SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

$bagz

Reaction score
BM: Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

WM: None they were all GREAT

BP: Prety much all of them, compaired to mine, you are the greatest of all time, lol

Worst Promo:None

Additional: Great PPV, 10/10 I hope one day my btb will be this good

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jim Ross: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first Monday Night Anarchy after WrestleSlam.”

Jerry Lawler: “And what a night WrestleSlam was! That was the biggest pay per view in SWA history!”

Shawn Michaels comes down the ramp, with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.

Shawn Michaels: “Now just in case you missed WrestleSlam, you missed the Heartbreak Kid defeating the Undertaker in the middle of the ring, 1,2,3. Know I know we had a great match Taker, and now after WrestleSlam I’m sitting here wondering just who will be my next challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship.”

Brock Lesnar walks down the ramp to the ring.

Brock Lesnar: “So you’re wondering who will be your next challenger Shawn. Well let me show you some footage.”

A video of Brock hitting Shawn with the F5, then pinning him on the February 25 Anarchy.

Brock Lesnar: “Since I have already beaten you it’s obvious that I am the number one contender. I’m not asking to be the number one contender here Shawn. I’m telling you that I’m the number one contender!”

Shawn Michaels: “You’re telling me that you’re the number one contender? You see Brock, yes you did pin me a couple of weeks back. But that was after the Undertaker pulled his little trick with the lights.”

The Anarchy music plays, and JE Patterson walks down to the ring.

JE Patterson: “Gentlemen, you both make valid cases. Brock you did pin Shawn. But Shawn is right, you only pinned him after the Undertaker distracted him. Because of this tonight’s main event will be a number one contender match. It will be Brock Lesnar vs Kane. And the winner will be the number one contender.”

JE Patterson then leaves to the back.

Jim Ross: “Our main event has been announced, and it will be Brock Lesnar going one on one with Kane.”

Jerry Lawler: “And the winner will face Shawn Michaels at Lethal Injection with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line.”

Ad break.

X-Division Championship: Samoa Joe (c) vs Chris Sabin​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the X-Division Championship.”

Samoa Joe walks down the ramp to the ring, and poses in the middle of the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from American Samoa, weighing 280 lbs, he is the X-Division Champion, the Samoan Submission machine, Samoa Joe.”

Chris Sabin walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “The challenger, from Hell, Michigan, weighing 215 lbs, Chris Sabin”

Joe and Sabin look at each other, then lock up. Joe overpowers Sabin, then takes a side headlock on him. Sabin pushes back against the ropes, then pushes Joe off. Joe bounces off the ropes and takes Sabin down with a shoulder tackle. Joe bounces off the ropes, Sabin drops down, Joe bounces off the opposite ropes and Sabin takes him down with an arm drag. Joe gets back to his feet and takes him down with a hurrancanrana. Joe gets back up, and Sabin goes for the hurrancanrana again, but Joe catches him and looks for a powerbomb, but Sabin jumps up and lands on his feet. Both men face off again in the middle of the ring as the crowd cheers. Both men look at each other, but Sabin suddenly kicks Joe in the hamstring. Joe fires back with a kick of his own to the thigh of Sabin. Joe then hits some quick forearms, forcing Sabin back into the ropes. Joe then Irish whips Sabin across the ring, but Sabin holds onto the ropes. Joe charges in at Sabin, but Sabin goes for a back body drop on Joe. Joe lands on the apron, Sabin turns around and Joe shoulders him in the mid-section. Joe then puts his head between Sabin’s legs and back body drops Sabin to the floor. Joe climbs back into the ring. Sabin starts to get back to his feet, so Joe bounces off the ropes, then comes flying at Sabin with a spinning flying cross body. Joe gets up as the crowd chants his name. Joe sets a chair up near the crowd barrier, then picks Sabin up, hits his head into the crowd barrier by the hair, then sits him down on the chair. Joe goes back for a run up, then nails Sabin with an ole kick. Joe picks up Sabin and rolls him back into the ring, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Sabin. Joe picks Sabin up, then snapmares him, chops him in the back, kicks him in the chest, bounces off the ropes, then drops a knee across the chest of Sabin. Joe makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Sabin. Joe picks up Sabin and starts to chop him in the corner. Sabin comes back by raking Joe’s eyes. Joe blindly back out of the corner, and stumbles around the ring. Sabin goes up to the second rope, and comes off with a missile dropkick to Joe, knocking Joe to the mat. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Joe. Sabin picks Joe up and hits him with a few forearms. Sabin then Irish whips Joe, Joe bounces off the ropes, and Sabin takes him down with a leg lariat. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Joe. Sabin picks Joe up and scoop slams him down. Sabin then goes out to the apron, then hits a slingshot elbow on Joe. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Joe. Sabin picks Joe up, then Irish whips him into the corner. Sabin charges in, but Joe gets him with the STJoe. Both men fall down to the mat. The referee begins his count, and both men get up by five. Sabin and Joe exchange a few forearms, but then Joe comes out with a flurry of open hand strikes to Sabin. He pulls Sabin’s head down and knees it a few times. Sabin is backed into the corner and Joe starts hitting him with some quick chops. Sabin is sat down in the corner, and Joe starts to face wash him. Joe then bounces off the ropes and hits a kick to the side of the head. Joe drags Sabin out of the corner, picks him up, then powerbombs him into the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Sabin, but Joe turns it into a Boston crab. Sabin starts to crawl to the ropes. He is getting close, and Joe turns it into an STF. Sabin continues to struggle to the ropes, but is crying out in pain. Sabin reaches out and makes it to the ropes. Joe releases the hold. Joe then picks Sabin up and Irish whips him into the corner. Joe charges in and hits a knee lift to the jaw of Sabin. Joe Irish whips Sabin to the opposite corner, then charges in again, but Sabin gets his boot up to the face of Joe. Sabin then runs out and snaps off a flying headscissors takedown on Joe. Sabin slowly gets to his feet and stomps on Joe as Joe struggles to his feet. Sabin takes Joe over with a suplex. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Joe. Sabin picks Joe up, and then sets him up in the tree of woe. Sabin goes back to the opposite corner, then charges in and hits a hesitation dropkick on Joe. Sabin then goes back and hits another hesitation dropkick on Joe. Sabin goes back to the opposite corner and goes for it again, but Joe sits up, and Sabin goes into the ring post groin first. Joe then falls off the ring post, and both men are on the mat. Joe gets up first, and as Sabin is getting up, Joe bounces off the ropes and hits a flying big boot. Joe then gets up and hits a senton splash on Sabin. Joe makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Sabin. Joe picks Sabin up and Sabin gets him with a jawbreaker. Sabin then grabs Joe in a front face lock, runs up the turnbuckle, and hits a tornado DDT. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Joe. Sabin goes up to the top rope, but Joe gets up, and hits him with a jumping kick to the head. Joe then hits Sabin with the Muscle Buster. Joe locks in the Rear Naked Choke on Sabin, and Sabin tries to get to the ropes, but can barely move. Sabin taps out.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by submission, and still the X-Division Champion, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.”

Jim Ross: “So, Samoa Joe successfully retains his X-Division Championship in his first defence.”

Jerry Lawler: “You can’t say that surprises you though JR! He’s a monster!”

Ad break.

Todd Grishim is shown standing backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Please welcome my guests at this time, they are The Next Generation Hart Foundation.”

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: “Bret, first off I would like to congratulate you …”

Bret Hart: “For winning last night? Thank you. But there is something I don’t understand. Why the hell am I not in the number one contenders match? I am the one who flew the flag high for Anarchy last nigh! I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be! Yet I’m not even worth a title match! This is ridiculous!”

JE Patterson walks over.

JE Patterson: “This is ridiculous is it Bret? Well how about this. Tonight your boys wrestle Homicide and Hernandez. And you wrestle the Undertaker. Good luck.”

Bret Hart: “How is that fair? What do you have against me?”

Jim Ross: “Maybe Bret Hart should stop whining and complaining for once.”

Jerry Lawler: “Bret is right! I mean he won last night. Why should this happen to him?”

Jim Ross; “Maybe it’s because he doesn’t shut his mouth King?”

Jay Lethal vs Alex Shelley​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

Jay Lethal walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Elizabeth, New Jersey, weighing 190 lbs, Jay Lethal.”

Alex Shelley poses at the top of the ramp, then walks down to the ring and poses on the second rope.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 215 lbs, Alex Shelley.”

Lethal and Shelley lock up in the middle of the ring. Both struggle for position, and no man is getting anywhere. They both let go. Shelley tells Lethal to bounce off the ropes. Lethal bounces off the ropes and goes for a shoulder tackle, but Shelley doesn’t go down. Shelley tells Lethal to do it again. Lethal bounces off the ropes, ducks a Shelley clothesline, bounces off the ropes, then takes him down with a jumping shoulder tackle. Shelley falls to the mat, and Lethal goes down and grabs a headlock. Shelley fights back to his feet, goes behind and grabs Lethal’s arm into a hammerlock, then comes around with a side headlock on Lethal. Lethal is struggling to try to get up, and Shelley starts slapping the top of Lethal’s head. Lethal is obviously annoyed as he gets to his feet and pushes Shelley off quickly. Shelley bounces off the ropes, then baseball slides between Lethal’s legs. Lethal is ready to punch Shelley, but Shelley puts one hand behind his back and extends the other to offer a handshake. Lethal looks around, wondering what to do. Suddenly, Shelley pokes him in the ey. Shelley forearms Lethal a couple of times, knocking him back into the corner. Shelley hits an open hand chop on Lethal then makes fun of him to the crowd. Lethal grabs Shelley and pushes him into the turnbuckle, then starts hitting some quick chops of his own. Lethal then goes up on the second rope and starts to punch Shelley in the head, as the crowd counts along. He gets to four punches when Shelley grabs Lethal’s legs, and drives Lethal headfirst into the top turnbuckle. Shelley rolls Lethal up, 1…2. kick out by Lethal. Lethal gets back to his feet, and Shelley meets him with a kick to the mid-section. Shelley then snapmares Lethal over, then dropkicks him in the back. Shelley makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lethal. Shelley picks Lethal up and twists his arm around, so Shelley has a wrist lock. Shelley then takes Lethal down with a drop toe hold, and takes an armbar on Lethal. Lethal is crying out in pain, and is trying to make it to the ropes. Lethal is pulling himself closer, and gets there. Shelley breaks and lets Lethal pick himself up. Shelley charges in at Lethal, but Lethal back body drops him over the top rope onto the floor. Lethal bounces off the opposite ropes, then as Shelley gets back to his feet, comes through the ropes with a suicide dive. Lethal gets up and picks Shelley up, then takes Shelley to the ring post, and slams Shelley’s head into it. Lethal starts hitting left and right forearms on Shelley, who is leaning back on the ring post. Shelley ducks a left forearm, and Lethal’s arm goes into the ringpost. Shelley then grabs Lethal’s arm and wraps it around the ring post a couple more times. Shelley rolls in and out of the ring to break the referee’s count. Shelley sets Lethal’s arm up leaning on the post, then kicks it. Shelley then grabs Lethal by the hair and rolls him back into the ring. Shelley goes for the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lethal. Shelley picks Lethal up, puts him in a hammerlock, then scoop slams him down with the arm behind him. Shelley makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lethal. Shelley lies Lethal’s arm out on the mat, and stomps on it a couple of times. Shelley picks Lethal up, and slowly starts to twist it, before quickly driving him down to the mat with it. Shelley then tries to apply a cross arm breaker to lethal. Lethal is preventing it, by holding both arms together. Shelley drives his boot into Lethal’s mid-section a couple of times, so that Lethal lets go of his arm Shelley then applies the cross arm breaker in the middle of the ring. Lethal is crying out and trying to pull himself to the ropes. He pulls himself towards the ropes with his good arm, reaches out, and grabs the bottom rope. Shelley breaks the hold then picks Lethal up and Irish whips him. Lethal bounces off the ropes, and kicks Shelley in the chest, because Shelley had prematurely bent down for a back body drop. Lethal then takes Shelley down with a DDT, and both men lay on the mat. They start to get their feet, and the referee’s count is interrupted at six. They start exchanging right forearms, and Shelley gets the best of it. Shelley goes for an Irish whip, but Lethal reverses with a twist of the arm, then pulls Shelley in and hits him with a back suplex. Lethal picks Shelley up and goes for the Dragon Suplex, but Shelley gets him with some elbows to the side of the head. Shelley bounces off the ropes, but Lethal goes behind him and hits him with a German suplex. Lethal makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Shelley. Lethal picks Shelley up and Shelley kicks him in the arm. Shelley then hits Lethal with an enzuiguri. Shelley slowly goes up to the top rope, and mouths off at the crowd as he does. Lethal gets back to his feet, then runs over and hits Shelley with some right forearms. Lethal then goes up after Shelley and attempts a superplex, but Shelley holds onto the ropes. Shelley then hits Lethal with some punches to the ribs which cause Lethal to let go of Shelley. Shelley grabs the arm of Lethal and jumps to the floor, while Lethal lands in the ring with his arm snapping off the top rope. Lethal goes down in pain, and Shelley rolls back into the ring and applies the Border City Stretch. Lethal tries to make it to the ropes, but the pain is unbearable. Lethal taps out.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by submission, Alex Shelley.”

Jim Ross: “Quite an impressive win from Alex Shelley there over Jay Lethal.”

Jerry Lawler: “It sure was JR. Shelley just seems to be getting better and better.”

Jim Ross: “We know cross to the back with our broadcast colleague, Todd Grishim.”

Todd Grishim: “Thanks JR. I’m here with my guest at the time, he is the X-Division Champion, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.”

Crowd cheers.

Todd Grishim: “Joe, well done not only last night winning the X-Division Championship last night, but retaining it earlier tonight against Chris Sabin as well.”

Samoa Joe: “It was always going to happen. You see you can only be a punkass lime Sabin, and run away for a while. You can’t run away forever. And not only did Sabin find that out last night, but he also found it out earlier tonight.”

Chris Sabin walks into the camera view.

Chris Sabin: “Me a punkass? No Joe, you’re the punkass. Earlier tonight my feet were under the bottom rope, so I can’t have submitted legally!”

Samoa Joe: “Under the bottom rope, eh?”

Chris Sabin: “Yeah, that’s right. But, you can run around saying that you’re the X-Division Champion for now. I will be getting my title back Joe. Just wait. Sabin is gunna kill you.”

Ad break.

The Next Generation Hart Foundation vs LAX​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall.”

Teddy Hart and Harry Smith walk down to the ring with Nattie Neidhart behind them waving the Canadian flag.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, being accompanied to the ring by Nattie Neidhart, weighing a combined weight of 460 lbs, they are the World Tag Team Champions, Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The Next Generation Hart Foundation”

Homicide and Hernandez walk through the crowd and enter the ring, then pose on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: ‘They’re opponents, from the Latino Nations, weighing a combined weight of 480 lbs, Homicide and Hernandez, the Latin American Xchange.”

Homicide and Teddy Hart start in the ring. They lock up, and Homicide takes a side headlock on Teddy. Teddy pushes Homicide off, Homicide bounces off the ropes and takes Teddy down with a shoulder block. Homicide bounces off the ropes, Teddy drops down, Homicide bounces off the ropes, Teddy goes for a clothesline, but Homicide ducks under, Teddy turns around and Homicide takes him down with a headlock takedown. Teddy fights back to his feet, but Homicide takes him to his corner and tags in Hernandez. Hernandez comes in and hits Teddy in the gut. Hernandez scoop slams Teddy down to the mat, and drops an elbow across him. Hernandez makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Teddy. Hernandez twists the arm of Teddy, then tags in Homicide. Homicide comes in, takes Teddy’s arm off Hernandez, twists it himself, the lets go of it and takes Teddy down with a neckbreaker. Homicide makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Teddy. Homicide picks Teddy up, kicks him in the mid-section, then sets him up for a double underhook suplex, but Teddy counters with a back body drop. Homicide gets up and Teddy takes him down with a dropkick. Teddy grabs Homicide around the head, picks him up, then slams his head into the turnbuckle. Teddy tags in Harry Smith. Smith comes into the ring with some kicks to the mid-section of Homicide. Smith scoop slams Homicide in front of Teddy on the apron, then tags Teddy in. Teddy comes into the ring with a slingshot leg drop to Homicide. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Homicide. Teddy picks Homicide up and puts him in a front face lock, then tags in Smith. Smith comes in with a right hand to the side of the head. Smith then kicks Homicide in the mid-section, and takes him over with a suplex. Smith makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Homicide. Smith tags in Teddy, then snapmares Homicide so he is facing Teddy, who has gone up to the top rope. Teddy comes off the top rope with a missile dropkick that gets Homicide in the face. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2.. Hernandez breaks up the pin with a stomp to the back of Teddy. Teddy picks Homicide up and drives him back into the corner, then tags in Smith. Smith comes in and rams his shoulder into the mid-section of Homicide a couple of times. Smith then grabs Homicide and takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Smith makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Homicide. Smith goes to the corner and tags Teddy in. Teddy comes in the ring and kicks Homicide in the ribs a couple of times, then heads up to the top rope. Homicide gets up, runs over, and pulls Teddy’s legs out, so Teddy lands on the turnbuckle groin fist. Homicide then climbs up with Teddy, and comes of with an ace crusher off the top rope. Both men are down on the mat, and the referee begins his count. Homicide and Teddy both struggle over to their partners and make the tags. Hernandez comes in and clotheslines Smith of his feet. Smith gets up and Hernandez Irish whips him into the corner, then charges in and hits him with a running body splash. Teddy is pulling himself up with the ropes, and Hernandez charges over and clotheslines Teddy out to the floor. Hernandez then charges at Smith and takes him down with a flying clothesline. Teddy is getting to his feet on the outside, and Homicide charges across the ring and goes a flipping senton going between the second and top ropes on Teddy, but Teddy dodges and Homicide goes flying into the announcer’s table. In the ring, Hernandez picks up Smith and takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Teddy gets in the ring and charges at Hernandez, but Hernandez grabs Teddy with both hands around Teddy’s throat, then throws Teddy over his head with a suplex. Hernandez picks Teddy up, and puts him between his legs for the Border Toss. Nattie Neidhart grabs onto Hernandez’s leg, and Hernandez pushes Teddy to the mat, and turns his attention to Nattie. From behind, Smith rolls Hernandez up and pulls the tights, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, The Next Generation Hart Foundation.”

Jim Ross: “The Next Generation Hart Foundation pick up the win over LAX by cheating.”

Jerry Lawler: “Does it really matter JR? After all, a win is a win.”

Ad break.

Todd Grishim: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the Intercontinental Champion, the Rated R Superstar, Edge.”

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: “Edge last night you defeated Ric Flair to retain your Intercontinental Title.”

Edge: “You’re right I did. And what else can you expect? I mean sure, Ric got a few lucky shots in, but there was never any doubt that I was going to lose the match.”

Todd Grishim: “Actually Edge, I thought you were going to say I quit quite a few times during the match.”

Edge: “You just showed how stupid you are Todd. There was no way that I was ever going to utter the words I quit. And now that I have defended this title, I think it’s time that the GM let me have a shot at the World Heavyweight Title. Who else is there for me to defend against?”

Undertaker vs Bret Hart​

Bret Hart walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing 235 lbs, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart.”

The lights dim, and the Undertaker walks down to the ring amid smoke, poses at the top of the steep stairs, then gets in the ring and poses.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Death Valley, weighing 295 lbs, the Undertaker.”

Undertaker tries to lock up with Bret, but Bret ducks. Undertaker advances in on Bret as Bret backs into the corner, and just as Undertaker is about to grab him, Bret leans out between the second and top rope, and tells the referee to back Undertaker away from him. Undertaker slowly does, and Bret comes back into the ring. Undertaker lunges towards Bret and grabs him, and the two finally lock up. Undertaker overpowers Bret and grabs a headlock. Bret backs back and grabs a hold of the ropes, so Undertaker has to release the hold. Undertaker is being backed away by the referee, and Bret rolls under the bottom rope out to the floor. Undertaker goes to follow, but the referee stops him. Bret slowly climbs back into the ring, and both men lock up again. Undertaker pushes Bret back into the corner and starts to hit some body shots on Bret. Undertaker Irish whips Bret into the corner, then charges in after him, but Bret gets his elbow to the jaw of the Undertaker. Bret charges out at Undertaker and attempts a clothesline, but Undertaker ducks, then grabs the arm of Bret, twists it, then rams his own shoulder into Bret’s. Undertaker keeps a hold of Bret’s arm, then walks over to the corner, goes up to the top rope, then hits Bret with old school. Undertaker makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Bret. Undertaker motions that he is going to go for a Chokeslam, and waits for Bret to get back to his feet. Bret gets up, and Undertaker grabs him around the throat, but Bret counters with some kicks to the mid-section, then takes Undertaker down with a dropkick. Bret then picks Undertaker up and takes him down with a neckbreaker. Bret makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Undertaker. Bret picks Undertaker up and starts to hit him with some right hands that drive Undertaker back into the corner. Bret gets up on the second rope and starts to hit punches to the forehead of Undertaker. After six Undertaker squats down and gets Bret up for the Last Ride. Undertaker starts to move into the middle of the ring, lifts Bret up, but Bret jumps off behind Undertaker, lands on his feet, then takes Undertaker down with a chop block. Bret makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Undertaker. Bret picks Undertaker up and scoop slams him down, then goes to the second rope and goes for a forearm drop, but Undertaker sits up, and Bret goes into the mat. Bret pulls himself to the ropes and comes slightly off them, but Undertaker hits him with a big boot, knocking Bret down next to the ropes. Undertaker gets out of the ring and pulls Bret’s head out to hang out over the apron. Undertaker elbows him across the bridge of the nose, then gets up on the apron. Undertaker runs up and drops his leg across the throat of Bret. Undertaker rolls back into the ring, then drags Bret out from under the ropes and picks him up. Undertaker gets Bret up onto his shoulder, then hits him with snake eyes. Undertaker bounces off the ropes, then nails Bret with a big boot. Undertaker makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Bret. Undertaker picks Bret up and Irish whips him into the corner. Undertaker then charges in and hits Bret with a clothesline in the corner. Undertaker Irish whips Bret to the opposite corner and charges in, but Bret gets a boot up. Bret then comes out and hits an inverted atomic drop on Undertaker before taking him down by the hair. Bret mounts Undertaker and starts to hit him with right hands to the face. Bret breaks at the referee’s count of four. Bret picks Undertaker up, kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him over with a snap suplex. Bret makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Undertaker. Bret picks Undertaker up and scoop slams him down. Bret then goes up to the top rope and hits a forearm drop on Undertaker. Bret makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Undertaker. Bret starts to get up, but then drives one of his knees into the throat of Undertaker. Bret gets of Undertaker at the count of four again. Bret picks Undertaker up and hits him with an atomic drop, then takes him down with a running forearm to the back of the head. Bret picks Undertaker up, then sets him up on the top rope, and follows him up. Bret then attempts a superplex, but Undertaker holds onto the ropes, then starts hitting some right hands to the ribs. Undertaker then throws Bret down to the mat. Undertaker tries to get some balance on the top rope as Bret gets to his knees, but Bret pushes the referee into the ropes, causing Undertaker to fall groin first into the turnbuckle. Bret goes up with Undertaker and hits him with a superplex, with Undertaker landing near the ropes. Bret makes the cover, 1…2.. Undertaker got his foot on the bottom rope. Bret picks Undertaker up, and appears to be setting up for a Piledriver, but Undertaker counters with a back body drop. Bret gets up and charges at Undertaker and Undertaker takes him down with a sidewalk slam. Both men lay out flat on the mat, and the referee starts to count. Both men get to their feet, and Bret goes for a right hand, but Undertaker blocks and hits a big right hand of his own that knocks Bret down to the mat. Bret starts to get up and Undertaker bounces off the ropes and hits Bret with a flying clothesline. Undertaker waits for Bret to get back to his feet. Bret gets up and Undertaker hits him with an inverted STO. Undertaker holds his glove out, and Bret slowly gets back to his feet. Bret gets up and Undertaker grabs him, then takes him up and down with a Chokeslam. Undertaker motions that it is time for the end of Bret and waits for Bret to get back to his feet. Bret gets up and Undertaker gets him up, but Bret slips out of the back and chop blocks Undertaker. Bret tries to apply the Sharpshooter, but Undertaker overpowers him with his legs. Bret is driven back near the ropes by the power of Undertaker’s legs. Undertaker charges at Bret, but Bret hits him with a dropkick to the knee. Bret then locks in the Sharpshooter and walks into the middle of the ring. Undertaker starts to get towards the ropes, but Bret just drags him back into the centre of the ring. Undertaker has no options left. Undertaker taps out.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by submission, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart.”

Jim Ross: “Wow, Bret Hart actually defeated the Undertaker.”

Jerry Lawler: “Don’t sound so surprised JR. Bret is a great wrestler.”

Ad break.

Number One Contender Match- Brock Lesnar vs Kane​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a number one contenders match for the World Heavyweight Championship, and it is scheduled for one fall.”

Brock Lesnar poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, jumps up onto the apron as fireworks come out of the ringposts, then poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 295 lbs, Brock Lesnar.”

Kane walks down to the ring, then fire comes out to the ringposts as he poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, weighing 320 lbs, Kane.”

Kane and Lesnar stare each other down. They then lock up, and Lesnar slowly pushes Kane back to the corner, but Kane turns it around and gets Lesnar back into the corner. Kane looks ready to punch Lesnar, but Lesnar has covered up his face with his arms. Kane backs away, and Lesnar slowly comes out of the corner. Both men lock up again, and Lesnar grabs a side headlock. Kane pushes Lesnar off, Lesnar bounces off the ropes and goes for a shoulder tackle, but neither men go down. Lesnar bounces off the ropes again, ducks a clothesline from Kane, then grabs a rear waist lock on Kane. Kane elbows Lesnar in the head a couple of times so that Lesnar lets go. Kane then starts hammering away at Lesnar with some beg right hands to the head, knocking Lesnar back into the corner. Kane Irish whips Lesnar to the opposite corner, then charges in after him, but Lesnar gets his boot up to the face of Kane. Lesnar comes out and knocks Kane down to the mat with a big clothesline. Lesnar picks Kane up, then hits some knee lifts to the mid-section of Kane. Lesnar then hits a back suplex on Kane. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Kane. Lesnar picks Kane up, then buries his shoulder into Kane’s mid-section before ramming Kane into the turnbuckle. Lesnar hits some quick shoulder blocks in the corner on Kane. Lesnar then Irish whips Kane to the opposite corner, then charges in after him and connecting with a spear in the corner. Lesnar then buries his shoulder into the mid-section of Kane a couple more times. Lesnar pulls Kane out of the corner, then sets him up for a fisherman suplex. Lesnar gets Kane up, and holds him in the air for a little while before dropping him in the fisherman suplex. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Kane. Lesnar picks Kane up, and moves him back into the corner before laying in some kicks to the mid-section of Kane. Lesnar Irish whips Kane to the opposite corner, then charges in and goes for the corner spear again, but Kane dodges and Lesnar goes into the ringpost. Kane falls to his knees, and Lesnar pulls himself slowly from the post. Lesnar gets up and charges at Kane but Kane gets him with a sidewalk slam. Kane then goes up to the top rope. Lesnar gets to his feet and Kane goes for a flying clothesline, but Lesnar ducks. Kane rolls through then runs at Lesnar, but Lesnar Kane up for the F5. Kane slips out the back, and Lesnar turns around, but Kane is ready and hits him with a big uppercut to the jaw, knocking Lesnar over. Lesnar gets back up and Kane Irish whips him to the corner, then follows him in and hits him with a corner clothesline. Kane Irish whips Lesnar to the opposite corner, follows him in and hits another corner clothesline. Kane then hits Lesnar with snake eyes, bounces off the ropes and goes for a big boot, but Lesnar ducks then drills Kane with a German suplex. Lesnar picks Kane up and hits him with a back breaker. It looks like Kane is going to fall to the mat, but Lesnar holds onto him, hoists him back up and hits another back breaker. Lesnar lets Kane fall to the mat and waits for him to get up. Kane gets to his feet, and Lesnar gets him up for the F5, but Kane slips out the back again, grabs Lesnar by the throat and hits him with a Chokeslam From Hell. Kane makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Lesnar. Kane looks like he can’t believe it. Kane holds his hand out again, indicating that he will go for another Chokeslam From Hell. Lesnar gets to his feet and Kane grabs him around the throat, but Lesnar counters with some kicks to the mid-section. Lesnar then gets Kane up and hits him with the F5. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner and the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Brock Lesnar.”

Brock Lesnar goes up and celebrates on the turnbuckles, motioning that he will win the title as the picture fades away.

End of broadcast.

Evil Austin

that was a great show by the way - I will be honest I did skip a few lines because I have to go somewhere soon and I don't have time but I read 3/4 of it and I thought it was great I will not give a full review as I only read the first half but i will tell you that it was good and that you should keep up the great work.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Chris Sabin vs Samoa Joe, lol, your X Division always delivers.

WM: LAX vs Hart Foundation, match too short.

BP: The opening promo with HBK and Brock Lesnar.

WP: Bret Hart interview. I know that was the point, but he sounded so much as a coward.

AC: Good transition show. I wouls have liked more backlash on HBK/Taker, but the Lesnar/HBK feud also promises to be good. I will be reviewing

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Lesnar vs. HBK

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The opening one with HBK and Lesnar

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Great Show, and now we are going to see Lesnar against HBK for the title, this is going to be interesting!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
SWA Draft

(Andrew Walker stands in the middle of the ring with a tumbler in an empty stadium.)

Andrew Walker: "Hello everyone and I would like to personally welcome you to the First Official Draft of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance. I know there is no one here to enjoy the glitz and glamor of me standing here drawings balls for the draft picks. This will change the entire face of the SWA. Now let us make history!"

Anarchy has drafted
78e652582b.jpg

a89db32b44.jpg

1cd716f900.jpg

42c1549f35.jpg

ecfbca054d.jpg

6a2028be4e.jpg

6376b05dca.jpg

c33103517f.jpg

f7ea7d947e.jpg

3e3e7eec88.jpg

Riots has drafted
2700442b7d.jpg

3dbe8f27d3.jpg

50890c7098.jpg

74f729eb87.jpg

85c25b651e.jpg

f4719a58ba.jpg

36d7b0f5d5.jpg

b6ca3e84eb.jpg

583bdc819e.jpg

2c240d4534.jpg

3657e92ffe.jpg

68a3016f8a.jpg

ed07eb3a50.jpg

bbfe6582d9.jpg

f7e971fe02.jpg

Trades
66bf413ba1.jpg

1328c3d903.jpg

301b90d244.jpg

Anarchy has released
d4a4d1d881.jpg

b46161cc8b.jpg

1d5c24d213.jpg

2a5c45ffd6.jpg

Riots has released
783a59d143.jpg

0674465343.jpg

4847c4a42f.jpg

Anarchy has signed
7f997902fd.jpg

8311622af5.jpg

5906303952.jpg

7567c60523.jpg

Riots has signed
fd1f4e5e4d.jpg

f40072d278.jpg

a14ace7a31.jpg

793d5e7c55.jpg

Evil Austin

wow, That is blockbuster news, can't wait for the rosters to be used for the first time with the new superstars on the rosters. Im checking out the next show

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wow what a draft! This is indeed a shake up in both shows. Can't wait to see these guys on their new shows.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
91b21cb045.png

We are shown flashbacks from the riots half of Wrestleslam as We are then shown the ending of the Hell in a cell before being shown the official Riots video before We are taken around the arena being show the signs around the arena as we get to the announce table

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Jake Reed: Welcome one and all to the first Riots after WrestleSlam and what a night that was. Beside me is as always my broadcast partner, Mark Cellars. What a great night was WrestleSlam ay Partner

Mark Cellars: I am not you partner but if you mean what a great night for the faction led by the great Adam McMichaels. Also Riots creamed Anarchy on Sunday especially with them losing the best GM Anarchy has ever had Andrew Walker.

Jake Reed: Well come on partner, James Patterson is a great GM but umm, Andrew is the only other GM they have had. Now wer have had the draft too and that has completely mixed up the Riots roster and I would like to welcome the new aqquisitions

Mark Cellers: Yeah that just makes new blood for the greatest team in Riots history to destroy.

Jake Reed: Well now it is time to go to the back with the former SWA world Champion Christain Cage.

Todd Grisham: Please Welcome, My guest at this time, the former World Champion, Christain Cage. So what are your thoughts about the performance you put on at WS.

Christain Cage: Randy Orton screwed me out of that victory and now I have lost my title but that will all change by the time Retribution comes around.

Todd Grisham: Well Christain, it looks like you are laying down a challenge of sorts to Randy Orton for Retribution.

Christain Cage: Well, I have a rematch clause in my contract so I guess I am. SO Randy at Retribution, Me and you one on one

Randy Orton and Adam McMichaels then walk into the picture laughing to themselves. The walk right into Christain who snarls at them.

Randy Orton: Oh Christain what a suprise to see you here. I heard from a production manager back there that you issued me an open challenge for this title on my shoulder.

Christain Cage: Well Yeah, Do you accept or do you think that you cannot beat me without cheating. Because we both know that last night you hit me with a blatant low blow.

Randy Orton: Well then, If you want to be like that. Be ready to be killed by the legend killer at Retribution. I am not just the Legend killer I am also the CAREER Killer.

Christain and Orton then get closer together in a stare down. We then go back to the arena where the fans are cheering.

Jake Reed: Well just a few days after Wrestle Slam and we already have our main event for Retribution

Mark Cellars: Seems to me like Christain Cage has quite a large death wish If you ask me.

The Mexicools vs London and Kendrick

The mexicools music hits the arena as both Psychosis and Supercrazy enter the arena on there John deer tractors. They then enter the ring and taunt the crowd as the crowd boo them.

Justin Roberts: In the ring. They are from Mexico, SuperCrazy and Psychosis, The Mexicools.

London and Kendricks music hits as they sprint down to the ring and slide in. They both then climb the turnbuckles and taunt the crowd before doing simultanoeus backflips and the crowd continue to cheer.

Justin Roberts: Also Entering the ring. Paul London and Brian Kendrick

The bell rings and both team decide who will be starting first. Paul London and Supercrazy will be starting off and then they taunt the crowd before going to tie up but they quickly break it. Crazy then goes to his a right hand on London who ducks and locks in an armbar on Crazy before wrenching the hold. The camera zooms in on the look of anguish on Crazy's face before zooming back out as London then hits a quick arm drag. London then makes the tag to his partner Brian Kendrick who taunts for Crazy to get up and as He does Kendrick hits him with his signature armdrag armbar combination before locking in the hold in the center of the ring. Kendrick then releases the hold as Crazy slowly returns to his feet and Kendrick comes the ropes and he hits a high rolling shoulder block. Kendrick then again comes off the ropes and Crazy rolls over into push up position before returning to his feet and quickly hitting Kendrick with a back body drop. Crazy then slowly returns to his feet as Kendrick then writhes in pain holding his back. Crazy then lifts Kendrick to his feet and Crazy then pulls him to his corner and places him on the turnbuckle before tagging in Psicosis. Psicosis then bounces off the ropes after taunting London before running in and setting up for a hurracarana and He hits it nearly getting Kendrick to London as He starts to crawl over and is about to make the tag before Psicosis then grabs the leg of Kendrick and pulls him back to the corner and yelling something in spanish at him. Kendrick then tries to return to his feet but Psicosis hits a low kick to the ribs before laying Kendrick out flat and making the pin 1...2... kickout by Kendrick who nearly hits Psicosis. Psicosis then returns to his feet and makes the tag to Crazy who then springboards over the top rope and hits a splash as the crowd continue to boo the momentum that The Mexicools have going.

Supercrazy then quickly returns to his feet and He taunts Paul London who goes to get in the ring but the referee stops him as Psicosis enters the ring and then chokes Kendrick as the referee is distracted. Psicosis then quickly exits the ring and then Crazy comes back after running off the ropes and He hits a leg drop to the chest of Kendrick. Supercrazy then makes the quick pin 1...2... kickout by Kendrick. Kendrick then starts to crawl to his corner trying desperately to make the tag over to London. Supercrazy then makes the tag to Psicosis who toys with Kendrick letting him get with in a finger tip of London before grabbing the leg and pulling him away. With his free leg, Kerndrick is able to get to one foot as Psicosis still holds the other leg. Kendrick then swings his leg up and hits Psicosis in the side of the head with an enzuiguri kick. Kendrick then starts to crawl over to his corner as does a weary Psicosis. Kendrick is just able to tag in London as Psicosis tags in Supercrazy and then London comes in and hits a spinning shoulder block on Supercrazy before taunting him to return to his feet and London hits a quick to the midsection before coming off the ropes and hitting a swinging neckbreaker. London then taunts the crowd and gets massive cheers. London then lifts Supercrazy back to his feet before throwing him innto his corner and tagging in a rejuvenated Kendrick. Kendrick enter the ring and then goes back as does London. London then sprints in and hits a heel lariat into the corner and then Kendrick runs in and grabs the neck Of Supercrazy as He comes out of the corner and looks hits the sliced bread number two. Kendrick then makes the pin 1...2... breakup by Psicosis. Kendrick then slowly returns to his feet and tags in London before going after Psicosis who gets off the apron as Kendrick slides out of the ring. London then climbs up to the top rope during all the commotion and then looks to leap off for the London Calling but Psicosis climbs up onto the apron and pushes him off and onto the floor and London looks hurt. Kendrick then is hit with a hard right arm clothesline from the apron by Psicosis. Now everybody is down and Psicosis also looks injured. Supercrazy now starts to return to his feet and now rolls out the ring and checks on Psicosis. Supercrazy after he is done checking on Psichosis moves over and picks up London wearily and rolls him into the ring and He follows. Supercrazy then makes the pin on London thinking he has the win done not hooking the leg 1..2...kick out by London. Supercrazy sits up and yells something in spanish before climbing up to the top rope as London slowly returns to one knee. Supercrazy is set up for the moonsault and London is fully to his feet. Supercrazy leaps of the top rope and as He si flipping over gets hit with a heel lariat to the back of the head from London. The crowd start a holy shit chant as London falls down and makes the pin 1...2... Psicosis pulls the referee out of the ring and starts to argue with him in Spanish. The referee then shakes his head and re enters the ring and London is slowly returning to his feet as Psichosis returns to his corner. London then climbs up to the tiop rope and as Psicosis enters the ring and begins to run at London and He evades the referee. Kendrick quickly enters the ring and hits aan arm drag and Psichosis lands on top of Supercrazy. London then taunts abit before leaping off the top and hitting London calling on both the Mexicools. Kendrick then drags Psicosis off of Supercrazy allowing London to make the pin 1...2...3

Winners London and Kendrick

Jake Reed: Well Done to those young gyun, they have alot going for them since they came to Riots through the draft. They certainly proved themselves with their heart and determination in that match

Mark Cellers: Pfft, hear and determination, what are you talking about. I think thaat if they ever face America's most wanted they would be destroy in a maater of seconds

Commercial Break

Jake Reed: Welcome back folks and last night every member of Adam McMichaels faction caught a title but in some controversial curcumstances.

Mark Cellers: Well they may be under controversial curcumstances but they hold more then you ever have.

JBL vs Ric Flair

WOOOOOOOOOOO Ric Flair now makes his way to the ring much to the excitement of the crowd. Flair struts down to the ring and taunts the crowd and gets a massive pop

Justin Roberts: Making ghis way to the ring, from Charlotte north Carolina, Ric Flair.

The limo then drives out and JBL exits the limo and walks down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, John Bradshaw Layfield, JBL.

The bell rings and JBL just smirks. Flair then lets out a loud woo much to the crowds excitement. JBL then looks around to the crowd and then smirks before running at Flair and hitting a shortarm clothesline. Flair quickly returns to his feet before getting hit with another short arm clothesline. Flair then again slowly returns to his feet. Flair this time ducks the clothesline and hits a few chops on JBL backing him into a corner. Flair then hits another chop as the crowd lets out a huge woo. Flair then hits a quick clothesline into the corner and then JBL comes out of the corner and then falls to the mat. Flair lets out a loud woo as Naitch then grabs the leg of JBL and stomps on it before wrapping it around his leg and pulling and JBL has a wretched look on his face before Flair finally releases the hold. Flair then lifts JBL back to his feet. Flair then gets locked in a collar and elbow tie up with JBL who then kicks Flair in the midsection and locks in a front face lock before hitting a snap suplex. JBL then slowly returns to his feet before kicking Flair in the ribs before smirking and lifting him back to his feet and Irish whipping him to the ropes. JBL then hits a huge spinebuster as Flair comes back and then makes the pin 1...2... kickout by Flair. JBL gets up looking pissed and then He starts laughing at the beaten up Flair. JBL then comeas off the ropes and then hits a double jumping knee to the chest of Flair. Flair starts to writh in pain.

JBL again smirks before now letting out a woo too many boos from the crowd. JBL then waits for Flair to slowly return to his feet before mocking Ric Flair and hitting a chop block. The crowd start to boo even more as JBL just smirks. JBL then taunts for Flair to return to his feet and then JBL goes for the clothesline from Hell. Flair somehow ducks this before hitting a few chops on JBL. Flair then grabs the leg of JBL and trips him over. Flair then falls down and the hits an elbow drop on the knee of JBL before laying on the leg of JBL and pulling the leg up and wrenching the hold. JBL then looks as if He is about to tap and starts to barely drag himself towards the ropes and after about 20 seconds of pulling is able to get hold of the bottom rope. Flair keeps the hold on for another 4 seconds before breaking the hold to avoid being Disqualified. Flair then slowly returns to his feet as JBL continues holding the bottom rope. Jbl then with the help of the ropes starts to return to his feet just as Flair hits a chop block to the back of JBL's leg. JBL then falls to thew mat still holding the second rope as Flair lets out a loud woo. Flair then waits for JBL to get back to his feet and then does a short run at him when JBL pulls down the top rope and sends him over the top rope. JBL then falls down and rolls under the bottom rope. JBL then taunts for Flair to return to his feet and When He does JBL hits a quick short arm clothesline before lifting him back to hias feet and then sets up for the fallaway slam before falling back and hitting it into the steel steps. Flair then writhes in pain and rolls alongf the ground till JBL slowly lifts him back to his feet and rolls him in the ring and then slides in himself and then makes the pin 1...2... kickout by Flair to a massive cheer from the crowd. JBL then slowly returns to his feet looking angry. JBL then mooves over to the ropes and taunts for Flair to return to his feet. Flair finally does struggling to retain his Composure. JBL then advances running and He manages to hit the clothesline from Hell before making the pin 1...2...3

Winner JBL.

JBL then gets back to his feet and then walks over ansd gets a mic from the production staff.

JBL: See What I just did to this washed up has been, I destroyed him. This was the B show and always will be and at least the bar is raised now that the famed wrestling god is here.

Pauses as He waits for crowd reaction and gets a heap of boos.

JBL: Now shut the Hell up is that the way you treat a wrestling God. I am a self made millionaire now shut your mouth before I shut it myself.

If you Smelllaa what the Rock is cooking hits the arena as the crowd explode into cheers and then JBL then looks around as Rock comes down to the ring. JBL then leans on the ropes and then The Rock takes a microphone off the step and then climbs in the ring.

Rock: Now you insulting the Rock's people now. Well John are you going to put up or shut up to the Rock's people and The Rock.

The crowd then start to cheer Rock

Rock: John, Me and You, Retribution. So as I said before Put up or SHUT UP

JBL: Rock, You dare to challenge a wrestling God like myself. Well since you are not afraid to be destroyed. Bring it on at Retribution

Commercial Break

Jesse and Festus vs Juventude Guerrera and Petey Williams

Biscuits and Gravy hits the arena as the debuting Jesse and Festus make there way out to the ring ready to compete in there debut

Justin Roberts:Making there way to the ring, Jesse and Festus

Juventude Guerrera then makes his way out to the ring and taunts the crowd to many boos from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring., One half of the opponents Juvetude Guerrera

Petey Williams then makes his way down to the ring to many boos from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, Petey Williams.

The bell rings and Festus goes through his transformation as Guerrera and Williams decide who is going to start first. Jesse gets Festus out of the ring as Williams exits the ring. Guerrera and Jesse now lock up in a collar and elbow tie up and Jesse manages to get a side headlock locked in before getting pushed back up aganst the ropes and then running across the ring and He hits a shoulder block on Guerrera. Jesse then comes off the ropes and hits a splash on Guerrera who then somehow pushes Jesse off as they both slowly return to their feet and then they lock up again before Guerrera now kicks him in the midsection before locking in a front face lock before hitting a neck breaker. Guerrera then returns to his feet before running to the ropes and springboarding off the second rope and then hitting a moonsault to the midsection of Jesse. Guerrera then makes the pin on Jesse only being able to gewt a 1 count before Jesse kicks out. Guerrera then gets back top his feet before tagging in Petey Williams who climbs into the ring. Williams then runs the ropes before hitting an elbow to the chest of Jesse. Williams then returns to his feet before lifting up the legs of Jesse and then kicks him in the thigh before throwing the legs back down. Williams then lifts Jesse back up to his feet before hitting a few punches to the head before going for a kick to the midsection but Jesse is able to catch the leg before Williams then leaps up and hits an Enzuiguri to Jesse who falls unmoving to the mat. Williams then crawls over asnd makes the pin 1...2.. kickout by Jesse who punches Williams in the face in doing so. This angers Petey who then mounts Jesse in a Lou Thez press position before hitting puch after punch to the head of Jesse and busting him open. Festus see that Jesse is bleeding and then goes to enter the ring but the Referee manages to stop him and then Williams hits a kick to the groin of Jesse before tagging in Guerrera. Guerrera then enters the ring and He climbs up to the second rope before hitting a splash to the mat as Jesse holding his groin moves out of the way. Jesse now starts to crawl over to Festus as Guerrera slowly returns to his feet. Jesse is nearly to Festus as Guerrera then runs over to try and stop Jesse whoo then barely tags in Festus who climbs into the ring over the top rope

Festus the hits a clothesline to Guerrera who falls to the mat as Williams then runs back into the ring. Festus now hits him with a scoop slam. Guerrera then returns to his feet as Williams rolls out of the ring. Guerrera then again rushes Festus who hits a quick back body drop and then Festus retags in Jesse who climbs up to the top rope before Festus throws him down but Guerrera has moved and Jesse hits the mat hard. Guerrera then rolls over and tags out to Williams. Williams enter the ring and then lifts Jesse back up to his feet before locking in an abdominal stretch and wrenching the hold as Jesse screams out in pain,. Williams then lifts him up and hits a pumphandle slam on Jesse and then He makes the tag back to Guerrera who climbs in between the middle and top rope Guerrera then springboards off the second rope and hits a corkscrew moonsault onto Jesse before making the pin 1...2... kickout by Jesse. Guerrera gets up frustrated before taunting Festus who just stands there. Guerrera then goes back to work on Jesse before stomping on the chest of him before climbing up to the top rope and setting up for the moonsault. Guerrera then leaps off the top rope and hits the moonsault onto the mat and as Jesse rolls over and tags in Festus. Festus then comes in and takes out the ruunning in Williams before lifting up Guerrera and placing him into a fishermans carry. Festus then spins him around with a variation of the F5 before putting it into a flapjack manuever. Festus then makes the pin 1...2...3

Winners Jesse and Festus

Jake Reed: What a huge win for those too young rookies over those two seasoned veterans.

Mark Cellers: Veterans, those two have been wrestling for only aboutr 5 years. Big whoop.

Jake Reed: Well lets just move on from now as now we have a video package for upcoming Debuter, Chris Hero.

Mark Cellers: Well I have heard good words about the kid. He seems to be the one that can elevate wrestling to a new height.

[YT]h5XrIhTnEDg&hl[/YT]

Mark Cellers That Kid looks very promising unless He takes on Adam McMichaels and his faction.

Commercial Break

Jake Reed: Welcome back to Riots.Well So far there have been two matches announced for Retribution but right now we are going to be having the first match in the US tournament and here to explain the format is CEO Walsh

CEO Walsh now makes her way to the ring with a microphone in hand

Justin Roberts: Making Her way to the ring, CEO Walsh

CEO Walsh: Now that Prick, Adam McMichaels was to lazy to do this so I guess I have too. SO now, as you all know the newest title in SWA is the US Title so now we are going to have the mostr unique format for a tournament in Sports entertainment. But this is not for your enjoyment, No, no it is for Mine. Tonight and Next week we will have two Fatal Four way elimination matches and the last two remaining will advance. Then two weeks from now we will have another Fatal four way elimination match with the four remaining superstars and then the first one to be eliminated will be out of the tournament and then a triple threat to decide which two superstars will face off at Retribution. Now I am getting out of this stink hole thank you very much.

Jake Reed: That cretainly is a unique format for the tournament. Well with the first match right now this is surely going to be exciting.

Sabu vs AJ Styles vs Carlito vs Matt Hardy

Sabu then makes his way out to the ring and taunts for the title as the crowd is split between boos and cheers.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring.. Sabu

AJ Styles then makes his way down to the ring and He taunts the crowd. He gets a heap of boos as He enters the ring

Justin Roberts: Entering the ring, AJ Styles

Carlito then makes his way to the ring with his Apple in hand. He is being booed but seemingly ignores them.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, Carlito

Matt Hardy then makes his way to the ring and throws up the V1 taunt to many cheers from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, Matt Hardy

The bell rings and the superstars start off by getting a feel for the ring before Carlito Sabu and AJ Styles all go for Matt Hardy and start punching him backing him into the turnbuckle. Matt Hardy then starts to fight back by hitting a few punches and elbows to each of them. Styles then backs away cowardly and smaartly rolls out of the ring and then hides down low near the apron before Hardy is able to get out of the corner after kicking Sabu down to the mat and hitting Carlito with the Side effect. Matt Hardy then quickly gets back to his feet just as Styles leaps up and hangs Matt Hardy up on the top rope beore He climbs up onto the apron and springboarding off the top rope and hitting a seated senton. Styles then returns to his feet and gets riled up to many boos from the crowd. Styles then hits a super kick to the chest of Sabu who falls down to the mat hard. Styles then turns around to an inverted neckbreaker from Carlito who then returns to his feet and then runs to the ropes and springboards hitting an elbow drop to the chest of Styles. Carlito then returns to his feet and Sabu starts to hit him with kicks to the legs of Carlito before kicking him in the midsection and then locking in a front face lock and hitting a neckbreaker as He runs up the ropes. Sabu then changes it into a DDT slamming the head of Carlito to the mat. Matt Hardy is slowly returning to his feet and Sabu tries to stop gim with kicks to the ribs but Hardy battles through and starts to trade punches with Sabu. Hardy then hits a kick to the midsection of Sabu and He taunts for the Twist of Fate after locking in a front face lock but then Carltio somehow manages to Springboard off the second rope and hit a back elbow to Hardy before Styles comes in and hits a swinging neckbreaker on Sabu before He crawls over and makes the pin 1...2.. kickout by Sabu. Styles then slowly returns to his feet and taunts the crowd and gets cheered anyway. Styles gives the crowd the finger and starts to get booed. Hardy and Carlito are brawling in the turnbuckle as Carlito has Hardy Pushed up against it. Carlito then is pushed away by Hardy and Styles then hits Carlito with a fore arm to the back of before setting him up for the Styles Clash and He hits it. Hwe then makes the pin 1...2...3

Carlito Is Eliminated.

Now Hardy sprints out of the corner and takes out the waiting Sabu with a shoulder block. Styles has now returned to his feet and tries to roll Hardy up with a sunset flip but Hardy blocks it and then drops down landing on the chest of Styles. Sabu is slowly returns to his feet and then He knocks Hardy down while He is still on Styles and then Hardy goes down face first. Sabu then sits on the back of Hardty and on Styles as well and then puts the camel clutch on Hardy. Hardy and Styles both scream out in pain. Sabu looks up to the sky as He pulls back Hardy's neck and then He puts wait onto trhe midsection of Styles who then hits a clubbing forearm to the neck of Sabu and then another before being able to push him and Hardy off. All the superstars are down after the tremendous match they have put on so far. Hardy is the first one to start to rise to his feet and then He looks at his two opponents who are lying on the mat before He climbs up to the second turnbuckle closest to Sabu. Sabu gets up to his hands and knees and then Hardy leaps and hits an elbow to the back of Sabu's neck. Sabuy falls hard to the mat and then Hardy moves over to the turnbuckle closer to the still fallen Styles. Hardy jumps up and onto the second turnbuckle as Styles gets to his hands and knees. Hardy then leaps and hits the elbow to the back of his neck as well and then Hardy is able to make the pin 1...2... kickout by Styles. Hardy then returnsd to his feet and taunts with the V1 symbol and then Sabu quickly rolls him up for the pin 1...2... kickout by Hardy. Hardy then springs back up to his feet and in suprise He then lifts Sabu up to his feet asnd then taunts for the twist of Fate and kicks Sabu in the midsection. Hardy then sinches in a front face lock before spinning around and hitting the diamond cutter known as the twist of Fate. Before Hardy can Make the pin, Styles suprises Hardy and lifts him up setting up the Styles Clash and He hits it. Styles then crawls over and makes the pin on Sabu to the suprise of the crowd 1...2...3

Survivors and advancers in the US title tournament: AJ Styles and Matt Hardy

Jake Reed: Well done to those two but I do not like what Styles did to Hardy not one bit.

Mark Cellers: Just shut up about it Jake. You do whatever you can to weaken your opponent and get the win. But up next, What I have been waiting for all night. The Faction led by Adam McMichaels celebration.

Commercial Break

Burn in my light plays throughout the arena as Americas most wanted, Adam McMichaels, Randy Orton and CM Punk all make there way to the ring all with there respective titles.

Justin Roberts: Please Welcome to the ring, The SWA champ, Randy Orton, The tag champs, Americas most wanted, The hardcore champion, CM Punk and the General Manager of SWA Riots Adam McMichaels.

Adam McMichaels: Please, Everybody welcome the greatest team of all time. We hold every title on SWA Riots....

Randy Orton: And at Retribution, nothing will change. We are going to destroy anyone that gets in our road.

James Storm: But now lets celebrate more. Get the drinks out here now.

CM Punk: Hell no or I will smash one over your head. You are going sober tonight.

Adam McMichaels: Settle Guys we are here to celebrate.

A Remix of all the themes put together now plays. They all dance together until Christain's music hits the arena as He emerges from behind the curtain.

Adam McMichaels: What the hell do you think you are doing out here. This is a private celebration now get the hell out of here before I fire you ass.

Christain: Sorry Adam, but I don't think my peeps wouild like to see that. See earlier tonight I asked CEO Walsh about having a match next week.

Randy Orton: You really think you have a chance against me Cage. Huh dont make me laugh.

Christain: Oh Randy get your facts right beforem you talk because you will not be facing me in that ring. You will be facing a man that was left off the Wrestleslam card but is here tonight. Also if He wins next week it will be made a triple thret at Retribution He is someone that was in the title match as Warzone. He is a five time WCW champion and He is right behind you guys, Booker T.

Booker then hits Randy Orton over the head with a steel chair before America's most wanted and CM Punk swamp him and start beating him as Christain slides into the ring. Christain beats down CM Punk but Punk hits kicks to the midsection of Cage but then Booker gets the upper hand and then takes both James Storm and Andy Douglas down before pulling Punk away from Christain as McMichaels gestures to the back and Triple H comes running down the ramp and then takes out both Christain and Booker out with the sledgehammer as We go off air.
End of Show

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Fatal Four Way match

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Both the opening one and the ending part involving Christian and Orton.

Worst Promo: I really didn't liked the JBL/The Rock one, I expected more for the most electrifying superstar by try to piss JBL off before he challenges him to a match at Retribution.

Additional Feedbacks: Great show, Wrestleslam had just ended and you've started hyping Retribution now. Good to see some new fueds and the Orton/Cage fued had continued.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jim Ross: “Welcome to Monday Night Anarchy! Midweek the whole SWA world was rocked by the draft.”

Jerry Lawler: “That’s right JR. All of a sudden a huge chunk of the Anarchy roster has changed. Unfortunately you’re still here though JR.”

Jim Ross: “I could say the same thing about you King.”

JE Patterson walks down to the ring as the Anarchy music plays.

JE Patterson: “As I’m sure you all saw, last week we had a draft here at SWA. And this means that the Anarchy roster has changed drastically. So tonight, to showcase the new talent that Anarchy has we will be having a fatal four way match. It will be MVP vs Mr Kennedy vs Bobby Lashley vs Kurt Angle. And in our main event tonight the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels will go one on one with Jeff Jarrett. However, the number one contender Brock Lesnar has been given the night off. Now lets get this started with one of Anarchy’s new wrestlers.”

JE Patterson leaves the ring.

Rey Mysterio vs Low Ki​

Rey Mysterio jumps up at the top of the ramp, high fives fans on the way down the ramp, gets in the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from San Diego, California, weighing 165 lbs, Rey Mysterio.”

Low Ki poses at the top of the ramp, then walks down to the ring before posing on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing 175 lbs, Low Ki.”

Mysterio and Low Ki and Low Ki circle each other. Both men then move together and lock up. Mysterio grabs a side headlock, but Low Ki pushes him off. Mysterio bounces off the ropes, and Low Ki takes him down with a shoulder tackle. Low Ki runs towards the ropes, then bounces off them and takes Mysterio down with a shoulder tackle. Low Ki runs towards the ropes and bounces off them, Mysterio drops down and Low Ki runs over him, then bounces off the opposite ropes, but Mysterio takes him over with an arm drag. Low Ki gets back to his feet and Mysterio takes him over with a hurrancanrana. Low Ki gets back up in the corner, and Mysterio walks over, then gets on the second rope. Mysterio punches Low Ki in the head ten times, then drops down off the ropes. Mysterio runs towards the ropes, then bounces off them, but Low Ki meets him with a flying dropkick that sends Mysterio flying back. Mysterio gets up near the ropes, and Low Ki charges at him again, and hits another flying dropkick, but this one sends Mysterio out to the floor, as Mysterio’s body crashes into the mats on the floor. Mysterio slowly picks himself up on the floor. Low Ki runs at the ropes, bounces off them, charges towards Mysterio and hits him with a suicide dive out to the floor. Low Ki gets up and looks towards the crowd, then picks Mysterio up and rolls him back into the ring. Low Ki follows Mysterio in, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mysterio. Low Ki picks Mysterio up and pushes him back into the corner. Low Ki then fires at Mysterio with some extremely quick knife edge chops. Low Ki attempts to Irish whip Mysterio to the opposite corner, but Mysterio reverses and sends Low Ki over. Mysterio charges in at Low Ki, but Low Ki gets a boot up to the face of Mysterio. Low Ki then moves out of the corner and scoop slams Mysterio. Low Ki runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then leg drops Mysterio. Low Ki makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mysterio. Low Ki picks Mysterio up, and Mysterio kicks him in the hamstring. Low Ki comes straight back with a kick of his own to the hamstring of Mysterio. Mysterio is staggered, but fires back again with a kick to the hamstring of Low Ki. Low Ki comes straight back at Mysterio again. Mysterio strikes back again, and they start exchanging quick kicks. Mysterio starts to limp away, but Low Ki smells blood, so goes after Mysterio with more kicks to the hamstring. Mysterio eventually falls to the mat, and Mysterio makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Mysterio. Low Ki picks Mysterio up, then Irish whips him into the corner. Low Ki charges in after him, but Mysterio low dropkicks Low Ki in the knee, and Low Ki goes head first into the second turnbuckle. Mysterio gets up, then runs back to the opposite corner, runs at Low Ki, and hits him with a dropkick to the back. Mysterio picks Low Ki up, and hits a couple of right hands that move Low Ki to the middle of the ropes. Mysterio goes for the Irish whip, but Low Ki reverses. Mysterio runs at the ropes, then jumps onto them and hits Low Ki with a springboard moonsault body block, into the cover, 1…2. kick out by Low Ki. Low Ki gets back to his feet, and Mysterio kicks him in the mid-section. Mysterio then runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, and goes for a headscissors takedown. Low Ki catches him, and has him ready for a sidewalk slam, but Mysterio counters with kicks to the head. Mysterio then takes Low Ki down with a swinging DDT. Rey makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Low Ki. Mysterio looks up to the referee shocked. Mysterio waits for Low Ki to get to his feet. Low Ki gets up, and Mysterio drop toe holds him, so that Low Ki is throat first on the second rope. Mysterio calls for the 619, runs towards the opposite ropes, bounces off them and goes for the 619. but Low Ki ducks and rolls towards the centre of the ring. Mysterio goes out to the apron, and as Low Ki gets up, springboards back in, but Low Ki gets him with a spin kick to the gut. Mysterio is down on his hands and knees, and Low Ki hits him with a hook kick to the back of the head. Low Ki makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Mysterio. Low Ki goes up to the top rope, and comes off looking for the Double Stomp, but Mysterio dodges. Mysterio gets back to his feet, and Low Ki charges at him, but Mysterio hits Low Ki with a hurrancanrana that sends Low Ki throat first into the second rope. Mysterio runs at the opposite ropes, bounces off them, then runs and hits Low Ki with the 619. Mysterio hits a springboard splash on Low Ki, and makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Rey Mysterio.”

Rey Mysterio gets his hand held up by the referee, and Abyss jumps the crowd barrier and slides into the ring behind Mysterio. Abyss forearms Mysterio in the back of the head, sending Mysterio down to the mat. Abyss holds his hand out, as Mysterio slowly gets to his feet. Abyss grabs Mysterio around the throat, then chokeslams him. Abyss picks Mysterio up then Irish whips him. Mysterio bounces off the ropes, and Abyss hits him with a Black Hole Slam. Abyss poses in the ring, and Mysterio is laying still on the mat.

Jim Ross: “Rey Mysterio with a great win over Low Ki, but what about the impact the debuting Abyss made King?”

Jerry Lawler: “Abyss has just shown the impact he can make JR! I wouldn’t ant to get in his way.”

Jim Ross: “That’s for sure King.”

Ad break.

Todd Grishim: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Jeff Hardy.”

Crowd cheers.

Todd Grishim: “Last week, you and your brother Matt were separated by the SWA draft. What are your thoughts on this?”

Jeff Hardy: “To tell you the truth Todd I’m nervous. Nervous and excited. This is a new chapter in my career! I get to break pout on my own. As much as I like teaming with Matt, I have been waiting to compete by myself. I will start my singles career tonight, when I take on Kevin Thorn. And you know, something has already caught my eye. Last week, Edge said that there was no-one for him to defend his Intercontinental Championship against anymore. So I’m putting you on notice Edge, I want that Intercontinental Championship. And I plan on taking it.”

Jim Ross: “Jeff Hardy has made his intentions clear.”

Jerry Lawler: “He sure has JR. Will he be successful in the singles ranks though?”

Jim Ross: “Well, only time will tell King.”

The Dudleys vs MNM​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall.”

The Dudleys pose at the top of the ramp, walk down to the ring, then pose on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from New York, weighing a combined weight of 585 lbs, Bubba Ray and D-Von, the Dudleys.”

MNM pose at the top of the ramp, walk down the rep carpet as the paparazzi take their pictures, Melina does the splits on the ring apron, then Mercury and Nitro get in the ring and pose on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, from Los Angeles, California, weighing a combined weight of 420 lbs, Mercury, Nitro and Melina, MNM.”

Joey Mercury and Bubba Rey Dudley start in the ring. Mercury is mouthing of to Bubba, and Bubba just stands there. Bubba then hits a left jab that stuns Mercury. Bubba goes to hit another jab, but Mercury ducks, then grabs a side headlock. Bubba pushes Mercury off, Mercury runs towards the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down by a shoulder tackle from Bubba. Bubba runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, Mercury drops down, Bubba goes over him, bounces off the opposite ropes, blocks a hip toss attempt from Mercury, then takes Mercury over with a hip toss of his own. Bubba picks Mercury up, takes him to the corner, then tags in D-Von. D-Von comes in and hits a right hand on Mercury. D-Von then takes Mercury down with a scoop slam, then drops an elbow across him. D-Von makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mercury. D-Von starts to pick Mercury up, but Mercury hits him with a jaw breaker. Mercury then drives his shoulder into the mid-section of D-Von, and forces him back into the corner. Johnny Nitro tags in, gets in the ring, then moves back for a run up. Nitro charges in, and Mercury moves at the last second, so Nitro gets D-Von with a charging knee to the gut in the corner. Nitro hits some right hands on D-Von, then snapmares him over. Nitro then hits D-Von with a dropkick to the back. Nitro makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by D-Von. Nitro picks D-Von up, then puts him in a front face lock, and takes him over to the corner, where Mercury tags in. Mercury comes in and hits an elbow to the head of D-Von. Mercury then puts D-Von in a front face lock, then takes him over with a suplex. Mercury makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by D-Von. Mercury chokes D-Von, blatantly in front of the referee. Mercury breaks when the referee’s count gets up to four, then goes over to Nitro and tags him in. Nitro comes in and makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by D-Von. Nitro picks D-Von up, twists him around for a neckbreaker, makes a camera motion to Melina, then hits the neckbreaker on D-Von. Nitro makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by D-Von. Nitro kicks D-Von in the face as D-Von starts to get up, then walks over and tags in Mercury. Mercury comes into the ring, picks D-Von up, twists him around by the neck, makes the camera motion to Melina, then hits D-Von with a neckbreaker. Mercury makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by D-Von. Mercury picks D-Von up, and goes for a neckbreaker again, but D-Von pushes Mercury off, and he goes into the turnbuckle. Nitro makes a blind tag, then gets in the ring and charges at D-Von, but D-Von takes him over with a back body drop. D-Von falls to the mat, and starts to crawl over to tag Bubba. D-Von is getting close, and Nitro garbs at his leg, but D-Von dives and makes the tag to Bubba. Bubba comes in, and Nitro gets to his feet, but Bubba meets him with a series of left jabs. Bubba taunts Nitro, and Mercury comes charging over, but Bubba catches him with an elbow to the top of the head that knocks Mercury to the mat. Nitro goes for a clothesline on Bubba, but Bubba ducks it, then takes Nitro down with a neckbreaker. Bubba makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Nitro. Bubba gets to his feet, and Mercury goes for a clothesline on him, but Bubba ducks, then hits Mercury with a Bubba Bomb, Nitro has got back to his feet, and Bubba turns to him, but Nitro gets him with a Superkick. Nitro is about to go for the cover, but D-Von comes from behind him, then hits him with Saving Grace. D-Von picks Mercury up and Irish whips him into the corner. D-Von charges in at Mercury, but Mercury sidesteps D-Von, and D-Von goes into the turnbuckle. D-Von turns around, and Mercury kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him down with a double underhook DDT. All four men are down on the mat. The referee starts to count, and all four men slowly get up. All four get up by a seven, and D-Von and Mercury start trading chops, as do Bubba and Nitro. D-Von starts to take over against Mercury, then knocks Mercury off his feet, and Mercury falls out onto the floor. D-Von goes over to help Bubba and they both start hitting jabs to the head of Nitro. Bubba ducks a swinging right hand from Nitro, then back suplexes him as D-Von also grabs a neckbreaker on Nitro. Bubba makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Nitro. Bubba and D-Von wait for Nitro to get up, preparing themselves for the 3D. Mercury runs in and knocks D-Von over with a forearm. Bubba turns around and Mercury gets him up for the Snapshot, but Bubba fights back with forearms to the side of the head. Mercury drops Bubba down and Bubba throws him out of the ring. D-Von gets up, and Nitro does slowly as well, and the Dudleys 3D him. Bubba makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, the Dudleys.”

JE Paterson and Kurt Angle are shown in Patterson’s office.

JE Patterson: “Kurt, let me just tell you that it is an honour to have you here on Anarchy.”

Kurt Angle: “Thanks JE. And let me tell you …..”

Jeff Jarrett walks in.

Jeff Jarrett: “Let’s just welcome everyone who walks in the door, why don’t we? Angle, you just waltz in here and expect everything handed to you. Well it isn’t going to happen. Anarchy is my world!”

Kurt Angle: “So it’s your world is it Jarrett? How about you back that up? We all know that I would break your ankle in a matter of seconds! It’s true, it’s damn true!”

Jeff Jarrett: “We may just have to see about that!”

Jarrett and Angle get in each others faces.

JE Patterson: “Gentlemen, gentlemen. Alright, how about next week, Jeff Jarrett, one on one with Kurt Angle.”

Crowd cheers.

Ad break.

Jim Ross: “What an announcement that was before the ad break! Next week we have Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle one on one.”

Jerry Lawler: “I’m already looking forward to next week.”

Jeff Hardy vs Kevin Thorn​

Jeff Hardy dances at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring while giving high fives to the fans, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing 225 lbs, Jeff Hardy.”

Kevin Thorn walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, weighing 260 lbs, Kevin Thorn.”

Thorn and Jeff look at each other, then lock up. Jeff grabs a side headlock, and Thorn pushes him off. Jeff runs towards the ropes, then bounces off them and gets taken down by a Thorn shoulder tackle. Thorn runs towards the ropes and bounces off them, Jeff drops down, Thorn goes over him and bounces off the opposite ropes, but gets taken down with an arm drag from Jeff. Thorn gets back to his feet and runs at Jeff again, and Jeff takes him down with another arm drag. Thorn gets up and charges at Jeff again, and Jeff takes him down with a third arm drag. Thorn swings at Jeff, looking for a clothesline, but Jeff ducks, then catches Thorn in a backslide, 1…2. kick out by Thorn. Thorn gets up and Jeff kicks him in the mid-section. Jeff Irish whips Thorn, Thorn runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then boots Jeff in the chest who has bent over for a back body drop. Thorn then takes Jeff down with a neckbreaker. Thorn makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jeff. Thorn picks Jeff up and backs him up in the corner. Thorn then hits a chop across the chest of Jeff. Thorn hits another chop, then attempts to Irish whip Jeff to the opposite corner, but Jeff reverses and sends Thorn to the corner. Jeff charges in at Thorn, but Thorn elbows Jeff in the jaw. Thorn then scoop slams Jeff down, runs towards the ropes and bounces off them, then drops an elbow across Jeff. Thorn makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jeff. Thorn starts to choke Jeff, and the referee counts. Thorn breaks when the referee gets up to three. Thorn gets up and starts to stomp away on Jeff. Thorn grabs Jeff by the hair, puts his throat over the second rope, then pushes his foot against the back of Jeff’s head, choking him. Thorn breaks at the referee’s count of four. Thorn then kicks Jeff in the back of the head. Jeff falls down to the mat, and has a far away look in his eyes. Thorn picks Jeff up and Irish whips him. Jeff runs towards the ropes, bounces off them and Thorn catches him with a flapjack. Thorn makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jeff. Thorn picks Jeff up, and Irish whips him again. Jeff runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, and Thorn catches him in a sleeper hold. Thorn leans onto Jeff’s back, and really applies the pressure. Jeff falls to the mat, and looks like he has been knocked out. The referee checks on Jeff, and his hand goes down, once, twice, but not a third time. Jeff starts to fight back to his feet, then hits some elbows to the mid-section of Thorn. Jeff breaks away from Thorn, runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, but gets taken down with a big boot. Thorn makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jeff. Thorn calls for the Original Sin, then picks Jeff up. Thorn attempts to set Jeff up on the ropes, but Jeff lands on the apron. Thorn attempts to grab Jeff, but Jeff hits him with a shoulder block to the guts. Jeff then jumps into the ring and hits a flying kick to the jaw of Thorn knocking both men to the mat. Both men get up when the referee’s count gets to four. They star exchanging right hands, and Thorn gets the advantage. Jeff goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Thorn catches his foot. Jeff counters by hitting a spinning back heel kick to the jaw of Thorn, that knocks Thorn down, sitting in the corner. Jeff runs up, jumps up with assist of the ropes, then hits a dropkick to the chest of Thorn. Jeff pulls Thorn out of the corner, then makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Thorn. Jeff calls for the Twist of Fate, then waits for Thorn to get back to his feet. Thorn gets up, and Jeff goes for the Twist of Fate, but Thorn pushes him off. Jeff runs towards the ropes, bounces off them and Thorn catches him with a sit out spinebuster. Thorn makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jeff. Thorn looks up at the referee in shock. Thorn picks Jeff up and puts him in a front face lock. Thorn then goes to set him up on the top rope for the Original Sin, but Hardy slips out the back. Thorn turns around and Hardy kicks him in the mid-section, then hits the Twist of Fate. Jeff runs up to the top rope, then hits Thorn with the Swantom Bomb. Jeff makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Jeff Hardy.”

Jim Ross: “Jeff Hardy with a successful start to his singles career here on Anarchy.”

Jerry Lawler: “I still don’t know if he is up to the standard of Edge.”

Jim Ross: “I am sure that we will find out King.”

Ad break.

Todd Grishim: “Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, MVP.”

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: MVP, tonight you make your debut on Anarchy. What are your thoughts?”

MVP: “You know what Todd? I am Monday Night Anarchy’s prized acquisition. I was the hottest free agent on the market. Every wrestling organization in the world was throwing money at me. And SWA won out. More specifically Anarchy won out. I am here to win titles. I am the highest payed superstar in the history of not only Anarchy, but the entire SWA. I am just straight up ballin. And tonight, I make my big debut. A fatal four way! Bobby Lashley, the big muscle man: I’m better than him. Kurt Angle, The Olympic Gold Medallist: I’m better than him. Mr Kennedy, the man with verbal diarrhoea: I’m better than him. You see I am better than anyone else in that match. I am half man, half amazing. And tonight, I will prove that.”

Bobby Lashley vs MVP vs Kurt Angle vs Mr Kennedy​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a fatal four way match, and it is scheduled for one fall.”

Bobby Lashley poses at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off, walks down to the ring, jumps onto the ring apron while fireworks come out of the ringposts, then climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, weighing 275 lbs, Bobby Lashley.”

MVP walks out the entrance way, poses on the ramp as fireworks go off in the background, makes his way down to the ring, then poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “From Miami, Florida, weighing 235 lbs, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP.”

Kurt Angle poses at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off behind him, walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing 220 lbs, he is the only Olympic gold medallist in SWA history, Kurt Angle.”

Mr Kennedy walks down to the ring, then gets his microphone that falls from the ceiling.

Mr Kennedy: “Introducing, the greatest thing to ever happen to Monday Night Anarchy, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 243 lbs tonight, Mrrrrrrrr KKKEEENNNNNNEEEDDDYYY ……. Kennedy.”

MVP, Angle, Kennedy and Lashley all stand in a corner each, and slowly move to towards the centre of the ring. They all look form one to the other. Kennedy quickly forearms Lashley in the back when Lashley turns from him, then starts stomping on the back of Lashley, pushing Lashley back to the corner. MVP slides out of the ring, and Angle goes across to Kennedy. Angle turns Kennedy around, then hits him with a right hand to the jaw. Angle hits some more right hands on Kennedy, knocking him back against the ropes. Angle Irish whips Kennedy, Kennedy runs towards the ropes, but then holds onto them and slides out to the floor. Angle turns around to face Lashley, and Lashley knocks him down with a right hand. MVP gets into the ring, then runs at Lashley, but Lashley knocks him down with a right hand. MVP gets back up, and Lashley grabs a side headlock on him. MVP pushes back against the ropes and pushes Lashley off. Lashley runs at the ropes at the ropes and goes to bounce off them, but Kennedy trips him. Kennedy then drags Lashley out to the floor, and attempts to slam Lashley’s head into the announce table, but Lashley blocks and sends Kennedy head into announce table. Lashley gets back in the ring, and MVP charges at him, but Lashley sidesteps and throws MVP out of the ring, and MVP lands on Kennedy. Angle charges at Lashley, but Lashley back body drops him out to the floor. Angle, MVP and Kennedy slowly get to their feet and start hitting each other with right hands. Lashley runs towards the opposite ropes, bounces off them, runs towards Angle, Kennedy and MVP, then jumps over the top rope and just crashes down on them. Lashley gets to his feet and rolls Kennedy in the ring, then follows him in. Lashley makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Kennedy. Lashley picks Kennedy up, and Kennedy rakes his eyes. Kennedy then throws Lashley shoulder first into the ringpost. Lashley falls down into the corner, and Kennedy scrapes his boot across the face of Lashley. Kennedy then runs back, bounces off the ropes, runs at Lashley and kicks him in the side of the head. Angle gets in the ring slowly, and Kennedy hits him with a backbreaker. Kennedy makes the cover, 1…2. MVP breaks up the pin. MVP picks up Kennedy, but Kennedy catches him with a kick to the mid-section, then takes him over with a suplex. Kennedy makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by MVP. Kennedy picks Lashley up, and gets him up on his shoulder for a rolling fireman’s carry slam, but Lashley slips out the back. Lashley pushes Kennedy, into Angle, and Angle sidesteps, then German suplexes Kennedy. Lashley charges at Angle and attempts a clothesline, but Angle ducks, then drills Lashley with a German suplex. Angle waits for MVP to get to his feet. MVP gets up, and Angle drills him with a German suplex, but also keeps his hands clasped. Angle picks MVP up and gets him with another German suplex, and Angle keeps his hands clasped again. Angle picks MVP up and takes him over with a third German suplex. Angle gets to his feet, and Kennedy stumbles over to him, so Angle takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Angle then waits for Lashley to get up. Lashley gets to his feet, and Angle goes for the Angle Slam, but Lashley slips out the back. Angle turns around and Lashley takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Lashley picks Kennedy up, picks him up in a torture rack position, then drops onto his knees, smashing Kennedy’s back. Lashley makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Kennedy. Kennedy rolls away to the ropes, and Lashley picks MVP up. Lashley kicks MVP in the mid-section, then gets him up for a suplex. Lashley holds MVP up, making the blood flow to the head of MVP. MVP flails his legs. Lashley then holds him up with one hand, signalling to the crowd with the other. Lashley finally drops MVP with the suplex. Lashley makes the cover, 1…2. Angle breaks up the pin. Angle picks Lashley up, but Lashley kicks Angle in the mid-section, then gets him up in a military press. Lashley then takes Angle down with a powerslam. Lashley cries out to the crowd, then prepares to Spear MVP. MVP gets to his feet, Lashley charges at him, but MVP hits him with a big boot to the face. Lashley ro9lss out to the floor, and MVP follows him. MVP attempts to Irish whip Lashley into the crowd barrier, but Lashley reverses and sends MVP into it. Lashley charges in at MVP, and MVP belly to belly suplexes him over the guard rail and into the crowd. MVP then rolls back into the ring, and sees Angle in the corner. MVP runs in and goes for the big boot, but Angle ducks. Angle then grabs MVP’s other leg, and locks in the Ankle Lock. Angle drags MVP back into the middle of the ring, and screams at him to tap. MVP is looking like he isn’t far away from tapping. Suddenly, Kennedy turns Angle around, gets him up on his shoulders, then takes Angle down with a rolling fireman’s carry slam. Kennedy makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Angle. Kennedy screams at the referee to count faster. Kennedy picks Angle up, puts him in a front face lock, then sets him up on the top rope. Kennedy goes up with him, then tries to get Angle up for the Green Bay Plunge, but Angle counters with elbows to the side of the head of Kennedy. Angle then pushes Kennedy down to the mat. Angle looks down at Kennedy, then turns around and goes for a Moonsault, but Kennedy gets his knees up into the mid-section of Angle. MVP covers Angle, 1…2.. kick out by Angle. Lashley has made his way up to the ring apron, and MVP sees him and big boots him off it. MVP picks Kennedy up and goes for the Playmaker, but Kennedy spins out of it, then hits MVP with the Mic Check. Kennedy makes the cover, 1…2.. Angle pulls Kennedy off by the ankle, and locks in the Ankle Lock. Kennedy is fighting it, trying not to tap. Kennedy is getting near the ropes, but Angle drags him back into the middle of the ring. Lashley gets back in the ring, then runs at Angle and hits him with a Spear, breaking up the Ankle Lock. Lashley poses for the crowd, then picks Angle up for the Running Powerslam, but Angle slips out the back, then hits Lashley with an Angle Slam. Angle makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Kurt Angle.”

Jim Ross: “Kurt Angle wins a great match.”

Jerry Lawler: “That match just goes to show how well Anarchy has done in this draft JR!”

Ad break.

Shawn Michaels vs Jeff Jarrett​

Shawn Michaels poses at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off behind him, walks down to the ring, then poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing 220 lbs, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.”

Jeff Jarrett poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing 235 lbs, Jeff Jarrett.”

Michaels and Jarrett stare each other down. Jarrett then hits a right hand on Michaels. Michaels fires back with a right hand of his own. Jarrett hits another right hand on Michaels. Michaels fires back at Jarrett again. Jarrett knees Michaels in the mid-section, then puts a side headlock on him. Michaels pushes back against the ropes, then pushes Jarrett off. Jarrett runs towards the ropes, then bounces off them and takes Michaels down with a shoulder tackle. Jarrett runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, Michaels drops down, Jarrett goes over him, bounces off the opposite ropes and Michaels takes him down with a Thesz press, then hits right hands to the face off Jarrett. Michaels rolls off Jarrett when the referee’s count gets to four. Jarrett gets to his feet, and Michaels hits him with a chop that sends Jarrett back to the corner. Michaels then chops Jarrett in the corner. Michaels chops him again, then goes for an Irish whip on Jarrett to the opposite corner, but Jarrett reverses and sends Michaels over. Jarrett charges in at Michaels, but Michaels gets his boot up to the face of Jarrett. Michaels then throws Jarrett over the top rope and out to the floor in front of the announce tables. Jarrett gets to his feet, and Michaels goes for a somersault dive over the top rope onto him, but Jarrett dodges, and Michaels hits the announce table with the side of his back and ribs. Jarrett then struts around ringside. Jarrett picks Michaels up, then drives him rib first into the announce table. Michaels cries out in pain. Jarrett rolls Michaels back into the ring, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Michaels. Jarrett gets up and stomps on the mid-section of Michaels, then kicks at the ribs. Michaels rolls around in pain. Jarrett picks Michaels up, then hits him with a gutbuster. Jarrett struts around the ring, as Michaels rolls around, holding his ribs in the ring. Jarrett turns to Michaels, then makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Michaels. Jarrett picks Michaels up, grabs him by the hair, then slams his head down into the turnbuckle. Jarrett kicks Michaels in the mid-section a couple of times, then Irish whips Michaels to the opposite corner as hard as he can. Michaels goes flying up the turnbuckle, then comes back down on his feet, and Jarrett charges at him, then hits him with a clothesline. Jarrett makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Michaels. Jarrett picks Michaels up, then hits him with a chop. Jarrett Irish whips Michaels, Michaels runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then gets caught in a sleeper by Jarrett. Michaels tries to struggle his way out of it, but Jarrett cranks hard, and takes Michaels down to the mat. Michaels starts to fade away, and the referee goes to check on him. Michaels’ hand goes down once, twice, but not a third time. Michaels starts to fight back to his feet, then hits some elbows to the mid-section of Jarrett. Michaels starts to gain separation, but Jarrett kicks him in the mid-section. Jarrett runs towards the ropes, bounces off them and attempts a clothesline, but Michaels ducks, then runs towards the ropes himself, bounces off them, then hits Jarrett with a flying forearm. Both men are down on the mat. Jarrett slowly gets up, and Michaels springs up, and clutches at his ribs. Jarrett charges at Michaels and Michaels catches him with an inverted atomic drop. Michaels then knocks Jarrett down with a right hand. Jarrett gets up and Michaels knocks him down with another right hand. Jarrett gets up, and Michaels scoop slams him. Michaels goes to the top rope, then hits Jarrett with an elbow drop, but Michaels also rolls around the mat in pain, as he landed partially on his ribs. Michaels slowly gets up, then moves back to the corner, and toots up the band. Jarrett slowly gets to his feet, and Michaels goes for Sweet Chin Music, but Jarrett ducks, then drills Michaels with a back suplex. Jarrett struts around the ring, then tries to lock in the Figure Four Leglock, but Michaels pushes him off. Jarrett runs towards the ropes, then bounces off them, and Michaels catches him with a small package, 1…2.. kick out by Jarrett. Both men get up and Jarrett kicks Michaels in the mid-section, then starts to set up for the Stroke. Jarrett goes for it, but Michaels blocks, then hits some elbows to the mid-section of Jarrett which cause separation.

Brock Lesnar runs out from the back with a steel chair.

Jarrett turns back to Michaels and Michaels hits him with Sweet Chin Music. Lesnar climbs in the ring and hits Michaels in the ribs with the chair.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by disqualification, Shawn Michaels.”

Michaels has fallen down to the mat, and Lesnar takes Michaels arms away from his ribs, then hits him in the ribs again. Lesnar picks Michaels up, then hits him with a rib breaker. It looks like Michaels is going to fall to the mat, but Lesnar just pulls him back up and hits another rib breaker. Lesnar keeps a hold of Michaels and hits another rib breaker, then lets Michaels fall to the mat. Lesnar rolls out of the ring, gets a steel chair out from under it, then brings it back into the ring. Lesnar sits up both the chairs in the ring, so that they are facing each other. Lesnar then picks up Michaels and hits him with the F5, so that Michaels ribs land on the steel chairs.

Jim Ross: “My god! Look what the number one contender has done to the World Heavyweight Champion!”

Jerry Lawler: “I don’t think Michaels is going to be at Lethal Injection some how JR.”

Brock Lesnar grabs the World Heavyweight Championship, and holds it up as he stands over Shawn Michaels. The camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

Evil Austin

Another great show by my new partner BKB,

Bm Main event

Wm None

Bp Jeff jarret and kurt angle one was good

Wp none

Lol there is no point in me saying check out my new btb because your in it. oh well.

Qwake

Riots review
bm: Opening was the best for me followed by m/e
wm: n/a
bp: opening promo
wp: n/a
AF: good show, ill keep reviewing

anarchy review
bm: all were really good but m/e was the best just
wm: ^^^
bp: jarret/angle
wp: n/a