SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The fatal four way match is my fave one.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: MVP one

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: Another good show, I thought MVP is going to win his first match at Anarchy. Looks like we are going to see HBK do some payback at Brock Lesnar. I am looking forward towards Lethal Injection.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Fatal Four Way was good, but I think that for such a match it could have been a little longer. HBK vs Jarret was also good.

WM: None.

BP: Kurt Angle/Jarret backstage, possibly starting a feud between them. MVP interview was very in character.

WP: None

AC: Good show, not great, but it was all about showcasing the new talent Anarchy won on the draft, and on that focus, it delivered.

Check out BTW

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
91b21cb045.png

The Riots opening video is shown as the opening music blares out. We then are shown the ending to the celebrations from last week and the Main event for this week being set up before we go into the arena.

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Jake Reed: Welcome to Riots and we got an explosive show for your tonight. We have as announced last week, Booker T vs Randy Orton.

Mark Cellers: Although He has no chance of winning against Orton, but if He does the Main Event at Retribution is made a Triple threat.

Jake Reed: Also tonight we have the second match up in the US title tournament. The format was announced last week by CEO Walsh.

Mark Cellers: Also last week the big story was Triple H interfering in the Faction celebration at the hand of Adam McMichaels. Looks like the greatest team in the world now has another member.

Jake Reed: Remember it is the self proclaimed greatest team. Well now I think we are going to see London and Kendrick vs The James Gang.

London&Kendrick vs The James Gang

London and Kendrick then sprint down to the ring asnd slide in. Then then hit a simultaneous backflips.

Justin Roberts: In the ring, Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

The James Gang then make there way down to the ring taunting the crowd. They go to enter the ring but then just stand near the apron.

Justin Roberts: Making their way to the ring, Kip and BG James, The James Gang.

The bell rings and BG and Kip climb into the ring. Kendrick and Kip will be starting out the match. Kendrickand Kip lock up in a collar and elbow tie up and Kendrick goes around to the back of Kip and locks in a waist lock. Kip then looks to throw him over his head but Kendrick reverses it into an armdrag and then an armlock in a beautiful combination. Kendrick wreches the hold as Kip is starting to return to his feet and Kendrick does the same still holding the arm. Kip then hits an elbow to the side of the head of Kendrick getting him to release the hold before Kip locks in a front face lock followed by a snap suplex. Kip then returns to his feet slowly and tags in BG James who enters the ring as Kip lift Kendrick back to his feet and hold the midsection open as BG hits a hard kick to the midsection as Kip drops Kendrick. BG then runs the ropes before hitting a double knee drop to the chest. BG returns to his feet cockily as London calls out for Kendrick and starts stomping the apron. Kendrick now is starting to crawl over to London but BG grabs the leg of Kendrick and pulls him back with a leg drag across the ring. Kendrick then rolls under the bottom rope and regains his composure. BG James then exits the ring and Kip then jumps down off the apron and stops Kerndrick from running away with a straight right hand to the side of the head Kendrick falls to the mat as London runs through the middle of the ring and then planchas out of the ring out barely evading the referee and thenhitting both Kip and BG out with him while Kendrick is still on the outside down. London is slowly returning to his feety after the plancha anid then He checks on Kendrick who is slowly returning to his feet. Kip and BG are both starting to return to his feet. BG is first to his feet and as are London and Kendrick. BG slides into the ring to avoid being counted out and London and Kendrick are able to both slide into the ring. BG James starts stomping on London and stopping him from entering the ring as Kendrick starts to returns to his feet.

Kendrick is now fully to his feet and BG James now pushes London out of the ring and then Kendrick taunts for BG to turn around and when He does Kendrick fires off a superkick to the chest of BG knocking him to the mat. Kendrick now falls dowen on top of BG making the pin 1...2... BG grabs the bottom rope. Kendrick now crawls over to London and Kip is up on the apron and hitting the apron and the ropes to get the tag. BG then makes the tag to Kip who quickly enters the ring and runs over and tries to stop Kendrick from getting the tag but gets there too late as London gets tthe hot tag and jumps over the top rope. Kip then is able to his London with a quick clothesline but London quickly returns to his feet. Kip then goes for a shoulder block but London moves and Kip hits the ropes and comes back and London hits a picture perfect dropsault. London then slowly returns to his feet ands then climbs up to the top rope. London then taunts for London calling and is about to jump when Kip leaps up and hits the top rope hard causing London to fall down. Both superstars are down on the mat as there partners are calling. Kip is now back to his feet and He lifts London back up to his feet and sends him to the opposite turnbuckle. Kip then runs in and hits a clothesline into the turnbuckle before sitting him up onto the top turnbuckle. Kip then tags in BG and they both make there way to where London is positioned. BG then climbs onto the second turnbuckle and then hooks the head of London in a front face lock. Kip is on the apron and Kendrick is yelling at London to get out of it and London then throws a leg back knocking Kip off teh apron and to the mat. BG sees this and releases the front face lock as London starts to hit punches to the midsection of BG. London then gets up to his feet still on the turnbuckle and Gets BG James into a front face lock. London then jumps and spins around and hits a tornado DDT from the top rope.

The crowd start a holy shit chant as both BG James and Paul London are motionless on the mat. Kendrick now starts to stomp the apron and London starts to crawl over and He makes the pin on BG James 1...2... break up by Kip James. London is now on the mat as He was hit hard by Kip and BG is starting to crawl over to Kip who has his hand out reached and London is still motionless on the mat. BG is just a fingertip away from Kip as London starts to crawl over to his partner Brian Kendrick. BG then leaps and makes the tag to Kip who runs in and then stops London in his tracks by grabbing the left leg. London now somehow returns to one foot and then He swings the other over and hits an enzuiguri on Kip James who falls like a rock to the mat. London then staarts crawling again before leaping and making th we tag to Kendrick who enters the ring before helping Kip return too his feet and sending him with an Irish whip to the corner before running in and hitting a spinning Heel lariat to the neck of Kip knocking him out of the corner and down to the mat. Kendrick then gets back to his feet and taunts the crowd getting a major pop. Kendrick then runs the ropes and then hits a handspring moonsault which is new move to the impressed crowd. London is now back to his feet on the apron and is applauding Kendrick who again taunts the crowd by bowing when He has returned fully to his feet. Kendrick then lifts Kip back to feet and then twists his arm and locking in an armbar. Kendrick then tags in London who then climbs up to the top rope an leaps and lands two feet onto the arm of Kip who goes away in pain holding his arm. London then grabs the arm of Kip and twists it locking in an armbar and then tagging in Kendrick who climbs up to the top rope before leaping and missing Kip who moved out of teh way and London was unable to stop him. Kendrick looks like He has hurt his knee and hobbles as London returns to the apron and Kip makes the tag to BG James.

BG runs in and before Kendrick can tag in London hits a forearm block knocking London off the apron. BG then turns around as Kendrick hits a right hand to the midsection of BG before hobbling back and coming off the ropes and then getting a back body drop over the ropes but Kendrick lands on the apron and as He goes to springboard hiss knee buckles and He is unable to get to the top rope and then BG flips him by the head over the top rope and into the ring. BG then lifts Kendriuck up and sends him to the turnbuckle where Kip is slowly regaining his composure. BG then runs in and then hits a clothesline into the corner before letting him out and then hitting a snap suplex followed by a pin 1...2... Kendrick gets the shoulder up. BG then hits the mat as He returns to his feet. BG then lifts Kendrick and prepares him for the Pump Handle Slam. BG then lifts him up for it and Kendrick then slides off the back and then pushes him to the ropes before hitting a superkick with his bad leg and they both hit the mat at the same time. Kendrick starts to crawl over to London who is holding his arm out for the tag as is Kip but BG is laying motionless on the mat. Kendrick is slowly making his way to London and now BG is slowly returning to his feet Kendrick then leaps and gets the hot tag to London who leaps over the top rope and springs and hits a forearm to the back of BG knocking him off his feet. London now lifts him back to his feet and BG with a second wind hits a straight right hand to the head of London who then fires a kick to the legs of BG and then BG pokes London in the eye and the referee warns him as BG then makes the tag back to Kip who enter the ring and takes London down with a clothesline. Kip then stomps on London before mounting with a Lou Thez press and starts hitting with Punches as London tries to block each punch but is unable to. Kip then returns to his feet after hitting several punches to the head of London.

Kip now backs to the ropes before running and looking to hit the leaping egdrop but London is able to barely move out of the road and avoid Kip's legs. London now slowly returns to his feet as does Kip. They both get to there feet and then lock up in a collar and elbow tie up. Kip gets London in a side headlock as London backs him against the ropes and then Kip pushes him and London comes off the ropes and hits a spinning heel lariat. London then slowly returns back to his feet and then lifts Kip back up and then sends him into the corner with an Irish whip. London then runs himself and hits a monkey flip throwing Kip halfway across the ring. London then makes the tag to Kendrick who hobbles into the ring with his bad knee still hurting. Kendrick then runs a little and then hits a leg drop onto the mat as Kip moves out of the way. Kip is rolling over and is now able to roll out of the way and tags in BG who enters the ring looking exausted. BG then hits a stomp toi the midsection of Kendrick who wriths on the floor in pin and then BG hits a straight kick to the knee. Kendrick then curls up and grabs his knee and pulls it up close to him. BG laughs to him self as Kendrick now starts to crawl over to the corner to try aand tag in London who has his arm extended out in front of him. BG then lifts Kendrick up by the hair and then pulls him over to the turnbuckle and then slams Kendrick's head into the turnbuckle and then that opens up Kendrick's head and blood starts to trickle out of his Head. BG then runs across the ring after sitting Kendrick in the corner and then running in and hitting a knee to the head of Kendrick causing it to snap back. BG then pulls Kendrick out of the corner by his bad leg and then makes the pin 1...2... break up by London. BG then slowly returns to his feet looking exhausted. BG then tags in an awaiting Kip before dragging Kendrick back into the center of the ring.Kip then runs the ropes and jumps over the motionless Kendrick gaining momentum. Kendrick now as Kip reaches him and before He can leap for the legdrop, Kendrick is able to hit a drop toe hold on Kip sending him to the mat even with His Bad leg. Kendrick is now starting to crawl over to his partner. Kendrick now is able to make the hot tag to London who enters the ring and pushes BG off of the apron. London then lifts Kips back up to his feet. London then kicks Kip in thwe midsection and then locks in an front face lock before hitting a Spike DDT on Kip and then London returns to his feet before climbing up to the top rope and then He leaps and hits London Calling on Kip before making the pin 1...2...3

Winners: London and Kendrick

Jake Reed: Well what a win by those two young men and what an impressive way to do it.

Mark Cellers: Well I may not like these young men in the ring but that sure was a back and forth matchup right there.

Jake Reed: Well I believe it was match of the year so far. Right now though we are going to go backstage as Rob Van Dam is backstage with Todd Grisham

BACKSTAGE

Todd Grisham: Please Welcome my guest at this time, RVD, Rob Van Dam. Now Rob tonight you will be participating in a tag match with Christain vs CM Punk and Triple H

Rob Van Dam: Well see tonight. I am teaming with the former champion Christain but that does not matter as all that matters tonight is winning tonight and then soon enough. CM Punk's Hardcore title. See 4 weeks ago, CM Punk cost me my shot at the Harcore title at Wrestleslam and now He holds the title and as far I see it. That is a target marked on his chest because I am possibly the greatest living Hardcore athlete in SWA and I am going to provwe it when I take out CM Punk tonight.

Todd Grisham: Well tonight's match is not no hold barred so how can you prove it tonight.

Rob Van Dam: Well, if you think logically about it. If I Pin CM Punk tonight. I will win the hardcore title right here tonight. Now I got to go prepare for the match.

Commercial Break.

Jake Reed: Welcome back to Riots this Friday night and last week Booker T and SWA Champion Randy Orton was set up last week by CEO Walsh. What do yo...

Mark Cellers: Hmm Booker has no chance against the might of our SWA champion. Even if He where to face him when Orton was asleep.

Jake Reed: Well just remember partner this is for a spot to compete in the SWA title match at Retribution.

Backstage.

Triple H is walking down the hallway when Adam McMichaels and Randy Orton stop him

Adam McMichaels: Hunter Hearst Helmsley ay. Well Hunter for what you did for us last week. I would like to offer you to join us. The greatest team in the world...

Triple H: Adam, lets get one thing straight the only reason I did what I did last week is so I can take that title of Randy's sorry ass.

Adam McMichaels: You are making a big mistake Hunter. You will never be able to compete with us, So get in your head and make the right decision.

Triple H: If you ever think I would work with you or anyone you are horribly mistaken. All I want is the title that is over Randy's shoulder and I will get it.

Randy Orton: Hunter, you would never be able to beat me now. This time I got the team and you have never had a chance of beating me fair and you never will.

Triple H: Well we both have scheduled matches tonight. But next week Me and you in the center of that ring. If I win I get included in the match at Retribution.

Randy Orton: And if I win.

Triple H: Well then you will never see me in SWA again because that is how damn sure I am that I Hunter Hearst Helmsley is going to win.

Adam McMichaels: Your on, Have fun tonight in your second last match on Riots. Oh wait the SWA for that matter.

Back to the commentary booth.

Jake Reed: Well that was certainly a heated confrontation right there. Seems Like Triple H only wants one thing and that is the SWA world Heavyweight title.

Mark Cellers: Wha... What, He just passed up the ultimate oppurtunity and all to lose his career next week to Randy Orton, Stupid, Stupid Man.

Jake Reed: Oh come on Partner, Triple H has a possibility to win. If He does another person will be added to the SWA World Heavyweight title match at Retribution.

John Cena vs Monty Brown

Monty Brown then makes his way to the ring. He taunts the crowd and gets massive boos from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring. Monty Brown.

John Cena music hits as the arena erupts cheering Cena. The few boos in the arena are drowned out by the cheers.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring John Cena

The bell rings and both superstars circle the ring before locking up is a collar and elbow tie up and Brown just pushes Cena down to the mat and Cena quickly returns back to his feet. Cena then runs at Brown going for a clothesline but Brown ducks and hits a clothesline of his own but Cena again returns to his feet quickly. Brown then lifts Cena up and hits a scoop slam before running the ropes and hitting an elbow to the midsection as the crowd boo heavily. Brown then returns to his feet before lifting Cena back up to his feet and sending him to the turnbuckle. Brown then runs in and hits a clothesline on Cena before hitting Shoulder thrust after Shoulder thrust driving the midsection of Cena even further into the turnbuckle. Brown then goes back before running at Cena and hitting a spear driving Cena's back into the steel. Brown then pulls Cena out of the turnbuckle before throwing him back first into the turnbuckles and Cena cries out in pain. Brown smirks to himself before throwing Cena to the opposite turnbuckle before He follows and hits a shoulder block into the turnbuckle as Cena moves out of the way. Cena then rolls up Brown who quickly kicks out. Brown now slowly returns to his feet as does Cena. Brown throw a hard punch and Cena goes back to the ropes. Cena then comes back and hits a hard right hand and Brown goes back and then comes back running and He hits a clothesline knocking down Cena. Cena then slowly returns to his feet and then is hooked around with the arm of Brown who swings Cena around and hits a huge side slam driving him back first to the mat. Brown then returns to his feet smiling to himself.

Brown taunt the crowd who boo him heavily before running the ropes and running straight over Cena. Brown then rolls Cena over onto his stomach before pulling him over the ropes and then using the ropes for leverage, stands with both feet pressed into the back of Cena. Brown then gets off Cenas back at the count of 4. The referee then warns brown about it before backing off as Brown looks angry. Brown then pushes Cena out of the ring with kicks to the ribs and the referee tries to stop Brown from exiting the ring but Brown exits the ring regardless. Brown now slams the head of Cena onto the apron as Cena has returned to his feet. Brown now lifts Cena up in a powerslam position but Cena slides off the back of brown and pushes Brown towards the steel pole and Brown now falls hard to the mats outside the ring after hitting the steel pole head first. Cena now rolls into the ring and then out breaking the count. Cena lifts Brown back up to his feet and then throws him into the ring. Cena slides into the ring himself. Cena now slowly returns to his feet and taunts for Brown to return to his feet and when Brown does, Cena scoops him up in a fishewrmans carry going for the FU. Brown has the awareness now to rake the eyes of Cena before sliding down and locking Cena in a front face lock. Brown then lifts him up in a vertical suplex and holds him up. Brown then falls back slamming the back of Cena into the mat. Brown then returns to his feet and rubs the part of his head where the steel pole hit him in the head. Brown then lifts Cena back to his feet and gives him a hard Irish whip into the turnbuckle and Cena goes down to the mat after hitting back first. Brown then lifts him up again and sends him into the turnbuckle aaggain with an Irish whip and Brown comes running in with a clothesline causing Cena to yell out in pain.

Brown then starts hitting shoulder thrusts to the midsection of Cena. After three shouder thrusts, Brown lifts Cena up and sits him on the top turnbuckle with his incredible strength. Brown now climbs onto the second rope and starts throwing punches to the head of Cena. Brown then gets him in a front face lock and just as He is about to fall back and hit a superplex. Cena now hits a punch to the midsection and then another getting out of the front face lock. Cena then pushes Brown from the second turnbuckle causing him to hit the mat hard. Cena then stands on the scond rope and waits for Brown to get to his feet. Cena then as Brown slowly gets to his feet and then Cena leaps and hits a shoulder block from the top rope sending Brown across the ring with a hard shoulder block to the chest. Cena then slowly returns to his feet and taunts the crowd for the FU. Cena then wauts for Brown to return to his feet and as He does and scoops him up once again for the FU. Cena goes to hit when Brown slides down and grabs him around the neck and falling down to the mat holding the neck hitting an inverted neckbreaker. Both superstars are down now as the referee starts his count 1...2...3...4 Cena and Brown both start getting up...5....6 They are both now back up to their feet and Cena hits a hard right handd on Brown who immediately fires a straight right hand back. Cena then hits punches to the midsection before hitting a hard right hand to the jaw. Brown goes back and leans on the ropes. Cena then runs at him and Brown lifts him up and sends him over the top rope and down to the floor and Cena lands awkwardly on his back and knee

Brown now leans up aggainst the ropes beforee getting out of the ring and taunting for Cena to get to his feet. Cena does and Brown scoops hhim up in a fall away slam position before ramming him into the steel post causing Cena to cry out loud. Again Brown slams him into the post Cena again yelps in pain. Brown then lines Cena up with the steel post and throws Cena with a huge fall away slam right into the steel post and Cena is hurt badly as He is on the mats on the outside of the ring writhing in pain. The referee them exits the ring and checks on Cena and puts up the X for the EMT's to come and get him.

Winner Brown by unable to continue

Meanwhile Brown is searching under the ring and He finds a steel Chair. Brown pulls it out from under the ring and hits the upcoming EMT's with steelm chari shots as He tells them to get out. Brown then hits Cena in the midsection with the chair mutiple times before rolling him into the ring and then looking under the ring and setting up a table on the outside of the ring. He then enters the ring and Cena is motionless on the mat. Brown lifts Cena back up to his feet and then sends him across the ring with an Irish whip and Brown goes back and then hits a huge pounce sending Cena through the second and top rope and through the table.

Jake Reed: Whatm, what how can He do that. He just most likely injured one of Riots top people

Mark Cellars: Oh come on Jake get some nuts. Brown just assured his dominance over one of the best wrestlers in the business.

Commercial Break

We come back and go straight to the backstage area where Christain, RVD, CM Punk and Americas most wanted are brawling in the locker room

RVD and Punk are trading hard right hands with each other and then RVD hits a crescent kick to the head of Punk who falls to the mat. RVD then grabs the closest steel chair that He sees and starts hitting Punk with hard shots to the ribs. On the other side of the locker room, Christain is being beaten down by Americas most wanted. James Storm hits a kick to the side and then Chris Harris has a kendo stick in hand and hits the back of Christain hard as Storm runs over and hits a clubbing forearm to the back of RVD. RVD falls hard to the concrete floor when Storm hits. Harris then hits the concrete with the Kendo stick as Christain is able to move out of the way. The Kendo stick is dropped and Christain reaches out and grabs it and in a swift manuever hits the back of Harris' legs and He falls down to the ground and Christain hits a hard shot to the midsection while still on the hard ground. Christain now slowly returns to his feet while RVD is getting beaten down by both Punk and Harris who are both using steel chairs. Punk then grabs the hardcore title off his shoulder and puts it in RVD's face saying that He willl never ever get the title. Christain is now fully to his feet and now He goes to hit Harris over the head with the Kendo stick and then He hits Harris hard who had no idea. Punk hears the echo and before Cage can hit him Punk swings around and hits Christain in the midsection hard with the hardcore title and then across the back of the neck causing him to the fall heedlessly to the concrete floors. Punk then raises the hardcore title as He is attacked from behind from the awaiting Triple H who knocks Punk down to the Grund with a hard sledgehammer shot to the back and then the wooden handle actross the back breaking the sledgehammer in two. The scene the goes to black

Jake Reed: Well I think that just put the tag match down the drain but a brawl we saw just there and We saw Triple H assert his dominance in the end.

Mark Cellars: What the hell, They just ruined a perfectly good maatch up right there and I think it was all Christain and RVD's idea.

Jake Reed: Oh how can you say that Mark. It could have been planned by Adam McMichaels for all we know

Mark Cellars: Do yoiu eally think that He would do that. Come on Jake learn some manners and don't play the blame game.

BACKSTAGE

Todd Grisham: Please welcome my guest at this time. Booker T. Tnoight Bookr you face Randy Orton for your chance to be entered in the SWA title match at Retribution. What are your thoughts,

Booker T: Todd how do you think I feel about tonights match. Last week I was leveled by Triple H with a Sledgehammer. Todd do you have any idea how that feels.

Todd Grisham: Well no bu...

Booker T: Well it hurts. I still think it will impact on my performance but who knows. Now my match soon and I have to go get ready to get me a title shot because I am 5time 5 time 5 time WCW champion

IN RING.

Tomko makes his way to the ring for the start of the fatal four way for a spot in the US title tournament. He gets boo'ed heavily

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, Tyson Tomko

Break the walls down hits the arena as Chris Jericho makes his way down to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, Chris Jericho
Jimmy Wang Yang then emerges from behind the curtain and the crowd erupt.

Justin Roberts: Making hias way to the ring, Jimmy Wang Yang

Petey Williams is the last to make his way down to the ring and He gets major boos from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, Petey Williams.

The bell rings and the superstars in the ring trying to get a feel for the squared circle and then Yang makes a run at Williams and then goes to hit Williams with a leaping heel lariat but Petey ducks and Yang misses his mark. In the other corner Tomko and Jericho are trading right hands before Tomko gets the upperhand with a european uppercut sending Jericho to the mat. Tomko then lifts Jericho back to his feet and sends him to the ropes and Tomko goes to hit a big boot but Jericho moves out of the way and then hits a clubbing forearm to the back and that knocks Tomko down. On the other side of the ring Williams is down on the mat as Yang is kicking Williams non stop with his educated feet. Jericho then taunts behind Yang and as Yang turns around Jericho hits a picture perfect dropkick throwing him out of the ring and onto the mats below. Tomko is now back to his feet and He grabs Jericho in a waist lock before falling back and hitting him with a German suplex. Tomko then returns to his feet and Williams is back up to his feet and Tomko gets him in a waist lock as well and then goes to hit a German Suplex but Williams flips over the back and lands on his feet andf then hits kicks to the knees of Tomko and then hits an inverted neckbreaker on Tomko taking the big guy down to the mat. Williams now returns to his feet and then runs the ropes and then jumps over Tomko and springboards for a moonsault on Tomko. Yang is slowly sliding in the ring as Williams hooks the leg of Tomko in a pin 1...2 kickout by Tomko. Yang then waits for Willliams to get up and He hits a quick leaping enzuiguri. Williams falls to the mat hard as Yang now returns to his feet and Jericho after returning to his feet hits aa hard right hand on Yang followed by another backing Yang into the corner.

Jericho now with Yang in the corner hits a shoulder thrust the midsection of Yang before going back and running in and hitting a monkey flip throwing Yang acrosss the ring. Tomko is now back to his feet and now lifts Williams up to his feet and angrily and gets a hand around the throat and taunts the crowd for a chokeslam. He nearly lifts Williams up but Williams is able to his multiple kicks to the midsection and then grab the head of Tomko in an front face lock and then changes it into an inverted front face lock. Williams then falls back hitting Tomko with an inverted DDT and then you see Jericho running the ropes and springboarding and hitting a lionsault to the midsection of Tomko. Jericho now makes the pin 1... breakup by Petey Williams. Jericho, Tomko and Yang arre down leaving Petey as the lone man standing. Petey now returns to his feet and taunts the booing crowd. Yang now staart to returns to his feet but Petey has his back to him and then Yang comes up behind him and rolls him up for the pin 1...2... kickout by Petey Williams. Yang now returns to his feet as does Petey. Petey forces Yang into a collar and elbow tie up and Petey gets the best of it with a side headlock. Yang then backs him to the ropes and then pushes Petey to the other ropes and Petey springboard and looks to hit a crossbody on Yang woh moves out of the way and Petey crashes and burns and rolls out of the ring. Both Tomko and Jericho are up now and they lock up in a collar and elbow tie up and Tomko gets the better of Jericho throwing him straight down to the mat. Jericho then quickly returns to his feet and then goes to kicking Tomko then Yang jumps in and they both almost like clockwork kick Tomko in the midsection before hooking the neck and hitting a double DDT. Now Yang crawls over and makes the pin on Tomko and then Jericho sits on Yang to help keep Tomko down for the pin 1...2...3

Tyson Tomko is eliminated.

Williams now slides back into the ring and hits a smaall boot to the face of Jericho and Yang now starts to get back to his feet at Williams taunts for the Canadian Destroyer. Williams gets Yang in position but Yang lifts him up and hits a suprising Back body drop. Williams hits the mat hard and wriths in Pain. Jericho now is back to his feet and then He runs and takes out Yang with a clubbing forarm to the back before mouynting him in a lou thez press position. Jericho then starts throwing punches like crazy and He bust open the nose of Yang who then tries to cover up. Jericho then gets off and lifts Yang to his feet and gives him an Irish whip to the ropes. Yang then leaps up and springboards going for the moosault but Jericho miracoulsly catches him in postion for a powerslam. Petey Williams now comes running and sort of spears Jericho down to the mat and this causes Jericho to drop Yang to the mat with a slam. All superstars are down now and all are in the center of the ring. Williams then drapes one arm over Jericho getting the pin 1...2.. kickout by Jericho. Blood is pouring out of Yangs nose. Williams then crawls over nd makes the pin on Yang who looks knocked out 1...2... kickout by Yang and the crowdf erupt cheering for him. Williams looks angry now as He starts to return to his feet slowly and then He lifts Yang to his feet and puts him in position for the canadian destroyer and then Jericho is back to his feet and then He hits a huge codebreaker on Williams before He can hit the flipping Piledriver. Yang then groggily runs the ropes and then hits a huge springboard moonsault on Jericho and all superstars are once again down. Yang is the first to return to his feet and he stumbles around the ring trying to regain his composure. Jericho is next up and then Petey now is back up to his feet and all superstars are up. Jericho throws a rright hand at Petey and Petey fires one right back and then Yang comes in with a kick to the ribs of Williams followed by one to Jericho. Yang then runss the rope and leaps and hits two legs to the back of the heads of both Jericho and Williams driving their head into the mat. Yang then climbs up to the top rope and the crowd start to cheer heavily for him. Yang then turns around and leaps off the top rope onto Williams hitting a huge moonsault and taking Williams down. Before He can make the pin Jericho leaps off the second rope and hits a lionsault onto Williams. Yang then hits a kick to Jericho who had quickly gotten back to his feet. Yang then hits a DDT on Jericho and He lands on Williams who is still down hurt aand that makes the pin 1....2...3.

Advancers: Chris Jericho and Jimmy Wang Yang.

Jake Reed: Well what an exciting match. This fatal four way next week is going to be crazy. We will be right back for the Main event after this commercial.

Commercial Break.

Jake Reed: Welcome back to Riots. It is Main event time here tonight and what a main event we have for you.

Mark Cellars: Don't you mean, the match where Booker T will be beaten to a pulp and have his career killed by Randy Orton.

Jake Reed: We will see Partner, We will see.

Randy Orton w/ Adam McMichaels vs Booker T

Burn in my light plays as Randy Orton and Adam McMichaels make their way to the ring getting major heat from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring being accompanied by General Manager Adam McMichaels, Randy Orton

Booker T then makes his way to the ring getting a major pop from the cheering crowd.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, Booker T.

The bell rings and Orton and Booker meet up in the middle of the ring in a staredown as Adam McMichaels exits the ring. Orton slaps Booker and then starts to laugh as Booker just looks to the side before starting to hit a flurry of punches to the head before hitting a hard right hand knocking Orton down who then rolls out of the ring to recuperate. Booker then exits the ring himself and chases Orton around the ring and then Orton slides into the ring and Booker follows and then Orton starts trepeatedly stomping on Booker as McMichaels claps Orton outside the ring. Orton then taunts for Booker to get to his feet and then Booker does abnd then Orton leaps off his feet and then Orton hits a picture perfect dropkick on Booker. Orton then pulls Booker into the middle of the ring and then looking to end the match early makes the pin 1... kickout by Booker. Orton then runs the ropes after He returns to his feet going for the patented double knee drop but Booker rollls out of the way and Orton hits both knees hard on the canvas. Booker now returns to his ffeeet as Orton is still sitting up on his knees and Booker then brings his leg aacross hitting a high lge sweep to the back of Orton's head knocking Orton body to the mat. Booker then lifts Orton up to his feet and then kicks him in the midsection and then running the ropes aand going for an early scissors kick but Orton moves out of the way and then Orton looks to hit the RKO but Booker pushes him off and too the rope and then Orton hits a back breaker on Booker sending him to the mat. Orton then goies down to the mat himself and puts his knee up against Booker's back and get him in a chin lock and pulling back. Booker screams in pain and Orton finally lets go of the submision Hold.

Orton then returns to his feet with a smile on his face. Orton Smile then changes to a sadistic smile and He starts stomping on every part of Booker's body before lifting Booker back to his feet and sending him to the turnbuckles. Orton comes running in but is met with a boot to the face from Booker who jumps up onto the second rope and then jumps off taking Orton down with a leaping clothesline that takes Orton right off his feet and slamming him into the mat. Booker then quickly returns to his feet and then taunts the crowd getting a heap of cheers from the crowd. Booker then waits for Orton to get to his feet and then starts hitting kicks to the ribs. After 3 kicks Booker sends him to the ropes and Booker leapfrogs over him and Orton hits the other ropes and Booker telegraphs the atempted back body drop and then gets a square kick to the face from Orton causing him to go over and lean onto the ropes. Orton then runs at him and Booker lifts him over the top rope but Orton lands on the apron and then as Booker turns around Booker gets a shoulder thrust to the midsection before Orton locks in a front face lock and then Orton goes back and hits a snap suplex throwing Booker onto the ringside mats and Orton lands awkardly on the ringside mats as well. Both superstars are down on the oustde of the ring aand Booker is holding his leg as it hit the steel floor making up the ramp first. Orton is now starting to return to his feet and Adam McMichales is on the other side of the ring clapping for Orton. Orton is now back to his feet and Booker is still on the ground. Orton lifts up Booker and throws him into the ring and leaves the leg hanging out. Orton rolls into the ring to break the count and then out. Orton now hits a hard elbow to the knee of Booker and Booker yells in pain and the referee tries to tell Orton to get in the ring. Orton then hits another elbow to the knee of Booker and Booker manages to pull his leg in this time.

Orton then climbs back into the ring and He immediately starts stomping on the leg of Booker and then lifts the leg of Booker and wraps it around his own leg and pulls wrenching the knee of Booker. Orton then releases the hold after one final wrench and then Orton runs back and hits a double knee drop to the knee of Booker and Booker screams out loud and then Orton lifts Booker back up to his feet and sends him to the ropes and Booker falls over as He gets there making him sit up against the turnbuckles. Orton then walks over and stands Booker up before lifting him up and sitting him onto the top turnbuckle. Orton then climbs up himself. Orton standing on the top rope stats hitting multiple forearms to the back of Booker before etting Booker in a front face lock and hooking the injured leg with the other Arm Orton falls back hitting a huge superplex onto the mat causing Booker to writh in pain holding his knee. Orton then slowly returns to his feet and then gets down low and taunts for the RKO. Booker slowly starts getting to his feet trying to stayy off his injured knee and Orton then grabs him around the neck but Booker is able to push him to the ropes and as He comes back Booker hits a superkick with his bad leg knocking Orton to the mat and then Booker falls onto Orton and getting the pin 1...2... kickout by Orton. Booker now exaughsted returns to his feet and stumbles around the ring tryimg to stay off the injured leg as much as possible. Orton now gets back to his feet slowly dazed from the superkick and then Booker hooks the neck of Orton going for the bookend but Orton is able to get out of it and reverse it into an armbar. Orton then throws Booker to the mat with the armbar and then lets go of the hold.

Orton then stomps the bad knee of Booker several times before starrting to drop one knee at a time down on the knee and then drops one knee down and then pulls up the same leg stretching out the knee and Booker screams in pain. Orton then pulls the hold and Booker's face in zoomed in on and it is in a look of Anguish. Orton then throws down the leg looking as if He has acheived what He wanted to do. Orton then lifts Booker up to his feet and then swings the leg back and takes the leg of Booker out from under him and Booker falls back down to the mat. Orton now lifts Booker up to his feet. Orton then lifts the feet of Booker and place them on the second rope and smile to himself. The sadistic smile comes back as Orton gets him in a front face lock. Orton then falls down to the mat and hits the DDT and Booker looks as if He is out cold. Orton drags Booker back into the center of the ring and then makes the pin 1...2... kickout by Booker and the crowd erupt at the kickout but not for long as Orton gets down and taunts for the RKO. Booker slowly returns to his feet and Orton gets up and jumps but Booker stays up and pushes Randy away and the crowd start to cheer like mad. Booker then as Orton comes back hooks trhe neck for the bookend but Orton reverses it into an RKO and the crowd start to boo Heavily. Before Orton can make the pin though. The Game hits and Orton walks down to ringside with a sledge hammer in hand. Orton goes over to the arpron and tells HHH to get lost but HHH just stands there with a smirk on his face. Booker then is slowly returning to his feet and McMichaels hits HHH from the side with a chair and HHH falls down. McMichaels then slides the chair into Orton who hits Booker straight over the head with it causing the DQ

Winner by DQ: Booker T

Orton then sets up the hair in the middle of the ring and lifts Booker back up and hooks him around the neck. Orton then runs and hits an RKO on Booker and it breaks the chair and then blood starts comiung out of the head of Booker and then McMihaels has a chari set up outside of the ring and Orton exits the ring and then hits HHH with a blatent low blow and HHH bends over. Orton then hooks the neck of HHH and then runs and slams his head into the chair with ann RKO once again breaking the chair. Adam McMichaels and Orton then climb into the ring and taunt the crowd

Jake Reed : What this is carnage in the ring. I wonder if HHH will be alright for his match against Orton next week.

Mark Cellers: Of course not Jake. He just took an RKO from Randy Orton straight through a chair.

Jake Reed: Well these answers and motre will be found out next week. I am Jake Reed and My Partner Mark Cellers.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
BM - Booker T vs. Orton, was great, followed by MCMG vs. James Gang.

WM - Don't think there was a bad one.

BP - RVD Interview

WP - Booker T, I don't think it sounded like him much.

AC - Good show with matches, I liked 'em. But the promo's weren't too great, that's only my opinion though.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Orton and Booker T but I also get into the Brown/Cena match. What a bad return from Cena, looks like we are going to see a Brown/Cena fued and it's pretty interesting imo.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Triple H/ Orton and Mcmichaels

Worst Promo: Booker T one

Additional Feedbacks: I think it's a good show. Your matches are quite good and your promos are improving. Looks like we are going to see a triple threat match for the title. I am looking forward on your show.

Reaction score
Best Promo: Triple H/Adam McMichaels and Orton - It was the best on the show but I really didn't feel like it was above average.

Worst Promo: Booker T - I just couldn't see Booker in the promo. It wasn't very in character.

Best Match: Brown vs Cena - I liked how Brown destroyed Cena leading to a feud. I like how it looks like its a start of a long term feud.

Worst Match: N/A

Additional: I like the matches you wrote. Very lengthy and well though out. It was also a great show no doubt. You just need to work on you're promos. Not really in length but in quality. Be more in character and also try double checking you're show before posting cause I saw some spelling errors which could have been corrected. Anyway nice job with the show man and I know you would improve as you post more shows :)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Booker/Orton was amazing, opener was great too.
WM - N/A great match writing
BP - HHH/McMichaels Promo
WP - Booker T
AC - Good show, the matches were a good read, and pretty long. But like people have said, your promos weigh down the show. The promo is really important in setting up and continuing a feud, and you can have all promos for a feud, like my BTB. Looking forward to your next show and to see how you can improve.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I am going with Londrick vs james Gang, it was surprisingly good.

WM: None, amazing show

BP: Triple H and Randy Orton backstage. Next week this match should be great

WP: Booker T interview, it was nothing in character.

AC: Good show, next week HHH vs Orton it will be great, and I hope HHH wins so that he doesn't leave

Qwake

bm: I relly liked the opener, the m/e was good to.

wm: n/a they were all really good.

bp: hhh and Orton

wp: the booker T one wasnt to good but the rest were good.

AF: That was a great show, the matches were good esp, i will keep reviewing.

John

SWA RIOTS:

bm: ME
WM: there was no bad ones, they were all good.
BP: HHH
WP: Booker T, it didnt sound like a T promo.
AC and rating: Really good show Gards. i enjoy Reading SWA Riots. and BKB's Show. 9/10 from me. it was really hard to decide which was better, the opener or the Main event. but the booker promo didnt sound like him. so 9/10.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
((Seeing as how BKB is out of town this week, I am posting Anarchy.))

Monday Night Anarchy

Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Anarchy. Last week we saw the number one contender absolutely destroy the World Heavyweight Champion.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “That’s right JR. Brock Lesnar came out during Shawn Michaels match with Jeff Jarrett and attacked Michaels’ ribs.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Moving on from that, our main event tonight is going to be, as announced last week, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett will go one on one.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Now that is something to look forward to JR!â€￾

Brock Lesnar’s music hits, and he walks down to the ring.

Brock Lesnar: “I am sure you all saw what went down last week. Last week I dismantled Shawn Michaels. I absolutely destroyed him. Let’s take a look at the footage.â€￾

Footage of Lesnar’s attack on Michaels roles on the screen.

Brock Lesnar: “No matter how much I watch that, I never get sick of it. And it looks to me like Shawn will not be able to compete at Lethal Injection. So the only fair thing to do would be for him to hand the World Heavyweight Championship over to me.â€￾

Anarchy music plays, and JE Patterson walks down to the ring.

JE Patterson: “Brock, Shawn will not be forfeiting the title to you. I have personally spoken to Shawn and it turns out that he has broken ribs.â€￾

Brock Lesnar: “How unfortunate for Shawn!â€￾

JE Patterson: “Well unfortunately for you Brock, Shawn has assured me that he will be competing at Lethal Injection. And as far as you go for tonight, it will be Brock Lesnar one on one with Bobby Lashley. Good luck.â€￾

JE Patterson leaves the ring.

Jim Ross: “We know now that Shawn Michaels will be at Lethal Injection.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Not only that, but Brock Lesnar will be going one on one with Bobby Lashley. I can’t wait!â€￾

Ad break.

Team Angle vs MNM​

Lillian Garcia: “the following contest is a tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin walk down to the ring, then pose on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, weighing a combined weight of 497 lbs, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, Team Angle.â€￾

Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro and Melina pose at the top of the ramp, walk down the red carpet to the ring, Melina does the splits on the apron, then Mercury and Nitro get in the ring and pose on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, from Los Angeles, California, weighing 420 lbs, Mercury, Nitro and Melina, MNM.â€￾

Shelton and Mercury start off in the ring. They lock up, and Shelton gets the upper hand and takes a side headlock on Mercury. Mercury tries to pull Shelton’s arms apart, but is unsuccessful. Mercury pushes back against the ropes, then pushes Shelton off. Shelton runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, and takes Mercury down with a shoulder tackle. Shelton runs towards the ropes, and is about to bounce off then, but Nitro hits Shelton in the back. Shelton turns around and knocks Nitro off the apron with a right hand. Mercury charges at Shelton, and Shelton back body drops him over the top rope, but Mercury lands standing on the apron. Mercury goes for a right hand, but Shelton blocks, then throws Mercury back into the ring. Shelton makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mercury. Shelton picks Mercury up, puts him in a front face lock, then takes him over to the corner. Charlie Haas tags in, and comes in with a right hand to the mid-section of Mercury. Haas then takes him down with a scoop slam. Haas makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mercury. Haas picks Mercury up, and chops him in the chest. Haas then goes for an Irish whip, but Mercury reverses. Haas runs towards the ropes, then goes to bounce off them, but gets tripped by Melina. Mercury goes to his corner and tags in Nitro. Nitro comes in, and starts to stomp on Haas. Nitro picks up Haas and Irish whips him into the corner. Nitro then charges in and hits a running knee to the mid-section. Haas bends over in pain, and Nitro then hits him with a European uppercut. Nitro hits another European uppercut on Haas, then Irish whips him to the opposite corner. Nitro charges in, then hits a running knee to the mid-section of Haas again. Nitro pulls Haas out of the corner, then knocks him over with a European uppercut. Nitro makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Haas. Nitro picks Haas up, grabs him around the head, takes him over to the corner and slams his head into the turnbuckle. Nitro then tags in Mercury. mercury comes in with some right hands to the face of Haas, then takes him out of the corner and hits him with a scoop slam. Mercury makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Haas. Mercury begins to choke Haas, and the referee begins his count. Mercury breaks at four, then goes over and tags in Nitro. Nitro comes in the ring, then covers Haas, 1…2. kick out by Haas. Haas starts to get to his feet, and Nitro kicks at the mid-section of Haas as he does. Haas gets up, and Nitro clasps his hands around Haas’ head twists him around, does the camera motion to Melina, then takes him down with a neckbreaker. Nitro makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Haas. Nitro grabs Haas around the head, then drags him over to the ropes, and places his throat over the bottom rope. Nitro then pushes on the back of Haas’ head choking him using the ropes. Nitro breaks at four, then distracts the referee. Melina climbs up on the apron, and uses her legs to choke Haas with the ropes. Melina drops back down to the floor, and Nitro drags Haas away from the ropes, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Haas. Nitro walks over to his corner, then tags in Mercury. Mercury comes in and applies a surfboard stretch on Haas. Haas starts to fight back to his feet, then lands some elbows to the mid-section of Mercury. Haas runs towards the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down with a knee to the mid-section from Mercury. Mercury walks over to the corner and tags in Nitro, who comes into the ring, picks up Haas, then Irish whips him into the corner. Nitro charges in and goes for the running knee to the mid-section of Haas, but Haas dodges, then drills Nitro with a German suplex. Haas then falls to the mat. Both men start to crawl to their corners, and both make tags in. Shelton comes in and blocks a right hand from Mercury, then hits a series of his own, knocking Mercury back against the ropes. Shelton Irish whips Mercury, and Mercury runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then gets hit with a belly to belly suplex from Shelton. Nitro gets up, and attempts a right hand on Shelton, but Shelton blocks, then hits him with an inverted backbreaker. Haas gets up, and picks Mercury up. Haas then pushes Mercury back to the ropes, hangs him over the top one and grabs him by the legs. Shelton runs towards the opposite ropes, bounces off them, runs towards Mercury, jumps over Haas and onto the back of Mercury. Mercury falls to the mat, and Shelton makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Mercury. Haas picks up Mercury, then Irish whips him into the corner, and charges in at him looking for a shoulder block, but Mercury dodges and Haas goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Shelton picks up Nitro, but Nitro suddenly knocks Shelton’s hands off, then hits him with a Superkick. Mercury walks over, doing the camera motion at Shelton. Mercury picks Shelton up, and him and Nitro hit the Snapshot. Mercury makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, MNM.â€￾

Jim Ross: “MNM with an impressive win there.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “They might just have put them selves in contention for the World Tag Team Championships with that win.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen, we now cross back to our broadcast partner, Todd Grishim.â€￾

Todd Grishim: “Thanks JR. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at the time, he is the X-Division Champion, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.â€￾

Crowd cheers.

Todd Grishim: “Joe, it seems that Chris Sabin is persistent in wanting a rematch. What are your thoughts on this?â€￾

Samoa Joe: “It doesn’t matter to me Todd, because as far as I am concerned, I can beat him every time. I think I could beat anyone in the world. Chris Sabin is no ….â€￾

Chris Sabin: “What was that Joe? You can beat anyone? Well how about I put that theory to the test? How about I choose your opponent tonight?â€￾

Samoa Joe: “Alright Sabin. You can choose my opponent tonight. And whoever it is. Joe is going to kill him.â€￾

Ad break.

Samoa Joe vs ???​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Samoa Joe walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from American Samoa, weighing 280 lbs, he is the X-Division Champion, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.â€￾

Chris Sabin walks out to the top of the ramp with a mic.

Chris Sabin: “Joe, I bet you are wondering who your opponent will be. Well I think this man could really help you. Simon Dean.â€￾

Simon Dean rides down to the ring on his Dean Machine, then grabs a mic.

Simon Dean: “People, my name is Simon Dean and I’m here to help.â€￾

Dean lightly jabs Joe in the gut.

Simon Dean: “And from the look of things, you need a lot of help. But don’t worr …â€￾

Joe hits Dean with a jumping kick to the side of the head. he pushes Dean back so he is sitting in the corner, then faces washes Dean. Joe runs back bounces off the opposite ropes, runs at Dean and kicks him in the side of the head. Joe picks Dean up, puts him sitting on the top rope, then hits him with the Muscle Buster. Joe grabs Dean by the hair, then locks in the Rear Naked Choke. The referee checks on Dean, and his hand goes down once, twice, three times.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by submission, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.â€￾

Joe holds his title up as he looks down the ramp at Sabin.

Jim Ross: “Samoa Joe completely dominant there.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well you can’t say he had real competition.â€￾

Jim Ross: “We now go to Todd Grishim again.â€￾

Todd Grishim: “Thanks JR, I am here this time with the Intercontinental Champion, the Rated R Superstar, Edge.â€￾

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: “Edge, what do you think about the challenge that Jeff Hardy has seemed to lay out to you?â€￾

Edge: “Well Todd, I don’t know what Jeff Hardy has done to think that he deserves a shot at my Intercontinental Championship. He won one match. Big deal. You see every night I go out there I win. But that’s because I am a winner. But if Jeff Hardy is stupid enough to think he can take my Intercontinental Championship, I would like to see him try.â€￾

Todd Grishim: “Well later tonight he is going one on one with Elijah Burke. He could make it two from two.â€￾

Edge: “He isn’t going to win anyway Todd. Even if he does, that is still only two wins. That is nothing. In fact, that’s pathetic. Now leave me alone. I have business to take care of.â€￾

Edge storms away.

Ad break.

Edge walks down the ramp to the announce table.

Jim Ross: “What the hell?â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Edge, I thought you didn’t care about Jeff Hardy?â€￾

Edge: “Shut up both of you. I am just here to watch, to see if Jeff is up to my standard. Now shut the hell up.â€￾

Jeff Hardy vs Elijah Burke​

Jeff Hardy dances at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Cameron. North Carolina, weighing 225 lbs, Jeff Hardy.â€￾

Elijah Burke poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “From Jacksonville, Florida, weighing 220 lbs, Elijah Burke.â€￾

Elijah and Jeff circle each other in the ring, then lock up, and Elijah takes the arm of Jeff, and twists it around. Elijah puts Jeff in a hammer lock, then Jeff goes behind Elijah and puts a hammer lock on him. Elijah moves towards the ropes and wraps his arm around them, forcing Jeff to break the hold. Jeff lets go, and moves back into the middle of the ring, waiting for Elijah. Elijah moves back in, and Jeff and Elijah lock up. Jeff pushes Elijah back into the corner, and the referee calls for a clean break, and Jeff provides it. Both men move back into the middle of the ring again, and lock up again, but this time Jeff takes Elijah over with an arm drag. Elijah gets back to his feet, and Jeff takes him down with another arm drag. Elijah gets up again and Jeff takes him down with a scoop slam. Jeff moves around, holds both of Elijah legs, then leg drops so that both of his feet drive into the mid-section of Elijah. Jeff makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Elijah. Elijah gets back to his feet, and Jeff starts hitting him with some big right hands to the head, that back Elijah into the corner. Jeff keeps going, and Elijah is sitting in the corner. Jeff moves back, takes a run up, then goes for a dropkick with assistance from the ropes, but Elijah rolls out of the ring and Jeff crashes to the mat. Elijah points to his head to say that hi is smart, taunting the crowd. Elijah slides back in the ring, drags Jeff away from the corner, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jeff. Elijah kicks Jeff as Jeff starts to get back to his feet. Jeff is up and Elijah hits him with some left jabs, then knocks him to the mat with a right uppercut. Elijah poses to the crowd, saying four knuckles upside your face. Elijah then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jeff. Elijah pulls Jeff back to his feet by the hair, then puts him back down with a scoop slam. Elijah runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then hits an elbow drop on Jeff. Elijah makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jeff. Elijah picks Jeff up by the hair, then applies the abdominal stretch. Elijah is near the ropes, so he grabs the top rope, and intensifies the pressure on Jeff. Jeff starts screaming out in pain. The referee moves around, and sees Elijah’s hand on the rope. The referee forces Elijah to take it off, and when he does Jeff takes him over with a hip toss. Elijah gets back to his feet and runs at Jeff, but Jeff takes him down with a one armed sleeper slam, and both men go down to the mat. The referee begins his count, and both men slowly get back to their feet. Jeff hits some right hands on Elijah, then goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Elijah catches his foot. Jeff then hits a spinning heel kick to the jaw of Elijah, that sends Elijah down in the corner. Jeff runs in and hits the dropkick with assistance from the ropes. Jeff calls for the Twist of Fate, then waits for Elijah to get up. Elijah gets to his feet, and Jeff kicks him in the mid-section, then goes for the Twist of Fate, but Elijah pushes him off. Jeff runs towards the ropes, bounces off them then gets taken down by an STO from Elijah. Elijah gets to his feet and gathers him self, then picks Jeff up and scoop slams him in the corner. Elijah goes back to the opposite corner, runs up, handstands on the top rope in the corner, then hits a twisting elbow drop. Elijah moves back to the opposite corner, pulls his knee pads down, then waits for Jeff to get back to his feet. Jeff slowly gets up, and Elijah charges in at him, then goes for the Elijah Express, but Jeff dodges and Elijah goes into the turnbuckle. Elijah turns around and Jeff kicks him in the mid-section, then hits him with the Twist of Fate. Jeff goes up to the top rope, then hits Elijah with the Swantom Bomb. Jeff makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Jeff Hardy.â€￾

Jeff gets up on the turnbuckle to celebrate and looks down at Edge, motioning that he wants the belt.

Edge: “This is mine, and there is no way that Jeff Hardy is getting his hands on this belt. It was just another fluke win!â€￾

Ad break.

The lights dim, and a video begins to play on the screen. It shows a man absolutely brutalising his opponents. Then at the end on the screen it says Paul Burchill.

Jim Ross: “Does this mean that Paul Burchill is coming to the SWA, and more specifically, Anarchy?â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “It sure looks that way JR!â€￾

Rey Mysterio vs Elix Skipper​

Rey Mysterio jumps up at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off, high fives the fans on the way down to the ring, gets in the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from San Diego, California, weighing 165 lbs, Rey Mysterio.â€￾

Elix Skipper poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing 228 lbs, Primetime, Elix Skipper.â€￾

Skipper gets in Mysterio’s face. Mysterio then hits Skipper with a kick to the hamstring. Skipper shakes it off, then grabs a side headlock on Mysterio. Mysterio tries to push Skipper off, but Skipper take him to the mat with a headlock takedown. Mysterio traps Skipper in a head scissors, and Skipper springs back to his feet, as does Mysterio. Mysterio grabs a front face lock, and Skipper lifts him up, but Mysterio counters with an arm drag, taking Skipper down. Skipper gets back to his feet and Mysterio takes him down with another arm drag. Skipper charges at Mysterio, and Mysterio hits Skipper with a drop toe hold that puts Skipper throat first onto the second rope. Mysterio calls for the 619, runs towards the opposite ropes, bounces off them, starts to run towards Skipper, but Skipper rolls out of the ring, then rests with his head down against the announce desk. Mysterio climbs out on the apron, Skipper turns around and Mysterio comes flying off the apron with a hurrancanrana to Skipper. Mysterio poses to the crowd, then goes back to Skipper. Mysterio picks Skipper up, then slams his head into the steps. Mysterio rolls Skipper back into the ring, then climbs up on the apron. Skipper gets to his feet Mysterio springboards in, looking for a seating senton, but Skipper catches him. Skipper then walks over near the ropes, and drops Mysterio throat first on the top rope. Skipper pulls Mysterio up by the head, puts him in a front face lock, then takes him over with a suplex. Skipper floats over into the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mysterio. Skipper stomps on Mysterio, then picks him back up by the head. Skipper hits a chop to the chest of Mysterio. Skipper hits another chop that sends Mysterio back to the corner. Skipper kicks away at the mid-section of Mysterio in the corner. Skipper goes for an Irish whip on Mysterio to the opposite corner, but Mysterio reverses and sends Skipper over. Mysterio charges in at Skipper, but Skipper gets his boot up to the face of Mysterio. Skipper then double underhooks Mysterio, and double underhook suplexes him into the turnbuckle. Mysterio rolls out to the floor, and Skipper poses to the crowd. Skipper watches Mysterio start to get to his feet, runs towards the opposite ropes, bounces off them, runs towards Mysterio and comes flying over with a flipping senton onto Mysterio. Skipper poses to the crowd, then picks Mysterio up and rolls him back into the ring. Skipper climbs back onto the apron, and waits for Mysterio to get to his feet. Mysterio starts to get up, and Skipper does a springboard somersault into the ring, then hits a big clothesline on Mysterio. Skipper makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Mysterio. Skipper picks Mysterio up and goes for the Play of the Day, but Mysterio spins out of it, runs towards the ropes, springboards off and hits Skipper with a cross body. Mysterio rolls off because of the momentum, and both men are down. The referee begins his count, and both men start to slowly get to their feet. Skipper goes for a right hand, but Mysterio blocks and hits a right hand of his own. Mysterio Irish whips Skipper. Skipper runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, sees that Mysterio is premeditating a back body drop, so Skipper goes for a sunset flip, but Mysterio rolls through and hits a dropkick to the jaw of Skipper. Mysterio makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Skipper. Mysterio waits for Skipper to get to his feet, then goes for a springboard moonsault, but Skipper does the matrix, and Mysterio crashes to the mat. Skipper picks him up, and goes for the Play of the Day, but Mysterio spins out of it again, dropkicks Skipper in the back so that Skipper goes throat first into the second rope.

Abyss’ music hits, and he walks down to the ring.

Mysterio tries to come at Abyss with kicks to the hamstring, but Abyss grabs him around the throat, then takes him down with a Chokeslam. Skipper gets up and Abyss hits him with a Black Hole Slam.

Jim Ross: “Abyss destroys Rey Mysterio again this week.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I think Abyss is just trying to tell everyone that he is unstoppable.â€￾

Ad break.

Todd Grishim is shown standing backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Jeff Jarrett.â€￾

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: “Jeff tonight you go one on one with Kurt Angle in the main event. What are your thoughts?â€￾

Jeff Jarrett: “I have been apart of Anarchy for a long time Todd. I have been in main events. I helped build Anarchy from the ground up. And then two weeks ago we had a draft. A whole bunch of new superstars walk in to Anarchy. And they all expect immediate attention. Especially Kurt Angle. Well you see Kurt, it isn’t going to happen. I have been apart of Anarchy for a hell of a lot longer than you. If anybody deserves that attention is me. This is my show. This is my world. I am not going to have every Joe, Dick and Larry who walks in taking it away from me. You need to learn that Kurt. So tonight when we meet in the main event, I am going to send you right back out of Anarchy. And it will be a warning for anyone else who thinks they can just jump over to Anarchy and take over. This is my world.â€￾

Bobby Lashley vs Brock Lesnar​

Bobby Lashley poses at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off, walks down the ramp, jumps onto the apron as fireworks come out of the ringpost, then gets in the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, weighing 275 lbs, Bobby Lashley.â€￾

Brock Lesnar poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, jumps up onto the apron as fireworks come out of the ringpost, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 295 lbs, he is the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Brock Lesnar.â€￾

Lesnar and Lashley circle around the ring, then lock up and try to overpower each other, but neither of them is budging. They let go, stare each other down, then lock up again. Once again neither man budges, and they let go. Lesnar tells Lashley to run at the ropes. Lashley runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then goes for a shoulder tackle, but neither man goes down. Lesnar tells Lashley to do it again. Lashley runs towards the ropes, ducks a Lesnar clothesline, bounces off the opposite ropes, then takes Lesnar down with a jumping shoulder tackle. Lashley makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lesnar. Both men get back to their feet and stare down each other. They lock up again, but this time Lesnar hits a knee to the mid-section of Lashley. Lesnar then goes for a right hand, but Lashley blocks and hits a series of his own. Lashley Irish whips Lesnar, Lesnar runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down by a back body drop. Lesnar picks himself up against the ropes, and Lashley charges at him, then clotheslines h9im over them. Lashley follows Lesnar out to the floor, then picks him up and slams his head into the steel steps. Lashley then Irish whips Lesnar into the crowd barrier. Lashley walks over to Lesnar, hits some right hands to the head, grabs Lesnar around the head, walks him over next to the ring, then rolls Lesnar back into it. Lesnar picks Lashley up, and Lesnar hits him with a knee to the mid-section. Lesnar then rams Lashley back into the corner, driving him there with his shoulder. Lesnar hits some fast shoulder blocks to the mid-section of Lashley, then Irish whips him over to the opposite corner. Lesnar charges in after him and hits a corner spear. Lesnar Irish whips Lashley back to the other corner, charges in, and hits another corner spear. Lashley stumbles out of the corner, and Lesnar takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lashley. Lesnar picks Lashley up, then hits him with a knee to the mid-section. Lesnar hits another knee to the mid-section, wraps his arms around Lashley, then takes him over with another belly to belly suplex. Lesnar pulls Lashley to his feet again, wraps his arms around him, and hits another belly to belly suplex. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Lashley. Lesnar pulls Lashley’s back of the mat, then locks in a body scissors with his legs. Lashley’s face is etched with pain, but he tries to struggle out of the hold. Lashley starts to elbow Lesnar in the knee cap, and Lesnar relinquishes the hold. Lesnar picks Lashley up, then Irish whips him. Lashley runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, ducks a Lesnar clothesline, bounces off the opposite ropes, then takes Lesnar down with a clothesline of his own. Lashley tries to recover resting against the ropes, as Lesnar slowly gets back to his feet. Lesnar gets up, and Lashley walks over to him and Irish whips him into the corner. Lashley charges in and hits Lesnar with a corner clothesline. Lashley moves back to the middle of the ring, and Lesnar comes out and goes for a clothesline, but Lashley ducks then drills him with a German suplex. Lashley moves back into the corner, and waits for Lesnar to get up. Lesnar gets up, and Lashley goes for the Spear, but Lesnar jumps over him and Lashley crashes head first into the second turnbuckle. Lesnar grabs a waist lock on Lashley, then takes him over with a German suplex. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Lashley. Lesnar picks Lashley up, then gets him up for the F5, but Lashley slips out the back. Lesnar turns around, and Lashley military presses him, but Lesnar flails around, and slips out behind Lashley. Lashley turns around, and Lesnar hits him with the F5. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Brock Lesnar.â€￾

Jim Ross: “The number one contender wins an impressive showing.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “It was a good match, but in the end Bobby Lashley just wasn’t good enough to defeat Brock Lesnar.â€￾

Ad break.

Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett

Kurt Angle poses on the ramp as fireworks go off, walks down to the ring, then poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing 220 lbs, he is the only Olympic Gold Medallist in SWA history, Kurt Angle.â€￾

Jeff Jarrett poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “From Nashville, Tennessee, weighing 235 lbs, Jeff Jarrett.â€￾

Jarrett and Angle get in each others faces in the middle of the ring. Angle then hits Jarrett with a right hand that knocks Jarrett to the mat. Jarrett gets up and goes for a right hand, but Angle ducks it, then grabs a side headlock on Jarrett. Jarrett pushes Angle off, and Angle runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Jarrett down with a shoulder tackle. Angle looks down at Jarrett, runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, blocks a Jarrett hip toss, then takes Jarrett down with one of his own. Angle makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jarrett. Angle picks Jarrett up and hits him with a chop. Angle hits Jarrett with another chop, then Irish whips him. Jarrett runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, sees that Angle is premeditating a back body drop, so kicks him in the chest. Jarrett then puts Angle in a front face lock, then takes him over with a suplex. Jarrett makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Angle. Jarrett grabs Angle around the head, then drags him over to the ropes, and puts his throat over the bottom rope. Jarrett leans his knee into the back of Angle’s neck, forcing Angle to be choked. The referee starts his count, and Jarrett breaks on four. Jarrett stomps on the back of Angle a couple of times as Angle gets back to his feet. Jarrett then hits a back suplex on Angle. Jarrett makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Angle. Jarrett mounts Angle, then starts to hit right hands to the face of Angle. Jarrett breaks at the referee’s count of four. Jarrett moves around to Angle’s leg, then starts to stomp on his knee cap. Angle pulls away, but Jarrett grabs the leg of Angle, then elbow drops him on the knee. Jarrett makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Angle. Jarrett picks Angle up, then hits him with a chop. Jarrett hits Angle with another chop that moves Angle back to the corner. Jarrett grabs Angle’s leg, then raps it around the second rope. Jarrett pulls on the leg, applying as much pressure as possible. The referee counts, and Jarrett breaks at four. Angle gets his leg unhooked, and Jarrett comes over, and attempts to Irish whip Angle to the opposite corner, but Angle reverses and sends Jarrett over. Angle charges in, but Jarrett gets his boot up to the face of Angle. Jarrett then hits a chop block on Angle. Jarrett grabs Angle’s leg, puts it between his, then knee drops it. Jarrett pulls Angle by the leg into the middle of the ring, then locks in the Figure Four Leglock. Angle cries out in pain, and tries to pull himself towards the ropes. Angle is wriggling getting closer. Angle gets his hand on the bottom rope. Jarrett releases the hold, then drags Angle back into the middle of the ring, and tries to get him in the Figure Four Leglock again, but Angle kicks Jarrett off. Jarrett runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, goes for a clothesline on Angle, but Angle ducks and drills Jarrett with a German suplex. Both men go down to the mat, and the referee begins his count. The referee gets up to five, and both men get to their feet and start exchanging right hands. Angle gets the advantage, then Irish whips Jarrett. Jarrett runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then gets hit with a belly to belly suplex from Angle. Jarrett gets back to his feet slowly, and Angle puts him in a waist lock, then takes him over with a German suplex. Angle keeps his hands clasped, then picks him up and takes him over with another German suplex. Angle keeps the hands clasped again, picks Jarrett up and hits him with a third German suplex. Angle makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jarrett. Angle gets to his feet, takes his straps down, then waits for Jarrett to get back to his feet. Jarrett gets up, and Angle goes for the Angle Slam, but Jarrett slips out the back, twists Angle’s arm, then hits the Stroke. Jarrett makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Angle. Jarrett looks at the referee in shock, and begins to argue with him. Jarrett picks Angle up, then sets him up for the Stroke, but Angle drops down, then locks in the Ankle Lock. Jarrett starts screaming out in pain, trying not to tap. Jarrett starts to pull himself to the ropes. Jarrett gets closer. He reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. Angle is forced to break the hold. Jarrett rolls out of the ring, then walks up the ramp. The referee starts his count. Angle can’t believe it. The referee gets to ten.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by count out, Kurt Angle.â€￾

Kurt Angle is shown in the ring yelling at Jarrett as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
BM - Jarrett vs. Angle, I really liked it.

BP - Jarrett's, with Edge's a close second.

WM - Joe's squash

WP - None, I liked 'em all.

AC - Great show, I really liked it, expecially Angle/Jarrett

- Check out SCW, please.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Jarett/Angle match

Worst Match: Joe/Dean, lol... I thought it's really a tough challenge for Joe. You make me laugh out there.

Best Promo: To be honest, most of the promos are on the same level so I find hard to pick which is the best one, maybe the Edge's one.

Worst Promo: I am going with the Lesnar one, I thought HBK will make his presence.

Additional Feedback: This is definitley not your best work Andrew but good to try put yourself in BKB's postion for now. It's still a good show to hype some fueds and maybe start some of it for Lethal Injection.

Cheap Plug: Check out HEW :D

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Haha uhm levi I did not write this show. BKB emailed me the show before he left. I simply posted it thats it lol. I think you of al people would be able to recognize my work lol

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Oh! So that's the reason why it's way different from yours........ Well....

DAMN! I failed!

Status
Not open for further replies.