**The Official Unforgiven 2008 Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
he definitely deserves it cause he hasnt been pushed to a world title since his one undisputed title reign. ive always thought he should get atleast another good title reign...

MikeRaw

Yes! Finally, 6 months of a great feud pays off,w ith a world title win.

Great ppv though. All the scrambles were solid, the hbk/y2j was awesome, and priceless/tyme was good for what ti was too...
What a night! New orton stable (Monu/Rhodes/Dibiase/Orton), and Y2FUCKINGJ as world champ!
Raw is looking amazing now.

Travis40

WWE is getting better and better, JERICHO IS THE FUCKING WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
What a great PPV, obviously gutted about punk, It creates so many possible new angles but still, really wanted him to retain, can't wait for punk-orton feud now, hopefully starting on raw tonight! Agree with mikeraw, raw is looking amazing.

Really enjoyed the ECW and WWE scrambles, really quick pace in both matches, lots of pinfalls and twists and turns, even if HHH retaining was kinda obvious...i still didn't believe it till it happened! Jericho-Michaels was intense, priceless/cryme time was good and all the promos/fillers were great too. Can't wait for raw tonight

Travis40

^Same here, all I heard was the matches....I heard Afa from FCW interfered in the Tag Title match...so I think it could be Afa.

Edit- Directed for Peep

Travis40

I missed it.

So how did Jericho win Championship if he had a match with Michaels?

Punk got injured in a backstage assult from Orton's new stable (Priceless, and Afa) and then Adamle put Jericho in as Punk's replacement...Jericho came out and won the World Title by "screwing" Batista out of the title.

Klide

hold on I'm confused can a some one explain wat napped to the WHC match

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
^
Afa is Afa Jr, son of Afa from the wild samoans, nicknamed "The Samoan Storm" in FCW, and now seemingly a member of a stable with Orton and Team Priceless