Takin' a shot in the dark here...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
MizMasta said:
Still waiting for HTK to cut the lights and take a shit....

http://forum.allwrestling.com/showthread.php?46683-Takin-a-shit-in-the-dark-here...

I DID IT FOR ALL OF YOU.

Monk said:
If you're still coming here regularly, you obviously care enough to. That's enough for me to trust you people and it's not like you'll be able to do anything we can't undo anyway. I see no harm.

It's ridiculous because in that case, just put someone who's active here as admin and let them handle the place.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So far the only one who is consistently active here and I would consider handing the reins over to that would actually accept is G1. Enzo said he wouldn't, Luke already is one and the rest of you, your activity is sketchy at best. You may be active now, but there have been long periods of time when several of you were not.

So, if G1 and Luke want to do it, that's cool with me otherwise you're stuck with us.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
So someone who wasn't active a year ago is worse than someone who isn't active now and won't be in the future...That's some logic there. :/

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Cool. That's a good step in the right direction.

I believe you...but you've got a handful of candidates G1 listed. All of those names are perfectly capable of being the head honcho at this stage, and most of those (I believe) are worthy even when the place was at it's peak. The only ones that's even a minor risk is Nation, just 'cause he gets emotional and might tear stuff up or give people the boot who disagree with him. I say de-mod/admin everybody, and whoever you want most, resign your powers over to, and let HIM pick who gets powers and who his right-hand man is and whatnot. And let him be responsible for getting Mark to give him what's necessary to make some of the changes I mentioned.

G1 has been granted powers for what he said he would do, keeping the forum clean. If he can't do more, no reason to give him more. I'm waiting for an answer from mizmasta. Nation has a bad record for the moment, so no.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm interested. Guess I didn't make myself clear before. >_>

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No offence intended to MizMasta, but how long did he disappear for? If their goal here is to increase activity they don't need to have Admin access to do it.

Prove that you give a shit, do something significant and then we'll talk.

(For the record, this is just my opinion and I am but one man.)

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Only because I had no computer for months. I got a new laptop for graduation. >__>

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fair enough but that doesn't change how I feel about the other two points. Number one, what is it that you need Admin access for to build up the forum's activity and secondly, if you want to become an Admin on here do something. Because as of right now it's just switching same for same and I see no purpose in that.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Oh btw, having an actual project is necessary to be appointed. If that wasn't clear.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Other than that, as I said before, I'll be appointing another super mod just to make sure the forum is clear. I might as well give it to mizmasta and see how he behaves.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I didn't know I was entering the Presidential race. I thought this was Senate and House elections. >_>

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Yeah super mod I can do that. Admin is pressure. >_>