Takin' a shot in the dark here...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
The point is that nobody is really that willing to do shit. But I'll start giving g1 supermod powers to keep the place cleaner because bots are on a rampage these days. I'd add someone else and possibly an admin if someone is interested.

...god...

Reaction score
y da fuk am i pink.

And wow, this is rly easy. You can delete the threads, and ALL other posts of the users, AND IP ban them all in the same screen/option.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I've been getting close with guys on facebook from a site that just closed. I can try to edge them over here. They're pretty intelligent wrestling fans which are rare to find in the IWC.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Thanks G1 and MizMasta for contributing. You're both cool guys who warm my heart. <3 Now onto our great friend Carlos...

The Italian Outsider said:
The point is that nobody is really that willing to do shit.

How do you know that? I don't believe that at all. Look at this, even MizMasta's trying to get his buddies over. And love him or hate him, Nation (I believe) would try to do stuff and shake things up. Rell would be a real wild card, lol. But like myself, at least he'd show up, which is more than what you've added to this place in the last...while. Monk too, and that's not a diss, that's just the truth, hombre.

I'd really love your explanation as to why you said earlier you didn't care, but seem to be so desperate to retain your powers, of a site you never post on, based around a subject you don't care about. I don't understand... :/

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'd do more, but, as I just told the mods, we actually need a super-admin, someone with owner privileges, who can adjust things around here. As of right now, even with permissions sorted a little bit, we're still unable to do everything and have to email Mark every single time we want something done that we just can't do.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
How do you know that? I don't believe that at all. Look at this, even MizMasta's trying to get his buddies over. And love him or hate him, Nation (I believe) would try to do stuff and shake things up. Rell would be a real wild card, lol. But like myself, at least he'd show up, which is more than what you've added to this place in the last...while. Monk too, and that's not a diss, that's just the truth, hombre.
I just asked to Mizmasta if he's interested..

I'd really love your explanation as to why you said earlier you didn't care, but seem to be so desperate to retain your powers, of a site you never post on, based around a subject you don't care about. I don't understand... :/
If anything, I'm desperate to find someone to replace me. As I said, I just don't have the time, but I had good times here, and I would like to leave it to someone I can rely on. That's it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I almost feel like we should just give most of these people Global Mod status and let them police themselves. If anything absolutely needs to be done by us, just e-mail us so that we actually get the message.

Rell

Reaction score
sidenote -

I initially read the thread title as "Takin' a shit in the dark here" and was pretty bummed once I realized this thread wasn't about HTK taking a shit with the lights off. I'm still a bit upset about it to be quite honest.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Outsider said:
I just asked to Mizmasta if he's interested..

Cool. That's a good step in the right direction.

Outsider said:
If anything, I'm desperate to find someone to replace me. As I said, I just don't have the time, but I had good times here, and I would like to leave it to someone I can rely on. That's it.

I believe you...but you've got a handful of candidates G1 listed. All of those names are perfectly capable of being the head honcho at this stage, and most of those (I believe) are worthy even when the place was at it's peak. The only ones that's even a minor risk is Nation, just 'cause he gets emotional and might tear stuff up or give people the boot who disagree with him. I say de-mod/admin everybody, and whoever you want most, resign your powers over to, and let HIM pick who gets powers and who his right-hand man is and whatnot. And let him be responsible for getting Mark to give him what's necessary to make some of the changes I mentioned.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Monk said:
I almost feel like we should just give most of these people Global Mod status and let them police themselves. If anything absolutely needs to be done by us, just e-mail us so that we actually get the message.

That's a completely ridiculous idea.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
sidenote -

I initially read the thread title as "Takin' a shit in the dark here" and was pretty bummed once I realized this thread wasn't about HTK taking a shit with the lights off. I'm still a bit upset about it to be quite honest.

I change my vote, forget the rest of us. Make this man the Super-Admin immediately.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Still waiting for HTK to cut the lights and take a shit....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's a completely ridiculous idea.

If you're still coming here regularly, you obviously care enough to. That's enough for me to trust you people and it's not like you'll be able to do anything we can't undo anyway. I see no harm.