SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I liked HHH/Jarret. Good match with Kane vs edge coming close

WM: Kevin Thorn vs Juvi, not want to see it in real life, less read it. Didn't got my attention.

BP: Edge interview with Grisham was good. The contract signing as well by hyping the main event, but nothing off the hook.

WP: Triple H and the GM. I think you just can't nail HHH in character.

AC: Good show, Edge and Flair's feud is advancing and has still some feud to keep up. Taker vs HBK is a heck of a face up and there are no certain bets on who will win

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
SWA has just launched the brand new SWA.com. Go check it out, come back here and let us know what you think of the new website from the SWA.

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
tagmain.jpg

bartman

Reaction score
Apoligies for the time it is taking to post Riots this week. I was just about finished it yesterday morning, switch on the laptop, bam huge error, can't get into windows. I had to do a complete reboot in order to get back on the laptop, meaning I have to start the whole show again. I was mighty pissed about it but I started on it last night and if I work on it alot today, it'll be posted at some point in the day. Again, I apoligise.

bartman

Reaction score
OK I hate to do this but I'm going to have to delay the show till next week. It is whats best. Writing a full 9000 word show in a day. I hope you guys don't mind.

SWA News.

There will be no Riots this week due to a late decision to show basketball. Riots will be back next Friday with the two hour debut. We apoligise for any inconvinience.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Anarchy! Last week we saw the Undertaker Chokeslam the World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels through a table. As a result of that, as announced midweek, the main event of Anarchy will be a tag team match featuring Triple H and the Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels and JBL!”

Jerry Lawler: “JBL has been told that if he is not here tonight, General Manager JE Patterson will fire him!”

Jim Ross: “Bret Hart and The Next Generation Hart Foundation are also meant to be here after what they walked out on Anarchy last week.”

Samoa Joe vs Alex Shelley​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

Samoa Joe walks down to the ring, and poses when in it.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from American Samoa, weighing 280 lbs, he is the number one contender for the X-Division Championship, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.”

Alex Shelley poses at the top of the ramp, makes his way down to the ring, and poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 215 lbs, Alex Shelley.”

Shelley and Joe lock up, and Shelley grabs one of Joe’s arms, and takes him into a hammerlock. Joe goes behind and grabs a side headlock on Shelley. Shelley pushes back against the ropes, then pushes Joe off. Joe bounces off the ropes, then takes Shelley down with a shoulder tackle. Joe bounces off the ropes, Shelley drops down, Joe bounces off the ropes again and Shelley takes him over with an arm drag. Shelley keeps a hold on Joe’s arm. Joe starts to get back to his feet, so Shelley twits it, then uses a drop toe hold to take Joe down. Shelley then turns the arm into a grounded hammerlock. Shelley is holding the hammerlock, and is slapping Joe across the back of his head with his other arm. Joe fights back to his feet, goes behind Shelley and takes Shelley down with a snapmare. Joe then chops Shelley in the back, kicks him in the chest, and hits a running knee drop to the chest. Joe makes the cover, 1…2. Shelley kicks out. Joe picks Shelley up, but Shelley rakes his eyes then rolls out of the ring. Joe follows Shelley out, chasing him around ringside. Shelley rolls back into the ring, and Joe follows him, but Shelley hits him with an elbow to the back. Shelley then grabs the arm of Joe, puts it between his legs, and drops his knee right across the elbow. Shelley picks Joe up, puts his arm in a hammerlock position, then scoop slams Joe. Shelley makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Joe. Shelley stomps away on Joe’s arm then holds it out flat across the mat. Shelley jumps up then drops both knees across the arm. Shelley then grabs Joe’s arm and locks in an armbar. Joe is pulling his own hair, trying to stop himself from tapping event though he is in great pain. Joe is struggling towards the ropes and eventually gets there. The referee calls for the break, but Shelley continues to hold on. Shelley eventually gets off Joe at the count of four. Shelley stomps on the arm of Joe again, then picks Joe up and twists his arm, but Joe pushes Shelley off, bounces off the opposite ropes to Shelley at the same time as Shelley, then hits a flying big boot to the face off Shelley. Joe gets up and hits a senton on Shelley. Both men are down and the referee begins his count. Both men get back to their feet and start exchanging forearms. Joe gets the advantage with some quick open hand shots to the face of Shelley, then some knees. Shelley is backed into the corner, and Joe comes at him with a flurry of chops. Shelley gets knocked down so he’s sitting in the corner, and Joe starts face washing him. Joe then bounces off the ropes and hits Shelley with a kick to the temple. Joe drags Shelley away from the ropes and makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Shelley. Joe picks Shelley up, and Shelley quickly takes Joe down by his bad arm. Shelley then picks Joe up and Irish whips him into the corner. Shelley charges in, but Joe catches him and throws him down with the STJoe. Joe picks Shelley up and sets him up for the Muscle Buster, but Shelley kicks Joe in the arm. Joe moves back, and Shelley goes for a cross body, but Joe moves. Joe then locks in the Rear Naked Choke. Shelley taps out.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Samoa Joe.”

Chris Sabin runs out to the ring side and looks to get in the ring, but Joe turns around to see Sabin. Sabin then backs away.

Jim Ross: “Wow when Joe doesn’t have his back turned Chris Sabin isn’t so willing to go near him.”

Jerry Lawler: “Sabin did nothing wrong.”

Jim Ross: “No, but he would have if Joe kept his back turned.”

Ad break.

Todd Grishim backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair.”

Crowd screams: “WOO!”

Todd Grishim: “Ric, last week Edge scoffed at the claims that you would be coming after him. Yet after his match last week you made your presence felt.”

Ric Flair: “Your right I did Todd. I enjoy every single time I step out from behind that curtain and walk that ramp. And what did Edge do? He tried to take every bit of it away! So of course I was going to get my revenge on him.”

Todd Grishim: “Now Edge isn’t actually here tonight because of the injuries he sustained last week at Anarchy. But, it has been officially announced that at WrestleSlam the two of you will meet in an I Quit match at WrestleSlam for Edge’s Intercontinental Championship.”

Ric Flair: “That’s right Todd and I can’t wait to make him bleed, and cry in pain. And when I lock in the Figure Four Leg Lock, he will scream out, ‘I QUIT!’ WOO!”

LAX vs The New Brood​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall.”

Homicide and Hernandez make their way to the ring thorough the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from The Latino Nations, weighing 480 lbs, Homicide and Hernandez, the Latin American Xchange.”

Vampiro and Kevin Thorn down the ramp with Gangrel who spits blood.

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, weighing 525 lbs, being accompanied by Gangrel, Vampiro and Kevin Thorn, the New Brood.”

Kevin Thorn and Homicide start off in the ring together. They lock up, and Thorn overpowers Homicide, sending him back into the corner. The referee calls for a clean break, and Thorn looks like he is going to provide it, but he pushes Homicide insultingly, then backs away. Homicide comes out of the corner and grabs a side headlock, and takes him across to his corner. Hernandez then makes the tag in, and hits Thorn in the stomach. Hernandez attempts an Irish whip on Thorn, but Thorn reverses. Hernandez bounces off the ropes, ducks a Thorn clothesline, bounces off the ropes, and hits a flying clothesline on Thorn. Hernandez gets up next to the ropes, and Gangrel grabs his leg. Hernandez grabs at Gangrel, but Thorn runs over and hits him with a forearm to the back of the head. Thorn then grabs Hernandez in a front face lock, takes him over to his corner, and tags in Vampiro. Vampiro kicks Hernandez in the mid-section, then scoop slams him down to the mat. Vampiro makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Hernandez. Vampiro walks over Hernandez, and makes the tag to Thorn. Thorn comes in, picks Hernandez up, then starts kicking away at the mid-section of Hernandez. Hernandez is backed into the corner, and Thorn starts hitting elbows to the side of his head. Thorn tags Vampiro back in, and Vampiro goes back to take a run up, then hits a corner clothesline on Hernandez. Hernandez stumbles out of the corner, and Vampiro hits a sidewalk slam on him. Vampiro makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Hernandez. Thorn comes in and locks a sleeper hold in on Hernandez. Hernandez fights to get back to his feet, and pushes Vampiro off against the ropes. Vampiro bounces off the ropes and Hernandez takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Both men are down on the mat and slowly start to struggle to their corner. Both men make the tag and Homicide comes charging in, and hits a running spin kick on Thorn. Thorn gets back to his feet, and Homicide hits him with a dropkick. Homicide then charges at the ropes and hits a flipping senton going between the second and top ropes on Gangrel. Homicide climbs back in the ring, and Vampiro comes form behind him with a neckbreaker. Vampiro then picks Homicide up, kicks him in the mid-section, and appears to be preparing to powerbomb Homicide, but Hernandez runs straight through him with a clothesline. Thorn goes to for a clothesline, but Homicide ducks and hits an ace crusher. Homicide makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Thorn. Homicide takes his elbow pad off, and indicates to the crowd that he is going for a clothesline. Thorn starts to get to his feet, so Homicide bounces off the ropes and goes for the clothesline, but Thorn ducks, Homicide turns around, and Thorn hits him with a sit out spine buster. Hernandez kicks Thorn in the mid-section, and gets him up for the Border Toss near the ropes, but Gangrel climbs up on the apron and pulls Thorn down. Hernandez turns and goes for a right hand on Thorn, but Thorn ducks, so Hernandez connects with Gangrel, knocking him off the apron. Vampiro charges in at Hernandez and Hernandez belly to belly suplexes him out to the floor. Thorn then just charges at Hernandez and clotheslines him over the top rope, onto the floor. Thorn turns around and Homicide drills him with a clothesline. Homicide then picks Thorn up, and hits him with the Gringo Killa. Homicide makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, the Latin American Xchange.”

Jim Ross: “LAX get a victory again this week.”

Jerry Lawler: “Yeah, LAX are on quite a roll of late.”

Ad break.

The Next Generation Hart Foundation vs LAX

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a six man tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall.”

Bret Hart, Teddy Hart and Harry Smith make their way to the ring with Nattie Neidhart, who is waving the Canadian flag.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, being accompanied to the ring by Nattie Neidhart, weighing a combined weight of 680 lbs, Bret Hart, Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The Next Generation Hart Foundation.”

Juventud Guerrera, Psychosis and Super Crazy go out to the ring through the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, from the Latino Nations, weighing a combined weight of 630 lbs, Juventud Guerrera, Super Crazy and Psychosis, the Latin
American Xchange.”

Juventud Guerrera and Teddy Hart start off in the ring. They lock up and Juventud backs Teddy into the corner. Juventud starts chops Teddy, then Irish whips him across to the opposite corner. Juventud charges in behind him, and Teddy floats over, then hits a kick to the mid-section of Juventud. Teddy then hits a couple of forearms, and pulls Juventud over to his corner by the hair. Teddy slams Juventud’s face into the turnbuckle, then tags in Harry Smith. Smith comes in and lays a couple of forearm shots to the face of Juventud, then Irish whips him. Juventud bounces off the ropes, ducks a Smith clothesline, then arm drags Smith by his other arm. Juventud Irish whips Smith into his corner, then walks over and makes the tag to Psychosis. Psychosis comes in and hits a few chops across the chest Smith. Psychosis then takes Smith slightly out of the corner, and scoop slams him. Psychosis makes the cover, 1…2. kick out. Psychosis picks Smith up and goes for a suplex, but Smith slips out the back, and hits a forearm to the back of the head of Psychosis. Smith grabs a front face lock on Psychosis and takes him back to his corner, and Bret Hart tags in. Bret comes in and punches Psychosis in the gut, then elbows him in the back of the head. Bret pushes Psychosis back in the corner, then proceeds to chopping him. Bret tags in Teddy, who comes in and hits a couple of kicks to the mid-section. Teddy then snapmares him to the mat, bounces off the ropes, and hits a dropkick to the face. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Psychosis. Teddy pulls Psychosis back to the corner by the hair, and tags Smith back in. Smith hits some forearms in the corner, then goes back for a run up, and hits a corner spear. Smith then continues to ram his shoulder in to the mid-section of Psychosis. Smith tags Bret in, and Bret hits some right hands in the corner. Bret then pulls Psychosis slightly out of the corner, kicks him in the mid-section, and takes him over with a butterfly suplex. Bret makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Psychosis. Bret pulls Psychosis back to his corner, and makes the tag to Smith. Smith grabs Psychosis, kicks him in the mid-section, and goes for a suplex, but Psychosis slips out the back, and dives to make the tag to Super Crazy. Super Crazy goes to the top rope and hits a missile dropkick on Smith. Super Crazy then dropkicks both Teddy and Bret off the apron. Super Crazy hits a dropkick on Smith and makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Smith. Super Crazy goes to the top rope, and goes for a cross body on Smith, but Smith catches him, manoeuvres him onto his shoulders, then hits a running powerslam. Smith makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Super Crazy. Smith stomps away on Super Crazy, then goes to the corner, as Bret and Teddy get back onto the apron, and tags Bret in. Bret comes in, kicks Super Crazy in the mid-section, then snap suplexes him. Bret makes the cover, 1…2.. Super Crazy kicks out. Bret picks Super Crazy up from behind, atomic drops him, then hits a neckbreaker. Bret makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Super Crazy. Bret kicks Super Crazy a few times in the ribs, then tags in Teddy. Teddy goes to the top rope, and hits a body splash. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2.. broken up by Juventud. Smith chases him out of the ring. Smith returns to his corner, and Teddy puts Super Crazy in a tree of woe. Teddy tags Smith in, and both men kick away at the mid-section of Super Crazy. Teddy gets out of the ring, and Smith sits Super Crazy up on the top rope. Smith then goes up after him, and goes for a back superplex. Smith gets him up, but Super Crazy rolls over in mid air, falling on Smith. Both men are down and crawling to their respective corners. Smith makes the tag to Bret, and Super Crazy tags in Juventud. Juventud comes in and hits a running spin kick on Bret. Psychosis charges across the ring and knocks Teddy off the apron. Psychosis then goes over the top rope and hits Teddy with a vaulting cross body. Bret gets to his feet and charges at Juventud, and Juventud hits a tilt the world backbreaker. Juventud covers Bret, 1…2.. kick out by Bret. Smith and Teddy have started double teaming Psychosis on the floor, so Super Crazy goes to the top rope and hits a moonsault onto all three men. Juventud goes up to the top rope. He is standing up when Bret pulls him down to the mat hair first. Bret then locks in the Sharpshooter on Super Crazy. Juventud taps out.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners by submission, The Next Generation Hart Foundation.”

Team Angle’s music starts to play. Bret tells Teddy and Smith to go to the top of the ramp to meet them. Out from under the ring come Charlie Haas, and Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin superkicks Bret, and Haas comes from behind with the German suplex. Both men then exit the ring, and leave through the
crowd as Teddy and Smith run down to assist Bret.

Jim Ross: “This feud between Team Angle and The Next Generation Hart Foundation is amazing.”

Jerry Lawler: “Yeah, both teams are jumping each other from out of nowhere. It appears that Team Angle just outsmarted The Next Generation Hart Foundation that time.”

Jim Ross: “It definitely was smart of Team Angle, King.”

Ad break.

Todd Grishim is shown standing backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, John Bradshaw Layfield.”

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: “JBL, in tonight’s main event, it has been ordered by the General Manager JE Patterson that you will wrestle. If you don’t, you will be fired.”

JBL: “How dare JE Patterson threaten me! Does he know who I am! I could buy him and sell him if I wanted to! But, I look forward to tonight’s main event. Because I am going to beat the holy hell out of Triple H.”

Todd Grishim: “Well JBL, Triple H wants to do the exact same thing to you.”

JBL: “There’s a difference between cheap talk and action son. You see I take action. I am the longest reigning WWE Champion in the history of
SmackDown!”

Todd Grishim: “Well, one could make the argument Triple H takes action too. I mean he is an eleven time former World Champion.”

JBL: “Triple H is nothing compared to me! Because, I am, what I say I am, and that is A WRESTLING GOD!”

Jim Ross: “JBL sure seems confident for a guy who has been sneak attacking and running from Triple H.”

Jerry Lawler: “It should be interesting to see how confident JBL is in our main event when both men will be face to face.”

Brock Lesnar vs Jeff Jarrett​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

Brock Lesnar poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, jumps onto the apron as fireworks come out the ringposts, then gets in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 295 lbs, Brock Lesnar.”

Jeff Jarrett poses at the top of the ramp, makes his way down into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing 235 lbs, Jeff Jarrett.”

Both men lock up in the centre of the ring, and Brock has the clear power edge, as Jarrett ties as hard as he can to push Brock back, but Brock just stands his ground. Suddenly, Brock just lets out a huge burst of power, ramming Jarrett back into the corner, then hitting him with repeated shoulder blocks to the stomach. Brock grabs Jarrett by the hair and slams his head into the turnbuckle. Jarrett attempts a clothesline, but Brock ducks, then takes Jarrett down in an amateur takedown. Brock starts hitting knees to the mid-section of Jarrett, while clasping him around the waist, but Jarrett pulls Brock over to the ropes. Brock breaks the hold and Irish whips Jarrett to the corner. Brock charges in after him and hits a spear in the corner. Brock then Irish whips Jarrett across to the opposite turnbuckle, and charges in, but Jarrett hits Brock with a dropkick to the knees, and Brock’s head hits the second turnbuckle. Jarrett then stomps on the back of the knee of Brock. Jarrett picks Brock’s leg up by the foot, and drives it into the mat knee first. Jarrett drags Brock away from the ropes and makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Brock. Jarrett picks Brock back up, and pushes him back to the corner. Jarrett kicks away at Brock’s leg, then raps it around the second rope. The referee begins his count, and Jarrett lets go on four. Jarrett lets Brock come out of the corner, then grabs his leg and takes him down with a back heel trip. Jarrett then locks a half Boston crab in. Brock is screaming out in pain, as there is a lot of pressure on his injured leg. Brock is pulling himself towards the ropes, refusing to tap out. With a giant burst, Brock reaches the ropes. Jarrett lets go of the hold, then put his foot behind Brock’s knee. Jarrett then picks Brock’s leg up by the foot, and drives his knee into the mat, with Jarrett’s foot behind the knee, making the move more painful. Jarrett makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Brock. Jarrett grabs Brock’s leg, holds it up, and starts kicking the back of his knee. Jarrett then lays the leg out flat, bounces off the ropes, and hits a knee drop across the knee. Jarrett calls for the Figure Four Leglock, grabs Brock’s leg, and locks it in. Jarrett has it cinched in, right in the middle of the ring. Brock lays out flat on his back, 1…2.. Brock sits back up, but that makes the pressure worse. Brock uses his arms to pull himself towards the ropes. Jarrett sits right up, and Brock starts hitting him with right hands to the skull. Brock comes out with a quick barrage, and knocks Jarrett down laying down on the mat, 1…2. kick out by Jarrett. The distraction for Jarrett allowed Brock to pull them right up to the ropes, and Brock grabs the bottom one. Jarrett breaks the hold. Jarrett picks Brock up, and grabs a hold of the leg. Brock hits some right hands to the skull of Jarrett, knocking him back and causing him to drop the leg. Brock then hits Jarrett with a big clothesline, and both men are down on the mat. The referee counts as both men struggle to get back to their feet. Both men are up at six, and Jarrett charges at Brock, but Brock takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Jarrett pulls himself up in the corner, and Brock hobbles over, and connects with some shoulder blocks to the mid-section. Brock then pulls Jarrett out of the corner and hits a snap suplex. Brock makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jarrett. Brock waits for Jarrett to slowly get back to his feet, then gets him up for the F5. Jarrett slips out the back and takes Brock down with a chop block. Jarrett goes for the figure Four Leglock, but Brock pushes him off. Jarrett bounces back off the ropes, drops an elbow, but Brock dodges, gets to his feet, and hits the F5. As Brock hits it he collapses to the mat. Brock drags himself over to Jarrett and makes the pin, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Brock Lesnar.”

Jim Ross: “Brock Lesnar is unstoppable as of late!”

Jerry Lawler: “Yeah, Brock sure has been good JR.”

Jim Ross: “We now head backstage to our broadcast colleague, Todd Grishim.”

Todd Grishim standing backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Thanks JR. And with me here, I have the World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels.”

Crowd cheers.

Todd Grishim: “Shawn ….”

Shawn Michaels: “Whoa, stop right there Todd. Let me guess. You were going to ask about the contract signing last week. You were going to ask about how it felt to get Chokeslammed through a table.”

Todd Grishim: “Well actually Shawn, yeah I was.”

Shawn Michaels: “Well Todd, you can sure bet that it did not feel good. But that doesn’t matter because it’s in the past. And tonight I am in the main event teaming with JBL, to take on Triple H, and the man himself from said contract signing, the Undertaker. Personally Todd, I don’t like JBL. But I’ll try to put that aside, because tonight, it’s HBK’s chance for revenge. Tonight, HBK will get the chance to kick Undertaker’s teeth down his throat. And you can bet I will not miss that chance.”

Ad break.

Shawn Michaels and JBL vs Triple H and the Undertaker​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall.”

Shawn Michaels poses at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off behind him, goes down to the ring, and poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing 220 lbs, he is the World Heavyweight Champions, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.”

JBL comes out in a limousine, walks down to the ring, and stares at Shawn Michaels.

Lillian Garcia: “His tag team partner, from New York City, weighing 295 lbs, John Bradshaw Layfield.”

Triple H walks out, drinks some water then spits it out at the top of the ramp, poses on the apron, and gets into the ring to pose on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing 255 lbs, Triple H.”

The lights dim, and the Undertaker walks out to the ring, shrouded in smoke.

Lillian Garcia: “His tag team partner, from Death Valley, weighing 295 lbs, he is the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, the Undertaker.”

The bell rings, and Triple H instantly charges at JBL. JBL runs around ringside, trying to not come near Triple H. The referee finally stops Triple H, and tells him to get in his corner. JBL then goes to his corner. In the ring, Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker are staring each other down. Michaels and Undertaker lock up, and Michaels gets a side headlock on Undertaker. Undertaker pushes back against the ropes, then pushes Michaels off. Michaels bounces off the ropes and gets taken down with a shoulder tackle from the Undertaker. Undertaker bounces off the ropes, Michaels drops down, Undertaker bounces off the ropes again, and Michaels takes him down with an arm drag. Undertaker goes into his corner, and Triple H makes the tag in. Michaels goes over, and offers the tag to JBL. JBL jumps down off the apron to the floor, refusing to enter the match. Michaels then looks at Triple H and shrugs his shoulders. Michaels and Triple H lock up, and Michaels grabs the arm of Triple H. Michaels twists it around, then cops the chest of Triple H. Triple H fires back with a chop of his own. Triple H then grabs a headlock. Michaels pushes him off, Triple H ducks a clothesline, bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline of his own. Triple H then turns around and throws JBL into the ring. The referee stops Triple H from going after JBL, so JBL rolls out of the ring and climbs back onto the apron. JBL is standing there mouthing off to the crowd, not facing the ring, so Shawn Michaels makes the into him. JBL realises what has happened and tentatively climbs into the ring. JBL stares into the eyes of Triple H, and Triple H suddenly spears JBL, taking him down, then starts hitting right hands to the face of JBL. The referee tells Triple H to break it up, so Triple H rolls off JBL. Triple H then backs JBL into the corner with some heavy right hands. Triple H Irish whips JBL to the opposite corner, and then charges in after him looking for a spear, but JBL sidesteps, and Triple H goes into the ring post shoulder first. JBL grins as he sees that Triple H is in trouble. Triple H struggles out of the corner, JBL grabs Triple H by the arm and hits a short arm clothesline. JBL makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Triple H. JBL kicks Triple H in the side as Triple H tries to get back to his feet. Triple H gets back to his feet, and JBL hits him with another short arm clothesline. JBL then drags Triple H to his corner, and tags in Michaels. Michaels slowly gets in the ring, then drops an elbow on Triple H, and makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Triple H. Michaels picks Triple H up, and hits him with a backbreaker. Michaels makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Triple H. Michaels tags JBL back in, and JBL waits for Triple to start to get back to his feet, then boots him in the side of the head. JBL makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Triple H. JBL picks Triple H up, and hits a fallaway slam. JBL makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Triple H. JBL picks Triple H back up, and goes for another fallaway slam, but Triple H elbows him in the side of the head a couple of times, then hits a DDT on JBL. Both men are on the mat. Triple H is struggling over to make the tag to Undertaker, but JBL is going to a neutral corner. Triple H makes it to the Undertaker and makes the tag. Undertaker comes in, clotheslines JBL in the corner, then runs over and big boots Michaels of the apron. Undertaker takes the arm of JBL, walks up the top rope and hits old school on JBL. Undertaker makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by JBL. Undertaker waits for JBL to get back to his feet, then gets him up and hits JBL with snake eyes. Undertaker bounces off the ropes and hits a running big boot on JBL. Undertaker then signals that it is time for a Chokeslam. Shawn Michaels comes in and hits a flying forearm on the Undertaker, knocking Undertaker out of the ring. Shawn springs back to his feet, hits an inverted atomic drop on Triple H who has just stumbled over to him, then scoop slams Triple H. Michaels goes up to the top rope and hits a flying elbow on Triple H. Michaels then toots up the band as Triple H tries to get back to his feet. Michaels is about to charge at Triple H for Sweet Chin Music, when JBL suddenly goes for Triple H first with a Clothesline From Hell. Triple H ducks, then hits a spinebuster on JBL. Triple H turns, and Michaels hits him with Sweet Chin Music. Michaels lens against the ropes, and Undertaker climbs back in the ring and clotheslines him over them. Undertaker then waits for JBL to get back to his feet. Undertaker then hits the Tombstone on JBL. Michaels slides back into the ring, and watches as this happens. Undertaker makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, the Undertaker and Triple H.”

Undertaker turns around and Shawn Michaels hits him with Sweet Chin Music. Michaels then leaves the ring, as the Undertaker is lying flat on the mat.

End of broadcast.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: Brock Lesnar vs. Jeff Jarrett. I am sure it is known I am a huge Lesnar mark so seeing him go over is a great thing to see. I am really looking forward to seeing what you can do and how you utilize his talents.

Worst Match: The Next Generation Hart Foundation vs. LAX. I thought it was a waste of using Bret Hart in such a low scale match but it built the Angle/Hart feud. but the match itself just did not intrigue me.

Best Promo: JBL. This promo actually had him kinda in character. Your really reaching towards a lot better promo work but grasping at the whole keeping in character promos.

Worst Promo: Ric Flair. I thought this was not close to being a Ric Flair promo. I mean he is a great man on the stick, you just need to watch some more amazing Flair promos in WCW and the late 80s.

Additional Comment: This was a good show. Nothing really spectacular. I thought the ending of the main even was great, really building the Wrestleslam main event.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Taker and HHH vs. JBL and HBK

Worst Match: LAX vs. Hart Foundation, I think this could call a squash match but the aftermath of the match is okay and it adds heat between the Hart/Angle fued.

Best Promo: JBL's one

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: Great show, you're fueds are getting better. Eventhough the end is not that good, I think it helps Taker towards Wrestleslam, I'll check out Riots and the next Anarchy episode.

John

Best Match: Taker and HHH vs. JBL and HBK

Worst Match: LAX vs. Hart Foundation!!!

Best Promo: JBL, this promo was just like JBL does really. you've captured the feeling of JBL's promos.

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional Feedback: a very good show. 6/10 rating overall, i like some of your feuds. your doing good overall though.

bartman

Reaction score
f477b6c299.png

The all new Riots video package plays with an all new theme in the background, “I Predict a Riot” by British band, the Kaiser Chiefs. We see all the top Riots superstars including the latest Riots acquisition, The Rock, the SWA Champion, Christian Cage and the No.1 Contender, Randy Orton. As the video comes to a close, we cut to the arena as the pyro goes off, with the chorus of I Predict a Riot beaming in the background. The pyro finally comes to a close and we head over to Mark Cellers and Jake Reed.

Mark Cellers: Hello everybody and welcome to Friday Night Riots. We have returned to our two hour format with a huge show lined up for all you Riots fans. In the main event, the SWA Championship is on the line. The champion Christian Cage faces the challenger, Randy Orton.

Jake Reed: What a match that will indeed be, but to kick things off, the newest Riots superstar, The Great One, The Rock, announces why he has returned to wrestling.

IF YOOOUUU SMMMEELLLLLLAAA! This Riots crowd go absolutely crazy as The Great One appears at the top of the ramp. He chuckles and raises his right arm. He performs the People’s Eyebrow and then makes his way down the ramp. He signals he will soon be champion and then climbs up into the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the newest Riots acquisition, he is The Great One, THE ROCK!

The Rock laughs and then grabs a microphone from Roberts. He takes a few seconds, allowing the crowd to cheer some more, before Rocky starts to speak.

The Rock: FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO WRESTLING!

The crowd go mental at this statement as Rock smiles, looking at someone in the crowd. He gets back to speaking.

The Rock: Tonight, The Rock has a very special homecoming because finally, The Rock returns to wrestling. You know The Rock's been gone from wrestling for three years. No sign of The Rock for three years. Finally that changes. Tonight, here on Riots, The Rock has returned!

The crowd pop. The Rock seems to be shaking. He hasn’t cut an in-ring promo in years and it is clearly quite tough for him. He shrugs it off though, and gets back on it.

The Rock: Now The Rock has been getting asked alot of questions over the past couple of weeks. Why return to wrestling? Why SWA? Why Riots? Well wrestling is The Rock's life. Sure making movies is fun but wrestling is where it's at. SWA is the top wrestling company in America and The Rock is a top superstar, where else to go? And of course, Riots is one of the top up and coming TV shows in recent memory, why the hell would The Rock turn down the offer?

The crowd go mad with a huge "Rocky" chant which causes The Rock to stop for a minute and allow the crowd to chant. The Rock looks close to tears, now remembering why he loved wrestling oh so much.

The Rock: Now two weeks ago, The Rock returned as the champ’s partner but The Rock’ll make one thing clear. The Rock isn’t Christian Cage’s friend. The Rock wants the SWA Championship. The Rock will soon be the champion, it’s quite simple, really.

The crowd pop. Rocky smiles and then gets back to talking.

The Rock: After tonight’s big SWA Championship match there'll be a need for a No.1 Contender. That's where The Rock comes in. How about it, McMichaels. The Great One, The Rock returns to wrestling with a shot at the SWA Championship. Ooooh The Rock can see the headlines right now

The Rock waits, expecting Adam McMichaels any second.

The Rock: The Rock is growing impatient. ADAM MCMICHAELS! GET THE HELL OUT HERE!

Instead of seeing Adam McMichaels at the top of the ramp though, Mr. Kennedy appears as Turn Up The Trouble plays. The crowd boo as Kennedy calls for a microphone

Mr Kennedy: Woah, old timer. I’m afraid to inform you that you will not be getting a title shot at WrestleSlam. No, you see, you will not be in with a shout. Because I have a challenge to make for you at WrestleSlam. You see, you can’t just join this company and suddenly be in with a shout for the SWA Championship. I challenge you, Oh Great One, to a match at WrestleSlam!

The Rock: You, challenging The Rock? Why bother? The Rock'll whoop your candy ass! WrestleSlam The Rock hears? Know your role and shut your mouth or The Rock'll make you his own PUNK ASS BITCH!

The crowd go crazy as The Rock smiles. Kennedy is red with fury.

The Rock: The Rock vs Mr. Kennedy, at WrestleSlam. The Rock says JUST BRING IT!

Kennedy gets angry and runs down the ramp, ready to attack The Great One. He slides into the ring and engages combat with The Rock. Sadly enough for him though, The Rock easily beats him down and then continues an attack, repeatedly kicking him. He then pulls Kennedy to his feet and gets him in position for the Rock Bottom but Kennedy quickly breaks away and then slides out of the ring and jumps the barricade, into the ring, looking on as Rocky stares at him at performs the People's Elbow. Kennedy nearly falls over his own feet, trembling looking scared.

Mark Cellers: What have we witnessed here tonight? It looks like Riots has its first match confirmed for the biggest show of the year!

Jake Reed: The Rock vs Mr. Kennedy, I love the sound of that!

Mark Cellers: My God it’ll be off the charts! The Rock is back! However, we can now confirm that up next, The World’s Greatest Tag Team challenge the SWA Tag Team Champions, The Dudley Boyz in a non-title match!

-Commercial Break-

As we return, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas are making their way to the ring, the fans give a huge pop for Angle’s boys as they jump up onto the apron and climb into the ring. They get in and await their opponents.

Suddenly the Dudleyz’s music hits and the champions appear at the top of the ramp. The crowd boo as the former ECW stars make their way towards the ring. They raise their championships as Justin Roberts introduces them.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, the SWA Tag Team Champions, The Dudley Boyz!

Bubba Ray and D-Von hop onto the apron and get into the ring, squaring up at Benjamin and Haas. The referee calls for the bell and the contest is underway.

Non-Title: The World’s Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas) vs The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von)

Shelton Benjamin and D-Von kick off the match. They go for the collar-elbow tie up but it is quickly broken up as D-Von fires Shelton down to the mat. The big man starts to beat down on his opponent, with repeated kicks to the face, which causes huge boos to be called from the crowd. D-Von laughs and eventually pulls Benjamin to his feet. He throws a couple of right hands followed by some lefts. He then hits a nice DDT, taking Shelton down to the mat. He quickly runs over to his partner and tags him in. They both head over to Shelton, which causes Haas to enter the ring and and attack D-Von. He takes D-Von out and tosses him over the ropes. He clotheslines him off the apron, flipping himself over aswell as those two go to battle on the outside. The camera continues to focus on what’s happening in the ring though.

Bubba pulls Shelton to his feet and hits a nice headbutt, taking Benjamin down to the mat. Bubba Ray pulls him to his feet though and then twists him round. He hits a neat German Suplex first and then lets go, obviously unable to repeat the likes of Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle by hitting a series of suplexes. Bubba slowly pulls himself to his feet and looks over at his brother. He is decked out on the outside with no sign of Charlie Haas. Bubba turns around, only to receive a kick square in the face from Charlie Haas. Haas quickly helps Benjamin to his feet while receiving a huge pop and slides back out of the ring. Shelton kicks Bubba and pulls him up. He runs at the opposite ropes, and as he comes back he hits a sweet dropkick. Shelton rolls over Bubba quickly but only gets the two count.

Shelton sighs and pulls himself to his feet. He tries to get Bubba Ray up but the tag team champion grabs Shelton and performs a nice hip-toss sending Benjamin down to the mat. Bubba slides out of the ring and helps his partner to his feet. He gets him up onto the apron and talks to him for a while, to make sure he is ok. He then slides back into the ring, but Shelton is back on his feet and stamps on Bubba Ray’s hands. He then grabs him and tosses him into the turnbuckle. Shelton runs to the opposite end and then runs at him, flips and then dives at him, sending him back first right into the turnbuckle. He jumps, back to the mat, sending both feet square into the jaw of Bubba Ray Dudley. He then flips the big guy over his head back down to the mat. Shelton then jumps to his feet and tags in his partner, Charlie Haas. Haas quickly runs at Bubba and starts to stomp at him. He pulls him to his feet and sends him into the ropes. As Bubba comes back, Charlie jumps and hits a sweet DDT.

Charlie is determined to finish the match soon. He gets down to the mat and locks in the Haas of Pain. Bubba Ray tries to hold on but he can’t take it anymore and is forced to tap out. Haas holds it on for a little while longer though, trying to inflict even more damage. He eventually lets go and hugs his partner, Shelton Benjamin.

Winners: The World’s Greatest Tag Team

Mark Cellers: What a huge win here tonight for The World’s Greatest Tag Team!

Jake Reed: No doubt, Mark.

Mark Cellers: We’ll be right back!

-Commercial Break-

As we return to Riots, we see Adam McMichaels in his office. Randy Orton is with him and they are discussing tonight’s match.

Adam McMichaels: Randy, you know exactly what I’m expecting from you tonight. We stick with our plan then there will be no doubt that you will be walking out of WrestleSlam as the new SWA Champion!

There is slight confusion from the crowd.

Randy Orton: Thank you sir, it is an honour.

Orton nods and turns to leave but suddenly the door opens and Rob Van Dam barges into the room.

Rob Van Dam: Mr. McMichaels, I have a proposal. At WrestleSlam, the rematch, Rob Van Dam vs Rhino for the Hardcore Championship, well if he still has it by then.

Adam McMichaels: Why the hell would I do what you ask? I need to think about the fans, why would the fans want to see you face Rhino for the Hardcore Championship? Well I’ll give you the chance to make it happen anyway. As of now 24/7 rules for the Hardcore Title are closed until after WrestleSlam. Tonight, Rob Van Dam vs CM Punk, the winner gets No.1 Contendership to the SWA Hardcore Championship!

Rob Van Dam: Thank you sir!

Adam McMichaels: Now get the hell outta here before I change my mind!

RVD smiles and goes to leave. Randy Orton quickly grabs a steel chair and smacks it over the back of Rob Van Dam. RVD falls to the floor and Orton tosses the chair to the side. Orton and McMichaels laugh as we cut back to the arena.

Mark Cellers: What an announcement, RVD vs CM Punk, winner faces Rhino for the Hardcore Title at WrestleSlam!

Jake Reed: I’ll be surprised if RVD is able to compete tonight though after that sickening blow to the back from Randy Orton!

Mark Cellers: I know, Jake. What about this plan our GM and Orton have? Orton to walk out of WrestleSlam as new champion? You’d expect Orton to be aiming for a win in tonight’s huge main event

Jake Reed: I don’t know what they’re thinking.

Mark Cellers: Well moving on anyway, coming up in a matter of moments, Carlito battles Y2J, Chris Jericho!

Jake Reed: Sounds like a great match!

-Commercial Break-

As we return, Chris Jericho is completing his entrance and is making his way to the ring. Carlito is already in the ring. Jericho climbs up onto the apron and gets into the ring. He stares at Carlito, looking extremely angry. He slaps himself a couple of times, trying to get geared up for the match. The crowd continue to pop.

Chris Jericho vs Carlito

Jericho and Carlito lock up. Carlito tries to get the upper hand, and almost does, but Jericho reverses it and flips Carlito down back first onto the mat. Jericho bounces on the ropes and then tries to flip up onto the ropes but Carlito manages to jump to his feet and dive at Y2J swiping him down to the outside. Carlito flips over onto the outside aswell. Huge “Holy Shit” chants can be heard as both men lay on the outside. Carlito slowly climbs to his feet. He taunts the crowd, which causes huge boos to be headed in his direction. Carlito turns around and grabs Y2J. He tosses him into the steel steps and then quickly grabs him and sends him straight into the ring post, receiving more boos. Again, Carlito just taunts them. He then rolls Jericho into the ring.

Carlito follows his opponent, sliding into the ring after him. He goes to climb up onto the turnbuckle and almost reaches the top but Y2J quickly jumps to his feet and performs a sweet dropkick, which flips Carlito backwards, meaning he is only still in the ring in a way because his back is on the ring post. Jericho quickly runs to the opposite side. He runs straight at Carlito, jumps onto the turnbuckle and flips over, sensationally legdropping his opponent. The fans can’t believe it as they are on their feet. Jericho lets himself roll over so to fall back onto his feet in the ring. Jericho then pulls Carlito back onto his feet and then immediately clotheslines him to the floor. He starts to laugh, getting all geared up and ready. He pulls Carlito to his feet, bounces off the ropes and hits a sweet enziguiri. He quickly goes for the first pin of the match but only gets a two count, much to his disappointment. The Ayatollah of Rock N Rollah doesn’t get too down though and gets to his feet, obviously extremely determined to get back into form in the SWA, due to the fact he hasn’t been doing much in recent months.

Jericho awaits Carlito and tries to get behind him when he gets up. Carlito finally finds his feet, but Chris slaps him on the back of the head and then hits a one handed bulldog. He goes for another pin but again only gets the two count. Jericho doesn’t seem too surprised, but he plays possum, acting as though he has severely damaged his head, the referee runs over to check him out as Carlito quickly spots an opportunity and goes for a pin. He tries to use the tights to perform a rollup but Jericho reverses it into a roll up of his own and almost gets the victory but Carlito manages to break free at the very last second. Jericho jumps to his feet and prepares himself. He signals for one of his finishers, as Carlito slowly climbs to his feet is obvious which one Jericho is thinking as he hits the CODEBREAKER! The crowd pop as Jericho salutes the crowd and then goes for the pin. Without much surprise, Jericho manages the three count, much to the delight of this crowd.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Mark Cellers: Chris Jericho does it! He defeats Carlito!

Jake Reed: What a night for Chris Jericho. We haven’t been seeing much of Jericho in recent weeks but it looks certain that Jericho is on his way to the top.

Mark Cellers: No doubt about it, Jake. Now moving on swiftly, as you should all know, in just sixteen days, SWA invites you to join us at the biggest event of the year, WrestleSlam. It only happens once a year and there will be so many big matches. I can report that the Riots main event will be announced by Adam McMichaels shortly after tonight’s main event between Randy Orton and Christian Cage for the SWA Championship.

Jake Reed: We already have two matches confirmed for the Riots side of the show, Legend vs Rookie, The Rock vs Mr. Kennedy. And the Hardcore Championship is on the line when Rhino defends against either Rob Van Dam or CM Punk.

Mark Cellers: And up next we will find out whether it will be Rob Van Dam or CM Punk battling for the Hardcore Championship when the two go head to head for No.1 Contendership!

-Commercial Break-

As we return, CM Punk is talking with Randy Orton. He seems to be concluding his conversation when America’s Most Wanted walk by.

James Storm: Alright, boys?

CM Punk: What in the hell are you doing with that bottle of beer? Here, let me see it.

The clueless James Storm hands over the bottle and Punk smashes it to the ground, he rubs his foot in it afterwards and then stares at Storm.

CM Punk: Drinking is unacceptable while in the presence of a Straight Edge superstar like me, hell drinking is unacceptable. PERIOD!

CM Punk storms off, looking extremely angry at Storm. The camera cuts back to Storm. He chuckles as Chris Harris hands him another bottle of beer.

We return to see both Mark Cellers and Jake Reed laughing.

Mark Cellers: Well folks, James Storm and CM Punk sure as hell don’t go together, that’s for sure.

Jake Reed: You can say that again!

One of a Kind hits as The Whole Damn Show appears at the top of the ramp. He does his usual salute to the crowd and then makes his way down the ramp as Justin Roberts welcomes him.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Battle Creek, Michigan, ROB VAN DAM!

The crowd pop as RVD climbs up onto the apron and gets into the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and salutes the crowd again. He then gets ready for his match as his opponent’s music begins to play. CM Punk then appears at the top of the ramp. He walks down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, The Straight Edge Superstar, CM Punk

Punk climbs up onto the apron and gets into the ring. He stares at RVD. They start to move closer, preparing for battle.

Winner Gets A Hardcore Title Shot At WrestleSlam: Rob Van Dam vs CM Punk

Both men engage in a collor-elbow tie up trying to get the better hand. Punk sneaks a low blow in an attempt to gain the upperhand. He succeeds and floors RVD. Punk bounces off the ropes and then drives an elbow into the back of RVD. Punk then climbs back to his feet and grabs the head of RVD, applying a submission of sorts. He pulls back hard, trying to apply lots of pressure on RVD. He seems to succeed as cries of pain can be heard from RVD. Punk eventually grows tired of holding the move in place and climbs to his feet. He attacks RVD, looking very determined. He drills a stiff kick into the sternum of the ECW Original and then performs a nice hip toss taking RVD down to the floor. He climbs the turnbuckle and mimicks RVD. He chuckles and then goes for the FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! But there is no chance RVD is allowing Punk to use his own move against him as RVD dives out of the ring and Punk lands flat on his face.

RVD gets back into the ring and attacks Punk. He gets a couple of knees into the face and then decides to pull Punk to his feet and sends him into the ropes. He bounces the other way and then runs straight at Punk, he goes for some sort of diving move but Punk ducks and keeps running, he bounces off the ropes and goes for some sort of move of his own, but this time RVD jumps, causing Punk to run underneath RVD. RVD then grabs Punk’s head in mid air and brings it sraight down to the mat with great athletisism. The crowd pop as RVD drops his arm over Punk. 1...2...NO! The crowd are in disbelief along with RVD as Punk kicks out at the very last second. Punk climbs to his feet and continues though. He climbs to his feet and bounces off the ropes, he goes for some ROLLING THUNDER and hits it with precision, the crowd pop as RVD then climbs up the turnbuckle. At first the fans are under the assumption that is time for a Five Star Frog Splash but instead RVD goes for a moonsault and hits it nicely, getting the crowd on their feet.

RVD pulls both legs of Punk over, going for a pin. However, CM Punk finds the power to kick out, surprisingly. RVD climbs to his feet once again and pulls Punk up with him. He kicks him and takes Punk back down to the mat with a nice DDT. RVD then gets to his feet and gets onto the second rope of the turnbuckle and hits an absolutely beautiful corkscrew legdrop. RVD is pumped now, going absolutely mental, getting the crowd on their feet. He then signals he will be the Hardcore Champion at WrestleSlam and climbs the turnbuckle, going for his finishing manouever. He acknowledges the crowd again and then hits the FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! The crowd go well and truly mental as RVD executes the move perfectly. Their hopes are dashed soon after though as CM Punk somehow manages to kick out. You’d think this match would be well and truly over by now. RVD is totally dominating, sadly though, it is not.

RVD once again climbs to his feet but he is the one quickly falling down this time as Punk pulls him down from behind with a roll up, but Punk is caught using the ropes for leverage. Punk grabs RVD and tosses him over to the other side of the apron and then grabs his head. He lifts him up for a suplex and bounces him off the ropes before using pure strength to send him stomach first back down onto the mat, huge “Ooohs” and “Aaahhhs” can be heard in the arena as the stomach of RVD goes red from the power of the drop. Punk laughs and slaps RVD in the face and then gets him onto his feet. He then goes for the Devil Lock DDT and hits it with precision. The fans boo as Punk taunts him, forming the Straight Edge sign. Punk then looks back at RVD and turns back to a set of fans and points to the tattoo on his stomach which states “Straight Edge” He finally decides to get back on with some action and turns back to RVD. He pulls him up cockily which causes RVD to reverse it into an irish whip into the corner but Punk then reverses that with a sweet corkscrew flipping neckbreaker. Punk then goes for the pin but The Whole Damn Show kicks out at two.

Punk slaps the mat hard, shouting angrily, obviously wanting to finish this. Punk climbs to his feet and throws a couple of rights to RVD who is just starting to get to his feet. Punk hits another variation of a DDT, which causes the fans to chant and boo loudly. Punk gives them dirty looks and then looks back at RVD. He goes for a pin but only gets a two count again. Punk reveals his frustrations, again crying to the heavens. This gives RVD a chance to attack but Punk is on watch and then irish whips him into the corner. Punk follows him and climbs up onto the turnbuckle. He pulls RVD up with him and signals to the crowd. He then sets up the Pepsi Plunge. The crowd boo absolutely madly as Punk hits his finisher, the Pepsi Plunge with precision. Punk laughs, knowing it is all over. He taunts the crowd, which even causes cans of juice to be thrown at Punk. Punk shakes it off and then finally goes for the pin. He easily gets the pin, much to the disappointment of the fans.

Winner: CM Punk

Mark Cellers: Punk is going to WrestleSlam thanks to a beautiful Pepsi Plunge

Jake Reed: I’m not a big fan of CM Punk but I can’t help absolutely loving that move, it is pure genius.

Mark Cellers: That’s for sure. It is now offical of course, in 16 days CM Punk will challenge Rhino for the Hardcore Championship. Remember, earlier tonight Adam McMichaels announced that the 24/7 rule attached with the title would be suspended until after WrestleSlam which means it will definitely by Rhino vs CM Punk!

The camera zooms in on Rob Van Dam, who looks to be crying. He put in so much to this match and really deserves to go to WrestleSlam to battle for the Hardcore Championship but CM Punk beat him to it. The camera flicks over to CM Punk who is being congratulated by America’s Most Wanted at the top of the ramp. Punk grabs the beer bottle from James Storm and stares at him angrily. He tosses it to the side and then turns away heading backstage.

Mark Cellers: Still to come here tonight, we have the big main event, the SWA Championship is on the line, Randy Orton challenges the champion, Christian Cage!

Jake Reed: It’s going to be a classic!

-Commercial Break-

As we return, Christian Cage is standing with Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Friday Night Riots’ return to two hours. I am Todd Grisham and I am joined at this time by the SWA Champion, the man who in a few moments will go head to head with Randy Orton with the title. So Christian, with WrestleSlam just sixteen days away, what do you think the GM was thinking when he announced this match?

Christian Cage: I think that Mr. McMichaels is desperate to have some gold within his little “group” Honestly, I think he made a mistake in bringing in Randy Orton to be his top guy. I mean what the hell is he thinking? You’ve got the Instant Classic on one side and then you’ve got the guy who gets killed by legends?

Todd Grisham: So you are saying that you would have aligned yourself with Adam McMichaels if given the chance?

Christian Cage: Hell no! I’m Christian Cage, I’m the Instant Classic, I’m Captain Charisma. I don’t need to be the General Manager’s friend to have some gold around my waist, just lookie here!

Christian points to the SWA gold and laughs.

Christian Cage: Randy Orton can come full throttle at me, he can bring all he has at me. It won’t make a difference. I have this belt for a reason and tonight I shall prove that.

Todd Grisham: And surely you must have heard about this “plan” we overheard the GM and Orton talking about, in which Mr. McMichaels stated that Orton would walk out of WrestleSlam as new champion?

Christian Cage: I guess McMichaels already knows his boy has no chance against me, the Instant Classic, here tonight and he’s gonna get his hopes all up for WrestleSlam, shove Orton against me again only for him to lose once again! McMichaels needs to understand that I am the top dog in this company, it will take much better men that Randy Orton to take me down.

Todd Grisham: You certainly seem confident, Christian.

Christian Cage: Why shouldn’t I feel confident, Todd? I haven’t got this gold for nothing my friend.

Todd Grisham: I guess so. Thanks for your time Christian and good luck with your match tonight!

The cameras quickly cut to another section of the backstage area where Kurt Angle is walking through the corridor, obviously ready to take his leave as he bids farewell to his crew. He makes it out to the car park when he is suddenly attacked by Teddy Hart and Harry Smith. The crowd can be heard booing loudly in the background as two crowbars are driven straight into the back of Kurt Angle. Kurt falls onto the side of his car. The New Hart Foundation laugh as Bret Hart emerges from the darkness. He jumps and sends Kurt face first through his car window. The boos are truly deafening now as the intruders laugh. They look at Kurt as Bret walks over to him and spits on his face he laughs again as the three strut off.

Mark Cellers: MY GOD! SICKENING ATTACK ON ANGLE! This is disgusting!

Jake Reed: This is unacceptable, these two need to settle their differences soon before something serious happens.

Mark Cellers: I know Jake, this has gone too far. What the hell has Kurt Angle done to deserve this?

-Commercial Break-

Mark Cellers: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Friday Night Riots. It’s been a truly amazing start to a new era in Riots and we will close it with what promises to be a truly amazing main event. SWA Championship. Christian Cage defends against the Legend Killer, Randy Orton.

Jake Reed: It’s going to be absolutely superb!

Burn in My Light hits and Randy Orton appears at the top of the ramp. He is joined by the General Manager, Adam McMichaels much to the anger of the fans as this obviously means there will be something sneaky going on. Randy Orton taunts the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the SWA Championship! Introducing first, from St. Louis, Missouri, the challenger, Randy Orton!

Orton appears at the top of the ramp and signals he will soon be champion. He makes his way down the ramp and then jumps onto the apron and climbs into the ring. He taunts the crowd again as Adam McMichaels makes his way to the commentary table, obviously going to be joining Mark and Jake on commentary for the match. The music slowly comes to a close and the countdown begins.

The champion finally emerges at the top of the ramp to a tremendous pop. He pulls the SWA Championship off of his waist and raises it high in the air. He looks extremely excited as he puts the title down onto his shoulder. He holds onto his hood and looks from side to side before tossing it down. He then searches for his peeps before heading down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, he is your SWA Champion, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, The Instant Classic, Christian Cage!

Christian chuckles and makes his way into the ring. He stares at Orton. The two finally lock up as the match begins.

SWA Championship: Christian Cage (c) vs Randy Orton

The champion eyes the challenger as the two attack at each other. They grapple for a while, trying to gain the advantage but to no avail, both still at stalemate. They let go and back to their corners. They get set and then go at it again. This time the challenger gets the better hand of the champion, as Orton gets Christian into a hip toss position and flips him over. He takes the first chance to taunt the crowd, and does so. He grabs Christian and tosses him into the turnbuckle. He quickly runs at him at hits a clothesline, sending Christian further back into the turnbuckle. Orton then pushes Christian up onto the first ropes and then uses the leverage to DDT the champion down to the mat. He then goes for a pin, looking to win the SWA Championship at such an early stage but of course Christian kicks out. Orton quickly gets up to his feet and runs up onto the turnbuckle. He eyes his prey and as Cage gets to his feet, Orton jumps and hits a nice dropkick.

Both men are now down on the mat. Orton slowly gets to his feet and winks at McMichaels. He grabs Christian but the champ fights back and drives an elbow into the sternum. He then starts to hit some rights and lefts and then irish whips Randy into the ropes. As Orton comes back Christian goes for a clothesline but Orton ducks and as Christian turns around, Orton hits THE RKO!!!! RKO at such an early stage? Could the championship be won at such an early stage? The answer is no as the current champion gets the kick out at the very last second, which gets the fans on their feet. Orton slams his hands down on the mat angrily, obviously extremely agitated but he goes for a pin again, of course Christian gets the shoulder up. Orton tries a third time but Christian reverses it into a pin of his own. It is now Orton’s turn to get the kick out.

Christian climbs to his feet and starts to kick Orton in the face he then bounces off the ropes and pays tribute to The Immortal One, Hulk Hogan with a hot legdrop. The crowd pop as Christian climbs the turnbuckle and salutes the crowd. He then turns around and hits a FROGSPLASH! The crowd pop as the champ again rolls Randy Orton over for the pin. This time Orton gets his foot on the ropes. The crowd are pleased, wanting to see more of this match as it continues to get better and better. Christian climbs to his feet and awaits Orton. As Orton climbs up, Christian goes for the Unprettier but Orton reveres and delivers a sickening headbutt knocking Christian down to the mat and causing his head to open up with blood. Orton quickly rolls him over for a pin, trying to take advantage. However, Christian manages to get the shoulder up at the very last second. Randy Orton is adamant that the referee had already reached three before Christian got the shoulder up and that he should be the new champion. The referee simply shakes his head and orders Orton to continue the match.

Orton takes out his anger on Christian with some sickening blows to the already severely damaged head of our SWA Champion, Christian Cage. Orton then climbs the turnbuckle and jumps, dropping his elbow square in the jaw of Christian. Orton quickly rolls the champ over again, but Christian once again gets the kick out. The fans pop as Orton looks to be going absolutely crazy. He screams, which causes the whole arena to erupt in laughter. Suddenly Christian goes for a roll up and very nearly steals the match but Orton manages to wriggle out of it. Christian jumps to his feet and pulls Orton up with him. He kicks him and hits a neat little neckbreaker. He then locks in a nice headlock and keeps Orton down on the mat. He keeps it locked in for quite awhile until Orton finds some life and starts to drive his elbow into Christian. Cage thinks smart and lets go and slides out of the ring to regain his composure. He then slides back into the ring and the two men lock up. The champ gets the upper hand and then takes Orton down to the mat. He starts to throw some lefts and rights before slowly getting up to his feet. He stops on the head of Orton and then wipes some blood from his own head and rubs it on Orton, trying to make him look like a total fool, like a tribes person. Christian chuckles but it doesn’t last as Orton pokes him in the eyes and then hits a neckbreaker, taking the SWA Champion down to the mat.

Orton tries now to gain an upper hand but Christian brings Orton down to the mat with a well thought takedown. He quickly jumps to his feet and salutes the crowd once again. He looks pumped and ready. As Orton gets to his feet Christian tries to go for the Unprettier but Adam McMichaels runs into the ring with a steel chair and smacks the champion over the back with it. The crowd boo loudly as Orton sorts himself out and they both start to beat down on Christian. Orton pulls Christian to his feet and holds him in place as McMichaels hits him square in the head with the steel chair. The General Manager then tosses the chair to the side and grabs a microphone.

Adam McMichaels: Ladies and Gentlemen, here tonight you saw what a real champion looks like.

Adam points to Orton and then continues.

Adam McMichaels: Randy Orton tortured Christian Cage here tonight. He should be holding the title right now but I don’t want that, no. I want the crowning of our new champion to be a real proper night in front of a real crowd.

The crowd boo which causes Adam to burst out with laughter. Orton laughs aswell.

Adam McMichaels: In just over two weeks time, the SWA Championship will be on the line. At WrestleSlam, the rematch, Christian Cage defends his title against The Legend Killer, Randy Orton.

The crowd give a mixed reaction.

Adam McMichaels: But this won’t just be any match. These two will go head-to-head in HELL IN A CELL!

The crowd go absolutely crazy as Orton signals he will soon be champion. Despite hating the two men in the ring, they will soon be gifted to a wrestling phenomenon at WrestleSlam.

Adam McMichaels: Thank you and goodnight!

Orton walks over to Christian Cage’s fallen body and spits on it. He then laughs and heads off with Adam as Burn in my Light plays.

Mark Cellers: OH MY GOD! HELL IN A CELL! WRESTLESLAM!

Jake Reed: What a night WrestleSlam will be.

Mark Cellers: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for joining us here tonight on Friday Night Riots. Be sure to join us next week as the Road to WrestleSlam continues. Goodnight.

The screen slowly fades to black as we see Christian, lying hurt, clutching his championship.

End of broadcast.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Orton/Cage and RVD/Punk, both are A+ matches for me!

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The Rock promo with Kennedy's invitation

Additional Feedbacks: Wrestleslam is totally going to be a hell of a PPV! First, we are going to see HBK and Taker go one on one, then Orton and Cage in a HEll in a Cell, then the Rock and Kennedy, plus the Angle/Hart fued! Sweet! I can't wait to see this event!

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Orton vs Christian Cage. I knew that if you were having this match already, it was just to set a bigger match between the two at Wrestleslam.

WM: None.

BP: I liked Kennedy and The Rock, and I think that after this feud Rock will go to feud Kennedy.

WP: None, all were good promos

AC: I liked this show. WrestleSlam was hyped big time during the course of the show and was "sold" as the biggest PPV on your company. Good work. 8.5/10

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jim Ross: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Anarchy!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “We are so close to WrestleSlam I can’t believe it!â€￾

JE Patterson comes out to the ring to the Anarchy theme.

JE Patterson: “Welcome to Anarchy! As I’m sure you all know we are closing in on WrestleSlam, so some announcements have to be made. Now tonight both the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels will be competing in matches. Not only will they be competing, but they will be choosing each others opponents! As well as this, The Next Generation Hart Foundation will be in six-man tag team action to prepare them for WrestleSlam against Team Angle. And Chris Sabin and Samoa Joe will be on opposite sides off the ring, because tonight we will be having an X-Division Tag Team Match. And that match will be starting right now.â€￾

Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley vs AJ Styles and Samoa Joe​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Chris Sabin walks out to the ring, and poses with his belt on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Hell, Michigan, weighing 215 lbs, he is the X-Division Champion, Chris Sabin.â€￾

Alex Shelley poses at the top of the ramp, makes his way down to the ring, then poses on the second rope.

Lillian Garcia: “His partner, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 215 lbs, Alex Shelley.â€￾

Samoa Joe walks out to the ring, and poses in the middle of it.

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, first, from American Samoa, weighing 280 lbs, he is the number one contender for the X-Division Championship, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.â€￾

AJ Styles poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, and poses to both sides of the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: “His partner, from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing 220 lbs, the Phenomenal, AJ Styles.â€￾

Samoa Joe stands in the middle of the ring, and tells Sabin to come in and face him, but Sabin says no, and Alex Shelley goes in. Joe looks disappointed, but still stays in the ring. Shelley and Joe lock up in the centre of the ring. Joe grabs a headlock on Shelley, and Shelley attempts to push him off, but Joe gets down on one knee, and uses his power to stop Shelley’s momentum. Shelley then decides to take Joe’s arm, twists it around, takes Joe down in a drop toe hold, then gets Joe in a front face lock. Joe starts to fight back up to his feet and Shelley turns it into a side headlock. Joe pushes Shelley off, Shelley bounces off the ropes and gets taken down with a shoulder tackle by Joe. Joe bounces off the ropes and AJ makes the blind tag in. Shelley leap frogs Joe, and Joe stops after he goes under him, while AJ gets in the ring. Joe Irish whips Shelley, Shelley bounces off the ropes, Joe drops down and AJ dropkicks Shelley. AJ goes for the cover, 1…2. kick out by Shelley. AJ picks up Shelley, but as he is doing it Shelley gets AJ with a jaw breaker, then goes over and tags Chris Sabin in. Sabin gets in the ring and goes for a right forearm, but AJ blocks, kicks Shelley in the mid-section, then hits Shelley with a back suplex. AJ makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Sabin. AJ Irish whips Sabin into the corner, charges in, and hits Sabin with a flying clothesline. AJ then Irish whips Sabin to the opposite corner and goes for the same thing, but Sabin dodges out of the way, and AJ goes crashing into the turnbuckle. Sabin then hits AJ with a neckbreaker. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by AJ. Sabin picks AJ up, twists his arm, and takes him into his corner to make the tag to Shelley. Shelley gets into the ring and kicks AJ in the mid-section. Shelley then dropkicks AJ down to the mat, before posing like AJ to the crowd. Shelley kicks AJ as he gets back to his feet, then hits him with a neckbreaker. Shelley makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by AJ. Shelley picks AJ up and sets him up in the tree of woe in the corner next to Sabin. Shelley slaps AJ across the chest a couple of times, then tags Sabin in. Sabin comes in, goes back then hits a hesitation dropkick on AJ. Sabin pulls AJ out of the corner and makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by AJ. Sabin picks AJ up and scoop slams him down near the corner. Sabin tags Shelley in, and Shelley comes in with a slingshot senton to AJ. Shelley makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by AJ. Shelley picks AJ up and scoop slams him back down to the mat, then tags in Sabin. Sabin comes in with a slingshot elbow to AJ. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by AJ. Sabin picks AJ up and Irish whips AJ into the corner. Sabin charges in and AJ gets his boot up to the face of Sabin. AJ then elbows Shelley in the side of the head, but Shelley grabs AJ around the side of the head. Sabin charges in and goes for a dropkick, but AJ escapes Shelley, and Sabin hits Shelley. AJ then scrambles over and makes the tag to Joe. Joe comes in with Sabin charging at him, so Joe charges at him too, and hits him with a flying big boot to the skull. Joe then hits a senton across the chest of Sabin. Joe makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Sabin. Shelley comes into the ring and AJ hits him with a springboard forearm. Shelley picks himself up using the ropes and AJ clotheslines him over them and out to the floor. AJ then springs over the top rope and hits Sabin with a hurrancanrana. Joe picks Sabin up, but Sabin rakes the eyes of Joe. Joe backs into the corner, and Sabin charges in at him, but Joe catches him and hits him with the STJoe. Joe picks Sabin up, and Sabin gets Joe with a low blow. The referee calls for the bell as Sabin rolls out of the ring and grabs his belt.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners by disqualification, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe.â€￾

Sabin is standing at the top of the ramp and Joe is looking at him from the ring. Joe motions that the belt is going to be around his waist.

Jim Ross: “Chris Sabin is very worried to be around Samoa Joe it seems!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well even Joe himself will tell you, Joe is trying to kill Sabin! Why would you want to be in the ring with someone who wants to kill you?â€￾

Ad break.

Todd Grishim is shown standing backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the X-Division Champion, Chris Sabin.â€￾

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: “Chris after what has happened the last two weeks between you and Samoa Joe; it seems that one could make the argument that you are scared of Samoa Joe.â€￾

Chris Sabin: “Scared? No, I am not scared of anyone! Especially not that overfed Samoan freakshow!â€￾

Todd Grishim: “Then why did you purposely get yourself disqualified tonight?â€￾

Chris Sabin: “I did nothing illegal! It was an inner thigh shot! That was the worst possible call the referee could have possibly made!â€￾

Todd Grishim: “Well this Sunday if you are on the end of a call like that you lose you title.â€￾

Chris Sabin: “That’s right! And that is NOT fair. But I will retain my belt anyway, and there isn’t anything Joe is going to do about it.â€￾

Undertaker vs ???​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a Pick Your Poison match, and it is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

The lights dim, and the Undertaker walks down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Death Valley, weighing 295 lbs, he is the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, the Undertaker.â€￾

Shawn Michaels appears on screen.

Shawn Michaels: “Well Undertaker, I know that you are wondering who I have selected for your opponent to be tonight. I have chosen someone who I know can get the job done against you. I have chosen a man who I am good friends with. I have chosen a man who is an eleven time World Champion. And I have chosen a man who was your tag team partner last week. So your opponent tonight is the Game, Triple H.â€￾

Triple H poses at the top of the ramp, goes down to the ring, poses on the apron, then gets in the ring and poses on all of the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “From Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing 260 lbs, Triple H.â€￾

Triple H and the Undertaker stare each other down. They then start exchanging big right hands, but Triple H ducks an Undertaker right hand, goes behind and grabs a side headlock. Undertaker pushes back against the ropes and pushes Triple H off. Triple H bounces off the ropes, ducks an Undertaker clothesline, bounces off the ropes, and hits Undertaker with a clothesline of his own. Triple H goes for the cover, 1…2 kick out by Undertaker. Undertaker gets to his feet, and Triple H starts hitting some right hands on him, knocking him back to the corner. Undertaker ducks a Triple H right hand, then starts hitting some of his own in the corner. Undertaker Irish whips Triple H to the opposite corner. Undertaker charges in, but Triple H gets his boot up to the jaw of Undertaker. Triple H charges out at Undertaker, but Undertaker catches him and gets Triple H with a sidewalk slam. Undertaker makes the cover, 1…2 kick out by Triple H. Undertaker picks Triple H up, and twists his arm. Undertaker then goes to the top rope for old school, but Triple H pulls him off with his arm strength, sending Undertaker hurtling down to the mat. Triple H makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Undertaker. Triple H waits for Undertaker to get back to his feet, then kicks him in the mid-section, and takes him over with a suplex. Triple H goes back to the corner, then hits a running knee drop across the face of Undertaker. Triple H makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Undertaker. Triple H picks Undertaker up and scoop slams him down. Triple H goes back to the corner again, and goes for another running knee drop, but Undertaker sits up, and Triple H misses. Triple H quickly gets back to his feet and charges at Undertaker, but Undertaker catches Triple H with a big boot to the face. Undertaker picks Triple H up, twists his arm, goes to the top rope, then hits Triple H with old school. Undertaker makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Triple H. Undertaker separates form Triple H, and Triple H picks himself up using the ropes. Undertaker then clotheslines him over them onto the floor. Undertaker follows Triple H out, picks him up and slams his head into the guard rail. Undertaker then scoop slams Triple H on the floor. Undertaker picks Triple H, and puts his body back in the ring, but leaves Triple H’s head hanging out over the edge of the apron. Undertaker elbows Triple H in the head. Undertaker then goes to the apron, and hits a leg drop across the throat of Triple H. Undertaker gets back in the ring and waits for Triple H to get back to his feet. Triple H gets up and Undertaker hits him with a reverse STO. Undertaker makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Triple H. Undertaker picks Triple H up and Irish whips him. Triple H bounces off the ropes, and Undertaker premeditates a back body drop, so Triple H catches him with a face buster. Triple then bounces off the ropes and hits a high knee to Undertaker. Both men fall to the mat, and the referee begins his count. The referee gets to six, and both men have got back to their feet. Undertaker charges at Triple H and Triple connects with a spinebuster. Triple H then poses to the crowd and waits for Undertaker to get back to his feet. Undertaker gets up, and Triple H boots him in the mid-section, then sets up for the Pedigree, but Undertaker reverses with a back body drop. Undertaker then motions to the crowd that he will go for a Chokeslam. Undertaker grabs Triple H around the neck, but Triple H kicks him in the mid-section then hits a DDT.

JBL runs out from the backstage area down the ramp.

Triple H gets back to his feet, and JBL gets in the ring and hits him with a Clothesline From Hell. The referee calls for the bell.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by disqualification, Triple H.â€￾

JBL leaves the ring with a smirk on his face.

Ad break.

(A young woman storms into the office with a pissed off look upon her face. She stood there with in a black Armani suit. Her hair was short and hung right above her shoulders. It was dark red with streaks of black. She stood there glaring at J.E. Patterson.)

???: “What in the hell are you doing?â€￾

JE Patterson: “Who in the hell are you?â€￾

???: “Who in the hell am I? I will tell you who I am. I am Ghesika Walsh the newly appointed CEO for the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance! Now tell me what in the hell was that?â€￾

(Patterson stands up quickly and walks around his desk brushing off his suit. He extends his hand to her quickly.)

JE Patterson: “I am the Interim General Manager of Anarchy J.E. Patterson and welcome to…â€￾

CEO Walsh: “I know who you are! Now quit dancing around the question! What in the hell is that out there? Week after week you let the Hart Foundation and Team Angle have been running around without consequences!â€￾

JE Patterson: “There is a perfectly logical explanation for all of this.â€￾

CEO Walsh: “I don’t want to hear you pitiful excuses. If you aren’t going to take care of this I will. As of right now, The Hart Foundation and Team Angle are not allowed to lay a finger on one another or they will be suspended indefinitely! They are not allowed to lay a hand on one another until WrestleSlam! That’s right, I am here by announcing that at WrestleSlam, The Hart Foundation will compete in a 6 man tag against Team Angle in the first ever Inter-promotional match! Now that is how you take control!â€￾

(CEO Walsh turned an left J.E. Patterson speechless as it goes back to J.R. and King.)

Jim Ross: “Well I with the announcement of The Next Generation Hart Foundation vs Team Angle I will defiantly be supporting The Next Generation Hart Foundation, even though I in no way, support what they do.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well of course you’re going for them. They are apart of Anarchy after all.â€￾

The Next Generation Hart Foundation vs The New Brood​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a six man tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Bret Hart, Teddy Hart and Harry Smith walk down the ramp to the ring with Nattie Neidhart while Nattie waves the Canadian flag.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing a combined weight of 680 lbs, being accompanied by Nattie Neidhart, the team of Bret Hart, and the World Tag Team Champions Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The Next Generation Hart Foundation.â€￾

Kevin Thorn, Vampiro and Gangrel walk down to the edge of the ramp. Gangrel then spits blood. Thorn, Vampiro and Gangrel then get into the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, weighing a combined weight of 780 lbs, Kevin Thorn, Gangrel and Vampiro, the New Brood.â€￾

Kevin Thorn and Harry Smith start in the ring. Smith and Thorn lock up, and both men struggle to out power the other. No-one is able to get the advantage, so both let go. Smith tells Thorn to bounce off the ropes. Thorn bounces off the ropes, and both men go for a shoulder tackle, but neither man gets knocked down. Smith and Thorn look at each other, and Thorn bounces off the ropes again, ducks a Smith clothesline, and grabs a side headlock. Smith pushes into the corner, and the referee calls for a break. Thorn breaks the hold. Both men lock up again, and Thorn takes a headlock , the turns it into a front face lock. Thorn goes over to his corner, and Vampiro makes the tag in. Vampiro comes in with a kick to the mid-section of Smith. Vampiro hits a couple of right hand shots on the side of the head. Smith suddenly hits Vampiro with a knee to the gut, then pulls Vampiro by the hair and slams his head into the turnbuckle. Smith tags in Teddy Hart. Teddy kicks Vampiro in the mid-section in the corner a couple of times. Teddy then snapmares Vampiro, and dropkicks him in the back. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Vampiro. Teddy tags in Bret Hart. Bret comes in and stomps on Vampiro a bit, then picks him up, kicks him in the mid-section and takes him over with a snap suplex. Bret makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Vampiro. Bret picks Vampiro up, and pushes him back into the corner. Bret then chops Vampiro across the chest a few times, before making the tag into Teddy. Teddy comes into the ring, goes back for a run up, and hits a corner dropkick on Vampiro. Teddy then rolls Vampiro up, 1…2. kick out by Vampiro. Vampiro quickly gets up, and Teddy throws him to the mat by the hair. Teddy then tags Smith back in. Smith comes in and scoop slams Vampiro, then drops an elbow across him. Smith makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Vampiro. Smith picks Vampiro up and hits him with a backbreaker. Teddy goes up to the top rope and hits a body splash off the top rope, then quickly gets out of the ring. Smith makes the cover, 1…2.. Gangrel breaks up the pin. The referee is trying to force Gangrel back to his corner, and Bret, Teddy and Smith all start stomping on Vampiro. Gangrel is telling the referee to turn around, but the referee is ignoring him and telling Gangrel to get back to his corner. Bret and Teddy go back to their corner, and Gangrel exits the ring. Smith tags in Teddy. Teddy picks up Vampiro, and his a twisting neckbreaker. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Vampiro. Teddy tags in Bret. Bret picks Vampiro up, hits an atomic drop, then a neckbreaker. Bret makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Vampiro. Bret tags Smith in, and Smith comes into the ring and locks a rear chin lock in on Vampiro. Vampiro starts to struggle back to his feet. Vampiro has got back up, and has turned so the hold is only a side headlock. Vampiro starts to elbow Smith in the stomach, and is starting to cause some separation, but Smith takes Vampiro down to the mat by the hair. Smith then tags Teddy back in. Teddy goes to the top rope and waits for Vampiro to get back to his feet. Vampiro gets up, and Teddy goes for a cross body, but Vampiro counters with a dropkick to the mid-section of the flying Teddy. Both men try to struggle back to their corners. Vampiro makes the tag to Gangrel and Teddy makes the tag to Bret. Gangrel comes in and clotheslines Bret to the mat. Bret gets up and Gangrel scoop slams him down before dropping an elbow across the mid-section of Bret. Gangrel makes the cover, 1…2. Smith breaks up the pin. Thorn comes in and hits a big boot on Smith. Smith falls to the mat then rolls out of the ring. Thorn follows. Gangrel picks Bret up and kicks him in the mid-section. Gangrel then gets Bret up for a powerbomb, but Bret jumps out behind him and lands on his feet. Bret hits a chop block on Gangrel, then goes for the Sharpshooter. Vampiro starts to go over to break up the move, but Teddy hits a springboard dropkick on Vampiro, and knocks him to the outside. Bret has it locked in, and Gangrel taps out.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners by submission, The Next Generation Hart Foundation.â€￾

Team Angle is shown up on the screen clapping.

Kurt Angle: “Gee, wasn’t that impressive boys? Bret Hart made someone tap out! Bret you better not think that what just happened to the New Brood will happen to us at WrestleSlam. We aren’t some stupid vampire misfits. We are wrestlers. And come WrestleSlam, when we have our six man tag team match, Team Angle is going to beat your Canadian asses. Oh it’s true, it’s damn true!â€￾
Ad break.

Ric Flair vs Ken Shamrock​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Ric Flair struts down the ramp and gets into the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “From Cameron, North Carolina, weighing 220 lbs, he is the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair.â€￾

Ken Shamrock walks out to the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Sacramento, California, weighing 235 lbs, the World’s Most Dangerous Man, Ken Shamrock.â€￾

Shamrock and Flair shake hands, and the crowd applauds. Both men then lock up. Shamrock has the clear edge in power and forces Flair back into the corner. The referee calls for the clean break and Shamrock provides it. The crowd applauds. Both men move to the centre of the ring, and Flair grabs a side headlock on Shamrock. Shamrock pushes him off. Flair bounces off the ropes and gets taken down by a Shamrock shoulder tackle. Shamrock bounces off the ropes, Flair drops down, Shamrock hits the ropes again, and Flair takes Shamrock down with a chop. Shamrock gets up in the corner and Flair starts chopping away at him. Flair Irish whips Shamrock across to the opposite corner. Flair charges in after him, but Shamrock gets his boot up to the face of Flair. Shamrock charges at Flair, but Flair takes him over with a back body drop. Flair then picks up Shamrock’s leg, and kicks away at the back of the knee. Flair then drops an elbow across the knee. Flair makes he cover, 1…2. kick out by Shamrock. Flair picks Shamrock up and goes for a chop, but Shamrock ducks and starts to hit some forearms on Flair. Flair kicks Shamrock in the knee, then bounces off the ropes and Shamrock takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Shamrock yells out to the crowd. Flair gets up and Shamrock catches him with a jumping calf kick. Shamrock makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Flair. Shamrock waits for Flair to get to his feet, then takes Flair down by the arm, and locks in an armbar. Flair is screaming out in pain, and is caught in the middle of the ring. He is trying to pull himself to the ropes. Shamrock is leaning right back on Flair, pulling Flair’s arm right back. Flair is getting closer. Flair grabs the bottom rope. Shamrock breaks the hold. Shamrock then grabs Flair’s angle, and starts to drag him to the middle of the ring, but Flair rolls through and sends Shamrock out to the floor. Flair gets back to his feet and follows Shamrock out. Shamrock gets to his feet and Flair chops him a couple of times. Flair then throws Shamrock back into the ring. Flair follows him in, then picks Shamrock up, hits him with a shin breaker, then knocks him down to the mat with a chop. Flair grabs the leg of Shamrock and goes for the Figure Four Leg Lock. Shamrock counters with his leg strength, sending Flair into the turnbuckles chest first. Shamrock then gets back to his feet. Flair turns around and Shamrock kicks Flair in the mid-section, then hits him with a fisherman suplex. Both men lay flat on the mat, and the referee begins his count. The referee gets to seven and both men have got back to their feet. Shamrock and Flair start exchanging right hands, and Shamrock is definitely getting the better of it. Suddenly Shamrock traps Flair and takes him over with a side belly to belly suplex. Shamrock cries out to the crowd, then grabs Flair’s ankle and locks in the Ankle Lock. Flair looks like he is going to tap out. Flair rolls though into the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair.â€￾

Both men stand up and face each other. Shamrock extends his hand out, and Flair shakes his hand as the crowd cheers.

Jim Ross: “This is what wrestling should be about folks.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I have to admit, it is great to see such sportsmanship.â€￾

Ad break.

Shawn Michaels vs ???​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a Pick Your Poison match, and it is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Shawn Michaels poses at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off behind him, makes his way down to the ring, then poses in the middle of the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “From San Antonio, Texas, weighing 220 lbs, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.â€￾

A long pause, as Michaels waits for his opponent.

Brock Lesnar’s music plays, and Lesnar comes out, poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, jumps onto the ring apron as fireworks come out of the ringposts, then poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “And from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 290 lbs, Brock Lesnar.â€￾

Lesnar and Michaels look at each other then lock up. Lesnar has the clear upper hand, and just pushes Michaels down to the mat. Michaels gets up looking frustrated, and locks up with Lesnar again, but Lesnar just pushes him down to the mat again. They lock up a third time, and this time Lesnar just charges into Michaels, and sends him back into the corner. The referee calls for a clean break, and Lesnar provides it. Lesnar moves back to the centre of the ring, and Michaels comes out and grabs a headlock on him. Lesnar just picks Michaels up and throw him off. Michaels gets up frustrated and grabs the headlock again. Lesnar picks Michaels up again, but Michaels outsmarts Lesnar, and takes him down with a headlock takedown. Lesnar fights back to his feet, then pushes Michaels off. Michaels bounces off the ropes and Lesnar takes him down with a shoulder block. Lesnar looks down at Michaels, then bounces off the ropes, Michaels drops down, Lesnar bounces off the ropes, and Michaels takes him over with an arm drag. Lesnar fights back to his feet and throws Michaels into the corner. Lesnar comes after him, and Michaels hits Lesnar with a chop. Michaels then moves Lesnar back into the corner and hits a few more chops on Lesnar. Michaels attempts an Irish whip, but Lesnar reverses and sends Michaels to the corner hard. Michaels flips up the turnbuckle, the comes back onto his feet, turns around, and Lesnar hits him with a clothesline. Lesnar picks Michaels up, and hits him with a few knees to the mid-section, then takes Michaels over with a snap suplex. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Michaels. Lesnar picks Michaels up and knees him in the mid-section a few times. Lesnar then gets Michaels up, and hits a back breaker on Michaels. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Michaels. Lesnar picks Michaels up and goes for another back breaker, but Michaels fights out of it with elbows to the side of the head. Michaels falls back against the ropes, and Lesnar charges in at him. Michaels drops down and lowers the top rope, and Lesnar falls out to the floor. Lesnar gets back to his feet, and Michaels comes over the top rope onto Lesnar with a slingshot senton, knocking both men to the floor. Michaels gets up and picks Lesnar up. Michaels attempts an Irish whip on Lesnar into the steel steps, but Lesnar reverses and sends Michaels into the steps. Lesnar rolls in and out of the ring to break the referee’s count. Lesnar then picks Michaels up on his shoulders, and is looking to ram him head first into the ringpost, but Michaels slips out and pushes Lesnar into it. Lesnar then turns around and Michaels kicks him in the mid-section, then hits him with a piledriver. Michaels slowly picks up Lesnar, but is having difficulty because Lesnar seems to be essentially dead weight. Michaels gets him up and rolls him back in the ring. Michaels follows him in, then makes the cover, 1…2.. Lesnar gets his foot on the rope. Michaels waits for Lesnar to start to get back to his feet, then bounces off the ropes, but Lesnar gets him with a belly to belly suplex. Brock waits for Shawn to get back to his feet. Shawn gets up and Lesnar gets him with the Brock Lock. Michaels can feel the air being squeezed out of him. Michaels is fading and has fallen to the mat. The referee checks on Michaels. His hand goes down once, twice, but not a third time. Michaels is standing in the hold and starts to hit some right hands to the face of Lesnar. Michaels frees himself, bounces off the ropes, but then gets hit with a knee to the mid-section by Lesnar. Lesnar picks Michaels up, then rams him into the turnbuckle back first. Lesnar starts ramming some shoulder blocks into the mid-section of Michaels. Lesnar Irish whips Michaels to the opposite corner, then follows him in looking for a corner spear, but Michaels dodges and Lesnar goes into the ringpost shoulder first. Michaels staggers around the ring, then as Lesnar comes out of the corner Michaels bounces off the ropes and hits a flying forearm. Both men are down on the mat and the referee begins his count. At six Lesnar has struggled to his feet, and Michaels kips up. Michaels hits Lesnar with an inverted atomic drop, then a right hand that knocks him down to the mat. Lesnar gets up and Michaels scoop slams him. Michaels goes up to the top rope and goes for an elbow drop, but Lesnar rolls out of the way. Lesnar waits for Michaels to get back to his feet, then hits him with a German suplex. Lesnar waits for Michaels to get back to his feet, then gets him up for an F5, but Michael slips out. Lesnar turns around and Michaels kicks him in the mid-section then hits him with a DDT. Michaels goes to the top rope and hits an elbow drop on Lesnar. Michaels goes to the top rope and starts tooting up the band. Lesnar is starting to get back to his feet, when suddenly the lights turn off. Ten seconds later they come back on. Michaels turns back to Lesnar, and Lesnar gets Michaels up and hits him with an F5. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Brock Lesnar.â€￾

The camera zooms in on Michaels on the mat.

End of broadcast.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Lesnar/HBK

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: CEO Walsh and GM Patterson

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show BKB! Good to see on how you hype some of the fueds as we head towards Wrestleslam plus CEO Walsh's appearance was a surprise. Looks like we are going to see some changes for SWA.

Check out HEW if you want.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: HBK vs Lesnar, with HHH vs Taker coming in close second

WM: None

BP: Chris Sabin's interview. "Inner Thigh Shot", that was gold.

WP: None

AC: Nice little basic show with good match writing that hyped all the storylines your show has. 8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.