SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Triple H vs. The Undertaker

Worst Match: Ric Flair vs. Ken Shamrock

Best Interview/Segment: Sabin Interview

Worst Interview/Segment: Angle Segment

Additional Feedback/Comments: This was a good show. Each of the matches hyped up your rivalries and CEO Walsh showing up was a surprise. As Leviathan pointed out, it looks like there may be some changes in store for SWA.

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: Main Event

WM: Flair match...i was expecting a heel turn on someones behalf...surprising ending

BP: Of course, Inner Thigh Shot...priceless

WP: Not Applicable...didnt have that many

AC: Havnt seen the show in a while but this show was really good...good build to Wrestleslam

CP: Check out my BTBs...WWE vs. ECW and WWE: Era of '08

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM: Main Event imo

WM: None they were all nicely written

BP Sabin Interview. Great Writing

WP: None that I could see imo

AC Great show pushing towards Wrestleslam. Maybe Andrew Walker will make a guest apearance.

HulkStar

BM: Hands down the kickass Triple H Undertaker match!!
WM: Usually id pick one but I cant its just to bad ass of a show... I like all the matches tbh
BP: Chris Sabin Segment/interview was awesome...
WP: Heh, I didnt really like the short Angle Smack talking thing sorry...
AC: Great Match I will be reviewing next couple shows for sure!!
Oh and try checking out wwe: a fresh start... A Review would be nice lol..
Keep the good work up this is an awesome BTB

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: HBK/Lesnar
WM: Shamrock/Flair
BP: JE Patterson/CEO Walsh
WP: Angle's little promo but it still done its job.
Add. Comments: Great show and I am definately seeing an improvement that is showing me there is life after Weebo and SWA Anarchy GM and the build up to Wrestleslam is awesome so far so keep it up!

John

Best Match: me which was HBK fighting Brock lesnar

Worst Match: none really. they were really good

Best Promo: Walsh/ Patterson

Worst Promo: none really

Additional Feedbacks: great show BKB. 9.5 out of 10, my highest rating yet. cant wait for next week's show.

bartman

Reaction score
Hey, I'm sorry about this delay. I've been really busy and abit strapped for time on writing, with WrestleSlam being on Sunday I have been focusing on that when I've had the time but I'll be posting Riots tonight (Hey, better late than never)

Sorry again.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Best Match: HBK vs. Lesner

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: Walsh and Patterson

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional Feedbacks: Another good show BKB. I liked all matches and promos, nice job. 9/10

Review for Review, my ECW One Night Stand PPV is posted

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
253b366bba.png

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Wrestleslam

ws.jpg

Jim Ross: “Hello everyone! I am Jim Ross alongside my broadcast partner Jerry the King Lawler and we are coming to you live from Madison Square Garden bringing to you the biggest Pay Per View of the year Wrestleslam!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Your right and I cannot wait to get the ngiht started so let us get this underway!â€￾

(Andrew Walker appears on the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand as the fans begin to cheer. Walker smiles as he walks down the ramp and walks up the steel steps. Walker enters the ring and stands in the middle of the ring and lifts the microphone to his mouth.)

Andrew Walker: “Hello everyone and welcome to Wrestleslam! I would love to thank you for the very welcoming ovation. I am sure many of you are wondering why I am here since I took a leave of absence shortly before Valentines Validation. Well I am here for many reasons. One is to announce that the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance is here by announcing it’s first Annual Draft this coming Wednesday! Also that there is going to be a huge change! Because it has been decided that the rosters will be equalized! Meaning both show swill be two hours and both will have an even number of superstars. So Riots will get more draft picks but it is in the interest of fairness. I have one more announcement before I get out of your guys hair and allow the biggest and best Pay Per View to get underway. I am here to announce that JE Patterson is no longer the interim General Manager of Anarchy. Instead, JE Patterson is now the full fledged General Manager of Anarchy! That is right, I am stepping down as General Manager but do not worry, you guys have not seen the last of me. Now everyone, let us embrace the future of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance and lets get the greatest spectacle in professional wrestling!â€￾

Jim Ross: “What a bombshell! The SWA is going to have a draft this week and the retirement of now former Anarchy General Manager Andrew Walker.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Plus the rosters are going to be equalized so we can expect huge changes.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well certainly Anarchy will never be the same without the original General manager but he wants the product to live on and live on we will!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Of course he will be missed like he said we have not seen the least of him. He has not let us down yet and I am sure he will not be gone for long.

Jim Ross: “Well ladies and gentlemen it is time to kick off Wrestleslam with our opening contest and it is one that just might steal the show!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “No kidding, Anarchy is kicking things off tonight and what a great match to start off the greatest pay Per View in SWA history. Chris Sabin vs. Samoa Joe for the X Division Championship.â€￾

Jim Ross: “These two most certainly have had issues with each other since Black X-Mas in that Triple Threat Ultimate X match and than last month at Valentines Validation when Sabin intentionally got himself counted out to retain his championship.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well this time there is nothing Sabin can do because he can lose his title by count out and he can lose it by disqualification! So Sabin has to legitimately beat Samoa Joe tonight to walk out of here the champion.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well it is time to see if Sabin can get the job done!â€￾

X Division Championship
Chris Sabin vs. Samoa Joe

Lillian Garcia: "The opening contest for the First Annual Wrestleslam is scheduled for one fall and is for the X Division Championship. And in the match up the defending champion can lose his title by count out or disqualification. Introducing first, the challenger. From the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 260lbs, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe!"

(The Samoan dancers with the flaming torches come out the entrance and appear on both sides of the stage dancing. Samoa Joe appears on the stage with a towel around his neck and white and black trunks. Joe walks down the ramp and hops up onto the ring apron. Joe enters the ring through the ropes and takes the towel off his neck. He cuts his throat and points it to the camera.)

Lillian Garcia: "Introducing from Chicago, Illinois. The reigning and defending X Division Champion, Chris Sabin!"

(Hail Sabin fills the room as he appears on the stage wearing his black sweater. Sabin lifts up his hand and point to his palm. Sabin walks down the ramp with a huge swagger to his stride. Sabin slides in under the bottom rope and rises to his feet. Sabin walks over to the middle of the ropes and stands on the second rope pointing up to his title around his waist.)

Both men circle around the middle of the ring staring at each other. Both men lock into a collar elbow tie up and Joe breaks it and goes for a right hand. Sabin ducks under the right hand of Joe and connects with a knife edge chop. Joe stands there unaffected staring at Sabin. Joe answers back with a knife edge chop of his own. Sabin clutches at his chest and backs up against the ropes and rests on one knee. Joe stands in the middle fo the ring staring a hole through Sabin. Joe walks towards Sabin as he stands and attempts another knife edge chop but Sabin ducks under it. Sabin backs across the ring and Joe walks towards Sabin and locks into a collar elbow tie up. Joe easily backs Sabin into a corner and the referee calls for the break between the two. Joe slowly backs up and Sabin quickly slides out of the corner and stands in the middle of the ring. Joe walks towards Sabin and they both lock into another collar elbow tie up and Joe grabs Sabin in an arm wringer. Joe backs Sabin up against the ropes and whips Sabin across the ring. Sabin bounces off the ropes ducks under a clothesline attempt from Joe. Sabin bounces off the ropes once again and attempts a shoulder block on Joe in the middle of the ring and Joe just stares at Sabin unaffected by the shoulder block. Joe begins to talk a bit of trash staring at Sabin and Sabin backs up against the ropes and attempts another shoulder block. Joe is once again un affected. Sabin decides to try and bounces off the ropes. Once Sabin is off the ropes, Joe connects with a running kick to the jaw of Sabin. Sabin rolls on the mat to the corner. Joe walks over to Sabin and picks him up to his feet in the corner. Joe grabs the wrist of Sabin and attempts to whip him across the ring but Sabin reverses it. Joe hit’s the turnbuckles in the corner and Sabin runs at Joe and connects with a flying forearm to the jaw of Joe. Sabin backs of of the corner looking at Joe who stumbles out of the corner still on his feet. Sabin walks to Joe and attempts to pick him up for the Cradle Shock, but he cannot lift Joe off the canvas. Joe connects with a knee lift to the face of Sabin that knocks him down to the mat. Joe reaches down and grabs Sabin by his hair and picks him up to his feet. Joe connects with a knife edge chop and backs Sabin up against the ropes. Joe whips Sabin across the ring and Sabin bounces off the ropes. Joe runs towards Sabin attempting a clothesline but Sabin ducks under it. Joe continues running and bounces off the ropes the same time Sabin does. Sabin and Joe runs towards each other and Joe connects with a spinning wheel kick to the jaw of Sabin. Sabin lies flat on the amt holding his face as Joe sits up and looks at Sabin. Joe gets to his feet and grabs Sabin by the hair and picks him up to his feet. Joe connects with a head butt to the face of Sabin and Sabin backs up into a corner. Joe whips Sabin across the ring and Sabin’s back hit’s the turnbuckles. Joe runs towards Sabin and connects with the running knee lift to the face of Sabin. Joe backs away and Sabin falls down and his head rests against the bottom turnbuckle. Joe looks out at the crowd and than walks in front of Sabin and drives his foot across the face of Sabin and than runs back across the ring. Joe bounces off the ropes and runs across the ring and drives his foot right across the face of Sabin. Sabin rolls out of the corner holding his face once again. Sabin lies back first on the mat in the middle of the ring. Joe walks to Sabin and sits him up. Sabin is still holding his nose but Joe connects with a knife edge chop to his back. Sabin sits up right and reveals that he is bleeding from his nose. Joe than connects with a straight kick to the chest of Sabin knocking him back down onto the mat. Joe runs back and bounces off the ropes runs towards Sabin, leaps into the air, and drives his knee across the throat of Sabin. Joe goes for the cover and hooks the leg. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Sabin gets a shoulder up. Joe sits on his knees and looks at the referee before rising up to his feet. Joe sits Sabin up and grabs his head and twists it to one side in a neck wrench. Sabin sits up to one side and rises up to his feet as Joe keeps the neck wrench locked in. Sabin connects with a few elbows to the gut of Joe finally breaking the hold. Sabin runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Sabin runs towards Joe but Joe bursts towards Sabin with energy and knocks Sabin down with shoulder block. Joe walks over to Sabin and sits him up and once again locks in that neck wrench. Sabin moves to the side and sits on his knees. Sabin begins to rise to his feet and connects with an elbow to the gut of Joe. Joe keeps his vice like grip on the head of Sabin and pulls back slamming Sabin back down onto the mat. The referee admonishes Joe and tells him to watch the hair. Joe walks back over to Sabin and picks him up to his feet. Joe grabs Sabin in a front facelock and than throws his arm over his neck. Joe lifts Sabin up for a vertical suplex. Joe takes a few steps forwards and than falls back connecting with the suplex. Joe sits up and crawls over to Sabin.. Joe places his forearm across the bloody face of Sabin and hooks the leg of Sabin. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Sabin kicks out. Joe rises up to his feet and looks down at Sabin as Rolls onto his stomach and rises up onto his hands and knees. Joe picks up Sabin to his feet and connects with a right hand followed up by a knife edge chop. Joe connects with a series of right hands and knife edge chops that back Sabin up into a corner. Joe connects with one more big right hand and Sabin falls face first on the mat. Joe looks down on Sabin and begins to pick him up to his feet. Once Sabin is on his feet hunched over, Sabin connects with three right hands to the gut of Joe followed up by a right hand to the face. Sabin connects with another right hand to the face of Joe but Joe retaliates with a right hand to the face of Sabin. Joe grabs the arm of Sabin and turns him around against the ropes. Joe attempts to whip Sabin across the ring but Sabin reverses it. Joe bounces off the ropes but his arm hook the top rope and stops him in his tracks. Sabin runs towards Joe but Joe back body drops Sabin over the ropes. Sabin holds onto the top rope and lands on the ring apron. Joe turns around and Sabin pokes Joe in the eyes. Joe walks to the middle of the ring and turns around. Sabin springs up to the top rope and connects with a springboard dropkick to the chest of Joe. Sabin crawls over to Joe and covers him. The referee drops and counts 1...2...and Joe kicks out. Sabin rises to his feet and picks up joe to his feet as well. Sabin connects with a knife edge chop and follows it up with a spinning back kick to the gut of Joe. Joe is hunched over and Sabin runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Sabin leaps up and double stomps th back of joe driving him into the mat. Joe rolls over onto his back and Sabin runs to the ropes once again and exits out onto the ring apron. Sabin springs up to the top rope and than leaps off and connects with the springboard leg drop on Joe. Sabin hooks the leg of Joe and gets on top of him with the lateral press. The referee drops and counts 1...2...and Joe kicks out. Sabin quickly hops up to his feet and backs the referee into a corner arguing with him that it was a three count. Joe slowly gets up to one knee, and Sabin turns and picks up Joe all the way up to his feet. Sabin attempts to pick up Joe for the Cradle Shock unsuccessfully once again. Sabin lifts as hard as he can and manages to get Joe off his feet for a second but Joe floats over behind Sabin and grabs him in a waist lock. Joe sends Sabin over with a German suplex and bridges it into a pin. The referee counts 1...2...and Sabin manages to get a shoulder up. Joe gets to his feet breathing hard as he rises to his feet and walks over to Sabin. Joe picks up Sabin to his feet and pushes him back against the ropes. Joe whips Sabin across the ring and Sabin bounces off the ropes. Joe snatches Sabin up and drives him down to the mat with a power slam. Joe stays on top of Sabin and the referee counts 1...2...and Sabin kicks out once again. Joe sits up and looks down to Sabin who is wiping the blood from his face. Joe rises to his feet and picks up Sabin to his feet. Joe pushes Sabin back into a corner and whips him across the ring. Sabin hits the turnbuckles and Joe charges at Sabin. Sabin connects with a spinning back kick to the chest of Joe once again and Joe stops in his tracks and turns around . Sabin runs out of the corner and to the ropes Joe is facing. Sabin leaps up to the second rope and springboards off it and turns in mid air catching Joe in a tornado DDT. Sabin drives Joe’s head into the mat and goes for the cover. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Joe gets a shoulder up. Sabin rolls over onto his hands and knees and wipes the blood from his nose. Joe is rising up to his hands and knees as well but Sabin rises up to his feet first. Sabin picks up Joe to his feet and connects with a knife edge chop. Joe connects with a punt like kick to the gut of Sabin. Sabin leaves his feet for a second and than is hunched over. Joe quickly shoves Sabin’s head in between his legs and lifts him up. Joe slams Sabin down with a power bomb. Joe keeps his hold on Sabin and pins his shoulders to the mat. The referee counts 1...2...and Sabin gets his shoulders up. As Sabin kicks out, Joe steps over one leg and locks in an STF on Sabin in the middle of the ring. Joe has the STF locked in and Sabin’s right hand is shaking ready to tap as his body slowly crawls towards the ropes. Sabin reaches out and Sabin is inches away from the rope when Joe breaks the STF and grabs the reaching arm of Sabin and pulls back. Joe’s leg shoots over and around the head of Sabin, Stretching the arm. Sabin scoots with his legs and he wraps his legs around the bottom rope. The referee calls for the break and Joe releases the hold and sits there on his hands and knees looking at his blood covered forearms wondering how Sabin did not tap. Joe rises to his feet and bends down and picks up Sabin to his feet. Once Sabin is on his feet, he connects with right land to the lower extremities that the referee does not count as a low blow. Joe is hunched over and Sabin bends down and finally picks up Samoa Joe onto his shoulders for the Cradle Shock. Sabin is attempting to cross the legs of joe when joe slides off Sabin’s shoulder behind him. Once Joe is on his feet he grabs Sabin in a rear naked choke and pulls him down onto the mat. Joe locks in the body scissors and in the middle of the ring. The blood runs down Sabin’s face as his right hand flies up and begins to tap furiously.

Jim Ross: “Joe wins the X Division Championship on the grandest stage the SWA has to offer! Joe has proved to the world that he is the real deal and he means business!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Your right Joe proved it to all of us. Looks like Sabin just could not beat Joe in a one on one situation. But now let us send it over to Jake Reed and Mark Cellers for some Riots actions!â€￾

Jake Reed: “Thank you J.R. and King and it is now time to get the Riots portion of the biggest Pay Per View of the year underway!â€￾

Mark Cellers: “And what better why way to start off the Riots portion with some hardcore action! The Man Beast Rhino and one of the fastest rising superstars in the SWA, C.M. Punk!â€￾

Jake Reed: “Well Punk can thank his faction buddies and the General Manager for this opportunity to walk out of Wrestleslam with the Hardcore title.â€￾

Mark Cellers: “Punk earned this shot by beating Rob Van Dam for the chance! He wasn’t handed anything.â€￾

Jake Reed: “Yeah after a chair shot to the back of Van Dam. Well anyways let us see if Punk can rise to the occasion!â€￾

Hardcore Championship
Rhino vs. CM Punk​

Justin Roberts: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SWA Hardcore Championship! Introducing first, the challenger from Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 220lbs, C.M. Punk!â€￾

(Punk walks down the ramp slapping the signs out of the hands of the fans holding them up along the aisle. Punk slides into the ring and walks to a corner and sits on the top turnbuckle not caring about the fans.)

Justin Roberts: “And his opponent from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 250 lbs, The reigning SWA Hardcore Champion, Rhino!"

(Rhino appears on the stage with the Hardcore title aound his waist. Rhino runs full speed down the ramp and slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope.)

Rhino looks angrily at Punk before moving forward and they lock in a collar and elbow tie up but Rhino hits a quick scoop slam laying Punk out. Rhino comes off the ropes and hits an elbow drop to the chest of Punk before lifting him to his feet. Punk then starts hitting punches to the head of Rhino before starting to hit quick kick to the back of the legs before getting Rhino into a front face lock and then He starts hitting knees to the jaw of Rhino before running off the ropes and hitting a swinging neckbreaker. Punk then cockily taunts the crowd before yelling straightedge and climbing out of the ring. Punk looks under the ring and finally finds what He wants. He pulls out the table and slides it into the ring. Punk then himself slides into the ring only to be hit with a hard right to the head as He is rising to his feet. Rhino then puts him in a front face lock and then hits a quick snap suplex. Rhino then props the table up on the turnbuckle. Rhino then again lifts Punk up and starts to hit punches to the head and then He lays Punk up against the table and then He hits more punches before going back to the opposite turnbuckles. Rhino then sprints towards CM Punk and the table looking for the gore Punk moves and Rhino goes flying through the table and He just lands away from the turnbuckle. Punks is on the mat and then is finally able to make the pin on Rhino 1...2 kick out by Rhino. Punk then slowly returns to his feet and taunts the crowd some more. Punk then waits for Rhino to get up before hitting a kick to the midsection which Rhino somehow grabs then he spins Punk around before hitting a quick inverted Atomic drop. Rhino then sends Punk into the ropes before running into him with a huge clothesline on the returning Punk. Rhino then slides out of the ring and looks under the ring and pulls out another table. Rhino slides it into the ring before climbing up onto the apron only to be hit by a dropkick to the chest from Punk. Rhino falls off the apron and to the mats below and his head snapping back hitting the barricade. Punk then springboards and and hits a very low flying clothesline on the knocked out Rhino who takes the full grunt of the move as the barricade stays in place. Punk also hits the barricade hard knocking him senseless. Both superstars on the mats below the ring and no movement from either. Finally Punk begins to stir abit and starts to get to his feet as does Rhino. Punk is first to his feet and helps Rhino back fully to his feet. Punk then offers a handshake as Rhino extends his hand. Punk then quickly grabs the wrist and tries to send him into the steel steps only to be sent into them himself. Punk goes flying over the steel steps and onto the mats. Rhino then searches under the ring and finds a steel chair. Rhino then pulls it out and carries it to where Punk is on the mat. Rhino then hits Punk in the midsection before making the pin. 1...2..kickout by Punk. Rhino returns to his feet and then lifts Punk up to his feet and slams him into the apron. Rhino then grapples him and presses him against the apron but Punk hits a kick to the back of the leg. Punk then hits a quick spike DDT before sliding into the ring getting a breather as Rhino recovers from the DDT. Punk then taunts the crowd by putting his arms in an X as the crowd start to boo before starting to chant Rhino. Rhino then starts returning to his feet but Punk does not notice. Rhino then fully back to his feet and then gets into the ring and sneaks up behind Punk. Rhino then quickly puts his arms around the waist of Punk and sends him flying across the ring with a german suplex. Punk then hits the mat as Rhino taunts the crowd as He grabs the arm of punk and puts his knee on the back of Punk and pulls the arm back wrenching the hold. Punk yells out in Pain as Rhino holds Punks arm back enabling him to break the hold. Rhino after seeing that Punk is not going to tap releases the hold before locking in a crossface and pulling the hold back causing Punk to again scream in pain. Punk then tries to break the hold by bringing his legs over and locking in a head scissors on Rhino. Punk succeeds in doing this and then rolls Rhino out of the crossface. Punk has the Head scissors on Rhino who looks as if He is fading. Rhinos arms and legs fall limp. The referee lifts the arm of Rhino before dropping it down and it falls to the mat. The referee tries again and once again the arm falls to the mat. The referee yells out two and then picks Rhinos arm up and drops it but Rhino maneuvers arm around to the top leg of Punk and miraculously lifts it off and throws it off releasing the hold. Rhino then slides off the other leg and He begins gasping for air. Punk punches the mat before rising back to his feet and lifting Rhino up. Punk then hits a kick to the ribs of Rhino as Rhino moves to the side a bit. Punk exits the ring not noticing the table already in the ring. Rhino then starts to climb back to his feet. Punk throws the table into the ring as Rhino is on One knee. Punk climbs up onto the apron. Punk then taunts for Rhino to get to his feet by crossing his arms across the top rope before spring boarding off the top rope and looking to hit his signature flying clothesline. Rhino then grabs him and hits a spine buster. Both superstars are on the mat. Rhino starts to slowly return to his feet and then He then sets the table up against the turnbuckle before setting the other table up against the other side. Rhino then looks around only to see Punk up to his feet and He quickly hits a step up enzuiguri as the crowd start to boo after sensing momentum shifting. Punk then comes off the ropes and hits a leg drop on Rhino who starts to writhe in pain as Punk makes the pin 1...2...kick out by Rhino. Punk hits a knee to the ribs of Rhino before getting up again. Rhino then starts to squirm a bit before rolling over. Punk returns to his feet. Punk then pulls one of the tables of the turnbuckle and then He sets it up in the middle of the ring. Rhino is now on one knee as Punk lifts him fully to his feet, Punk sends him across the ring and into the turnbuckle. Punk then runs up and hits a knee lift followed by a quick bulldog. Punk then returns to his feet Smirking. Not wanting to finish it yet Punk lifts Rhino up and Again throws him to the turnbuckle. Punk then climbs up to the top rope and looks to hit as top rope bulldog. Rhino then reverses it and goes up the top turnbuckle for me as Punk is sitting there. Rhino then locks a front face lock on Punk looking for a superplex. Punk blocks it and hits forearms to the ribs of Rhino before standing up and setting up for the Pepsi Plunge. Punk then leaps off the top rope and drives Rhino through the table withy the Pepsi Plunge. The crowd start a holy shit chant as the referee calls for the EMTS as Rhino is bleeding heavily from a cut on his forehead. Punk after the table is split across the ring drapes an arm over the chest of Rhino for the pin 1...2...3

Mark Cellers: “I knew Punk could do it and low and behold we have a new SWA Hardcore Champion! And this might as well be a precursor to the rest of the night that the greatest faction in the history of the industry is going to rule Riots by the end of the night!â€￾

Jake Reed: “Well that remains to be seen but congratulations are I order for C.M. Punk for winning the Hardcore Championship. But right now let us send it to the back who is standing by with Americas Most Wanted.â€￾

Todd Grishim is shown backstage.

Todd Grishim: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time, America's Most Wanted."

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: "Guys, tonight you challenge the Dudleys for the SWA Tag Team Titles. What are your thoughts?"

Chris Harris: "Dudley’s, you boys have had a pretty good run as the SWA Tag Team Champions. I mean you've defeated teams like RVD and Sabu and MNM. But you see boys, you ain't ever defeated us."

James Storm: "That's right. America's Most Wanted is the greatest tag team in SWA history. Bubba. D-Von. Tonight, we will be taking the SWA Tag Team Titles. Sorry bout your damn luck."

Jake Reed: “Strong words from Americas Most Wanted. Let us see if they can ack what they say against the tag Team Champions.â€￾

Mark Cellers: “How can you doubt Americas Most Wanted? Are you insane? I said it before and I will say it again, the greatest force in professional wrestling is going to dominate tonight and AMW is going to walk out of that ring with the SWA Tag Team Championships!â€￾

SWA Tag Team Championship Match
The Dudley’s vs. Americas Most Wanted​

(Video detailing Dudley’s SWA Tag Team Title reign is played.)

Justin Roberts: "The following contest is a tag team match, and it is for the SWA Tag Team Championships."

The Dudleys pose at the top of the ramp, walk down to the ring and pose on the turnbuckles.

Justin Roberts: "Introducing first, from New York City, weighing a combined weight of 585 lbs, they are the SWA Tag Team Champions, Bubba Ray and D-Von, the Dudleys."

America's Most Wanted pose at the top of the ramp, Harris with his handcuffs and Storm with his beer bottle, walk down to the ring yelling at the crowd, then pose in the ring.

Justin Roberts: "The challengers, weighing a combined weight of 465 lbs, 'Wildcat' Chris Harris and the 'Tennessee Cowboy' James Storm, America's Most Wanted."

Chris Harris and Bubba Ray start in the ring. They circle around the ring, looking to lock up. When Bubba goes past James Storm, Storm swings at Bubba's back. Bubba turns his attention to Storm, and Harris runs across and forearms Bubba in the back, knocking Bubba down to the mat. Harris hits a couple of stomps on Bubba, but then as he picks Bubba up Bubba fights back with some right hands to the mid-section. Harris lets go of Bubba, and Bubba hits him with an open hand chop to the chest. Harris comes back with a chop of his own. Bubba then chops back, before Harris comes back with another one of his own. Harris suddenly knees Bubba in the mid-section, then takes a side headlock on him. Bubba pushes Harris off, Harris bounces off the ropes and goes for a shoulder tackle on Bubba, but gets sent to the mat himself instead. Bubba picks Harris up and scoop slams him, then grabs both of Harris' legs and separates them. Storm tries to get into the ring to interfere, but the referee goes over and tries to stop him. Meanwhile, D-Von goes up to the top rope and hits a flying headbutt to the groin of Harris. D-Von and Bubba look to the crowd. D-Von then goes back on the apron, and Bubba tags him in. D-Von comes in and picks up Harris, then puts him in a headlock. Harris pushes D-Von off, D-Von bounces off the ropes, ducks a Harris clothesline, bounces off the ropes then gets taken down by a knee to the mid-section from Harris. Harris goes to his corner and tags in Storm. Storm comes in and picks up D-Von, then hits him with some right hands to the forehead. Storm kicks D-Von in the mid-section, then goes for a scoop slam, but D-Von slips out the back, bounces off the ropes then takes Storm down with a flying elbow. D-Von picks Storm up and Irish whips him into the corner. D-Von charges in looking for a splash in the corner, but Storm dodges and D-Von goes into the turnbuckle. Storm then goes behind D-Von and hits him with a neckbreaker. Storm makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by D-Von. Storm takes D-Von back to his corner and slams his head into the turnbuckle, then tags in Harris. Harris comes in and hits a few kicks to the mid-section of D-Von. Harris then takes D-Von out of the corner, kicks him in the mid-section, and gets him up for a suplex. Harris continues to hold D-Von up in the air, so that all the blood is rushing to D-Von's head. Harris finally takes D-Von down to the mat with the suplex, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by D-Von. Harris makes the tag to Storm. Storm comes in and mounts D-Von, then starts to hit right hands top the face of D-Von. Storm gets off D-Von when the referee's count gets to four, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by D-Von. Storm starts choking D-Von, and the referee starts counting. Storm breaks at four again, then covers D-Von again, 1…2. kick out by D-Von. Storm tags Harris in, and Harris comes in and applies a sleeper hold on D-Von. D-Von is fading, and is now lying on the mat. The referee checks on D-Von. His arm goes down, once, twice, but not a third time. D-Von starts to fight back, and he gets to his feet. D-Von hits a few elbows to the mid-section of Harris. D-Von goes to bounce off the ropes, but Harris still has a hold of him around the neck and drives him down to the mat. Harris tags Storm in, and Storm comes in, picks D-Von up, and goes for the Eye Of The Storm, but D-Von slips out the back and takes Storm down with a neckbreaker. Both men are down on the mat and trying to crawl to their corners. Both men make the tag, and Bubba comes in with a clothesline to Harris. Harris gets up and Bubba takes him down with another clothesline. Harris gets up and charges at Bubba, but Bubba catches him and gets him with a sidewalk slam. Bubba makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Harris. Storm comes in and goes for a clothesline on Bubba, but Bubba ducks and gets him with a German suplex. Bubba waits for Harris to get back to his feet, then tries to go for a Bubba Bomb, but Harris blocks, then hits some elbows to the head of Bubba, Bubba stumbles around, and Storm gets up and puts him in a bear hug. Harris then bounces off the ropes and hits Bubba with a clothesline. Storm knocks D-Von out to the floor, while he was trying to climb back into the ring. Harris makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Bubba. Harris picks Bubba up, then scoop slams him back down. Harris drops an elbow on Bubba, then makes the cover,1…2.. kick out by Bubba. Harris drags Bubba over to the corner and tags in Storm. Storm comes in, picks Bubba, kicks him in the mid-section, then sets him up for the Eye Of The Strom. Storm hits it, then makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Bubba. Storm starts arguing with the referee, in shock that Bubba kicked out. Storm then puts his knee across the throat of Bubba, choking him. Storm breaks when the referee's count gets to four, then tags in Harris. Harris comes in and chokes Bubba, and also breaks on the referee's count at four. Harris makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Bubba. Harris calls for the Catatonic, then waits for Bubba to get back to his feet. Bubba gets up, and Harris sets him up for it, but Bubba counters with elbows to the side of the head. Harris lets go and Bubba drills him with a German suplex. Both men are down on the mat, and trying to make it to their corners. Bubba makes the tag to D-Von, and Harris to Storm. D-Von comes in and kicks Storm in the mid-section, then takes him down with a side Russian leg sweep. D-Von makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Storm. D-Von waits for Strom to get back to his feet, but Harris runs in at D-Von. D-Von sees him coming then hits him with a sidewalk slam. Bubba comes in and tells D-Von to go to the top rope. D-Von goes up, and Bubba gets Storm up on his shoulders. The D-Von then clotheslines Storm, and Storm falls all the way to the mat. D-Von makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Storm. Harris gets up and throws Bubba out of the ring. Harris then hits D-Von with a forearm to the back of the head. Harris Irish whips D-von into the corner, then charges in at him, but D-Von dodges and Harris runs straight into the turnbuckle. D-Von starts to walk towards Storm who is starting to get back to his feet when Storm suddenly floors D-Von with a Superkick. Bubba comes in from behind Storm, then hits him with a Bubba Bomb. Harris turns Bubba around then hits him with Catatonic. Harris then goes over to the ropes, and grabs the handcuffs that he brought out with him. Harris drags Bubba over to the ropes, and attempts to handcuff him, but the referee stops it. Harris starts arguing with the referee, and D-Von comes from behind Harris and hits him with the Saving Grace. D-Von picks Storm up and throws him out of the ring. Bubba gets up and grabs Harris, then sets him up for the Death Sentence while D-Von goes to the top rope. D-Von comes off the top rope and the Dudleys hit the Death Sentence. D-Von goes for the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Harris. The Dudleys call for the 3D, then get in position for it. Storm runs into the ring and knocks D-Von over. Harris gets up and Bubba hits him with a flapjack, not knowing that D-Von has moved. Bubba turns around and Storm hits him with a clothesline. Storm then picks up D-Von, kicks him in the mid-section and hits him with the Eye Of The Storm. Storm makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by D-Von. Storm yells at the referee, telling him it was a slow count.

CM Punk runs down to ringside.

Punk has climbed on the apron and is distracting the referee. Meanwhile, Storm has grabbed his beer bottle. D-Von gets to his feet and Storm smashes it over his head. Punk drops down off the apron and Storm makes the cover. The referee comes over and makes the count, 1…2…3.

Justin Roberts: "Here are your winners, and the new SWA Tag Team Champions, America's Most Wanted."

AMW and CM Punk walk back up the ramp with smiles across their faces.

Mark Cellers: “Two for two! What did I tell you! So far all of my predictions are coming true! The greatest force in professional wrestling is going to leave here tonight with all the gold!â€￾

Jake Reed: “Well AMW could not defeat the Dudleys on their own they needed help from C.M. Punk. None the less we have new Tag Team Champions in AMW. Right now let us send it to the back to Todd Grisham.â€￾

(Todd Grisham is standing in the back with John Bradshaw Layfield)

Todd Grisham: “I am standing here with John Bradshaw Layfield and…

JBL: “You are standing here with a Wrestling God! Now you better watch your tone and show some respect!â€￾

Todd Grisham: “Sorry about that Mr. Layfield, I was just wondering, you and Triple H have had this on going feud and I was wondering what drives this feud and what makes you better than him?â€￾

JBL: “What makes me better than Triple H? Greatness…Dignity…Courage…Respect. Triple H has none of these qualities. He has disgraced this company by showing up here and doing nothing! And tonight, not only will he be destroyed, but he will be forced to bow at the feet of greatness.â€￾

(JBL shoves Grisham aside and walks past him.)

Jim Ross: “Well JBL is certainly confident but he is going against arguably one of the best wrestlers in the business in the Game Triple H.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well JBL has never had a lack of confidence in his abilities. So now it is time to see if he can back up what he says against the Game.â€￾

Triple H vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut weighing in at 260lbs, the Game Triple H!â€￾

(“The King of Kingsâ€￾ by Motorhead fills the arena. The lights in the arena go dark as a sole light shines on the stage. Slowly from underneath the ring, Triple H rises on a platform with a bottle of water in his hands. Triple H looks down for a moment before beginning to walk down the ramp. Triple H walks along ringside and hops up onto the ring apron. Triple H takes a drink of water and throws the bottle into the audience. Triple H spit’s the water above him as he flexes. Triple H than spits it out onto the crowd. Triple H enters the ring and walks over to a corner where he gets onto the second rope and flexes again.)

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing his opponent from New York City, New York, John Bradshaw Layfield!â€￾

(JBL appears on the stage wearing the cowboy hat, black windbreaker and the traditional black tights. JBL walks down the ramp with smiles on his face as he approaches the ring. JBL walks up the steel steps and wipes his feet on the ring apron before entering through the ropes.)

JBL and Triple H lock into a collar elbow tie up. The test of strength continues with both men not moving an inch. They break the hold and slowly walk in a circle looking at each other. They lock in a collar elbow tie up once again and Triple H slowly pushes JBL back towards a corner but at the last moment, JBL turns and forces Triple H into the corner. The referee calls for a break but JBL puts Triple H into a side headlock and drags him out to the middle of the ring. Triple H puts his arms around JBL and pulls back against the ropes and pushes JBL off. JBL runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Triple H walks to the middle of the ring only to be knocked down with a shoulder block. JBL looks down at triple H and smirks as he runs to the side. JBL bounces off the ropes and Triple H rises to his feet. JBL attempts a clothesline but Triple H ducks under it and runs towards the ropes. JBL and Triple H bounce off the ropes at the same time and run towards each other. Triple H leaps up and lands a high knee to the jaw of JBL. JBL hit’s the mat and quickly rises to his feet. JBL stumbles into a corner. Triple H gets to his feet and rushes at JBL but receives a boot to the jaw for his effort. Triple H stumbles back to the middle of the ring and JBL rushes out of the corner and knocks him down with a huge shoulder block. Triple Hs lams on the mat and JBL kicks Triple H in the ribs as he begins to sit up. JBL reaches down and grabs the hair of Triple H and picks him up to his feet. JBL walks Triple H over to a corner and slams his head into the top turnbuckle. JBL sets Triple H in the corner and takes a step back. JBL measures and lands three thunderous right hands to the jaw of Triple H. Triple H hunches down and JBL lands a clubbing forearm to the back. Triple H stumbles out of the corner and walks towards the middle of the ropes. JBL turns Triple Ha round and lands another huge right hand to the jaw of Triple H. Triple H walks into another corner and JBL grabs the arm of triple H and Irish whips him across the ring. JBL charges at Triple H only to receive a reverse elbow to the jaw. Triple H charges out of the corner but is caught with a clothesline from JBL. JBL sits up and looks at Triple H before rushing up to his feet and picking Triple H up to his feet as well. JBL grabs Triple H in a front facelock and than this Triple H with a swinging neck breaker. JBL rushes to his feet and picks up Triple H again and lands yet another swinging neck breaker. JBL turns and covers Triple H and the referee counts 1...2...and Triple H gets a shoulder up. Triple H rolls onto his stomach and rises onto his hands and knees as he crawls towards the bottom rope. JBL stands up and stalks him and once Triple H gets to the bottom rope, JBL presses his foot on the back of Triple H’s neck and begins to choke him on the bottom rope. The referee tries to break the hold but fails. The referee begins the count 1...2...3...4...and JBL takes his foot off of Triple H. JBL backs away as triple H rises to his feet. JBL lands a hard right hand to the face of triple H but Triple H responds with a hard right hand of his own. JBL lands a right hand and Triple H follows up with a right hand of his own again. JBL runs backwards and bounces off the ropes. Triple H stands in the middle of the ring and once JBL gets within arms length of Triple H, Triple H reaches out and picks up JBL and slams him down with a spine buster. Triple H crawls on top of JBL and hooks the leg. The referee counts 1...2...and JBL gets a shoulder up. Triple H gets to his feet and shakes his head a bit as he looks down and JBL is rising up to his hands and knees. Triple H picks up JBL to his feet and lands a knife edge chop. Triple H than grabs the side of JBL and lifts him up. Triple H than drops JBL down across his knee with a hard back breaker. Triple H gets to his feet and begins to pick up JBL to his feet. JBL gets on one knee and lands a right hand to the gut of Triple H. Triple H hammers down with a clubbing forearm and puts JBL’s head in between his legs. Triple H hooks one arm but JBL lifts up and Sends Triple H over with a back body drop. JBL rises to his feet the same time Triple H does. JBL pushes Triple H back against the ropes and whips him across the ring. JBL walks to the center of the ring and bends down. Triple H bounces off the ropes and stops in front of Triple H and lands a face buster on JBL. JBL falls back first onto the mat and Triple H covers him. The referee counts 1...2...and JBL gets a shoulder up. Triple H gets to his feet and looks at JBL and signals for him to come on. JBL slowly rises to his feet and Triple H lands a kick to the mid section and puts his head in between his legs once again. Triple H double under hooks both of JBL’s arms and lands the pedigree. Triple H rolls JBL over and the Triple H lays on top of JBL. The referee counts 1...2...and JBL gets his foot on the bottom rope. Triple H gets up irate and grabs the referee by the shirt. JBL slowly rises to his hands and knees as Triple H argues with the referee. JBL slowly gets to his feet and looks at Triple H and runs back and bounces off the ropes. Triple H turns around from arguing with the referee and turns to where Bradshaw was laying. Triple H looks over and JBL is charging at him with a Clothesline From Hell, but Triple H ducks it. JBL turns around receives a kick to the midsection from Triple H. Triple H puts the head of JBL in between his legs and double under hooks his arm. Triple H leaps up and connects with a pedigree. Triple H rolls over JBL ad covers him ad hooks the leg. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: “Well HHH proving to the world that he is better than the Wrestling God! HHH with a decisive victory over JBL.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I agree, maybe JBL will think twice before opening his mouth to everyone now that he has had his ass handed to him. But right now apparently the Riots General Manager has some kind of announcement to make so let us send it to Adam McMichaels in the ring!â€￾

(Adam McMichaels makes his way down to the ring with his briefcase in hand to massive boos from the crowd. He enters the ring and holds the briefcase up to more boos from the crowd. He continues to badmouth the crowd as A worker enters the ring and gives Adam the microphone as Adam pushes him down. )

Adam McMichaels: “Everybody Shut up! I got something to say. Although I do not think I should reveal this here in this shit hole of a town but it would not be Wrestleslam without Riots stealing the show with a huge announcement!â€￾

(The crowd boo heavily as McMichaels just smiles.)

Adam McMichaels: “I have in my hands, in this very briefcase, the newest Riots exclusive championship! The United States Championship is coming to Riots this Friday! Although I am sure it will not be long before on of the members of the greatest faction in wrestling history gets this one as well.â€￾

(The crowd boo even more now)

Adam McMichaels: Starting Friday there will be a tournament to crown the first ever SWA United States Champion. Now I am getting out of this miserable little hole in the wall and get into my limousine and celebrate the victories of all the titles coming together!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well that is quite an announcement from Riots General Manager Adam McMichaels. Not really winning over this crowd here tonight but still a huge announcement none the less.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “If he thinks that is going to be able to move up from the B show with another title, he has another thing coming.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well folks that aside, coming up next we have a championship match that is even more about the gold. It is more about respect.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Not to mention this is going to be extremely personal and brutal because these two men absolutely hate each other. Edge and Flair. The culmination is right now!â€￾

Intercontinental Championship
I Quit Match
Edge vs. Ric Flair

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is for the Intercontinental Championship, and is an I Quit match! In this contest there are no pin falls and no disqualifications. The only way to win is to get your opponent to say the words, I quit! Introducing first, from Charlotte, North Carolina weighing in at 243 lbs, the Nature Boy Ric Flair!â€￾

(WOOOOOO echoes through the arena as Ric Flair appears on the stage in the dark blue robe with diamonds all over. Flair struts down the ramp and than walks along ringside. Flair stops and kisses his daughter on the cheek. Flair than walks up the steel steps and walks on the ring apron. Flair wipes his feet and than enters the ring through the middle and top rope. Flair takes off his robe and looks to the stage.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing in at 240 lbs, he is the Rater R Superstar and the reigning Intercontinental Champion Edge!â€￾

(Edge appears on the stage in his trench coat with his Intercontinental Championship across his waist. He has a microphone in his hands as he stares at Flair in the ring. Edge walks won the ramp and holds the microphone up.)

Edge: “Flair, I am giving you one chance to quit right now before I come in there and beat you within an inch of your life! So you better take it grandpa before your ass ends up back in the hospital!â€￾

(Flair stands in the ring signaling for edge to bring it and Edge slides into the ring underneath he bottom rope and he takes off his trench coat and tosses his title to the referee.)

Both men stare at each other and than lock into a collar elbow tie up. Edge manages to force Flair against the ropes and Edge breaks the tie up and attempts a right hand but Flair ducks under. Flair stands behind Edge and once Edge turns around Flair pushes Edge against the ropes and connects with a knife edge chop. Edge holds his chest as he bends down a bit. Flair stands Edge up straight and connects with another knife edge chop that sends Edge off his feet and over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Edge stands up on the outside of the ring and kicks the announcers table as hard as he can in frustration. Flair stands in the ring signaling for Edge to bring it on. Edge looks at Flair and slowly walks along ringside to regain his composure. Edge walks up the steel steps and re enters the ring in between the middle and top rope. Edge stands across from the ring staring at Flair and both men lock up in a collar elbow tie up in the middle of the ring. Edge once again forces Flair back into a corner. The referee calls for a break and Edge slowly pulls away and than connects with a knife edge chop. Flair grabs Edge around the neck and pulls him into the corner and Flair begins unloading a series of knife edge chops and precision right hands to the jaw. Edge stumbles out of the corner away from Flair and Flair follows. Edge turns around and connects with a knee lift to the gut of Flair. Edge follows it up with an elbow to the back of the neck dropping Flair down to one knee. Edge than stomps on the back of Flairs head and drives him down to the mat. Edge moves to Flair’s side and drop an elbow across the back of Flairs neck. Edge stands up and drops another elbow across the back of Flairs neck. Edge stands up and stand over Flair and bends down. Edge picks up Flair to his hands and knees and than locks in a camel clutch. Edge pulls back and calls for the referee to come and ask Flair. The referee bends down on the mat and speaks into the microphone “Flair, do you quit?â€￾ and Flair screams back “HELL NO!â€￾. Flair than bites the finger of Edge and Edge stands up and walks away a bit holding his hand. Flair is on one knee when Edge charges towards Flair and connects with a running knee lift to the skull of Flair. Flair falls in between the middle and bottom rope and to the outside of the ring. Flair is lying on the mat as Edge exits in between the middle and top rope and hops off the ring apron to the outside. Edge bends down and picks up Flair to his feet and Flair immediately answers with a knife edge chops on the chest of Edge. Edge stumbles back a bit and Flair answers with another knife edge chop. Edge backs up against the steel guard railing. Flair charges at Edge and Edge back body drops Flair over the steel barricade to the concrete floor amidst the fans. Flair is on the ground screaming as he holds his back. Edge snatches the microphone from the referee and hops over the guardrails. Edge screams into the microphone, “Give up you son of a bitch!â€￾. Flair breathes heavy before speaking into the microphone “You can kiss my ass!â€￾. Edge than slams the microphone into the face of Flair and drops it on the floor. Edge picks up Flair to his feet and grabs him behind the head and runs towards the guardrail and throws Ric over back into the ringside area. Edge hops over the guardrail and stomps on the back of Flair before moving over to the ring apron. Edge looks under the ring and pulls out a steel chair. Edge sets the steel chair on the floor and walks over to Flair. Edge drops to his knees and begins to pummel Ric Flair with right hands to the forehead. Edge stands up and picks Flair up to his feet and connects with a kick to the mid section. Flair is hunched over and Edge locks in a front facelock. Edge throws Flairs arm over his neck and connects with a snap suplex, sending Flair back first onto the steel chair. Flair rolls onto his stomach with his hand clenching at his back. Edge stands up and grabs the steel chair and places it under the head of Flair. Edge bends down and picks up the head of Flair and than slams it into the chair. Edge walks over to the ring apron once again and looks underneath the rig. Edge pulls out another chair and smiles as he struts over to Flair. Edge stands by Flairs head and raises the chair above his head. Flair pushes up with one arm and reaches up and grabs Edge in a testicular claw. The chair slips from Edge’s hands as he is frozen. Flair rises up to his feet and begins to knife edge chop and connect with right hands on Edge with the testicular claw still in tact. Flair than pulls Edge forward and Edge goes face first into the steel ring post. Edge falls to the floor holding his jaw. Flair walks over the steel chair Edge dropped and picked it up just as Edge was rising to his feet. Flair swings the chair and connects with a sickening chair shot to the face of Edge. Edge lies on the floor with blood trickling down his forehead. Flair grabs the microphone from the referee and drops down to Edge. “Give up Punk!â€￾.
And Edge replies with an angered “Fuck off!â€￾ and Edge reaches up and rakes the eyes of Flair. Flair stumbles back a bit as Edge manages to get to his feet. Flair turns and is hit with a series of pummeling right hands to the face from Edge. Edge than grabs the head of Flair and drives it into the announcer table. Edge pulls the cover off the table and slams Ric’s head into it again. Edge pulls out a TV monitor and stands back a bit. Ric begins to stand upright and Edge nails Flair on the side of the head with the monitor. Flair slumps over the table and Edge pulls the monitors out of the table and lays Ric flat on his back on the table. Edge connects with one more monitor shot to the had and than walks away from the table. Edge climbs up onto the ring apron and wobbly begins to climb the turnbuckles. Edge stands on the top turnbuckle and than leaps off and connects with a splash on Flair, busting the announcers table in in two. Both men lie on top of each other as the referee stands there. Edge slowly begins to stir he calls for the microphone and the referee hands it to him. Edge screams into the microphone “Quit you son of a bitch or I’ll kill you!!!â€￾ Flair lays there breathing heavy as he screams “NO!â€￾ Edge stands up and looks around ringside. Edge grabs a steel chair and stands at the legs of Flair. Edge lifts the chair over his head and slams the chair down on the knees of Flair. Flair screams in pain and clutches at his knees. Edge drops down to one knee and puts one leg of Flair through the folds of the chair and he walks over to the ring apron. Edge pulls out another chair and stands by Flairs legs again. Edge slams the chair down on the chair that had Flairs leg tangled in it. Flairs screams in pain as Edge slams the chair down on his leg over and over. Edge grabs the microphone from the referee and drops down and screams into the microphone “Flair you better quit right now or this will only get worse!â€￾ Flair is screaming in pain and does not say anything. All he does is connect with a right hand to the jaw of Edge. Edge leans back holding his jaw but than retaliates with a microphone shot to the face of Flair who has blood dripping down his face. Edge looks around and sees Flairs daughter at ringside. Edge walks over to the ring barrier and grabs Flairs daughter from around the neck. Edge drags her over the barricade and holds the microphone up to his lips. “FLAIR! YOU BETTER QUIT NOW BEFORE YOUR DAUGHTER GETS IT!â€￾ Flair attempts to stand up but falls back down clutching at his knee. Edge throws the microphone down to Flair and Flair pants in exhaustion and pain and he screams “I QUIT! LET HER GO!â€￾

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner of the I quit match and still Intercontinental Champion, the Rated R superstar Edge!â€￾

(Edge lets go of Flairs daughter and pushes her down to the floor next to Flair. The referee takes Edge his belt and Edge snatches it away from him and backs away across ringside and backs up the ramp. The EMT’s rush down to ringside and begin to put Flair up on the stretcher.)

Jim Ross: “Well ladies and gentlemen I have to apologize for that disturbing scene we just had to witness.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well Edge showed us he would sink to all new lows to retain his Intercontinental Championship and who knows what Edge would have done if Flair did not quit.â€￾

Jim Ross: “I shudder to think. But folks right now we send you over to Cellers and Reed for Riots next match.â€￾

Jake Reed: “Well we go from one of the most disturbing matches in history to a match between one of the youngest and uprising superstars going once against one of the industries most established veterans!â€￾

Mark Cellers: “I am pulling for Kennedy here! Rock shows up on Riots thinking he is the top guy when Kennedy has been working hard to make his way up the ranks! I am looking forward to seeing Kennedy kicking the ass of the Rock.â€￾

Rock vs. Kennedy

Justin Roberts: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Green Bay Wisconsin, weighing in at 244lbs Mister Kennedy!â€￾

(Kennedy appears on the stage and walks down the ramp with a smug look on his face. Kennedy walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring. Kennedy walks to the middle of the ring and the Microphone drops down.)

Mr. Kennedy: “Tonight you are all going to witness history. For on the grandest stage the SWA has, The all important returning Rock is going to be derailed before he even gets started by MISSSTER KENNEDY!………..Kennedyâ€￾

(Kennedy lets go of the microphone and walks to the corner and he stares at the corner. “If you smell what the Rock is cookin?â€￾ fills the arena as The Rock appears on the ramp.)

Justin Roberts: “And his opponent from Miami, Florida weighing in at 275lbs, The Rock!â€￾

(The rock walks down the ramp and enters the ring. Rock walks to the corner and holds his arm high in the air. He looks across the ring to Kennedy and steps down on the mat.)

Kennedy looks at the Rock with an arrogant smile but Rock just laughs to himself as He and Kennedy tie up and Kennedy trash talks the rock as He locks in a side headlock and then trash talks some more before getting backed into the ropes by The Rock who then hits a quick shoulder block. Kennedy then returns to his feet only to be hit with a short arm clothesline from the Rock. Kennedy gets up more slowly this time and Rock starts to laugh. Kennedy looks surprised at how fit Rock is as He starts hitting him with Punches but Rock blocks one and then hits one himself before hitting a belly to belly suplex. Rock then gets fired up as the crowd continue to cheer. Rock then props Kennedy up on the turnbuckle. Rock then goes back before trying to his a spear into the turnbuckle but Kennedy moves out of the road and Rock goes flying into the turnbuckle shoulder first. Kennedy then pulls him out before hitting some elbows to the shoulder of the Rock before locking in an arm bar and wrenching the hold. Kennedy then lays punches to the shoulder of the Rock before untwisting the arm and wrapping it around the top rope and then pulling making the shoulder get pulled out of the socket. Kennedy then pulls more and the Rock screams in pain before hitting elbows to the midsection of Kennedy before hitting a quick Snap Suplex. Kennedy then falls to the mat before the Rock taunts for the peoples elbow but his Shoulder stops him as Kennedy is starting to return to his feet. Rock see this and starts throwing right hands at Kennedy before Kennedy ducks and hits a hand to the midsection before hitting a clothesline on Rock who falls to the mat hard and also hitting the shoulder in the process. The Rock goes down hard to the mat and even landing with his neck on the ropes. Kennedy then wraps the arm of Rock around the bottom rope and then sits on his back still pulling on the arm as Rock is unable to scream. The referee starts the count 1...2...3...4... Kennedy then breaks the hold as Rocks Arm is still strung over the top rope. Kennedy then pulls him back and throws him under the bottom rope Rock hits the mats on the outside hard and then we are shown a slow motion replay of the Rock hitting shoulder first. Kennedy laughs to himself and then rolls out of the ring unnoticed by the referee. Kennedy then taunts for Rock to get up before hitting a a kick to the midsection and dragging him over to the steel ringpost and then slamming the shoulder into it and then again before throwing Rock back down. Kennedy quickly rolls into then out of the ring to break the referees count. Kennedy then taunts the crowd who boo heavily after wanting Rock to win. Kennedy acknowledging the boos by cupping his ear and pretending to cry. Kennedy laughs to himself before setting Rocks shoulder on the steel steps and Kennedy slides into the ring to break the count before exiting and going back. He then sprints towards the steel steps and puts his foot out and then slams into the steel steps as Rock moved wearily. Kennedy gets stuck on the steels steps before rolling off and grabbing his groin and yelling out in pain as both superstars are down on the outside. The referees count is up to 5. Kennedy and Rock both starts getting to there feet and Kennedy is again first to his feet and slides into the ring grabbing his midsection before taunting the crowd. Kennedy thinks He has this one at nine as Rock barely is able to slide into the ring. Kennedy never notices this and Rock slowly returns to his feet. Rock then comes behind Kennedy and battling through the pain in his shoulder hits an inverted neckbreaker. Rock then slowly returns to his feet and then lifts Kennedy up. Rock sends him into the turnbuckle before hitting a shoulder block into the turnbuckle and then hits a clothesline into the clothesline after going back. Rock then grabs his Shoulder in pain as the Crowd continue to cheer. Rock then recovers barely and then struggling lifts Kennedy onto the top rope and before He can do anything Kennedy kicks him to the mat before hitting another kick to the shoulder and the Rock goes down to the mat before Kennedy stands up on the top rope and taunts the crowd before leaping off the top rope going for the Kenton Bomb but Rock somehow rolls out of way and Kennedy lands on his neck. Kennedy starts to squirm a bit on his neck as the referee checks on him as Rock then tries to make the pin after hooking the leg and the pin is made 1...2... Kennedy surprisingly is able to kick out. Rock then slowly gets to his feet and Regains his composure. Rock then taunts the crowd for the peoples elbow before throwing the elbow pad into te crowd and then He runs back and then hits the elbow to the midsection on Kennedy. Rock then taunts the crowd for Kenned to return to feet. The crowd starts a Rock Bottom Chant and then Kennedy gets to one knee. Rock continues taunting as Kennedy returns to his feet just as Rocks locks in the setup. Rock then hits the Rock bottom and it is now all over as He makes the pin and hooking the leg with his one good arm 1...2...3

Justin Roberts:"Here is your winner, The Rock!"

Jake Reed: "Finally something goes right! The Rock goes over against Mister Kennedy!"

Mark Cellers: "I am 1 for 2! No big deal! Don't worry. That's why Kennedy is not apart of the faction!"

Jim Ross: “Folks it is time for on of the most highly anticipated matches on the entire Wrestleslam card. The inter-promotional match between Team Angle and The Hart Foundation. I am joined here by the Riots Commentator Mark Cellers and Mark I gotta tell you as much as I dislike the Hart Foundation and their tactics, I have to pull for Anarchy here.â€￾

Mark Cellers: “I understand J.R. and you ca understand that I am pullin for team Angle to finally put the Hart Foundation back in line for causing all these problems in the first place!â€￾

The Next Generation Hart Foundation vs. Team Angle​

Lillian Garcia: "The following contest is an inter-promotional six man tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall."

(The Next Generation Hart Foundation walk down to the ring with Nattie Neidhart waving the Canadian flag.)

Lillian Garcia: "Introducing first, representing Anarchy, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing a combined weight of 695 lbs, being accompanied to the ring by Nattie Neidhart, the team of Harry Smith, Teddy Hart and Bret Hart, The Next Generation Hart Foundation"

(Team Angle walk down the ramp to the ring and pose on the turnbuckles.)

Lillian Garcia: "Representing Riots, weighing a combined weight of 717 lbs, the team of Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin and Kurt Angle, Team Angle."

Kurt Angle starts in the ring and calls for Bret Hart to start. Bret rejects that and tells Teddy Hart to go into the ring. Kurt and Teddy circle each other, and Kurt grabs a side headlock on Teddy. Kurt then takes him down with a headlock takedown. Teddy gets a head scissors on Kurt and Kurt springs out of it. Both men get back to their feet, and Teddy grabs a headlock. Kurt pushes him off, Teddy bounces off the ropes and Kurt takes him down with a shoulder tackle. Kurt looks down at Teddy, then bounces off the ropes, but Bret hits him in the back of the head. Kurt turns around and throws Bret into the ring, then gets on top of him and starts hitting right hands no him. Teddy comes over with a dropkick to the back of Kurt to break it up. Teddy then tags in Harry Smith. Smith comes in and grabs a headlock on Kurt, but Kurt grabs Smith's arm, goes behind him into a hammerlock, and grabs a headlock of his own. Angle takes Smith to his side of the ring and tags in Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin comes in and kicks Smith in the mid-section, then takes a side headlock of his own on Smith. Smith pushes Benjamin off, Benjamin bounces off the ropes and Smith takes him down with a shoulder tackle. Smith bounces off the ropes, Benjamin drops down, Smith goes over him and bounces off the opposite ropes and Benjamin takes him down with an arm drag. Benjamin twists the arm of Smith, then takes him across and tags in Charlie Haas. Haas comes in with a right hand to the ribs, then takes the arm of Smith and takes him down with an arm drag. Haas keeps a hold of Smith's arm, and Smith fights back to his feet, then pushes Haas back into the corner. Haas breaks the hold and Smith backs away. Nattie climbs up on the apron next to Haas and distracts him, and Smith comes from behind with a forearm to the back of the neck. Nattie gets off the apron and Smith starts to lay in some right hands in the corner. Smith takes Haas over to his corner, then scoop slams him in front of Teddy, before tagging Teddy in. Teddy comes in with a slingshot leg drop, then makes the cover on Haas, 1…2. kick out by Haas. Teddy picks Haas up and puts him in a front face lock, then takes him over with a snap suplex. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Haas. Bret asks to be tagged in, so Teddy goes across and tags him in. Bret comes in and stomps Haas in the mid-section, then leaves his boot there, and rubs it in. Bret then picks Teddy up and takes him down with a neckbreaker. Bret makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Haas. Bret picks Haas up, slams his head into the turnbuckle, then tags in Teddy. Teddy comes in and kicks Haas in the mid-section a few times, then snapmares Haas, and puts him in a sleeper hold. Haas is grounded on the mat, but is trying to fight back up to his feet. Haas gets to his feet and hits a few elbows on Teddy, but Teddy just throws him to the mat by the neck. Teddy then tags Smith in. Smith comes in and gets Haas up for a Running Powerslam, but Haas slips out the back. Smith charges at him, but Haas takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Both men fall to the mat and go to make the tags to their respective teams. Haas tags in Benjamin and Smith tags in Teddy, Teddy comes in and runs at Benjamin, but Benjamin drills him with some right hands, knocking Teddy back against the ropes. Benjamin Irish whips Teddy, Teddy bounces off the ropes, and Benjamin takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Bret comes in and attempts a right hand on Benjamin, but he blocks and hits an inverted backbreaker. Smith comes into the ring and Benjamin Irish whips Smith into the corner. Benjamin then picks up Teddy and Irish whips him into Smith. Benjamin goes back to the opposite corner, runs in and hits a stinger splash. Teddy stumbles out of the corner and Benjamin hits him with a T-Bone Suplex. Benjamin makes the cover, 1…2.. Bret breaks up the pin. Benjamin gets up to face Bret and Smith comes from behind with a back suplex on Benjamin. Bret and Smith then go back to the apron. Teddy gets up and drags Benjamin to the corner, then tags in Bret. Bret comes in and hits an inverted atomic drop, then takes Benjamin down with a clothesline. Bret tags in Smith, who comes in and makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Benjamin. Smith snapmares Benjamin so he is facing the corner. Smith then tags in Teddy, who goes to the top rope and hits a missile dropkick to the face of Benjamin. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2.. Kurt breaks up the pin. The referee tries to force back to his corner, so Teddy, Smith and Bret take the time to all stomp on Shelton while the referee is distracted. Kurt finally goes back to his corner, and Bret and Smith go out to the apron. Teddy makes the tag to Bret, who comes in, picks up Benjamin, hits him with an atomic drop, then takes him down with a neckbreaker. Bret makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Benjamin. Bret tags in Smith who comes in, picks Benjamin up, and takes him over with a suplex. Smith makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Benjamin. Smith tags Bret back in, who comes in, picks Benjamin up and takes him over with a snap suplex. Bret makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Benjamin. Bret tags in Teddy. Teddy picks Benjamin up and also goes for a suplex, but Benjamin lands on his feet, then takes Teddy down with a neckbreaker. Both men are down on the mat and crawling to their corners. Benjamin makes the tag to Kurt and Teddy to Bret. Kurt comes in and nails Bret with some big right hands. Bret goes for a clothesline, but Kurt ducks and drills Bret with a German suplex. Smith runs in and Bret drills him with a German suplex as well. Kurt cries out to the crowd, then waits for Bret to get back to his feet. Bret gets up and Kurt drills him with the Angle Slam. Kurt then takes the straps down and locks in the Ankle Lock on Bret. Smith comes through and breaks it up, but Benjamin then runs through and clotheslines Smith over the top rope. Teddy starts to get back into the ring and Haas runs across and baseball slides him to the floor, then both men start brawling on the floor. In the ring Bret goes for the Sharpshooter on Kurt, but as he is turning it over Kurt grabs the ankle of Bret and turns it into an Ankle Lock. Bret is crawling towards the ropes, but Kurt pulls him back into the middle of the ring. Suddenly Bret rolls through, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: "Here are your winners, The Next Generation Hart Foundation."

Jim Ross: “A great showing by Team Angle but sorry to say Cellers, Anarchy comes out on top!â€￾

Mark Cellers: “Angle had this thing won but Hart came through with the roll through an caught Angle off guard. Strictly luck in my opinion.â€￾

Jim Ross: “It may have been luck but in the record books it is going to say a victory for Anarchy and the Hart Foundation. Well ladies and gentlemen we send it back to Todd Grisham who is standing by with the challenger for the SWA Championship.â€￾

Todd Grishim is shown backstage.

Todd Grishim: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the Legend Killer, Randy Orton!"

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: "Randy, tonight you enter Hell In A Cell. What are your thoughts?"

Randy Orton: "That's right Todd I do. And it isn't the first time. You see I have been through Hell In A Cell before. But my opponent tonight, Christian Cage, he has never gone through anything like this. It shortens careers. It rips you apart. And that suits me. I'm a little bit sadistic. And I can't wait to see Christian bleed tonight. I will reach my destiny and become the SWA Champion.

Jake Reed: “Well everyone it is time for the Riots main event of the evening! The Hell in a Cell match between Randy Orton and the reigning SWA Champion Christian Cage. This is sure to be one hell of a bloody Battle and I cannot wait!â€￾

Mark Cellers: “I cannot wait either. I am excited to see a new SWA Champion crowned and have the greatest faction to leave Wrestleslam with all the gold around their waists.â€￾

Jake Reed: “Well they have been successful so far tonight but I think randy Orton has a very big mountain to climb in order to reach his goal.â€￾

Hell in a Cell
SWA Championship
Christian Cage (c) vs. Randy Orton

Justin Roberts: "The following contest is the Hell In A Cell match, and it is for the SWA Championship."

Christian Cage walks down the ramp posing to the crowd, then gets in the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Justin Roberts: "From Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing 230 lbs, he is the SWA Champion, Christian Cage"

Randy Orton poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, tugs on the Cell, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Justin Roberts: "Introducing the challenger, from St Louis, Missouri, weighing 245 lbs, the Legend Killer, Randy Orton."

Orton and Cage both stand in the ring, looking around them at the Cell. Both men turn to each other and lock eyes. Orton starts bad mouthing Cage, then suddenly slaps him across the cheek. Cage looks to the crowd with a stunned look across his face, then comes back with a quick right hand to Orton that knocks Orton to the mat. Cage gets down on his knees and starts just swinging his fists at the face of Orton. Orton rolls out of the ring, but then notices he can't run away. Cage follows Orton out and Orton slides straight back inside the ring. Cage follows him back in, but Orton meets Cage with a stomp to the back when Cage tries to get in. Orton picks Cage up and Irish whips him into the corner. Orton charges in, but Cage gets a boot up to the face of Orton. Cage then grabs Orton around the head and slams his head into the turnbuckle. Cage gets up on the second rope and punches Orton in the head ten times. Cage gets off, then Orton stumbles around the ring, and Cage takes him down onto the second rope with a drop toe hold. Cage then stands on Orton's shoulders, choking Orton with the second rope. Cage stands on for a further ten seconds before he finally releases. Cage then goes outside the ring, holds Orton's head with his left hand and unleashes right hands to his face. Cage climbs back in the ring, picks Orton up and Irish whips him. Orton bounces off the ropes, ducks a Cage clothesline and rolls Cage up, 1…2. kick out by Cage. Both men get back to their feet and Cage hits a chop on Orton. Orton chops him back. Cage fires back once again, but then Orton pokes Cage in the eye. Orton then hits a standing dropkick on Cage that sends him down to the mat. Orton makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Cage. Orton picks Cage up and scoop slams him to the mat. Orton then bounces off the ropes and drops a knee on the face of Cage. Orton gets up with a smug look on his face and poses to the crowd. The crowd boo Orton heavily, but he just soaks it up. Orton then bounces off the ropes and drops a knee across Cage again. Orton makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Cage. Orton starts to stomp Cage, walking around his whole body stomping him. After doing a full circle around Cage's body, Orton picks Cage up and hits him with a European uppercut that drives Cage back to the corner. Orton hits quick right hands in the corner, knocking Cage down to the mat. Orton picks Cage up and Irish whips him to the opposite corner. Orton charges in, but Cage catches him with an elbow. Cage charges out at Orton, but Orton catches him with a scoop powerslam. Orton then rolls outside the ring and looks under it for weapons. Orton continues to look, almost like he can't find what he's looking for. Meanwhile Cage has got back to his feet. Orton finally pulls out a steel chair. Orton hols it in front of his face, looking at it, but Cage baseball slides into the chair that goes straight into the face of Orton. Cage climbs outside the ring with Orton, picks Orton up and throws him into the cell. Cage has a little rest, then picks Orton, who is know bleeding heavily from the forehead. Cage goes for an Irish whip into the steel steps on Orton, but Orton reverses and sends Cage into the steps. Orton leans on the ring, trying to gather himself. Orton then picks up the chair, and when Cage gets back to his feet, slams it into his head. Orton then puts the chair back into the ring and rolls in himself. Cage slowly pulls himself to his feet with blood spilling from his forehead. Orton puts the chair onto the mat and waits for Cage to get back into the ring. Cage slowly gets in, and Orton kicks him in the mid-section. Then gut wrenches him and picks him up onto his shoulders. Orton then drops Cage with a neckbreaker on the steel chair. Orton makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Cage. Orton goes outside the ring and grabs the steel steps. He then throws them in the ring. Orton gets in the ring, picks up the steps, and waits for Cage to get up. Cage gets up and Orton tries to hit him with the steps, but Cage ducks and Orton drills the referee. Orton then turns around and nails Cage with the steps. Orton covers Cage, but there is no referee to make the count. Orton slowly gets off Cage, then looks down at the referee with an angry look on his face. Orton picks the referee up and drills him with an RKO. Referees run down to ringside with the spare key, open up the door, and try to get Orton to leave the referee alone. Orton leaves them, but then picks up Cage and throws him out of the ring. Orton then takes Cage out the door of the cell. Orton hits a European uppercut on Cage, then slams his head into the cell. Orton drags Cage around the cell next to the announce tables, then slams Cage's head into one of them. Orton puts Cage in a sleeper hold, then drills him with a backbreaker. Orton leaves Cage on the mat, then clears the announce table. Orton picks Cage up and rolls him onto the announce table. Orton gets up with him, then waits for Cage to get back to his feet. Cage gets up and Orton goes for the RKO, but Cage pushes him off then hits an inverted DDT, with the table collapsing. Both men lie on the floor, and Cage slowly gets back to his feet. Cage then gets up on the crowd barrier, and comes off with a frog splash to Orton. Cage makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Orton. Cage picks Orton up from behind and goes for the Unprettier, but Orton pushes Cage off, and Cage goes head-first into the cell. Orton falls down on the floor, then slowly gets back to his feet with a sadistic look on his face. Orton picks Cage up and rubs Cage's face against the mesh, causing Cage's cut to be widened. Orton then slams Cage's head into the cell repeatedly. Orton lets go of Cage, and Cage just collapses to the mat. Orton looks at Cage, then starts to climb the cell. Orton gets to the top of the cell, then yells down at Cage, challenging him to get to his feet and come after him. Cage slowly gets to his feet with Orton still yelling then climbs to the top of the cell. Cage gets to the top and Orton starts hitting right hands to the open wound of Cage. Cage swings at Orton with no real substance, and Orton just stands over Cage laughing. Orton then waits for Cage to get to his feet. Cage gets up and Orton goes for it, but Cage pushes him off, and Orton almost goes off the cell. Orton charges at Cage, but Cage gets him with a drop toe hold, and Orton's head smashes into the cell. Cage slowly gets to his feet, then waits for Orton to as well. Orton gets up and Cage goes for the Unprettier. He spins Orton around, but Orton drops to one knee and hits Cage with a low blow. . Cage slowly falls to his knees. Orton picks Cage up and nails him with the RKO. Orton makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Justin Roberts: "Here is your winner, and the new SWA Champion, Randy Orton."

Mark Cellers: “I knew it! I knew it! I called it! Randy Orton is walking out of Hell in a Cell with the SWA Championship! The greatest force in wrestling history is walking out of Wrestleslam with all the gold!â€￾

Jake Reed: “You did call it but obviously half of those championships were won but circumstantial outcomes. None the less they are walking out with the gold. Now let us send it over to J.R. and King for the Wrestleslam Main Event!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Thank you very much Jake Reed and Mark Cellers. That was one hell of a Hell in a Cell but I got to believe Anarchy World Heavyweight Championship is going to steal the show because two great seasoned veterans going head to head for the biggest prize in the industry.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “You got that right, The heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels goes head to head with the deadman The Undertaker! I can hardly wait let us get this under way to see who is the best in the world!â€￾

World Heavyweight Championship
Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first from San Antonio, Texas weighing in at 225lbs he is the World Heavyweight Champion the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!â€￾

(Shawn Michaels appears on the ramp and walks from one end to the other looking at the crowd. Michaels walks to the middle of the stage and drops to his knees. Michael’s looks up to the heavens as the pyro shots off behind him going off in a row back and forth. Michaels hops up onto his feet and walks down the aisle moving from side to side touching the hands of his fans. Michaels hops onto the ring apron and enters through the middle and top rope. Michaels takes off the World Title and hands it to the referee as he takes off his chaps and chained vest.)

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing the challenger, from Death Valley, weighing in at 305 pounds the Undertaker!â€￾

(The druids file out on the stage and walk down the ramp holding torches. They file along the ramp holding their torches standing across from one another. Shawn Michaels looks around constantly as the druid chant slowly comes to a stop. A gong sounds twice and the Undertakes music hits. The druids raise their torches into the air as the Undertaker appears on the stage. Undertaker slowly walks down the ramp looking at Shawn Michaels in the ring. Undertaker stands in front of the ring and gazes inside and than turns and walks up the steel steps. Undertaker pauses in front of the steel ring post. Undertaker holds out his hands and quickly raises them as the light flash on. His eyes are rolled into the back of his head as he stands in front of the post. The druids begin filing out up the ramp. Undertaker walks onto the ring apron and enters the ring. Undertaker takes off his trench coat and than his hat. Undertaker looks towards Shawn Michaels and he rolls his eyes into the back of his head once again. Undertaker walks towards the middle of the ring as does Shawn Michaels.)

Undertaker and Michaels stand in the middle of the ring face to face with one another. Both men trying to intimidate the other and Undertaker connects with a hard right hand that sends Michaels down to his back. Undertaker stands there as Michaels gets back up onto his feet and stares into the eyes of the Undertaker once again. Undertaker connects with a kick to the abdomen followed by a clubbing forearm to the back. Undertaker pushes Michaels back against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Michaels bounces off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt by the Undertaker. Michaels runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes once again. Undertaker turns around and is caught with a flying cross body. Once on the ground Michaels grabs the Undertaker and a reverse headlock and begins to unleash a flurry of right hands to the face of the Undertaker. Michaels stands up all fired up as the Undertaker sits up and rises to his feet. Once on his feet Michaels connects with a series of right hands to the face of the Undertaker backing him up against the ropes. Michaels leaps up and connects with a dropkick that’s ends the Undertaker up and over the top rope and Undertaker lands on his feet on the outside of the ring. Undertaker grabs the foot of Michaels underneath the bottom rope and pulls Michaels to the outside. Undertaker attempts a right hand but Michaels blocks it and begins to counter with a series of right hands of his own. Michaels takes Undertaker away from the ring and attempts to whip him but Undertaker reverses it and sends Michaels back first into the side of the ring. Undertaker begins to connect with a series of body shots to the ribs before sliding Michaels into the ring. Undertaker slides in under the bottom rope and Michaels is already on his feet. Michaels begins to stomp away on the back of the Undertaker and than walks over to the corner and begin to ascend the turnbuckles. Michaels stands perched on the top turnbuckle as the Undertaker gets to his feet. Undertaker faces Michaels and Michaels leaps off attempting a cross body but Undertaker catches Michaels and drives him down with a power slam. Undertaker hooks the leg and the referee counts 1...2...and Michaels gets a shoulder up. Undertaker stands up and Michaels rolls over onto his hands and knees. Undertaker steps over Michaels and locks in a camel clutch. The referee drops down to see if Michaels submits and Michaels shouts no. Michaels manages toge t one arm free and quickly followed by the other. Undertaker keeps the chin lock on for a moment before releasing and standing upright. Undertaker stomps on the back of Michaels driving him into the mat. Undertaker squats back down and locks in the camel clutch once again. Undertaker lets go and connects with a series of right hands to the lower back of Michaels. Undertaker rises to his feet and reaches down and grabs Michaels by his hair. Undertaker lifts Michaels to his feet and connects with a series of right hands that backs Michaels into the corner. Undertaker whips Michaels across the ring and Michaels hit’s the turnbuckles. Undertaker charges towards Michaels but Michaels lifts himself up and his boot connects with the jaw of the Undertaker. Michaels begins a series of right hands to the face of Undertaker backing him across the ring into the corner. Michaels attempts to whips Undertaker across the ring but Undertaker reverses and Michaels is whipped to the corner. Michaels runs towards the turnbuckles and he bends down and flips up to sitting on the top turnbuckle and than falls off the side and lands on the floor outside the ring. Michaels lies face first on the mat holding his lower back as the Undertaker climbs out over the ropes and to the outside. Undertaker walks over to Michaels and picks him up to his feet. Undertaker scoops up Michaels and walks over tot eh steel post and drives Michaels back first against the steel post. Undertaker sets Michaels back into the ring but pulls his head out over the ring apron. Undertaker takes a few steps back and than drives the point of his elbow to the forehead of Michaels. Michaels clutches at his forehead but Undertaker pulls Michaels out over the ring apron a bit more. Undertaker hops up onto the ring apron and measures Michaels. Undertaker takes a few steps and connects with the leg drop across the throat of Michaels. Michaels rolls into the ring clutching at his throat. Undertaker hops back up to the ring apron and steps over the top rope and enters the ring. Undertaker gets on top of Michaels with a lateral press and the referee counts 1...2..and Michaels gets a shoulder up. Undertaker sits up on his knees looking down at Michaels. Undertaker rises to his feet and picks up Michaels to his feet by his hair. Undertaker backs Michaels into a corner and whips him across the ring. Michaels hit’s the turnbuckles hard and walks out of the corner and right into a bear hug from the Undertaker. After a few moments of being trapped in the bear hug Michaels begins to unload with a series of right hands to the face of the Undertaker. Undertaker finally breaks the bear hug and Michaels turns to run towards the ropes but Undertaker grabs a hold of the tights of Michaels and pulls him into a forearm to the lower back. Michaels turns around to face the Undertaker and the Undertaker latches on the bear hug once again. A few more moments goes by before the crowd wills Michaels on and Michaels wraps his arms around the Waist of the Undertaker and drops hi down with a reverse atomic drop. Undertaker is hunched over as Michaels walks over to the corner and sits on top of the top turnbuckle. Undertaker stands upright and Michaels leaps off and connects right a elbow drop to the top of the head of the Undertaker. Undertaker is on spaghetti legs as he stumbles across the ring. Michaels walks to the other side of the ring and sits on the top turnbuckle looking at the Undertaker. Undertaker stands upright Michaels leaps off the middle rope but Undertaker catches Michaels and catches him in a bear hug. Undertaker squeezes and thrashes Michaels around like a rag doll. Michaels grows limp and Undertaker drops Michaels to the mat. Michaels lies flat on his back and Undertaker backs up against the ropes, bounces off and connects with a leg drop across the throat of Michaels. Undertaker goes for the pin. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Michaels gets a shoulder up. Undertaker rises to his feet and bends down and begins to pickup Michaels to his feet. Once Michaels is bent down on his feet, Michaels begins to connect with a series of right hands to the gut of the Undertaker. Undertaker connects with a clubbing forearm to the back of Michaels. Undertaker stands Michaels up and scoops him up onto his shoulder. Michaels slides off the shoulder of the Undertaker and stands behind him. Michaels turns the Undertaker around and connects with three big right hands. Michaels scoops up the Undertaker and scoop slams him down to the mat. Undertaker sits up and rises to his feet. Michaels connects with a right hand and than pushes Undertaker against the ropes. Michael attempts to whip the Undertaker but Undertaker reverses it. Michaels bounces off the ropes and connects with a flying forearm shot to the face of the Undertaker. Michaels nips up to his feet and walks over to the corner. Michaels exits through the ropes and climbs up the turnbuckles. Michaels leaps off and connects with the elbow drop to the chest of the Undertaker. Michaels rises up energized and stands in the corner and begins to tune up the band as the Undertaker begins to stir. Undertaker stands up and turns around and Michaels goes for Sweet Chin music but Undertaker catches the foot of Michaels. Undertaker throws the foot of Michaels away and Undertaker attempts a clothesline but Michaels ducks and runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Undertaker is near the ropes and as Michaels runs towards him, Undertaker bends down and back body drops Michaels over the top rope to the outside. Michaels lies on the floor on the outside holding his back once again as the Undertaker steps over the top rope and steps off the ring apron to the outside. Undertaker bends down and picks Michaels up to his feet and glares at him. Undertaker rolls his eyes into the back of his head and Undertaker grabs Michaels around the throat. Undertaker lifts Michaels up and choke slams him onto the arena floor. The referee gets out of the ring and tells the Undertaker to take it inside the ring. Undertaker turns to the referee and the referee takes a few steps back. Undertaker grabs Michaels by the hair and tosses him into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Undertaker slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Michaels crawls across the ring and into a corner and the Undertaker walks towards Michaels. Undertaker picks Michaels up to his feet and turns him in the corner. Undertaker begins to unleash a barrage of right and left hands to the face of Michaels. Undertaker ends it with an uppercut to the jaw and grabs the arm of Michaels and whips Michaels across the ring. Michaels hit’s the corner and Michaels stumbles out of the corner and the Undertaker scoops up Michaels onto his shoulder. Undertaker walks to the corner and connects with the snake eyes across the top turnbuckle. Undertaker runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Michaels turns around and ducks under the big boot of the Undertaker. Undertaker turns around and is hit with Sweet Chin Music from Shawn Michaels. Michaels drops and covers the Undertaker and the referee drops and counts 1...2...and the Undertaker kicks out. Michaels rolls off of the Undertaker onto his back breathing hard. The referee begins to count 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...and the Undertaker sits up with a small trickle of blood coming from his mouth. Undertaker looks over to Michaels who nips up to his feet. Michaels stumbles back into a corner holding his lower back as the Undertaker rises to his feet. Both men stare at each other completely exhausted and the Undertaker charges Michaels attempting a clothesline. Michaels ducks under the attempt and the Undertaker turns around and Michaels shoves him into the corner. Michaels steps up onto the second rope and begins to to hammer down right hands on the face of the Undertaker. Undertaker shoves Michaels off sending him across the ring. Michaels gets right back up and charges once again and leaps onto the second rope and begins to hammer down with right hands once again. Undertaker once again shoves Michaels off and Michaels gets to his feet and charges Undertaker one more time. Undertaker steps out of the corner and grabs him across the throat. Undertaker lifts Michaels up and tosses him into the corner. Undertaker begins to unload with a series of right hands to the jaw and gut of Michaels. Undertaker backs out of the corner and Michaels stumbles forwards. Undertaker signals for the tombstone and Undertaker scoops Michaels up onto his shoulder. Undertaker turns and drops Michaels down with the tombstone piledriver. Undertaker crosses the arms of Michaels and the referee drops and counts 1...2...and Michaels gets his foot on the bottom rope. Undertaker looks to the referee in shock and than rises to his feet. Undertaker signals for another tombstone piledriver and picks up Michaels to his feet. Undertaker scoops Michaels up onto his shoulder once again. Undertaker walks to the middle of the ring and Michaels slides off the shoulder of the Undertaker. Undertaker turns around and receives Sweet Chin Music. Michaels falls on top of the Undertaker and the referee drops and counts 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: “Amazing Shawn Michaels once again retains the World Heavyweight Championship against the Undertaker! Is there anyone that cans top Shawn Michaels infamous World Title reign?

Jerry Lawler: “I don’t know who can stop Michaels but it was not the Undertaker tonight!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well folks thank you from everyone here in the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance for tuning into the biggest Pay Per View of the year! We will see you on Anarchy!â€￾

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Undertaker vs HBK, great match and got the big match feel.

WM: N/A, great PPV

BP: I would say one of the interviews, but in fact I am saying the interaction between the Riots announce members, it was really interesting.

WP: JBL/HHH, it was good, but could have been a little longer.

AC: Excellent PPV, you start it with the huge announcement of the draft, then later with the US Title being brought to Riots, the Edge match was just excellent with the ending. Only thing I must say is that the Hell in a Cell was way too short for being a HIAC. 9.5/10

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels and Edge vs. Ric Flair are my fave ones.

Worst Match: Are you kiddin me! All of the matches are great!

Best Promo: I think the return of Andrew Walker is a great hype for the PPV.

Worst Promo: Just didn't like the AMW interview that much.

Additional Feedbacks: This is indeed the grandest stage of SWA! You've really made it historic, one of the best PPV I've read! All of it are great and good to see some upcoming changes as we will see Riots and Anarchy shake things up after the Draft. I am looking forward to your next show guys!

Reaction score
Best Match: The Main Event and the I Quit Match was a close second. It had a really unique ending to it which was very in-character of Edge to do and yet something that was very unpredictable.

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: Opening promo. It really had huge announcements that could rock the very foundation of SWA. Also the announcement of the US Championship was very heelish and could easily be gotten in to.

Worst Promo: Orton and JBL promos. Both were okay but could be longer for sure. I mean JBL can rock the mic no doubt and Orton isn't that bad either. But I'm not taking anything away man. Just some CC

Additional: Great show! Everything was nicely plotted out coming into the PPV and you delivered very well. My only suggestion is try separating you're matches in paragraphs cause sometimes and I don't know if it only goes for me but I get lost reading in the middle of it due to the matches being compiled together in one paragraph. I know its you're style man but its just a little insight. Anyway nice show and sorry if i had some CC to give. But i believe you're a great writer and this further solidifies it.

McLovin

Reaction score
I've printed the PPV off and will be reading it later today, you put a lot of effort into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.