**The Official Unforgiven 2008 Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Damn I'm in complete shock now that Y2J is WWE Champ, but I guess after 6 months of great feuding and hard work gets you a title. Just for that Jericho is officially the biggest heel in the WWE currently. Kinda fucked up that Punk lost the title because of Priceless AKA Orton's bitches.

Also sucks that the HBK/Y2J match got cancelled, but hopefully HBK comes back and challenges Y2J for the title in the future.

As for the whole Afa situation, is anybody sensing a little Evolution pt. 2 thing going on?

1chiban

Reaction score
This is good though - the title will keep Jericho occupied while HBK recovers, only for Michaels to come back and cost jericho the title a few months down the line, and set up the final blow off to their feud. Hell in a Cell perhaps? Or a Cage match? Or even last Man Standing I suppose?

LadyHotrod

I can't believe Jericho has the belt!

Fuck ass!

Punk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jericho.

Airfixx

"hitechredneck1963 said:
what happened in the jericho/hbk match,or was it canceled???

yea I do believe it was cancelled in a last minute - HBK is in bad shape he has back problems shoulder problems and he was given time off and their match will probably be for Jericho's title in the next ppv.

No, it wasn't!!! You clearly didn't even watch the PPV.

Jericho & HBK had a great match, then Jericho, already looking totally beaten up, came back out as the suprise fill-in for Punk and won the scramble in the dying seconds.