**The Official Unforgiven 2008 Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
UF_120x240.jpg

Matches

World Heavyweight Championship Scramble: CM Punk(c) vs. Batista vs. Kane vs. JBL vs. John Cena
WWE Championship Scramble: HHH(c) vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. MVP vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin
ECW Title Scramble: Mark Henry(c) vs. Chavo vs. The Miz vs. Matt Hardy vs. Finlay
HBK vs. Chris Jericho
WWE Divas Title: Michelle McCool vs. Maryse
World Tag Team Title: Simply Priceless vs. Cryme Tyme

Soulpower

Batista: STELLAAAAAAA!!!

A question about the title match. Everytime a pin is made, does it count as a title win for person who got the pin? Let's say that Punk pins two people, would that make him a 3 time WHC?

Kennedy

Reaction score
the main event looks good and a new gimmick match seems okay.
Im Hoping for the World Heavyweight title match to be HHH vs MVP (unrealistic) But still think about it Edge will most likely be injured (kayfabe) Khali I just dont want that match again which leaves MVP after his win against Hardy he is the main contender. Or Undertaker but I think they will save that match for a different day.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
lol Thats a funny pic of batista.

I like the match its something new. I really hope punk retains his title though.

PeepShow

Batista: STELLAAAAAAA!!!

A question about the title match. Everytime a pin is made, does it count as a title win for person who got the pin? Let's say that Punk pins two people, would that make him a 3 time WHC?

Nah, the last pin will be the champion but the rest of the pins before that won't actually count as title reigns.

CenaMark54

So its basically like the title match at Backlash, only with one more person.

That is original

PeepShow

So its basically like the title match at Backlash, only with one more person.

That is original

Nah, the match at Backlash was a fatal 4 way elimination match. This match at Unforgiven isn't an elimination match. It's just all pins until the 20 minute time limit is up. And the last person to have a fall at the end is the champion.

Travis40

Anyone remember the Hardcore Match at Mania 16 for the Hardcore Title? It's basically like that...except the only fall that matters is the final one.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I made a thread about a match like this about a month ago, but it wasn't the World Heavywheight title it was the ECW title

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23812

But I think this maybe the end of Punks reign. Times almost up for the traditional small guy as 1 time champ (Y2J, Eddie, Benoit), either this month or next. And he wont be champ agin for another couple years. So I think either Tista will win, or Punk will retain this month but lose it next month. JBL wont be winning because well he's JBL, I think they're trying to tone down Cena and keep him away from the title, Kane wont win cause he's got that program with Mysterio going on so im sure Rey will interfer in that match, leaving either Tista or Punk winning. I wonder who Triple H will be defending the title agasint at Unforgiven.

C4

This Main Event looks kind of entertaining this time..... scramble, what's that?

Whatever it is, I hope there is a change in the Championship. Pfft, enough of CM Punk being the Straight Edge World Champion, I'm bored already... :crazy:

Wordlife

sounds like an awesome match to me... saw the announcement live :) and no one liked it lol

I see Cena winning this match... but it ALL depends basically on who's the last person to get in the ring... they have the best advantage

Christian

Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! Jericho even gets a pin on Punk that night but he's not in the match :( I thought he would be in there over one of those ppl COUGHJBLCOUGH

Wordlife

yeah I am so sick and tired of seeing JBL's smurf gay ass main eventing or being involved with the WHC all the time lately... its getting annoying cause he's too big and fat and imo he sucks ass and cant pull of a move for shit. Jericho deserves to be in that match

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I thought Adamle would annouce Jericho's name, but seeing as though he didn't, i figure he'll be fighting HBK at Unforgiven. Maybe this will be the end of that fued and Y2J can be in the World Title picture.