SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
f_SWAm_c149361.png
SWA is a wrestling organization that is split into two brand, Monday Night Anarchy and Friday Night Riots. Come here every week to read what has gone down in the SWA. I bet you will be hooked.

716fb0975d.png

4cb8257597.png

The Ripper

Reaction score
You brought the MySpace BtB here and from what i seen this should be a gret BtB

straight_edge76

This is the one from the myspace thingy right? It should be/is pretty good. Ill be reading/reviewing.

Weebo

Reaction score
Our first two shows have been posted on our website so i will post them both today and then Monday night we will get on schedual

f_Anarchycopym_77c2e52.png

(Pan out on audience/pyro going off in the darkened arena)

J.R. : Welcome everyone! Thank you for joining us live here in Sacramento California and do we have a show for you tonight.

J.L. "You got that right JR! Tonight we are going to have a Fatal Four way tag Team match for the World tag Team titles!"

J.R.: "The Hardyz going against the Worlds Greatest tag Team Benjamin and Hass, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, and the high flying A.J Styles and Christopher Daniels!"

(Anarchy theme plays and General Manager Andrew Walker approaches the ring. He enters through the ring ropes with a microphone in hand.)

A.W. : "Hello everyone and welcome to the very first edition of Anarchy! I thank you all for tuning in tonight. I didn't come out here though for simple formalities and gratitude. I came out here with an announcement regarding the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! You see tonight, we are going to start a series of elimination matches to determine 6 competitors who, at Anarchy's upcoming pay-per-view Deception, will enter the Elimination Chamber! Which will start right now!

(points to the entry way and Chris Benoit music plays)

J.R. : "Can you believe that King! The Elimination Chamber returns at Deception!"

J.L. " I can't wait J.R. and who better to start off this tournament than the
Rabid Wolverine !"

Elimination Chamber Qualifier
Chris Benoit Vs. Tazz

(Benoit ascends to the steps and enters the ring through the ring ropes. He stands in the middle of the ring and awaits his opponent.)

J.R. : " Who will his opponent be?!?"

J.L. : How would I know?"

(A low pulse starts and reveals itself as Tazz's entrance music. Tazz appears and stands atop the stage underneath and orange light with a black towel atop of his head)

J.R. : "It's Tazz! Tazz has returned!"

J.L. : "Oh great I thought we were done with Tazz and his extremely crappy wrestling!

J.R. : "Well Tazz and Benoit certainly familiar with each other from their old ECW days"

(Tazz enters the ring and removes his towel from his head. He stands in his corner with his arms crossed and glaring at Benoit)

The bell sounds and Tazz and Benoit meet each other in the center of the ring. After 30 seconds of wordless glares Tazz opens up on Benoit with a flurry of right hands backing Benoit into the corner. Tazz leans down and gives Benoit three shoulder blocks. Tazz stands and looks at a hunched over Benoit and slaps Benoit in the face. Benoit grabs Tazz by the neck and pulls Tazz into the corner and unleashes a hard knife edge chop against Tazz's chest. A shout of Woooooo's echo throughout the arena. Benoit chops Tazz two more times. Benoit than Irish Whips Tazz out of that corner into the one opposite of them. Tazz hits the turnbuckle and Benoit rushes towards Tazz with a full head of steam. Tazz grabs the ropes to his sides and lifts his feet. Tazz's feet connect with Benoit's jaw. Benoit turns his back to Tazz and holds his jaw as he stumbles towards the center of the ring. Tazz bursts from the corner and wraps his arm around Benoit and locks his wrists and attempts a german suplex. Benoit instinctively wraps his leg around Tazz's stopping the german suplex. Benoit than throws back three elbows that connect with Tazz's temple and causes him to release the hold on Benoit. Benoit runs forward and bounces off the rope and back at Tazz. As Benoit gets in front of Tazz, Tazz wraps his arms around Benoit stopping his momentum and faces Benoit face to face now. Tazz pops his hips and leans backwards as he sends Benoit over his head in an over head belly to belly suplex. Benoit lands on his lower back and Tazz is already on his feet once again and is standing right over Benoit. Tazz looks at Benoit's open right-hand and stomps on it. Tazz then steps on it with all his weight. As he does this he does a few quick stomps on Benoit's bicep.

J.R. : "This is smart of Tazz. Working on that arm of Benoit gets rid of the threat of that Crippler Crossface.

J.L. : "I can't believe Tazz is smart enough to think of a strategy like that."

Tazz gets down on the mat and gabs Benoit's right wrist. He clutches at it with two hands and falls to the mat on his back. He wraps his legs around Benoit's arm and pulls at it by leaning and arching his back. Tazz gets the Fujiwar armbar locked onto Benoit. The referee is right by Benoit asking him if he wants to submit. Benoit is screaming no in a mixture of pain and pride. Tazz keeps all his attention on Benoit and keeping his hold applied that he does not notice someone running down the ramp.

J.R: "What the! That's Tommy Dreamer!

J.L.: "That idiot Dreamer, what is he doing down here?!"

J.R.: "Dreamer a former ECW alumni with Tazz. Maybe he's here to cheer Tazz on, I don't know"

Dreamer runs down the ramp with a Kendo Stick in hand. Dreamer ascends the turnbuckle where Tazz cannot see him. Dreamer comes down in an axe handle like dive and smacks Tazz right across the eye with the Kendo Stick. Benoit capitalizes and lifts himself to the right with his left arm so she is in a Schoolboy position on top of Tazz. Tazz's shoulders are on the mat and the referee counts "1…2…3!" The bell sounds and Jillian Garcia announces Chris Benoit as the winner. Tommy Dreamer stares at the ring holding his Kendo Stick smiling as he points at Tazz's blood on the Kendo Stick. Tazz looks at Dreamer from behind his crimson mask with glazed eyes.

J.R.: "What in the hell has gotten into Tommy Dreamer!?"

J.L.: "I don't know J.R. but this is great! I hope these two kill each other!"

(During the commercial: Tazz is carried out by EMTs with gauze over his right eye to stop the massive blood loss.)

J.R.: "Well ladies and gentlemen , we have just received word from General Manager Walker that the X-Division will be kicked off in the main event next week."

J.L.: "That's right, we are going to have 3 of the greatest athletes in the world competing in a triple threat match between A.J. Styles, Christopher Daniels and Low Ki."

J.R.: "It is sure set to be one hell of a match."

Tommy Dreamer Vs. Mick Foley

(Car crashes and Mick Foley's music hits.)

J.G.: "Ladies and Gentlemen this is our second qualifying match of the evening. Now approaching the ring, Mick Foley."

J.R.: "Mrs. Foley's baby boy is once again in the title run!"

J.L.: "Yeah, but he might be gone after tonight! Well see who his opponent is."

(Foley enters through the bottom rope. Tommy Dreamer's entrance is played)

J.R.: "Oh god it's Dreamer! This is not good King! We saw what Dreamer did to Tazz. What do you think he'll do to Foley!?!"

J.L.: "The idiot Dreamer and Mick Foley are two hardcore legends and I can guarantee you this will not be pretty!"

(After several minutes of Tommy Dreamer taking a demanding lead on Foley.)

J.R.: "Dear god for those for you just joining us, this has been one of the most vile and sadistic matches in years!"

J.L.: "Your not kidding J.R. Right from the start it got out of hand. That idiot Dreamer nailed Foley with that Kendo Stick in the ear. Foley started bleeding. He could have a busted eardrum."

J.R.: "Your damn right King. Then Dreamer took it to Foley on the out side, smashing his head in between those steel steps and a dropkick. Foley should have a cracked cranium."

J.L.: "Yeah, but Foley refuses to give up. He is still getting up and fighting. It is unbelievable."

J.R.: "It makes me think what else can those two do to each other!"

J.L.: "I shoulder to think J.R."

Tommy Dreamer leaves a bloody Foley in the ring as he goes to the outside of the ring and searches under the apron. Dreamer then pulls out a barbed wire baseball bat. Dreamer has a sinister look upon his face. He sets the bat down and goes searching under the ring once more. He then pulls out a metal can with a nozzle on it.

J.L.: "What the hell is that smell?"

J.R.: 'Smell like gasoline or something… Oh my god you don't think he is going to do what I think he is going to do!?!?"

Dreamer stands on the outside pouring the light fluid on the barbed wire bat. He then shakes it some and rolls back into the ring. Holding the bat for all to see, Dreamer pulls a lighter out from his pocket. Foley starts to stare as Dreamer sets the bat ablaze. The fans scream as Tazz runs down the ramp with a bloody bandage over his eye while wearing heavy duty gloves. Tazz enters the ring behind Tommy Dreamer. Tazz grabs the enflamed bat in a choke hold and pulls it across the face of Dreamer.

J.R.: "My God!!! That enflamed bat wrapped in barbed wire is being forced on Dreamers face by Tazz!!!."

J.L.: "This is too much J.R. Someone needs to stop this!!!. Get someone out here! NOW!"

Dreamer screams in pain as Tazz briefly rakes the barbwire across Dreamers face and then takes the bat away and exits the ring. Dreamer's face is drenched in blood and spots of black. Foley gets to his feet and catches at blinded Dreamer in a Double Armed DDT and rolls a shaking Dreamer onto his back and covers him. "1…2…3"

(EMTs and officials rush to the ring with water, bandages, and a stretcher. Dreamer is detained and carried out as Foley assists the EMTs.)

(Commercial break returns with the GM on the screen)

A.W.: "What you all just witnessed was the most disturbing and hardcore violence possibly ever seen in the history or professional wrestling. I am also proud to say this was the hear of the SWA. But I am not here to brag about my show. I am here to announce that Tazz and Dreamer will meet at Deception in a Street Fight."

J.R.: "Is her serious!?! He is going to let those two go at it in a Street Fight at Deception."

J.L.: "I guess so J.R. and who know what kind of chaos we will witness."

J.R.: "Well ladies and it is time to move onto the last elimination match of the night. The Cerebral Assassin Triple H versus the Phenom The Undertaker!"

J.L.: "That is a WrestleSlam quality match. If I ever heard one!"

J.R.: "Your damn right King and it starts right now."

Triple H Vs. Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer

J.R.: "Triple H has done s very good job at playing the number game here tonight. Especially with that fat son-of-a-bitch Paul bearer at ring side."

J.L.: "Well not only Paul Bearer but he also has The Undertaker to deal with."

J.R.: "Well momentum of this match has been a back and forth struggle. Undertaker has the pace set very slow until Triple H countered the Old School."

J.L.: "Yeah, Undertake went for the Old School, but as he got ready, Triple H pulled his arm. Pulling Undertaker off the ropes and into one of the hardest hitting Spinebusters I have ever seen."

J.R.: "Since that moment Triple H has been on a non-stop assault on The Undertaker. Not letting the big man stay on a vertical base. One thing for damn sure, when The Undertaker isn't on his feet he can't Chokeslam you, or Tombstone ya!"

Triple H stomps on The Undertaker in the middle of the ring. He than bounces off the ropes to go for a knee drop when his foot is grabbed by Paul Bearer. Triple H stops and kick Bearer in the Face releasing his hold and sending Bearer to the floor. Meanwhile Undertaker sits up and closes in on Triple H, who is paying attention to Bearer. Undertaker locks on an uncharacteristic sleep hold on Triple H. Triple H then instinctively kick his leg back in a Low Blow. Undertaker buckles in pain and remains doubled over. Triple H sets up Undertaker for what seems like a Pedigree, but Triple H threw up his arm signaling the Last ride. Triple H lifted Undertaker on his shoulders, but his balance was unsteady as he nears the ropes. Undertaker begins to unleash a series of right in the face of Triple H. Triple H hit the rapes and ends up releasing the Last Ride. Sending The Undertaker to the arena floor.

J.R.: "Oh My God, Triple H just gave The Undertaker a Last Ride over the top rope!"

J.L.: "That's unbelievable."

Undertaker lays motionless on the arena floor as the referee runs over checking on Taker. The referee runs to Jillian Garcia and speaks with her.

J.G.: "Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has just informed me that The Undertaker is unable to continue. So your winner is, Triple H.

(EMTs and Referee's rush to The Undertaker and carry him out on a stretcher.)

(Deception PPV Promo)

The screen fades to black than chains appear in the center of the ring in black and white laying on top of the World Heavyweight title.

"6 men will enter a steel hell"

The sound of chain can be heard clanking.

"To compete for the most coveted prize in our Industry."

Shot of World Heavyweight Title up close. Than fade to black with a shot of Elimination chamber.

"Anarchy's premier Pay-Per-View Deception! Live from the Save-Mart Center in Fresno, California!

-Comercial Break-

Flash of The legendary Lions Den from the Hart House.

"The Worlds Most Dangerous Man makes his return to the squared circle next week on Anarchy!"

Flash of a UFC octagon ring than fades to black. Pans out with Shamrocks face in black and white with his eyes blazing red.

J.R : "Did you see that king? The Worlds Most Dangerous Man Ken Shamrock makes his in-ring return next week here on Anarchy!

J.L. : "I saw it and I can't wait for it J.R."

Main Event
Fatal Four Way Tag Team Title Match
The Hardyz vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. London and Kendrick vs. A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels.

(Several minutes after this high paced match has gone on Jeff Hardy has been isolated by A.J. Styles)

J.R. : "Ladies and gentlemen this is the match will be sure to be one for the ages. We have had bodies flying everywhere and thanks to SWA rules, anything goes at anytime!"

J.R. : " No one has really been able to capitalize on any single team so far. It has been really back and forth but I'm not complaining!"

A.J. picks up Jeff to his feet and unleashes three forearm shots to the side of Jeff's cranium. A.J. than runs and bounces off the ropes but is blind tagged by Shelton Benjamin. A.J charges at Jeff and attempts a flying forearm clothesline but Jeff ducks. A.J. lands on his knees and Jeff lands a well placed dropkick in the jaw of A.J. All the while Shelton Benjamin leaps to the top rope and launches himself at hardy and catchs him in a flying bulldog. Benjamin kicks A.J. out of the ring and focuses on Jeff. He steps over Jeff and latches on a camel clutch on Jeff. This brings in Jeff Hardy who comes in to his brothers aid and ives Shelton a well placed right right in the chops of Benjamin. The referee forces Matt out of the ring against his will which allows Haas to come into the ring. Haas holds up Jeff who is caught in the chin with a super kick to the side of his head.

J.R. : "My god, if Jeff takes much more of this he is going to be out on his feet."

J.L. : "It wouldn't surprise me if he is out right now. That was a thunderous kick to his head."

Shelton covers Jeff and the referee begins the count. "1...2.." and out of no where, Shelton his hit with a 450 splash by Paul London from the top rope while he is still atop of Jeff breaking up the pin attempt. London rolls out of the ring holding his chest for he knocked the wind out of himself. As Shelton crawls his way towards Haas, Jeff begins to crawl to the closest corner to him which happens to be the corner of A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels. Jeff's reaches up and tags Christopher Daniels as Shelton tags in Charlie Haas. The fresh Daniels explodes with a clothesline on Haas knocking him to the ground. Haas gets up and is caught by yet another clothesline from Daniels. Haas stays down for a moment allowing Daniels to run to the corner where Matt Hardy is standing and unleash a standing dropkick on him sending him into the guardrail. He takes a moment to show-boat to the crowd when he is caught by Haas in a german suplex. As Daniels hits the mat he holds the back of his head which brings in A.J. Styles. Styles runs and catches Haas with a cross body. Kendrick ascends the ropes and catches Styles with a leaping kick.

J.R. : "Things are beginning to break down here. The referee better get these guys under control right now or things are going to get chaotic!"

J.L. : "Well the show is called Anarchy J.R. Besides if you want it under control so much why don't you go down there and settle things down?"

J.R. : "I am not paid enough to do that King."

Shelton comes in and attempts a super kick on Kendrick but is caught. Kendrick throws Benjamin's leg away but is caught with that Dragon whip. As Shelton turns around he is caught in a huicanrana by London. Shelton roles out of the ring and London walks over to the ropes to look down at Benjamin and talk a little trash. London's head is pulled back by Matt Hardy and is driven into the mat with an extreme twist of fate. Quickly followed by a Swanton bomb from the top rope by his brother Jeff. Jeff roles into the pin attempt. "1...2...3!"

(The bell rings and the audience erupts.)

J.G. "Ladies and gentlemen your winners and the NEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! Matt and Jeff! The Hardy Boyz!

J.R. : "Can you believe that king! We have new tag team champions in the Hardyz!"

J.L. : "This was one hell of a match J.R. and I cannot wait to see how much more explosive this tag team division is going to be!

J.R. : "I hear you there King. Well Ladies and gentlemen thank you for joining us on this edition of Anarchy! Goodnight!

(Screen fades to black and program ends)

________________________________________________________________________________________
Anarchy Results
Elimination Chamber Qualifier: Chris Benoit def. Tazz
Elimination Chamber Qualifier: Mick Foley Def. Tommy Dreamer
Elimination Chamber Qualifier: Triple H def. Undertaker
World Tag Titles Fatal 4-Way: The Hardy Boyz def. Haas & Benjamin, Styles & Daniels, London & Kendrick

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
skimmed though it a little bit

BM:World Tag Titles Fatal 4-Way: The Hardy Boyz def. Haas & Benjamin, Styles & Daniels, London & Kendrick

WM:Elimination Chamber Qualifier: Chris Benoit def. Tazz

Think I saw your one on myspace.. thought it was really good....anyways great show..

Weebo

Reaction score
f_Riotscopym_f96cf5c.png

(Redneck by lamb of God plays as the Friday Night Riots video package plays)

Randy Rivers- This is 'Double R' Randy Rivers here to welcome you to the very first episode of Friday Night Riots. Now lets will had it off to the two men that call all the action Mike Jacks and Jim Belts.

Mike Jacks- Thanks Randy and here we are on SWA Friday Night Riots. Tonights it to be a big one. We will have a Intercontinntal title match between Carlito and Rob Van Damn.

Michaels Hayes- And I have just been told that General Manager Reiko Angelis on his way out here right now to inform us about the ownership of the SWA Heavyweight Championship.

Jill Poter- Making his way to the ring, the General Manager of Riots, Reiko Angel

(Angels video plays on the titantron and he walks down the ramp and get into the ring. Ring announcer Jill Poter hand s him a mic.)

Reiko Angel- I know none of you know who I am so let me tell you who I am first. I am the General Manager and the one in charge here on Friday nights damn it. So whatever I say goes. And I know you all want to know who the SWA Champion is, so let me tell you what I have in mind. I could just give it to our number one draft pick, Randy orton. Or number five, Kurt Angle, but that will not happen. Nothing will just be handed out here on Riots, you have to earn it. So starting tonight we will begin a gold rush tournament. Two matches tonight, two next week. After that it will be a fatal four way at Hardcore Hell with the SWA Heavyweight title on the line.

(The crowd then cheers as then like the idea by the GM)

Hayes- Wow, what an idea

Angel- Tonight it will be Randy Orton versus Samoa Joe and John Cena versus Bobby Lashley. Next Week, Edge versus Sting, and Chris Jericho versus Kurt Angle.

(Angel dropped the mic and walked up the ramp and back to his office.)

Intercontinental Title Match
Rob Van Damn Vs. Carlito​

("I spit in the face of people that don't want to be cool." Then Cralito's music plays as we walks to the ring with apple inhand)

Hayes- I have one question for you Jacks. Do you think this Carlito is all that cool. He says he is, but do you think he is?

Jacks- Well I don't think it is cool to spit a chewed up apple in the face of you competitor. But as an athlete I have to give Carlito credit were creedit is due.

(Eplosions come of the titantron and RVD's music hit as he acends the ramp down to the ring. He then spins around with arms raised and taunts "R...V...D")

Jacks- Now this man, I think he is cool. This is Mr. PPV, Mr. Friday Night. He is was the word extreme really means.

Belts- Wow, wow, wow! calm down there. If I didn't know better I would think you have a crush on this guy there. But I know you are not that way. Right?

(After Rob Van Dam has taken a good lead on Carlito)

Hayes- We have a great match going here for the title

Jacks- Yes we do, RVD has taken a strong start to this match nailing Carlito with one kick after another.

Hayes- Those kicks by Van Dam are almost as bad as Taijiri

Jacks- So this match has had Rob in the lead and loking like the new champ this whole time. Now lets get back to the match.

RVD then went to kick carlito in the face. He duckted so RVD swept his feet out from under him. But Carlito hopped right up, ran at Van Dam and gave him a Kneckbreaker. He then punched RVd in the face five times while he was on the mat. Carlito just stood there as he let RVD get up. Rob then ran at him and tried to go for a clothes line when Carlito ducked. As RVD turned around Carlito nailed him with astraight right hand to the face sne RVD to the mat.

Jack- What a shot!

Hayes- Pish posh

With woring on RVD's head he picked Rob up and then gave him one of the hardest DDTs I have seen in a long time, drilling Robs head onto the mat. He lifted Rob off the match his his finisher the Overdrive and then went for the pin, "1...2.." and RVD kicked out and about two and three quarters.

Hayes- Woo, that was a close one.

Jacks- Yeah it was, and I still think you are rooting for Van Dam to win this thing.

Carlito then began to argue with the ref on the he was counting slow. It allowed RVD to ge up but he got up with his back turned to Carlito and Carlito grabbed his head and lock in a Bulldog. Carlito then picked Van Damn back up and hit him once again with the Overdrive and then went for the pin,"1...2...3"

Poter- Here is your winner and the new SWA Intercontinental Champion, Carlito.

(Carlito then got his IC title and walked up the ramp and backstage)

--Commercial Break--

River- Double R here and I have cought up with the new Intercontinental Champion, Carlito. Carlito how does it feel to be the first IC Champion here in the SWA?

Carlito- How does it feel. How does it feel? It feels, feels cool.

(Carlito then took a bite of his apple, made it look like was doing to spit in Rivers face and just tapped his cheek and walked away.)

River- There we have it, it's cool to be IC champ.

(Carlito then walked back into frame and spit right in Double R's face.)

Carlito- Now dat, dat's cool.

Gold Rush Quarter Final Match
John Cena Vs. Bobby Lashley
(John Cena's music hits and he walks to the top of the ramp with so much energy. He then gets in the ring with same amount of energy and awaits his power.)

Hayes- Well here he is, John Cena, the doctor of Thuganimics.

Jacks- This kid has done so much in such a small amount of time. It is incredible.

(The Real Deal, Boby Lashley comes to the ring with his music playing. He hits the ring with a determined lok on his face)

Jacks- Just look at Lashley Belts.

Hayes- Yeah, he loks more determined then ever here tonight. I hink he could go on to win this whole thing.

(With several minutes already into the match, Lashley had Cena in the palm of his hand)

Hayes- Wow, Bobby Lashley is so strong here tonight. At least it looked like that before Cena took control.

Jacks- Lashley went to end the match early and went for a Spear and Cena moved out of the way and his right shoulder drove into the turnbuckle.

Hayes- John saw that there was an opening and took it. And here we go with the action.

Cena had Lashley up and he then wipped him into the turnbuckle and his right shoulder hit first wih so much force. Cena then climbed to the second rope and began to dish out punches and kicks to that injured shoulder. The ref finaly pulled Cena off and Lashley fell to the mat holding his shoulder.

Hayes- That does not lok god. I don't know how much longer Bobby Lashley can go.

Cena then slipped out of the ring, he then pulled up the curtain and began to search under the ring. Meanwhile Bobby Lashley was slowly getting up, but not without help from the ropes.

Jacks- What is Cena doing, he is letting Bobby get some strength back into that shoulder and that is not a good thing.

Hayes- Cena, why are u doing this. Do for the F-U or Five Knuckle Shuffle and finish off this injured wrestler. You let him heal and The Real Deal will take you out.

Cena then finally found what he was looking for. He pulled out a table and set it up at ring side. He slipped back into the ring and help Lashley bet back on his feet. He picked Bobby up and sent him right back down with a Scoop Slam.

Hayes- Okay, he waisted all that time looking for a table and is not even going to use it, dumb.

Jacks- Mabey he is just waiting for the right moment.

As Lashley was getting up Cena ran at his and as Bobby was bent over, John kicked him in the face. It did not effect Lashley and Lashley ran at John Cena and he clotheslined him down to the mat. He then fell but cought himself on the top rope.

Jacks- It looks like Bobby Lash is back in this thing. But you have to ask, how is that shoulder doing?

Cena saw that Bobby Lashley had to hold himself up but the top rope and ran at him with all his might, but as Cena got to him, he grabbed Cena and threw John over him and the top rope. As Cena flew over the top rope he cam crashing down threw that table he had set up at ring side.

Hayes- I knew that table was going to be bad news for Cena. I said that was a bad move, and it was.

Bobby Lashley slid ot of the ring and picked Cena up, he then sipped John Cena into the steel steps and Cena hit knee first and flew over them, but Lashley thn fell to on knee. He grabbed his right shoulder and was is so much pain. He gained the power to walk over and throw Cena back into the ring and roll in right after. With Cena in so much pain Lashley wipped him across the ring and when John got near him he kicked him in the gut. He then wrapped his arms around Cena's gut and lifted him up for the Dominator but he slammed his down faster then he picked him up because he ould not put and pressure on his shoulder. He fell to the mat on top of Cena and the ref began to count the pin, 1...2...3.

Poter- Here is your winner and will advance to the final at Hardcore Hell, The Real Deal, Bobby Lashley.

Hayes- I knew once Cena gave Lashley time to regain some power it was downhill from there.

Jacks- Once I saw him fly over the ropes I knew it was over.

--Commercial Break--

(A promo plays of Kurt Angle.)

It shows Angle in a ring that is in a empty gymn with real dim lighting and he then begins to walk around the ring. You then hear Kurt's voice.

Kurt Angle- I am the best pure athlete the sport of professional wrestling has ever seen.

Footage of when Kurt won his gold medals then plays

Angle- I won the ninteen ninty-six Olympic gold medals in wrestling with a feakin' broken kneck.

It goes back to Kurt walking around then ring.

Angle- I have won so many other titles since then as well.

It then fades into Kurt Angle winning yhe King of the Ring.

Angle- I won the King of the Ring in two thousand. I am a our time WWE Champion and a one time World Heavyweight Champion.

It then shows highlights of all five title matches. The shot fades back to Angle walking around the ring again. He then suddenly turns to the camera and looks deep into the lens.

Angle- And soon, I will become the first ever SWA Heavyweight Champion.

The promo then fades out and Step Up by Disturbed plays as we see highlights of Kurt's greatest and most hardcore momnts. It then fades back to Angle.

Angle- So far all who wants to make a run to be the first champ, beware. If you get in my way I will make you submit, you will tap out to the Anglelock, and if I have to, I will break you freakin' anckle!.

(It the fades out as we take another commercial break)

--Commercial Break--

Brother Runt Vs. Christian Cage

(Brother Runts music and he comes down to the ring with no time to even look at the crowd he jumps into the ring.)

Jacks- Well, the boss is here. At least that is what he calls himself. He tells his brothers what to do and they listen. I don't know why.

(Gold firworlks fell onto the ramp as christina Cage entered the ring.)

Hayes- Here is Captain Charisma. Double C himself Christian Cage.

(With the match chaing pase and control several time)

Jacks- This match between Brother Runt and Cage has been a back and forth match the whole way through.

Hayes- Cage took the lead at the begining when they tied up and he shoved Runt o the mat.

Jacks- Brother Runt then took the edge when Christian went for a clothesline and missed, he turned around and Brother Runt nailed him with a dropkick and then wipped him in the corner and punched him in the face ten times.

He pulls Christian out of the corner and sends him sailing over the top rope. Brother Runt slides out and pulls a steel chair out from under the ring. He puts it into the ring and then rolls Cage back into the ring. Brother Runt gets into the ring and picks up the chair. He then waits for Cgae to get up and hits him in the gut with the steel chair.

Hayes- Shit! What a shot.

He then hit Cage twice in the head as Christian Cage falls to the mat.

Jacks- What a devistating blow.

Hayes- I just love how Brother Runt is so ruthless and has no concern for his
opponent.

Chistian was lying there in the middle of the ring motionless with Brother Runt standing over him and taunting to the crowd. He then picked Christian up and wipped him into the corner. We ran over to him and nailed him with the Dudley Dog. He then without a moment to spare fliped Christian Cage onto his back and went for the pin, the ref began his count, 1..2..3.

Poter- Here is your winner, Brother Runt.

(Runt stood up and just looked a Christian. Cage began to pull himself up by the ropes and Brother Runt grabbed the steel chair and hit Cage over the head once more with it sending him crashing to the mat. Brother Runt then jumped out the ring and up the ramp as the Christian was begining to bleed from his forehead and alittle out of his mouth. The ref then called for help as EMTs ran past Brother Runt on the ramp as then jumped in the ring and helped him out on a strecher.)

--Commercial Break--

Jacks- Check out here what took place during the break.

(Brother Runt was walking out of the arena with his brothers Brother Devon and Brother Bubba.)

Brother Runt- Bubba, Devon, did you guys see how I took care of Cage. Just wait till next week when I show you why I am the boss.

(As Bubba opened the door to walk outside he was nailed with a kendo stick which broke in half and he fell to the floor with the door swinging shut. Brother Runt then slapped Bubba a couple times trying to wake him up as Devon looked around. Devon took two steps backwords when Kid Kash came out of no where and took him down with a steel chair. The door then opended up and Dallas was standing there. He and Brother Runs staired each other down and then Kid Kash hit Brother Runt in the back with that chair.)

Hayes- That is why SWA is so diffrent from any other wrestling companies. It just shows that people will do anything without a reason.

Jacks- We just have to find out why the Kid Kash and Dallas attack Team 3D and Brother Runt.

Gold Rush Quarter Final Match
Randy Orton Vs. Samoa Joe
(Burn In My Light by Mercy Driver hit as Orton entered the ring and taunted to the crowd by the second ropes before grabing a mic.)

Randy Orton- I just want to come out here and sa that I will be winning this gold rush tournament. I became the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in history and I am still young. I am the best young up and comming superstar here in the SWA and all of pro wrestling. So all I have to say now is I will be the SWA Champ at Hardcore Hell.

(Samoa Joes music hit as this big man hit the ring.)

Jacks- Joe is for amazing. Jut the things he can do for his size. It great.

Hayes- Yeah, Joe is pretty cool. But look at the legend killer, now his is a real peace of work. He has taken out more legends I can count and he has the record of being the youngest World Heavyweight Champion.

(Right From the start Joe took control for several minutes.)

Jacks- With that comment it did not fare well with Samoa Joe. A young up and coming superstar. And Orton has been getting his ass handed to him by Joe since that start of this thing.

Hayes- Yeah, even thought Orton came down with a steel chair in hand, Samoa Joe punched the chair right into Ortons face.

Jacks- Orton hit Samoa Joe once or twice with the chair but it didn't really phase the Samoan Submission Machine.

Joe and Orton locked up and Orton slipped out of it and then out of the ring. He got out of the ring to catch his breath. But he did not get much time with Joe following him. As Joe slipped out of the ring, before he was even able to turn around Orton hit him with a dropkick. Joe hut his head on the ring and Orton began to punch him in the back of the head over and over again.

Jacks- Well it looks like Orton is not out of this thing after all.

Randy then grabbed Samoa Joe and slammed him into the barricade. He then look ed under the ring and grabbed another steel chair. He just gave Joe shot after shot after shot to the head with the chair as Joe began to bleed from th. He then slipped a bloody Samoa Joe back into the ring a followed.

Hayes- This is the Orton I like. Take no mercy on your opponent and make them bleed.

Jacks- This is what you have to do to be a threat here in the SWA.

Orton then went for the pin as the ref behgan to count,1..2., and then Joe kicked out. Orton loked at the ref and was saying that it should have been a three count.

Jacks- So close but no cigaree.

Randy Orton jumped on top of Joe and just punched him over and over and over again. He just kept on yelling at Joe to quit and just let him win. He picked Joe up and wipped him into the corner. He lifted Samoa Joe onto the top rope and gave him a huge and devistating DDT. Orton then pulled Joe to the middle of the ring, he ran against the ropes and as he ran back at Samoa JOe, he fell forword and landed his fist dead center in Joe's face.

Jacks- If Orton keeps this up, he will give Samoa Joe a concusion.

Randy Orton the stood and the head of Joe and looked as if he was waiting for him to get up so he can hit the RKO. But Joe was not moving, so he picked Joe up. He then ran against the ropes and he the grabbed Samoa Joe by the head and nailed a great RKO. Randy got up and taunted the crowd. He had his back to the announce table and then out of no were Bobby Roode jumped over the baracade, right next to the announce table and into the ring.

Jacks- Hey wait, wait that's Bobby Roode of Team Canada.

Hayes- Roode has no buissness out here with these superstars.

Orton had no clue Roode was even in the ring and as Rndy Orton turned around he was given a Northern Lariat. Roode then put Joe ontop of Orton, Roode held Orton's shoud down on the mat and told the ref to begin his count, 1..2..3

Poter- Here is your winner and will advance to the to Hardcore Hell, The Samoan Subbmission Machine, Samoa Joe

Jacks- Why the hell did Bobby Roode come down here and screw Orton like this.

Hayes- Well I guese Orton will not become SWA Champ at Hardcore Hell.

(Roode then got out of the ring, jumped back over the baracade and left the arena. Orton finally got up and looked around as if he was trying to find Roode but he was unsuccessfull as he walked up the ramp so pissed off. Joe was left in the ring with a victory but a huge amount of blood seeping out of his head. The EMT's and officials run to the ring as the screen then goes black as SWA Friday Night Riots goes off air.)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Riots Results
Intercontinental Title Match: Carlito def. Rob Van Dam
Gold Rush Quarter Final Match: Bobby Lashley def. John Cena
Elimination Chamber Qualifier: Triple H def. UndertakerBrother Runt def. Christian Cage
Gold Rush Quarter Final Match: Samoa Joe def. Randy Orton

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Man! It's my first time to read your BTB and I was impressed

Best Match: Cena/Lashley

Worst Match: n/a, all matches are well done!

Best Promo: Kurt Angle

Worst Promo: Carlito

Additional Feedbacks: you have a great BTB there, all of your matches were great reads! Good Job!

The Rated R CMStar

Great shows you had pover here, and you don't have to worry about all the gifs and stuff like the rest of Be the Bookers as you make all that stuff yourself. Great shows, great writting and I will be reviewing.

JHar888

Reaction score
Looks cool, glad to see a conversion from MySpace to IWF lol. I'm thinking that WEbbo's GFX will lead this BTB to greatness! lol Great so far, I'm liking the Elimination Chamber buildup.

Weebo

Reaction score
f_Anarchycopym_77c2e52.png

(Screen plays Anarchy intro video. Once video ends darkened arena shows and pyro's goes off. Camera's pan out and view audience.

J.R.: "Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Anarchy! We have quite the line up tonight for you tonight.

J.L.: "That's right folks, tonight we find out the final participants for the Elimination chamber match at Deception!"

J.R.: "Don't forget we have the World's Most Dangerous Man's return to the squared circle! Ken Shamrock is going to be joining us here on Anarchy tonight!"

(Anarchy theme once again plays and General Manager Andrew Walker appears on the ramp with a microphone in hand)

A.W.: "Ladies and gentlemen, last week I know we had some difficulties with the program. But this week I will be even better than last week. I'm here to announce that on Sunday at Deception, we are going to have a Fatal Four Way Ladder match for the X-Division Championship! The four combatants will be The Phenomenal A.J. Styles, The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels, The Insane Low Ki, and The King of Paparazzi Alex Shelly!

J.L.: "What an announcement from the General Manager regarding Deception!"

J.L.: "You're not kidding J.R. Four of the most death defying x division wrestlers of all time in a ladder match going for the X division Championship!"

J.R.: "Deception is turning out to be one hell of a Pay per View!"
Although, I believe tonight they will all compete here on Anarchy in a tag team match. That's right tonight we will have A.J. Styles and....Alex Shelly versus Christopher Daniels and Low Ki!

(Anarchy theme plays once again and G.M. goes into the back.)

(Screen fades to black and reappears with a close up on Tazz with a black towel over his head and a bandage over his right eye. Also an Orange light is shining on the wall in the background.)

"Dreamer...if you think the flaming baseball bat was the worse I could do. Think again! Just you wait for Deception. I'M GONNA CHOKE YOU OUT! See your ass at Deception!"

-Commercial Break-

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Jeff Jarrett

(Lesnar's music hits and Lesnar appears on the entrance way.)

J.R.: "Here we go, we are starting off tonight with an elimination chamber qualifying match. What a way to kick off Anarchy than with the Next Big Thing Brock Lesnar!"

J.L.: "Yes we will find out who will join Christ Benoit, Mick Foley, and Triple H this Sunday at Deception!"

(Lesnar awaits his opponent in the ring. Jeff Jarrett's music hits and he heads to the ring holding his guitar.)

(Several minutes of dominant offensive by Lesnar on Jarrett)

J.R.: "This is quite a display of raw power by Lesnar. He has been in complete control of Jarrett throughout this entire match."

J.L.: "Never count out Jeff Jarrett though J.R. They don't call him the King of the Mountain for nothing!"

Lesnar Irish whips Jarrett onto the ropes and Jarrett catches himself on the ropes and takes a U-turn underneath the ropes. Jarrett walks around regaining his composure as Lesnar stands in the ring as the referee initiates the ten count. Jarrett re-enters the ring at 9

J.R.: "That's the veteran instincts of Jarrett. Utilizing the ten count to regain his composure and stop Lesnar's momentum"

J.L.: "Like I said J.R. King of the Mountain"

Lesnar attempts a clothesline on Jarrett but he ducked and turns to face Lesnar. As Lesnar turns, Jarrett places a boot in Lesnar's gut and nails Lesnar with a DDT. Jarrett rolls over in a pin attempt. 1... is all Jarrett got before he was lifted off by the animalistic Lesnar. Jarrett has a startled look upon his face before he begins to stomp on Lesnar's head. Lesnar rolls and yanks Jarrett's legs right from underneath him. Lesnar crawls over to Jarrett who rolls onto his stomache. Lesnar uses his amateur background and wraps his arms around Jarrett. Lesnar lifts Jarrett to his feet and attempts a German suplex. Jarrett blocks and kicks off the ropes to launch himself backwards. Jarrett lands on top of Lesnar causing Lesnar's grip to be released. Jarrett rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Jarrett tosses the steel chair over the referee's head and into the ring. The referee turns to get the steel chair and Lesnar begins to crawl out of the ring. As the ref slides the chair out of the ring, Jarrett grabs his guitar and smashes it over Lesnar's head that barely managed to get between the ropes. Lesnar falls backwards onto his back and Jarrett rushes into the ring for the cover. 1...2...3! The bell rings and Jarrett's music plays Jarrett makes a hasty retreat up the ramp as an enraged Lesnar looks on from the mat holding his head.

J.R.: "Well there you have it folks. Jarrett cheats his way to the elimination chamber."

J.L: "He got done exactly what he was aiming for. A shot at the World Heavyweight Championship."

(Camera's focus on the ramp and Shamrocks music plays. Shamrock appears on the ramp and walks down the ramp and into the ring. Shamrock grabs a microphone and looks around at the audience)

Shamrock: "You all know who I am. I am the Worlds Most Dangerous Man. I'm the first Hall of Famer in UFC History. I am a student of the legendary Lion's Den. I am Ken Shamrock the greatest technical wrestler and submission's expert in the world! I..."

(Brett Hart's music hits and the Hitman appears on the ramp with a microphone.)

Hart: "You know something Shamrock; you make yourself sound so amazing. But you know what; I was trained in the Lions Den too. I am a Hall of Famer, and I and the best there was, the best there is, and the best that there ever will be!"

Shamrock: "You think you're better than me?!? Well Hitman why don't you meet me in the ring this Sunday at Deception in a submission match!"

Hart: You're on Shamrock and you will see that it's hard to be the world's most dangerous man when you're tapping out to my sharpshooter like a little bitch!"

(Bret Hart's theme music plays as he leaves an enraged Shamrock in the ring)

J.R.: "Can you believe that King? Two of the greatest technical and submission experts in the business will be going head to head at Deception in a submission match!"

J.L.: "Deception is shaping up to be a rocket buster J.R."

Shawn Michaels vs. C.M. Punk

(HBK's music hits and he makes his way to the ring. As soon as HBK hits the ring C.M. Punks music hits and fills the arena. )

J.R.: "You want to talk about two great competitors in all of the SWA you must be talking about these two!"

J.L.: That's right J.R. and as Punk says, his only addiction is competition. I can bet Shawn Michaels will be giving him plenty of it."

(The match goes back and forth with a series o trade of exchanges)

Shawn Michaels stood up after being thrown down by Punk with a judo hip toss. As Michaels turns to Punk, he is locked into a double under hook grapple. With Michaels trapped, Punk unleashes a barrage of head butts onto the forehead of Michaels. After Punk recovers from the wooziness of the head butts, he launches over his head with an overhead under hook suplex. As Michael's lands on the mat he arches upwards with a hand on his lower back. C.M. Punk takes immediate notice and locks on a body scissors onto Michaels. Michaels tries to use his hands to free himself from the hold but simply gets a forearm across the face for his efforts.

J.R.: "We can see C.M. Punk really focusing on that surgically repaired back of Michaels. A real veteran like maneuver.

J.L.: "Yes it is J.R. and I see no reason why Punk can't seal the deal right here and now so he can go onto Deception to the elimination chamber.

Michaels manages to get his foot onto the bottom rope. Punk breaks the hold on Michaels. Allowing Michaels to get to his feet, Punk backs off a bit. Once Michaels is up, Punk walks to Michaels and gets right into his face and begins to talk trash. Michaels slaps Punk right across the face and unleashes a few knife edge chops. Michaels goes for another chop but Punk catches his hand and sends Michaels over in a northern lights suplex. Punk bridges his back and pins Michaels. 1...2... and Michaels kicks out. Punk gets on his feet and drops a knee into Michaels back. Punk keeps his knee firmly planted in Michaels back as he reaches down and pulls up on Michaels chin driving Punks knees harder into Michaels back. As the pressure is applied Michaels grows desperate and cannot reach the ropes. Michaels bites Punk's hand making him release the hold. Punk rolls outside the ring and grabs a steel chair. Punk rolls back into the ring waiting from Michaels to get to his feet once again. Michaels uses the ropes to get up and stands by holding onto the ropes. Punk charges with the steel chair and attempts to smash Michael's skull in. Michaels ducks down and Punk hits the ropes with the chair. The steel chair bounces back into Punks face. Punk drops the chair and backs away a bit as his eyes glaze a bit. Michaels leaps up and lands Sweet Chin Music right on C.M. Punks face. Punk hits the mat and Michaels happens to fall on top of him. 1...2...3! The bell rings and Jillian Garcia announces Shawn Michaels as the winner.

J.R.: Never count out Shawn Michaels. Who is now our fifth competitor in the elimination chamber?"

J.L. "Well Punk could have won but he let his anger cloud his judgment and made some rookie mistakes.

J.R.: "Well he wrestled one hell of a match none the less King.

(Batista's entrance music cues and he appears in a suit with sunglasses on. He approaches the ring and looks around with a smug arrogant look on his face.)

Batista: "I'm not here for any scheduled match. You want to know why? Because our General Manager refuses to book me for the safety of his other wrestlers. I mean, I don't blame him. I mean come on, look at me. I'm an animal, but still it gets boring sitting around in the back watching nobody after nobody compete."

(Monty Brown's music plays and he appears ready to compete.)

Brown: "Why don't you put up or shut up Tiny. Since you don't have a dance partner for Deception because you're too dangerous. Why don't you see how dangerous you can bee against the Alpha Male!"

(Monty Brown heads for the ring. Batista takes off his jacket and gives the signal for brown to bring it on.)

(Theme for Anarchy plays and General Manager Walker appears on the titontron.)

Andrew: "Ok you two stop right there. Both of you are two monsters waiting to be unleashed. But I think this match needs to wait for Deception! But gentlemen just so you know, there is another caged animal in the back who can't wait to get his hands on someone and I think he will be added to this match on Sunday. Have a nice day gentlemen."

(General Manager disappears and familiar entrance music plays)

(Goldberg's entrance music appears at the top of the stage staring at both men smirking.)

-Commercial Break-

J.R.: "Can you believe our General Manager?!? He is dropping bombshell after bombshell!"

J.L.: "Isn't it great J.R. I can't wait to see what else is going to happen tonight."

J.R.: "I'll tell you what; Deception is turning out to be one hell of a Pay-Per-View!"

A.J. Styles + Alex Shelly vs. Christopher Daniels + Low Ki

(A.J styles and Alex Shelly head down to the ring with quite some distance between them. Next Daniels enters with Low Ki no where in sight. As soon as Daniels hits the ring, Low Ki's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

(The match carries on with a lot of hard tags and ego clashing. It ends up being Low Ki against A.J. Styles in the ring)

Shelly is setting up a ladder on the outside of the ring that he got from underneath the ring. Shelly is caught by Daniels and a brawl ensues on the outside. The brawl outside the ring is a flurry of lefts and rights between the two. A.J. is briefly distracted by his friend's dismay with Shelly and allows Low Ki to capitalize with a well placed kick to Styles side. Low Ki Irish whips Styles into the ropes and bends down to give styles a back body drop. Styles leap frogs over Low Ki to the top rope showing shades of that patented springboard reverse DDT. Low Ki see's this and pushes Styles off the ropes. As Styles goes through the air, he gabs hold of the ladder set up by Shelly. Styles regains his composure and stands on the steps of the ladder looking into the ring at Low Ki. Low Ki springs to the top rope but as he does he is caught with a flying clothesline from Styles from the ladder taking them both back into the ring. Shelly on the outside Irish whips Daniels into the steel steps and watches the action going on inside the ring. Styles than ascends the turnbuckle as Low Ki remains motionless on the mat. Styles than leaps off the top turnbuckle and lands a guillotine leg drop on Low Ki. A.J. rolls onto of Low Ki for the cover. 1...2... and Styles is hit with a whisper in the wind from Alex Shelly.

J.R.: "What the hell is Shelly doing? They are supposed to be a tag team!"

J.L.: "Looks like that really isn't happening now is it"

The bell rings as Alex begins to stomp away at Styles. Daniels rushes into the ring and begins to unleash a flurry of left and rights than throws Shelly from the ring. As Daniels watches Shell retreat up the ramps, Styles comes from behind and latches Daniels into the Styles clash. Styles drops landing the Styles Clash on Daniels. Styles rolls out of the ring with his yes fixated on the lifeless body of Daniels.

Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan

J.R.: "Well King, this leaves us with only two competitors left to qualify and I can guarantee it is WrestleSlam worthy match up."

J.L.: "That's right J.R. The Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin versus the Immortal Hulk Hogan!"

J.R.: "Two of the greatest fan favorites in wrestling history!"

(Glass breaks and Austin makes his way to the ring. Austin gives finger gestures to the crowd.)

(Hulk Hogan's theme hits and he makes his way to the ring where Austin and Hogan meet face to face.)

-Commercial Break-

J.R.: "This match has been too close to call."

J.L.: "Yes well there can only be one winner."

Austin helps Hogan up only to give Hogan three more punches to his face. Austin Irish whips Hogan but Hogan holds on and pulls Austin into a clothesline. Hogan begins to showboat to the crowd, while Austin rolls the outside. Austin walks around the ring as he is being chased by Hogan. Austin suddenly turns around in a burst of adrenaline nails Hogan with a Lou Thez Press. Austin begins punching frantically on Hogan and hops off Hogan showing obscenities. Hogan is picked up to his feel by Austin only to be Irish whipped into the steel stairs. As Hogan stirs to get up, Austin grabs some loose cables and wraps them around Hogan's throat. Austin choke Hogan for a few moments then releases the choke and returns to the ring. Hogan staggers to his feet and enters the ring to be stomped by Austin again. Hogan grabs the ropes and begins to shake them as Austin uses forearm smashes on Hogan's back. Hogan stood up-right and glared at Austin. Hogan points at Austin while Austin throws a left that is blocked by Hogan. Hogan unloads on Austin with a series of lefts and rights. Hogan Irish whips Austin and then gives Austin a big boot as he comes back at Hogan. Hogan bounces of the ropes and loads a patented leg drop. Hogan pins Austin, "1...2..." Austin kicks out.

J.R.: "How in the hell did Austin kick out of Hogan's leg drop!?"

J.L.: "I don't know but it is making this match one for the ages!"

J.R.: "What is Hogan going to have to do to the Rattlesnake before he stays down?"

Hogan gets up and bounces of the ropes attempting another leg drop, but as Hogan is coming down, Austin rolls out of the way. Austin and Hogan get up at the same time. Austin gives the finger gesture to Hogan and lands a Stunner. Austin rolls into a pin, "1...2..." Hogan kicks out. Austin sits up stunned at how Hogan kicked out. Hogan slowly rises to his feet; Austin kicks Hogan in the gut and attempts another stunner. Hogan shoves Austin into the ropes and hits Austin with another big boot.

(As Hogan goes for another leg drop the Nature Boy Ric Flair runs down the ramp and grabs Hogan's leg stopping him)

J.R.: "Now what in the hell is Ric Flair doing down here?"

J.L.: "I don't know but the 16 time world champ must have a reason...

Hogan looks down at Flair. Meanwhile Austin has crawled to the opposite side of the ring and opened a can of beer. Austin takes a drinks and wits for Hogan to turn around. The referee turns to Flair and begins throwing him out of ringside. As Hogan turns, Austin takes a swig than smashes the can over the head of Hogan and than hits Hogan with another stunner. The referee returns to the ring as Austin covers Hogan, "1...2...3...!" The bell rings.

J.R.: "Austin beat Hogan! Austin beats Hogan! Austin is going to the elimination chamber!"

J.L.: "Oh my god J.R. The Rattlesnake is back."

J.R.: "You're damn right King. Thank you everyone and join us for Deception this Sunday.

Anarchy Results
Elimination Chamber Qualifier: Jeff Jarrett def. Brock Lesnar
Elimination Chamber Qualifier: Shawn Michaels def. C.M. Punk
A.J. Styles & Alex Shelly Vs. Christopher Daniels & Low Ki- No Contest
Elimination Chamber Qualifier: Stone Cold def. Hulk Hogan

Reaction score
The Elimination Chamber looks good, but the match I really want to see at Deception is Shamrock vs. Hart, that would be sick in real life.

Weebo

Reaction score
Message from Anarchy General Manager Andrew Walker
With Deception creeping up on us this coming Sunday let us hear how your feel about it! The matches as they are being announced, rivalries, or what you hope to see at the PPV! We are here to write and entertain you fans so let your voices be heard!

Reaction score
Best Match: Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk

Worst Match: Jeff Jarret vs Brock Lesnar

Best Angle: Batista/Monty Brown segment

Worst Angle: Openning GM anouncement

Additional Thoughts: Good show, this BTB is shaping up to be something very special and I am really looking forward to deception! I hope you stick with this BTB because it is one of the most unique ones on the forums! I can see an AJ Styles/Alex Shelley rivalry comming because of the tag match which is great since both wrestlers are very talented.

Overall: B-

Dont let the rating discourage you, their is always room to improve and I'll be keeping an eye on this BTB to see how you progress :)

Status
Not open for further replies.