SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM Main event

WM

BP Opener

WP

Additional Comments. Well that was unexpected that you would be taking over Anarchy. Anarchy was good. Wasn't as good as Anarchy GMs shows but you will get there and also you big bootss to fill.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Best Match: Bret Hart vs. Brock Lesnar

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: JE Thompson's Intro

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional Feedbacks:Whoa, wasnt expecting you haha. Your first show was good, nice job. Validation looks good. I still cant believe it was u haha. Well your doing a good job so far, keep it up

Review for Review please!

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
The SWA creative and design teams have been working hard the last few days and they have changed up the SWA Home page. Check out then new changes and let us know what you think.

Weebo

Reaction score
just click the SWA.com logo on the first post

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
2%2D1.JPG

TRI

Reaction score
Best Match: There were a couple of good matches, but the Main Event was probably the best one.

Best Promo: Not very many good promo's in my opinion, but I guess the opening one was alright.

Worst Promo: A lot of your promos I felt were out of character, and none of them really appealed to me. For the JBL/ HHH promo I could never see Triple H calling some one a "pussy", it sounds like something a ten year old would say. Most of the promos were also to short to get anything really good going.

AC: Great matches, not so great promos. 7/10. Check out WWE: The Revival when you get a chance.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Best Match: ME

Best Promo: Opening

Worst Promo: Some promos were out of character but they werent bad

AC: Nice matches, it seems the promos weren't that great, but they weren't bad, keep up the good work! Review for Review please

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jim Ross: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen around the world to Monday Night Anarchy. Tonight we have the X-Division Tournament final between AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “And tonight our main event will be a tag team match pitting Shawn Michaels and Brock Lesnar against Bret Hart and Steve Austin.â€￾

Jim Ross: “That is sure to be a great match.â€￾

X-Division Tournament Final- Alex Shelley vs Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall, and it is the X-Division Tournament Final.â€￾

Samoa Joe makes his way down the ramp and into the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from American Samoa, weighing 280 lbs, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.â€￾
Alex Shelley poses on the top of the ramp, goes down the ramp and into the ring, and poses on the middle rope.

Lillian Garcia: “From Detroit, Michigan, weighing 215 lbs, Alex Shelley.â€￾

AJ Styles poses at the top of the ramp, makes his way into the ring, and poses to both sides of the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: “From Gainesville, Georgia, weighing 220 lbs, the Phenomenal AJ Styles.â€￾

All three men stand still looking at each other. Joe looks at AJ and turns his back on Shelley, so Shelley hits him from behind. AJ then comes across and hits a chop across the chest of Shelley. Joe then chops AJ. Shelley chops Joe. The three get into a chop fest, until AJ knocks Shelley over. AJ and Joe look at each other, and Joe catches AJ with a right jab to the head. Shelley has rolled out of the ring and is just watching. AJ comes back with a forearm to the head. Joe then hits a quick series of jabs to the head, sending AJ back against the ropes. Joe goes for an Irish whip, but AJ reverses. Joe bounces back and AJ drops down. Joe hits the ropes again and AJ leap frogs him. Joe then goes to hit the ropes, but Shelley trips him from the outside. Shelley runs into the ring at AJ, but AJ scores with a perfect dropkick to the jaw of Shelley, sending Shelley out to the floor. Joe gets up using the ropes and AJ clotheslines him over them, sending Joe onto the floor next to Shelley. AJ bounces of the opposite ropes, and as Joe and Shelley get up, hits them with a flipping senton. AJ gets up and poses to the crowd before putting Shelley back in the ring. AJ makes the cover, 1…2 kick out by Shelley. AJ picks Shelley up and looks for a scoop slam, but Shelley slips out the back and pushes AJ into the ropes, and into Joe as he is trying to get back in the ring. Shelley then hits AJ with a back suplex and makes the cover, 1…2 kick out by AJ. Shelley picks AJ up and scoop slams him, then bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow drop. Shelley covers AJ, 1…2. kick out by AJ. Joe gets back in the ring, and snapmares Shelley, chops him in the back, kicks him in the chest, and hits a knee drop across the bridge of Shelley’s nose. AJ gets up charges at Joe, and Joe pulls off a snap powerslam. Joe covers AJ, 1…2. kick out by AJ. AJ rolls out to the apron, and Joe starts to concentrate on Shelley. Joe hits Shelley with quick jabs and chops in the corner, forcing Shelley down. Joe then starts face-washing Shelley, runs back to hit the ropes for the kick to the temple, but AJ springboards in and hits a hurrancanrana. AJ then hits the running kick to the side of Shelley’s face. Joe gets up and AJ hits him with a discus clothesline. AJ covers Joe, 1…2. kick out by Joe. Shelley gets up and attempts a clothesline on AJ, but AJ ducks, kicks Shelley in the mid-section, and gets him in a pumphandle position, but turns it into a gut-buster. Joe gets up and AJ hits him with a back suplex turned into a face plant. AJ covers Shelley, 1…2. kick out by Shelley. AJ covers Joe, 1…2. kick out by Joe. AJ picks Joe up and scoop slams him down, then goes up to the top rope. Shelley gets up and knocks his leg, causing AJ to fall onto the top rope groin first. Shelley then goes up for a superplex. Shelley punches AJ in the mid-section, trying to stop AJ from holding onto the middle rope. Joe comes over and gets ready to powerbomb Shelley. Shelley takes AJ over with a superplex and Joe gets the powerbomb, and holds on for the cover, 1…2. kick out by Shelley, but Joe uses the momentum of the kick out to apply a Boston crab. Shelley tries to struggle towards the ropes, and Joe turns it into an stf. Shelley is struggling to try to carry not only his wait, but also Joe’s to the ropes. Shelley is screaming out in pain. AJ is slowly making his way to the top rope. Shelley looks like he is on the verge of tapping, as it looks like there is no way that he will make it to the ropes. AJ has made it to the top rope and hits a splash on Joe. All men are down and weakened. They all slowly make their way to their feet. AJ and Joe both begin hitting Shelley with right forearms, until they knock Shelley over. Shelley gets straight up and charges at them, but AJ and Joe hit a double back body drop on Shelley. Joe then turns to AJ and hits a flurry of and hand strikes to AJ’s faces. Joe then holds AJ’s head down and knees him in the face repeatedly, sending AJ back against the ropes. Joe Irish whips AJ, bounces off the ropes behind him, and hits a flying big boot to the face of AJ. Joe gets up and hits a senton splash across the AJ. Joe makes the cover on AJ, 1…2. kick out by AJ. Shelley climbs in the ring and hits a twisting back suplex from behind on Joe. Shelley then applies the Border City stretch on him. Joe struggles towards the ropes, but is crying out in pain, as Shelley has it locked in tight. Joe finally makes it to the ropes. Shelley gets up and AJ goes for a discus clothesline but Shelley ducks and hits him with Shellshock. Shelley covers AJ, 1…2.. broken up by Joe. Joe then pushes Shelley back in the corner, hits a series of quick chops, knocking Shelley over, and hits the running kick. AJ gets up and hits Joe with the Pele. All three men are down. AJ slowly makes his way to his feet first, and waits for one of the others to make it to theirs. Shelley gets up first and AJ kicks him in the mid-section, and sets up the Styles Clash. AJ gets him up but Joe gets up and hits AJ with a running big boot to the face. Joe then puts AJ to the top rope and executes the Muscle Buster. Shelley charges at Joe, but Joe goes behind and locks in the Rear Naked Choke. Joe clamps the legs, and Shelley is trying to make it to the ropes. It is too much for Shelley though, and he taps.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by submission, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Samoa Joe is the number one contender for the X-Division Championship after defeating AJ Styles and Alex Shelley in the X-Division Tournament Final.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well Joe said last week that he was going to kill Chris Sabin at Valentines Validation, and now he gets the chance to follow through on those words.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Joe wants that X-Division Title. Chris Sabin better watch out."

Ad break.

Todd Grishim backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Please welcome my guest at this time, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart.â€￾

Crowd boos.

Bret Hart: “Whoa, Todd, you forgot to mention that I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. You forgot to mention that I am The Excellence of Execution. And you forgot to mention that I am the man that our interim General manager JE Patterson screwed out of a proper place in the Valentines Validation Battle Royal.â€￾

Todd Grishim: “Well, I know you’re the number one entrant, but at least you’re still in the match.â€￾

Bret Hart: “Your right, and there is no way that any man on Anarchy can stop me from winning that match. But moving on. Both of these men behind me (Harry Smith and Teddy Hart) have singles matches against one of the Hardyz. Now these guys will win these matches, then they will walk into Valentines Validation as world Tag Team Champions. And then they will walk out of Valentines Validation the World Tag Team Champions.â€￾

Teddy Hart vs Matt Hardy​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall."

Teddy Hart makes his way to the ring, with Nattie Neidhart and Bret hart accompanying him.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Bret hart and Nattie Neidhart, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing 200 lbs, he is one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Teddy Hart.â€￾

Matt Hardy poses at the top of the ramp, makes his way into the ring, and poses on the second rope.

Lillian Garcia: “introducing his opponent, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing 235 lbs, Matt Hardy.â€￾

Matt and Teddy lock up in the middle of the ring, and Matt takes a side headlock. Teddy pushes back against the ropes, and pushes Matt off. Matt bounces off the opposite ropes and takes Teddy down with a shoulder tackle. Matt hits the ropes, Teddy drops down, matt stops running and grabs a headlock on Teddy while Teddy is down on the mat. Teddy grabs a legscissors around the head of Matt, and matt springs out back to his feet. Teddy takes him down with an arm drag, and tries to put on a wristlock, but Matt goes behind and hits a headlock takeover. Matt holds the headlock on the mat, and Teddy’s shoulders fall to the mat, 1…2 kick out by Teddy. Teddy slowly makes his way back to his feet and hits Matt with a forearm to the face. Teddy gains some separation from Matt, and charges in at Matt, but Matt knocks him down with an elbow. Matt bounces off the ropes, but Nattie trips him over. Matt slowly gets back to his feet and Teddy clotheslines him over the top rope, then distracts the referee, while Bret stomps on Matt on the outside. Bret then throws Matt in the ring and Teddy makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Matt. Teddy kicks Matt while Matt tries to make his way to his feet, then takes Matt back down with a neckbreaker. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Matt. Teddy Irish whips Matt into the corner, and charges in. but matt gets his elbow into the jaw of Teddy. Matt comes out and goes for a clothesline, but Teddy ducks and hooks him in a crucifix, 1…2.. kick out by Matt. Matt gets back to his feet and Teddy catches him with a spin kick. Teddy then throws Matt out to the outside and attempts to distract the referee. Bret starts to attack Matt, but the referee catches him and throws both Bret and Nattie out of ringside. Teddy argues with the referee, but he has made up his mind. Teddy goes outside to Matt, and Matt catches him with a kick to the mid-section. Matt then attempts an Irish whip into the steel steps, but Teddy reverses and sends Matt into them. Teddy then rolls Matt back into the ring and covers him, 1…2.. kick out by Matt. Teddy stomps on Matt, then goes up to the top rope. Matt gets up and Teddy goes for a cross body block, but Matt ducks. Both men slowly get back to their feet and start exchanging right hands. Matt gets the upper hand and Irish whips Teddy into the corner. Matt then charges in and hits a clothesline, then hits a running bulldog out of the corner on Teddy. Matt goes to the top rope and waits for Teddy to start to get to his feet. When teddy does Matt hits him with an elbow to the back of the neck, sending Teddy back down. Matt calls for the Twist of fate and waits for Teddy to get back to his feet. Matt kicks Teddy in the mid-section and attempts the twist of Fate, but Teddy pushes Matt off into the ropes. Matt bounces back and Teddy attempts a clothesline, but Matt ducks and hits him with side effect. Matt makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Teddy. Matt picks Teddy up, but Teddy pokes him in the eye. Teddy then takes Matt down with a neckbreaker. Teddy poses to the crowd as he slowly makes his way to the top rope. Teddy finally gets up there, but Matt gets up and starts hitting Teddy with some right hands to the face. Matt then climbs up and hits Teddy with a Twist of fate from the top rope. Matt makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Matt Hardy.â€￾

Jim Ross: “That is a great momentum builder for the Hardyz heading into Valentines Validation.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well let’s see if they can keep this momentum going when Jeff Hardy meets Harry Smith later tonight.â€￾

Ad break.

Triple H makes his way to the ring with an angry look on his face.

Triple H: “Bradshaw I am sick of this shit. I am calling you out right here, right now. So get your ass out here.â€￾
Everyone waits.

Triple H: “Come on Bradshaw. I’ve got all night to wait.â€￾

JBL appears on screen.

JBL: “That is JBL to you, not Bradshaw! And I am not going out to the ring. Because I am not even in the arena. I am here in a real town, New York City. Hunter I know what your problem is with me. I understand. It’s jealousy. You are jealous because I am a wrestling god. Your jealous because you will never be as good as me.â€￾

Triple H: “Just because you drive around in your fancy limousine does not make you any better then me. I am the game. The king of kings. The cerebral assassin. And I am sick of your crap. So because I am so sure that you will be at Valentines Validation, I am going to wait until then to beat the holy hell out of you.â€￾

Triple H walks backstage.

Jim Ross: “Do you think Triple H is mad?â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “That is possibly the dumbest question you have ever asked JR. Of course he is mad. And he has a right to be.â€￾

Jim Ross: “I was being sarcastic King. And your damn straight he has good reason to be. JBL has been a thorn in the side of Triple H for awhile now.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “The question is what is Triple H going to do about it?â€￾

Jim Ross: “I am sure we will find out.â€￾

Chris Sabin vs Jay Lethal​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall."

Chris Sabin walks down to the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Hell, Michigan, weighing 215 lbs, he is the X-Division Champion, Chris Sabin.â€￾

Jay Lethal walks down to the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Elizabeth, New Jersey, weighing 185 lbs, Jay Lethal.â€￾

Both men lock up in the centre of the ring, and Lethal gets the advantage with a hammerlock. Sabin goes behind and grabs a headlock, but Lethal pushes him off. Sabin bounces off the ropes and takes lethal down with a shoulder tackle. Sabin yells out to the crowd, then bounces off the ropes, lethal drops down, Sabin bounces off the ropes again, and Lethal takes him over with an arm drag. Sabin gets up and Lethal twists his arm. Sabin backs lethal into the corner so that Lethal has to break the hold. As soon as Lethal breaks Sabin starts hitting him with chops in the corner. Sabin Irish whips lethal to the opposite corner and goes for a flying forearm, but Lethal dodges and Sabin goes straight into the turnbuckle. Sabin holds onto the ropes to stay on his feet, and Lethal runs in and clotheslines him over them. Lethal waits for Sabin to start to get back to his feet, and when he does, Lethal bounces off the opposite ropes, then hits Sabin with a suicide dive. Lethal gets up and poses to the crowd. Lethal then picks Sabin up, and starts hitting him with some right forearms to the face. Sabin rakes Lethal’s eyes, and then rams him spine first into the side of the ring. Sabin then Irish whips Lethal into the crowd barrier. Sabin rolls in and out of the ring to break the referee’s count. Sabin rams Lethal into the side of the ring again, then slides him back in the ring, before getting back in himself. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lethal. Sabin kicks at Lethal, then picks him up and suplexes him into the turnbuckle. Lethal’s legs get caught, and Lethal is stuck in the tree of woe. Sabin goes back for a run up, then hits the hesitation dropkick on Lethal. Lethal falls to the mat, and Sabin makes the cover, 1…2.. Lethal gets his foot on the bottom rope. Sabin starts stomping away on Lethal, then picks him up and scoop slams him down. Sabin goes out to the apron and comes back into the ring with a slingshot elbow on Lethal. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Lethal. Sabin calls for the Cradle Shot, and waits for Lethal to get back to his feet. Sabin gets lethal up, but Lethal slips out and hits Sabin with a dragon suplex. Both men are down, and the referee begins his count. Lethal and Sabin begin to get up, then lethal runs at the ropes and hits a springboard dropkick on Sabin. Lethal makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Sabin. Lethal picks Sabin up and Irish whips him, and gets set for a back body drop, but Sabin sees it coming and kicks him in the chest. Sabin then bounces off the ropes, and Lethal meets him with a hiptoss into a cartwheel dropkick. Lethal goes up to the top rope and hits a diving headbutt. Lethal covers Sabin, 1…2.. kick out by Sabin. Lethal waits for Sabin to get back to his feet, and appears to go for the Lethal Combination, but Sabin spins out of it, and hits Lethal with the Cradle Shot. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Chris Sabin.â€￾

Samoa Joe comes out, and Sabin slides out of the ring, grabs his X-Division Championship, and hoes backstage.

Jim Ross: “An impressive win by our X-Division Champion Chris Sabin, but Samoa Joe has made his intentions clear.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “he sure has JR, he wants that X-Division Title. And we will see if he can get it this Sunday.â€￾

Ad break.

JE Patterson is shown backstage in his office. Roddy Piper walks in.

JE Patterson: “Hey, Roddy, how are you?â€￾

Roddy Piper: “I’m excited JE. And it’s all because this Sunday, I get to teach Edge some respect. Now I know when I was younger I didn’t show anyone respect, but Edge needs to learn to show some respect.â€￾

JE Patterson: “Well Roddy, it’s your big chance this Sunday.â€￾

Roddy Piper: “After this Sunday, Edge will respect legends like me and Ric Flair.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Roddy Piper is amped up for this Sunday.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well I can’t blame him for wanting to get his hands on Edge. Edge deserves everything he is going to get.â€￾

Jeff Hardy vs Harry Smith​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Jeff Hardy comes out, dances at the top of the ramp, makes his way into the ring, and poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “From Cameron, North Carolina, weighing 225 lbs, Jeff Hardy.â€￾

Harry Smith comes out with Nattie Neidhart waving the Canadian flag.

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent, being accompanied by Nattie Neidhart, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing 260 lbs, he is one half of the World tag Team Champions, Harry Smith.â€￾

The referee instantly kicks Nattie out from ringside, because of what happened earlier in the Matt Hardy vs Teddy Hart match. Smith and Jeff lock up in the ring, and Smith pushes Jeff back into the corner. Smith goes for a right hand, but Jeff ducks and starts hitting Smith with some right hands in the corner. Jeff then Irish whips Smith to the opposite corner, follows him in, and gets with a boot to the face that staggers Jeff. Smith comes out at Jeff, and Jeff takes him over with an arm drag. Smith gets up and charges at Jeff again, and Jeff catches him with a front dropkick. Smith rolls out to the floor, and Jeff follows, going for a vaulting body block over the top rope, but Smith dodges, leaving Jeff to crash and burn on the floor. Smith rolls Jeff back into the ring, and suplexes him. Smith makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jeff. Smith stomps away on Jeff, then pushes him back into the corner. Smith is laying into Jeff with right hands. Smith whips Jeff across to the opposite corner, charges in after Jeff, and hits him with a shoulder block to the mid-section. Smith then pushes Jeff back into the corner and hits him with repeated shoulder blocks to the mid-section of Jeff. Smith drags Jeff out of the corner and hits him with a northern lights suplex, into a bridge, 1…2. kick out by Jeff. Smith puts Jeff in a rear chin lock. Jeff is slowly getting back to his feet, but Smith digs his boot into the back of Jeff’s kneecap, forcing Jeff back down. Jeff is lying on the mat, and the referee checks to see if he is still conscious. Jeff holds his hand up, and begins to get back to his feet, but Smith pulls him by the hair, sending Jeff back down to the mat. Smith picks Jeff up and attempts an Irish whip, but Jeff twists his arm and takes Smith down with a one-arm sleeper slam. Jeff and Smith slowly get back to their feet and start hammering away at each other with right hands. Jeff then ducks one of Smiths and dropkicks Smith in the back, sending him into the turnbuckle. Jeff then runs up the turnbuckle and hits Smith with whisper in the wind. Jeff makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Smith. Jeff waits for Smith to get back to his feet, and attempts a kick to the mid-section, but Smith catches it. Jeff then hits Smith with the other foot in the jaw, sending Smith down in the corner. Jeff runs in and uses the ropes to hit an elevated dropkick. Jeff goes to the top rope and goes for the Swantom Bomb, but Smith gets his knees up into the back of Jeff. Smith then picks Jeff up for a Running Powerslam, but Jeff takes Smith back into a dragon sleeper, twists him by the neck, and hits Smith with the Twist of Fate. Jeff then goes to the top rope and hits the Swantom Bomb. Jeff makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Jeff Hardy.â€￾

Jim Ross: “The Hardyz are keeping their momentum rolling into Valentines Validation.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Both Teddy Hart and Harry Smith have been pinned tonight by one of their challengers for the World Tag Team Championships. This is bad for them.â€￾

Jim Ross: “The Next Generation Hart Foundation are having trouble building momentum for valentines Validation alright. It will be interesting to see if they can recover in time for Valentines Validation."

Ad break.

Todd Grishim backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Ladies and gentlemen, I am now joined by the World Heavyweight Champion, the Heartbreak kid, Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Crowd cheers.

Todd Grishim: “Shawn last week you drilled Steve Austin with Sweet Chin Music. Surely that has to give you confidence, not only for tonight, but for your World Heavyweight Championship defence at Valentines Validation.â€￾

Shawn Michaels: “Well you know Todd it does. I know that I can hit Sweet Chin Music at any time. And Austin now also knows that I can hit Sweet Chin Music at any time. So he has to be thinking to himself, ‘Man, I am in trouble this Sunday!’ And you know what Steve, you are. Because I am not giving up this World Heavyweight Championship without one hell of a fight first.â€￾

Brock Lesnar and Shawn Michaels vs Steve Austin and Bret Hart​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Brock Lesnar poses on the top of the ramp, jumps up to the ring apron while fireworks come out of the ringpost, then climbs into the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 295 lbs, Brock Lesnar.â€￾

Shawn Michaels poses at the top of the ramp while fireworks go off behind him, then makes his way into the ring, and poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “And his partner, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing 220 lbs, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Steve Austin walks down to the ring, then poses for the crowd on all four of the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents, first, from Victoria, Texas, weighing 260 lbs, he is the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Stone Cold Steve Austin.â€￾

Bret Hart makes his way to the ring with the rest of The Next Generation Hart Foundation.

Lillian Garcia: “His partner, being accompanied by The Next Generation Hart Foundation, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing 220 lbs, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart.â€￾

Bret Hart and Brock Lesnar start off in the ring, as both men lock up in the centre of the ring. Brock gets the advantage and pushes Bret back to a neutral corner. The referee calls for a clean break, and Brock follows through with it. Bret pushes Brock off of him, but Brock doesn’t like this, and he pushes Bret back into the corner, and starts laying in with some shoulder blocks to the mid-section of Bret. Brock attempts to Irish whip Bret to the opposite corner, but Bret reverses and sends Brock into it. Bret then walks over and tags in Steve Austin. Austin looks at Brock and calls for him to tag in Shawn Michaels. Brock tags in Michaels, and Michaels gets in the ring and faces off with Austin. Both men look at each other then start going back and fourth with big right hands to each other, and Austin wins that exchange sending Shawn back against the ropes. Austin garbs a headlock, but Shawn pushes him off. Austin bounces off the ropes and takes Michaels down with a shoulder tackle. Austin then bounces off the ropes, Michaels drops down, Austin goes over him and bounces off the ropes before Michaels takes him down with an arm drag. Austin gets back up and Michaels takes him down with a headlock takeover. Austin stands up in it, and pushes Michaels back to his corner, so that Bret can tag in. Bret comes in and hits Michaels with a right hand to the ribs. Bret then starts with the right hands into Shawn and pushes him back into a neutral corner. Bret starts to chop at Shawn, but Shawn comes back with a chop of his own that sends Bret back. Michaels then gets Bret with a series of chops, sending Bret back against the ropes. Michaels clotheslines Bret over them, then waits for Bret to get back to his feet. When Bret does Michaels comes over with a flipping plancha onto Bret. Austin heads down and picks Michaels up, then throws him into the steel steps. Austin then grabs Michaels by the hair and rams his head into the steps time and time again. Meanwhile Brock is trying to get over to help Michaels, but the referee is arguing with Brock, sending Brock back to his corner. Bret gets back in the ring, and Austin then rolls Michaels back into the ring. Bret makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Michaels. Bret walks across Michaels body, stepping on his chest, before he tags in Austin. Austin comes in the ring, then chops Michaels in the corner, before laying in with some right boots to the mid-section. Austin then tags Bret back in. Bret continues where Austin left off, kicking Michaels in the mid-section. Michaels is down in the corner, and Bret puts his boot across the windpipe of Michaels, choking him, while the referee counts. Bret breaks the hold on four. Bret tags Austin back in and Austin picks Michaels up, and whips him into a neutral corner. Austin then charges in, but Michaels gets his boot up to the face of Austin. Austin charges at Michaels in the corner again, but Michaels drop toe holds him into the second turnbuckle. Michaels slowly makes his way across to Brock, as Austin does the same to Bret. Both men make tags as Brock comes in and hits Bret with a massive clothesline. Brock picks Bret up and Irish whips him. Bret comes back off the ropes and Brock takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Austin comes in at Brock, but Brock picks Austin up in a military press and slams him back down to the mat. Bret is picking himself up in the corner and Lesnar charges in and hits a running shoulder block to the mid-section of Bret. Austin runs at Lesnar and attempts a clothesline, but Lesnar ducks and nails Austin with a German suplex. Brock then waits for Bret to get back to his feet, and when he does, gets Bret up for the F5. Bret slips out the back and hits a chop block on the back of the knee of Brock, sending Brock to the mat. Bret then pulls on Brock’s leg, picks it up, and hits a knee drop across it. Bret drags Brock to his corner and makes the tag to Austin. Austin comes in and stomps on the knee of Brock. Austin picks Brock up and puts him in the corner, then twists Brock’s leg around the second rope. Austin then begins kicking it. Austin makes the tag to Bret, and Bret then starts kicking at Brock’s leg, that is still twisted around the second rope. Bret untangles Brock’s leg from the rope, then takes him down with a dragon screw, before making the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Brock. Bret drags Lesnar back to the corner, and walks across Brock’s knee to make the tag to Austin. Austin bounces off the ropes and hits a forearm across Brock’s knee. Austin makes the cover on Brock, 1…2.. kick out by Brock. Austin tags Bret back in, and Bret hits a leg drop across the knee of Brock. Bret covers Brock, 1…2.. kick out by Brock. Bret picks Brock up and scoop slams him back down. Bret then goes to the top rope and hits a flying forearm across Brock’s knee. Bret makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Brock. Bret tags Austin back in, and Austin picks Brock up and puts him in the corner. Austin the proceeds to stomp a mudhole in Brock’s knee. Austin then tags Bret in. Bret grabs both of Brock’s legs, and appears to be setting up for the Sharpshooter, but Brock pushes Bret off, back into Austin, which constitutes a tag to Austin, and knocks him off the ring apron. Brock slowly makes his way across the ring and makes the tag to Michaels who charges at Bret, Bret goes for a clothesline, but Michaels ducks, bounces off the ropes and hits Bret with a flying forearm. Shawn nips up and hits Bret with an inverted atomic drop, then sends him down to the mat with a right hand. Bret gets up and Michaels sends him back down with a scoop slam. Michaels climbs up to the top rope and hits a flying elbow drop on Bret, who rolls out to the apron. Austin makes his way into the ring, and Michaels goes for Sweet Chin Music on him, but Austin ducks, goes for a Stone Cold Stunner, but is pushed back into his corner. Bret makes the blind tag. Michaels has fallen back to his corner and Brock has also tagged in. Austin is hanging up against the ropes and Michaels hits him with Sweet Chin Music, sending him over the top rope. Bret then comes in and clotheslines Michaels over the top rope. Brock gets Bret up for the F5, but he collapses because his leg doesn’t have the strength to perform the move. Bret grabs Brock’s legs and lock in the Sharpshooter. Brock tries to struggle to the ropes, but the pain is too much for his injured leg, and he taps out.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners by submission, Bret ‘The Hitman’ hart, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Shawn Michaels was able to hit Sweet Chin Music again on his number one contender, Steve Austin, but it still wasn’t enough for his team to pick up the victory.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “This will give Bret Hart confidence heading into the Valentines Validation 30 Man Battle Royal.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Yes, but you can’t eliminate anyone by submission this Sunday. Only over the top rope.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “That is true, but Bret Hart won’t care.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Good night ladies and gentlemen.â€￾

End of broadcast.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main event tag team match, altough all were good.

WM: N/A

BP: Bret Hart's interview, great in character and portrayed perfectly he's heel persona

WP: HHH and JBL exchange. Triple H wouldn't care about JBL's limo. Sure, he then mentioned he is the King of Kings and The Game, but he wouldn't mind about the limo. Besides, Triple H saying "I am tired of this shit" doesn't seem right to me.

AC: Great show, I was pleasently surprised with the show. The lenght of the matches was right to the standard of SWA. Great improvement and keep the good work. Just one question, wasn't Bret Hart feuding with Kurt Angle.

CHeap Plug: Check out BTW and WWE vs ECW. Preview and a show has been posted respectively

C4

BM: Chris Sabin and Jay Lethal, also Lesnar and Michaels in the tag team match with Stone Cold and Bret Hart.

WM: n/a

BP: The Interview of Bret Hart with Todd.

WP: They were all too short imo, Michaels Interview wasn't too good and JBL/HHH promo wasn't so good as well.

Comments: Good show, keep up the good work. Just try and have longer promo's that's what I think. Your writing is great in matches like Sabin and Lethal, keep writing such shows. I'll be reviewing!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: I loved the finals for the X Division tournament. Joe vs. Styles vs. Shelley. Very in character and fast paced action through out the whole match. Very nice ending and I am glad to see Joe go onto Valentines Validation.

Worst Match: I really didn't see any matches that would be considered a worst match. Very nice job.

Best Promo: The Bret Hart/Todd Grisham interview in the back. His build up as a heel going into the Validation match at Valentines Validation is great. I believe he is the top heel in the whole company. With him entering number one is going to be great. I think a bit longer and more trash talk would have benefited a bit more.

Worst Promo: I think the HHH and JBL confrontation would probably be the worst. Triple H was very out of character in my opinion. JBL was in character but I think he should have something different to say from what he has been saying for the past few weeks. I kind of felt like I have seen that exact scenario before and I think it should be escalating a lot more considering Valentines Validation is so close.

Additional Comments: I think a very strong show with some great matches leading into Valentines Validation. I think some feuds could have been hyped a lot more. Plus some of the feuds have completely disappeared completely without any explanation of what happened to them. The length of the matches are terrific in my opinion. I think your promo work could be a lot better and is something you might want to work on. I'm really looking forward to Valentines Validation.

bartman

Reaction score
Despite what Cristian Cage reported, he will not be taking part in the production of the Riots show, I will be in full control. Now I know it may seem strange that I will be writing a show of one of the best BTBs on this site. I have lots of experience in BTB from other sites so I would appreciate not to be treated like a n00b. I will try my best to live up to the greatness of weebo's shows and I know that will be a challenge. I am not 100% familiar with the current storylines but I am getting there. I plan on posting Riots on Friday and following that show I am planning on having it return to being a two hour show. Thats quite a few uses of the word "show", eh?

Bartman

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, I think I have seen your work on "the other forum". Good luck with this.

Check out BTW if you get a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.