"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Are you tired of all of these questions?

Not yet. I dont know if i can get tired of it as long as the questions are original.

Great One

1. If you could resort back to a year(s) (or era), which year(s) would you pick?

Montana

If you could resort back to a year(s) (or era), which year(s) would you pick?

It would probably be 98, because thats when the wcw/wwf feud was at it peak. Bret Hart just jumped to wcw, and the war was on. Both sides trying out do the other with the wwf starting to gain control. ECW also also back on. attutude was in full swing as it needed to. Competition makes everything better for the fans. 1996-2001 was a great time for the busniess.

eggthief

Reaction score
Will Undertaker's 15-0 streak end at his next wrestlemania?

Will Shawn Michaels stop with wrestling out of embarresment when he becomes bold? Just kidding about that one though an answer would be nice, but the main question was: Will Shawn, like someone else asked about hhh stay in the WWE untill he is unable to wrestle anymore?

Rated RJC

Reaction score
When do you think the younger stars like Kennedy, Orton, MVP, CM Punk should get a world title reign? What order do you think they will?

Wrestling Station

Would you think ending ECW and movig the rosters to SD! and Raw would be a good or a bad idea?

Montana

Which Shimmer wrestling women would you like to see make it big time?

None, I never really seen shimer, and i dont think any of them have the looks the wwe likes. I dont want to see a womens match go any longer than 5 minutes, at any time.

2. Do you think that ROH made a good or bad move moving on to TV?

I think PPV is a great move. A few people said it was a bad idea, but it was a risk they needed to take. THey are now contracting wrestlers, another great move by ROH. I think ROH is making all the right moves. They are a great company from what i've seen, and if you ever have the chance to see them live, its a must see. Me and a buddy who really didnt keep up with wrestling went to ROH, and he was blown away too.

Now, the next step for ROH is hard. Do they go for a actual TV Deal on TV. i say no. Just move their shows to LIVE PPV. If they were to do a show, it should only be a 30 minute show similar to their video wires on youtube. SHowcasing upcoming shows, DVD's and ROH Talk. ROH isn't going to try and overtake the wwe, so they might as well get the small market of hardcore wrestling fans. Keep in mind they are also a international company. Japan and Europe tours are regular in ROH.

Will Undertaker's 15-0 streak end at his next wrestlemania?

No, I wouldnt be surprised if we didnt see Taker in WM 24. I think he should take a year off. Maybe two. Have a big comeback win. Perhaps a legend match at wm 25. I think his main event days are over.

Will Shawn, like someone else asked about hhh stay in the WWE untill he is unable to wrestle anymore

umm. No. HBK is his own guy. I dont see him staying too much past his prime. When he can no longer go at a high caliber he will step aside. Maybe comeback for a legend match here or there.

When do you think the younger stars like Kennedy, Orton, MVP, CM Punk should get a world title reign? What order do you think they will?

Kennedy 07
Orton 08
CM PUnk 09
MVP ???

Theres my order and time frame. Kennedy will get the belt in by this time next year. I think he it may be before that.

Its hard to say when randy orton is going to get his act together. I think the fans are kinda rooting for him because he's a top talent getting held back, due to backstage antics and poilitics. If he gets his act together it could be sooner, although i think 08 is a safe bet assuming he stays out of trouble.

CM Punk, what i think to be the most complete young star the wwe has. Probably a slow rise to fame. Im not counting the ECW title as a world title. We have see CM Punk main event WM 25 (the wwe rewarding its fans, much like wm 20 to beniot)

MVP, i dont know if i call him ready to be champ yet. Hes got the talent and all around abliity. I just dont know if he can get over as face. If he can do that, he will be a HUGE star. If not he will get lost in the shuffle. SO maybe 09-10, but i dont think hes a lock for a world championship just yet.

Would you think ending ECW and movig the rosters to SD! and Raw would be a good or a bad idea?

Bad Move. ECW has been very entertaining lately and has put on some great matches. RVD vs Vince, who isnt going to turn in to watch that?? I think the wwe should stick iwth 3 brands AS LONG AS Possible. They need a draft real bad right now. real bad, but they are still going without it.

If they were to split into international division ECW could be gone.

Truth

Reaction score
Do you think WWE is hitting another succesful era? Like the golden era or attitude era.

Montana

Do you think WWE is hitting another succesful era? Like the golden era or attitude era.

No, I think it will be a good era, but not a great era. It will be better the 90-95 time frame and better than 2000-2005, but not 85-90 and 95-00.

SO its should be about average. Certainly the WWE is buildng Cena up for a reason, so it will be interesting to see how they use him. I thought 06 was a good year for the wwe, despite what others thought. They got a bunch of new talent, they just have to figure out how to get them all over. Lately they've been gearing there show for a younger audience. One of the reason why cena is still champ. so When the fans get oldier, we could see a show with more attitude ( better show overall)

I also think with more competition the shows will improve. ROH now using contracts, is bad news for wwe i think. I know the wwe interested in a handful oh ROH guys, but they may need to wait, if they sign. A main problem the wwe has, is that they have the talent, but htey just dont use. Like Snitsky. He jobbed for years, and now he's unbeatable. Come on. I think that will less talent availible for the wwe, that will hurt their shows, because they wont be fresh new talent to bring in. I think thats important, to a good timeframe, show.

The WWE has been making a lot of money in the Cena era too. I dont know if you define sucessful with money, but certainly its been sucessful in a financial standpoint. Ratings have been solid too. The shows are been better than average too imo. Only major problem i see with the wwe is the lack of new talent coming in AND them improperly pushing and depushing guys.

Soulpower

I have one....

If The Great Khali falls and there's no around to hear him, does he make a sound?

Montana

If The Great Khali falls and there's no around to hear him, does he make a sound?

Yes, there will be grunts and moans.

Truth

Reaction score
If WWE did buy Pride (obviously cant now since UFC did), would it be succesful?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
1. If You Were In Charge Of The WWE Draft, Who Would You Draft To The Other Brands.

2. If You Were GM Of SD Now That Undertaker Is Injured Would You Give The Belt Back To Batista.

3. If You Were GM Of ECW Who Would You Have Vince Lose The Belt To.

4. If You Were Able To Select A One Superstar From TNA Who Would It Be And Why.

5. Who Would You Rather Have Running The WWE Company. Shane, Vince, Or Steph.