**The Official Unforgiven 2008 Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Michael1

Reaction score
I missed it.

So how did Jericho win Championship if he had a match with Michaels?

Batista hit a spinebuster on Kane with 30 seconds left and got a three which made him the World Champion. Mysterio then tried a West Coast Pop on Batista but Batista hit Mysterio with a Batista bomb and while Batista was doing that, Jericho snuck in the ring and pinned Kane with seven seconds left to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

PeepShow

lmao

What does a Samoan have anything to do with Orton, DiBiase, and Rhodes? Sounds pretty random and lame.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
^ He came out after the Tag Titles match to backup priceless as they were getting beat down by CT after the match, kinda like hired muscle i guess. But he is another " X-Generation superstar" along with orton (3rd) Rhodes (2nd) and Dibiase (2nd) (i think they're right numbers, apologies if they're not). So not so random :)

Moonlight Drive

Is it just me or is Afa strangely similiar to Ricky Ortiz? I thought that's who it was originally...

But Jericho is champ! Jericho is champ!!

All I have to say about that, JERICHO IS CHAMP!

The Rated R CMStar

Afa is also a second generation superstar, that is why he is in the stable. Of course, it is a shocker that HE, out of all the second generation superstars in development, was chosen.

For some reason, I wanna see Reid Flair.

Moonlight Drive

Well it makes sense CMS. Orton=Leader, Priceless=Tag Team Lackies, Afa/Manu=Muscle/Enforcer. It's the basic heel stable formula I suppose

But Afa is part of the Anoi'a Family. I'm expecting big things from him, since Umaga & Rocky are Pure Awesomeness in a Can

C4

Complete bullsh*t.

Chris Jericho coming in as a replacement for the scramble, Punk being injured? What the hell is all that? Why couldn't we get a much better ending to the PPV? Looked so distorted and un-organized, understood most of it 20 minutes after the Main Event being over.

Not a smart move in my opinion... sad.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
How is he ruined? He's been set up perfectly for a main event feud with Orton, Priceless, and Mr. Random Samoan Man. This is much better for him than continuing an underdog title reign, beating the "paper champion" dead horse.

Evil Austin

yea I do believe it was cancelled in a last minute - HBK is in bad shape he has back problems shoulder problems and he was given time off and their match will probably be for Jericho's title in the next ppv.

Reaction score
sean michaels should just retire.wonder if the next big push will be cena vs y2j?