

Who is hotter Maria, Candice, or Mickie James?

I'd Pick Candice, but my favorites are blondes....Ashley, Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly, Maryse,