Takin' a shot in the dark here...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
But hey, the recent biz with Nation brought some (albeit a small blip of) activity, and I was just thinking there could be a longshot chance of this place coming back from the dead, with some effort.

Now, we're down, obviously, but we've got some good guys here who at least put some effort in. As well as some guys who I know would try to more if they saw a reason to. I know this sorta thing's been talked about before, but I really feel like if someone can find a way to get some true admin power up in here, and a couple of guys with heart, IWF (Or AWF now. >_>) could at least get enough of a reboot to warrant buzz, to warrant more discussion and maybe return to it's former greatness, I guess.

I remember that dstebbins fuck being able to contact Mark threatening to sue him, surely it can't be that hard to get him to do what's necessary to give some people the chance to pull the forum out of the crap factory. I know the potential's there for change, but there and I want some answers as to how it could happen.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I said hi to Carlos last week on MSN. >_>

But yeah I agree. We need to come up with something to spark something up around here.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
If you are asking for something, ask it straight away. I really don't have the time, and tbh, I lack the interest, to try to revitalize the forum. If anybody wants to do it, let me know, and please come up with a project. I'm not going to give admin spots randomly.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I love these threads. Someone moans, but when it comes to step up and actually do something, nobody shows up. I repeat my offer, if you want to have admin powers to do something for the forum, please contact me (or Luke at least, if he's around).

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I was waiting for Flywalker to say something since I was under the impression he didn't have the same powers as TIO, but okay...

It's not about moaning, but look around, genius. The lack of activity's whatever, but the skins are woefully outdated, the "staff" don't do anything of note, in fact, are not even on the forum until I made this thread. There's spambots that run rampant and with no consequence whatsoever every single day. All i'm asking is SOMEBODY, & I mean anybody that is on here semi-regularly and has some iniative to at least formulate a plan of action to try to do something to give the AWF forum an upgrade.

Just saying the site's dead and it's not worth caring about, yet not passing powers along to someone else is ridiculous and unacceptable for anyone with power to make changes, or at least to make an attempt.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yea, who? Who's willing to do something? And what? Because we already went through this plenty of times. People complain but nobody, ever, with the exception of Luke, wanted to actually do something.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It honestly seems to me that you want it, but you are afraid to ask....

Reaction score
So just do both of yous a favor and let him be admin. You admit to being too busy and completely apathetic, so what's holding you back? If you're generally useless and want to remain that way, just become a citizen and let the aspiring politicos take a stab at it.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I want him to say it straight away: ''I want to be admin, and I'll do this, this and this.'' If he doesn't have the guts to do it, then he doesn't have what it takes to be admin. Simple as that.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
It's not about having "the guts" (ROFL btw). Unlike yourself, I don't care about having any sort of stroke or anything if it means i'm virtually useless, although i'd gladly take up the charge, but as i've stated before, I lack the technological capabilities to give the forum any sort of recharge that I think would result in a positive change. If someone around here that would be able to do that would be down to make those changes, i'll be the sherrif no problem with no fear, but under the current situation, I fear just giving me a new username would make no difference.

Flywalker's gone on in the past about running forums, he's the one I wanted to back me up if he had the skills to make the changes. Well, Enzo would be my first choice as a partner or just an admin on his own, no offense.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
So, Enzo, what do you think? Do you want the spot?

Side note, I would like to hear Monk's opinion as well if possible.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Is Monk alive? If he is, I'm sure he couldn't care less.

Reaction score
No thank you. Don't have time, don't really care either. I do think that allowing someone to have the necessary permissions necessary to let someone move on an idea that can stimulate this place is necessary though. Up Luke's admin permissions or give someone some access to the switch. This place has nothing to lose except the 5 or 6 regulars and semi regulars that post here. I would welcome more people, but understand we are more than likely going to have to make do with whom we have.

...god...

Reaction score
I'll delete the spam and shit if no one else will. Besides that, I can't guarantee much. Other people to promote: Rell, HTK, Peep, Enzo. Who cares if they don't want it, one of em is bound to start doing shit if you give em the power.

EDIT: Oh, MizMasta and Nation too. I have a feeling they'd start doing lots if they had the power to.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
G1, thank you for summarizing + adding on & being awesome, as usual. <3 I agree, any one of those names including yourself should get called on. (Any 2 tbh.) Kinda my whole point to begin with, anybody's better than nothing, and it's worth a shot, right?