"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

1. What are your thoughts on Matt Hardy??? Is he worthy of the WWE Title in your mind???

No. to me, he doesnt have "it" . Doesnt have the look of a champ. The Hardys really don't need singles belts to be over. The WWE mostly uses them as props to get someone over. I think Matt Hardy needs to win a mid card title before he can think about the WWE title. Which i think he will get the US/IC title, but no world titles.

2. What do you the WWE should do with Cryme Tyme?

Something. I think their skits are really funny, but their in ring work, could use a tune up. Theres several different ways the WWE could use them. A few months ago i said they could put JTG in the cruiserweight division and turn Shad heel. Before i did that though i'd give them a good run as a tag team. (All tag teams should be a SD imo) Perhaps win the gold, although it wouldnt hurt just to see them fued with the champs and lose.

3. Do you think HHH will challenge for the WWE Title when he returns?

The belt always revolves around HHH. He's the #1 vetern the company has. I'm almost certain he will main event come 24. They could build him up with a fued when he returns then win the rumble. None the less, i think he's tired of putting guys over, and then those guys screwing it up. (Orton)

1)do u think triple h will go to become the next ric flair and win it sumthin close to 16 times ? when will he retire?

He's at what 10 now? I dont see him getting 16 titles. 12-13 at the most i think. He's been busy putting guys over. Next year their will be another crop of guys that need pushes. The wwe will turn to HHH, because he will be one of their only veterns left. Had HHH not get injuried for wm 23, i thought he and kennedy should go one on one. HHH could have picked up the win, wiht Kennedy gettin major exposure, and ultimately putting Kennedy over as well.

2)what are ur thoughts about tna takin down wwe one day ?

Thats crazy. No way in hell. I see Tna folding a few years down the road. They are spending too much money, and not making enough. I could see ROH becoming competition for WWE (i dont consider TNA compettion) I think TNA will fold and a handful of guys will go to ROH and they will slowly grow. I think TNA biggest problem was they tried to grow too fast.

dont believe in becomin a 24 hours champ so as far as i'm concerned, kane wasnt really a wwe champ

If i was world champ for 24 hours i'd make sure you knew about it and i'd be saying it every 5 minutes. Champ is a champ. Big guys like Kane don't get long runs. He should have had his run this first year in the WWE around 98 or so, but that was the austin era. Rumors say austin wasnt supposed to bleed, but that was BS. Kane is a official champ in my book.

1=Will WWE INVADE TNA?!!?!?!

Nope, do they even exist in the wwe eyes?

2=Will John cena Goto TNA?!?!?!?

He may go to Disney land or Universal Studios, but thats as close as he's gettin to the impact zone.

3=Will WWE Bring Back PAUL HEYMAN?!?!?!?!?!

I'd like to think so. I little surprised we havent seen him back yet. I think we will see Heyman back within the next year, although it could be TNA, ROH or WWE. I think the Wwe would want to hang onto Heyman. Certainly he could be creative help to he new ECW.

4=Will Rob Van dam keep his contract and not let it expire

Sounds like he's lettin it expire. I answered the where will he go/what will he do question already in like the second post. Its kinda long so i won't repeat it. But basically i think he will take a little time off.

1. What are your thoughts on the "chairman" La Parka or La Park whatever he is called now?

Crazy mexican. Alright in the ring, but mostly used a side show. I never really seen him accomplish much in the states, however in mexico he's won a few belts. I guess i wasnt a big fan of his. nor was i big of WCW durign that time. I watched it, but wasnt really into it.

2. What do you think would have heppend to Sting if he signed with the WWE?

See Booker T. He would have had to claw his way to the top. I think it would have took him a while, but i think ultimately the WWE could have made him a even Bigger star. Sting would have had to work a lot of days in the wwe, and wasn't ready to work that many days i at that stage in his career. He says he seen how wcw guys were treated, but he was pointing a few bad examples and not looking at guys like Booker, Rey, Helms, Beniot. They all had to earn their stripes again. But if he didnt want to start over, and didnt the more mature content of the wwe. Oh well. I think Sting is happy in TNA.

1. Do you think the I.C title has become a joke?

Yea lol, well no. Not a joke, but its certainly lost its prestige, or value over the years. Not because the champions, because its not defended on ppvs like WM.

2. What wrestling company do you think is better Wrestling wise and Storylines. TNA or WWE?

Tough question because im not a fan of TNA. Storylines i'd go with WWE for sure. Although I've liked the Young/Roode Fued a lot. Wrestling wise is tough, because the WWE can put on great matches on tv. Tna saves it for PPV and does a lot of off the wall type stuff. TNA has better guys for in performances, and put on better wrestling overall. So i'd say TNA for wrestling, BUT the wwe can match them, if they wanted. (which they dont) Wrestling wise, ROH blows them both away.

3. Should Undertaker have been made champ, despite the fact he is old injury proned and was only working part time?

Yes, I think it was just a stroke of bad luck. SD has nothing. They don't know who to push, and when to push them. Their roster is kinda messed up. I think that is was perfect ending for his WM streak. Hopefully he sticks with the 15-0, bc i dont see anyone beating that ever.

4. Who should John Cena lose the belt to and why?

Mr Kennedy at 24, because its Kennedys Time. He has "it" He's a heel that you love to hate. Almost everyone enjoys his work, in and out of the ring. I believe its time to put over the other young guys, and Kennedy is the first name i think of. Although i could see Cena losing and winning the belt back during 07. Its a long year. Not sure to who. I thought Orton was prime for a run this year, but he's messed that up. The WWE can push Carlito to a main event heel now, but i dont see him winning hte wwe championship. Perhaps Edge??

1) does vince have too big an ego to make him ecw champ so is it a good business move?

I think it was for the good of ECW. Shane would have been better for in ring work. I think we need to wait and see how it plays before we can really judge it. Last week was great and im looking forwards to RVD vs Vince. I wonder if they will do the Title vs Contract match, as i suggested. Ulitmately i think he will get their faces more over now, because they never had a great heel. I dont think Vince will have the belt for a long time.

2)should tna stars like aj styles let their contracts expire and jump to wwe?

Not AJ Styles. I think he's a perfect fit for TNA, and they should use him better. I thought Monty Brown would be a good fit in wwe. Its still early, but he could make a name for himself in ECW. I think the wwe may be interested in Shelly, Sabin, Cage, Young, Roode, Joe, Petey, Senshi. Those are the only guys i see having a chance to do well in the wwe. Most of them would be in hte cruiserweight division, which gets very little exposure. But thats the 8 guys i think the wwe would take. I dont see many of them going to wwe, but i think the wwe would be intersted. Right now i dont think the wwe really wants much TNA talent. The wwe wants the compettion.

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. What are your thoughts on Shelton Benjamin? Can he be WWE Champ one day?
2. Do you think WWE should capatalize on the facts the Hardys always get a big pop?
Random question 3. Would you like to see a ladder match feauturing HBK, Edge, Matt Hardy, Randy Orton, Carlito, and Chris Masters?
4. Do you think the women's division needs help?
5. You think HHH will mainevent WM 24, who else will mainevent?
6. Do you think Edge and Christian will be together again? Or have a match vs one another in WWE?

Montana

1. What are your thoughts on Shelton Benjamin? Can he be WWE Champ one day?

Nope, he doesnt have "it" I see him being a solid mid carder for a while, but not being a world champ.

2. Do you think WWE should capatalize on the facts the Hardys always get a big pop?

Well, they are both having somewhat sucessful careers. They are tag champs now, mainly because they want to see how the interpromotional tag teams do. They know the hardy are always fan favorites, so they showcase them on both shows. By capatlize do mean more mic time or merchandise? Cause they are horrible on the mic, and their merchandise would appeal to a few i guess. As far as being World champs and stars, Jeff is still a little ways out, and Matt doesnt have the charisma

3. Would you like to see a ladder match feauturing HBK, Edge, Matt Hardy, Randy Orton, Carlito, and Chris Masters?

Sure, all ladder matches are good. Interesting mix of guys. 3 main eventers, 3 mid card.

4. Do you think the women's division needs help?

I hate womens wrestling. They botch all the moves and pretty boring. Im just glad their matches are short. The WWE is known for only having 1-2 females that can actually wrestle. They get by with that, so its all good. A few more talents females wouldnt hurt, but its not necessary.

5. You think HHH will mainevent WM 24, who else will mainevent?

Cena, Kennedy HHH, and the fourth guy? Not real sure. Lashley, Edge, HBK, Jericho, Batista, Beniot. If i had guess I'd go with Cena vs Kennedy, HHH vs HBK. I'd actually like to see a 8 man tourney for the wwe championship. ( J. Hardy, Edge, Lashley, Cena, Kennedy, HHH, HBK, Rey Mysterio)

6. Do you think Edge and Christian will be together again? Or have a match vs one another in WWE?

We could see Christian back in the wwe, i thought it was a bad move as far as his legacy goes because i thought he could have been a champ in the wwe, if he waited a little longer, but he didnt want to wait. I wouldn't hold my breathe on christian returning. Theres a chance, but i'd say its about 10-20%.

Wrestling Station

1-Who do you think the next SD GM will be?
2-Do you think that if the belt goes to another guy rather than Batista, would it be a big mistake?
3-If Batista going to be the champ, tell me about the perfect reign period for him and for the business?

Montana

1-Who do you think the next SD GM will be?

I really don't want to answer this. It looks they may be leaning towards Krystal, like shes was trying to get into Teddy longs pants. I really hope its not Vickie. I'd like to see JBL as a GM on SD or Raw.

2-Do you think that if the belt goes to another guy rather than Batista, would it be a big mistake?

No, but it all depends who that "other" guy is. I'd say theres about 5 other qualified guys. (Kennedy, Booker, Umaga, Beniot, Mysterio) I wouldnt want to see Edge, HBK, or Orton move to SD, just to win the belt, bc its makes SD look weak. I know Umaga is from raw, theres nothing for him on raw anymore.

3-If Batista going to be the champ, tell me about the perfect reign period for him and for the business?

Til like survivor series ish. 4-6 Months. Batista's stock is still high. The guy rarely loses, and losing at wm to taker, doesnt hurt his rep any. SD has a lack of challengers right now too. It really depends who they put as his challengers. I wouldnt want to see him beat kennedy again. I think fueds with Kane, Umaga, Mysterio would be interesting. This would be assuming Batista just won the belt, i would pick Kennedy to win the world title before batista, and have him hang onto the MITB contract.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
two questions.

#1. Sting has jobbed alot lately. Do you think that they will job him to Daniels? Or is Daniels going to be very disappointed he didn't stay with RoH?

#2. Who is your favourite poster and why am I?

(feel free to only answer the first question)

Montana

#1. Sting has jobbed alot lately. Do you think that they will job him to Daniels? Or is Daniels going to be very disappointed he didn't stay with RoH?

I think they will do a split to where neither man comes out looking bad. If they did wrestle 3 times, i'd say Daniels 2- sting 1. With Daniels cheating. I wouldn't really say sting is jobbing a lot. He may have put over abyss, but thats about it. I dont think Daniels will be disapointed with TNA. To me, i've always though his style was a good prime example. Good in the ring, lacks charisma, doesnt get to showcase his mic skills. Daniels doesnt have the look to him. (like most tna talent) So i think he will be fine in TNA and ROH will be fine without Daniels.

#2. Who is your favourite poster and why am I?

Cause you speak the truth, in a funny sense. You, Soulpower, 3lions, and Kaedon normally have my favorite post to read. I know there a few others im forgetting, but those stand out to me. Soulpowers Extreme Review is also really good everyweek and is a must read for me. He has a knack for it imo. The part where he said " Vince is the worst ECW champ since.......... Lashley" was really funny to me.

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. What do you think will happen to Rey Mysterio when he returns?
2. Alot of wrestlers jump from WWE to TNA do you think any will go the opposite route and join WWE?
3. Do you think WWE should have more matches like 3 stages of hell, ironman match, tables or ladder matches?
4. Do you think Y2J and or Big Show will return to WWE?

Montana

1. What do you think will happen to Rey Mysterio when he returns?

I think Rey Mysterio will get a nice push upon returning. I'd like to see Umaga move to SD, so a Rey vs Umaga fued would be cool I think Rey may go after Chavo for the cruiserweight belt, and bring more light to the CW division. Mysterio could also fued with Mark Henry. If Vickie Guerro is named the GM, Rey will be the top face. So i'd look for him to be either a main eventer or CW champ.

2. Alot of wrestlers jump from WWE to TNA do you think any will go the opposite route and join WWE?

Nah, I actually wasnt surprised at all about Monty Brown. Rumors of Ron Killings returning, but i dont see the wwe very interested in him. 8 guys the wwe might have interest in : Sabin, Shelly, Cage, Joe, Roode, Young, Petey, Senshi. These guys are mostly cruisers, and the wwe doesnt want to promote cruisers, so they are better off in TNA. I dont see any big name TNA guys jumping ship anytime soon. I dont see anything in 07, unless its a small name towards the end of the year. I did expect to see Elix skipper in the wwe, and i swear i saw him a limo driver. Not sure if he will pop up or not. I thought he would have came out by now.

3. Do you think WWE should have more matches like 3 stages of hell, ironman match, tables or ladder matches?

No, i think they do a fair amount of these matches as is. Tna does too many and it shows. I think the wwe should freshen up their fueds, especially on Raw. Cena/DX/RKO has been going on all last year, and they need a few new main eventers. I think SD will be able to have some fresh fueds with Kane, Beniot as mid carders, Henry and Mysterio returning. Batista, Kennedy, Booker and Finlay still around. MVP only getting better. So i'd say a draft is more important than anything.

4. Do you think Y2J and or Big Show will return to WWE?

Y2J in 08 yes. Don't know why, but yes. The wwe goes another vetern i think. Jericho has a lot of offer Vince, and he knows it. Jericho can be a top guy, and the wwe needs to be freshened up with new faces/returning faces. The wwe really doesnt bring in as much talent anymore, so its important they stay on top of jericho and make him a top priority to sign him.

Big Show....hmm havent really thought about it. I don't think theres any more for him to do in the wwe. He's had a great career, and is getting old, so i dont think he can keep up with the wwe schedule.

the dark knight

lol i liked monkey's Q .
1)what do u make of my posts and opinions ?

Montana

1)what do u make of my posts and opinions ?

Ok, its not wrestling related but whatever. I think your too big on Kane and Hardys. Too harsh on Cena. There was one thread saying you knew vince would win at Backlash too, i thought that was kinda cocky.

King_Ash

Reaction score
1. Why do the majority of people hate Bobby Lashley?

2. If you could sum up John Cena in 3 words what would the be?

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. Who do you think is the best in WWE and TNA?
2. Who do you think is the worst in WWE and TNA?
3. Who is the most over-rated in WWE and TNA?
4. Who is the most under-rated in WWE and TNA?

Montana

1. Who do you think is the best in WWE and TNA?

Its really tough to pick just one. For 2006 it was Edge. 2007 will likely be Mr Kennedy. TNA, ill say Joe. I think he has the passion that Cage doesnt show. Im a fan of Eric Young in TNA as well. I think he should eventually get the main event push. Senshi is the best in ring wrestler.

2. Who do you think is the worst in WWE and TNA?

Great Khali and Shark Boy

3. Who is the most over-rated in WWE and TNA?

Matt Hardy and Alex Shelly or Sting (their good, but still over rated)

4. Who is the most under-rated in WWE and TNA?

Mark Henry and Konnan. Ill explain this, because im sure not too many people will agree with me. Mark Henry has stepped up game his last stint in the WWE. Now is he a main event guy? no, he can deliver a good match, and he's got in ring chemistry. Very Athletic for his size, and all people do is bash him. Konnan because i love his character. He's the glue for LAX and the real reason they are so sucessful. If i had to pick a in ring talent, i'd say Robert Roode or Eric Young.