"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Are you gonna check out NOAH's Global League coming up?

Here are the blocks...

BLOCK A
- Takashi Sugiura (GHC Heavyweight Champion)
- Takeshi Rikio
- Takuma Sano
- Bison Smith
- Jun Akiyama
- Kensuke Sasaki

BLOCK B
- Naomichi Marufuji
- Takeshi Morishima
- Mohammed Yone
- Akitoshi Saito
- Yoshihiro Takayama
- Toshiaki Kawada

It's shaping up to be one of their best tourneys in awhile, with Kawada and Akiyama the favorites in their blocks.

I'll probably keep an eye as far as who wins, and maybe if there is a must see match. I don't follow NOAH all that closely though. Mostly for the guys that have been in or on ROH in the past. I love the wrestling, its just tough to follow. I notice no Ishimori, Nakajima, or Kenta. I know Kenta is injuried. I like Ishimori, i think he could be a future star. I believe Nakajima already is pretty big. As far as favorites for the blocks, probably the captains, or what looks to be the captains. Sugiura and Marifuji. I'm kinda curious to see Bison Smith in a good Noah match. I know he's been sucessful over there.

Don't worry about posting about on this thread, all good as long as its about wrestling.

Who are some of your favourite big men workers in the world today?

Wow, there is reallly a lack of big men these days huh. Back in the day you had Yokozuna, Taker, Vader, Kane, Nash.....now??? Not so much. Now we have Khali. But as far as who i like, as posted in the Mark Henry vs. Marty Jennetty thread, I don't hate Mark Henry, in fact i think he's pretty good. I also think the WWE dropped the ball on his character making him a joke, before he became a decent-good wrestler. I dont think people give him any credit, but i'd say he's solid. Abyss is worth mentioning. He's not really all that huge though. I like how he's a hardcore monster...that's kinda cool. I'll even make note of Rasche Brown. Who's not all that big, but he's impressive. I sometime's wish he would wrestle more like a monster, and was a little bigger. If he was bigger no doubt he'd be a star in the WWE. So i'd probably say 1) Abyss, 2) Mark Henry 3) Rasche Brown. I'm not counting the older guys. Shaemus would be up there, but not sure if he's consider "big men" compared to the WWE guys.

Which wrestler should be leading a resurgence of the X Division, should it happen, and why?

I think the "ideal" X-divison champ is AJ Styles...however he's busy leading the HW division. I guess if i had one choice as of today, i'd pick Alex Shelly. I love the guns, but they are dropping the ball with them. Shelly needs to be a big part of the TNA roster. Daniels, Wolfe, Kendrick, and RVD would be top contenders for the belt. Too bad RVD is rusty as hell. That could make some awesome matches.

Who do you want to see move this year in the draft in WWE?

Actually i'm kinda cool with the rosters now. But if i had to do some juggling: Shaemus, Christian, Masters, Yoshi, and Dibiase or Rhodes would be a better fit in SD.

CM Punk and the Undertaker to Raw.

Do you like the WrestleMania card? Anything you would have done to improve it?

I love the card... I think they actually hit the nail on the head this year, (other than the MITB match) Best card in years, as many others have said. Not really too much that needs improving...maybe just the build up to some matches like Edge/Jericho...but in terms of match making, they got it right.

How would i improve it?? Heat up the fued with Jericho/Edge prior to WM, and make it a speciality match. Maybe have Jericho get the upper hand by making it a "I Quit" match, which Edge doesn't have many submissions. If i were booking too, I'd probably have Hart Foundation vs. Legacy for the Tag Straps. Morrison, R-Truth, Miz would enter the MITB. THen i'd Revamp the Kingston vs. Orton match and make it a cage match.

I'm a sucker for speciality matches.

LKP

What would you rather
Aj vs Angle in a 60 min iron man match or
Punk vs Jericho in also an iron man match? What match and why?

Montana

What would you rather
Aj vs Angle in a 60 min iron man match or
Punk vs Jericho in also an iron man match? What match and why?

Interesting choice in wrestlers. This made me think for a little bit. I'm going to go with AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle. I think AJ styles is a better wrestler in the ring than Punk/Jericho at this point in his career. He's very smooth, tough, and doesn't make many mistakes. On top of that you have a aging Kurt Angle, that can still go when needed. I think those two can put on a clinic if they really wanted. I also think their styles mix well together too. Perhaps another reason i like this matchup, is because there is already some history there.

CM Punk has yet to have a really great match in the WWE. He's had some very good matches, and i think he needs to have the right opponent, and a heated storyline to make his matches better. He's a storyteller in the ring. But there needs to be some background there. Again, i think Punk/Jericho's style would mesh that great. Maybe cause its heel vs. heel. But i know they could put on a great match if they wanted.

but for my money, id go Styles/Angle. What do you think?

Montana

WM predictions please, Bad Guy

Sure thing!

-The womens match i don't really care about, but i'd say the face team will win. (the one vickie isn't on)

- HHH over Shaemus ...short and sweet. Shaemus is getting the rub just going against HHH. No Surprise here.

- CM Punk over Rey Mysterio. Should be a great match, and i can see this one going either way.

- Orton vs. Rhodes vs. Dibiase - I want to say Orton will win. But i think he may get screwed over somehow. I'll stick with Orton though. Rhodes/Dibiase will probably bump into each other, giving Orton the opening for a RKO.

- Christian vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne vs Kane vs Drew MacIntyre vs Kofi Kingston vs Matt Hardy vs MVP vs Shelton Benjamin

I think Christian is a safe pick. I'd like to see Swagger win, but that probably won't happen. Kofi is still the dark horse imo.

-
Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon

- Bret wins, no surprise.

- Edge vs. Jericho
- I'll go with Jericho. I said if this is the last match, Edge will win. But i don't think it will, so i'll say Jericho.

- Cena over Batista. - I'm loving the heel Batista, but it's Cena and it's WM. Batista is going to be around too much longer, so no sense having him beat Cena.

- Taker over HBK - Someone is going to screw HBK imo. HHH or Bret Hart. I would't be incredibly surprised if HBK won, i just wouldn't bet anything on it. Should be a nice grand finale to the show. (should be at least)

Ben

Reaction score
Name: Kevin Calvaco
Nickname: "The Punisher"
Height: 6ft 10in
Weight: 300 lbs
Heel
Sample Pic:
IMG_8782.jpg

Entrance Theme:

[video=youtube;Wdqo9aO0fyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqo9aO0fyo[/video]

Gimmick: Typical big man. Did security work prior to training to be a wrestler. Coming to WKF in hopes of a big pay day willing to offer "protection" if the price is right, and at this point in his career it's not about wins or losses, just the biggest pay day.

15 Regular Moves: Puches, kicks, headbutts, slams, basic big man move set.

3 Signature Moves: Choke slam, powebomb, walking side walk slam

2 finishing moves: The Problem Solver( Running Big Boot), Punisher Cutter( Spinning Firmans Carry Cutter), http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330793/