**The Official Unforgiven 2008 Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

CM Punk to me is retaining. He'll pull out the same stunt Kurt Angle did back in the Armageddon HIAC

Hardcastle

Reaction score
I agree with CMS, Punk will retain even if the others guy could have a "title run" during the match, it will help PUnk to get over as a true champ, well it depends how they book that match..
IMO, they will make almost all the guys get a pinfall, and at the last second Punk retains with a roll- up, and that's sad..

Reaction score
The Scramble is shit, it isn't original, you'll find out how soon enough..

Airfixx

Yo fellas until SD airs on Friday that info's considered a spoiler.... Please keep them to the rumours/spoilers section. Thanks.

Austin_316

Reaction score
I think this will be interesting to see but i hope Punk keeps the title a little longer maybe until Survivor Series and lose it to someone credible such as Batista or Kane forget JBL he is a pain in the ass

Cayse

Reaction score
Predictions as of now.

RAW Championship Scramble: This should be a good match. Personally I don't like the placement of Rey Mysterio into it at the last minute, I would have rather had Cena or Orton. If Orton was around I'm sure he would be in it though. I'm hoping Punk will retain.

SD Championship Scramble: When I saw who was in this match I marked, it literally took me back to MITB. This will be the match of the night. I could see MVP winning the title but I could also see HHH retaining and starting a feud with either MVP or Hardy.

ECW Championship Scramble: It's a sad day when Morrison loses to Hardy for a spot in this match and Sydal loses to Miz for a spot in the match. It should had been the Morrison beats Sydal and Hardy beats Miz imo, give Sydal and Morrison a bit more credit will ya? Matt Hardy will win.

HBK vs. Y2J - Not interested in this match, HBK will win though.

WTTC Match - Cryme Tyme will take the gold finally.

humankiller99

Reaction score
ill give my predictions as of now.

Raw scramble.. Punk will retain as he gives the GTS to batista with 5 seconds left.

sd scarmble.. HHH wins as he has the most pins. hardy will come in 2nd.

ecw scramble.. WHO GIVES A SHIT!! (henry retains)

Y2J v HBK.. I expect a epic battle with a lot of BLOOD. HBK will win and get his revenge. though i still think the feud isnt over yet.

RAW Tag Titles match... Cryme Tyme will lose to SIMPLY PRICELESS

Airfixx

HBK vs. Y2J - Not interested in this match, HBK will win though.

Are you nuts???? This match is gonna be fuckin' amazing... They have chemistry as good as ANY two wrestlers I've ever seen in the ring plus the back-story is tight and extremely emotionally charged (revenge, betrayal , jealousy, loved ones injurred)... It's gonna be epic on a biblical scale!

Shit, they should let them headline the card!

As good as HIAC was @ Summerslam, I'm expecting this to be match of the year....

Michael1

Reaction score
Raw Scramble: I really think John Cena was supposed to win the World Heavyweight Championship here, but now I don't know. I have a feeling inside of me that Kane might win the World Heavyweight Championship, yet another feeling is saying CM Punk will retain the title. I doubt Batista, Mysterio or JBL will walk out with the gold. I'm going to say Kane walks out with the World Title.

Smackdown! Scramble: This is the scramble match I am most looking forward to. MVP, Jeff Hardy, Triple H, Shelton Benjamin and THE Brian Kendrick. Just wow. I marked when MVP, Benjamin and Kendrick qualified. Seriously. I'm surprised they're giving Kendrick such a big push right now in to the title scene, but he isn't walking out with the gold. No way is he. Shelton Benjamin is United States Champion, so he's not winning the gold. So it really boils down to MVP, Triple H and Jeff Hardy. I have a gut feeling MVP is going to walk out WWE Champion with a pin in the last 10 seconds of the match which will lead to a Triple H vs MVP feud. I'm going to stick to my gut feeling, and even though it's not so likely, I'm going to say MVP walks out WWE Champion in this one.

ECW Scramble: This match doesn't have a lot of my interest. But I'm happy Matt Hardy and Miz are in it, despite John Morrison not being in it. I don't have a whole lot to say about this one other than I think Matt Hardy will walk out as ECW Champion.

World Tag Team Championship Match: Cryme Tyme vs Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes. Well, they are the only two tag teams on Raw to my knowledge, so this is a good move. I don't see Cryme Tyme walking out as champions yet, I think the rivalry between the two teams will run over the course of a few pay-per-views, maybe two or three before Cryme Tyme win the World Tag Team Championships. I think once Priceless lose the titles, DiBiase should drop Rhodes. DiBiase has a great future and can be a future World Champion. Back to the match, Priceless are keeping their tag team titles in this match.

Unsanctioned Match: Wow. This will likely be the blow off to their feud, but it's going to be brutal for sure. I hope there is blood in this one, it'll add so much more. I think with this one, Hell In A Cell will have a challenge maintaining match of the year status so far. But we'll see. But it is going to be brutal. This rivalry has been feud of the year without a doubt in my mind. So, at Unforgiven, I see Shawn Michaels beating Chris Jericho in the blow off. I wonder if my prediction to the end will come true where Shawn Michaels superkicks Jericho off the stage through production tables and wires and then Michaels climbs to the top of the titantron and elbow drops Chris Jericho. That would be pretty sweet to end the match. So, like I said, Shawn Michaels is walking out with the win in this one.

chessarmy

The card looks solid so far. I'm looking forward to Jericho vs HBK, and the Smackdown! scramble match. I hope we get to see a new WWE Champion crowned, Trips' title reign is just getting old

kingovkings

Reaction score
im hoping for a HHH win but i think he is passing down the title probs MVP is gonna take the strap i hope not. Just this moment in time but have a feeling that he will lose the title this time around.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
I think HHH will lose it, hopefully to MVP. Its more likely as its a multi-man match, i don't think anyone would beat HHH if it was one on one, but if MVP "steals" it, without pinning HHH for example, hopefully it can push him to the next level and a great feud with the game.