**The Official Unforgiven 2008 Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

SD scramble: Kendrick or Shelton have no chance of going over. :( Hardy and MVP each have a pretty decent chance pulling it off but Trips "There's a good chance i'll lose" sounds like Trips is gonna "overcome the odds" and keep this reign going for even longer, although it wouldn't surprise me for him to lose it cheaply to MVP or Hardy, because God knows he can't lose it cleanly to new blood like these 4...>_>

Raw scramble: I hope Punk wins but God knows if he does it won't be cleanly...Batista gets the win imo and Mysterio no shows or something crazy.

ECW scramble: No Morrison, No Bourne, No interest. I like Matt to win.

HBK vs. Jericho: Feud of the year. This is gonna be a very good match but Micheals will go over probably injuring Jericho setting up more classic promos.

Team Priceless vs. Cryme Tyme: Cryme Tyme will win the titles cleanly.

seX-Power

ECW Scramble should have Morisson not Miz. Hardy should go over cleanly.

Smackdown Scramble only has 3 worthy competitors and one is the champ. There is a 1/2 chance he'll retain, imo and I think MVP is more likely to win than Hardy as he went over at SS. Still rofling at Kendrick being in this.

Raw Scramble will be boring, imo. Punk/Batista to win.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol no one is going over completely in these scrambles. 2 out of the three are gonna be last second pins and in the other one the time is gonna run out before the three count...

Ballin

Reaction score
This card is probley going to be one of the best this year.

RAW scramble- Punk retains and fueds with 'Tista while Kane/Rey continue their fued.

SD Scramble- It's going to be HHH or MVP. Im going to go ahead and say MVP though.

ECW Scramble- Hardy wins it.

HBK v. Jericho- HBK wins it, going to be a great match, I'll guarantee you that much.

Tag Team- Cryme Tyme for sure

chessarmy

Wow, only 5 matches? I think I'll watch this on a stream. I don't really care about any of the matches except HBK vs Jericho. I'm not a big fan of the Scramble match idea, and I don't think their should be 3 of them on one show.

Reaction score
HBK and Jericho should be a great match if it lives up to all the darama and what everything happend between the two. The WWE have made it very personal and it looks like there may be a blood bath..

The Rated R CMStar

So, which one are you waiting the most for?

The title says it all. Tomorrow, we are having 3 Scramble Title matches, one for the ECW Championship, one for the WWE Championship, and one for the WHC. Which one are you waiting the most for?

Personally, I want to see the Smackdown one. The ECW one lacks John Morrison. I would have placed him over Chavo Guerrero. And the Raw one, in my eyes, is way to predictable: CM PUNK. Besides, I have the feeling that I have seen this match before...this entire year.

Instead, for almost everybody on the SD Scramble match, it will be their first main event match. Besides, it has been hyped better. All have a real chance to win the match, either by really defeating HHH(Jeff Hardy), or just by stealing a pinfall(Shelton, MVP), or by a roll up in the late seconds of the match(THE).

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Smackdown seems like the one that's most exciting, there's lots of newer talent in it, and we might actually see a title change, even though HHH will end up leaving with the belt, maybe with another reign.

ECW's scramble just bores me, I haven't really been a fan of what's happened recently on the show.

Raw's seems OK, but I guess Punk will win. Lots of the storylines are intertwined, and the end could feature Orton's big return (I'm hoping.)

Michael1

Reaction score
The Smackdown! scramble definitely has caught my eye more than the Raw or ECW one. Lots of talent in that Smackdown! scramble and the Smackdown! scramble is putting over the young talent. Really. How often would you see THE Brian Kendrick or Shelton Benjamin in a main event of a PPV for the WWE Championship? So for me, the Smackdown! one has caught my eye more so than the other two scramble matches.

ben.waller

Reaction score
As many people have said, the SmackDown Scramble stands out, and I agree.

Vince is actually opening up to the prospect of pushing new talent because of the lack of old talent getting a bit stale, and boring (i.e Cena, Batista), and geting some new high-card talent in.

I see a lot of prospects in The Brian Kendrick, WWE just never did anything decent with him, now they're doing the right thing.

Benjamin's now being pushed ino a main event status, which again, Vince took his time with... MVP seems to be stuck with high profile matches, then have him being put in the position of the creative team having nothing for him.

Trips will probably end up keeping the belt, and I'd love to see TBH win the belt in the match! That would be amazing!

In the Raw scramble I think Punk will lose his belt to Big Dave in the end.

The ECW scramble, no dah, Hardy will probably win.

What about everyone else?

MikeRaw

The SD will have the best actual match, in terms of wrestling, so for the PPV, I'm looking forward to that the most. Rwaw's has been built up bigger, but SD has actually had a cool buildup, IMO, with all the feuds from before coming into this big one. I can't wait for MVP to leave with the belt.

Michael1

Reaction score
The SD will have the best actual match, in terms of wrestling, so for the PPV, I'm looking forward to that the most. Rwaw's has been built up bigger, but SD has actually had a cool buildup, IMO, with all the feuds from before coming into this big one. I can't wait for MVP to leave with the belt.

I seriously hope MVP does walk out with the WWE Championship. I'd mark the hell out, plus, the spinner championship would go great with MVP and his bling.

Soulpower

The Smackdown scramble. I'm eager to see how the likes of MVP, Shelton and Kendrick perform in the main event scene. Besides, I'm hoping to see someone new win the title in that match.